Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

@Zoom Jump-Scare @Sekel

Good to have you around again. :) Sounds like you had quite the time.

As for what happens, I figured Enzo being in Ponyville, were a good point for a new char to meet up with another one, so just used him for that. He's pretty hard to miss after all.

Really, you don't need to interact on that angle. They will move on soon enough. Just using Enzo a little bit here, to link things. Though hey, if you want to, then the premise is simply that his char, and mine (that being Jelly Drop), are meeting up, and are going to have some small adventures, like detective work. They're a couple of foals.

=====================================================

@Starforce

Hmm... Really? I don't recall the two of them ever crossing paths before.

• Brohoof 2

@Kujamih

I don't think I've seen an image of Light yet. I must wonder what Limbo sees when she gazes upon his visage.

BTW I love the idea of deifying the IRL people as gods of the RP. Maybe a hierarchy with players being lesser gods and @Blitz Boom being an all-father like Zeus or Odin. Although, I am concerned that it would break immersion and create a conflict of interest with the GM and his NPC's.

@Loud Opinion

btw the the horns and blades and armor are artifacts embedded in his body, which he could retract and extend. and is made of CHRYSALIS'S THROWN. The one that absorbs non changeling magic.

he can control it. for he has 10 cutie marks in him which symbolizes an X in his cutiemark.

5 hours ago, Loud Opinion said:

@Kujamih

I don't think I've seen an image of Light yet. I must wonder what Limbo sees when she gazes upon his visage.

BTW I love the idea of deifying the IRL people as gods of the RP. Maybe a hierarchy with players being lesser gods and @Blitz Boom being an all-father like Zeus or Odin. Although, I am concerned that it would break immersion and create a conflict of interest with the GM and his NPC's.

maybe that's what's Light's plan all along... dun dun  duuuuuunnnnn! he usually calls us writers. 

while he considers gods as Alicorns or draconicous.

Edited by Kujamih
  • Brohoof 1

Spoiler

20210427_023535.thumb.jpg.396bec2e684787a6b61d3fb914cdb12d.jpg

The only image I have of her. Light grey coat and a white main with red eyes. The horns are smooth.

The color scheme is a reference to how a newborn can only see black white and red.

Edited by Loud Opinion

6 hours ago, Loud Opinion said:
  Reveal hidden contents

20210427_023535.thumb.jpg.396bec2e684787a6b61d3fb914cdb12d.jpg

The only image I have of her. Light grey coat and a white main with red eyes. The horns are smooth.

The color scheme is a reference to how a newborn can only see black white and red.

a vicorn... interesting

@Kujamih

That's an excellent portrait aesthetic. Though the mechanics don't follow. The horns are supposed to sprout directly under the ears and their a little larger. This allows the ears to blanket the horns. This let's her listen to the dreams of ponies sleeping near-by.

It's good enough that I'll probably use it anyway. Thanks again for taking the time to help bring my character to life.

Here's her character page if you want to know more.

1 hour ago, Loud Opinion said:

@Kujamih

That's an excellent portrait aesthetic. Though the mechanics don't follow. The horns are supposed to sprout directly under the ears and their a little larger. This allows the ears to blanket the horns. This let's her listen to the dreams of ponies sleeping near-by.

It's good enough that I'll probably use it anyway. Thanks again for taking the time to help bring my character to life.

Here's her character page if you want to know more.

wait what.... it's growing under it's ears.....hmmmm.... let me process it a bit..... I'm gunna say that's quite unique...very...

I know the imagination is limitless.... but too much will end you up making a draconicous XD..... I'm trying to make her horn as possible and realistic as it can be..... I'm not saying that horns growing under her ears is unrealistic...yet... hmmm.... usually horns are made from either their teeth or from hair..... so the horns where originally sideburns that turned into horns?....

o we can go on a dragon route where the horns grow from the chin and grew upward going near her ears.... I'ma draw some more and show you my findings....

Well, horns from the forehead convey a royal theme. That clashes with Limbo's story as a pony without a home. It makes seance anatomically to come from the forehead as that is where the skull is thickest, but these horns didn't grow naturally. They where originally a curse; a manifestation of the dark magic in the old crystal empire.

Edited by Loud Opinion