Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

@DripMoondrop

Alright, so nothing too energetic... Some suggestions.

H4kcVq7.png

Circle Pop. Runs a candy store in Ponyville between travelling to find special ingredients to put in her candy, which gives the selection at her store some wide variety, as well as special tastes that are hard to find elsewhere. She's pretty mellow, likes socializing, and are currently waiting for her special somepony to travel in from Canterlot for a visit. Her dream is to one day be able to have saved up enough to move her store to Canterlot so she can be closer to him, and reach a wider clientele, though with the investments she makes into travel, getting ingredients, and making contacts, it is a slow process.

She would likely have an easy time running into your char. As said, she gets things shipped in from far and wide, and it is far easier to have it all stashed in a warehouse than to try and make room in her store constantly. I could even imagine that her and Moondrop could be friends or semi-friends, considering how often Pop would be around for something more she got stashed there.

jr1couc.png

Honey Dew. Works at the local orphanage and in his free time have a bee farm, from where he makes and sells honey. Nothing much else to say here as I have barely used him so far, but the description said calm ones were better, and this guy's rather easy going as well, though he wouldn't have much use for the warehouses, unless some of those he sells his honey too stores it there. So any connection would have to be made elsewhere.

R1BxQTy.png

Bubble Burst. Works as the secretary in the Ponyville Spa, but aims to be promoted to a masseuse eventually. He's a helpful sort who also tends to get sent out for errands, such as picking up the varied soaps and oils they need at the spa, which may well be stored in a warehouse. Better to have a stash after all. He's a somewhat small fellah, about a half head below his regular peers, and while he doesn't admit it to anyone, he have a crush on Bulk Biceps.

CDu2NS2.png

Amazon Lily. Member of the Coastal Guard, though she is currently on forced medical leave after an incident with a draconequus (other OC of mine) left her body pretty scrambled up, and after extensive, prolonged surgeries to get her put together correctly, the general made her take some paid time off, so that she had some time to cope with what happened, as well as getting some distance to where it all took place. She have been using her time wandering around Equestria and getting some sights in, whilst doing what she can to move past what happened, and does what she can to take it easy. Yet, once a guard always a guard, so if she sees a crime, she will react.

There's plenty more scars beneath the armor, which she needs to visit a doctor about often to get them cleansed, to ensure there won't come some sort of infection, but her rehabilitation prior to getting some alone time have at least made it so that she can walk and fly normally. It helps on things in her perspective.

There we go then, some lambs for the slaughter. :P Honestly I'd think Circle Pop might fit the bill the best, but it is ultimately up to you.

Also, if you need additional information about any of them (Even Honey, as I can make something up) just ask, and I'll work on getting some down. :)

21 minutes ago, Blitz Boom said:

@DripMoondrop

Alright, so nothing too energetic... Some suggestions.

H4kcVq7.png

Circle Pop. Runs a candy store in Ponyville between travelling to find special ingredients to put in her candy, which gives the selection at her store some wide variety, as well as special tastes that are hard to find elsewhere. She's pretty mellow, likes socializing, and are currently waiting for her special somepony to travel in from Canterlot for a visit. Her dream is to one day be able to have saved up enough to move her store to Canterlot so she can be closer to him, and reach a wider clientele, though with the investments she makes into travel, getting ingredients, and making contacts, it is a slow process.

She would likely have an easy time running into your char. As said, she gets things shipped in from far and wide, and it is far easier to have it all stashed in a warehouse than to try and make room in her store constantly. I could even imagine that her and Moondrop could be friends or semi-friends, considering how often Pop would be around for something more she got stashed there.

jr1couc.png

Honey Dew. Works at the local orphanage and in his free time have a bee farm, from where he makes and sells honey. Nothing much else to say here as I have barely used him so far, but the description said calm ones were better, and this guy's rather easy going as well, though he wouldn't have much use for the warehouses, unless some of those he sells his honey too stores it there. So any connection would have to be made elsewhere.

R1BxQTy.png

Bubble Burst. Works as the secretary in the Ponyville Spa, but aims to be promoted to a masseuse eventually. He's a helpful sort who also tends to get sent out for errands, such as picking up the varied soaps and oils they need at the spa, which may well be stored in a warehouse. Better to have a stash after all. He's a somewhat small fellah, about a half head below his regular peers, and while he doesn't admit it to anyone, he have a crush on Bulk Biceps.

