Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

Wait, Denim brought you here?

I can honestly say that I did not expect that, but heh, cool. ^_^

Looking forward to after work when I can see what you two have done but for now, gotta go. Play nice...Ish. :P

• Brohoof 2

@@Denim&Venom

(The following should be read with a humorous tone)

I'm not sure you read everything in my post. Currently, Miststalker and Priestess are plummeting toward their death in a pit of acid. You've done nothing to prevent this from happening. Am I to assume they both fall into the acid and die? I'm guessing that's not the case. Miststalker isn't going to do anything to stop the fall, so I suggest you have Priestess do something unless you want her to be dissolved completely.

Also, it looks like I'm not even here...

post-34436-0-66719000-1458324058_thumb.png

I just thought that was funny.

Edited by Seamore Sandwich

(edited)

Alright, time to see if I can get some responses out. Took some time to set up things again, but the show must go on. :3

As for what have been said above, I will try and get some plots around Flipn, as soon as I get an idea. (It might come randomly whilst I write. Happens at times.)

And I am not much of a decorator type Lonk, so not sure what to say of the hut. :) Go with what feels right. ^^

And sorry for not tagging here btw. Will try and do so in the RP, but on tablet right now and wanted to get the OOC replies done so I could go and make some IC replies properly. I'll have them tagged.

(about the post in the actual thread)

Not done yet, accidentally pushed the posted button too early.

Edited by Blitz Boom

(edited)

I Think I got all replied to, but the tablet is running low on power so if I forgot anyone, I will have to deal witht hat in the morning. i apologise if that is the case. :)

Oh, and while I remember it, to you two:

@@Denim&Venom,
@@Mentis Soliloquy,

The blades headed for Briar will likely hit unless he gets some help. If you deflect them, as well as those headed for you, it will be a good way for you to get an easy ally in this if you help him. :)

And yes the poison is deadly. If not cured or avoided, it will lead to a painful end within 5 minutes. Seemed fitting, :)

Edited by Blitz Boom

(autem to my latest post)

You thought only one RP'er in here could have an animal NPC? Hah!

By the way, I expressed her thoughts in the RP, so no turning back now.

Just wondering, do we have a player for Twilight Sparkle?

Yes. Seamore Sandwich is I think.

@@Lonk Chase,

No, I allow anyone to have an NPC if they can manage it, including animals. :) Though attacking Meeko? Ginger will not be too happy I'd wager. :P

_________________________________________________________________________________

@@Wax n' Wane,

Yes, @@Seamore Sandwich, have played Twilight Sparkle in the past. However, it is of course his choice if he will wish to help us there again, in which case we can see about a night visit to the princess if it is. :) Let's stall a bit and see what he says. ^_^ He tends to be a top bloke though, so hopefully it will not be an issue. :)

Hi everyone. Sorry, I've asked this on an earlier occasion as well but...

I have no flippin' idea what's going on anymore.

{though that's more of a my failing than anyone's}

(edited)

@,

Well that blows. :/ But if real life have dragged you back, then that is more important, and I will wish you the best in the times ahead mate. :) Hopefully there will be a time when you can come around later again. ^_^

@@Quinch,

Basically, in the town, there's a lot of panicked ponies huddling and hiding from being trapped via the walls of winds, and the pony being killed likely didn't help either on that. Vivid is dead, killed by a spider-creature that is now forgotten, and one who fought things (Penny, NPC of Seamore's) is currently on a rooftop with Zhu, who is looking down on him and awaiting more to happen.

Vivid came around as a ghost after being killed, which he might have seen, and then is currently possession the Forgotten one to the best of her abilities. I still think it goes that he can't see that one, but he will be able to see Vivid vanish more than likely, which should wonder him.

Soon enough, more should come to town and things will go more on, and Adante is... Well, I have no idea. Not seen him for a while, so for now just presume he's huddling somewhere as well, and if he doesn't show eventually I'll just presume he's out of the RP and forgot to tell us.

I am not sure if I forgot something to be honest, but if I did, then hopefully @@Seamore Sandwich, will inform of that. :)

@@Denim&Venom,

I think you accidentally tagged me instead of Seamore at the top. ^^ I ain't at Priestess and the others yet, and beyond Ashta and Ko, the spider creatures are his. :)

(I know they have another name, but I can just never remember it)

Edited by Blitz Boom