Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

Moments ago, Kujamih said:

I threw one of my shards inside the portal:derp: just to be safe....

I was planning to destroy the shadow but why not duel with shadow clones. except mine is made from light. 

so there's 2 Lights in the area. one is the one that got hit by the laser, the one who everyone is accustomed to and is a bit far from the rest of the group. and the other just puff out of thin air like pinkie pie is very near the group just behind them close enough to whisper at their ears. and oh another one that no one can see....

light manipulates the Light around him making you see and NOT see stuff.

Moments ago, Zoom Jump-Scare said:

@Kujamih, I'm kind of confused about kind of RP idea you are trying to suggest here.

yes:derp:......

just have fun and do what you wanna do and manipulate the other writers on the path you want the story will take to fit your plot....

that got dark.....

Sorry I haven't been around. I, uh.... kind of quit my job. Been dealing with the stress.

... but, um, it's halloween now! So that's good!

Hey @Blitz Boom! If you don't mind me asking whereabout you live in? As i'm writing Whett to you, I'm kind of getting into the role of, like, the sterotypical American. Kind of like the loud, overly friendly buffoon that's irratating & waving his hooves around with every word, but a real sweetheart. I'm kind of thinking the bigger guy off of Planes, Trains & Automobiles. Been a long while since I saw that though, want to say his name was Bud?

Hope I gave enough to react to!

15 hours ago, Loud Opinion said:

@Kujamih

If only I could get you to be this verbose in my RP's:orly:

why not Light is a time traveling lunatic for all I know ..

but if you are talking about Void..... well the situation...... I can't make a good one for void yet.... and besides Lights line here JUST got lively. the past writes where reactive and observing only.

actually light does seem to fit perfectly in your role plays while Void fits at casual stroll XD

Edited by Kujamih

@GingerLightning

Good to see you again, mate. :)

Sure, we can do a skip to a few days into things, or a week. Your pick. I can roll with either.

=============================================================================

@Kujamih

On 2021-11-01 at 8:24 AM, Kujamih said:

what happened.....

waiting for Cali's side of the story btw

I were away for some days, so I couldn't respond to things. As for the part in the hospital? Not sure. I sorta assumed Windy was busy these days, and therefore things had slowed down. :) Just write ahead, and she can catch up.

====================================================================

@Widdershins

Good to see you around again: :) Sorry your job went the way it did. :( No wonder you had some stressful times.

On 2021-10-30 at 7:52 AM, Widdershins said:

Hey @Blitz Boom! If you don't mind me asking whereabout you live in? As i'm writing Whett to you, I'm kind of getting into the role of, like, the sterotypical American. Kind of like the loud, overly friendly buffoon that's irratating & waving his hooves around with every word, but a real sweetheart. I'm kind of thinking the bigger guy off of Planes, Trains & Automobiles. Been a long while since I saw that though, want to say his name was Bud?

Hope I gave enough to react to!

I dunno. Never even heard of that show, so can't really comment on it. :) And I'm from Denmark. One of the reasons I've created the place called Harrowmark, which is the MLP worlds version. Focused mostly on the olden, farmers and myth kind of community, with a strong connection to gods, and a culture around death and witches. It's rather fun.

And there seem to be enough. Once I get to it, you'll get some words back. :) Although Whett is scaring the tar out of Cover Up. I assume you consider that to be a bonus. :D

====================================================================

@Kujamih @Loud Opinion @Zoom Jump-Scare

On 2021-10-29 at 12:54 AM, Zoom Jump-Scare said:

@Kujamih, I'm kind of confused about kind of RP idea you are trying to suggest here.

I second this. It seems a bit odd. Especially since it'd entail crashing other RP's in this thread, which without permission, is not happening. Is it more of an adventure to try and find a plot of some kind? I could whip up a big bad the ragtag group could end up looking to defeat.

Did have this one storaged some time ago, due to the one I planned to use her with, vanishing. She might be of use.

JnU2s9H.png

No name for her yet, but was originally meant as one that had been frozen deep within a temple, buried in the cold north, and dragged out of there by a foolhardy adventurer. She were supposed to be one that'd try her best to be good, but I can make her go full on evil, with little issue.

Little other details I had prepped, beyond her being made of living, magic honey. And that she commands insects. I could probably whip up a proper backstory from all of that, and make her frightening to face off against.

Thoughts?

=================================================

My posts will be worked on today, but likely not done before tomorrow. Suddenly became a busy day.

@Blitz Boom

Could we do a G5 RP and it starts just after the point where the movie ended. Plum Blossom would be like meeting these unicorn and pegasi fillies for the first time and everypony has lots of misconceptions about each other and it is like super awkward what everypony assumes about each other. Then they could also talk about each other's culture and form a secret society together and do all kinds of crazy stuff because magic has just been reintroduced in Equestria and such... What do you think?

@Kujamih @Loud Opinion @Zoom Jump-Scare

On 2021-11-03 at 3:10 AM, Zoom Jump-Scare said:

Could we do a G5 RP and it starts just after the point where the movie ended. Plum Blossom would be like meeting these unicorn and pegasi fillies for the first time and everypony has lots of misconceptions about each other and it is like super awkward what everypony assumes about each other. Then they could also talk about each other's culture and form a secret society together and do all kinds of crazy stuff because magic has just been reintroduced in Equestria and such... What do you think?

I don't watch the show, nor the movies, so I don't know how it ended, or began. This is one of the reasons why I am very hesitant to control a cannon character.

