Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anti-Brony Logic

Jimmy Page Fan

This post is only to show that anti-bronies make no sense and should be ignored. I'm not worked up or anything, I just want to send a message.

Anti-Brony Logic

I had this thought in my head before getting to sleep, and I felt the need to let it out.

Personally I don't call them anti-bronies, but just haters.

Anyway, I have a problem with two of the most popular things the haters say.

1. "Bronies are gay and are attracted to ponies."

I'm sure we've all seen this before, and it's probably a lot more vulgar but since children are on here too I don't want to go too far. This statement contradicts (I hope that's the right word) itself. It's implying we are attracted to the mane 6, which is also why they call us pedophiles because they think the mane 6 are underage girls. Because of this, we must be attracted to girls, too. Gay guys wouldn't get excited over a cartoon girl. Therefore, we can't be gay.

Also, as Shire Pony Malinter said, the gay bronies were gay before they knew what My Little Pony was. This makes the haters homophobes.

2. "Bronies are cancer and need to go die."

This one is ironic. Cancer tries to kill people and sometimes succeeds. As far as I know, bronies have never tried to commit murder. This sentence is basically trying to kill us by sending us death threats. This makes the hater closer to cancer than bronies.

Yes, there are haters of every fandom, but the bronies are probably the ones who get these two "insults" (doesn't offend me, really) the most out of any fandom.

Edited by TommehSnakes
  • Brohoof 5

That first one is stupid because there are bronies who were gay before they knew about the show so that's one logic failure.

One of the true cancers of the internet is hate and people using it to spread hate. A show about coloured ponies being friends is the complete opposite of that.

• Brohoof 3

Anti-Bronies are such a ridiculous concept. Why would they exist if they are just going to hate?

Hate is a very crappy reason to get famous. Almost stupid.

HOWEVER, there's nothing bad on being gay. There are a lot of gay men and women that like the show equally as the rest of the fandom. 

Just like Shire said above me, Hate is the real cancer of the Internet, and the world basically. It just causes problems.

Edited by Darker
  • Brohoof 3

You can gain a lot more acceptance and attention for saying you watch the show then being a hater, that's what ruffles their jimmies so much. The same argument can be levied against people who hate female gamers; 'Do you think that all the attention that is being paid to them should be paid to you?'.

• Brohoof 2

You can gain a lot more acceptance and attention for saying you watch the show then being a hater, that's what ruffles their jimmies so much. The same argument can be levied against people who hate female gamers; 'Do you think that all the attention that is being paid to them should be paid to you?'.

You to not get more attention I have seen video and if a man say this is gay he gets  over 100 replies. And I don't think there are many people who don't want girls to play video games go to a video game shop and pay a game if you are a woman I can guarantee no one in the shop will be angry at you for buying it

• Brohoof 1

You to not get more attention I have seen video and if a man say this is gay he gets  over 100 replies. And I don't think there are many people who don't want girls to play video games go to a video game shop and pay a game if you are a woman I can guarantee no one in the shop will be angry at you for buying it

The stick the end in which you grabbed is incorrect

• Brohoof 1

Why is there such a stereotype on bronies? Its time we start showing our faces and show everyone that bronies arent what they think they are.

Because some people ARE deserving of hate. Like pedophiles etc. If they start saying 'haters gonna hate, pedos gonna ped' what will your reaction be? We dont deserve hate. We dont do anything wrong. We watch a show which promotes friendship. If people say thats gay, we should have the face to prove them wrong. Not go 'haters gonna hate'.

• Brohoof 2

Why is there such a stereotype on bronies? Its time we start showing our faces and show everyone that bronies arent what they think they are.

Because some people ARE deserving of hate. Like pedophiles etc. If they start saying 'haters gonna hate, pedos gonna ped' what will your reaction be? We dont deserve hate. We dont do anything wrong. We watch a show which promotes friendship. If people say thats gay, we should have the face to prove them wrong. Not go 'haters gonna hate'.

'Pedos gonna Ped' I now have my new response to all anti-brony hate.

i dont get it... how does that work?

Peadophile is a brony insult I'm suprised you haven't heard it? So anyway if I get hate I'm just gonna say. Pedo's gonna Ped.

Probably because the hardcore fans that do actually have disturbing fantasies come out more often than the normal ones who just watch the show.

Because this whole fandom is deranged by societal gender standards. And the ones who get the spotlight using have a neurological and or mental disorder which makes others assume we are all like that.

Probably because the hardcore fans that do actually have disturbing fantasies come out more often than the normal ones who just watch the show.

those fans are in the minority. If the rest of us make a stand we can turn this thing around. I'm not gay, i only have a neat goatee and i dont do weird things with the pony pics in my galary. Here, have my facebook profile picture.

