Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Casual stroll

Blitz Boom

@Blitz Boom

Lucid closed the hatch and started driving to another house. He was careful to point the barrel away from Henry even though he would likely be fine since it only fired soap.

"We are very business ponies. This will raise my credit score for sure!"

"Let's fire it threw their window."

"We will be known for our fast soap delivery!"

Edited by Lucid_Nightlight

@Rising Dusk

"𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕓𝕪𝕖, 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕝𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕣. 𝕎𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟."

Felicia were the first to really react to the officer starting to leave the building, giving her response from the darkness of the ceiling, with nothing but the faint glow of her eyes even giving away that she were up there.

"Goodbye police pony! Have lots of fun."

Blitz were the next who'd say goodbye, lifting her head from the half-finished plate and grinning at the officer with a waving hoof and a muzzle full of syrup. She hoped he'd be back again one of these days, but who knew? Perhaps she'd break out of here one of the next days and run into him again in town.

"Get some rest and get back on your hooves tomorrow Dusky. You're looking like you need a long rest and a 9 volt battery. Hehe, you know what I me- Oh darn it Carmen, not again."

Molotov were about to ramble on again, until he saw Carmen skittering down from a shelf and landing next to the syrup bottle, where she'd try to make it tip over. It wasn't much she could have in her system, but she liked to fill her small stomach with interesting tastes, and this were one of the better. Sadly she couldn't get on top of the bottle, so she'd try to just make it tip over so she could take a little of it. It made logical sense to her, but to Molotov, it were just a right mess. Served him right for forgetting to set out a thimble of it for her he guessed, but still, she could've waited, or asked. Felicia were having a bad influence on the little creation.

With the group saying their goodbyes and attempting to stop a small spiderbot from messing up the table, Dusky could go home safely, and get the long rest he deserved after this day. A shame he'd have to get right back on the proverbial wagon tomorrow, but it'd be fine. Probably. Depended on if he got eaten by something Null and Void carried around, crushed by a monster attacking town, or beaten up on the streets by some thugs with a grudge. You never knew what might happen in Equestria these days, though in this part of the country, he'd probably at worst have a snow cone dropped on his head by a clumsy foal. Oh the sticky, sweetened horror.

@Blitz Boom

"I know you will, Rosa." Sen smiled though didn't want to open his eyes at the moment. Even looking at anything causes some discomfort but that pales in comparison to getting their task done even if it meant leaving him behind. He had his full confidence on both Lin and Rosa now.

But there was little time to waste. Lin was content with the plan, and with the way things had gone. She couldn't afford to be picky about what ifs and why nots but seeing as there was little left to do but to get the actual task done, there was little in the way of holding them back. If they could get this done sooner, maybe Scarcity could also be done with her task. Admittedly, there was some uncertainty behind her methods and how this whole deal is supposed to go but it is what it is.

"Alright, we should get going then."

Lin went in first through the gate. On the other side, she was greeted by perhaps the strangest dry chamber of a submerged temple she thought would never see. There was no doubt she was completely unfamiliar with temples and their construction but being submerged underwater, this whole place should be inaccessible. And yet here she is, wandering in a place that defies her understanding. Suppose it isn't too surprising now; she did venture into a place where the sky is below her feet and the mountains were above her.

======================================================================================================================

@Blitz Boom @Dji

"That dragon... if I remember correctly, it seemed like it wanted to just store its hoard of gems in a nearby mountain. By the way that cave looked, it was very spacious, a perfect place to store a large trove of gems and gold. Even the dragon was content with it; a place large enough for it and its treasures with lots of space to move about sounds good for a place to live. I never really got the chance to ask why but after calming it down and reassuring it, the dragon was convinced to move elsewhere."

That was from a time when the pegasus was a lot more naive. A young pony who was afraid of her own shadow and was a lot more inept at working with unfamiliar creatures. Back then, dragons were very little understood. Most ponies shy away from them and, apart from Spike, dragons were very much feared based on their appearance and behaviors. It wasn't unheard of for ponies to shudder at the thought of having to be in the presence of a dragon. How times have changed indeed. 

"I usually avoid using the stare for most situations because of how easy it is to misuse. If I didn't restrict myself, I'd be using it to get anything I want regardless of how anypony else felt about it. That's not who I am and I don't ever want to see myself become that kind of pony. I've already been corrupted once and I don't want to ever be that way again."

Though Angel seems to be content with the way things are going, just the mention of Fluttershy losing her own restrictions and kindhearted personality once to Discord's corruption was a lot to take in. Simply saying it was bad was an understatement. The pegasus was someone completely different without anything weighing her down to reality. No more niceties, an abrasive attitude, insults and threats with every sentence. There was malice in her voice and the way she went about looking after the animals was more of keeping them obedient through fear and a bit of violence.

Even he wasn't spared the painful treatment, and the look on his face right now was an indication of many things. Respect and fear, mostly the former but the latter remained to an extent. As much as he is exasperated by Fluttershy's excessive meekness and lack of self-confidence, he prefers this over her other self. At least this version of Fluttershy is still lovable. 

Edited by EQ_Theta
Forgot to add color for Fluttershy's dialogue

@Blitz Boom

Much to his prediction, the trip home was very uneventful, no sticky horrors from projectile snow cones to report from the detective.  His home was cozy for the detective, and could most likely even serve a roommate should one be needed as it was plenty big enough.  Without the feather in his hoodie pouch, Rising Dusk had free rain to use his magic about the apartment.  Still being the afternoon he pulled the curtains, with his magic, over the windows and sliding balcony doors to block out the sun.  Casting his home into darkness, save the orange glow of his horn.  With perfect memorization of the layout to his apartment, the detective didn't need light to move around.  Sitting down for a moment, he pulled his hoodie over his head and draped it over the back of one of his dining room chairs.  Walking over to his couch, he took a moment to levitate a match from a box by his fire place, striking it against the stone to light it before tossing it onto the wood.  Climbing onto his couch that sat before the fire place, laying on his side to facing the quickly growing flames as more of the wood caught blaze.  Watching the dancing flames made his eyelids heavy.  Using his magic on late time to pull the blanket draped over the back of his couch to tuck in around him.  Finally the glow of his horn extinguished while he snuggled in, letting the heat of the fire and warmth of the blanket lull him to sleep.

