Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Casual stroll

Blitz Boom

(edited)

"Let's hope then that the alicorn doesn't clash with him. Otherwise, it might end with Ponyville being reclassified from damaged, to complete rubble."

Clockwork felt the dread looming over his head in the form of the thoughts of the potentially upcoming battle, but he tried to keep it at bay. It wasn't guaranteed to end badly thus far after all, only if the alicorn began to act petty rather than try and speak reasonably with the guild leader. Alicorns were supposed to be leaders and think of the civilians, so surely, he wouldn't go and put everypony in danger by acting poorly there... Right?

"I-I know you will k-keep them focused Draco, so we can all be s-safe."

Long Stare's voice were as minute as usual as she finally broke her silence to give a vote of confidence (nervousness aside) to Draco. She didn't want to think he'd do something that he knew would end badly, so she would think that if they started arguing, that he would keep them straight rather than have them fight it out. He had summoned the guild leader here after all, he should be listened to then.

Clockwork had no idea what the nervous mare had said, and he wasn't going to ask. Years of having to be around clocks had made him tune out sounds under a certain volume to not go mad from the constant ticking, so even if the whisper had been somewhat possible to hear, he hadn't registered it.

========================================================================================================

@Moonlit@Seamore Sandwich

"Perhaps it's a bit boring, but you know what Derpy said. You gotta keep up the training, especially if you wanna soar high."

Ziggy also agreed with Derpy from a medical point of view, which had mostly to do with cramps rather than keeping up training, but she could understand that this might be a bit boring. Perhaps if she joined in it'd be better? Hehe, yeah, that'd be fun.

So she bounced over and started to stretch with Serenade, and did hers to try and follow troop on the current movements she had reached, which wasn't a problem. That the zegasus shortly after started to noticeably hum a training montage sort of song and half-dance to it however, might be a bit off putting. She were just having some fun with this though, just as she were when she suddenly stopped the stretching and with a big grin on her face exclaimed:

"Alright everypony, time for moonwalking."

It was something she had seen her brother do a fair amount of times, and he were pretty good at it. As were she... For the first five seconds or so until she stumbled and tumbled into the pool with a small splash, and accompanied with the sound of a laughing mimic.

She were soon up and spouted a bit of water out of her muzzle though, so she seemed okay. Doubly so when a light went off over her head about the pool being full of things with sharp teeth and she bolted out of there and up to the *shore* if you would call it that. Hopefully nothing had bitten her and gotten stuck on her tail or something similar like that. She already had one little thing that chewed on her, and frankly didn't need more.

=========================================================================================================

@Lloyd

"It's not the regular way, but it's seen as friendly with us since we're used to make friends by ruffling around when we're kids. Usually it's only close ones or bored ones that have a random go at another later on, but this idiot doesn't seem to have gotten that memo."

"Yeah yeah, blame a guy for trying to be friendly. Y'know, sometimes you can be so stuck-up."

Blackbeak snorted irritatingly in his general direction.

"We're not friends Chow. The only reason I endure your company when you come around is that you're good for profit, and because Scarcity wouldn't approve of hearing that I gave you the beating I sometimes think you deserve."

"Ever the vigilant servant, eh?"

"...We all have our debt to pay."

Blackbeak fell silent and pulled a bag up from behind the counter that gave of a mixed, rich smell of several spices, then tossed it over on Chow who caught it on his back.

"There, we're done. Any of you two shopping for spices?"

She directed this last part to Astral and Misty, whom hadn't said that they were looking for something yet, though who knew? Might be that they just preferred to watch her and Chow bicker instead.

=============================================================================

@Foxy Socks

The earth pony turned around and gave Foxy and her companions a somewhat searching glance.

"All three together? We're trying to reserve the big tents for families, not friends."

"No worries sir, it is only her. We are simply helping our friend to find a place to stay. She is one of the unfortunate souls that lost her house in the recent attack."

"Ah, understandable."

The pony gave a look of understanding towards Foxy, which seemed to indicate that he were also one of those who had lost a home in this attack, before looking down on his clipboard and going through a few pages before looking up at them again.

"We have a bunch that have gotten empty in a nearby green section. I think number 43 should do the trick for now. It's that way for about fifty meters, then take a right and you should see it."

The areas were marked with poles going over if it was a 40 area, 30, 20, etc. depending on the area. Currently, they were in a 10 section, and the direction that they were pointed towards would follow the increase in numbers until they would eventually reach the one he scribbled down as now being occupied.

"Thank you. Let us proceed then Foxy, yes?"

======================================================================

@EQ_Theta

"I don't care what they call me. Makes no difference. And most of the mean ones are in or around the town Lin. Not the last one though. I sent her home. She'll be back soon. Hopefully she remembers what I said to her too, about sending her to dragon land if she goes after you again."

Why Lin cared about those mean ones Omen hadn't any idea about, but perhaps she were just more empathetic towards other beings than her. Or well, she knew that Lin were, as she quite frankly didn't think of the ones she sent away more after they were out of her sight (minus the *ring leader*) but she meant more in the sense that Lin apparently cared for her enemies more than Omen could understand.

As for how she handled being called names... Well, she had heard far worse and in more words than what had been tossed out at the end, and she didn't really see what the issue were with any of the things she had been told here honestly. Far as she understood, abomination meant that you were something unnatural, and she were. She were a soul given shape with shadow and chaos after all. Seemed rather unnatural and freakish to her.

"And I don't understand, why wouldn't I give you a chance Sen? You're my friend, and friends are supposed to be there for eachother, yes? How would that make sense with turning the back on you if you make one mistake? It doesn't sound right.

Also, what do you mean with unforgivable? What can't be forgiven? Eating me?"

The question seemed illogical to Omen as she asked Sen further about his inquiry, all the while tilting her head from side to side, as she tended to do when she were confused about something and wanting to turn it in her head. It didn't have to be that literal quite frankly, but she tended to take expressions somewhat direct, like the time Discord had told her that if you looked at a pot, it'd never boil, which lead her to close her eyes around cooking wares and then touching them once in a while for a few months, just to see if not looking at them were what made them warm.

================================================================================

@~Phoenix~@Widdershins

"We will follow her towards the draconequus, return the lost limb, and from there on out? It is hard to say, but since we both seem to have a vested interest in her blade, perhaps we can wander with her for long enough to allow us to have a closer look."

Smokey might have had a bit of a look already, but it was hardly anything, and didn't even involve any testing to see what the flames were truly made from, so he still had much to learn in his mind.

"Now that we are following her however, perhaps we can get a little more acquainted? I do apologize if it's a bit too forthcoming, but I simply cannot help myself when meeting somepony like you, whom embodies the beauty and finesse of the birds of legend so splendidly."

He turned a corner along with his companions, as Last lead them onward to where she had last seen Widdershine.

"I can start if you prefer. For example, I can tell that I hail from the east, beyond Equestria, far up in the mountains where life is harsh, but rewarding. As long as you don't insult the local kitsune that is. Random tricksters normally, and cruel beings if you get on their bad side.

They're rather easy to spot, as they are fox-like in appearance, though larger than ponies and usually filled to the brim with magic. Not the most talkative bunch right off the bat though, but sometimes that's for the better. Hard to get them to keep quiet in the long run if they first got started."

=========================================================================

@Midnight_Aurora

When Cacora turned towards Anomaly, said female being were in the process of blowing a bubble out of her mouth that looked like it was made of chocolate. One which, after it was blown and floated down towards the ground, apparently got a solid form as it hit with a noticeable thunk, and the smell of rich coco.

