Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

books Who here thought the ending to Negima ruined the manga?(SPOILERS)

TheMarkz0ne

The franchise Negima otherwise known as Mahou Sensei Magister Magi ended in 2012 and the 3rd arc was disappointing , it just added to many questions and in the end, we never had those questions answered. Who was Filius Zect? Why were there different versions of Fate? Why was the Life Maker quickly thrown away in the end?Why have Asuna go into the future, only to nullify it? Those last 5 chapters were AGONY incarnate! I LOVED and I mean LOVED Negima as a manga. We had one trash anime(XBEC) and a mediocre one from SHAFT. The manga's ending ruined the entire lore for me.

To be honest once the big fight with Fate started I just started to skim through the chapters until the fight was over. then whole thing with Asuna happened then the rushed ending with every bloody character and crappy epilog for Konoka and Setsuna with them marrying in 2017 but then Secchan disappears into space? WTF? Where at any time does Setsuna seem to want to go into space. Did we read the same comic? I don't think so. post-28932-0-92173900-1410715156_thumb.png

True Ending!

Then there was Chisame who was becoming a favorite of mine then just turned back to being a Hikikomori? What...I don't even.

then they had the gall to create that silly sequel. I won't read it any more. I don't even care for Negi anymore. I like him in the beginning when he was fun then he went through that whole Fate thing and He just became.... Boring? I'm not sure if that is the right term but I still do like Evangeline A.K. McDowell

• Brohoof 1

To be honest once the big fight with Fate started I just started to skim through the chapters until the fight was over. then whole thing with Asuna happened then the rushed ending with every bloody character and crappy epilog for Konoka and Setsuna with them marrying in 2017 but then Secchan disappears into space? WTF? Where at any time does Setsuna seem to want to go into space. Did we read the same comic? I don't think so. attachicon.gif3b0a66598007c86a248e45bc39d9d03d.png

True Ending!

Then there was Chisame who was becoming a favorite of mine then just turned back to being a Hikikomori? What...I don't even.

then they had the gall to create that silly sequel. I won't read it any more. I don't even care for Negi anymore. I like him in the beginning when he was fun then he went through that whole Fate thing and He just became.... Boring? I'm not sure if that is the right term but I still do like Evangeline A.K. McDowell

Don't even get me started on UQ Holder -___-. Evangeline? You mean Yukihime? Yeah I went there. I can see why people stopped caring for Negi towards the end. Negi was at his best when he fought Chao and to me it is still the defining moment of the manga. Negi is not like Goku and when he became like Goku in the final arc it destroyed the purpose of him finding his father. I like Negima for the main character not being the most powerful. If anything Asuna can actually kill Negi if she wanted to and that's factual. Evangeline would eat Negi and if you think hard about it, Negi only won his fights through intelligence and reason over brute force.