Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

Just gonna inform folks, that I will be on holidays until January 1. As such, I cannot guarantee posts from now, and until next year, as the family would like me to be somewhat attentive. :) I will continue to follow the forum via the phone though, and see if I can't get something out now and again. :)

• Brohoof 3

33 minutes ago, Blitz Boom said:

Just gonna inform folks, that I will be on holidays until January 1. As such, I cannot guarantee posts from now, and until next year, as the family would like me to be somewhat attentive. :) I will continue to follow the forum via the phone though, and see if I can't get something out now and again. :)

Enjoy Christmas with your family, with a lot of food and hanging out with them! :grin:

15 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

Wishing all the best to you and your family's health! Happy holidays and stay safe!

Edited by EQ_Theta

@Blitz Boom I made plans to add two more OCs. They will not be in Windy and Sorrow's story (though they still exist in the same universe). Their names is Blue Wingtips and Luna Light, but I couldn't upload them both unless I made an artwork for Light and a new one for Blue. If Molotov Boom is still available, I will choose him immediately.

Edited by Windy Breeze

@Califorum

Heya there, friend. *big welcome back hugs* :D

And of course I'd be willing to listen. Tell me all you got, and we'll make something happen. :)

============================================================================

@Windy Breeze

Do tell me about them, and what your plans may be. :) Molotov is technically free at the moment, but be advised that he is currently in Manehattan, where he lives in a fortified workshop, along with his sister. Be cautious. Blitz is dangerous. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom

*hugs back tightly*

The pony I have in mind isn't a good pony. I don't know her backstory yet. Her name is Magnolia. A pony who pretends to be your friend, and lures you into a cave and then traps you in a bubble and drains you of your magic and your power to increase her own. Magnolia is the most twisted pony you will meet. She will do anything to get wings on her back. In this rp she would soley be acting alone to advance her power. She is cold, callous, but also manipulative, creepy and strange.

This isn't my drawing of her but a friend edited a picture of a pony that I find that fits her look nicely.

She has a necklace.

Introducing... the Gorgon's Eye. The Gorgon's eye is an ancient amulet coming from Equipolis (Greece in Equestrian), and pre-dated the foundation of the Three Tribes War, much before the foundation of Equestria. Magnolia probably came in contact with that after reading of the legend of a City of Living Statues when she was young, growing up with both the idea of becoming a princess herself and possessing such a weapon. The amulet have a bright green gem that reminds of a serpent's eye, imbued in magic and clearly saw many necks. When activated, the user gain the Gorgon's Sight, able to paralyze anyone they look. If used by an unicorn, they can easelly channel this paralyzing power and transform someone into stone.

Spoiler

20201224_211618.png

Her cutie mark here is what she would be.

unknown.png

3 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

@Califorum

Heya there, friend. *big welcome back hugs* :D

And of course I'd be willing to listen. Tell me all you got, and we'll make something happen. :)

@Windy Breeze

Do tell me about them, and what your plans may be. :) Molotov is technically free at the moment, but be advised that he is currently in Manehattan, where he lives in a fortified workshop, along with his sister. Be cautious. Blitz is dangerous. ^_^

Blue Wingtips is a cadet and Luna Light is a night guard. They both decided to go on a vacation to Manehattan to experience city life. Both of them are attractive and young. Blue will be shy to strangers but the longer she hangs with Molotov, she becomes brash and slightly mischievous, Luna will be at first cautious, but will become quickly open, she is very clumsy too.

I would like their roleplay genre to be slice of life.

Edited by Windy Breeze

@Califorum

Interesting. Don't have a lot of villains here, so I'm game. Though the Gorgon's Eye, is something I need to clear something about.

The part where you can be turned to stone, would require you to look at her eyes, or that of the amulet itself? General gorgon knowledge does require eye contact, and I think it would be important to keep that, but just be sure which one of the amulet or pony the gaze comes from. It puts a limit on the stoning ability.

Though for the part where a mirror stones her back  Medusa style, it could just be a temporary stun/depowering of the amulet, to make it less simple to deal with her.

Anyway, beyond this, I see nothing of worry or concern. I approve her inclusion. :)

Might I ask what sort of interaction you would like?

Another villain to work with, though she likely plans to drain him/her once they are no longer useful?

Someone hero-like hunting her, trying to end her evil reign?

Potentially one who learned that she stole the necklace, and seeks to bring it somewhere safe? A guardian of such items, more or less?

Perhaps a victim, chasing her after she stole their magic, and will stop at nothing to get it back?

There can be other NPC interactions around between the main thing of course, in case it is one of those options where someone wants to get to her. Just looking for the overarching angle. :)

@Windy Breeze

I know the perfect angle then.

See, the Boom family can be... Difficult to live around. They're constantly experimenting, which tends to sometimes lead to noise. Though even without that, the workshop isn't exactly pretty. It is made with functionality in mind, and even if Molotov is friendly, he can also be hard to be around for a lot of folks.

Essentially, him moving in, have marked down the value of the area he have moved into. Not one where a lot lived anyway, as it is at the edge of town, but it had an effect on prices. Which is fairly impressive, as he bought an abandoned wreck for cheap, which had been an eyesore to begin with. But at least there were a fence of bushes around, to keep it out of sight. Moloyov removed all flamable material in an area around gis workshop, including said bushes, so not a chance there anymore.

It would make say, a house being rented out for vacationers cheaper, which might be enticing for the couple of chars, and the Booms would be more than happy to mingle with their new neighbours. Even if they were temporary.

And as said, the workshop stands out. It would likely make them curious. :)

• Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom

I imagine to turn a pony into stone she would have to cast the spell while looking into the pony's eyes the entire time. Magnolia's magic specializes in stuff like dark magic, elemental magic, rock / crystal magic and stuff of that nature. Someone hero-like could be hunting her, yes. My idea for that was they were fighting as they came into the town, causing a mess or Magnolia comes into ponyville with the intent on snatching ponies away and someone who was following her is also there and intends to stop her. This hero might want to steal her amulet and give it to said guardian. I am looking for her to be 'reformed' but it's going to be a long road until then.