Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Casual stroll

Blitz Boom

@@Brianna Changeling,

Great, so not even out here in the middle of nowhere in the night were he alone.

Happy turned around as the voice emerged behind him with a cheeky, warm grin plastered on his face.

"Hello there my friend."

The mare hadn't startled him when she appeared, but rather, had irked him. It had been some time ago since his hive had beaten the ability to get surprised as easy as that out of him, though he would admit that internally, he felt a slight increase in his heart-rate for a bit. Now, if the mare had been something else than just a regular pony, or had sounded commanding like a guard, he might have gotten a bit of a shock. Not like he was mister cool himself for everything.

Whoever this were didn't seem to have taken notice of him changing forms before either, thankfully. Changeling reveals tended to give a whole lot less of a nice response when it happened, and this one seemed a bit too friendly for that.

Though... Considering this were the Everfree forest in the middle of the night, and she had gotten very close before he could even hear her, perhaps she wasn't all that the eye met. It'd be better to keep an eye out, just to make sure.

On the outside though, he wouldn't show that. Just the smiling earth pony with the tussled mane and light scarring like always, hiding the monster beneath. Unless she had seen something she wasn't letting on or could read minds, he really shouldn't be giving anything away that showed him as any less than just a happy vendor pony. Or slightly irritated one, if she heard his outburst before.

"Name's Happy Hour, travelling salespony of many a merry spirit. To whom do I owe the pleasure of this late night encounter?"

__________________________________________________________________________________

@@Moonlit,

@@Hazard Time,

Ziggy looked at the other two, bowing before Princess Luna and wondering if she should do the same. It seemed like the kind of thing that she should, considering the others did as well, but it wasn't usually how they greeted the important back where she were from, and it felt sort of awkward to think about bowing. It'd look all clumsy and stuff likely, though hey, perhaps she could just greet like they did back home? The princess were pretty old, surely she had seen Las Pegasus at some point? Yeah, it was probably okay.

Holding one hoof up to her chest, she did a small circle over her heart, then in a fluid motion took the hoof to her head and made a stance akin to a salute, but with her hoof planted directly in the middle of her forehead. She couldn't really remember why they greeted like that in details though. Something about the movements having some degree of significance, but the details was a bit hazy, and to be honest she wasn't sure how many even knew anymore contra the ones who just did it as per tradition.

"Ahoy, Princess Luna."

It wasn't as wide-spread as Succulent's greeting, nor as elegant looking as what Serenade did, but hopefully it'd do.

________________________________________________________________________________

@@EQ_Theta,

"Right then, Sen it is."

It had taken a bit of time for his response to follow, as he had followed Sen's sister leaving the room with his eyes, wondering what she were going to do. Best he could tell, it seemed like she were trying to stifle a laugh, and nothing else. Not really something that was going to give him grounds for keeping her checked up upon, so he didn't try to stop her, though he wondered if that were really all there were too it. Hopefully it was, and he wouldn't get an incident more on top of everything else that had gone on recently.

"As for Discord, if even half the stories are right, then yes, the locals aren't exactly vocal supporters of his, supposedly reformed or not. This Flutterhsy mare is apparently an exception to the rule, but I can't say I have seen anything myself. Only been here a few days so stories are all I have to go by. That, and for some reason, she ain't too comfortable around my kind. Something about having some bad experiences with bat ponies before, though the story I got seems a bit far fetched beyond that."

The whole *Flutterbat incident* were a random one he had heard yesterday, and frankly, he did't take much of it as possible. magic could do many things, but change a regular pegasi into a bat pony? Discord might be able to do such a thing, but his influence hadn't been in the story, so he'd call bogus on it.

"In any case, if you want to talk with him, she's a good option, though I ain't sure how much luck you'll have. She seems to keep for herself in that house of hers, or along some of the other, former bearers of harmony. Frankly, asking one of them for some guidance on her might be the best advise I can give, in case you want to be sure there's smooth winds in the sail."

Meanwhile, whilst Stargazer were occupied speaking witht Omen and Sen, Jelly had snuck away and climbed out a window to follow Lin, curious as to what she were doing. It might be dangerous, so she stayed out of reach, but it was still too interesting for her to pass up on entirely. At least for the time being.

_________________________________________________________________________________

@,

"Health potions? That's a real thing?"

Chow raised an eyebrow as he heard out the zebra going on about how this fruit were used when she last saw it, amongst some other things that he wasn't sure what were about. Something with how the unconscious mare had helped the Tracker guy before likely, though he were really more focused on this thing, considering everything going on around them right now.

It was common knowledge that some zebra's were good at making some interesting, and often unique potions, though exactly what they were used for were hard to determine by outsiders,. unless they got told. Through that, he had heard stuff ranging from a simple sneezy cure to something that made you hallucinate or even something that made you go temporarily invisible. A health potion on the other hoof, he hadn't heard of before.

"Well I'll be a monkey's uncle. I've got to get a hang on the doctor and ask him to commission that sort of thing for the emergency supply next time then, cause it'd help speed up things here, if it does some overall fixing up. How does it work though? Like a magical ointment or something? Or are you perhaps pulling my leg right now? Hard to tell when it comes to zebras and their craft, no offence."

