Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

• 2 weeks later...

@Catpone Cerberus

Sent someone who could actually talk to try and help you along a little more. Figured she'd be the only one out there this time of night, and it should find time wise with where she went away before. :)

============================================================================================================

@Zephyr / Karou

Still need the input from @Moonlit before I can answer you, but if she pops in with something tomorrow, I'll try and write something in. :)

============================================================================================================

@FanOfManyShows

You posted just as I were about to post the others, and it's really late here, so I can't answer them now :/ I'll get something done tomorrow hopefully. :)

• Brohoof 1

Everyone.

Sorry for this, but had some things to do today, and they just dragged on and on and on, so... Sadly, gonna have to wait with getting the replies out until tomorrow. :( My apologies for this. I got no one but myself to blame for taking on too much that I in the end, were unable to get done in a timely fashion.

Replies shall resume the regular schedule from tomorrow, and again, my apologies. Have a good evening everyone. :)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Blitz Boom

Just letting you know my schedule of activity will be a bit different for spiritual health reasons.

I'll still be pretty active, just not 24/7. Just making it known so you don't get confused about why I'm replying the day after your reply sometimes. :)

• 2 weeks later...

@Blitz Boom
An idea came to mind to shift up the status quo with a bit of a villain character  or at least one that might be evil with a push

This push being what's already been going on in the rp, recently learning of Warlock and the elements in some way which could reignite her desire for powerful magic, maybe even stealing the element of greed? I'd also think she'll get put looking over Chariot's cell or convincing others to put her there.
Depends what you think, I will also take any suggestions from you if this won't work the way it is.

@FanOfManyShows

Hmm... Well, there isn't many guards outside the cell, so if she heard of him and his attack on Canterlot (Hard not to) she might have slithered into the ranks of the few not outside at the coronation, and then sat in position near the door. She should likely not be able to hear a lot through the door, but if her magic were subtle, she might be able to hear more than she should, though regardless, she may well stand there and plan to do something. Potentially waiting for Hogweed to leave, then offer to keep an eye on him as she does, just in case. Opal doesn't seem like a medical pony, and likely among the low ranks or guard status because of what seems like an attitude problem, so Hogweed wouldn't know much, if anything, about her. So no warning signs that she could pick up on, and the help would be appreciated.

As an example of how to get them away, I can sent a guard in the next post that are there to tell Hogweed to prepare the needed medical transport for the legless Warlock. If you want an opening, it will be there, though Opal need to empathize that she is not one of the guards there looking for vengeance for their hurt comrades. If that vibe is given, Hogweed will double lock the door behind her and order Opal to stay put. Let's see your meddle in this. :)

@Blitz Boom
Being that Opal won't have any prior comrades to begin with, it could be easier for me to make her convincing about that. But who knows, maybe he's had his time to think and will turn good after his escape and betray her. ;)

But I am also thinking she gets a hold of the element of greed somehow, any ideas of that?

(edited)

@Blitz Boom

After digging through a lot of rp I did find that Astral gave Null and Void the element.

"Hang on, Null should wear this instead of me, that'd be safer." She said, unaware of the fact she used magic around an object that absorbed it. Taking it off, walking to Null and handing it over. "Here."

Even after checking later they seemed to have kept on hand, though I was lazy and only checked four pages ahead.
So I guess wherever they might've put it is where it is now, or even where they are currently. Depends if you'd remember if they'd still have it or not.

Edited by FanOfManyShows

(edited)

@FanOfManyShows

Ooooh, right. Void still have it then, since Tidal Wave said that it were best she hung on to it for a while. In that case, it is currently in her room in an inn in Manehatten, whilst they are involved in repelling an attack on the city that the two anti-magic creatures accidentally brought upon the town. Other guards I think saw that, and who had it, so Opal could definitely find out and then go hunt it down if she so wished to own it, though the town is on high alert, so she'd have to be smart about it.

====================================================================================

@Moonlit

I don't watch the show, so did something happen in that since you suspect that the writers are looking at this thread?

Edited by Blitz Boom

(edited)

@Catpone Cerberus

Depends on the person honestly. You've been here a while and I trust what you pump out, so I don't see me having an issue here. :)

=========================================================================

@Rising Dusk

Just for the record, not entirely sure where we're going from here, but I had to think of something after your efficient countering of basically everything I threw at you, so here, go mess with some gods. :P As for the wasps, I may or may not be setting up something for the future *evil grin*

Edited by Blitz Boom
  • Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Blitz Boom said:

@Catpone Cerberus

Depends on the person honestly. You've been here a while and I trust what you pump out, so I don't see me having an issue here. :)

Aright :) 
Just wanted to check, because depending on where things go the pony mentioned in my reply could make a some kind of appearance. Not necessarily anything plot-changing, but it could tell a bit more about Ruby. 

