Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you ever struggle with sleeping?

Haruhi-chan

It's been easier to fall asleep lately. It is like throwing a heavy object into a pool and watch it sink to the bottom. I'm gone as soon as I close my eyes.
I can sleep for seven hours, then wake up and sleep another seven hours more. It is insane to consider I didn't sleep this much even when I used to live life.
And this may have something to do with depression and the fact I don't want to stare at this problem without solution anymore. Because the more I think about it, the worse my health issues get. It feels like someone is actually waving a knife over my chest in a threatening manner. And then the heart pains begin.
I've also heard other people with similar experiences. And it is like they are trying to fastforward time, kill the day, wait it out, hide away from reality. It is like they have given up on life.
But I don't want that, I want to feel better and take my life back. I want my strength back. But the energy is leaving me. I would go to sleep tired, only to wake up more tired. It makes no sense. But I intend to get better, one way or another. And yet, my soul feels very tired. I can rest my tired body. But the soul... not so easy.

• Brohoof 1

I get like an HR or 2 tops, I really struggle with getting a good night's sleep, and it's even worse now that I have to sleep with my back elevated bc of my esophagus and stomach problems. Hellish, wish I could get 8-10 hrs lol

Not typically; it;s just getting to bed is the problem as I tend to be a night owl. In addition, waking up is more a problem for me lol.

Lately I've been struggling a little bit because I've been having weird dreams. My brain has enjoyed lately taking seemingly innocent parts of my day and turning them into a dark or confusing mess.