@Blitz Boom

Brianna was slightly thrown off by the fact that he wasn't surprised by her sudden appearance, but quickly gathered herself. "Hello, Mr. Happy Hour! My name is Cyan Mist. A pleasure to meet you!" She held out her hoof for him to shake. She just then realized that she forgot to add a cutie mark to the disguise and just got whatever she could think of to match her name. It was a few cyan-colored sparkly gusts of wind. She decided to make up a job,too. "I am a weather pony back at Ponyville!" Brianna hated being touched, but she couldn't seem suspicious, or else he would call a guard or something! She could probably just teleport away, but she didn't feel like causing drama. She then noticed he looked kind of weird with that huge, friendly grin. Something was up...but she just decided to play it cool for now.

Edited by Brianna Changeling

@@Blitz Boom, Cresent was about to bolt then stopped realizing he had his cat friend using him as a crutch, what would happen to his ally? "no, I don't know if I can trust these drs with their test on me or not with this deal ive made with them was to focus on me and not you....you know these things better then I its a trigger if ive ever seen it"

The younger version of cresent said sounding his normal self, "lets see what happens"

The odd mirror imige at cresent must have herd this, then frond which turned into a glare. Then smiled nodding as if to say 'ok have it your way'

The place began to rumble, the ground they were standing on began to crack beneath them all even the mare in the center of the parade ground. the cracks started out small then became larger and larger having cresent move the two of them in between the cracks in order not to fall in. And all this time the odd mirror image just sat their smiling almost mocking them.

The mare in the grounds seemed to be panicking seeing the other ponys flee abandoning her there "plese help, somepony!" she cried out

Cresent watched on trying to remember this wasn't his dream but his body betrayed him as he slowly inched forward

@@Blitz Boom

There isn't anything else on Sen's mind and while his sister ran off to places unknown, he wasn't too worried.  

"Thank you again for your time and patience. I bid you a good day; I should go and get my sister now before she spooks the locals."

Sen walked out of Stargazer's place and happened upon Lin waiting for him with a smirk on her face, staring intently at her brother. She still attempted to stifle a chuckle whenever she felt like letting some of it out but she seems to have more control over herself. Sen looked to her with an annoyed look not unlike anyone who tried to hide their embarrassment after tripping in public. Everypony else nearby stared at Lin but she didn't mind them. 

"So, we head to Fluttershy's place, wherever that is, and we ask her about Discord. Sounds simple." Sen ignored Lin's incessant giggling while addressing her and Omen. "I'm curious about something and I'm not sure if I've asked this before, Omen. What is it that you hope to know when we meet Discord?"

@@Brianna Changeling,

Happy took the hoof and gave it a hearty shake, keeping up appearance, but really thinking about ways that he could - if the situation required it - get this one silenced. He had a few easy ones in mind, depending on how much she might struggle, but most of them were fairly harmless. At least in subduing her that was. What happened afterwards... Well, he couldn't exactly leave her to tell if it were, now, could he?

She didn't seem that strong, so she wouldn't be much use in the hive if it came to that, but still, he supposed his queen could use a few more caretakers in the nursery. Though, perhaps he were thinking a little too far ahead right now. For the time being, he should interact and observe, and see what he could learn. It'd help determine the path ahead better.

"Well then Cyan, can't say i expected meeting anypony out here this time of night, but I can't complain about the company. Or have I stepped unto private property again, and you're here to get me to trek along?"

@@cwhip9,

"It never can... Be easy, can it?"

Zinthar had followed Crescent when he started to move to a point where they wouldn't fall down into a hole in the ground, not using the pony asd a crutch anymore, but still moving somewhat strained. It would perhaps have been better to conserve energy and use the bat pony's willingness to help as much as possible, but the cat still had his pride, and it went against that to be carried around like a helpless kitten all the time.

As for how it had gone in the meantime though,  it seemed like his morals were going to get questioned too, as the choice seemed to be whatever or not they should go for the mare screaming out for help, or go towards the abundantly obvious, malevolent presence here.

Now, one one paw, it were true what he had said before about not needing to care for the dreams they had been in, as the dreams were just illusions and would come back, and from that angle it seemed easy to just follow the actual threat. However, that had been when it was just in the halls, this was somepony's dream, and it seemed like this mare was the focus. Which might mean that if she fell down one of the cracks she'd end up comatose in purgatory.

As he had said, it just never could be easy, could it?

"The dreamer or... The enemy? Who do we... Go for?"

@@EQ_Theta,

"Very well then Sen. May you have a good day ahead of you."

Stargazer did a small salute to them as they left, but added something before they were both out of earshot of him.

"And the next time, use the door please."

Outside, it had been pretty easy to find Lin, as she had just been waiting for them. Not what Omen had thought, considering the track record thus far with finding her one way or another, but it was helpful that they didn't have to go on a hunt for the elusive female, so not really much sense in putting questions marks on their fortune.