Dreams.  Dances of lights, murky murals painted and stitched together from past experiences.  Narratives put on by the subconscious both with reason, and without.  The realm tread upon by the Mistress of the Night herself, Princess Luna.  Rising Dusk's dreams were always so vivid to him.  What would fill his tired mind this time?  Would he dream of pleasant days past or a story of terror?

A dark room, with a neutral light from an unknown source up above shined down upon the detective.  Sitting alone upon the floor that was neither warm or cold.  Dressed once again in one of his beige hoodie, but it felt lighter.  No sound, no flow of air, nothing he could sense around him.  Then a whisper.  Unintelligible.  Another a moment later from a different direction.  Then another, and another.  Always just on the edge of his hearing.  Focusing did nothing and he knew looking about would be meaningless.  The detective merely stared forward.  Movement just beyond the small circle of light he sat in.  Slithering movement, tall and massive.  A blink and more took shape.  Oily strands more black than the dark room he was placed in coiled and riled about.  Oozing in a foul mass as it stretch up beyond his field of vision.  Bubbles formed and popped just as quickly like looking at some tar pit.  A gruesome tar pit, as these bubbles were  not the round spheres a pony would expect.  No, they took on the shape of ponies.  Each popped bubble produced an unintelligible whisper.  Ponies he didn't know, not personally anyways, ponies he felt hours ago in the basement of the O.M.I, ponies freed. 

@Lucid_Nightlight

Henry kept following them with several sets of his eyes, although a few were looking elsewhere, taking in what he could see around him. For the time being though, he didn't attack the machine again, and as he was not cold anymore, he didn't return to the pyre for the time being.

Instead he kept most of his focus on seeing the machine move around, and heard the faint noises of Novia and Lucid going around inside the metal machine, whilst Anomaly were just cackling like a mad scientist. As the barrel of the tank suddenly turned towards a building, he put an extra eye on this, thinking that he'd need to make sure he followed in on what were about to happen, whatever that may be.

============================================================================================

@EQ_Theta

Omen closed the gate behind them as Rosa and Lin got fully through, leaving them in this dark room where no light fell.

This wasn't an issue for Rosa as much, after he removed his mask, as night vision were pretty good for bat ponies, but it might be for Lin. That is, if this place had been as he had expected.

Instead, a strange, lime-colored glow seemed to come from further inside than this small entrance room they were standing in, which had some dampness to it, but considering this place were underwater, not nearly enough. It were more akin to a sauna without the heat really. It didn't light up much of this room, yet it were enough for the bat pony to be able to look in here, and see a pale barrier between the water outside, and the entrance which Omen had likely entered through. It appeared as if there were some magic to keep the water out of this room then, though what about further in?

Rosa signaled Lin to follow his lead, as he slowly moved further on, through the small room, keeping his eyes and ears peeled, whilst poking ahead with the spear Sen gave him. It didn't seem like a trap were here though, and soon enough, they'd be at the entrance to the next room, where another barrier separated them, and a large amount of water.

The room were quite large, and completely submerged in sea water, algae covering several walls and objects that were too crowded by the plant to guess what were beneath it. Throughout the room, several species of fish swam lazily around in the lime-colored glow, likely seeking shelter from whatever predators such as sharks might wander outside, until the tide would force them to leave again. The holes in the walls and the ceiling weren't massive enough for those kinds of creatures, but these smaller ones had no real issue, long as they did not enter one of the several small, semi-dry rooms such as this that could be watched from this place. Some of them with stone crumbled enough to see that it were lining to match the sizes of the small, rounded rooms, giving a good air bubble to sit in, all aimed towards the center attraction of the room: The statue of the three siren sisters they had been sent to look for, which gave off the strange glow that covered the room.

It were as they had been told. Detailed, of about the same size they had been described, though strange not as guarded. For some reason, the golden statue they had been warned off didn't seem to be in sight, though there were a pedestal that had clearly been meant for it nearby, and a couple of cracked tiles to show that it had been moving.

"I think I get it. The statue is infused with some kind of magic or gem that gives off light, so that even when the temple is submerged, the cultists could stay in these bubbled and see their masters. I think we're standing in a prayer room.

Some historian might find interest in this, but I'm more concerned with the lack of the guardian. Either it left, or it's hiding at an angle we can't see. Either way, it's been activated. I don't think it's a good idea for us to enter the room."

They couldn't even go by shadows currently, though of course, there were one way to lest this.

Rosa poked his spear out the bubble, the way that would lead to the statue, and pushed it for a little more until suddenly, a large, meaty hand made of gold came from the side, and crushed it. Rosa let go of it at that point, as the remnants of it were taken to the right surprisingly fast for something moving in water.

"Now I know that it's not. Do you think you can open a gate under the siren statue leading to that place you spoke of from this distance, Lin? Otherwise, we're going to need to think of a distraction.

And please, whatever you do, try not to let it drop out of the sky. Make the statue hit as close to the ground as possible. The base might seem wide and solid, as well as the statue being in remarkably good shape, but I don't want to risk it tipping over and crushing to pieces."

There were a three meter distance up there, and the base of the statue were as wide as Lin were long, tail included. If Lin could reach it from here, they'd have a better time with this, as she could just dump it, and some sea water, into the barren area, where they could take it from there. Question were if for once they could have a lucky break like that, or if their usual streak of bad luck were going to persist.

================================================================================================

@EQ_Theta @Dji

On 12/12/2018 at 3:29 AM, EQ_Theta said:

"That dragon... if I remember correctly, it seemed like it wanted to just store its hoard of gems in a nearby mountain. By the way that cave looked, it was very spacious, a perfect place to store a large trove of gems and gold. Even the dragon was content with it; a place large enough for it and its treasures with lots of space to move about sounds good for a place to live. I never really got the chance to ask why but after calming it down and reassuring it, the dragon was convinced to move elsewhere."

"That makes more sense. Caves are good for defending against attackers, and store your hoard safe and dry. Far easier than to build something of your own at least.

I think I know the mountain you speak off too. When I were looking for a cave, or suitable place to make one in the Everfree, I did see a rather large entrance in a mountain. I believe I saw a sizable bear sleeping in there, so i looked for something else. Usually I would consider such a creature dinner, but it doesn't tend to be a smart move to attack something several larger than yourself."