"I get it, but I don't wanna harm others anyway. The ponies who made me said I was supposed to, but I want to make things, not destroy them."

The point came more across when the chocolate ball unfolded into a dark armadillo, that went over to Honey Dew and sniffed his leg, which made the caretaker wince a little, though he tried to keep calm at the strange, but honestly harmless prank being pulled on him.

"Very well, just... Keep an eye on her Cacora, please. You know how draconeuui can suddenly take things too far."

Honey went back to the room and after rummaging around and whispering a little, the foals started to exit the room and go between looking worried at the pumpkin-headed Anomaly, or flock over to Cacora who-

"Hi foals. Are you feeling better?"

Could I not have one post without the interference, please?

"You were the one who said they were walking out, and I wanna make a good impression on them, not you. You're a weird one."

Typical, told off by a fictional character... Alright then, the foals wondered around, some asking Cacora if she were okay, some what you were, and if you were going to eat them, and... Back to blowing bubbles I see? Well, at least this time it's just bubble gum ones that's floating through the air this time. Hopefully that wouldn't become an issue.

"See Cacora? No destruction, no spreading hate, no hurting the tiny foals. So no problem, yes? Oh, and do you want an armadillo too? I think that one likes your friend."

A bit of an understatement, as the conjured beast had wrapped around Honey Dew's hoof and refused to let go as he tried to shake it off, and not knowing what exactly to say in this situation.

==============================================================================

@genessee@Shineling

Void looked concerned at Lance for a moment, contemplating what she were supposed to say to his reasons for jumping off a roof, as well as being generally worried that he had gotten seriously hurt. He seemed fine the longer she looked at him, but falling from a roof and trying to make moves at the same time sounded very dangerous to her, so she had to take an extra glance just to be sure there were no permanent damage.

"O-Oh dear, that sounds like a dangerous idea. You could get it d-done though, if you trained a little. Even if it's not your s-specialty, you can still be good at things with enough time. Like uhm... I-I learned glass-blowing so I could m-make my own glass eye. Wasn't pretty for a long time, b-but it got better. Most doesn't even s-seem to notice."

It was a bit of a hard topic to land on constantly, so she were happy that it wasn't brought up all the time as she were trying to blend in here in Ponyville first, but Lance and her had a good conversation going and this served as an example of what she meant, so it wasn't too bad. Long as he didn't start to tell everypony right off the bat, that then got around with questions that were. That might make things a bit harder to swallow.

===============================================================================

@Twilight-Shimmer@Widdershins

So the little one were cursed to eternally live like this? Dear Celestia, that sounded horribly.

"I'm... Sorry to hear about that. Have you veer tried to find a way to get rid of the curse, or is it too dangerous? Like, if it went off, would all the years just suddenly fall on you at once?"

A small light went off in her head as she recalled what else they were supposed to do, then with a minor cough pointed towards the tent area and started to walk again.

"Right, we have to keep moving and get you to a tent first. Hopefully they haven't filled all of them up."

They were close, so it wouldn't be too long. Close enough in fact, so that she could see a group talking with whom she assumed were one of the ponies in charge of this. At least considering what she thought was a clipboard. They were still some way from them, so she couldn't be sure, but she did think she saw that, and she definitely saw the changeling, strange-looking pony and... Well, other strange-looking pony really, though considering how different ponies looked like, who were she to judge others for a few physical oddities she hadn't seen yet.

"Huh, a changeling. Seems like this town is really attracting all sorts of folks."

================================================================================

@Widdershins@Seamore Sandwich

"Y'know, I ain't thinking that this is the best place to have a nap mate."

The chipper voice came from the right of Ambie, where a salespony with a tussled mane and healing scars going over him glanced at the pony with a friendly grin before pulling him out of the fountain by the mane. At least on the surface, Happy seemed to greet the other pony well, though inside he wondered what the heck were wrong with this guy since he had seemed like he were trying to drown himself. Not something he could outright say of course, since that'd blow his *nice guy* cover, but he could darn well think that this guy was a lunie. Well, that or passed out somehow he supposed. Seemed to be a lot of lumber near him, so might've been a long day for him.

"Besides, if you want a drink, you should just come looking for me mate. Happy Hour got you covered."

The wagon he had with him might be closed up now and a bit of a mess inside, but it wouldn't take too long to get something from in there if it were. Besides, what could he say? A sale was a sale, no matter how weird the potential customer were.

===========================================================================

@BloodDrops@Missklang@Shineling

"I can make you go if I want to, little pony."

Nerzhei plunged her right fist into the ground and with her magic, made a glove of rocks around her hand which were grinding into her flesh in a very uncomfortable manner. Not enough to hurt her, but enough to sour her mood a little for the time being.

"Now, you make a fair point about how it was inevitable to spread, but it still needs to be taken care off, even if it is an island. Nothing can remain contained forever, and sooner or later, whoever is still there will cross the water, or somepony else will go there that just gets infected, then escapes and brings it to the main land. It needs to be handled, and I will have you be part of cleaning it up, if you want to or not. How I haven't a clue yet, since I can't test your blood to attempt an antivirus, but there have to be something that can be done. Like perhaps a... Herb that could come in handy... Hmmm."

She put her stone-encased fist to her chin and started scratching as she thought over what she had accidentally wandered into of information. A tidbit which could help them actually, though she hadn't a clue of how yet. She hadn't even a half plan currently, but it would just have to be one of those things that got done as they went along.

"Perhaps I have someone that can help with things actually. She's not flesh and blood, so the disease shouldn't touch her, and if there's any herb that could prove helpful, she'd be the one to know... Yes, I'd have to ask Lyriel about this on the way. But first, we're leaving Blood. And as I said, it can be by choice, or by force. I can lift you if I need to, though i can't see why you can't just come by your own accord. Surely you'd care about what happened to others out there, at least for personal gain.

Imagine if you will, what would happen if it got out to the leaders of Equestria and other nearby countries, what you had done and can do. You'd be hunted relentlessly, and then it'd be over with your attempts at going through towns unseen. You would quite likely be the most wanted civilian out there.

And if that's not enough, you seemed to enjoy dragon blood before. Could be I could be convinced to part with more of it, depending on your willingness to do something right, as well as covering your own flank."

Meanwhile, inside the hut, Molotov were rummaging through the crates to look for something he could craft into a strong enough explosive to make an actual threat to the ones outside. There seemed to be plenty of materials in here, but the labels meant little to him beyond the one with metal in it, and he didn't have a forge here. Damn typical.

Blitz were looking over and trying to find out what he were doing when Stormy poked his head in and she got distracted towards him instead, or more specifically, the bag of fun things he had brought with him.

"Yey, fun things to test! I bet they'll make pretty colors and loud noises soon. Thanks Stormy."

Blitz bounced over and attatched herself to his neck this time, whilst thoughts swirled in her head of what fun things she could do with these things once she tried to poke them a little, then crush them and see what would happen. Most stuff here in the Everfree required her to crush it to dust to be workable for some reason.

"Oh, oh, and say thanks to Grey too! Is he okay? Haven't seen him for days. Missed hearing you poking to him about Scootaloo. Hehe."

===========================================================================

@The Power of Love Compels You

"I was sent against Discord on behalf of my old masters back when he still ruled the lands, and he found the demands I carried infuriating enough to trap me in crystal and leave me in some cave in the crystal kingdom, to teach my old masters that he were not a pawn of anypony. A place that I spent millennia in, thinking and dreaming mostly until eventually the royal couple stumbled over me some months ago.