She were still acting a little strange, and Omen wasn't entirely sure what it was about, but it didn't seem harmful. Frankly, the question Sen asked Omen were more of a blow than what Lin were doing currently. Even if she did make some citizens move away from the area around her like they were fish.

"That he really changed? If he can remember me after three thousand years? Not sure. I didn't start looking to learn something. Just to find him and be of service again, like I was supposed to.

I don't know if I can or will return to serve anymore, but still, I feel the longing to be in his presence again. To hear his voice, and find meaning in things again. A purpose..."

Omen went silent as she started to move slowly towards Fluttershy's house, trying to focus her thoughts on if there really were something she wanted from Discord of any real answers. There were some that came to mind, but they didn't seem to go over the fact that she just wanted to find him. It had been something she had yearned for for so long that she couldn't even remember what it felt like before that anymore, and even if she had her doubts in her ability to just return to how things used to be, she knew that she had to find him to be sure.

Perhaps this is what she wished to learn? Her own path ahead, after she had completed her millennia old task? It was an option, but she wasn't certain.

"What would you do if we found him? I know master is not well liked, but would you try to hurt him?"

@Blitz Boom  "Oh no, I'm just out for a walk. These forests are quite beautiful at night. If anypony DID own any land around here, I'd just leave. So, what are you doing here?" Brianna asked, careful not to show suspicion. If he WAS  a Changeling of Chrysalis's Hive, she would've sensed it...but then again, there were other Hives. As soon as the hoofshake was over, she pulled her hoof back immediately. She thought for a bit. She was tired. Plus, he didn't seem too strong. There were no guards in the area...yes, this was PERFECT prey! "Oh, forget it." Brianna said in her natural voice. Her horn glowed green as she revealed her true form. "You're coming with me."

@@Lonk Chase

@@GingerLightning

@@Melke

@@Blitz Boom

@@Mentis Soliloquy

@@Denim&Venom

@@Quinch

The ripple from The Forgotten One's tail interacted with Priestesses chaos venom in a strange way: for a moment, a few drops of the venom disappeared from the container. As she moved, the drops reappeared outside the container, falling onto the rubble from the destroyed clock tower. Just then, the tower suddenly reappeared! And it was intact, though the rubble remained on the ground! But upon closer inspection, it might be seen that this tower was only an illusion, a temporal shadow if you will. As it appeared, the illusionary tower ticked closer to the time Miststalker, Carl, and the arrow from Priestess' bow were sent to, but the beast had moved out of position. At this rate, the arrow might not hit its mark. Growing slightly larger as Last leapt through the air, the tear that The Forgotten One had made to throw Penny through engulfed Last, bringing her back to her proper plane. Her attack hit his arm, cutting deeply, and causing him to let go of Penny, who would be sent flying straight toward Lonk. Grasping nothing but dirt with the hand that was meant for Allure, the creature became enraged further and attempted to swat at Ashta and Ko with his tail.

Sissilia nudged Ginger in an attempt to get her to move away from the fight.

@@Blitz Boom

@@Moonlit

@@Hazard Time

"Thank you. You may rise." Luna was used to this sort of behavior, though the responses were more varied than usual. "I see you have a knight-squirrel in your company." It wasn't the official name for the species, but it was a term that was used for them sometimes within certain groups, a name given to them due to the fact that they take shifts guarding their homes. It wasn't all that surprising to see one for Luna as she had been imprisoned in the moon for a thousand years and was not aware that they weren't as common as they once were.

Edited by Seamore Sandwich

@@Seamore Sandwich @@Blitz Boom @@Moonlit

Succulent eagerly arose, her eyes locked on the Princess of the Night.  As blessed as she was by her presence, the perfumier did want to do anything that would offend her.  With a princess's good graces...she could go to Canterlot!

"Ohhh, so that's what they're called!"  She went back to the table, peering at the critter.  "Where's your lance, fella?" 

@@Blitz Boom, Misty for a moment forgot he was there as she registered the question silently. "It's just a potion; you drink it." She paused before continuing. "And I'm not pulling your leg, how could I do that when I'm standing right here?" She said oblivious to what that phrase meant, but in a way that could be confused for a joke. "I am serious though, Me and Astral are probably one of the few ponies who know health potions exist, there is only one book that talks about them after all."

Edited by Frannis

@@Blitz Boom

The siblings were confounded by the last words. Hurt him? As much as they were aware of Discord's history, they could never match up to him in terms of power. Besides, would anyone in their right mind challenge someone whose full might is very much beyond their understanding? Lin might try to do that but she'd only do so because it will give her a chance to test out the full extent of her new abilities, if any were still up for discovery. Beyond that, the two wouldn't dare even consider it. 

"We don't know..." Sen was deep in thought, turning to Lin for any advice. She was more proficient and knowledgeable on magic but in this case, she is simply dumbstruck. "We're definitely not going to hurt him, though. Whatever you need from us, we'll do our best to provide. It's all we could do until we find Discord. Whatever follows next is still up in the air."  

