Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

@@Damonater,

You can still reply with Barrel though. He's not tied up with the others, but only with happy Hour for the time being. ^^

@@AmberDust,

Had a look over and left a comment in the bios.. If you can't tell, I like it, and I have no objections to you joining us here. ^^ Welcome to the show.

We have a few angles to work with in this RP, and it is of course okay to start on your own or request that there's somepony there to help you get started, but as Seamore said there is perhaps a good opening for ya in the woods? As it looks now, Summer's group is taking a nap and otherwise will be looking for another pony (The above-mentioned Barrel), so I sort of doubt they will be in the clearing when he needs it.

There's plenty reason to be in the forest, but you don't have to start or even go there if you don't want to, though i can say from personal experience that Seamore's RP ideas have turned out to be greatly interesting so far, so I would suggest trying to move towards there at least. I can of course help you in any way possible, and for example offer some NPC's to guide/need help/whatever you need to make sure that you get a good RP start with us. Can't have you left all by your lonesome after all. ^_^

As Seamore have mentioned though, perhaps the dark clouds would be something she takes notice off and goes there? The group he wants in the forest ain't there yet, but I can stall things a bit if needed. :3

Anyway, what's your thoughts on this, and do you have any questions for me or anypony else here? :)

@@Summer Breeze,

@@Damonater,

@@Frosty Frost,

Heh, roger that then. ^^

And no worries Frosty, it can happen for the best of us. :) The mind can be a tricky little vixen when it wants to be after all. Though mind if I ask, did your PC problems clear up?

The mind can be a tricky little vixen when it wants to be after all. Though mind if I ask, did your PC problems clear up?
yea, it's working fine now. sometimes my PC just hates me and want to be left alone. or the internet is gloomy and doesn't want to work. but right now everything seems to be fine ^_^
  • Brohoof 1

@@Damonater,

You can still reply with Barrel though. He's not tied up with the others, but only with happy Hour for the time being. ^^

@@AmberDust,

Had a look over and left a comment in the bios.. If you can't tell, I like it, and I have no objections to you joining us here. ^^ Welcome to the show.

We have a few angles to work with in this RP, and it is of course okay to start on your own or request that there's somepony there to help you get started, but as Seamore said there is perhaps a good opening for ya in the woods? As it looks now, Summer's group is taking a nap and otherwise will be looking for another pony (The above-mentioned Barrel), so I sort of doubt they will be in the clearing when he needs it.

There's plenty reason to be in the forest, but you don't have to start or even go there if you don't want to, though i can say from personal experience that Seamore's RP ideas have turned out to be greatly interesting so far, so I would suggest trying to move towards there at least. I can of course help you in any way possible, and for example offer some NPC's to guide/need help/whatever you need to make sure that you get a good RP start with us. Can't have you left all by your lonesome after all. ^_^

As Seamore have mentioned though, perhaps the dark clouds would be something she takes notice off and goes there? The group he wants in the forest ain't there yet, but I can stall things a bit if needed. :3

Anyway, what's your thoughts on this, and do you have any questions for me or anypony else here? :)

Dark clouds? Above the Everfree? Sounds like a fine incentive to me. Is it day or night?

*presses START*

OC: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lonk-chase-r9180

Right now, my OC isn't really doing anything, but is observing the scene. If you want to bring him in, that's fine with me.

ktnxbye

@@Denim&Venom

@Seamore Sandwich,

"Finally! Some due respect. Not even the Princesses acknowledge that, especially not Moon Butt. Still can't get over the fact that she was not only embarassed with some of the greatest pranks in history, she was also humbled on the field of combat. No weapons. No Magic. Just me, opening up a can of grade A, premium plus, all organic, no gmo, freight train, gluten free whop ass, besting Luna and each of her guard in the curb stomp to end all mother fuzzing curb stomps!"

My OC would comment on that, but I can't because that happened before he entered.

So, here's what he would have thought:

Seems like that guy has a little overdose of self-esteem.

:muffins:

dodododododododododododo

twilight zone 

Edited by lonkfania

Dark clouds? Above the Everfree? Sounds like a fine incentive to me. Is it day or night?

Early morning. The place they're going to is probably the most peaceful spot in the Everfree Forest. It's a clearing surrounded by a certain type of tree called Everwood, their trunks are anywhere from blue to green, and any color in between (mostly lighter shades), glowing with magic, and their leaves are a rainbow of pastel colors and can be used to make flameless explosives. At the center of the clearing are some Everwood saplings. These trees have souls, released into the Realm of Dreams when they're cut down, an end which they gladly accept and actually look forward to. My OC, Charlie Everdream used to be one of these trees.