I was in a poor shape. Famished and nearly unable to move from being trapped in the same position for so long, I would've been an easy one to trap again if they even put a little effort into it. But they listened to my weak plea for mercy, and were understanding enough to consider giving me a chance. So since I couldn't feel the hooks my old masters had in my soul anymore, I wrote a new contract with them in blood, to serve the royal house until either they or I were truly dead, and then helped them formulate the bond correctly so I couldn't be turned against them in any sort of way, no matter how manipulated I might become. Demonic contracts are binding, and trying to go against them can actually kill the demon in question. That's why so many leaves loopholes for themselves.

Regardless, I wouldn't voluntarily hurt them anyway. They have given me the chance to live again, and helped me when I were at my absolute worst. I owe them everything, but they aren't looking to cash in on it. They allow me mostly to be free to make my own choices, see the lands for myself and just be ready if they call me for anything. Be it Cadence that thinks I need to watch another play or other cultural thing, them needing a guard/something done discreetly, or either of them needing help with Flurry Heart. Doesn't matter.

It is rather good to get this off my chest actually. Normally I don't have anypony to speak about things such as this. Thank you for listening to me Satin."

Honey Dew.png

Edited by Blitz Boom
Forgot something.
  • Brohoof 2

@Blitz Boom@Seamore Sandwich

Serenade looks over upon hearing the splash and bursts out laughing, "I'll go and grab you a towel. Oh, and next time you want to go swimming, let me know and I'll make sure supper isn't around to bother you" Sereande trots over to where she keeps towels then hands one to Ziggy. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Blitz Boom

Foxy looked down the direction of her tent. 

"Okay, thank you!" she replied to the Earth pony, and nodded toward Briar and Brittle. It wasn't too far of a walk, but enough to get her thinking. How long would she have to live like this? Should she continue being friends with the two, or move on and forget about them?

Foxy had smiled just a bit when assumed they were friends by the Earth pony. She still had just met them, but she felt like they were special. They were kind, fascinating, and both had past struggles it seems.

She hoped to eventually have the Brittle feel comfortable around her, but it would take some time. There was something she liked about her, perhaps reminding her of her own timidness, or perhaps the fact she was a Changeling with an apparent difficult past. Foxy felt sympathetic toward Changelings even if they were seen as evil. She wanted Brittle to not have to be so scared of everypony. Foxy wanted to say something to help, but nothing would now.

At least Brittle had a good friend like Briar. That made Foxy feel a little better.

Halfway there she turned and smiled toward both of them. Queer ponies indeed, but good ones at that.

"So what are you two going to do now? Now that you have helped me get here, I assume you will have other things to do."

(Color may be different due to forum change.)

Edited by Foxy Socks
color
  • Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom

"Yes, any attempt to remove my curse or alter it in anyways, will result in all the lost passed years to return to me all at once, effectively killing me on the spot" Stardust replied as he followed Amazon Lily and widdershins. "I Suppose it could be worse, there were much much darker curses the mage that cursed me could have used" he added with a shrug "On the Plus side means I get to see many many new things during my long life" he giggled

• Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom

"Yeah! Well, you only get good at something if you practice in the time you do it. If I wanted to get better at, I don't know, tag, doing the same thing every game, hiding in the same spot, wouldn't get me better. Let's just assume the ponies I'm playing with don't catch on that I hide in the same spot. If I hid in the same bush every round, I wouldn't get better. When somepony would suggest tag, I would be destroyed unless the big bush was nearby. So in order to get good at something, you have to focus on new things every game. For example, I might practice running for a while. Every game I would, like, run in front of the pony who's 'it' and try to outrun them every time. Eventually I'd be a very good runner. But what if I'm cornered? Well, then I need to practice hiding. In this example I would try to find what makes a hiding spot 'good', like being original so nopony else gets there first, clever so nopony checks there, and convenient if I need to get out quickly. I would try to be able to identify a good hiding spot quickly without ever seeing it before. Then I would work on other things, but I think you get the idea. If I worked on these, I'll bet I could get good at tag faster than if I just ran around like an idiot every game."

Lance paused as he realised he not only totally overthought what Void said but also overthought on the wrong part. Was I supposed to say something about blowing glass? Or- or the glass eye? Arrgh, Lance, you're so stupid. Lance blushed.

"Sorry, I kinda, uh, geeked out there. You probably think I'm weird, right?.."

@Blitz Boom

Storm smiled and gave her a quick hug, "Grey is doing pretty good and I'll let him know you said thanks. He found the pinecones, and a few of the other things." He chuckled slightly, "In fact, I bet Grey is doing pretty great; seeing as he's probably with Scootaloo at the moment." The blue pegasus added with obvious amusement. "I'll probably tease him a little about it later, and I'll try to bring him by to visit soon."

6 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

"We will follow her towards the draconequus, return the lost limb, and from there on out? It is hard to say, but since we both seem to have a vested interest in her blade, perhaps we can wander with her for long enough to allow us to have a closer look."

Smokey might have had a bit of a look already, but it was hardly anything, and didn't even involve any testing to see what the flames were truly made from, so he still had much to learn in his mind.

"Now that we are following her however, perhaps we can get a little more acquainted? I do apologize if it's a bit too forthcoming, but I simply cannot help myself when meeting somepony like you, whom embodies the beauty and finesse of the birds of legend so splendidly."

He turned a corner along with his companions, as Last lead them onward to where she had last seen Widdershine.

"I can start if you prefer. For example, I can tell that I hail from the east, beyond Equestria, far up in the mountains where life is harsh, but rewarding. As long as you don't insult the local kitsune that is. Random tricksters normally, and cruel beings if you get on their bad side.

They're rather easy to spot, as they are fox-like in appearance, though larger than ponies and usually filled to the brim with magic. Not the most talkative bunch right off the bat though, but sometimes that's for the better. Hard to get them to keep quiet in the long run if they first got started."

Phoenix took another glance at the blade, continuing to ponder what sort of magic it held, and if there was any way she can make use of that knowledge. would she perhaps be able to acquire one of her own? she was practically dying to know the process of how a blade was imbued with the magic of the mythical bird. she turned to Smokey as he began to speak. 

she nodded in response to his plan, but then she cocked her head slightly as she heard him switch topics. she recoiled a bit at his compliment. she was unsure of what to think of it. at first, she felt a bit flabbergasted. it certainly wasn't something she was used to, nor did she ever expect it. i mean, there was no doubt that she was adept in her magic, but beauty? she wasn't so sure about that.

however, it seemed as though smokey didn't quite notice as he continued on, droning about his past. he certainly was the talkative one. unfortunately, Phoenix wasn't the type of pony who enjoyed it all too much. as they began trotting along, she simply continued to listen. maybe he was so self obsessed that she wouldn't ever need to relinquish any details about herself.  

On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 7:13 PM, Blitz Boom said:

stuff

"I'm much better now, thanks.." Zen offered a small smile and a light sniffle to signify that while she was over all the crying, she was still hurting. 

------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah, and I reeeeaaalllly don't wanna go down as the first pony in history to  accidentally create a new religion. That'd get me in whole heaps of trouble." Deadpan explained, "Mostly with my roleplayer." he added.

