Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

Oh, take your time @Pastel Heart! It'll probably be minimum another week before I can respond back here too! Been moody myself too!

@Blitz Boom

You're expecting action on my part? I'm an intellectual, I like to describe and think things out. It's just not the kind of man I am.

Sid_rostro.png.e62c228210bb5af9fd988865a23da55b.png

I would give context to why I'm referencing this character.... But that's not the Kind of Man I am.

Strong, declarative statements! Yes, That is the kind of man I was!

Why yes, he does have a bullethole in his forehead. That's not the kind of thing that keeps a Man down!

...*cough* Certainly not the kind of man who's doubled over in a tickle fight currently.

@Widdershins @Pastel Heart

Here you go. Took a page from my current forest adventure with @Catpone Cerberus, and sent Princess into town to play. :sneer:

If you wanna make use of one or more of these interrupting your fun with @Sekel by the way, Widders, feel free to. They're gonna be all over town,a nd there are currently about a hundred, with more being worked on spawning. Also, those who are there, are rapidly growing.

Took a bit of a page from Gremlins it might seem, but rather, I am inspired by a certain kind of toad, that have it's young grow under the skin flap on its back, to keep them safe. Then when they get older, they pop out of there. This is just far worse, and takes advantage of the mutations that Anomaly did upon this creature, to make it far worse.

And for the record, the globs aren't poisonous per se, but it is a dense mass of essentially swamp mass. You're be weighed down if stuck in it, and it could drown you, rather easily.

Ah, if only we had another monster in town to deal with this creature and its numerous offspring... Such a shame it is mostly completely innocent, totally normal ponies there, doing their totally normal things. Normally. :3

5 minutes ago, Blitz Boom said:

@Lucid_Nightlight

I uh... Could use a reminder on who you are first. The name is familiar, but I can't place it. :) Refresh my old man memory, would ya?

I was that guy you roleplayed as Anomaly with. There was a stick, a giant sphinx, and some giant monster named Henry. And the fourth wall breaking.

Oh, and the other universe and then the island, and the crazy ponies, and the marriage plans, and the crazy lady that hates plastic! Something pickle related I think, idk.

@Lucid_Nightlight

Ooooooh Now I remember. We were looking at a wedding setting and dimensions, etc. Good times. :)

So, are we continuing, or starting fresh. Could easily be that you just popped in somewhere, and she were like *Ah, there you were. I had to look through like, five world layers to find you. Did you know there were a layer with sentient shadows that wants to be servants? Cool folks.* or something like that. Like you said, he got lost. :)

7 minutes ago, Blitz Boom said:

@Lucid_Nightlight

Ooooooh Now I remember. We were looking at a wedding setting and dimensions, etc. Good times. :)

So, are we continuing, or starting fresh. Could easily be that you just popped in somewhere, and she were like *Ah, there you were. I had to look through like, five world layers to find you. Did you know there were a layer with sentient shadows that wants to be servants? Cool folks.* or something like that. Like you said, he got lost. :)

Fresh start, maybe their married or they got bored before the wedding could start?

If their married, Lucid might be annoyed that he missed it.

"What you started without me!? I was only gone for like... a year a few months?"

@EQ_Theta

Forgot that these sort of laser game things usually have a sensor on the back too, so uhm... Pretend that were already said, as I'm not sure how to put it in now, and said sensor is on a plate right on the back, sticking up some, to make it more possible to hit it. Also to avoid wing issues/easy coverage. :)

• Brohoof 1

23 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

@EQ_Theta

Forgot that these sort of laser game things usually have a sensor on the back too, so uhm... Pretend that were already said, as I'm not sure how to put it in now, and said sensor is on a plate right on the back, sticking up some, to make it more possible to hit it. Also to avoid wing issues/easy coverage. :)

Hahaha! Alrighty then. It's been so long since I last played these laser tag games I don't even remember where the sensors go. Thanks for the heads up!

(edited)

@EQ_Theta

Gratz on being the one to hit reply number 10.000.

Fireworks GIF by My Little Pony | Gfycat

Felt like a landmark worth celebrating, so here's the fireworks, everyone. :) Been a fun ride so far, and can't wait to see what the next 10.000 replies might hold. Who knows? Perhaps we even get a post were @Widdershins is sane, as a special surprise. :D Hehe.

And just to keep this somewhat on track in regards to the thread things itself, be advised @EQ_Theta, that the maze you're having your moontag game in, have a bunch of twists, turns, and a few places to try and hold up. Basically, you have the option to be creative in there. :) If you can argue for its inclusion, go for it.

Edited by Blitz Boom
  • Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

Perhaps we even get a post were @Widdershins is sane, as a special surprise. :D Hehe.

What, me the author or me the character?

I do have a sort of imagined adventure there. Because Widdershins becoming sane would imply him/It remembering where he Is. Have his memories of where & who he's been for this past several millennia. Being aware of just what reality he's in and in relation to what mortals are around him. ...and that he was trying desperately to get back to Equestria and that he's given up on having a family.

Basically, going sane would make him insane. Into Unraveled Draconequus mode and approximately a floating Chaos Field of directional magics where one would come out the same direction they were leaving or exist several times in the same place simultaneously. And somepony would have to teach him that Reality is what you make of it, in settling down and making friends with who you can find and not just playing with them until they die run out of time to be with them. 

Ah, but theorhetical ramblings on my part! I do digress!

Hhhhave I mished shomething?~~ 

On 7/30/2020 at 8:26 AM, Blitz Boom said:

@Sekel

Since I sent the frog creature after Shortstack right away, I couldn't answer your post from that angle yet. Have to see what Widders will do, in due time. :)

Kinda been seriously burnt on stress lately, heh~ Weren't we in some police station? Y'know, indoors? 