CDu2NS2.png

Amazon Lily. Member of the Coastal Guard, though she is currently on forced medical leave after an incident with a draconequus (other OC of mine) left her body pretty scrambled up, and after extensive, prolonged surgeries to get her put together correctly, the general made her take some paid time off, so that she had some time to cope with what happened, as well as getting some distance to where it all took place. She have been using her time wandering around Equestria and getting some sights in, whilst doing what she can to move past what happened, and does what she can to take it easy. Yet, once a guard always a guard, so if she sees a crime, she will react.

There's plenty more scars beneath the armor, which she needs to visit a doctor about often to get them cleansed, to ensure there won't come some sort of infection, but her rehabilitation prior to getting some alone time have at least made it so that she can walk and fly normally. It helps on things in her perspective.

There we go then, some lambs for the slaughter. :P Honestly I'd think Circle Pop might fit the bill the best, but it is ultimately up to you.

Also, if you need additional information about any of them (Even Honey, as I can make something up) just ask, and I'll work on getting some down. :)

Circle Pop really sounds perfect to bump into for Moondrop! Thank you so much :)

I'll edit my old post to make a proper new one.

I have several ideas of where Cali could go from here. I can see her stealing guard uniforms and going about the guard headquarters and such acting like a guard, or something. Alternatively I could see her planning something more dangerous.

@Widdershins @Califorum

Well, I Did have the thing keeping the thief in there as being a magical security system that had gotten activated after she broke in (Is it ever that easy to break int a mansion?) Buuuuut.... I'm not saying that there isn't potentially some other force who might go further with that, and say... Cause every doorway to be a portal into another doorway in the house. Full on Scooby Doo chase scene, ya know? :)

As for what was stolen, just imagine she nicks everything not nailed down, smaller than the size of a honey melon.

• Brohoof 2

@Widdershins @Blitz Boom

Feel free to do as you wish, though she isn't going to be very happy. She plans to place anti-princess propaganda about the city of Canterlot and will try to sneak into the guard, or cause an explosion somewhere and blame it on 'radical supporters of the princesses', or something of that sort. 

1 minute ago, Widdershins said:

@Califorum

Well, as it kind of just seems as you ditched the mansion & who was there at the time... don't suppose you'll be stopping to take stock of what you've stolen, eh? 

That will likely happen after she puts up propaganda all over the place, while avoiding the guards, which will take a few hours, after that she plans to infiltrate the guard and maybe cause some havoc with the guard, making them ineffective at their jobs or something like that, to make the guard look bad, and as a default, make the princesses look bad too. Maybe an accident will happen which will look like the guard caused it.

• Brohoof 1

@Widdershins @Califorum

Hehehe, looking forward to how this whole, weird situation is gonna pan out. :P Some good ideas being tossed around by you both that seems to have a good flow to them, though I warn you Calif, Widders are nutty as they come, and your OC is in for the time of her life. Or the worst nightmare imaginable. One or the other. :D Though for the record, not gonna be as simple as what you two think it is so far. A few things that you both ignored that means that we're not done with the current setting just yet. :P You'll see soon enough.

P.S. Widders, is that Alcreme in your profile pic? *happy squeaks*.

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

Mostly i’m just planning unrelenting nagging. I’m good at that.

@Blitz Boom

You sure bet it is!

C92DEE94-0E98-476C-B717-06D241B18000.thumb.png.3c788baa0bc8ca9d31fbfe4871a1e562.png

Alcremie is a gorgeous, precious babby. I will crush all who would dishonor it. And i’m far too much of a glutton to not adore food theming. You ever want me to fall madly in love with you? Ya theme your pony OC after food!

I am so totally begging for it to evolve into some creepy cake monster. Its those teeny, babby demon eyes that sell me!

Can’t wait to take one into battle: “Looks like someone’s about to get... creamed.”

EeeeYEEAAH!!

All hail the AllCream!!

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

I doubt you will get to it right away. If you notice the last posts before this, I said that there were doors to varied rooms, and that the thief still needed to get through windows etc. Hence the only way your character could run as you wrote it, were to go through the halls again and aim for another exit. :P

Do I like to have the power to mess with plans because of minute details? Oh, I dunno. I think I'll let you be the judge of That. :sneer: Muahahahaha!!!