She could've also sworn that it seemed to be covered with the light of the night sky, but she were still not sure if she had seen that right. She wanted to go back and study it when hibernation season began, and the chance for it to wake up all of a sudden were lesser, so she had just marked the area in her memory and been on her way. There were no reason to risk being eaten without a proper reason, and truly, a bear this size might be quite rare, which made her even more hesitant to even approach it fully. She couldn't imagine large packs of these were common sight at least, or the nearby town of Ponyville would have been better fortified, or just demolished from a relentless assault of hungry, giant bears. At least if said bear were anything like the ones she knew, and the one she had been attacked by in the forest.

On 12/12/2018 at 3:29 AM, EQ_Theta said:

"I usually avoid using the stare for most situations because of how easy it is to misuse. If I didn't restrict myself, I'd be using it to get anything I want regardless of how anypony else felt about it. That's not who I am and I don't ever want to see myself become that kind of pony. I've already been corrupted once and I don't want to ever be that way again."

"I... See your point. Even though I would think it useful for more situations, I look at things from another perspective than you, and I am starting to grasp that in general, you ponies doesn't seem to like using fear or violence, effective as I find it can be."

Nerzhei had paused as she started her sentence, not certain whatever or not to ask about what the mare meant when she talked about having been corrupted before, but seeing how timid she were and how she didn't appear to like even remembering being rude to others, the dragon got the feeling that although the mare might answer, Fluttershy would end up feeling worse and get squirmish, which weren't really helpful. They were supposed to build the pegasus up, not kick her down and stomp on her. Figuratively speaking of course.

Besides, it might be a highly personal matter, and they didn't know one another well enough to share things like that.

"Angel? Are you okay?"

Through this, Lotus instead kept her focus on Angel, and saw him making a pretty strange face when it came to talking about how Fluttershy had once been corrupt. Sure she had seen this face on enough other bunnies to know what fear looked like - even though Angel hid it far more effectively than those she had met - but what exactly were he afraid of? Had this corruption involved Fluttershy being mean to him? Whatever the reason, she jumped down from Nerzhei's hand and to the floor, where she could be more in level with the local bunny. Easier to see what were going on from there.

==============================================================================================

@Rising Dusk

Far away from Rising Dusk, and even Equestria, an elderly crone starred into her crystal ball, observing the street which the officer resided in. The spell were hard to control from a distance this great, so she had only just gotten it stable a few minutes past, and sadly, it were not precise enough to show where he were. It wouldn't be enough to track him down, find out what he looked like or even what he were named, and if she couldn't figure this out soon...

Her hoof shook and the spell became erratic again.

Cursing in an ancient tongue, she began stabilizing it once more. She had to stay focused here, or it wouldn't work, and she couldn't afford losing the track now. The remnant that were left behind when her bear were destroyed were clinging on with the help of some residuals from another object, which seemed to have harvested far greater returns than her own creation, but it weren't going to last forever. Sooner or later, it would be gone, and there would be nothing left to track on the pony who had gotten involved in her business.

Well, not Her business per se...

Like most others, she worked for someone else, and that someone had not been pleased when she had first told him that this bear had been stolen away by some meddling brats that for some reason had been immune to her magic, and who had then been chased out of their country. The locals who had started that upheaval had not been met with kindness by her master. She would have felt pity for them if she cared, and hadn't been fearful for what would happen to herself. The harvested life energy were meant for him, and without it, she had become a failure in his eyes.

Thankfully his thirst for vengeance carried more than his disappointment in her abilities, so he ordered her to focus her magic on tracking them, and returning the bear to him.

She were sure he too knew that it had been cleansed by now, which meant that she needed as much information as she could get, or his wrath would surely fall on her.

She had done the same before, the other times when the sisters used the bear to their own ends, and the magic nullification stopped for long enough, but something were different this time. This time around, they had brought it to someone who had destroyed her magic. Why would they do that, for a thing they had used before? Perhaps it had been stolen by them? But then, it wouldn't fit that there had been more than one thing released, would it?

Well, it mattered not. All that did were to find this pony whose magic were not hidden, and then deliver his location to her master. Perhaps she would yet be granted a chance then, and more years to add to the few she had left in her.

The spell stabilized again, and this time, keeping her focus, she managed to lock it down in the scrying orb. So far so good then. Now she had to try and find some cl-

The creaking sound of someone stepping on the floorboards in the abysmally small and fragile cabin she had to live in since her blunder echoed throughout the room, and she froze.

"My formerly exemplary student. I trust you know why I'm here?"

"Yes my liege."

She bowed her creaking neck to him, as he stood motionless and gazed at her.

"Anything to make me reconsider punishing you?"

"The sisters have sought out help. Another pony, from Equestria. He dispelled the magic and let the energy out, but there were more than what were just stuck in that. Something else spilled over too, and clings to his form. It seems the sisters are working with him."

The stallion wandered over to the orb, silently watching it and the street it were focused on. His silence concerned the crone, though as his face turned into a cruel smile and a small chuckle, her eyes widened. Were this her chance?

"You have two days to find me this pony that removed the life energy. Fail me and your withered being shall power my next spell. Succeed, and I will make sure that everything gets back to how it should be."

He put a hoof on hers, and for a brief moment, she saw the wrinkly skin on her leg grow firm and healthy once more, infusing itself with life as the years just seemed to melt away. yet as quick as his touch had been, as abruptly were it gone, and the effect with it. She were but the crone he had judged her to be for her failures.

"I won't fail you my liege."

The stallion chuckled as he started to exit the building.

"I know you won't. You have too much potential to remain a failure."

With that he left, leaving the crone to her work as the promise of salvation made her resolve burned brighter than it had in years. Rising Dusk may find that though he could not see it, the hoof he bit when he started to let out the life of those harvested, wouldn't be as far over the horizon as he might think.

============================================================================================================

@Catpone Cerberus @Moonlit

"I guess that will be a problem... B-But I'm sure that if they're given time to see that it isn't affecting them, they'll be more okay with it? Even if they're afraid at first."

That did sound like kind of a large issue actually. If sirens were known for magic songs, how to make everypony convinced that Nada weren't doing anything to them? If they covered their ears and couldn't hear her, then nothing would have changed, so they had to somehow try and show them that no magic were involved before anything could do that. But... How?

"Perhaps there's some kind of way to stop magic from happening, so that they could see that you're not doing anything? It's a whole new world compared to the old days. Whose to say what they've made and done since then? I guess the word of the princess could work too? Oh wait, no. T-They'll just think you got her I guess. Sorry..."

