Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

No Content Issues

Pripyat Pony

Getting this bug, too. It's identical to the last bug, where my content didn't show. I click on the "View More" link under the "Content I've Participated In" bit and get this message in "Pripyat Pony's Content" instead of the threads I've posted in: There is no information to show.

• Brohoof 2

Confirmed. Even though the symptoms are similar it is a different issue than the post you replied to (random content vs no content). I went ahead and split this from the other thread for tracking and organization purposes.

As this is similar to a recently resolved issue please submit a support ticket here after reviewing the process and instructions here

• Brohoof 1

Hello Jay,

Your not only with this issue, b/c many of us are still having problems. Not to mention with all the 504 Gateway problems, this could also be a hit. Pretty much its the server thats having technical difficulties, and in addition, the recent server migration. Currently our tech admins are resolving the problem, and until then, all we can do is wait patiently until we receive word that the problem was resolved.

• Brohoof 2

@Jay, I went ahead and merged your topic with the open thread regarding the same issue.

This is an ongoing issue and it is still being worked on. Once we have a firm update on resolution it will be posted here. This includes anything that I hear of relevance from the Tech Admins. Thank you.

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

I have had this problem on and off for a few months actually. I actually stopped using any form of searching available on the forums. I cannot search for a topic, even if I know it exists, it says that it doesn't. Anything to do with my content (if I am not looking on my profile) is noexistant, members don't exist either. It's annoying, but I've gotten used to it. I honestly did not know it was a server problem but thought it was my own internet connection because I've had problems in the past in similar ways elsewhere on the internet. If it is a server problem, it must be an inconsistant one (affecting members differently). I am sure internet connection could play a role but thinking about it too, I get access to many different internet sources and currently I am on a college campus, which has amazing connection... :wat:

Status Update:

The Content system available from your profile also is functioning again. '

@Pripyat Pony and @Jay - this should be working for you and everyone else. I'll leave this thread open for another day and allow others to confirm are advise an issue as needed or desired. 

Thank you all for your patience.

• 5 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.