Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I saw, I watched, I joined. Hey there! Hows it going?

Black Drake

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: I believe I found it on Google, but that was a long time ago.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Long story made kinda short: One of my friends who is in the US military got another one of my friends to watch the show and make some art based on it. Then I lost a bet/ made a deal with that friend and had to watch the first five episodes. After the fifth episode I Decided I would watch it to the "end" and began to enjoy it. I got to the end of season 3 the day before season 4 started.

I probably wont cover everything about me that people would like to know so if you have any questions after reading this then please don't hesitate to ask!   B)

To start off, my alias that I currently use is Black Drake, but feel free to call me Black, Drake, BD, really anything is fine as long as I can tell your talking to me :) but my real name is Erik.

I'm a college student that is majoring in Bio-Chemistry. I am a martial artist that has been training for a good 10-11ish years. (I forgot when I actually started.) I own horses and though I don't get to ride them as much as I would like I try to get to ride them at least once or twice a month.   I used to play varsity football and run track.  As my avatar probably shows I am an airsofter (if you don't know what that is think paintball, but more realistic) and I go to a few national events every now and then.  

I play a little bit of music, I draw a little, and I've thought about writing a story and started it but then the all so dreaded classes came up and I haven't been able to finish even the first chapter.  I also enjoy Rping. (Really short random addition there, so I fill space with this parentheses WOO!)

If I had to narrow down my top ponies there would be three, RD, Luna, and Spitfire.

So ya, there's a little bit about me, I look forward to meeting you all!

• Brohoof 2

*a voice is heard from above* There will be, no escape!

*a filly jumps down from the tree and proceeds to hug Black Drake's leg after missing him on the drop*

Hi there. ^_^ Just wanted to give you a welcome huggle and say I hope you'll enjoy the forums. :D

*nuzzles Black Drake's leg and giggles*

LOOK OUT BELOW!!!!

*Falls in a heap next to blitz and drake Groaning*

Blitz, you little rascal! I wish you wouldn't leave some of those explosives where just anyone can step on them.... then again you probably wouldn't be you without that explosive personality of yours....

*Blinks* :blink:  um... *scratches head sheepishly* Well I would love to party and blast my awesome party cannon, but someone *Mock glares at Blitz :okiedokielokie:* left their explosives on my doorstep, so I made the trip without it. But I do have a Cupcake! *Gives Cupcake* :) welcome to the forums!

*Gets up* see you later! :)

*Drake watches as Blitz falls and Latches on to his leg, then pats Blitz's head with a hoof*

Thanks for the welcome huggle and I hope I enjoy the forum too!

*looks to Storm shine*

Thanks for the welcome! and I'll enjoy the cupcake!

• 3 weeks later...