@Widdershins

So basically, Widdershins the character, had to go through essentially a lobotomy, to stay in a state of regular draconequus crazy, rather than full blown madness mode, that would also affect a lot of things around him? Huh... Interesting twist I hadn't considered. Guess there is something good to be said about there being some lack of awareness, so to speak, when it comes to draconequui.

44 minutes ago, Widdershins said:

Kinda been seriously burnt on stress lately, heh~ Weren't we in some police station? Y'know, indoors? 

And yes, the police station is one of several locations you have characters in, and that is indeed indoors. As is the coffee shop, but both those places have this fancy new invention in front of them, called *Doors*. They're really practical. They allow things to go both in And out of the buildings! It's brilliant, really. :)

The little things are nimble, fast, and not all that weak, even as *new born*. If we were talking about a proper locked door, maybe it would take them a half hours worth of growth to get through, but the police station - as we have established another time - is not in the best condition it ever have been. The door is rather easy to open, as it doesn't sit right, and the other place is a coffee shop. It pretty much have saloon doors for aesthetics, as well as easy acces and departure for costumers. :)

• Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom

I know this is for Widdershins but this section killed me.

18 minutes ago, Blitz Boom said:

And yes, the police station is one of several locations you have characters in, and that is indeed indoors. As is the coffee shop, but both those places have this fancy new invention in front of them, called *Doors*. They're really practical. They allow things to go both in And out of the buildings! It's brilliant, really. :)

• Brohoof 1

Well, forced ignorance. You don't remember exactly how you felt when you watched a movie as a toddler as opposed to watching it now as an adult. I view the same would be when you're an immortal, only more literally. You ain't the same person you were years and years ago.

2 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

this fancy new invention in front of them, called *Doors*. They're really practical. They allow things to go both in And out of the buildings!

What is this DHOR nonsense? You don't phase through solid matter walls in this dimension?!!? I don't get you kooky mortals!

It STANDS TO REASON, that if you wanted to enclose a space, and still have access to it, you would leave a hole in one side. Something more like semi-permeable barriers or WallFlaps as I've seen in other dimensions. Not these..... doorknob things.

You ever try to operate a doorknob with a tentacle? It's impossible! Just flailing everywhere!

...You could just use your claw.

I got that specifically for grip & can opening. It has no tactile surface tension to turn-grip. These pony hooves sure can't form around a doorknob! I'm telling you, dese pones is cray-cray.

Oh, and Blitzie?

You really need to stop giving Flit openings for innuendos. I can't control the bawdy jokes on this guy. It's this character's prerogative to be incourageable. 

If I get called out on riding the "Implied" humor too much, I'm tossin' blame on you for leading me in. You know I can't resist delivering punchlines, I'll explode if I hold it in!

@Blitz Boom

Wow, I forgot how long this RP's been going! You're doing good yourself knowing this RP's still going strong!

And for the moontag game, I'm taking it slow for now and see how things play out, kinda like how Sen and Lin are going about it. They're getting acclimated first before they start to play hard! I wouldn't want to play the cards close to my chest too soon, eh... figuratively speaking, that is :mlp_wink:.

@EQ_Theta

Yeah... Funny how this thread started after I sat around in the welcome area of the site for a month, and just figured *Well... Let's try a small scale, no goals RP. Maybe a few folks will like that?*. Turns out that were true, though a few years back, it did almost fall apart. For weeks, there were only me, and one other guy here. That being @Storm Shine. He haven't been in the thread for a long time now, but it is alive in great parts thanks to him being there, and keeping the fun going. I still reference his characters in this, and in another thread too. Also, due to his Stormy char's relation with Pinkie being a thing for this RP for the longest time, it is still something I consider cannon for the thread. Feels like as much an established part of this thread as any. :)

So yeah, I owe him a lot for the milestone, but so do I for you, and all the others who are here, and keep the stories going. Maybe one day, we'll find an overarching plot, but eh... That'd require effort. That's not really out trademark, heh. :D

As for the Moontag, I do have some sort of plan for that. A minor... Shall we say *advantage* I may or may not have failed to mention, for one of the competitors. You'll see soon enough. :3

===============================================================

@Sekel

Good to know that my natural affinity for sarcasm, have gotten a chuckle out of someone. :D

==============================================================

@Widdershins

"Opening a doorknob with a tentacle is real easy. You just need to give it barbs. Oooh, or acid holes! Why worry about a door, if you can just melt it away! Aha, draconequui inventiveness solves All problems!"

...Just gonna try and pray for less melted faces around here Melting faces can be fun, if you do it right and just... Get on to the next section.

That being, that I think you misunderstand, dear Widders. I am not interested in curbing his jokes. I am interested in seeing how he deals with them, and still stays within rating for the site. :3 What fun is there in limits, if not sliding riiiiight up to them, and poke at the edges? 'Sides, you're doing well with it. No moderator actions or anything yet, and it's not too explicit, so we're fine. :)

• Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom

I only just realised while going through my reply that you missed Aurora's latest part when you last responded to Twilight, Karmic and Atzy. It was this one in case you forgot.

And I also forgot what Karmic is meant to be doing because it's been a hot minute since I last thought about it. Is she trying to let a guard know her, Atzy, and Enzo are free to roam around Canterlot?

@Sekel

Oh, shoot. I'll get to work on that right away. Sorry.

As for Atzy, far as I know, she were planning on instead of flying down with them, to walk into the castle, and try to get hold of one of the generals, so that she could inform them of their current legal status. Have her ask around, or cause a ruckus of some sort, and she'll get their attention sooner or later. :)