Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching An odd request

dusk shade

Okay so I am going to be writing a fanfiction eventually that is triggered by a romance between two of my original characters and I would like roleplay said romance out before writing into the fanfic. The original characters are Rampart Charger and Silver Belle. If somepony shows interest, then I will write up her Bio for them. I will be playing Rampart if somepony joins by the way.

Edited by Dusk Shade
  • Brohoof 2

Yeah. She is more of a quiet mare. Sort of closed off but understanding of ponies problems at the same time. She doesn't go out of her way to help out because she is so shy and closed off but she does help if it doesn't put her on the spot. She is a Unicorn by the way.

I have one for Rampart and ill make one for Silver. I honestly didn't think anypony would join so give me a few to make her Bio.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/rampart-charger-r6830 here's rampart. Don't worry about the armament orvthe army...those are afterbthier romance comes to and end in the fanfic.

Edited by Dusk Shade

That's a... very dark and tragic story. I probably would not have replied in the first place if i had read that before, to be honest. Well, at least it's not my OC, as long as we don't get into any of that stuff...