Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

@@Summer Breeze

@@Blitz Boom

@@Frosty Frost

Righto, finally settled in New York city now. Jet lagg is almost gone. With internet finally so I can try to make a reply later on during the day :)

Flying more than 24 hours on planes from Perth, Australia to Abu Dhabi. And then to New York.

Will try to make a reply today after me, my mum and dad have done our sightseeing the day.

Now to get some breakfast :3

Edited by Damonater

@DwhitetheGamer

If you want to join us, you might want to be in the right time line. We play in the early morning. In your last post you where going to have lunch but You could edit just your post from lunch to breakfast, so you are in the right timeline :) i just thought i jad to let you know

@@cwhip9

He is featureless and nearly emotionless. He does not have a horn or wings. He doesn't have a mane or tail. He is completely grey. Basically, he has the appearance of a pony base that artists use to create new OCs. If you want to try to guess what he was before The Forgotten One took him, go right ahead.

@,

Had a look, and he's a-okay. ^^

I could just repeat what I said if timelines and such to you, but it would be the same as it stands in Dwhite's acceptance reply further up this page, so likely easier to just read that. :)

Shutting off fer a bit as I'm going to town and checking on some items, but if you have any questions unanswered when I get back, I'll make sure to give you an answer pronto. ^^

Though, a lot of the others here are really nice and helpful too, so might be something they could tell you as well. :)

Oh, and before I forget: Consider going with Dwhite in the RP if you aim to join the others eventually. Not forcing your hoof on the matter, just thinking it would make for some good interaction, and could be a good way to start off for you both. ^_^

@everypony

As it is New Years tomorrow, I will spent most of the day around family and friends and will more than likely not be able to answer more posts until the day after. I won't rule out I might get something written, but I will say that it is unlikely as the day seems pretty packed from what I know.

Just in case I don't manage to get back here, I just want to wish you all a Happy New Year, and may your night end well. ^_^ And remember to keep safe. :) And by safe, I mean not doing stuff like this unless you're a professional.

044e64f623dc4b168f6548118bd69815.jpg

Edited by Blitz Boom
  • Brohoof 1

@@Summer Breeze,

Actually, that'd be *were*, not *where* in the current context. :P Hehe.

Not trying to be a grammar baddie. I just found it funny with this error considering the sentence. ^_^

@@Frosty Frost,

And I feel you mate. I keep forgetting things too, and it can be a bit of a bugger. But thankfully we have Summer to make sure we're not forgetting this in the long run at least. :D

@@Seamore Sandwich,

As long as you can keep track of them and have fun controlling them, you can have all the characters you want mate. ^_^ And really, I'd be a hypocrite for putting a limit as I keep pushing some out with random intervals, so who am I to judge? :P Bring on the cool creature. ^_^

Just to clarify, Charlie has been taken by The Forgotten One, but for reasons undisclosed, he has NOT been forgotten.

@@Denim&Venom

Would you mind only having Queen Allure forget the attack. It's only temporary. Also, I'm not done with the dream yet, I will post a response later.

@@Seamore Sandwich,

As long as you can keep track of them and have fun controlling them, you can have all the characters you want mate. ^_^ And really, I'd be a hypocrite for putting a limit as I keep pushing some out with random intervals, so who am I to judge? :P Bring on the cool creature. ^_^

I'm still going to ask though, if only to be polite.

Would you mind only having Queen Allure forget the attack. It's only temporary. Also, I'm not done with the dream yet, I will post a response later.

Yeah, I guess I could go though with that. So what do you want her to do till then?