Also, there is an unknown enemy that is taking some of the characters and making the world forget them. Basically, they can't be seen, heard, or remembered, and they can't touch anything that wasn't on them when they were taken. They can also travel back and forth to the Realm of dreams and can be remembered when within somepony's dream, but once the dreamer wakes up, they will forget them again. I need to know if you would eventually be willing to let your character be taken, but be aware, it is quite limiting so you don't have to let it happen if you don't want to.

@

There are many separate scenes going on right now, you haven't specified which one you're at in your post. But if it is the one Denim&Venom's in with my character, your character can't simply walk in because there are guards at the door. Also, what reason does he have for being at the castle ruins? That is very important. Other roleplayers have been told before that they can't just jump into the roleplay like that without asking. Asking gives us a chance to find a place where your character can fit, and lets us know what to expect.

Edited by Seamore Sandwich
  • Brohoof 1

@

There are many separate scenes going on right now, you haven't specified which one you're at in your post. But if it is the one Denim&Venom's in with my character, your character can't simply walk in because there are guards at the door. Also, what reason does he have for being at the castle ruins? That is very important. Other roleplayers have been told before that they can't just jump into the roleplay like that without asking. Asking gives us a chance to find a place where your character can fit, and lets us know what to expect.

I have deleted my roleplay.

Sorry.

@,

Heh, I really need to stop playing games and check in here more often it seems, though @@Seamore Sandwich, did a good job of handling things it seems. :) Thanks for that mate.

Now then, as to your character. There isn't much to work with, but I did get a good giggle from the bit where you say *He is a leaned-back mare* so... Awh, what the hay? Let's see where things take us. :) Welcome aboard.

As Seamore already mentioned, we do need some prepping and reason for somepony to be somewhere if it is, and considering the age of your OC, I am not thinking that he's a fighter, or if so, much of one. Time restrictions and such, you know? Hence, getting past the swarm is not that likely to happen, and I'm thinking that if you do aim to go for the castle, perhaps start easy out? Begin with him wandering towards or through the woods, curious as to why there is clouds gathering above the castle, then we can take it from there. :)

Just a suggestion however, but it'd be one that sets us all off to a nice, relaxed start to get to know you and your OC a bit more. ^^

@@Quinch,

It's alright mate. Can't have a full tank every day after all. :)

@@Summer Breeze,

Good to hear. :) Hopefully it won't act up again until Skynet goes live. :P

@@Blitz Boom

@lonkfania,   Heh, I really need to stop playing games and check in here more often it seems, though @Seamore Sandwich, did a good job of handling things it seems. Thanks for that mate.   Now then, as to your character. There isn't much to work with, but I did get a good giggle from the bit where you say *He is a leaned-back mare* so... Awh, what the hay? Let's see where things take us. Welcome aboard.   As Seamore already mentioned, we do need some prepping and reason for somepony to be somewhere if it is, and considering the age of your OC, I am not thinking that he's a fighter, or if so, much of one. Time restrictions and such, you know? Hence, getting past the swarm is not that likely to happen, and I'm thinking that if you do aim to go for the castle, perhaps start easy out? Begin with him wandering towards or through the woods, curious as to why there is clouds gathering above the castle, then we can take it from there.   Just a suggestion however, but it'd be one that sets us all off to a nice, relaxed start to get to know you and your OC a bit more. ^^

Tnx. I'll try that.

(spammy spam spam)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Seamore Sandwich,

Before I answer you and Meike, how bad exactly is it to get in contact with the Everwood for Changelings? I will have it reduced slightly for Brittle since she's not fully one, but I might need to know if I have to go beyond queasy, unable to transform and weakened. Like if it's fatal or something.

To all:

I will be able to write in about... 3-4 hours. Have some stuff to do before that, but you should have something to read eventually tonight. :)

Edited by Blitz Boom

@@Seamore Sandwich,

Before I answer you and Meike, how bad exactly is it to get in contact with the Everwood for Changelings? I will have it reduced slightly for Brittle since she's not fully one, but I might need to know if I have to go beyond queasy, unable to transform and weakened. Like if it's fatal or something.