@@Blitz Boom

"Of course I wouldn't eat you. That's way too much for me; I can't imagine ever being put in the position of eating anyone. I'd rather starve, really. But back to the question, unforgivable isn't the same for everyone but at some point, something must cross the line, something that tells you enough is enough. Xin sold me out when I thought he'd be a steadfast and loyal friend. We grew up together, watched each other's backs, and then he turns around and prepares to hand me over on a silver plate. Betrayal... that's something I can't forgive."

Sen's anger was seething but some part of him wanted to believe otherwise. He wanted to be the friend that didn't fall short of the ideal, and he wanted to believe Xin could change. But there's always the problem of ideals: they never work out in reality. A naive delusion but he wanted to believe ideals can be lived out in reality. It says something about why he throws himself into danger for his friends. He didn't want them hurt so he takes the hits for them. 

Their destination wasn't too far away but Lin sped things up before elder Ghilan starts worrying about them. Apart from the calming atmosphere of the forest, Lin worried about the those Omen sent through her gates. They will remember what happened to them but she didn't know if that would convince them to stand down the next time they meet. Maybe their anger will intensify. They'll want revenge and Lin can't argue with emotions. Maybe this is a battle they can't win.

"Come on," Lin said to the two. "It's mostly straightforward from here. The place we're going to doesn't see many visitors and if we're fast enough, we could clear out before anyone could come looking for us."  

@Twilight-Shimmer  &  @Blitz Boom

Still on his back, incapable of seeing where they were going as the ponies could & casually dragging his body forward with his ears, Widdershins idly responds back to the young colt.

Immortality, Huh? Well don't worry too much about it, SNSsie. Sure, that might reduce you to a sentient pile of ash, but... well there's always the possibility of somebeing baking you into a sentient urn or something.  Hmm, maybe it's simple enough to shut off something as simple as biological limits, but I'm sure you had nothing to worry about. Magic basically is focus... anybeing that goes around cursing others just because of the anger of the moment likely isn't the strongest of mortal mages. Now, the good spells, those take hours or days to set up a proper ritual!

Hee-haw! Pretty lucky hand you've been dealt I'd say! There's entire cultures founded on the pursuit of immortality only to wind up killing themselves off in the process or the resulting corruption involved! And here it is flung on a young bystander!

Widdershins's eyes glitter for a bit as a few fleeting glimpses of his memory flit though his head.

Hah! The irony!

At Amazon Lily's polite cough, Widdershins gets distracted from his topic to look up at the guardsmare.

So we there yet? We there yet? Was hoping I could help the ponies settle in for the night! Daresay, if anything, I make a good bed to sleep on!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Swallowing the rest of the water in his puffed-out cheeks with an audible gulp Ambie looks up at the passing Merchant Pony.

*Aah~*  Sorry about that, didn't think that dragging lumber into town would be such hard work! 

Ambie pouts and mumbles a bit under his breath.    Though I can't really turn down Mac...

Looking back up at the stallion's second statement, he answers back a bit more hesitantly:

Oh, well.. I don't drink.   Well... Mother did always say that wine-tasting was an important thing for a gentlecolt to learn, but I always used to get nauseous from the smell in the wine classes.  Uh, B-besides, I don't have any bits on me right now. 

Picking himself back up, Ambie becomes aware of himself & stumbles forward to forcibly pick up Happy Hour's hoof in an awkward hoofshake.

Oh, uhm, by the way... The name is Ambisi-...uh, Ambie Vector Valance. Nice to... meet your acquaintance, Mr. Hour!

21 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

"I can make you go if I want to, little pony."

Nerzhei plunged her right fist into the ground and with her magic, made a glove of rocks around her hand which were grinding into her flesh in a very uncomfortable manner. Not enough to hurt her, but enough to sour her mood a little for the time being.

"Now, you make a fair point about how it was inevitable to spread, but it still needs to be taken care off, even if it is an island. Nothing can remain contained forever, and sooner or later, whoever is still there will cross the water, or somepony else will go there that just gets infected, then escapes and brings it to the main land. It needs to be handled, and I will have you be part of cleaning it up, if you want to or not. How I haven't a clue yet, since I can't test your blood to attempt an antivirus, but there have to be something that can be done. Like perhaps a... Herb that could come in handy... Hmmm."

She put her stone-encased fist to her chin and started scratching as she thought over what she had accidentally wandered into of information. A tidbit which could help them actually, though she hadn't a clue of how yet. She hadn't even a half plan currently, but it would just have to be one of those things that got done as they went along.

"Perhaps I have someone that can help with things actually. She's not flesh and blood, so the disease shouldn't touch her, and if there's any herb that could prove helpful, she'd be the one to know... Yes, I'd have to ask Lyriel about this on the way. But first, we're leaving Blood. And as I said, it can be by choice, or by force. I can lift you if I need to, though i can't see why you can't just come by your own accord. Surely you'd care about what happened to others out there, at least for personal gain.

Imagine if you will, what would happen if it got out to the leaders of Equestria and other nearby countries, what you had done and can do. You'd be hunted relentlessly, and then it'd be over with your attempts at going through towns unseen. You would quite likely be the most wanted civilian out there.

And if that's not enough, you seemed to enjoy dragon blood before. Could be I could be convinced to part with more of it, depending on your willingness to do something right, as well as covering your own flank."

Meanwhile, inside the hut, Molotov were rummaging through the crates to look for something he could craft into a strong enough explosive to make an actual threat to the ones outside. There seemed to be plenty of materials in here, but the labels meant little to him beyond the one with metal in it, and he didn't have a forge here. Damn typical.

Blitz were looking over and trying to find out what he were doing when Stormy poked his head in and she got distracted towards him instead, or more specifically, the bag of fun things he had brought with him.

"Yey, fun things to test! I bet they'll make pretty colors and loud noises soon. Thanks Stormy."

Blitz bounced over and attatched herself to his neck this time, whilst thoughts swirled in her head of what fun things she could do with these things once she tried to poke them a little, then crush them and see what would happen. Most stuff here in the Everfree required her to crush it to dust to be workable for some reason.

"Oh, oh, and say thanks to Grey too! Is he okay? Haven't seen him for days. Missed hearing you poking to him about Scootaloo. Hehe."

Blood Drops blinked at her and then smirked, "You don't know where it is exactly. There are lots of islands within Equestria." she remarked thoughtfully, "You could try and search each and every island, and then based upon that. it might take you a few centuries to do such a thing" she snorted amused. As much as Blood wanted to have additional supplies, she wouldn't go back, not even if Nerzhei offered a whole hospital full of dragon blood. She continued to sit down and blink at her, "I will not return, you will have to forcibly take me to every island because i shall not be returning, I'm not allowed after all" she remarked.

"Lord grit banished me after all, on pain of being caged" she remarked. "So no, the grittish isle is out of the question" she added before taking a flask out of her bag and drinking it quickly. She then put it back into her bag and frowned at the dragon, she frowned at the dragon "I did promise not to return after all, so no. I will not be going" she said, she then turned her head away from the dragon, considering the argument won.

Satin smiled and nodded. "You listened to my story, it's only fair that I listen to yours. Your story is a bit more intriguing than mine, I never went up against any gods of chaos, but I think they hold they same moral. Ponies can be weirdly accepting of strangers." She chuckled at her own joke and shook her head. "I guess we were both fortunate enough to find ponies willing to accept us and take us in. They let us be free and have lives of our own."

Satin looked down at the table her hoof fidgeting. "I am a bit worried about you though. You keep mentioning becoming... corrupted and losing yourself. Is there any way to reverse it, or at the very least, stop it? Slow it down, even?"