Edited by EQ_Theta

"The dreamer or... The enemy? Who do we... Go for?"
  Cresent herd this from his friend and knew it was now or never. He met the gaze of the mirror pony and galloped towards the philly in distress. As the young philly began panicking a crack opened beneath her cresent was their barley in the nick of time catching her with his hoofs. The youngster looked up at him with pleading eyes "help me!"

"hold on!" cresent said pulling the youngster up from the opening gorge, it took a bit but the youngster seemed to make it out un harmed. Yet the place was still falling apart around them "whats going on?!" she cried out

Cresent put two hoofs on her cheecks "your in a dream and need to wake up!"

"how do I do that?"

"realize your dreaming think of your family" and like that the philly dissapered from the dream the two were in. The mirror immige raised a surprised eyebrow then in a flash disaperd. The rumbeling citys seemed to evavporate around them both as they found them selfs now what seemed like another dream all together....

@Brianna Changeling

"Oh, you know how it is. You come through town and then the inn is fully booke-"

Happy stopped talking when the mare in front of him let down her disguise and showed herself for what she was: A changeling. She looked a little scrawny far as he wee concerned, but that was hardly something worth thinking about. Or well, it wouldn't have been, if she hadn't started to make demands about him coming with her.

"So, the lone changeling wants me to come along? Well, I better just do as I'm told then, before I get in trouble."

The hearty laughter that came after the slightly mocking resonse were likely not what his counterpart here had expected, but it was just too amusing for Happy to not do.

"Ah, been far too long since I had a good laugh like that. Gotta thank you for that, girly."

Happy didn't change forms as he went through the motions, nor showed himself as really any dfferent in behaviour. Clearly, he didn't take her all that serious.

"Seriously though, I'm not going anywhere. I haven't survived this long by going into other hives voluntarily. Though, if you insist -"

A green glow went over his forehead where his horn were in his real form, showing that yes, he were indeed a changeling too.

The magic was used to take one of the golden-bladed sickles he had at his side and place it in his raised, right hoof.

"- you can always try and make me."

There had gotten a somewhat challenging look over his eyes as he uttered the last words, as if he were tempting her to take a shot at him. Which he totally were. He could use another laugh.

@,

"Well I'll be damned... Y'know, when this is all over and your friend's up on her hooves,we really need to have a chat. Potions like what you're talking about would be invaluable to the emergency kits for situations like this.

But that's all ahead. Gotta wait until the area's safe again first. Which remind me, should have a look and see if your friend's getting better or worse yet. Doc would have my hide if I let something happen with somepony he asked me to look out for."

There wasn't any ponies getting into the camp right now, so he had a bit of time to check if it were. Hopefully it meant that nearly everypony had gotten out at this point then, but it might just be that more were trapped in town. He were gonna hope for the first though. He might not be the most loved pony in town, but that didn't mean that he didn't wish harm on any of his neighbours.

@@cwhip9,

It was hard to say in how many ways Zinthar cursed Crescent's name when he saw him rush forward and try to make the filly realise this were a dream. He had been in a dream that had collapsed before, and had for good reasons said that he never, ever, wanted to go through that again. And yet here, Crescent seemed to try and make it happen again.

How things changed this time he hadn't any idea, but for some reason it became a lot less *horrible, agonising pain* and more just... Everything fizzling out and be replaced with a dark forest that seemed somewhat familiar.

The air were cold and not a wind blew around them, yet something was off. He couldn't say what, but it just felt like things wasn't as they seemed, though hey, at least for now it seemed safer. Well, depending on how you looked on it that were.

"That was lucky. The dream... Could have collapsed. Now, do... You feel something is strange... Here too?"

He really hoped that his lungs were gonna become better soon, though he were painfully aware that he had to get out of here for that to happen first, and before they found a way out, that wasn't happening.

@@EQ_Theta,

Omen nodded, but didn't stop on her road towards the house of the yellow mare.

"I don't think anything could really hurt him, but his games get strange when others try. I don't want you to be part of those games."

Not many had dared oppose him in her time. Master Discord were a creature of immense power that could warp reality itself to create or destroy whatever he pleased, with little more than a thought, and most had known that going against what was essentially a god were foolish. The few that still had, thinking it helped though, Discord had liked to put through things she didn't see others go through.

Perhaps it was what others would call cruel, but even after all these years, she wasn't sure. Nopony did things in the same manner as master, so it was hard to compare and be sure, and it wasn't as if she were asked to stay and watch. Often she were sent away around the same time, or left on her own accord as she thought other things were more interesting, so she didn't even know if the ponies got through it with a smile in the end, or with screams.

Still, she didn't want to risk it, and have her friends hurt. She wanted them to do well and hope that they all would be able to get through things. Not all getting friendly though, that she couldn't see. Not with the version of Discord that most now had in mind at least.

"I asked because I hear the way they speak of him. When I knew him, he wouldn't like that, especially not the ones calling him a monster. That word makes him angry, and I don't want him to hate you."