To all:

I will be able to write in about... 3-4 hours. Have some stuff to do before that, but you should have something to read eventually tonight. :)

It shouldn't have much effect aside from disrupting her magic. Maybe a slight headache or minor queasiness, but nothing severe. She doesn't even necessarily have to feel anything more than the disruption in her magic.

(edited)

@@Seamore Sandwich,

Roger that. :) I'm on it.

@,

Gonna wing how to handle this, but will be fun. :P

The pup Is a more smooth-looking sort than the adults, and it is really a runt of the pack sort of little thing. It shouldn't be a danger to your OC in itself, though what else could happen... We'll see what mood will grab me. :P

Edited by Blitz Boom

@@Seamore Sandwich,

I realized an error in your post to me and Blitz: the one you are talking to is Syo, not Melke. Melke is the one who will be joining the group later. Also, I think there is a slight neglect to the second question concerning the clouds. 

Edited by Melke

@@Seamore Sandwich,

I realized an error in your post to me and Blitz: the one you are talking to is Syo, not Melke. Melke is the one who will be joining the group later. Also, I think there is a slight neglect to the second question concerning the clouds.

Oops, I was thinking about your username when I typed that. I'll fix it in a bit. Also, Seamore has ADD (because I have ADD), if I forget to answer something, it'll translate to the same mistake for him.

@, is there anything going on at the Castle of Two Sisters at the moment? I figure it might be a good chance to try and introduce another character.

I'm dealing with a timberpup thank you very much

:muffins:

But seriously, I'm in the middle of a situation and am heading towards Canterlot right now so don't think I would want to go to the Castle of the Two Sisters right now.

@@Quinch

There are a bunch of changelings guarding the door to Celestia's old room, in which Doctor Miles Xeno is treating a Kitsune's injury. There's also another group preparing to leave the castle to head toward a clearing in which they will be planting magic seeds. Sisilia is already near that clearing, sleeping under a tree. There is a segment of the story that is taking place the night before which is essentially closed as we are trying to get through an important part of the story so we can catch it up to the day time groups (the part with Luna in the library).

@,

Canterlot? Then why are we in the forest, going towards the castle where the skies are gathering over? :P I know I'm really bad at directions, so I could see myself get into that situation, but you?... Et tu, Brute?

All joking aside, I'm pretty sure that we Are headed towards the castle of two sisters, you might have just misunderstood what castle was talked abut earlier. :) But of course, yer being chased by a dangerous creature too. >:3 Rawr.

@@Quinch,

Alts are welcome, as long as you push it past us here so that we know a bit about who and what we're dealing with. :) And as Seamore so well put it, many things happen in and around the castle currently. ^^

(edited)

@@AmberDust,

Hehe, that's kinda funny. ^^ Good to see it where it should be now then. ^_^

Minor question now that I think of it: What way would you like to be fully introduced to the groups? See, as it is now, I can see three angles from your post, and I just wanna be sure that I'm not messing with your ways before I do anything.

It's simple things really, so might as well try and make it short:

First idea is that I have an NPC I can use that will make your trip to there a little less one-sided, so you're not bored waiting for us.

Second one includes you taking notice of @, and my timberpup on the way there and join that as we're going slowly towards the clearing the others are as well.

Third one is basically me just letting you be, and you'll write yourself into meeting Seamore and the others soon after they go through the portal/at the clearing.

Figured I should ask which one might take your fancy before I started replying to you. Or not, depending on what your own thoughts are on this. :)

Edited by Blitz Boom

@@AmberDust,

Minor question now that I think of it: What way would you like to be fully introduced to the groups? See, as it is now, I can see three angles from your post, and I just wanna be sure that I'm not messing with your ways before I do anything.

First idea is that I have an NPC I can use that will make your trip to there a little less one-sided, so you're not bored waiting for us.

Second one includes you taking notice of @, and my timberpup on the way there and join that as we're going slowly towards the clearing the others are as well.

Third one is basically me just letting you be, and you'll write yourself into meeting Seamore and the others soon after they go through the portal/at the clearing.

Figured I should ask which one might take your fancy before I started replying to you. Or not, depending on what your own thoughts are on this. :)

Id like to mention, the Everwood trees themselves might create some sort of subconscious pull on them, drawing them in to help get rid of the clouds. Remember, Everwoods have souls.

@@AmberDust,

Any of those work for me, honestly, as long as I know what's going on and can respond. You don't have to introduce an NPC if its too much trouble getting them in and out.