Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

@Windy Breeze

I'm not sure where it went out of character. Plot were to get on, then suddenly there were criminal stuff, that got a little odd.

We could just run a time skip instead. You know *Few days later, on the ferry, on the road to the island*. Just summarize the whole thing that went on before, as a thing that were best to not talk about, and just moving on, whilst brushing the details aside.

It's up to you of course, but seems a shame to toss everything.

Though of course, there's also a slight *reset* option here. After the attack, they went to the hospital. What if most of what they're currently going through here, were a dream? The mob aren't actually active in the area anymore, there's not a lot of weird things happening, and they'd have just had a very vivid, shared dream, inspired by the oddities of what happened during the poltergeist affair.

=================================================================

@Kujamih

I have little idea where things are going in that read anymore honestly. At least with the last one. Not even sure how to respond to it. :/ Might need some pointers for a dummy. AKA: me.

@Blitz Boom

well what I did was Cali opened a portal and tricked everyone to go in there....then closed it. Cali is now alone.... then Cali found @Loud Opinions character due to Lights shard. she quickly removed the shard and teleported @Loud Opinion character forcefully. now it's just another clone of light versus Cali again end of Cali scene for now.

this way @Windy Breeze can get to use blue and Luna with a fresh start ish? as well as @Loud Opinion.

I did not god mode. :laugh:

@Starlight

hmmm... I'm making her kill Light hahahahaha... she successfully killed 2 already...

and she became the opposite of light... where light wants to unite everyone in casual stroll to have one united story and Cali separating everyone to have their own story unique story.

Edited by Kujamih
  • Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Blitz Boom said:

@ArbiterofFates

Just letting you know, you've misunderstood my post. They haven't met Alluria yet. The one they're talking to, are Madamme Macabre. A very much alive unicorn, and the current head of the Macabre clan. :)

Oh! Well, I'll have to edit that! Thanks for letting me know.

Just wanted to apologize for the lack of responses recently. Between some folks I know I need to deal with, and a lot of corona issues at work, I'm getting little sleep, and mentally fatigued. Makes it hard to focus on writing. :/ Things are hopefully settling down now, so I can get to writing within the next few days again. Fear not, I've not abandoned the thread. :)

• Brohoof 3

22 minutes ago, Blitz Boom said:

Not my best work, but got something out at least. :) Here's hoping the regular schedule can return now.

pshh yeah right.... and here I am trying to concoct a good plot:okiedokieloki:... seriously how you do it? you even have a bagilion RP that you do...:ooh: you're doing fine!

• Brohoof 1

Okay, i'm back! I got back from my big friend meetup at a Furry Convention! Needed a week or so to wind down and figure stuff out! Sorry if i've been gone without warning again!

I don't know if anypony else has noticed, but... does it keep resetting for anypony else when typing? Like, i go to hit enter to start a new line and it instead jumps suddenly, then deletes whole sections of what i've already typed.

@Blitz Boom Did want to see about doing something with Widdershins again in this thread? I,um, don't remember if we've talked about that yet.

Think, from now on, I'll just repeat the full name of every other character i'm roleplaying around, since I'll forget names if I don't respond every week.

@Widdershins

12 hours ago, Widdershins said:

I don't know if anypony else has noticed, but... does it keep resetting for anypony else when typing? Like, i go to hit enter to start a new line and it instead jumps suddenly, then deletes whole sections of what i've already typed.

Been like that for a while. Only thing you can do by that point, is to CTRL Z to return it, then copy everything you wrote, and refresh the page. It will literally not stop before the page is refreshed. Or alternatively, open a new page with where you were, then scroll down and paste it in there (if it haven't saved. Happens a fair bit as well). Then shut off the old page. Only ways I've found to sort this long standing bug.

12 hours ago, Widdershins said:

@Blitz Boom Did want to see about doing something with Widdershins again in this thread? I,um, don't remember if we've talked about that yet.

Think, from now on, I'll just repeat the full name of every other character i'm roleplaying around, since I'll forget names if I don't respond every week.

I seem to remember us last talking about Widdershins, the last time I brought up Fright. Maybe that was an interest of his?

I shall posts things tomorrow. Sorry for the delay this time, but yesterday got hectic, and medicine messed me up a bit today, so body needed a bit of time to stabilize again. Should be fit for fight tomorrow. :)

• Brohoof 1

@Sekel @Starforce

I do not personally have any issues with it, but you must remember, that Sekel is an infrequent writer. Likely due to real life busy stuff. So you will be waiting some time between posts. Though if that is okay with you, we can make something work. :) Depends on Sekel too though, of course.

(edit)

Forgot that I can easily connect them too, as I have written that Alluria sent several messages to Twilight. They could be used as a link, and an open invitation for the princess. One she likely thought were a cruel prank perhaps, as it spoke as if being from a long dead relative, and she might be a sceptic.

Edited by Blitz Boom

@Starforce & @Blitz Boom

Hey, yeah, sorry. Twilight meeting up Magnolia in the thicket. I don't have a problem with that. And I'm sorry about being so infrequent. My work schedule has me all over the place because I'm a casual worker and they haven't exactly given me a permanent X number of days work with a couple days off yet.

• Brohoof 1