Cherish darkened a little, but she weren't going to lose herself like before. This had just been a little awkward, nothing too bad. It'd take a small bit more to make her throw things around again, which were one of her concerns when it came to meeting other ponies again, face to face. Judging by Ziggy's reaction earlier, ghosts were still seen as scary, and potentially dangerous, so there were some prejudice to get past there too. Though in this case, it were reasonable, as Cherish had after all ended up hurting the zegasus.

*sigh* This whole process were going to be a long walk up hill.

==============================================================================================================

@Catpone Cerberus

"It's a pleasure to meet you Ruby. And worry not darling, I have no interest in your necklace beyond how fascinating it is to see anypony carry such a thing. Dragons can be such... Vindictive creatures if they wish to be, and a true dragons eye as such? My, I would be assaulted merely for owning it, much less selling or carrying it. You must be a brave pony to carry a burden which tends to only be worth it for our scaled neighbors themselves."

Scarcity gave a small chuckle, and turned around to lead them to her office. However, as she did, there were a moment when her eyes would be set fully upon Ruby, and in them she carried the message back that she knew something that she were not letting on. This were not uncommon for the antiques mare, but it might irritate the dragon in disguise some, considering this now counted two beings in her vicinity that gave her knowing looks.

Still, whatever it were, Scarcity said nothing, and simply lead them behind the counter, and down the hallways that lead to her office. The hall had several locked doors leading to other rooms (some of them carrying riches which Ruby should be able to feel) paintings on the wall, and a nice light coming from the chandeliers lining it. Nothing too extravagant, but she enjoyed the atmosphere it made, leading into her office at the end, which opened up to a large room with plenty of light from the modern light hanging above them.

Everything from the typewriter, to the bowl carrying chocolates on the desk were high end, modern style. The only thing which didn't seem to be so, were the large, engraved oak desk, which carried the style of something from a bygone era, even if it were clearly not as old, considering the state of it. Likely a custom made recreation.

She waved a hoof towards the two soft couches on one side and went over to her spot, whilst Brick entered the room, locked the door, and put himself in front of it, barring exit.

"Have a seat please, and don't worry about being heard in here. Every inch of it is sound proof against physical, as well as magical espionage. Snoopers are detestable creatures in our world, hm? And do feel free to sample the treats. They're imported from Neighpon.

Now then, let me hear what this is about. I got the distinct impression that you and Spicy were loathe to come back to me unless there were no other choice. I take it one of your other contacts have fallen on hard times?"

There that look were again, though this time towards Marley, who weren't as affected by it as she might wish him to be. He already knew she were aware of far more things than he'd think any single creature had any right being.

"Almost twenty large pots of Bad Dragon."

"Oh? Now isn't that fascinating. Brick? Be a dear and send word to Bit Bouncer. Inform him that we have a guest with some rare, fragile vases for me to inspect, and then ensure that goes with you to the entrance and escort her here."

Brick grunted a confirmation, unlocked the door, and then went on his way after closing it again.

"The paperwork for escorting her without getting searched will be done within the next twenty minutes, and I will be able to inspect the goods personally. Perhaps we can find something to pass the time with whilst waiting, yes? As a topic: Is the eye around your neck that of an elder dragon, or more of a newer one, Ruby? It can be dreadful to tell at a distance if you are not a dragon yourself, even if I can easily say that that is authentic. Tourist knock-offs are mockingly bad imitations."

===========================================================================================================

@Moonlit @Seamore Sandwich (just in case)

Pinkie would wave enthusiastically as Serenade left, and went right back to the party preparations. The last thing Serenade were likely to hear were the party pony yelling something about the color of cupcakes, but it likely wouldn't make all that much sense.

In the hospital, Ziggy were still where Serenade had left her, with her leg laying up and looking at Doctor Xeno. They seemed to have been in a conversation when Serenade would get there, and the zegasus rose a working hoof and waved at the siren in hiding with a big smile on her face.

"Heya Serenade! Did Fah'lina find you? She went out of here like, 10 minutes ago I think? I think she got bored here."

• Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom

Lucid hit a button and a bar of soap fired out of the tank through a window that quickly shattered.

"That was Lumen's 5th house. You know he's going to get revenge on all the turkeys for this, right?"

"The turkeys had it coming."

He turned to Anomaly.

"The turkeys will face his wrath for sure."

Edited by Lucid_Nightlight

@Blitz Boom

Iron didn't like this, not at all. He lost complete connection to Sapphire and Emerald, though for some reason, he regained it the moment after. "You do need rest, but something is wrong."

"What is it?"

"Lost my vision on Emerald."

Astral looked to Chow. "Let's go to Canterlot then, Emerald's clearly up to something." She said, before resuming walking. "Canterlot should be plenty safe for us if she heads our way."

===============================
@Blitz Boom

Sapphire could tell pretty fast that something was off, being able to see outside the astral plane helped there, since she saw the pony enter and soon noticed Emerald's smoke outside of the plane, exiting the plane, forming a sword in her hoof, but instead of using it, she kicked the stallion across the room away from Emeralds cloud, pointing the sword to them. "You better leave, now."

Edited by FanOfManyShows

(@Moonlit@Blitz Boom

Nada listened to her usual manner, but realization took over her face when Cherish mentioned the princess, she hadn't actually even thought about it like that, but now that it was mentioned, it did make sense, there was the risk that ponies would just think that she had control over their princess, and that would just make things even worse. Her face returned to neutral state when she spoke  "Well, there is already something in place to stop the magic..." "...and it's the fact that I don't have any magic left to use." "So until my singing by itself has the power to effect the minds of ponies outside my control, I'm incapable of mind control."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Blitz Boom

Ruby acknowledged Scarcity's words with a blink, and wasn't really that bothered by her suspicion, and there was few reasons for that. Firstly she knew that Scarcity couldn't know the truth, sure she may have a suspicion that something isn't like it seems, but there was simply no reason to believe her first conclusion would be that Ruby was a dragon in disguise, since that wasn't exactly common.
Second, she was fully aware she didn't exactly give out the picture of 'I'm perfectly like everyone else', since she was a mare walking around with a box on her back and eye of a dragon on her neck.
Last reason, was simply that she knew what type of pony she was dealing with, there was no doubt that someone like her would try to get information by reading the reactions of those she interacted with, and what better way to get reactions than claim that you knew something you shouldn't.

Naturally Ruby didn't give Scarcity's look a reaction, she just met her eyes with unfazed coldness, and as to be expected, she stayed like that until she was directly spoken to. She also ignored all the treasure to best of her ability, since she knew she couldn't steal it, being in middle of a city. 

