Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was your first car?

Tanos

My first car I drove around alot when i was in high school was my dads 89' Chevy van. My first car i purchased was off my dad after high school which was an 06' toyota corolla. The corolla was totaled by getting hit by a drunk driver, thats when i got a 04' Nissan Xterra, got rear ended twice in that vehicle before selling it and buying the car i currently own, a 14' toyota corolla. I love them toyotas xD Future vehicle i want is a Toyota Tacoma.

My current car is a 2010 Chrysler 300, color is cream. Dream car(s) would be a brand new Chrysler 300 and/or Cadillac Escalade, with all the bells and whistles of course and in a pearlescent white color.

I have never actually owned a car. But the vast majority of my driving experience has been in my mom and dad's cars: a 2006 Toyota 4runner and a 2011 Honda CRV. They're nice to drive, especially here in Colorado where 4-wheel-drive and all-wheel-drive vehicles are helpful if you don't want to get stuck in the snow during the winter.

• 2 months later...
On 1/6/2018 at 1:28 AM, Everyone said:

I have never actually owned a car. But the vast majority of my driving experience has been in my mom and dad's cars: a 2006 Toyota 4runner and a 2011 Honda CRV. They're nice to drive, especially here in Colorado where 4-wheel-drive and all-wheel-drive vehicles are helpful if you don't want to get stuck in the snow during the winter.

As a Canadian who has to endure the punishment of 10 cm snowfalls for three months of the year, I second that ;)

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/23/2018 at 6:02 PM, Dynamo Pad said:

My first and current car is a green 1991 Mazda Miata. 

British Racing Green Miatas are my favorite. Green on tan is so classic. 

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

My first car is most likely gonna be a used pickup truck. Eeeeee I can't wait until February!!! :yay:

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 4/27/2018 at 9:36 AM, Recherche said:

I'm not quite sure what it's going to be, but it's certainly not going to be brand new! :twi: It will probably just be a used Buick or something.

Get a Honda. They may not be as rugged as some other vehicles but they literally run forever if you treat them well.

I rode in a '99 Civic DX coupe with 279,000 km on it and honestly it ran like new.

Edited by Shabb3r

2 hours ago, Shabb3r said:

Get a 2000s Honda. They may not be as rugged as some other vehicles but they literally run forever if you treat them well.

I rode in a '99 Civic DX coupe with 279,000 miles on it and honestly it ran like new.

Damn! Really? :o That's pretty impressive! I wonder what it is about older cars that makes them so reliable? :ooh:

Well, regardless, thank you very much for the suggestion! :squee:

• 10 months later...

I just got my first vehicle earlier this month, it's a 1996 Dodge Ram 1500 short bed crew cab, here's a picture...

C5BA7CCD-8948-425F-94C2-29084B0AE859.thumb.JPG.6a864d8de1506a70b7152a99d1c3e43d.JPG 

Ain't the prettiest truck around, but we all start from somewhere right? :laugh: Besides, I'm absolutely in love with it. :wub: Just needs a little TLC

Edited by Lucky Bolt

1979 Ford F150 Ranger 4x4. Still haven't got it road worthy. 

First driveable vehicle I owned was a 1985 Mercury Grand Marquis and regret selling it everyday.:( It was, and always will be my baby. I hole she's not cold wherever she is...

Edited by Cyclone

8 hours ago, Cyclone said:

1979 Ford F150 Ranger 4x4. Still haven't got it road worthy. 

First driveable vehicle I owned was a 1985 Mercury Grand Marquis and regret selling it everyday.:( It was, and always will be my baby. I hole she's not cold wherever she is...

Exactly why I'm contemplating whether I should really ever get rid of my truck eventually. I already got myself so attached to it, I couldn't bear to see it go. :sunny:

• Brohoof 1

White Ford Escape 2001 V6 model. Had it since 11th Grade way back in 2009 and its been a great vehicle. No where near as nice as a White Ranger/Bronco but it has been a realible workhorse. 15MPG :mlp_lie: heh but at least it still drives!

• Brohoof 1