Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

@@SugarfootWillie,

Good cliffnote. :)

As for how many are in town of RP'ers... Well, not that many mixed in ou current predicament. As it stands right now, this either happens in a bubble or the rest are a bit ahead of us/behind us, though I think the later is more plausible.

There are a ton of NPC's though, trapped because Zhu have made the winds act as a hard to pass wall around. Adante could likely get past the winds if he tried hard, but it would be hard to get anypony past that were not strong enough. Frankly, I would suggest having them hide in their houses. :) Easier to make them take shelter there.

And for the record, I give everypony access to the NPC's they need for their thing. You can freely make some for your rescue purposes, just as I can for entrapment or Seamore can for beings the Forgotten One takes. And remember the bauble Zhu gave you btw. It can help to repel the forgotten one somewhat, though the area is limited. He can likely protect others if it were though if he stands in the way.

As for the Forgotten One, I'm sure that Seamore have thought of that and will either have him be strong enough to get out into the regular realm of things, or make it possible to drag him out. I'm certain he doesn't just want this one sided. :)

I might take it too literal as your opinions instead of IC chat, in which case I apologise profoundly. It's been a stressful day and my head isn't totally screwed on right just yet.

@@MDLineArt,

We all have our reasons for being late at times. I'm just happy that you give us updates on it. It helps a lot. ^_^

@@Quinch,

I completely understand mate. And I hope that things will soon happen to make it more riveting to you. I hate to think some of the RP'ers are feeling lft out, or tied down ^^ Let us hope things will speed up a bit soon. :D

(edited)

@Blitz Boom

Well, I kind of do have a plan for Blossom to appearing.

Hm, since Heart lives on a hut on Everfree Forest, I don't think she will appear any time soon, since I'm trying to RP just with Musical for now.

But I will proudly debut the first villan of the RP when the time comes.

Which...isn't that menancing. So this I BB Code is useless.

Edited by Flinp

@@Flinp,

As mentioned mate, she Could be the leader of the cult that have currently nabbed Veiled Storm, and where Giddon and Bashful Thread are headed towards atm. I can work it out without of course, but I figured that if you wanted the villain angle, starting with having used a cursed artefact to entice others (by having them touch it and become bound to it's mind-altering effects) wouldn't be a bad way to start off. Might work if played secretly. :3

But not forcing you to anything of course. I will be just as happy to see what you will eventually come up with. ^_^

@@SugarfootWillie,

Oh, the clown. I had sorta forgotten about him actually. Neat thought. ^^

@@Flinp,

Nono, I meant that she might have Found said artefact, found out that it cursed those who touched it and then slowly started to get others to get swayed by it's power and become the foundation of a cult with her in charge. She could charm them and make them grasp for it, the curse would sway over them, and then she could take advantage of their state of mind to do things such as worship her, build a base of operations for her, and gather others for conversion.

Never said what the artefact did specifically, so it could easily be that it leaves a mark over the target eye and essentially locks down their mind and makes them into drones. They'd need a voice to follow then, and Heartbroken, as the only one with higher brain functions left, would essentially have an open spot to become their leader and make them do whatever she says to them.

Also, just cause their mind are locked down, doesn't mean you can't have them talk or act somewhat normal if under order. Might be a little hollow, granted, but no minions are perfect after all. :) And if whoever she wants to grasp the item and fall under complete order won't comply because their mind are too strong for her sway, remember that I essentially wrote in there are prisoner dungeons. A good way to break spirits a little by little. :3

As for how she'd be able to control the thing: just have to on a pedestal within the innermost chamber used for forcing new members into their flock. :3 Indiana Jones'ish ^^

(edited)

@@Flinp,

It doesn't need to be That complicated mate. I just set the background up to have reasoning for my idea. You might have a better grasp on how to handle this, and I welcome it in that case. ^^ Always fun with different inputs. :3 I'll keep it vague in the posts and not set anything in stone, so you can fiddle around with things as much as you'd like.

________________________________________________________________________________________

@@Seamore Sandwich,

This is one of the moments where I know I grew up in the nineties. Cause all I saw were the word Buttercup, and my mind immediately thought *The Powerpuff Girls*. :)

Good memories aside, feel free to use her in whatever capacity you see fit. ^_^

________________________________________________________________________________________

@@Dark Horse,

@@Stardust Balance,

Just letting you know, I'm trying to get a hold of Glike and see what's keeping him. In case he's gone from the site however, I'll step in so you two are not left hanging for much longer. I'll give it a day or two to see if a response comes tot he PM first though. :)

@@Frosty Frost,

@@Summer Breeze,

@@Damonater,

Almost forgot: Frosty and Damon, it's your turns to spin the wheel of fortune (Or you know, write a post, but I stand by the wheel comment). ^_^

Edited by Blitz Boom

@@Blitz Boom, Currently working on an illustration of this moment so you have a better description.  Something that I may have failed to mention but since I am still developing this OC, you would notice his 'flank' in changeling form is cracked heavily (This was taken from the impact he had with Fire Cracker in his backstory).  Hopefully this illustration comes out by the end of the night.

