Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

Quick and possibly foolish question, but are there limits to the types of OCs one can introduce? I.e., are humans {booted from other dimensions} out of bounds?

@@Moonlit

You had Serenade fall asleep, but no one can meet her in her dream because they don't have a dream bond with her. Omen and Luna are still looking for the book, but Omen can't read, and Luna is looking at the wrong shelves. There hasn't been any mention of Ziggy since Serenade fell asleep.

(edited)

@@Seamore Sandwich,

@@Moonlit,

I didn't know what to do with Ziggy when it was to be honest. Though, if you want a dream angle, she Have been enthralled by the Siren song. That's a bond with Serenade right there that could be used to either put them in the same, or near the same dream, though in the dream world she could be free of the song's influence instead of as it currently is, with her being more or less a puppet.

It may seem a bit vague, but it's the best idea I have currently. Though perhaps you have a better one Seamore? You seem to be the master of the dream realm, so up to you if there's an angle or something to use. :)

Edit: Hadn't seen you had already woken up Moonlit. My bad. :)

@,

Hello there mate. :)

While we do let in a lot of ponies here, just having a name of your OC isn't really enough atm. We're gonna need a physical description, a tiny bit of background and perhaps even a picture? You could use this ponymaker to do the last thing if it were http://www.mylittleponygames.biz/game/the_fabulous_ponymaker_trick_or_treat.htmlI don't think it's against the rules to post a link to a creator like this, but in case it turns out I'm wrong and have to remove it before you see it, try to google The Fabulous Ponymaker Trick or Treat. It haves some good models to use. :)

@@Quinch,

Humans, Alicorns, Football fans, all sort of weird creatures are allowed here. :P Hehehe

In all seriousness though, I do allow for everything here as long as it's not overpowered, and in case of an improv race, that some info about it is posted in the OOC section here first so that we're all up to speed and can see the logitics in it. And yes, logic can include falling through a portal or something if it is. Or it's mentioned in the characters Bios, like I have done with Omen and Briar. That works too. ^^

And for the record, Seamore is not Entirely right about the Human count we currently have. We have 2, as happy Hour is a Human Changeling (As I said, anything goes if you can argument for it.)

Edited by Blitz Boom

(edited)

@@Officer Strike,

Does she wear any of her armour, her helmet, any medals or something currently? Would help if I knew what amount of traces there was on her currently that she was part of the Royal Guard. :) I have my own sorted, with the picture of Stargazer for show (Ergo, no armour, but helmet and medals) but I would love to know if there was anything on Strike right now. I sorta need it for a response. :)

Also, from what I can see, the commotion happened whilst your OC was either in the shop, or getting to it, and it happened right there. If you didn't miss it, but instead have it as part of Strike to be a bit absent-minded at times, I apologise for this, but figured it was better to inform you in case you missed when Seamore wrote it. :) It helps with the flow of things to know which of the things are true, and in case it was missed, you might need to edit your post a bit to make it fit.

@@Quinch,

Actually, I'm gonna have to ask you to give some information about your OC first and such mate, as you haven't been accepted yet into the RP since I require that there is something to go by for both myself and the other members. It doesn't need to be immensely much, but some idea of a background, appearance and most importantly a name is some base stuff we do need covered first.

(edit) Perhaps putting a link to your bios in your Signature would work well for you? Seems a bit out of place to have on top of the post, and again, I need to read it through before deciding on things. Stay put for a bit whilst I do that.

Edited by Blitz Boom

Lightning Strike is in the royal guard yes. At the time when she was going to the store she was not wearing any armor because she was off shift. Lightning Strike will be on her shift if you allow me to put that in the role play.

She wears armor of course. She has helmets and she has won a number of medals in the royal guard.

She's a younger officer though and mostly guards royals or sometimes ceremonies.

However, she has her armor back at her house. So when she sees the commotion she would still approach as she is a royal guard, and since she knows lots of ponies in Pony Ville they should realise that she is a royal guard.

I think I shall send a picture. Hold on a second.

post-34819-0-70733800-1445896685_thumb.png

She has no armor in this picture but appears to be wearing her helm and her plume is sticking out.

She does wear armor like the royal guard you see in Equestria.

post-34819-0-01830900-1439304725.jpg

@@Officer Strike,

Splendid. ^_^ If you want her to be on duty at the time, you can edit your post to fit that in when it is. None have responded to it yet, so it's not set in stone at this point in time. Use that to your advantage. :)

@@Quinch,

It happens mate. :) I read it, and the post you made, and both are fine. You're approved. :)

I might also have someone I can meet your character with if you want, but I have to ask if you consider yourself to have landed a bit into the forest, on a field, or somewhere else? I guess it is some way from Ponyville at least considering he cannot see the town, but just smoke above, so going by that notion until I know otherwise. I have someone ready a way into the forest ya see, but for other purposes I need to dig into me OOC crate.

That is, unless he goes by a place in the forest where there's smoke, which would be one of a few scattered houses here and there, which could also work. Really, up to you, I just think on how to move you along in this. :)

@@Blitz Boom, it's undefined for that reason, so there's options open for that particular purpose. As for where to go with it, it's your {or any of the other participants', I assume} call - he can be met by someone quickly, and if not, he'll just keep going forwards until he hits town limits.

Edited by Quinch

@@Officer Strike

The way I wrote it, I meant for Ink and Quill to be leaving the shop when Lightning Strike was on her way to it, Ink landing in a puddle and splashing mud straight toward her. Now, I didn't specify that it hit her or didn't hit her, I left that up to you. If she went into the shop she would see a broken gumball machine lying on the floor, gumballs rolling everywhere, a ceiling fan on a torn up sofa, and white feathers floating down everywhere. The people in there might be a bit busy cleaning up the mess. As far as Ink and Quill go, they would most likely respond to Lightning Strike's reaction to the mud.

Edited by Seamore Sandwich

@@Quinch,

Fair enough, I'll see if I can make something that fits that. I have a few that can travel around to use from unless someone else beats me to it. :)

@@Officer Strike,

As Seamore wrote basically. Also, the forest thing was not in response to you, but to Quinch. I use the long lines of _ to split up my post, then you can see the new tag after as being my starting to reply to someone else.

One last thing to prevent confusion, if you could please just clear out the previous post about buying the quills so nobody ends up reading it. You may have to replace it, so a short mention that it has been removed followed by some filler to bring it up to the appropriate character count should be fine. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.