Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

@@Melke,

So like a reverse Looney Tunes eh? Roger that. ^_^

Though, I had a bit more fun using it to be mean to my character instead. I had spaced out that Syo even had that spider there to begin with, so it was a nice way to have a bit of fun.

(And no worries, he will barely be gone. He'll be back in a post tomorrow with them.)

I apologise for the lack of posts today. Sat down to winker with a MTG deck for a bit and then it sorta... Ended with me loosing 7 hours on that. :P I'll see if I can get a post done before bed, but I have a few other things to handle as well first. I'll do what I can though. ^_^

Okay, dragged out more than I thought. I'm sorry for this, but the post will have to wait til the morning. :( I'll try and get up early so I can answer you all before work.

Edited by Blitz Boom

I will need some players willing to offer up their characters to my new villain, The Forgotten One. Though I don't want to get into the specifics yet, the characters involved will get out of it just fine once things are resolved, but until then will be severely limited by what happens to them. Here is a list of characters who may be vulnerable in the early stages of his attack, although others may be affected later:

Syo

Briar

Vivid

Last

Renius

Priestess

Crescent

Seamore

Blitz

Missklang

If anyone here is willing to let their characters be affected by The Forgotten One, please let me know. I can't really clarify what this entails without spoiling the story for later.

Edited by Seamore Sandwich

@@Seamore Sandwich,

Heh, why not? I offer up Last and Briar for your villain. :) Still have to have Some voices under my control after all. .p That is, if this is meant as you taking over briefly to do your mojo. ^^ If it's something where I can still respond to things, perhaps I can add more of my alts to be offered up.

@everyone

The characters affected by The Forgotten One will still be in the roleplay, there's just certain limitations that will be set on them. I will be posting later, which will reveal in more depth what is actually happening.

Edit: I will be waiting to make that post. The timing doesn't seem right for it yet.

@@Blitz Boom

If you could write Last in, it will make things flow a bit better. It doesn't matter wether you write her into a dream or in the waking world, although a dream could be more interesting (any time is fine, morning or night).

@@EQ_Theta,

Just for the record: We can go towards Twilight's castle, but I can't RP one of the cannon characters, so unless you are willing to take that mantle, they will either have to not meet her, or somepony else would have to take the control of such a task.

It's a little limiting from my side, and I'm sorry about that, but I don't watch the show (i adore the setting though, and I try to learn) so I can't get the right vibe off the character, and I won't do that to those of you that watches this. I know how much it sucks to have a bad interpretation of a character you like, and it ain't a pretty sight. :)

@@Seamore Sandwich,

If they are all still usable, then sure, you can have both Last and Briar without a problem. ^^ Blitz is a little hung up elsewhere, and I have plans for Brittle and Vivid, but the others are fair game to you. ^^ Heck, take Ziggy now you're at it if you want.

As for Last, I can make a dream part for her, no bother. I'll get right on it. ^^

(Edit) Done. It's a dream in the early morning.

Edited by Blitz Boom

I'll play the part of Twilight. I'm on often enough that I shouldn't end up slowing you down.

@@Blitz Boom

What's going to happen is severely limiting. I will only take Last for now, revealing more in depth what is happening, then the decision can be made wether other players want to allow it to happen to their characters. Briar should be left out of that for now though as the impact it has on the story is quite large and he's kind of important for the seed planting part. The way I'm working this out, it makes more sense for her to be taken first.

Also, I need to ask: What is the extent of Briar's magic? Can he fire beams of energy at all?

• Brohoof 1

@@Seamore Sandwich,

It's cool man, I'll let you run this show and then see where it takes us. ^^

As for Briar, his magic is limited to telepathy. The image I have of the Evergrown in my head have their base roles determine their strength, with the Barks being more durable, the Vinemasters being stronger physically, and the Lotus' being the truly magical ones. Briar is a mutation of a Vinemaster, so he have more physical strength, but is limited to a form of telepathy that works like the Unicorn, magical one, but will be the weaker one if him and a unicorn actually tried to grasp the same object. Depending on the training level of said unicorn ofc.

If you want to watch out something from him, it will be the spiked vines with the clamp function at the end. :)

@@Seamore Sandwich,

@@EQ_Theta,

I was sorta hoping that you might Seamore. You're the best Cannon controller I've seen here in ages, and one who seems to have the grasp of many different ones. I just didn't want to seem pushy, or taxing on you. It stop being fun in an RP once things gets pushed down your throat too much after all. ^^

In any case, I'd be honoured to have you assist us int he role of Princess Twilight Sparkle if it is, when/if the time comes. Depends on if something happens that veers us violently off the path. :)

When it comes to the canon characters, if anyone wants the story to take a certain direction, consider them to be a team effort. I will post the responses, trying to stay true to the way the character would do things, but when it comes to what the character does, I'm open to suggestions (this doesn't mean I won't come up with it all myself if you have no suggestions, just that I will consider any suggestions or requests you do have).

