Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

@woodchunks66

Eh, heard worse, why not? Let's go for it. :3 Just set Applejack up for visitors and I'll get there when replying to things tomorrow. :)

===============================================================================================================

@BloodDrops

I want to keep the canon areas at least somewhat intact, so no, you can't turn the forest into a desert. Bad sphinx! *sprays water at her*

@Pr0m4NV14

It's a... Tasking experience sometimes, but it have been worse. At some point I had to make 16 replies, and tried to do it every day... *shiver* Horrid.

And I'm not a professor. Just someone who needs to RP, and have gotten himself into the situation where that requires answering a load of folks at once. :)

============================================================================================================

Which reminds me: Everypony, lend me your ears! (No Blood, not literally)

I need to reinstall my windows today, so I might ed up being late with the response. I'll try to keep it going and use the phone too as much as possible to make up for the time being lost on this, but just in case something goes wrong.

(edited)

this is for you @Blitz Boom 

Friends, Equestrians, ponies, lend me your ears;

I come to bury Blitz Boom, not to praise him.

The evil that ponies do lives after them;

The good is oft interred with their bones;

So let it be with Blitz Boom. The noble Blueblood

Hath told you Blitz Boom was ambitious:

If it were so, it was a grievous fault,

And grievously hath Blitz Boom answer’d it.

Here, under leave of Blueblood and the rest–

For Blueblood is an honourable pony;

So are they all, all honourable ponies–

Come I to speak in Blitz Boom’s funeral.

He was my friend, faithful and just to me:

But Blueblood says he was ambitious;

And Blueblood is an honourable pony.

He hath brought many captives home to Canterlot

Whose ransoms did the general coffers fill:

Did this in Blitz Boom seem ambitious?

When that the poor have cried, Blitz Boom hath wept:

Ambition should be made of sterner stuff:

Yet Blueblood says he was ambitious;

And Blueblood is an honourable pony.

You all did see that on the Lupercal

I thrice presented him a kingly crown,

Which he did thrice refuse: was this ambition?

Yet Blueblood says he was ambitious;

And, sure, he is an honourable pony.

I speak not to disprove what Blueblood spoke,

But here I am to speak what I do know.

You all did love him once, not without cause:

What cause withholds you then, to mourn for him?

O judgment! thou art fled to brutish beasts,

And ponies have lost their reason. Bear with me;

My heart is in the coffin there with Blitz Boom,

And I must pause till it come back to me.

Edited by Moonlit

@Blitz Boom  I just copy and pasted Act III, Scene II of Julius Ceaser and replaced your name with Caeser's and Blueblood's with Brutus....sigh "I guess we do need our GM," *quietly digs our Blitz, then smiles, showing her fangs* "The pony doth protest too much, methinks"

On a side note, now I really want to make a character that uses allorgy to speak. 

@Seamore Sandwich

The difference is that I have no idea how you might do it, but I know how Blood does, as she over and over tells how to do it: Eating or infecting everything. With you, it could literally be a meteor out of a clear blue sky, and what would trigger it I have absolutely no idea about. :)

==================================================================================================================

@Lloyd

Welcome back. ^_^ I hope you had a good trip.

(edited)

I managed to get 3 posts on page 300 (not counting consecutive posts).  Now on to 4 on page 400.  I’ll have to post a lot more often if we’re to achieve this anytime soon.  So begins my mission to post every day if possible (likely excluding Wednesdays and Fridays).  3 posts in three days is a good start.  Soon, I’ll be bringing back Penny and the Case of the  Counterfeit Coins (working title).

Edited by Seamore Sandwich

It seems like I won’t be posting tonight.  My phone just had to undergo emergency surgery to save its life.  It was a battery transplant, and the operation went well, but we both need a bit of rest now.  Hopefully I’ll be posting late Thursday or early Friday if I can.

ATTENTION!!!

I will be gone for the weekend, so I won't post more until Sunday or Monday. I'll let you know Sunday if I can make it there, but the family will take a good deal of my time, so I just won't have much time. I'll try to respond to things here if I can remember it though, as well as PM's. :)