No idea what you mean either by reintroduced magic and such, but it sounds like a time skip sort of thing. I'm not 100% against such a thing, but there needs to be some set ground rules for it to be functional, and would have to not have connections to anything, or anyone, else in the rest of the thread. It'd also have to be well argued for, as this sounds more like an idea for a new thread entirely.

On 2021-11-03 at 1:05 AM, Loud Opinion said:

Did you skip lunch? We're gonna fight a PB&J.

In all seriousness, I prefer the journey, not the destination. So long as it's rationed out with discovery in between, I'll have fun.

As I said, old one I had made for a different setting. Trying to do something here that'd appeal to the idea of all three of you, but I find it pretty hard to think of something, as it seems somewhat disjointed what the sort of direction folks would like to take. Something with some action in, a dimension or time skip, meddling with other established settings, etc.

We'll hone in on something eventually, but currently I'm just throwing things around, and seeing what'll stick. :)

On 2021-11-03 at 5:17 AM, Kujamih said:

@Zoom Jump-Scare we could but I think that will not be in casual stroll and more of a different "Dimension"

you can make 1 if you want just invite us to it. 

unless @Blitz Boom introduces time travel or dimension hopping. 

There is multiple dimensions in this thread, and I have 1 time had a setting that did jump into an alternative Equestria, via Draconequus meddling. Hence, it isn't impossible to have here, but as mentioned up earlier, gotta have to be some ground rules for it, and it needs to be well argued how it'd function. So if this is an idea folks would like, let me know that, and we'll try and make it work. I can likely use the portals, and Light meddling with things, as a way to get them there perhaps, but I still need to be convinced of it being a good idea.

Let's hear the arguments. :)

====================================================

@GingerLightning

12 hours ago, GingerLightning said:

What Ginger's brother looks like. His name is Howl but Ginger calls him Ladybug sometimes because of his red spots.

Looks like a fine lad that one. :) Whenever you're ready, just start up from the week gone by, and we'll take it from there.

@Blitz Boom You haven't seen the G5 movie? On well then, I don't think that RP idea would work then. What about a group of filly OCs doing filly things, such as cutie mark shenanigans,  running a detective agency and investigating all the wrong things, doing crazy stuff with magic, and running secret societies? IDK, I'm just suggesting ideas like you.

Also, what do you think of Dragon or Hippogriff or Changeling of Griffon OCs?

@Zoom Jump-Scare

On 2021-11-05 at 1:27 PM, Zoom Jump-Scare said:

@Blitz Boom You haven't seen the G5 movie? On well then, I don't think that RP idea would work then. What about a group of filly OCs doing filly things, such as cutie mark shenanigans,  running a detective agency and investigating all the wrong things, doing crazy stuff with magic, and running secret societies? IDK, I'm just suggesting ideas like you.

Also, what do you think of Dragon or Hippogriff or Changeling of Griffon OCs?

I like OC's of any kind. Even made up races, if they can be argued well for. I've made like... 3 so far, I think? So I can't really Judge on that. Let's hear 'em. :)

As for Filly OC's I can go in on that. I have a few foal OC's I can make use of, and if they're running a detective agency, I know the perfect one.

Q5TnoPc.png

Her name is Jelly Drop. She moved to the town a few days ago, to live with her father, a bat pony from the Night Guard, whom Princess Luna sent to assist the town, and keep an eye on things. Her mom's also in the guard, and lives in Canterlot. The mother is a pegasus, but Jelly takes most traits from her fathers side, except for the color. Which includes light sensitive eyes. Hence, why she needs the tinted glasses, to live on a normal, equine day and night cycle.

She's dreaming of becoming a Night Guard herself when she becomes older, and want to train to be one, by helping anypony she can. Being part of a detective group, would be just up her alley, even if she already have her cutie mark. As would be to get some friends, in this new town she's come to now, and protect them. Her dad's teaching her how to defend herself, so if need be, she can put up a fight. Her mother does not approve of this, but he does not want her to be defenseless, in case something happens.

The spider's her pet. She calls him Gary, and he's a jumping spider. He usually sits on, or hides in, her mane.

@Zoom Jump-Scare

Jelly is curious, and rather friendly. That is, unless there's bullies. As a lot of foals just sees her as a kind of freak, as bat ponies tend to mostly be in their own, night schools, she use that to scare them off. Standing in front of whomever is bullied, spreading her wings, and barring her fangs, whilst hissing. Makes most stop. And if they don't, and try to hit her... Well, as said, she have been taught self defense. She doesn't start fights though. Her dad have been clear about that point, and she listens a lot to what he tells her.

As for others, she tends to be the sort that doesn't sit around, and wait for some others to come over and introduce themselves first. She's the kind of foal who - if she finds another interesting - will just go over and say hello. Not a lot have responded to that yet, after her first day at school, but she's not deterred so easily. This would also be a way to meet her at first. At school. Though after school is also an option, as she flutters about town, trying to see everything Ponyville have to offer.

Could also take advantage of a situation I have set up with @Sekel, where their group (a gem-variant changeling, a sphinx, and a pony) have just landed in Ponyville. Enzo (the sphinx) have just let out a laugh after another filly lifted his spirits, so tensions should have lowered. But either the appearance, or the sound, could have drawn them towards the same area, and they'd crash into one another. Literally.

As for the mystery... I dunno. Start small, then work up from there? So... A cat's missing. Or someone misplaced their wallet.