@everyone

For this new character, imagine an unedited pony base drawing. Everything will make sense in my next post, I swear! Well, actually, it's me talking so no promises.

@@Blitz Boom

Sorry if there is a little 'God modding' again, it's the only way to make this happen. The hand is completely undetectable, even if Last were looking straight at it, she wouldn't see it. In order to finish explaining what the limitations are, and what actually happened, I only need one more response from you so I can respond again.

@@Seamore Sandwich,

This isn't counting as godmodding though, as I gave you permission to run this show, and you didn't touch internal dialogue. It's okay and no problemo for me. ^^

Also, for the record, didn't know if they were in a dream still or something, so I left it up in the air if she still haves her sword or not. If she does, it's in the scabbard down her side and she's just a little out there because of the weird sight and dream ending. If not, then it's simply not there. I'll make it your call, and I'm fine about either. ^_^

Oh, and gonna get that bios for Omen done I told you I'd get cracking on months ago. I've put it off for too long, and I have a few hours with nothing to do. Best chance to get cracking. :3 (edit) Done https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/omen-r9170

Edited by Blitz Boom

Sorry for the lack of posts, I have been rather depressed these past few days and also got some work to do as well. I will try and post something by tomorrow (my time)

@@Denim&Venom

@@Blitz Boom

@@cwhip9

@@Melke

@@Missklang

@@Moonlit

Important: Last Stand has been forgotten. Unless your character has been taken by The Forgotten One (the black hand), they can't see or remember her. Your characters can't hear her or feel her presence either.

These rules do not apply in The Realm Of Dreams.

@@Blitz Boom

The Katana will still be there, but if she wasn't in contact with it when she was taken, she won't be able to touch it (she'll pass right through it).

@Everyone

Now that the details are revealed, is there anyone else willing to let The Forgotten One take their characters?

@@Seamore Sandwich,

Since Priestess has plenty experience dealing with disembodied entities as it pertains to her namesake, she won't be effected since she'll be sealing off her room with charms, sutras and incantation. She may forget others, and they may forget her, but she won't be taken, and neither will her kits. 

The ones that are awake anyways. 

So I offer Petey as a sacrifice, as well as all the changelings in the castle. Make this personal for her and Allure. Priestess may not remember those who were taken, but she can sense them like she can most spirits, as well as any physical traces of their presence, like their scents. 

@@Denim&Venom

I would imagine that Petey would not be an ideal target because he is injured and his parents are therefore concerned for him already. In such a situation the parents' instincts are likely to kick in and break through the magic, so The Forgotten One wouldn't go for him just yet, at least not until he has built up his strength. Last was a logical choice because she would be more easily forgotten as nobody in the group knew her in the beginning. Briar is a less likely target because Brittle depends on him. I may consider taking one of the Changelings guarding the door. I will however keep Petey in mind as a potential target later on. It will probably be close to five hours before I can post, I'm on a break at work right now.

@@Denim&Venom

@@Blitz Boom

I have an idea of what the item Last was guarding for Luna could be (if you don't already have that planned), and I have an idea of how I can tie the Anansi to all of this. I just need to know if I have permission from the two of you before I proceed. I will have one of the characters explain it later on if the two of you give me the freedom of writing it in. Again, I like to keep the details secret until it comes up in the story, it helps keep the story exciting. Although, if you would prefer to know ahead of time, I can make exceptions.

@@Denim&Venom

I would imagine that Petey would not be an ideal target because he is injured and his parents are therefore concerned for him already. In such a situation the parents' instincts are likely to kick in and break through the magic, so The Forgotten One wouldn't go for him just yet, at least not until he has built up his strength. Last was a logical choice because she would be more easily forgotten as nobody in the group knew her in the beginning. Briar is a less likely target because Brittle depends on him. I may consider taking one of the Changelings guarding the door. I will however keep Petey in mind as a potential target later on. It will probably be close to five hours before I can post, I'm on a break at work right now.@@Denim&Venom@@Blitz Boom

I have an idea of what the item Last was guarding for Luna could be (if you don't already have that planned), and I have an idea of how I can tie the Anansi to all of this. I just need to know if I have permission from the two of you before I proceed. I will have one of the characters explain it later on if the two of you give me the freedom of writing it in. Again, I like to keep the details secret until it comes up in the story, it helps keep the story exciting. Although, if you would prefer to know ahead of time, I can make exceptions.

I hadn't anything planned for the item guarded, so feel free to work your mojo on that, and at whatever else you need to get this show running. ^^

And I won't need the spoilers. I'm enjoying the small twists and turns more. :)

Edited by Blitz Boom