"Elder." She simply stated "At least a thousand years old, most likely more, if not closer or even over second millennia." she wasn't even going to act like she had made the thing or killed the dragon that it was made of, that was a lie that was hard to keep up, but she had another idea, since she knew she would need some kind of story, hoping that Marley didn't ruin it before that.
Edited by Catpone Cerberus

@Blitz Boom

Lin followed closely, only using her senses to get by with Rosa leading ahead. Even in darkness here eyes aren't completely designed to see in the dark. Sen might have better luck with this because of his training. Or maybe it didn't, he might not have gone through that part before his exile. But light was shining forth from the statue, enough to let Lin see ahead. With Rosa testing the way ahead, it is a sound idea to push through with simply moving the statue away to another place. In relative safety, of course.

"I might be able to try something. If I could get my gate moving around the statue, I won't need to open a large one, just enough to get the whole thing in and with little risk of damage. I've only done it once though, so here's hoping I can get it done right." 

Slowly, Lin opened one gate behind her just to get an idea on where to drop off the statue. The place was just as barren as it was before and around it, a storm was brewing. A big one, but if they were fast enough, they wouldn't need to worry about it one bit. This is the tricky part. She could, in theory, move her gate instead of having the object move instead, saving time and only requiring effort on her part. The problem was keeping the opening steady. There was no telling what could happen if a gate's opening were to suddenly shrink. Probably cut some part of an object, and Lin didn't want that happening. She attempted to move the gate's opening forward and backward, up and down, slow and steady. This might just work. Confident enough in her little experiment, she closed the first gate and opened a second one just beneath the statue of interest. 

The other side of this gate opened to the ground itself. Excess water will pour out around it but the statue itself will be unharmed. The longma widened the opening until the width of the statue was slightly exceeded, and began to steadily move the gate upward. This, unfortunately, required a heightened state of focus and concentration, not to mention effort on her part. It looked like the time she first started learning how to open and close gates, potentially leaving her tired. This first attempt had to be the one that gets it right. 

"I think I can get it through, Rosa. Just need a little more time." 

======================================================================================================================

@Blitz Boom @Dji

"I'm okay. Really, I am."

The bunny wouldn't want to talk about an aspect of Fluttershy that really made his skin crawl. Lotus already had a perception of the pegasus being timid and kindhearted but it may be better to leave her with that impression. Besides, if dragons had built a reputation of being tough, Fluttershy's corrupted persona is a lot worse than the worst a dragon could ever hope to be. Just thinking about that caused him to shiver, but it is better to divert this to happier thoughts or anything that would get Lotus' mind off it. Thing is, it's really bothersome and Angel didn't come off convincing enough to drop the conversation.

"Okay, maybe not. But I can't talk about it here."

"It's not in my nature to be violent, Nerzhei. If there is another way to resolve a problem, I will always prefer to take that over the stare. I guess the most a pony will ever resort to is intimidation but I've never met a pony so evil that they'd jump to violence to get what they want. Well, apart from one... but it's best we don't dig that one up."

If there was anypony she'd consider utterly evil, and is a pony, it would have to be the king. Just seeing the crystal ponies react as if their past was just yesterday is not a burden anyone should have. But their history was already mired with such pain and misery that Princess Cadance's rule on the throne is considered unanimously better in every possible aspect. Good thing too since her loving nature always puts them at ease, and her humble demeanor makes her much more approachable. Kind of like a Princess Celestia for the Crystal Empire; everypony loves her despite her admittedly funny title. 

"If you don't mind me asking, how big are the dragon lands exactly? Spike tells me the dragon lands look like a massive expanse of rocky landscapes and volcanos. Is there more to it?"

Edited by EQ_Theta

@EQ_Theta, @Blitz Boom

TWILIGHT SPARKLE

Twilight took in everything that was said between Nerzhei and Fluttershy. She was content to listen to them prattle on but what stuck in her mind was still the matter of dragon magic. It was completely unknown to her! She knew she had to learn everything there was about it but for the time being, she was fine in taking her time about it. She's got lots of it after her ascension, after all. In her mind, she figured that Spike was still the only dragon that had access to a special kind of magic that lets him send and receive letters but it may not be the case anymore, depending on what she would eventually find out. Her ears perked up at hearing talk of the dastardly king that was previously in charge of the Crystal Empire and a shudder ran through at the memory of having to use corruption magic just to get to the Crystal Heart. She was about to ask for a change of subject when Fluttershy did it anyway. She latched onto it with a smile and was seemingly brought back to life.

"If you remember, Rarity and I did go to the dragon lands to help Spike in the dragon lord gauntlet. Although, admittedly, I believe we only say a small portion of it if Nerzhei is to be believed about there being plenty of other dragons in the dragon lands," Twilight said and tilted her head in Nerzhei's direction in an apologetic manner. "Sorry, I didn't mean it to sound like I did. Can you enlighten us, please?"

@FanOfManyShows

WATTS MECHANO

Watts grinned and waved her hoof in small circles in the air. "I'm sorry, I don't quite believe you're from Ponyville. I see lots of ponies in Ponyville walk by my stall in the market area and check out what I have for sale, but I have never, ever seen you there before." Watts laughed to herself and scratched the back of her neck. "If you had moved to Ponyville while I was on the train today, that would be a poor excuse too because it takes a couple of days to get everything right in a residence."

@Blitz Boom

AURORA LIGHTS

Aurora managed to gulp a small bit and cowed slightly, leaning her front towards the ground at seeing Onache sit on her throne. When Happy leaned in, Aurora gave off a small 'eep' and began shaking like a leaf. She was feeling intimidated by the pair but didn't want to exactly run away either. Something was making her stay in the hive's general area of the temple.

"Um ... I .. well ... I kinda lived on my own as a changeling for as long as I can remember ... maybe that has everything to do with me not particularly wanting to be part of a hivemind?" Aurora ventured a question, doing her best to stand tall but was unable to from the intensity of Onache's and Happy's looks to her.

@Blitz Boom

KARMIC FATE

Karmic gasped with an 'oof' when she landed upon Enzo's back. She watched parchement wrap around her limbs but didn't struggle. "She ... I think she has stopped, Enzo," Karmic said breathlessly, resting her head on the back of his neck; feeling relief at not feeling Atzy pound on her skull for the time being. "Wh-where are we going to go?"