Trying to take themes from Lion - Holywood Undead.  I hope at some point you can see him as a lion, even Flutter Shy had her moments.

Edited by MDLineArt

@@Lonk Chase

@@GingerLightning

@@Blitz Boom

Sisilia isn't going to interact much with the others for a little while, she'll just be following in the trees. Just continue on, don't wait for my posts until I have something to react to directly. Otherwise, most of my posts will end up consisting of "she follows" stretched out into an unnecessary amount of words.

I completely understand mate. And I hope that things will soon happen to make it more riveting to you. I hate to think some of the RP'ers are feeling lft out, or tied down ^^ Let us hope things will speed up a bit soon. :D

Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm anything but bored. It's actually a delicate balance between not steamrolling other posters, stealing the spotlight, staying true to the character and trying to arrange circumstances that develop them in the right direction... sometimes it's just better to pass a turn, as it were.

{of course, I might be overthinking this whole thing, but I'm fine with that}

@@MDLineArt,

I figured I'd leave marks on his exoskeleton as something to pick on later. As it goes right now, they bicker a lot, and if we exhaust all the little things now what will we have to play with later? :3

And please, lemme know when the illustration is done. I'd like to see what you get cranking out. ^_^

______________________________________________________________________________________

@@Seamore Sandwich,

Roger that mate. I'll keep that in mind. :)

_______________________________________________________________________________________

@@Quinch,

Heh, the delicate balance can truly be a rough thing to juggle around at times. :) And overthinking things can go many fun places, or at least prepare you for some things. ^^ Never know what might be in the cards.

@@Blitz Boom

@@Stardust Balance

@@Dark Horse

I'm genuinely sorry for keeping you guys waiting. As you've probably figured by my lack of posting, I have been busy. Midterms are next week and I've had family visiting so it's been hard to juggle a bunch of things.

I assure you from here on out that I will begin posting there regularly again.

And again, I'm really sorry. 

I'll go make a post in the RP right away!  :)

• Brohoof 1

@@Blitz Boom

@@Stardust Balance

@@Dark Horse

I'm genuinely sorry for keeping you guys waiting. As you've probably figured by my lack of posting, I have been busy. Midterms are next week and I've had family visiting so it's been hard to juggle a bunch of things.

I assure you from here on out that I will begin posting there regularly again.

And again, I'm really sorry. 

I'll go make a post in the RP right away!  :)

It's no trouble Glike. Look after your family and schoolwork first, sensible priorities. Just a bit of fun and games for us here. :D

Glad to see you back again nonetheless. :)

@everypony

Just to clear a few things up: Yes, Vivid is dead. Not permanently though. Much like the demons from Supernatural, it takes something special to take her out, so for now she is just a magic-infused spirit that will have to possess somepony later when she haves the time to get her body repaired and usable for her again.

Be advised, this removed her from her main source of magic, so she is weaker now. Doesn't mean she can't do some mojo, but it's not on the same scale.

Also, post 3000 coming up now. :3 And this time it shall be mine. ^_^ Muahahaha!!!

@@Blitz Boom

Hope that the character profile Bashful is coming to is accurate.  Part of his character is his ability to observe, assess and emulate.  It requires him being able to build psychological profiles in order to begin manipulations.

@@MDLineArt,

Whoops, thought I got this done before bed. Forgot to press send again it seems.

Anyway, as for the profile, it's getting there. He Does keep others at bay for yet unspecified reasons, and I can see him being unaware of how his appearance might be to others, as if he's too used to appear threatening that turning it off is difficult, and not something he cares to take notice of in general.

I still have my own idea about what bullying would entail, but that does go down to the eyes that sees, and they Have had a pretty... rocky going so far. But in any case, we'll see how things goes as we move along. :) Giddon hides things after all, so not like Bashful would be able to have a full psych profile right off the bat, no? :) Plenty of room for reviewing things later on if some layers starts to fall off without it impacting Bashful's character. ^^

@@MDLineArt,

Heh, I think you overestimate the actual power of my particular GM position. :)

The essentials I do in that role is just making sure others have somepony to RP with, checking out new applicants and/or guide things vaguely in one direction or another. For the most part, I let everypony here get a say in how to move the plot they are part of along, so if you want Bashful to lead things a little and take the reigns then hey, be my guest. ^^ Rolling with it can be well fun too. .)

Also, not usually a fan of killing anypony but random NPC's, and not in the MLP setting as much as it might get a bit... Grizzly, all things considered. I allowed for Vivid because I have backup plans for her written down some time ago, but I have more to do with Giddon, so the likelyhood of him taking an arrow to the face is small...Ish. :P Truth be told, sometimes the little devious voices in my head gets their will. :3

...Okay, perhaps I am a Little GM'ish here after all, but still. :P

• Brohoof 1

@@Blitz Boom

Vivid should be able to see The Forgotten One now, being a disembodied spirit. You can have her do anything to Sylar, up to and including ripping his soul out for a while, maybe possessing his empty body, or even killing him. If you don't, he will most likely become another victim of The Forgotten One. Btw, the tracking spell doesn't apply to The Forgotten One, and the location of the Traveler is unknown.