Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

@@Denim&Venom

Okay, I think I have a good idea of how to work this out now. If you wish to write in the Ananasi, I can provide a reason why they arrive. I don't have any understanding of how to go about writing about them in as I am unfamiliar with their demeanors and fighting styles, so I will leave controlling them up to you. More details to be revealed later in the story. I will PM you with some of the specifics.

@@cwhip9

Luna froze everybody in the room as the fight started, then talked Priestess into calling off the attack in exchange for her bringing a doctor to take out the stick. The doctor showed up and treated Petey and Queen Allure, joining their hive telepathically to repair the damage, but he had to go into their dreams to do it. While they were unconscious, Priestess had them brought to Sunbutt's room. When the doctor woke up, he gave Priestess some ibuprofen for the pain, leaving the stick in after focusing its magic toward healing her internal damage. He will return in the morning after they have rested.

If you decide to skip to the morning (which is where most of the roleplay is now) I might suggest having Crescent be sleeping, he is a nocturnal creature after all, and it would help with The Forgotten One's part of the story. He doesn't have to be asleep though, we'll be able to work with whichever you decide.

Also, I almost forgot to mention, Last Stand has been temporarily erased from everyone's memories, but can be remembered while they are dreaming. In the waking world, she and the pony she is traveling with are unnoticeable, not just invisible.

@@Seamore Sandwich,

@@cwhip9,

Minor detail here though: Crescent would have to take off and take a nap if it is he's gonna be sleeping. He's currently with Vivid, having just more or less sent a spirit to the next world. If he's to be affected, it'd have to be while he was awake, or he took off to get some more sleep. :)

For the record: not gonna be able to make a reply tonight unfortunately. :/ Became a long day all of a sudden, and I still have some bags to pack for tomorrow. With some luck, I might be able to get something written before taking off tomorrow, but no guarantees.

I'll do my best to not let the christmas vacation get in the way of postings, but at least today, things are not looking too good unfortunately. :/

Due to the holidays and the fact I'm taking my first proper holiday in almost a decade, I won't be able to respond. Not sure what can be done, but I'm sure you guys can come up with something.

@@Moonlit,

No worries mate. :) When you return from your holidays, I bet you can jump right into the fray of things, and we can have it so that the new necklace was made by Luna eventually, who then left it and Serenade in a safe place in the castle until further notice. :3

@@Moonlit,

No worries mate. :) When you return from your holidays, I bet you can jump right into the fray of things, and we can have it so that the new necklace was made by Luna eventually, who then left it and Serenade in a safe place in the castle until further notice. :3

Since Serenade is taking a nap, we can continue the scene with Omen Ziggy and Luna until either the necklace is finished or Moonlit comes back.

@@Damonater,

Damon, please answer your PM's. It helps me in planning things a bit. :)

(I know the notifications on the PM's doesn't always work, which is why I write here. It's not meant to sound impatient or something, it's just to make sure in case the messaing system have gone a bit wonky again.) :D

• Brohoof 1

@@Damonater,

Damon, please answer your PM's. It helps me in planning things a bit. :)

(I know the notifications on the PM's doesn't always work, which is why I write here. It's not meant to sound impatient or something, it's just to make sure in case the messaing system have gone a bit wonky again.) :D

Are you planing something frosty and i dont know about? *curious look*

@@cwhip9

If you can start describing Crescent's dream, that will help.

@@Blitz Boom

@@cwhip9

If Last doesn't believe strongly enough that Crescent can see him, he won't see her at all. He will however be able to see 'Nemo.'

roger I was kind of wondering how this was going on his end will post soon

I'll jump in as my OC, Copper.  Link is in sig.

I'll have a look at it early tomorrow mate. ^_^

I'm sorry I did not respond to you before this, but had a few days with some family things and then a good deal of bussing around. I'll have my PC set up and ready for replies for you and all others once I get some sleep. :)

@@DwhitetheGamer

Okay, had a look now, and it looks good. ^_^ Consider yourself well approved.

Now, as the evening groups are finishing things, the timeline is currently morning, with up to 24 hours ahead of that allowed. The main amount of players are at the Castle that used to house the two princesses, though some are in the forest currently with a Human, trying to find his friend Barrel that is currently somewhere unspecified with one of my OC's. Furthermore, we have two that are currently in Ponyville, going towards Twilight's castle.

That being said, you don't need to join any of the current groups. If you have an idea you want to run with that is either your own angle or want to start more calmly and work towards another group, you're more than welcome to as well, and I'll make sure that you're not stuck all by yourself in such a case. ^^

Now then, will you need help with an introductionary post, or do you have any questions? Better to ask and make sure after all. :)

Edited by Blitz Boom

Thanks for the approval.

I'll start on my own and will work my way into the group saving Barrel, because that's the kind of pony Copper is, he'll be there for anypony in need.

As far as the intro post, how do you want me to introduce him?

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it.

Edited by DwhitetheGamer