Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

@Kujamih

I need some context for the first post, if you would please. Is it an illusion? Are you trying to make the two Anomaly's fight? I find it a little hard to reply, since I am not sure anymore. Share with me context, please. :)

=================================================

@Starforce @Sekel

Sounds like you two are figuring out things well. :) Nice to see. Uncertain what you decided on, with Twi, and Mag though.

• Brohoof 1

@Sekel @Blitz Boom

Would you be fine with Magnolia joining Twilight's adventures, something to that extent? Magnolia would have to have a thing where she would tell Zeehva about it, though. I would also like a scene with Alluria and Twilight too? So the family could be even more re-united? And Twilight would have a lot to learn from Alluria.

4 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

@Kujamih

I need some context for the first post, if you would please. Is it an illusion? Are you trying to make the two Anomaly's fight? I find it a little hard to reply, since I am not sure anymore. Share with me context, please. :)

=================================================

@Starforce @Sekel

Sounds like you two are figuring out things well. :) Nice to see. Uncertain what you decided on, with Twi, and Mag though.

yes:discord_balloon:

I didn't really want to put more context though to see what you'd do in this situation but it did stomped you soo...

The hint that it was an illusion is " Light stabbed Cali with a black shard..." Which was impossible because it was already removed from his body, but Cali doesn't know that so she Included it on her illusion.

Edited by Kujamih

@Blitz Boom

That was a glitch. I don't know what caused it but the staff fixed my account for the most part. I'm not the first person it happened to either. Since Alluria is Magnolia's ancestor, it would be interesting if Magnolia and Zeehva had more to do with the estate in the future going forward, too. Living there, even. It looks like a place that's up both of their alleys, honestly. 

@Starforce @Sekel

If I may interject?

Alluria have sent various scrolls to Princess Twilight, explaining whom she were, and a wish to speak with her. It would cover how she were a ghost, and were residing at the Macabre main estate. I can imagine Twilight thought it either irrelevant, or some sort of prank, as it were letters from a dead ancestor of hers. As she have now met Macabre however, and are poised to go to their manor, she may remember the missives (which would have gotten some attitude over time, along the lines of *Regardless of your continued ignorance of my summons, rude as they are*), which would have directions as well. The first few would at the very least.

=======================================================================

For all.

I am getting some help for things tomorrow, but posts won't resume before Monday, as it needs time to work. Apologies for the delays. :/

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Kujamih

Nah, she's not gonna. First off, because that feels out of character in my mind, and second off, because she's not taking him to a bush. She's a shark pony. She's gonna drag him to a pond, and nuzzle him. She hasn't laid any eggs yet, so she doesn't think she's ready yet anyway. She will try though, and when that doesn't seem to function, she will ask questions.

So congratulations. Light is gonna be responsible for teaching her equine reproduction. Please for the love of Celestia, do so off camera, and in no details. I don't want this thread to be locked down by the moderators. :) That being said, once she knows... Well, he either grows a spine, and tell her to calm down, or sire a bunch of pups. A literal bunch of ankle-biters. :)

==========================================================

@GingerLightning

Oh yeah, they'd definitely know, and even if they wouldn't say something, they wear their emotions on their sleeves. The gleeful expressions are gonna be hard to miss.

• Brohoof 1