@Widdershins

Alcremie is awesome. I'm totally gonna use one. Hopefully raid battle won one so it can become an enormous cake. ^_^ It won't have evolutions though. The fact it have a special form in gigantamaxing, tells me that it's a final evolution, or have no evolution at all.

P.S. Scorbunny for best starter. Please don't be fighting type.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

If I would ask something to keep in mind, Dear @Dji, what I'm aiming for is that this was only a "functional" attack. That no malice was intended... but done all the same, in the spirit of animal nature. That attempting to eat a pony isn't seen as hostile by the attacker, but it'd be hard for the attacked party to see it as otherwise. A bit of a moral quandary I posit that I would hope an alicorn of intelligence like Twilight would notice.

Sweats profusely.

And this certainly isn't a case of me not thinking far in advance, of course!

Which reminds me! @Blitz Boom, that was a case of me dropping little breadcrumbs behind. Like the Soap Dispenser back in the bathroom where @~Phoenix~ would still be left, if they do come back, and a clock on a mantle that the butler might happen to wander past. Of course, I wouldn't task you to hit on each trifling detail... but I do like leaving things open ended!

I am aiming to tell that Widdershins got his Spirit shattered into multiple possessions as by merit of the shield-barrier you said was placed around the mansion.

Edit: P.S: I dare you. I buckin' dare ya, bro! To have Smokey cast even the simplest of spells! I've got more up my sleeve than just "backfire!" And that's black text too, not Widders's pink text!

Edited by Widdershins

@Widdershins

Few things that you should probably know here Widders, or you'll quickly write yourself into a corner it seems.

I have set this to be 2 and a half day after the last time anything happened at the mansion, to ensure that Phoenix could be written out in a simple way. I will cover in the thread itself how I will deal with that, but suffice it to say, I will leave it somewhat open-ended, yet I do not expect Phoenix to ever return to the RP: The player have not been online for over 4 months, and before that, we had two episodes of said player wanting to rejoin, yet never responding to anything here in the RP, setting the more realistic time since Phoenix were last a part of this RP as 6-12 months ago, if not a bit longer.

Now, this can still fit with what you have said about Widdershins. It were open ended the last time we were there in a sense, as they had to find his shattered spirit, but who's to say they still haven't found all the pieces? I suggest that we put as them having found some and gathered them up in a container of sorts, and now, the various parts of him have finally gotten strength enough to begin a ruckus.

As for the barrier, it's more of a security breach only sort of deal. Anything being recognized as breaking in - say going through one of the windows - will leave the one doing it four minutes to say a code phrase out loud, and if they fail, total magical lockdown begins. It's possible to force your way through it, but it's difficult, and the closer to the outside walls one gets, the harder it just becomes. For normal beings anyway.

As for Widders being in the varied things, I always just assumed that they latched on to whatever they eventually made the best contact with. So through walls, not settling on edges of tables or that sorta thing, but if it got hole in one on a vase, the vase would get possessed.

We can tie things in and say that Sorrow were partially in the attic too to see if she could find more pieces, and that the lockdown triggered a chain reaction in the Draconequus spirit parts, which means that right now, no code word or outside influence are gonna be effective. Until he's gathered up in his entirety, no creature can enter or leave.

Sounds grand?

• Brohoof 1

Aye! Got it!

12 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

as they had to find his shattered spirit, but who's to say they still haven't found all the pieces?

...who's "they?" Can't say anypony else could have seen what went down, so I kinda just jumped ahead to say Random Object Possession. 

… can't, technically, remember what blew Widdershins up in the first place. That Spirit Vortex of Sorrow's Legion necklace artifact?

I theorize that Draconequui do function as technically described ghosts. Like, if you wanted to banish or ward one off from your place of residence.

Which, yes, does mean i'm implying that you can petrify a ghost into a statue like Discord was.

@Widdershins

When I say *they* I mean Sorrow, her dad, Rose and Smokey.

And I think he blew up from the energies of a really miffed off part of Legion going complete crazy, then when it scattered via a silver blade to the mass, the explosion blasted off Widders on a spiritual level.

• Brohoof 1