25 minutes ago, Blitz Boom said:

@Rising Dusk

Just for the record, not entirely sure where we're going from here, but I had to think of something after your efficient countering of basically everything I threw at you, so here, go mess with some gods. :P As for the wasps, I may or may not be setting up something for the future *evil grin*

Oops, my bad. :derp:

Just letting everyone know, that after Friday's post, I won't be able to write again til Monday. Work needs some extra help because of Easter, so been called in extra, so I won't have time that day.

• Brohoof 1

Hello everyone.  I’m back.  My dog is still doing okay, but I’ve decided it’s time to try to get back to doing the things I love instead of waiting around for the inevitable.  Jake is getting the care and attention he needs.  I’ll get back to posting once I find where I left off (I think I wrote the page numbers down, but I’ll have to check some later pages so I’m not skipping my own posts.  A lot of my plans are still dancing around in my head, but I will have to refresh myself on some details.  I’m looking forward to getting back into the story.  If I don’t post at least once a week, a barrage of PM’s asking where I am would be appreciated (I need it as motivation to keep to the schedule) (I’ll probably make it my routine to post on Mondays) (here I go getting excessive with the parentheses again).

@Blitz Boom

I know you are extremely organized when it comes to the RP, so if you have any notes about what I or my characters have said, it would be very useful, if not I’ll be able to manage (I mean, I’ve come this far, haven’t I?).

@Seamore Sandwich

Hey dude, it's good to see you again, and to hear that your dog is still hanging in. Tough little fellah that one. :)

Since last you were here, nothing really happened with the characters you're using. Luna have been used by @Moonlit briefly to interact with a second siren that have currently sought refugee in her home, and it went pretty much as if you had written her, so worry not. Just another one to bring up when inevitably this whole ordeal needs to be brought up with the varied princesses.

Last have started wandering around patrolling Twilight's Castle and in this case, helping out Serenade for reasons of having some ancestral bond. Basically, Shrine Maidens had a sort of sister group that worked sorta like black ops, called the Night Stalkers that Celestia disbanded after Luna went to the moon, to discourage further unrest from her more loyal followers. They are still there, but split into two, with the real ones still being faithful to Luna and trying to regain their position, and the second part having become focused on vengeance over the years and wanting nothing but to overthrow Celestia. Serenade's mom were part of the first of the mentioned groups. I think I explained that well enough, but if not, Moonlit will likely correct me. :) So that's all fine and dandy.

Let's see... I think this was all that involved your particular characters? I haven't moved the others around, except for Vivid who were briefly used in a sort of pocket of time RP before she got Charlie to the castle, and that player haven't been here for ages, so never mind that. I also used Zhu in more current RP for a while, but after getting caught by the guards, he's currently laying in the hospital, tied up by magical and physical means and waiting to be interrogated when he wakes up, for his role in seemingly stealing one of the Elements of Disharmony and delivering it to an enemy of Equestria, along with some other things they suspect him for. If Celestia returns and finds the letter he left for her around now and then hears that he have been captured, she'd know exactly where to find him, in case she wishes to. Still up to you how that would go, and whatever or not she had any idea he were alive throughout the last thousand or so years. I can imagine the future telling serpanther with golden eyes would be a difficult one to mistake for others.

Uuuuh... Oh, there is an addition to the Equestrian forces that you might wanna know about, in case Celestia/Luna will start to interact in the capitol in some regards: A sphinx called Enzo. Used to be a guardian of one of the elements of disharmony, but after that were taken, and a brief stint at being lured into attacking Canterlot, former general Morning Dew convinced him to work with them instead. Since Enzo didn't really know anywhere else to go, since he had been locked down in a temple for the majority of his 300 years of life, he decided to stick around, though terms have not yet been discussed. Considering he just wants a roof over his head, a large pillow to sit on, and some fish now and again, I think it will be an easy one to get sorted, and there's something to be said in having one of them with them, rather than fighting them. He's helping out a mare right now with a parasite of sorts in her head, but it's kinda hard to miss a large, winged feline with jewelry made from dragon bone. :)

I think that's about it. I'll let you know if I take notice of anything else involving your chars in some fashion.