On 4/2/2017 at 2:41 PM, Blitz Boom said:

@Midnight_Aurora

When Cacora turned towards Anomaly, said female being were in the process of blowing a bubble out of her mouth that looked like it was made of chocolate. One which, after it was blown and floated down towards the ground, apparently got a solid form as it hit with a noticeable thunk, and the smell of rich coco.

"I get it, but I don't wanna harm others anyway. The ponies who made me said I was supposed to, but I want to make things, not destroy them."

The point came more across when the chocolate ball unfolded into a dark armadillo, that went over to Honey Dew and sniffed his leg, which made the caretaker wince a little, though he tried to keep calm at the strange, but honestly harmless prank being pulled on him.

"Very well, just... Keep an eye on her Cacora, please. You know how draconeuui can suddenly take things too far."

Honey went back to the room and after rummaging around and whispering a little, the foals started to exit the room and go between looking worried at the pumpkin-headed Anomaly, or flock over to Cacora who-

"Hi foals. Are you feeling better?"

Could I not have one post without the interference, please?

"You were the one who said they were walking out, and I wanna make a good impression on them, not you. You're a weird one."

Typical, told off by a fictional character... Alright then, the foals wondered around, some asking Cacora if she were okay, some what you were, and if you were going to eat them, and... Back to blowing bubbles I see? Well, at least this time it's just bubble gum ones that's floating through the air this time. Hopefully that wouldn't become an issue.

"See Cacora? No destruction, no spreading hate, no hurting the tiny foals. So no problem, yes? Oh, and do you want an armadillo too? I think that one likes your friend."A bit of an understatement, as the conjured beast had wrapped around Honey Dew's hoof and refused to let go as he tried to shake it off, and not knowing what exactly to say in this situation.

*Cacora chuckles about the whole coco bubble thing and says to the ones who asked her if she was okie,* "We all know I wouldn't be here is I wasn't. But yes, I am okie. I have another friend for you all to meet. She does however, have a pet that I want all of you to promise me you won't try to squash. It is a spider. This new friend is more your age. She is currently in my room."

*Cacora looks to Anomaly and says,* "You said that ponies made you. Why would they want to make something that destroys? Also, Caretakers, I think meeting with the new changelings would be beneficial for the foals. If it is okay with you all, I would like to bring a message before the Princess of friendship about setting up something of an introductory meeting with their leader. I heard his name is Thorax and he is a friend of Spike's. For now though, who wants to make a potential new friend?" *Cacora waits for a reply from the others before deciding her next action.*

@Moonlit

Ziggy takes the towel with a thanks, then starts drying off her head and mane.

"My brother always makes it look so easy when he does it, and I was sure I'd gotten the hang of it by now. Guess I have to train more, heh."

With her head a bit drier, she went on to the rest of her, though her mane looked a right mess for now. Not too important though, so she didn't think much on it compared to how she were gonna end up smelling like wet dog if she didn't get dried up at least somewhat properly. Guess she'd have to use some of the perfume she had bought to cover it up a bit too when she was done, but one step at a time.

"And I still don't get why you're running with fish that can bite back. Wouldn't it be easier with like... Bass or something?"

@Foxy Socks

Briar stood and pondered the question for a bit, then slowly shook his head.

"I can't say that I have anything planned. I know it is dark at this point, but the moon is not standing at its pinnacle yet, which is what I am waiting for so that I can remove these bandages. Beyond that my plans simply were to wander a bit around and show Brittle that the town were safer now. Do we need to perhaps look for some dinner for you Brittle?"

"N-No. You fed me with love before we l-left the forest."

"Ah yes, I forgot about that. My apologies."

"It's o-okay. You had other things to t-think about."

"Perhaps, but I should still be more attentive regardless when it comes to these sort of things Brittle. I will endeavor to approve."

Brittle got a small smile and vague blush spreading on her face, but didn't say anything more. She didn't need to either to tell that she wasn't used to this sort of attention, and thought of herself as worth less than others. Why else would she smile when she got told that she were deserving of an apology like that, and that he would do better for her? Well, if she had a crush on Briar potentially, but that wasn't the case. At best she saw him as a protective older brother.

Looking over at Foxy after this, she opened and closed her muzzle a few times, trying to get something said to the mare, before finally, some shaky words managed to find their way out.

"W-What uhm... What do y-you want to do?"

==========================================================================================================

@Twilight-Shimmer @Widdershins

"We're there in a moment. You can see the tents and everything from here."

Amazon stopped briefly to point towards the tents and the dangling lights above them, before moving on again.

"And I think immortality like this is horrible. I mean, being able to go through things as an adult might be different, but imagining to forever be trapped as a foal? There'd be no chance of any relationships, you'd be weak of body, nopony will take you serious, and I can imagine there would be a lot trying to bring you to orphanages, or whom thought your parents had lost you and went looking for them. It'd be an eternity of being looked upon as a weird kid. What's not a curse about that?"

Now, eternal life itself she could see the draw towards. Being able to go on forever in her current age would be somewhat interesting, and she could imagine living that. But as a foal? Nothing good came from that, and here were one that could only get out that if he accepted death... Absolutely horrible.

"Anyway, we're almost there. Be nice to the earth pony, okay?"

She didn't say that to any of the two specifically because right now, she wasn't sure which one of them were more liely to mess with a random pony. Her instinct said Widdershine, but still... Stardust might end up as a wild card there, as he seemed hard to read for her currently.

Oh well, too late to do something about that. They were here now.

=====================================================================================

@genessee

"I-I don't think I'm in a position to call others weird, all things considering. Besides I t-think that it's just good that you talk about it like t-that. Makes it easier to hear that y-you know about practicing making perfect."

Void were a bit surprised that Lance hadn't said anything about the glass eye though. Sure, he hadn't seemed to bite note in everything thus far, but this was the sort of thing that beings tended to focus on far as she knew. Glass eyes wasn't normal in a world where magic meant that you could usually get it fixed if something happened, but since magic couldn't affect her in any sort of way, that was clearly out of the window for her.

She didn't know if she should be reliefed or confused about his focus point actually, but... Perhaps if she waited a bit she'd know. Perhaps he just wanted to talk about his understanding of practise making perfect first, and then get to this later on, but then thought he sounded a bit geeked out about it, as he put it.

Yes, she'd wait and see what the next thing he would say were, then try to think what she felt about things depending on what he'd speak about.

==============================================================

@Shineling

Blitz let go of Stormy's neck and bounced back down with a big grin.

"That'll be fun. He gets all flustered and stuff when you poke at him about Scootaloo. It's cute."

Blitz really did find it cute to see Grey blush, but she did that with everypony really. It added a pretty tint to the face, and the awkward look that usually went along with it was pretty sweet too.

She couldn't remember right now if Scootaloo looked the same that often right now, and she didn't get a chance to think muich on it either before Molotov popped his head out of a box and looked at Storm.

"Wait! You got us here in a strange way before, past everypony basically. Think you can do that again and get us to town? There's nothing here I can use against those outside if the dragoness fails to keeps things sorted, and running out of the window seems like it'd perhaps get us caught."

============================================================

@~Phoenix~ @Widdershins

Smokey waited a bit, but didn't seem to get any response from Phoenix. Not any questions, not tidbits of herself, not even a giggle or anything like that. Just a small nod. He had hoped that she were more of a talkative one, but perhaps he simply had to talk about the right thing to get her attention.