Edited by Blitz Boom

@Lonk Chase @GingerLightning @Melke @Blitz Boom @Quinch

"Oh hey, clock tower's back." she sniffed the air. "Doesn't smell like it though. Definitely an afterimage...or a before image. The time. It's matches when my arrow tore through space time. So, it should be appearing in the next 15 minutes. What won't be appearing in 15 is the Revocation. Which should be appearing..."

Half a mile to the south east, anyone lookign would behold a sight. Even from the distance, the size and scale of the incoming aircraft woudl be astonishing. A zeppelin, the size of a castle. Bearing the flags and banners of the Subterranean city state. The craft began to turn broadside, showing even more of it's impressive size. 

"We have visual captain!" A crew member shouted. The captain went to the telescope and peered at the creature.

"Mother of Luna..."  She backed away. "Give me weapons lock. Prime all cannons, starting w/ the 60 PDR's."

The hydraulics on the turrets roared to life. All 26 broadside cannons of various lengths and sizes began to turn towards the creature in the distance. Meanwhile in Ponyville...

"...That's your warship!?" 

"Mmmhmmm. Impressed?" 

"H-how is that thing flying? How did you even build it?"

"One thing you have to know about Subterrenea, is that the population once waged war w/ Celestia. And they are preparing incase that were to happen again. They're a little paranoid about that. And when you can take on Equestria-" she looked back at the flying siege engine.

"You can take on anything."

@Blitz Boom 

Brianna sneered when he mocked her and then revealed his form. "I'm not going to waste my time with your "challenges". I was just out for a hunt. I don't CARE if another Changeling doesn't want to come. Only ponies. I hope you make some money with that "vendor pony" job. If I were you, I wouldn't want to be in that position." She did some mocking of her own before got ready to fly back to her Hive. 

Lonk suddenly saw a peanut-butter pony flying toward his face. How or why she got there is unknown to him, but all he knew he was coming straight for him.

He flinched to get out the way, and then his conscience kicked in. One pone -> Second pone = Both pones get hurt less. Physically and emotionally.

He un-flinched and realized this was a terrible idea.

He noticed a plant-pony out of the corner of his eye. He thinks he recognizes him but right now he has more important matters being thrust onto him.

@@Blitz Boom,

Astral was already starting to move again as she woke up, she groaned a bit as she started to wake up. Misty could just barely hear this. "Hey, what's that?" She asked herself as she wandered back into the room Astral was being held in.

She started to roll side to side, groaning quietly. Suddenly bursting awake without notice. "Mom!?" She cried out, suddenly realizing she was just dreaming. "Oh sorry, I have strange dreams." She blushed as she started to rub the back of her head. "So just forget that happ- Where am I?" She asked interrupting herself.

Misty blinked a few times, then ran to hug Astral. "You're awake!"

Astral hugged Misty back. "Yes I am, sorry I took so long. My life force normally doesn't take that long to recover." She looked over to the Doctor and/or Chow if he had followed Misty. "Who are you?"

Edited by Frannis

@@Blitz Boom

Somehow, those words resonated with Lin, even touched a few nerves. Sen was just about to say his piece when Lin grabbed him and faced him eye to eye. Sen was confused but he didn't try to break free from his sister's hold. Not just yet. Lin had an idea of what things would be like for her if she was ever in Discord's place and it is never pretty, especially if powerful magic is involved.

"I know those days when Discord's magic turned our world upside down. You still have bad memories of those days but I need you to control yourself from here. The last thing that needs to happen is Discord doing some crazy magic on us just because you ticked him off."

Sen nodded and was released from his sister's grip. He dusted himself off and faced Omen. "It's certain you have knowledge of him, far more than either of us. We'll be careful with our words but to err on the side of caution, we'll defer to you when we're uncertain. Shall we proceed to Fluttershy's place? It's the best lead we have."

@@Blitz Boom, Cyan drank the cider and thanked Happy, then glanced over at Golden Spell.

"Well, I highly doubt that this is a common occurrence in Ponyville," her brother said, returning her look.

"No, not really. There's sometimes some sort of trouble going on, but nothing quite like this," Cyan chimed in. "There have been some major dangers before, but having moved here only recently, I never experienced them myself."

@@Seamore Sandwich,
@@GingerLightning,
@@Quinch,
@@Lonk Chase,
@@Denim&Venom,
@@Mentis Soliloquy,

Last hit the ground with a thump, and a barely audible whimper escaping her in the process.

The attack she had aimed towards Nemo had done its job it seemed, at least from the looks of the pony that had gotten loose now, and there was a deep gash that she likely could take credit for as she had sliced at the thing, but as were bound to happen eventually, she had been struck herself too.

As she got up again, she could feel the red droplets going down her side, along with some dulled pain, but she did what she could to ignore it. She couldn't stop yet and lick her wounds, especially as... As...

She looked confused as a few pair of eyes focused on her before they were running away. Usually that wouldn't be a problem, but she hadn't been able to be seen by anypony ever since she were forgotten by that thing before, just as she hadn't been able to really grasp unto things.

Last tried to push to a barrel next to her and were surprised to see that it budged when she hit it. Did this mean that... Were she free again? What had done that? Had it something to do with the strange field behind the demon?