Peadophile is a brony insult I'm suprised you haven't heard it? So anyway if I get hate I'm just gonna say. Pedo's gonna Ped.Because this whole fandom is deranged by societal gender standards. And the ones who get the spotlight using have a neurological and or mental disorder which makes others assume we are all like that.

nope... even i havent heard of that one before. Please for the love of Celestia dont use that arguement! Please, you'll distort our image :(

post-28884-0-66431000-1410693377_thumb.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

those fans are in the minority.

I know, but the thing is the majority of the fans who are normal people don't usually post pony related stuff everywhere but just keep it to themselves and brony forums. That's my theory on how we got that stereotype, anyway.

I also agree with you on the coming out and making a stand thing. However, there will always be trolls and we cannot get rid of every single one. We can only hope that we can make the hate die down.

I know, but the thing is the majority of the fans who are normal people don't usually post pony related stuff everywhere but just keep it to themselves and brony forums. That's my theory on how we got that stereotype, anyway.

I also agree with you on the coming out and making a stand thing. However, there will always be trolls and we cannot get rid of every single one. We can only hope that we can make the hate die down.

look,a female friend of mine hates dragon ball z. And she's one of the most intelligent people i know. Thats called reasonable hate. She hasn't made an anti dbz page.

the thing about anti bronies is that they're glad they have someone to look down upon. Its become a kind of phenomena, which has indeed been helped with Rarity level generosity by the minority of bronies we mentioned. Those people have low self esteem, and use bronies to climb one step up the ladder.

Yes, some trolls are mindless. But truth be told, if i had known about bronies before watching the show, i might not have joined the herd. I'm not the type to hate, but i would definitely avoid mixing with.. uh, fat, gay people with neckbeards who treat their pony fanart in various creative ways. This picture needs to be destroyed. Somehow the radical bronies need to know ehat they are doing is wrong. They can do what they like without shoving it down the world's throat through their webcam.

Most anti-bronies probably don't even believe what that are saying. They are just trying to get a reaction, best to ignore them.

exactly. I really want to break my phone when i see a small 'bronies are fags' comment, and then hundreds of bronies crying their keyboards off while the anti brony enjoys. Edited by hamza
  • Brohoof 3

look,a female friend of mine hates dragon ball z. And she's one of the most intelligent people i know. Thats called reasonable hate. She hasn't made an anti dbz page.

the thing about anti bronies is that they're glad they have someone to look down upon. Its become a kind of phenomena, which has indeed been helped with Rarity level generosity by the minority of bronies we mentioned. Those people have low self esteem, and use bronies to climb one step up the ladder.

Yes, some trolls are mindless. But truth be told, if i had known about bronies before watching the show, i might not have joined the herd. I'm not the type to hate, but i would definitely avoid mixing with.. uh, fat, gay people with neckbeards who treat their pony fanart in various creative ways. This picture needs to be destroyed. Somehow the radical bronies need to know ehat they are doing is wrong. They can do what they like without shoving it down the world's throat through their webcam.

exactly. I really want to break my phone when i see a small 'bronies are fags' comment, and then hundreds of bronies crying their keyboards off while the anti brony enjoys.

I agree completely, I just wanted to tell people why they should not react to anti-bronies because they are making no sense and the insults we receive are just repeated and ignorant statements that should be ignored.

• Brohoof 1

I agree completely, I just wanted to tell people why they should not react to anti-bronies because they are making no sense and the insults we receive are just repeated and ignorant statements that should be ignored.

i stand right besides you with that. Lets think of a way to spread this mesaage wide /)
  • Brohoof 1

You shouldn't break down the insults specifically, as most insults make no sense anyway, even non anti-brony ones.

But we are BOUND to be hated. First, because of the prejudice of MLP being "for little girls", and then because of the reputation our beloved people on *the imageboard that should not be named* gave us. Go watch a pony thread simulator if you don't know what I'm talking about,

But WE know MLP is acutally very enjoyable for grown up males and that there is this MAJORLY LARGER sane part of us who aren't neckbearded pedozoophiles who post r34 in every place possible.

But a hater would never know that, because that'd involve watching the show and browsing brony communities.

So just let them spew as much hate as they like, because they're missing out on an awesome show and fandom just for a few prejudices, which is, IMO, more insulting to themselves than a wrong questioning of my sexual orientation is to me.

If they want to gang up and call us all homosexuals or cancer we can't really stop them, and replying to them will cause nothing good. Just come back here and bask in the glory of the magic of friendship, while they keep telling to themselves that they're better than someone just because they don't like a "girly" show.

• Brohoof 1

Hater logic...almost as strange as Pinkie logic  :lol:  

well it's just like bronies being called (autistic) trying to refer bronies as stupid and childish truth be told I AM autistic am I stupid? am I childish? no I'm not...however do I watch mlp YES but does autism make a difference if you watch it or not NO

I like it because I like it and it has nothing to do with me being autistic...autistic people are NOT stupid or childish so really it is no insult but the way they use it both offends bronies and autistics...

but I agree...some insults they come up with make NO sense.... :okiedokielokie: