Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Left Hand vs. My Right Hand

Ziggy + Angel + Rain

Okay.  So my left hand is engaged in a brutal and undeniably thrilling battle with my right hand.  It's a fight to the...  NOT death because I'd rather keep both of them.  But it's okay if one or both of them get kind of roughed up and go into recovery for a while.

Just a little background because you might not be familiar with the television series, film, and comic book series my left and right hands star in:

1. My right hand clearly has the strength advantage, as I am right-handed.

2. HOWEVER, I feel like my left hand wants this victory more.  He's had to live in the shadow of my right hand for soooo long.

3. BUT my right hand, being my go-to hand for things like writing and drawing, is the more skilled and experienced of the two.

4. My left hand can be rather unpredictable at times; I never know what a left-handed drawing will look like, for example.

So!  In this epic clash of flailing digits and angry thumbs, prehensile predators with something to prove and a reputation to defend, *other stupid hand-related jokes* as well...

Who shall be the victor??  LEFTY?!?  Or RIGHTY!??!?  You decide.

• Brohoof 4

Personally i feel the left-hand might get a friendship boost from the left foot and also the right foot(because reasons),if that were to happen,im sure left-hand would be able to topple right-hand.  :maud:

Tho i admit right-hand has got the experience and strength but he doesn't have moral support from left-foot and right-foot or the heart as the heart is on the left side of the body and thus i feel left-hand has the potential to get a win if the feels are right...or if this is a anime as the underdog usually wins because anime.  :maud:

• Brohoof 2

The left hand is the clear underdog here and doesn't have a leg to stand on. The right hand is stronger and has a much better grasp at understanding the boss brain's orders; this means that the left hand is beat in terms of both intelligence and power. The left hand has a bit of chaos involved that can't be accounted for, but it's still outmatched because the boss can pipe calculated orders directly to righty. The unpredictability is there in the first place because it can't perfectly understand those commands and it fills in the holes with what it thinks is right.

I might be overanalyzing here...

• Brohoof 4

Im curious: Does your left-hand perhaps have a 'hidden power" or a "inner demon living inside of it" -- perhaps a "rage mode"?  :maud:

I feel that perhaps maybe one should be aware of such and consider the possibility of such things influencing the tide of battle.  :maud:

• Brohoof 3

Im curious: Does your left-hand perhaps have a 'hidden power" or a "inner demon living inside of it" -- perhaps a "rage mode"?  :maud:

I feel that perhaps maybe one should be aware of such and consider the possibility of such things influencing the tide of battle.  :maud:

My left hand's father was eaten by a world-devouring demon when he was just a baby hand.  This led to lots of angst and confusing hand gestures that no one understood, as well as a five-minute long journey of self discovery.  He meditates often, as he sometimes has nothing else to do.  Perhaps he is tapping into the tragedy of his past and gradually building his ki energy.

• Brohoof 2

My left hand's father was eaten by a world-devouring demon when he was just a baby hand.  This led to lots of angst and confusing hand gestures that no one understood, as well as a five-minute long journey of self discovery.  He meditates often, as he sometimes has nothing else to do.  Perhaps he is tapping into the tragedy of his past and gradually building his ki energy.

I see,then due to the tragic past of your left-hand and the meditation,we can possibly assume that your left-hand has found his center and is thus raising it ever so gradually.  :maud:

I feel that a calm state of mind can be a pivotal tool in beating a stronger opponent like right-hand,so if your left-hand has possibly found his center and is raising it -- then i feel this should be taken into consideration.  :maud:

However,this is just a theoretical outlook on your left-hand using the information you have provided, and may or may not fall into canon.  :maud:

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 2

Perhaps you're... ambidextrous? Meaning you can use both hand equally well. Leftie and rightie should reconcile their differences and unite against the true enemy: The left toe.

That toe is evil.  Always getting stubbed.  Always with the cracked or chipped toenail...  How could they have been so blind?!?  Aside from not having any eyes.  Fighting amongst themselves while a greater threat bides its time, growing in strength...

• Brohoof 3
  • Leaves 1

That toe is evil.  Always getting stubbed.  Always with the cracked or chipped toenail...  How could they have been so blind?!?  Aside from not having any eyes.  Fighting amongst themselves while a greater threat bides its time, growing in strength...

It is becoming clear that your left toe is the possible mastermind to all this chaos -- the Discord of your anatomy. :maud:

I personally would suggest a bodily summit of -- a "meeting of the limbs" so to say,to possibly build a coalition,talk and strategize against the threat that is the left toe in a comprehensive and non 'doomsday' fashion.  :maud:

Also since the left toe is in close proximity to the left-foot who is in good standing with the left and right hand(and other bodily limbs/organs),i feel it can have a greater influence on the left toes actions and be capable of possibly swaying negotiations that may or may not include sanctions.  :maud:

• Brohoof 3

I'm ambidextrous, so my left and right hands are pretty evenly matched in terms of strength. In fact, I'd say they're exactly identical.

My right hand loves to eat, write, and operate computers. He's pretty good at all those things, as a result of his years of practice. My left hand, however, is generally the one to try new things. I'm not very athletic, but Lefty is almost always the one to volunteer for throwing or catching a ball. He's a little more outgoing, and a little more intimate as well. He keeps my head up and sometimes strokes my chin out of habit. Righty is usually busy through most of the day, and doesn't have much time for that. Righty is good at what he does, but because he's so specialized and never ventures outside of his comfort zone, I don't really get to know him as well.

• Brohoof 2

• 5 years later...