"It seems that perhaps I am boring you somewhat. Perhaps you would rather that we have a discussion about what I know of phoenixes, and how I know of the essence of a dying one? I can assure you that it have not been through violent means. I would never harm one of those magnificent creatures. Especially since one were so kind as to teach me a few things years ago."

This would likely be something that would catch her interest more, as her fascination of the mythical beasts were easy to gather. And not by judging her name, though that did add a little clue in a sense. Names alone were not a solid basis to judge interests from. He wasn't exactly called *Weapon Enthusiast* after all, though that were one of his greatest interests.

In front of them, and ignoring their conversation for now, Last slowed down a little and gritted her teeth. She had arrived where the draconequus were before, and now the place was empty. Infernal being and his meddling nature.

Looking around, she decided to head towards the tent area for now and check there. Both to make sure that the family that Widdershine had taken the house from were okay, and to see if perhaps the gathering of ponies in a less secured environment had drawn him towards them.

==========================================================================

@asdfmovienerd39

"That's good to hear, though you sound sort of... No, I'm sorry, I s-shouldn't be digging into that."

"We're there in six minutes at this pace."

Pyhrus suddenly interrupted things with a small statement, though he didn't look over any of them or slowed down. Likely he hadn't wanted to say something at first, but from what Florence had said, he had thought it a good time to give a minor update.

"Good, then there's not long until we see what all the fuzz is about. Let's get going."

=====================================================================

@asdfmovienerd39

"Yeah, we have enough issues around with those who actually try hard to make religions as it is. Nothing against it if it's a peaceful thing and just more a less a gathering of folks that think the same kind of, but most I've seen tends to give off a heavy vibe of some cult. One tried to recruit me into a doomsday one before too. Mighty strange one. Kept claiming his people had once raised a draconequus from the dead, though I took off about then. Sounded a bit too out there frankly.

And with your roleplayer do you mean that strange one you're talking about all the time, or are you just an avid D&D player and your group doesn't want preaching?"

==========================================================

@EQ_Theta

"I think I understand. And if I do, then no, there's nothing you can do that would make me stop being your friend.

"Might be the things Xin did was too much for you, but I could get past it if you did the same to me. Doesn't make sense to me to be angry for eternity. Perhaps for a little, or for you a long time, but I can't see the point in giving up somepony I like to go with the bad warmth all the time."

The bad warmth was her way of saying anger, since that was what it felt like yesterday when Sen had been under control of the cape monster, and it was frankly a feeling that made her pleased that emotions didn't register that highly with her. There were more bad things about that fact then good as far as she could understand, but she had enough to think of right now to not need to add some about how she might end up feeling more in time, and what things was good and bad about that.

She were shaking this out of her head when Lin told them that they were close and should speed up to get privacy, which made her focus entirely on the longma female and following her increased pace, including if she were about to run.

"Guess it would be good if nopony else where there right now. Might end with more mean ones."

================================================================

@Widdershins

"Ain't a problem lad, drinking isn't for everypony. Just figured since you were rocked down into a fountain that perhaps you needed to be perked up a bit. Sugar can do that too though if it is, and I know there's a food parlor in town where they're handing out food for free after the attack yesterday. Perhaps you're game for going there for a bit to eat instead?"

Happy were curious about the parlor. Not financially, since he were sure it got financed in one way or another and wasn't just a few giving out some cheap oatmeal, but more in regards to how the locals handled themselves after the attack. He were curious about how they coped since so far, they were oddly stable and calm in it from what he had seen. Plus, he was getting hungry after a night of mixing up drinks for the day after, and if there were any place a changeling could leech some love and a few scones perhaps, that'd have to be it.

"And there ain't a need for all that formal stuff Ambie. Happy is fine and dandy in itself."

============================================================

@Missklang @BloodDrops

"..."

Nerzhei clenched her stone-covered fist, but eventually relaxed her muscles, as well as her magic, which meant that her *glove* crumbled down unto the ground.

Much as she hated to admit it, the little disease-fountain had a point. Equestria was a fairly big country with plenty of isles, and searching them all was going to take time. Longer than she could practically use on dragging Blood around safely, and that was only if it was within Equestrian borders. There were plenty of countries out there, and most of them included a series of isles spread around.

That being said, she still had one thing that she could pull from. Someone called Lord Grit had slipped Blood's tongue, so if she started to search and send some feelers out she might be able to find out where she needed to go... In a few months at best. She didn't even have a communications network yet, and would likely have issues as she knew the tensions that sometimes were between dragons and ponies. So a few months might be to put it gently, and she wasn't going to drag Blood around for that long.

"Fine. I'll return to the forge then."

Her voice was none too happy when she turned around on her heel and went back towards the forge, where she would get back to work on the necklace that could perhaps at least contain this one. She couldn't just bury Blood anymore unfortunately, since if she found the isle and needed a portion of the mare's blood, she'd likely be long gone at that point then, which were going to be detrimental in the long run. Same reason she couldn't report the disease-ball on legs either. It'd be impossible to reach her and get the sample if any sort of guard got hold of her.

So much as she didn't like it, she would bite down into the sour apple and take the path of least evil. Not a pleasant thought, but it was a sacrifice that needed to be made.

=================================================================================

@The Power of Love Compels You

"I'm already corrupt to the soul. The only question is how long it will take until my body will follow troop. Might be a day, might be twenty thousand years, but it is unavoidable that my physical form will end up as a complete demon mare.

Loosing myself will depend on what I can stand for mentally. If I keep having beings I can support myself against over time, like the current royal couple and their future generations, i could likely keep my wits about me forever. It is if I end up alone and a complete outcast that I fear that my limits might be tested, and I could end up breaking down."

Vivid let out a small sigh.

"I will need to make preparations for this one day, and let somepony trustworthy get the knowledge on how to properly banish or kill me if that day would arrive, but that will require a substantial amount of time, as well as new contracts being written. The kind that I need to ask other, more pure demons about.

But that is a worry for another time. For now, suffice it to say that I can sustain myself if things goes at least a little well, and that I can't be reversed back to a regular mare again. Not in a way that I know of at least, though if anypony would know for sure, it'd likely be an angel. I wouldn't get my hopes up there though. The few things I've been able to gather from the others, between them cursing the heavenly host, is that they are far more reclusive than demons, and tend to only get interested in either beings of abnormal faith, or pure good, and quite frankly I don't know if there even exists a pure, sinless being that's not a newborn."

There was another way that she had heard, but that was mainly under the faith thing anyway, and just a cruder words involving the kissing of flanks, just in far more rude terms.

"Oh well, that is what it is. The dice have been thrown and I'll live with the result. What about you though? What thoughts do you have about your future Satin? I'm curious."

======================================================================

@Midnight_Aurora

"I don't know why they'd want to destroy things, but they said I was supposed to. Apparently, I used to be uhm... What was it again..."

Anomaly scratched the top of her head with a stick of celery that had popped out of nowhere, before a literal light went dimly off over her head.

"Okay, I don't remember all of it, but I used to be a draconequus lady of hatred and violence apparently, and got killed.for it. So they sewed me together, and brought the soul back a lot of time later. Truth be told I can sort of remember a few things from then, but its vague and looks unpleasant. I'd rather make things now than destroy, so I left them and went out to explore. Can't even remember my old name anymore, so you know. New life, new name, new fun."

Yeah, if you don't count the time down west... Best you don't bring that up, and let them know that you're not completely off destroying things. Even if it was an accident.

