Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

what if Nintendo ever create a mlp game. Would you play it?

RainbowDashie2000

question  

43 users have voted

1. 1. would you play a mlp game if Nintendo ever created it

• yes
    • no
  2. 2. what kind of game

• fighting game
    • quest game
    • Adventure game
    • other
    • all

That would be awesome. But would also sorta slander the show lol. I highly doubt it. I mean do you really think they're gonna make an MLP game where you can go around killing people like in Skyrim, GTA or Goat Simulator etc?

I guess I wasn't clear enough. I meant an open world RPG set in Equestria where you create your character, level him/her up, talk to a bunch of characters, and go on adventures fighting monsters and bad guys. (And yes, it is possible to have combat in the game, without getting most of the parents angry.) Unlike Skyrim however, your choices matter, third person mode sucks less, the characters are more interesting, and you can have more than one follower.

I probably just pissed off a lot of Elder Scrolls fans. (In Douchey McNitpick's voice) "It's not MLP version of Skyrim, you idiot! It's MLP version of Elder Scrolls!"

I know this probably isn't going to happen anyway.

Edited by SpaceOnion
  • Brohoof 2

I hope that Hasbro has been secretly working on this for the past 4 years. And plan to release it during the break between seasons 4 and 5

It would take that long to make, story just copy episodes from the show Acting use clips form the show. So all that they have to work on is game mechanics and graphics. And making a video game using flash animation can't take to long

• Brohoof 1

If anything, it would at least be nice to see MLP built into something like Mario Kart or Super Smash Bros. If think of all the licensing Nintendo has for games like that, it could be doable. Seriously, look at the licensing for SSB. A lot of SEGA stuff has been added, and it's more than just Nintendo characters.

• Brohoof 1

Personally, I would rather have an indie team make an MLP game who are passionate about the show and want to make a game that bronies and non-bronies can enjoy all the same.

I don't think Nintendo would pull that off very well. :P

• Brohoof 1

I wish I could pick all three : fighting,quest, and adventure. 

If it was one of those I would definitely play it.

I'm so desperate for a game I would play it even if it was made for the Atari......I take that back. I'm not that desperate. :(

Maybe

• Brohoof 1

Nintendo or Sony wouldn't create a MLP game and I'm not being bias because I'm an Xbox gamer, Hasbro has given more rights of My Little Pony to Microsoft then any of the other two

but to answer you question yes I would play it cause the only MLP game I have played is Welcome To Ponyville an amazing game but its very half ass

also the best way to make a MLP game is give it all elements of a good MMORPG (online game, questing, a massive world to explore, monsters to fight with friends, other players to fight, and custom characters)

if they made a game like that I would be playing that all day with the guild

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame
  • Brohoof 1

A freeroaming sandbox type MLP game would be awesome too.  And you could go to places like the Everfree Forest to fight and kill enemies. To keep the rating low though they'd need to make the deaths subtle like in the Lego games.

• Brohoof 1

Of course. If nintendo was making it, then that's already some assurance of quality. A fighting game would be out of the question (as cool as it would be) as it would be contrary to the message of the show, but I think an adventure game would be brilliant. Each of the ponies would have different abilities that could make for good puzzle solving and platforming, and I'm sure a multiplayer option would be highly prominent knowing the message of friendship that the show promotes.

• Brohoof 1

Of course. If nintendo was making it, then that's already some assurance of quality. A fighting game would be out of the question (as cool as it would be) as it would be contrary to the message of the show, but I think an adventure game would be brilliant. Each of the ponies would have different abilities that could make for good puzzle solving and platforming, and I'm sure a multiplayer option would be highly prominent knowing the message of friendship that the show promotes.

^Agreed. Though I absolutely HATE it when games are not straightforward with all my heart and soul and despise puzzles with a fiery passion I'm thinking this is most likely what a videogame of the show would be like.

Though I know it will obviously never happen what I would REALLY like to see is an MLP game with gameplay like Dynasty Warriors, Hyrule Warriors or Bleach: Soul Resurreccion. Some sort of RPG Beat-Em Up like that.

• Brohoof 1

No it wont they could make a fighting game out of season 4 level one fight discords plants. Level two save daring do and fight Arasolo. Level 3 fight the monster from somepony to watch over me Level 4 fight the worm from tress a crowd. Level 5 fight Tirek

• Brohoof 1

I wish I could pick all three : fighting,quest, and adventure. 

If it was one of those I would definitely play it.

I'm so desperate for a game I would play it even if it was made for the Atari......I take that back. I'm not that desperate. :(

Maybe

now you can pick all I edited the polls

I could image a Mario-like game, consisting of spike as Mario, Rarity as Princess Peach and Discord the equivalent to Bowser.

Ha, I'd play it, Twilight would Somehow be Luigi ;)

Mario party game rip of would work pinkie is throwing a party and discord shows up. Than play a series of mini games and last boss discord yes it stupid but it might be fun

• Brohoof 1

Mario party game rip of would work pinkie is throwing a party and discord shows up. Than play a series of mini games and last boss discord yes it stupid but it might be fun

Yeah, I meant a Mario related game, Mario Party counts as well, If it was made right it would be a good game, I'd play it for sure.

• Brohoof 1

It kind of depends on what kind of game and how good it is. Personally, I think Metroid is the best Nintendo franchise. (DAMMIT NINTENDO, RELEASE ANOTHER METROID OR ELSE I'M NOT BUYING YOUR SYSTEM!) So if they carry over the talent of what they had for Metroid, then yes I would buy the game... Along with another Metroid for the system.

So, only if it's nearly as good as Metroid. Then again, I don't have a Wii U or 3DS because no Metroid. (Also for the fact I'm more of a PC kind of guy.)

• Brohoof 1

I used to like them, but after the recent years and how nintendo release its games i'm not interested, sorry nintendo but most of your games are for kids nowadays :/

Isn't MLP for kids too? Besides if there was going to be an MLP game, it's most likely going to be easy enough for little kids to play because their target audience is still kids. If they did make a game similar to Skyrim, it would be really toned down in difficulty and with a lot less violence.

But I don't think Nintendo would make an MLP game however they could be on their systems. Maybe Wayforward would make a great MLP game.

Edited by TheJLeeTeam
  • Brohoof 1

If it was good, then yes. If not, well, I would try it at least but not purchase it. Some kind of good MLP platformer on the 3DS would be the awesome. WayForward was wanting to make an MLP game, but I have not heard anything about that in a while now. Hopefully that resurfaces.

• Brohoof 1