"Now I remember you."

The voice got her attention, but she didn't have the time to really focus on it before she was lifted up on strong winds and rushed over towards the cloaked figure of Zhu, that kept her in the tight grip of air as his yellow, shinning eyes watches her.

"The bearer of the blade, whom I had plans for, but couldn't remember. The one who had to carry a shield I brought, but gave to another that have hidden from the battle. Interesting."

"These winds... You are responsible for-"

"You have better things to focus on, than to place blame for things that have passed. The end of a world are in our midst, and you are needed in the battle. Other blame you can place when what must pass have done so."

Last didn't know who this was, but this basically made her think of him as as much of an enemy as the thing that tried to destroy the town. He had all but admitted that it was him that had trapped the town, and made potential victims out of innocent ponies,a nd he should be punished for that!

Yet, she could do nothing. She couldn't scream for help, as the winds cut off her words, and her movements were locked down. She were helpless as he got closer and placed a paw on her forehead, whispering a few words with a forked tongue whilst something burned into her mind. Something that didn't left a mark, but made her feel as if her mind were on fire.

"For what it is worth, I am sorry."

With that, he rose her into the air and threw her towards the beast in neck height. He would control her movements as best she could to keep her focused on this thing, and use her to try and push it in the right direction, when he were not needed elsewhere, but for the most part she were to attack on her own accord. Which she would, now that he had meddled once more and ignited the rage she had felt towards him.

He would much prefer to have simply given her the shield he had brought originally for her, but that ward had been given to another, that had not been capable of the task at hoof. With that gone, he had to resort to something even he considered to often be too far, but he had little choice. The swordsmare needed to fight, and if she concerned herself too much with her wound, it would not happen.

So she would be berserking at the beast, not caring for anything but the fight for the forseeable future, though he had to keep her well in check before she did something she'd end up regretting when she got back to her senses.

For the time being though, the path were set, and as his eyes were drawn temporarily towards the thing in the air that loomed on the horizon, as well as the faded clocktower that were but a mirror in time, he walked over to the changeling and the kitsune, prepared to make contact with them as well. A little less forcefully though, as he knew that even one who could see much in general were unwise to meddle too much with a kitsune. And currently, his eyes didn't show him everything, only the bleak future and spots of things here and there beyond what were in front of him.

"It is supposed to stand where the arrow from a time past is flying now, but it have moved to where the damage might not happen. Will you help me move it back to where it should?"

Meanwhile, the sound of somepony galloping would be heard over near Lonk as Briar did his to get as close as he could to him. Not because he recognized him, as he had no idea currently, but because he could feel and hear the pony falling through the air towards him and wanted to do his to try and do something useful here.

"Earth-mother give me strength."

With that he stopped, and from his right side a thick vine would shoot out towards Penny, attempting to grab hold of her before she would make an impact with Lonk, but not sure if he'd make it in time, or even hit for that matter. Though the winds had settled down, there were still a lot of commotion going on around them, and it impacted his senses to a point where he wasn't always sure if what he felt were one place, would actually be there, and not some way from that.

In this case though, he prayed it were not so. The impact of the two ponies if they hammered together would likely not end all that well, and though he had the option to carry them out afterwards if the worst happened, he wouldn't want that to happen. Especially not as, depending on how they hit one another, it might end up just damaging them more to try and move them.

At the same time, over at Ashta and Ko, things didn't go that well. or at least not for Ashta, that had gotten a full hit by the tail as he tried to get some better footing and got smashed through a nearby roof. If anypony were still in there they'd likely be scared out of their mind by the sudden monster in their midst, but regardless of there being one in there or not, it would keep Ashta from the fight for a while more as he battled the intense pain he were under from the impact, as well as the urge to give in to the sweet embrace of unconsciousness.

That left just Ko, who were none too thrilled about being the lone member left of the squad that were still able to fight. He had been fortunate enough to avoid the tail coming for them as they had not been stacked too close at the time, but things didn't exactly look good as the once four-ananasi strong team were almost decimated.

Mistwalker, who would have the command if Ashta did not return shortly, were gone, along with Carl, into a tear in the middle of the sky, whilst the aforementioned Ashta were either broken, or would feel like it considering the look of the impact area. Ko were the only one who were really left, and he had little more to do than what he were aiming for: Loot the largest of the hands to the ruined clocktower, cover it in the last of the toxin, and try to spear it into something vital on the monster.

He got the first part done now, with him having reached the rubble and grabbing hold of the pointy, metal hand. The second part were over soon as it was just a matter of cracking the bag open over it and letting the last portion flow down, which covered about half the thing, which left him enough place to grab hold of it and move forward.

The last part would be the tricky one, with him wanting to aim for the heart so there was a greater chance this would get absorbed as quickly as possible and perhaps do more than paralyze the wings, but considering the look of things, he could likely use the distraction of the other fighters here to give him the time to set some webs that would get him close enough. Preferably before the massive construction of a zeppelin he could see in the sky got close enough to make a true mess of things.