Better you don't reply to me either this time. They can hear what you say, but not what I'm yapping on about.

A small nod? Good, that'll do. Anyway, let's move on to less harsh things.

The foals were still pretty much avoiding moving slowly towards Anomaly, and more focused on hearing in on the caretakers that were trying to get them into order so they could get them back to their rooms for now. Which were likely for the best, as that also meant that none of them heard the part about what Anomaly used to get up to a long time ago. Including Honey Dew, who looked over at Cacora after finally just giving up about the armadillo that had climbed up his hleg and were currently making sounds as it clutched to his mane.

"I'll have a talk with the other caretakers about meeting with the new changelings perhaps, after we find out if its safe to do that is. Right now though, I think we need to get track of the foals first. They can go and see whoever it is that you brought along for a little bit, but it's getting late and they need to be put to bed,"

There was a certain disappointed *Awh* that went through the crowd of foals.

"I know, I know, but you need your rest, and there'll be plenty of time to ask Cacora about things tomorrow. Those of you that want to meet her friend shortly though, follow as she walks, and try not to smother whoever it is, okay?"

Honey were pretty protective of everypony here, so the concern in his voice at various things were noticeable, but he let the foals have a littlebit of freedom at least. usually he would have had to make sure they got to bed... Well, now, basically. Sun down meant sleepy time. But he figured that after the scare they had all gotten, they could use a bit of a stretching of the legs and seeing somepony a little more... Conventional, than Anomaly.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Blitz Boom

Lance was a bit taken back by the response but quickly told himself that he shouldn't be. He was still used to the world being... well, being the merciless world. 

"To be honest, nopony is in a position to call anypony weird, but they still do it anyway."

Should I talk about glass blowing now? No, wait, what about the glass eye? Argh, I'm so bad at conversations.

"Uhm... glass blowing? That's a really good skill to have. I can name so many helpful things you could do with glass blowing."

He was still trying to say something about the glass eye, but every time he chickened out just before. Weakling!

"Like making your own cups or bowls. I would've saved a lot of bits if I knew how to blow glass."

He paused for a moment, thinking of something somewhat interesting to say next. 

"I think I've told you everything interesting that's happened to me or I've done. I've lived a pretty boring life so far, and I doubt that's going to change."

Edited by genessee

1 hour ago, Blitz Boom said:

"We're there in a moment. You can see the tents and everything from here."

Amazon stopped briefly to point towards the tents and the dangling lights above them, before moving on again.

"And I think immortality like this is horrible. I mean, being able to go through things as an adult might be different, but imagining to forever be trapped as a foal? There'd be no chance of any relationships, you'd be weak of body, nopony will take you serious, and I can imagine there would be a lot trying to bring you to orphanages, or whom thought your parents had lost you and went looking for them. It'd be an eternity of being looked upon as a weird kid. What's not a curse about that?"

Now, eternal life itself she could see the draw towards. Being able to go on forever in her current age would be somewhat interesting, and she could imagine living that. But as a foal? Nothing good came from that, and here were one that could only get out that if he accepted death... Absolutely horrible.

"Anyway, we're almost there. Be nice to the earth pony, okay?"

She didn't say that to any of the two specifically because right now, she wasn't sure which one of them were more liely to mess with a random pony. Her instinct said Widdershine, but still... Stardust might end up as a wild card there, as he seemed hard to read for her currently.

Oh well, too late to do something about that. They were here now.

He thought over Lily's words a bit and nods "Well you have a good point I suppose, and now that I recall it a number of years ago, I ran into a mare who thought me a normal foal, who was homeless. It took my about a year or two to convince her I wasnt a foal, meanwhile I had to deal with foal clothing, toys, and foods, and furniture , it was rather awkward to say the least. And before you ask about  my vocabulary not tipping her off, I don't think,she thought I really knew what I was saying, I dunno" he shrugged, then asked "Why wouldn't  I be nice to the earth ponies? Some of my best friends in the past were earth ponys, heck I even had a few changeling friends" he giggled

@Blitz Boom "Because Bass can't clean my scales" Serenade fluffs her wings out, "Raymora's can, and will. And as far I understand, they don't eat ponies. One of these days I'll convince ponies that a Raymora scrub is worth a tub full of bits"

(edited)

@Blitz Boom

Remove the bandages? Why would he want to do that? And why at that specific time? 

Foxy Socks watched Briar and Brittle talk for a moment, noticing changelings only needed to be fed once a day, apparently. She was approaching the tent, then a few meters away from it, but stopped as she suddenly noticed Brittle was looking at her, as if she wanted to say something. She looked at the timid mare, (she did not know what to call female changelings, and she wasn't all that different from a pony in her opinion.) as she shakily asked, "W-What uhm... What do y-you want to do?"

Foxy smiled while saying "Well, I don't know. I didn't expect to be here so early. I can live in a tent; I have been in many different living situations. If anything to be honest... it's to get to know you two better. Not to be rude, but you two are the most fascinating ponies I have seen (again Foxy referred to Brittle as a pony for simplicity) , and you two seem like great friends. I have a few friends myself here, but not many, as I am... shy. I guess I spend more time with animals, but I do appreciate having friends, and I love meeting new ponies. It's just... I worry too much."

She looked down, not sure how they would react. She hoped to be friends with them.

Edited by Foxy Socks

(edited)

@Blitz Boom

Having heard what Omen had to say on the matter, something in Sen stirred. Would his old friend come around the next time they meet? Maybe he had to be the one to give him a chance; if there is some time to chat, he'd want the matter to be private. A long talk, just like parents and lovers had in order to get some closure, was in order. The old wounds need some patching up. The place up ahead didn't have an official name to go with its purpose. The Emerald Spires was popular enough that the name stuck with the village. The lush, green forest was more pronounced here than anywhere else, appearing untouched and pristine. At the heart of this place lies a large, stone obelisk with markings carved into it.

"Beneath each tree lies someone dear. Fathers, mothers, siblings, friends, elders.... All who have departed come here to give up the last of their memories and rest for eternity. Back when the use of magic was more widespread, memories were inscribed into the obelisk and anyone who wanted to seek wisdom was welcome to touch it and learn. Now it stands overgrown, a reminder that the old ways are disappearing."

Lin lamented on what she said afterwards, a reminder that what happened here may be happening to the villagers as well. A shame her parents weren't here. She'd pause for a moment to offer her respect and reverence before continuing but with that not possible, she scanned the area for the cave with the jagged rocks. Sen joined in as well and hugged the far corner of the area, cutting through the foliage. Lin circled around and noticed a strange tingling sensation similar to goosebumps on her skin. She wondered if Omen could feel this as well and readied herself to open a gate behind Omen for a quick exit.

"I don't like this," Lin said as she continued following the trace of this sensation and noticing it getting stronger. "If this is magic, then something is definitely nearby. Anyone else notice this?"

"I feel it too. Follow it to the source, sister, but be cautious. Whatever is here wants us to stay away."  True enough, the sensation is strongest at a point where overgrown moss covered a large mass of rock with vines wrapped around them for good measure. The jagged rocks don't look too sharp but the sight was unmistakable. Lin waved a claw in front to set off any potential traps hidden at the entrance but found none and turned to the rest. 

"So, who wants to go in first?"