@Blitz Boom Serenade smiles "Oh she found me....and a new friend...eeh" She grimaces, remembering Fah'lina's teeth. "Also I gave her one of mom's cinnamon balls. She'll be in a sugar coma for a few...minutes or hours." She shudders "Also, I had to speak with the Dreaded Pink One. How are you feeling?"

@Blitz Boom @Catpone Cerberus as the pair are talking, a puff of magic deposits two scrolls. Both have dark blue wrappings, one is labeled MOONLIT SERENADE, the other is laballed FOR SERNADE'S FRIEND

@Blitz Boom

Rising Dusk wasn't that particularly adept in interpreting dreams, or nightmares in this case.  If it was a nightmare.  There was too much evidence that this was all going on in his dreams though.  The oily mass that slithered about before him and outside the circle of light he sat in took on the shape of the magical weave from the cursed bear he dispelled early in the day.  It was too big now though to be a spell, well, at least a spell of this degree anyways.  The spell work that kept Nightmare Moon imprisoned on the moon stretched across the whole surface of the celestial object.  Next, there was the part of the spell, that he could see in the foul mass a few hooves away, that was suppose to compel him to touch it, wasn't doing anything.  The focus of what was going on seemed to be the pony shaped bubbles that blistered from the oil and popped with whispers.  Male, female, those differences he could tell, but not what they were saying.  Why this was having such an effect on his subconscious to dream about it, he couldn't guess.  While he was happy to have freed the poor souls eaten up by the bear and rid the world of such a disgusting artifact, he'd done such things before and didn't have dreams like this about it.  Not feeling in any danger, he didn't see any point in calling out for the Princess of Dreams, whom was vastly better at reading such things.  That and considering he fell asleep in the afternoon, not like she'd be around to help anyways.

Thus far he hadn't been able to use his extra sense while in this dark room with the foul oily mass.  Suddenly though, the hair on the back of his neck stood up and his ears flicked alert, he could feel something, like he was being watched.  To his left?  His right?  His head shot up and looked into the light that was cast down upon him.  Nothing.  Rising Dusk shot his sight forward again toward the oily mass to suddenly see tendrils finally cross into the circle of light toward him.  His horn ignited in orange and black wisps instantly appeared in the mix, while he pushed with his front legs to move himself away from the oily mass and adrenaline filled his veins.

THUD!

Rising Dusk was in a different dark room.  He could feel temperature again, his upper body much cooler than his lower half.  His back was arched with his shoulder blades and head laying against a rug, the rest of him was at a higher elevation and laying on at soft cushion but still covered in his blanket.  Looking around, he saw the low glow of embers from his fireplace in an inverted position.  Pulling his legs off the ouch to join the rest of him on the floor of his apartment, he worked to rouse himself.  "Oww..." he exclaimed to the empty room in a more annoyed tone than injured.  Swinging himself sideways to get onto his front and into a sitting position he finally took the moment to rub his head. 

What time was it?  It usually take a while for the wood of his fire to get reduced that low.  Getting to his hooves he crossed his apartment toward the closed curtains over his balcony.  Using a hoof to pull half of it to the side and let in some rays of light.  The sun was still up, just peaking over the tress in the park he lived next to.  He blinked a couple of times.  That wasn't right.  The sun rose on his side of the building and set on the other side.  The sun was rising?  Pushing the curtain open wider to let more light in he looked over at his clock.  It was morning... The next day!  That dream felt so short, it was hard to belief he'd slept more than twelve hours.  Taking a quick inventory of his physique, he could say he was indeed quite refreshed.  He guessed claiming that his day was long yesterday wouldn't be fair since he slept most of it now.  If he didn't get his rump in gear though, he was going to be late for work.

The detective quickly shoveled in some breakfast and pulled on a clean hoodie from his closet.  Stuffing the pouch with his badge and head off to the office.  Rising Dusk had an appointment for round two with the sisters of Troy. 

@Lucid_Nightlight

"I'd personally blame the chickens for this. Just like them to ally with the ducks and fling soap through windows. It's a conspiracy I tell you!"

A pointy tinfoil hat popped up on her head as she said this, whilst she had a good laugh over it. It were fun having folks to be around who were just crazy and weird, instead of telling her to stop being like that. Guess this was a perk about hanging out with draconequui and related species like that, and something she'd totally have to do more often in the future.

"Hey wait a minute, is this the Lumen you told me about earlier? The pony you said made all sorta strange statements?"

============================================================================================

@EQ_Theta

Rosa held his breath and kept a couple of daggers from his belt on the ready, in case the golden guardian would interfere with this. Since movement seemed to be the thing that got it riled up, it could be expected to react at least, yet through all of this, it didn't seem to do anything. Not even as water poured out of the room and down the hole, landing in the dead dirt as the statue would follow. Unless something happened with Lin's concentration of strength, this should hopefully work.

The bat pony weren't going to say anything at least, and risk it. The less damage that could be done here the better, which entailed that he should keep quiet and just wait and see what were going to happen here. Either they'd have a statue, or they'd have a statue and some parts, then hope that it were repairable, so that Scarcity weren't gonna have them chased down and dealt with. Rosa might be good at avoiding capture, but from his first meeting on, he already knew that if she wanted to find him, or anypony he might trey to hide, she would. Might be an hour, a day, or perhaps even a month, but sooner or later, somepony would come knocking on his door. Something which he didn't want to be the last thing heard from either him, Sen, Lin or Omen, though the last of those should be safe. Scarcity had not met her.

Meanwhile, outside, Omen kept her eyes on Sen, but took a few glances towards the top of the temple, and wondering how things were going in there. Had they gotten the statue yet? The water seemed to act strangely around it for some reason, so perhaps they were draining it or something?

"The sea acts strange. Do you think they got it, Sen?"

================================================================================================

@EQ_Theta @Dji

"Around the edges of our home, or up on the active volcano's side, you will mostly just find just the same, rocky or scorched areas where idiots fail to realize that we actually need to have vegetation to get by with, or the ground doesn't allow for it. Sporadically, you will find some areas of forest that haven't been destroyed - in parts because mostly just fire-resistant vegetation grows there - where either the area is filled with large monsters, or some dragons run it like a farm. Growing the area, making sure there's enough animals there to keep the population, while also having some for... Other purposes, that sort of thing. Earth dragons tend to do this more often than the others, though the water dragons apparently have their own variations near the shore, with forests of kelp and fish farms. I haven't seen one up close, but the few talkative ones I've met claims it is so.