__________________________________________________________________________________

@@Hazard Time,

@@Seamore Sandwich,

@@Moonlit,

"Knight-squirrel? That's way cooler than the mimic name I came up with."

Ziggy looked impressed between Fah'lina - who were still focusing on the princess from her placement up high, if you ignored the short moment when she looked over at Succulent with a mixed look of perhaps wanting to play along with what she said, and throwing something at her - and Princess Luna herself, who honestly were the first pony she had seen thus far that knew what sort of creature this were.

There were so many things she could ask about what the princess knew about the little, furry menaces right now. Like how they got that name, where they usually came from, how rare they were, general life expectancy etc.but it seemed like a bad time for that. The princess wasn't here to talk biology more than likely, and if it were, that was likely to be more in regards to Serenade.It was her house after all, so it stood to reason.

"Anyway, what brings you here Princess Luna? Important stuff I bet. Something private with Serenade?"

There were a lot of secrecy in the ways she had to handle things the last few days when Princess Luna got involved, so it was natural for her to ask if it was hush hush, siren and princess stuff. She couldn't exactly say that it was that, since she had promised not to tell anypony about what Serenade really were, but that was besides the point.

________________________________________________________________________________

@@Wolves,

"Here's hoping it'll only go up from here on out then."

Raising his drink towards them, Happy took a last, good gulp of it before he put the cork back on and sat it down behind him. As he could feel the relaxation from it he had aimed for, there wasn't a point in keeping on drinking this, beyond just getting drunk, and as tempting as it seemed to be to drown this day a little, he had to keep himself in check around others, or end up exposing his true self.

Granted, he might not really be taken that serious as he were, by far, a lesser evil right now, but who were to say that the others wouldn't instinctively just pin him to a tree or something if they found out what he actually were? He wasn't entirely sure what civilians did to changelings around these parts - and he didn't want to know what the guards did - so it could be worse, or less severe with just some screaming, paranoia and wanting to know what was going on, but he'd rather not try to find out right now if he could help it either.

He were having doubts the two would panic really, considering how they took things currently though. Sure, they were shaken after their escape, but all in all, they were handling themselves pretty well, and were getting rapidly calmer looking. Perhaps he should test them a little and see how collected they actually were, just in case?

"So, what're we gonna do now? Running for the hills and calming the nerves were pretty much the extend of my plan, so if you have any ideas, I'm all ears. Long as it ain't to go back into town right now."

@@EQ_Theta,

"It is up there."

Omen was curious as to the way the two of them spoke about Discord. She had heard others speak about him in those words before, but for them, it sounded almost like they knew him and what he had done in a more direct way. Had they perhaps seen him once?

No, they couldn't have, right? They would have told her, like she would have told them. They were her friends, so they wouldn't be holding something like this away from her, that hungered for any word on where her master had been in the long ages since she had last seen him, correct?

She was probably just thinking it too much again, that were it. Yes, it would have to be that. It was the most logical explanation in her ears, and she would believe that to be the truth as she pointed out the house on the horizon, where a light seemed to flicker in the window. Candle-light potentially, but you never knew.

@@Brianna Changeling,

"Oh come on, don't be like that. I just wanted to have a little fun, and Chrysalis' drones usually give a pretty decent fight."

It wasn't really a lie he slung off now. He hadn't thought much of her, and didn't think she'd be tough to beat up, but that didn't mean that he didn't find Chrysalis' drones more feisty the few times he had met some before. And he really had wanted a bit of fun, through a minor battle. Not everypony's idea of fun, but when you had been around the ponies of Equestria long enough, compared to how they were where he came from, the potential of a little brawl, changeling to changeling, were a godsend.

"It's so gosh darn dull in Equstria with all these happy ponies and the overwhelming calm. Can you blame a drone for wanting to spice up the borehole a little? Stick around for a bit and chat at least, and I'll share a few easy targets you could snatch back to your hive if you want. They wouldn't be missed for days, and it's not like I care what happens to them."

Might be she'd take off regardless, and it may be that they'd end up at eachother's throat before he knew it, but he could at least try to keep her around. He hadn't spoken to a changeling for months, and even if he hadn't come here to learn more of Chrysalis and her hive, that alone would make him seek out one just to have somepony that understood him a little.

Normal ponies never did, regardless of how informed they imagined they were. They didn't understand the hunger, the pressure from the hive or the need to hunt. They just saw mindless animals, or monsters, and it clouded any opinion they had of them. And even if their opinion were good, they still wouldn't understand what it was like to be a changeling. There was only one way to understand that, and thus far, none of those he had been part of turning had liked that process. Not in the slightest.

@,

"Name's Double Chow ma'am, and you're at a small medical camp in the Everfree Forest. Good to see you up again."

He grinned to her whilst greeting, but his eyes told worlds about other things going through his mind. Some curiosity mixed with a bit of awe and concern were the general idea, which were a good deal to see there, but Chow had never really been that good at hiding every trace on him about how he felt. There were always something, though at least the ponies of Equestria weren't as good to pick up on them as they had back among the griffins. He could swear those creatures could see a bacteria squirm, and know exactly why, and they loved to use that against outsiders. At least the ones he had been around.

