Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

@Blitz Boom

Actually I had already set it up for you. If you look at the post. He has a makeshift camp, off the beaten path, away from Ponyville as if heading towards Manehatten. It puts him away from others, however, it also puts him in a bind. He can only do one thing right now and that one thing won't be very effective for him, sense the majority of his abilities are currently unusable. I was adamant about his need of a specific thing to become stable. Thus as he is now, he may not last and that won't be a pretty thing. Magical overload isn't ever pretty. But that's upto the interaction to come.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

@Midnight_Aurora

Looks fine, though I have no idea what mansion it is that Cacora is wandering around in, as it have been so long since I last saw her used, that I have absolutely 0 recollection of her story. Sorry. :/ Hence the vague post. I'll make something out of it next time, once I know where this is. :)

On 1/21/2021 at 2:34 PM, Blitz Boom said:

@Midnight_Aurora

A manor, a mansion. Same deal. A manor is a big place, which is what you wrote she were wandering in. Not randomly around town.

@Blitz Boom

To be honest, I never intended for the meaning to be a place as much as an action. But NVM. I'll just look at the post again. I had never intended for her to be inside some random location. I had always intended for her to be in ponyville. 'In this manor', as in the action she was doing. That's the intention of that part of my post. Sadly I had stated before I ain't good at spelling and I guess I forgot to reiterate that point. Please forgive if my post had confused you.

@Califorum

I see some similarities, so kudos for catching that. xD

=============================================================

@Califorum

Issue is that I can only go by what is written. So I see manor, I have to assume it is a large house somewhere. And when I don't know where the somewhere is, it becomes troubling. Especially as this RP is spread around varied places in Equestria, currently. A lot of somewhere to chose from. :)

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Kujamih said:

But Cali is already cool.... Why are you making her even weirder :laugh:... I know you like weird but come on :laugh:

Just my drawing style is pure ass. She is normal human of course but imagine her in those clothings.

@Midnight_Aurora

The one I picked for Cacora is a new one. Rather literally. She were spawned to deal with another problem, made by a draconequui, because that's how you sort issues as one of those: You make a new one, to deal with the former one, and sees how that goes. :D

She's a friendly one, currently nameless, and you'll have to forgive her broken speech. It's been less than 20 hours since she were teleported from the sea, and mutated, so she's still getting used to words.

======================================================================

@Kujamih

On 1/23/2021 at 11:16 PM, Kujamih said:

@Blitz Boom.... No not me:Cozy::laugh:

...Eh, details. :P

=====================================================================

@Kujamih @Califorum

I have a few chars with scythes. Cali may like them. :) Depends on how she likes the treat of getting her soul torn out through her nostrils, if she becomes annoying. From one of them, anyway. And it is really more of a threat, than something that'd actually happen. The second one would just nervously ask her to please calm down, and maybe try a pie. Maybe something I need to think of later down the line, depending on how things goes here.

I'm surprised that Cali turns out to be Mr. Fantastic too. I didn't see that twist. :P

As for story, right now, it have no direction. I tend to just let things flow like the wind, and see where it leads. It spares me from having to put in actual effort. :P Or in actuality, from having to keep track of that sorta way down the line, kind of grand tale. Simpler to have some ideas, push it, and see what happens. Sometimes it leads to weird places. Heck, ended up making an entire country to use with @Rising Dusk due to a lull in the post that felt like I had to do something. Things went bonkers for a good deal of time after that. :D

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

@Midnight_Aurora

The one I picked for Cacora is a new one. Rather literally. She were spawned to deal with another problem, made by a draconequui, because that's how you sort issues as one of those: You make a new one, to deal with the former one, and sees how that goes. :D

She's a friendly one, currently nameless, and you'll have to forgive her broken speech. It's been less than 20 hours since she were teleported from the sea, and mutated, so she's still getting used to words.

@Blitz Boom

Yeah, I had to rush the post. So her personality didn't really shine through. Working from a phone isn't easy. Especially when one tries to quote parts of a post and it won't let you easily do so.

@Califorum

Once Blitz Boom gives his official approval of Silverwing, Cali and him should have an interaction. Being as they are both technically similar. Silverwing though only has three forms right now with a fourth on lockdown. The fourth can't be accessed except when all of existence would be threatened by a grouping of beings or an Individual being. But all of them but the locked form requires something in order to use their powers. Without it, they would be powerless and can potentially die. It's a draw back to their powers' potential. 

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum @Midnight_Aurora

Sorry I didn't respond before. Some long days recently, and completely forgot to check.

I figure a handful of posts more to get a broad idea, will have me tentatively clear Silverwing a bit more for other folks, though still encouraging some less populated areas for a start, just to take it slow. :)

And while I remember it, if I may make a suggestion, Midnight? It might help reading what the beings are saying more, if you gave their talking text color, and/or sectioned it off on their line itself? Not always I am entirely sure what your chars are saying, compared to potential inner dialogue. :)

Also, not entirely sure why, but that picture reminds me of teacher from a PS1 era, Fire Emblem combat style sort of game. I think it's the cube beneath the feet. ^_^

• Brohoof 1