The Dragon Lord traditionally also live in an area with no vegetation, which tends to be because of tradition more than anything, but likely also have to do with especially the dragons of old liking to have a place to rule from that made them look intimidating. Not as easy to do if you reside in a tree.

Regardless, there is also the main areas for animals and wood, which are in the inactive volcanoes. I could spent the next three weeks telling the details about how that is, but it will be easier for you to just understand that in time, valley's began growing from the cooling dirt within, and random pollen/seeds carried there by birds and other such creatures. They're kept pretty well guarded against poachers, as well as outsiders, as they are important areas for wood, meat, and the likes of that.

I were stationed for some years in one called the Silver Valley, which is also were Lyriel is from. Despite her being calm and docile, this particular valley is a dangerous area with no animals to speak of, but the trees grows exceptionally quickly, so the risk is generally worth it for those around the area."

Fluttershy sounded as if she had another topic mentioned that carried painful memories, so yet again, currently forbidden territory, which were why Nerzhei had just gone on to answer the rest of the inquiry instead, though she did give Twilight a narrowed look for a brief moment when she said that her and Fluttershy had been to the crucible, and to help a dragon for all reasons. Not very traditional for that to happen.

"I want to know why- No, How a couple of ponies were at the most sacred of dragon rituals, and didn't get themselves caught. It might be against our laws to eat or scorch ponies, as we don't want an open war with Equestria, but you should still have been imprisoned and then banished by the new dragon lord, at the bare minimum."

==============================================================================================

@Rising Dusk

While far away, the crone kept working her magic to locate Rising Dusk, in the immediate area, the officer would find that there were somepony waiting for him at his office already, leaning up against the wall and looking from side to side to see if they could spot him. That part became obvious at least, when the pony noticed that he were there and wandered directly towards him.

"Uhm... H-Hello officer."

Void raised her hoof and gave a slight wave.

"Null is inside. We... Finished the i-inventory list. We figured we'd c-come and give it to you, so... I-It's in there! With Null."

She were feeling fidgety and unsure what to really do with herself, or how to approach things without Null here, but she had wanted a bit of fresh air, so she stayed out. It weren't supposed to be more than a few minutes after all, and she hadn't expected that the officer would show up just a little after they did.

"So... A-Are you okay, o-officer? Did you get r-rested? You look a little u-under the weather, so perhaps it was a l-long night after all?"

A quaint meeting, yet the sister being here, outside with Rising, would mean that there were a particular pony that - whilst they had yet to tell who it were that the sisters had worked with - would soon get a fair view of one of the more prime targets regardless, as her tracking were following in a very wide spectrum from Rising and the remnant that slammed him. Still, a busy day outside, a long time tracking and old eyes... Perhaps they were lucky. Depended on so many things.

============================================================================================================

"Well, we know that, but how do we convince everypony else? Perhaps Serenade knows some kind of way. She's been around in this time and age. She would know what is happening."

The sudden appearance of scrolls out of nowhere stopped Cherish from going further, and almost made her fizzle out of sight from the sudden movement. once the shock had subsided though, and she saw that it were only scrolls, she managed to calm down and get her erratic form back in check.

Having a check, one were clearly meant for the resident siren, but the other one... No, who were she kidding, she knew who that one were too as well.

"There's one for Serenade, and one for you, Nada. Here you go."

She supposed that it might be Luna who sent these, which were a quick response for certain, so that was good for the sirens. Still, Cherish couldn't help but feel a little left out, considering everything... *sigh* Perhaps the princess just figured that the spirit were doing well enough, as she made no indication of anything else that one time they had met in the castle. Either way, as she floated the scroll over to the siren, she did hers to put her happy face on and try to focus on being happy for Nada, who had a worse deal with all of this anyway. At least Cherish could vanish from sight if something went wrong.

==============================================================================================================

@Catpone Cerberus

"An elder dragon's eye? What a peculiar find. I take it that this and the perfume have a common place of origin?"

"We found it in the same location, yes. Can you believe that these things were not found by the intruders?"

The mare let out a pearly laughter.

"To think what can be left behind in the mess is staggering. Yet one beings loss is another's gain. Now, how much of a gain we will see when the time is right, but I know just the auction for this particular inventory, so you will soon be counting your ill-gotten gains. It is such a shame that the elder dragon's eye is not for sale though. It could net quite the profit."

"May I ask when an auction can take place?"

"Four hours, give and take 30 minutes in case of attendance issues."

Marley looked surprised over hearing this, which just made the mare smile even more.

"I am a busy mare with many irons in the fire, and it just so happens that your product lands at an opportune time when I had other clientele who wished for a gathering. Provided that the wares are real, this should prove quite the attraction for some of them."

===========================================================================================================

@Moonlit

"I'm fine, I'm fine. Just kinda bored sometimes. I'm not used to laying around like this. Doctor Xeno makes for good company though, hehe.

But I wanna hear how yours went! Sounds like it got really eventful, and you made a new friend! Who is it? Anypony I know?"

@FanOfManyShows

"You think Sapphire's trying to find a way to keep her hidden from ya?"

It was not a pleasant thought to Chow, but what  really had been for a long time now, when it came to that family? He liked (most of) 'em, but they were a mix tape of crazy with a sprinkle of malice here and there. Now the ones with him right now, he were sure were generally some good folks, but Sapphire... That was a bit more iffy, and he were leaning more towards her being like Emerald by the looks of things right now. perhaps not that much in the deep end, but getting there. So he wouldn't be surprised if she were trying to work er tricks to get her husband from snooping where she didn't think he should.

Well, either way, they had a goal to go for now, so on their way to Canterlot they'd go. Unless the folks teleported them, Chow would take the lead and get on the way there. if anything in the forest tried something funny, it'd get a face full of spearhead, though he'd actually feel sad about it if it were. He couldn't take anything with him right now, so it'd be a big ol' waste of meat.

@FanOfManyShows

The stallion didn't make a sound as he were kicked, and stood up again as if it were nothing.

"So, the infamous sister have returned, albeit barely."

The gears on his boots turned a notch and suddenly he were back where he stood before, and bashed his hoof into the floor, sending a wave of magic Sapphire's way to return the favor of being knocked back.

"You're just a ghost, clinging to life by hiding in a rock. What a lackluster usage of dark magic, though I'm not surprised. Equestria doesn't have enough darkness seeping through its core to show true horror and malice. Here, have a taste."

