Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

what if Nintendo ever create a mlp game. Would you play it?

RainbowDashie2000

question  

43 users have voted

1. 1. would you play a mlp game if Nintendo ever created it

• yes
    • no
  2. 2. what kind of game

• fighting game
    • quest game
    • Adventure game
    • other
    • all

Princess Celestia's moveset:

Square: Weak light magic blast attack. Costs no energy to use.

Square, Square: Double light Magic Blast Costs no energy to use.

Square, Square, Square: Triple light Magic Blast Costs no energy to use.

Triangle: A powerful magic laser beam fired from the horn. Tap for multiple blasts. Can be charged for more power and used to counter ranged attacks. The move she used against Queen Chrysalis.

Up, Down, Left and Right + Triangle: Hmmm maybe stuff similar to Arceus...

Circle: Grapple Attack: Telekinetic suspension and throw for damage

X: Jump

X,X: Double Jump and hold to fly

R1: Lock On

L1: Block/Forcefield

R2: Switch Targets

L2: Ignition/Limit/Supermove: Celestia's Judgment

A powerful light magic explosive wave that does massive damage to bosses and kills all normal enemies on screen. Sometimes leaving a burn ailment too.

Maybe you should make a Tales moveset with Artes instead of Fighting Game mechanics. Maybe Namco will try something.

• Brohoof 1

what's wrong with there games?

Recently, their quality has hit the toilet. I, honestly, wouldn't expect anymore great games from them. I've been let down by Nintendo one too many times.

• Brohoof 1

Recently, their quality has hit the toilet. I, honestly, wouldn't expect anymore great games from them. I've been let down by Nintendo one too many times.

I know what you mean now I was looking in the Nintendo e shop on the wii u and most of there games are lame but I wouldn't say all of them are

I was thinking about today I just hope nintendo is not against bronies I don't know?

I sometimes wonder if HASBRO is against Bronies lol. Because even though they claim Youtube parodies are ok if it's done by fair use people still get in trouble for them. For example I heard those people who made those awesome fanmade things like Button Mash's Adventure and Picture Perfect Pony etc. were given the C&D Bomb so to speak. Even though the people claimed they didn't own the said franchise. So apparently "fair use" doesn't exist...

• Brohoof 2

Well that's your opinion.

Edited by TheJLeeTeam
  • Brohoof 1

I sometimes wonder if HASBRO is against Bronies lol. Because even though they claim Youtube parodies are ok if it's done by fair use people still get in trouble for them. For example I heard those people who made those awesome fanmade things like Button Mash's Adventure and Picture Perfect Pony etc. were given the C&D Bomb so to speak. Even though the people claimed they didn't own the said franchise. So apparently "fair use" doesn't exist...

Must resist urge to derail this thread into a discussion about how bronies don't understand how "fair use" works...

• Brohoof 1

I'm iffy about whether or not I'd play it if Nintendo made it. Cuz their games are usually way too hard for me. I'd definitely prefer Sony to make the game instead of Nintendo. PS3 and PS4 Graphics FTW. Also the controllers of those consoles are much nicer.

• Brohoof 1

Yes I would play it and who knows it could be very good in the style of Final fantasy or go back through time to fix the mess that Discord or Nightmaremoon caused like could be in old school style of Chrono Trigger RPG game! Then in Twilight Sparkle's library it could be puzzle solving of that of Nancy Drew that would be DDDDDDerpy HOOOOves awesome !

• Brohoof 2

Just so everybody knows, There ARE technically 2 My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Platformers. They're called Ponyvania Order of Equestria and the other one is called "Colgate's Minty Adventure" I believe it was.

• Brohoof 1

Yes I would play it and who knows it could be very good in the style of Final fantasy or go back through time to fix the mess that Discord or Nightmaremoon caused like could be in old school style of Chrono Trigger RPG game!

EcpnwtB.gif

Yes please. If the game was an RPG, I would want it done "old school" style.

If the game was a platformer though... I think something along the looks of Mighty Switch Force HD would work well.

• Brohoof 1

Just so everybody knows, There ARE technically 2 My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Platformers. They're called Ponyvania Order of Equestria and the other one is called "Colgate's Minty Adventure" I believe it was.

I heard of order of equestria but I never even played it

I honestly would have a field day if Nintendo would ever make a MLP: FIM game if they get the chance and if they decide the exact genre(s) for it as well as the process of creating the game in some form like they did with The Legend of Zelda and Mario.

I would buy it and play with it on my Xbox 360, Playstation 3 (if I ever get one) or Wii  but if it sucked in some way, I'd probably return it or throw it out the window.

• Brohoof 1