Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi, I'm new.

GearheadWilliams

'Soup. I'm new here, and... Well, the questionary about resumes most of it; I found this forum while looking for a good brony community.

I've been a brony for a while now. I've been one for more than two years, and I've seen some things in this crazy thing we call a fandom. To be more specific, I joined in december 2011. You can't say I'm a veteran, but I'm not new. I've been feeling nostalgic about the fandom recently and this place looked perfect to try to revive whatever I miss, which I'm not sure about what it is in the first place.

If it's even relevant, my main interests now-a-days include MLP:FiM, MLP:FiM; League of Legends, and Doctor Who. I also play bass, and I (try to) do music as a hobby.

I hope to get along with all of you here and to lurk hard.

Cheers.

Edited by GearheadWilliams
  • Brohoof 2

[This post is hidden. No offense to anyone, but I am no longer part of the community and no longer wish to be an (active) part of the forums. I treasure the friendships I made along the way. Thank you!]

Edited by CadetGrey
  • Brohoof 4

Hello GearheadWilliams, and welcome to the forums. :)

I hope you'll have a really great time here and enjoy all the friendly that everypony shares. ^_^

And I ran out of any Twillight, but I do have some sparkle for you! *sets a rocket and lights it up*

qoatqu.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Hello GearheadWilliams, and welcome to the forums. :)

I hope you'll have a really great time here and enjoy all the friendly that everypony shares. ^_^

And I ran out of any Twillight, but I do have some sparkle for you! *sets a rocket and lights it up*

img-3092053-1-qoatqu.jpg

OK, that made me giggle.

Thank you all for the greetings. I'm starting to like it here.

• Brohoof 1