Edited by EQ_Theta

@Blitz Boom  @Widdershins

Phoenix's ears perked up as she heard him switch topics. of course, she wasn't entirely uninterested. the more she knows about a pony, the better she can defend herself if need be. information was always a powerful tool in her eyes. of course, the fact that he wanted to go on was a huge perk for her, because it meant she could remain silent. but he certainly was a clever one. she noticed his attempt at her attention, by switching to a more mutually interesting topic, and despite Phoenix wanting to resist, her overall curiosity got the best of her, as it often did.

she lifted up her head, and her perky ears, as well as her eyes turned towards him, showing non-verbally, that she was willing to listen to his insight, as Last went off to search for the creature. of course, Phoenix was also mildly curious about IT as well. 

1 hour ago, Blitz Boom said:

@Midnight_Aurora

"I don't know why they'd want to destroy things, but they said I was supposed to. Apparently, I used to be uhm... What was it again..."

Anomaly scratched the top of her head with a stick of celery that had popped out of nowhere, before a literal light went dimly off over her head.

"Okay, I don't remember all of it, but I used to be a draconequus lady of hatred and violence apparently, and got killed.for it. So they sewed me together, and brought the soul back a lot of time later. Truth be told I can sort of remember a few things from then, but its vague and looks unpleasant. I'd rather make things now than destroy, so I left them and went out to explore. Can't even remember my old name anymore, so you know. New life, new name, new fun."

Yeah, if you don't count the time down west... Best you don't bring that up, and let them know that you're not completely off destroying things. Even if it was an accident.

Better you don't reply to me either this time. They can hear what you say, but not what I'm yapping on about.

A small nod? Good, that'll do. Anyway, let's move on to less harsh things.

The foals were still pretty much avoiding moving slowly towards Anomaly, and more focused on hearing in on the caretakers that were trying to get them into order so they could get them back to their rooms for now. Which were likely for the best, as that also meant that none of them heard the part about what Anomaly used to get up to a long time ago. Including Honey Dew, who looked over at Cacora after finally just giving up about the armadillo that had climbed up his hleg and were currently making sounds as it clutched to his mane.

"I'll have a talk with the other caretakers about meeting with the new changelings perhaps, after we find out if its safe to do that is. Right now though, I think we need to get track of the foals first. They can go and see whoever it is that you brought along for a little bit, but it's getting late and they need to be put to bed,"

There was a certain disappointed *Awh* that went through the crowd of foals.

"I know, I know, but you need your rest, and there'll be plenty of time to ask Cacora about things tomorrow. Those of you that want to meet her friend shortly though, follow as she walks, and try not to smother whoever it is, okay?"

Honey were pretty protective of everypony here, so the concern in his voice at various things were noticeable, but he let the foals have a littlebit of freedom at least. usually he would have had to make sure they got to bed... Well, now, basically. Sun down meant sleepy time. But he figured that after the scare they had all gotten, they could use a bit of a stretching of the legs and seeing somepony a little more... Conventional, than Anomaly.

*Cacora smiles.* "Nobeing is inherently evil. It's how they are brought up. Draconiquis or not, you are who you make yourself to be, Anomaly. Maybe, when things have settled down, one can get to know you better. I will be in my room after helping my other new friend get back home. With the gates locked, the protection wards are still up."

*She turns to the caretakers,* "I got good news and bad news, however. The town is safe for the time being. But the shop I usually get those doughnuts from, every time I go out into town, for everyone is no longer open for the time being. Sorry young ones, but until the shop can be rebuilt, no more of their doughnuts." *Cacora has been known to bring back doughnuts from time to time. It's her daily contribution to the Orphanage.*

"Now, let's go meet my other friend." *Cacora begins to make her way back to her room.*

@Blitz Boom  &  @~Phoenix~

As Last Stand enters back to the street corner a good few ten or so paces from where she first met the draconequus, she meets the few signs he was there. Namely the skid marks from his launching himself into the brick wall opposite Wow, I actually made skid marks on the air? Personal best! and, mere inches where Amazon Lily had been standing lies in her place a large, rustic but cheaply made wooden signpost. Tacked on its wooden face is a fresh piece of paper, with a watermark of a light green leaf symbol the likes of which Last Stand doesn't recall having seen before. On it is a message childishly scrawled in pink, almost as if it was written in crayon or by a mind too scattered to really care.

Dear Big, Black, Angryhorse:

Met new ponies that actually know how to take a joke. Heading off to TentTown to put the sugarlump to bed! Find us there when you get done with... whatever it is I ask-tasked of you.

P.S. Eat that pancake that's clinging to your hoof already! Yeesh, heartless or what?

P.S.S. Oh, and do something about those two behind you, will you? Rom-Com subplots need some sort of interfering complication. ...You want I should meddle?

Yours Truly-  Your friendly neighborhood Spiderma 

Dracklecon 

Drigglekiss

Drahabbittatushitaquittaca.....

&&&&&

"Oh, yeah... guess I-"

Suddenly, Ambie catches entirely what was just said. His pupils widen to cover most of his large eyes in green, his ears perk up and quiver slightly as much as his tail as it begins to wag a bit from side to side & the corners of his mouth twitch in anticipation. Excited now, his front hooves bounce a bit as he responds back to Happy Hour:

" ...Food?! Ee!   Yeah! Yeah! We can go do that! L-let's go do that now-"

And like a young puppy not yet leash-trained, Ambie gets yanked back by the harness to the lumber he's still wearing & trips muzzle-first into the dirt. For what seems to be the fourth time he's faceplanted today. While still laying down, he turns back to Happy Hour with big, pleading eyes.

"Oh, uhm... yeah, I forgot though. What do we do with the lumber?

I was supposed to take it to some, uh, Mr. Filth. But, uh, can... can we put it somewheres safe so we can go eat now?"

&&&&&&&&&&

@Twilight-Shimmer

Widdershins snorts dismissively at Amazon Lilly.

Hhhah! You act as if you've never met a being with the mind of a foal, Amazin' Silly! Or at the least, some that treat you like that irregardless of what ya look like!

As the conversation passes to Stardust, he chuckles good-naturedly at the anecdote. As Amazon Lilly speaks up again, his snout points back to her from where he lays on the ground.

Earth pony? What Earth Pony?

(edited)

@Blitz Boom

Storm smiled happily, "Sure! There's a path right through Blitzy's piles of stuffs to get to the Ponyville Junkyard! It's a bit far from town though.." He offered, pointing towards the piles of random and assorted stuff and projects that littered Blitz's hut. "We can get there pretty quick, if you'd like." The blue pegasus frowned thoughtfully, "Though you'd better hang on to me somehow or another, you wouldn't want to get lost.." He gave a mile long blank stare into nowhere and shuddered slightly, "There's scary stuff if you get lost in the fourth wall..." Then Storm shook his head and smiled his usual smile, "So just make sure not to let go until we get there, if you want to go that way!"

Edited by Shineling

"Angels and demons. It sounds so surreal still...." Satin said absentmindedly. It took her a second to register Vivid's question. "Huh? Oh, sorry, got lost in thought while listening. Me, well, I just want to live a normal life. Continue my career as a musician, help people who need it, write the occasional poem, and hopefully find someone to spend my life with. I don't know if it's my changeling nature or if I'm just a hopeless romantic, but I want to fall in love with someone and get married. Though, my being a changeling makes that a bit complicated, along with my preference for ponies."

Satin sighed and looked up at the ceiling wistfully. "Oh well, maybe someday I'll find somepony who appreciates me for me. Until then, I have the other aspects of my life to enjoy."

• Brohoof 1