"Not sure what happened, but you were collapsed somewhere and a few others brought you in. Doc said you were likely just needing some sleep, but I gotta ask: You're alright?"

Normally, this would have been a thing for the doc, but he couldn't really see him right now. Perhaps he had gone into the forest to help with somepony who were badly injured on the way, or he had been called towards the shelters. Hopefully not the second one though, as they'd then be down to nurses. Not that he didn't think they couldn't do a good job, but they could use everypony thay had access to if a large group suddenly showed up again here.

@Seamore Sandwich, @GingerLightning, @Quinch, @Lonk Chase,

"Um, sure? I guess. I don't think it's really gonna matter, considering that the Revocation is here, and is gonna blow this bane straight out of existence!"

Back on the bridge of the Revocation

"We have weapons lock mam! Cannons are hot!"

The captain took one last look at the abomination. "Commence bombardment!" 

The riffled 127 mm cannons were accurate to over a mile. They were half that distance away when they explosively discharged their payloads. One dozen 60 pound shells soared through the air, making a ballistic trajectory right for the Tarturus spawn. 

@Blitz Boom

Brianna stopped and closed her wings. He had just requested to talk a little, and apologized. She was bored, and she had never seen a Changeling NOT from Chrysalis's Hive before. "Eh, alright. So, what do you want to talk about?" She had a bored and impatient look on her face. But when he mentioned some targets, her expression loosened up, just a little. "And, what about those targets you mentioned?" The Hive wasn't running out of food, it had plenty, even. She just wanted a few extras for herself. Also, a Changeling from another Hive could be interesting, she knew almost everyling in her Hive.

@@Blitz Boom@@Lonk Chase,@@Denim&Venom,@@Seamore Sandwich,

Ginger Lightning got up and shakily began to walk the direction Sissilia was pushing her that was until she saw a butterfly with really bright colors fly past then she chased after it; stumbling as she ran.

"Wait up little butterfly! I just wanna be your friend!"She said as she waved her holed hooves at the butterfly.

@@Blitz Boom

Lin was now ever more careful with using her new abilities. She would like to flaunt them in public just to test the limits but she could take a smarter approach and do that in isolation. The other ponies the group met did their best to stay away from them despite being somewhat familiar with them, with the minor exception of Lin. Her appearance scared them so much they either ran indoors or began looking for anyone resembling local law enforcement. Even the older ponies whisked the little fillies and colts inside and whispered things into their ears. 

"So... was it like this when you two first came into town?" Lin asked both her brother and Omen, unfazed by the odd looks she was getting. "Ponyville seems like a town all sorts of creatures would go to. I mean, the princess of friendship lives here; she's practically inviting everyone from all over to come have a look."

"And how would you know that? This is your first visit to Ponyville." Sen replied.

"It's what everyone was talking about when that castle first came to be. Word spreads really fast, especially if royalty is involved. Speaking of which, someone will likely spread word of us looking for Discord."

@@Frosty Frost,@@Blitz Boom,

Summer felt relieved when lyriel spoke again, it felt like a weight got take off her shoulders. 

she also blushed when she realised that lyriel had heard the things she had said, especially her commet about going mad. "I ehm... I didn't mean it like that. I-I was just concerned, that's all." she stuttered.

then summer looked forward again, to see if she could see the ocean already. Now that Nerzhei told them their destination, and that they would arrive there shortly, she had something to look out for. she noticed that that Blitz seemed verry exited to see the ocean. she trotted up towards the filly

"hey blitz, you've never seen the ocean before right?" she asked the little filly "Well, take this as a tip from me: don't drink it, it's disgusting. I've seen a few oceans in my life and they all tasted the same. so don't try it, it's yukkie" she pulled a silly face when she remembered the disgusting taste of the water.

then she turned around to nerzhei "how were you planning on crossing the ocean actually? do you have a boat or something?

@Summer Breeze

@Blitz Boom

"Oh, so they're still-"

Frosty jumped in surprise when he heard Lyriel's voice.

"Wooooaaaaah there! Please don't scare me like that..."

Lyriel probably didn't mean to scare him, but that didn't make a difference. Frosty was easily scared when things happen that he didn't expect.

Frosty looked at Lyriel, who had just let go of the tree. She looked...happy? Probably, from what he heard.

He was a bit disappointed that Lyriel didn't explain things, but he could understand. Explaining stuff like this probably took a long time and a lot of energy, which he didn't have. They were supposed to be a long way away from the dragon camp, right? And Frosty was also getting a pretty tired. He didn't usually do this much in one day. The things he did were also rarely this stressful. Almost dying because of icicles is one thing, but dragons? Too stressful, man.

"So when we get to the ocean, we're going to set up camp, right? I'm getting pretty tired, and stopping for the day at the ocean sounds nice, right?"

He glanced at Blitz, who was still running around for some reason. How come does she have this much energy? I'd probably faint if I runned around that much. Frost thought.