He manifested a line of see-through shields in front of him, held by ghastly specters so twisted that it were impossible to tell if it were ponies, changelings,. griffons or some other quadruped, and kept an amused look on the pony. Or the ghost of one in any case.

"Keep her. Sooner or later, you will come and find me, and where I reside, there will be no salvation for you."

The stallion held up the gem he had tried to push Emerald into, to show a part of her essence had actually made it in, though he didn't say more before the gears on his boots turned again, and he vanished into thin air, along with the rift he had shown from.

Emerald would still be there in her mist form though, and would try to thank her sister, if she could manage to make a psychic connection to Sapphire. She didn't feel right though, with missing something of her, though what had been taken she didn't know. Hopefully nothing too important.

=============================================================================================================

@Dji

"Hey, relax there Aurora. I ain't scary. I'm just your garden variety human turned changeling. Ain't nothing strange or spooky about that."

Happy let out a chuckle and sat down, to be more in head height with the shaking changeling.

"You've been alone and away from a hive for a long time. That's alright, I can relate to that, and it makes a whole boatload of reason that you don't wanna change that. That doesn't have to mean you'll need to be afraid we'll force you. I would like asking what it's like being a changeling among griffons though. I only tend to hear our kind going for ponies. What's the life and story of your meddle? Got the same tendency to get really up in your face and confrontational like they do?"

Onache didn't say anything, but just looked, and listened in as Happy took the word for now. As he were among ponies regularly, he tended to have a better way of talking with others than she did, as her interactions with the lesser races tended to be... Less than kind. So she would let him speak, and see where this lead.

@Dji

"We are going to the temple in which I were once imprisoned, to seek knowledge of what have befallen you. I refuse to bring a pony to the great city of the sphinx for answers, as our punishments would be great."

What the sphinx considered to be lesser races (basically everyone in their eyes) were not welcome in their capitol unless they were servants or in chains, and if one of them brought one around that were not secured or bowed to their every word, there would be repercussions. Both to the being who had the audacity to think they could simply come there for answers, and to the one who brought him or her. A small loophole were there in case they had lost a bet and were forced to, but even then, it were highly frowned upon, and more often than not, the one who were brought there wouldn't get any actual help.

Now, the temple he had been locked in he recalled had some books stashed somewhere, as the dragons who once lived there to also protect the element needed things to do, and if at least some were still there, it may carry knowledge. If not, they could go back to Canterlot, and demand access to their libraries.

"The travel will not last for long, so arm yourself with patience."

The wrappings around the pony loosened and vanished into thin air, as Enzo flew along. It wouldn't be possible to see from Karmic's angle, but a smile were actually on Enzo's face for the time. It had been far too long since he could enjoy the open sky to its fullest.

=========================================================================================================

@Blitz Boom

"Chickens. Those things are always chasing ponies. I'd blame those things too."

"Especially that orange one that can't fly."

"Lucid, you are a comedian. You should know that the whole joke about Scootaloo being a chicken has gotten old a very long time ago."

"Who says I was referring to Scootaloo? Have you seriously never seen an orange chicken?"

As for the whole thing about Lumen.

"I'm not sure if Lumen is here or not, the guy has like five houses in different universes. Just leave a note for him or something."

@Moonlit @Blitz Boom
Nada jumped a bit when the scrolls appeared, but she calmed down right away after seeing they were just scrolls, and she rose a bit from the water as she curiously looked at them. When Cherish said that one of them was for Nada, she rose more from the water and shook her hooves as dry as possible, not knowing if magically appearing paper was waterproof or not. She took the scroll from the air, assuming it was Cherish floating it, thanked her with a nod, and after few spins of the scroll in her hoofs and embarrassed smile later, Nada finally got it open and started reading it silently.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Blitz Boom

Ruby was glad that Marley had taken the conversation over, she didn't really care for having useless chitchat. When the necklace was mentioned, Ruby kept her expression unchanged, hoping that the mare wouldn't keep pressuring her about it, because she wasn't exactly happy about having to keep it either. Sure it was nice to have such a symbol of strength hanging or her neck, but she would have been more than happy to change it to bit of treasure, if it wasn't for the fact it was unbearable to even think of not having it. Though she was naturally prepared a little story in case she needed to inform her that it wasn't coming off.

She stayed quiet. 

@Blitz Boom

Sen looked to the sea for a second, only seeing ripples but he didn't catch on to anything that looked out of the ordinary. Probably chalking that one up to lacking familiarity with the sea. As much as he would want to know the answers, this one felt elusive. His reply came off with a tired tone, dry and heaving some heavy breaths in.

"I don't know, Omen. I hope they got it." There was a quiet moment of hesitation, looking like he lost his breath for second before looking back to the sea in contemplation. "This has to work... because I don't know what we'll do if it doesn't."

Back at the temple, things seemed to be going smoothly. No distractions, no setbacks so far. The gate was just about to reach the tip and with a few more seconds, the gate was completely over the whole statue, moved from one place to another. With the gate closed, Lin sighed and opened a second one just behind herself and Rosa. She still deemed this part a little too convenient to not notice something going on. It was eerily too good to be true, but wouldn't want to break this streak. She tapped Rosa on the back and pointed to the gate she had just opened and gestured him to slowly follow, whispering all the while. There was still some energy left in her to move this gate around, preferably towards them as she walked towards it.

"It's time we leave. Let's do this nice and quiet, yes?"

@Blitz Boom @Dji

Sounds like there was something to look forward to, seeing a place with dense vegetation. Maybe not the best place to be when exploring but being devoid of animals might not be an accurate statement. Perhaps there are animals but just too small to see with the naked eye. There would be plenty of avenues to learn about this Silver Valley place, but out of respect, Fluttershy decided to keep this to herself. Better to leave these places pristine instead of bringing it up only for some enterprising individuals to take advantage of this knowledge to the detriment of anyone living there. 

Really, the whole idea that there is a thriving ecosystem that she doesn't know about has her thinking about what sorts of creatures could be living there. Admittedly, it was still premature to say Fluttershy wouldn't be confident enough to venture into a new locale heavily populated by dragons but it was a nice thing to think about. She smiled throughout Nerzhei's explanation, being wide-eyed throughout the whole thing. As long as it wasn't a life-threatening situation she was getting herself to, maybe she might take up joining an expedition there. Maybe...

But there was that other query Nerzhei had. It was directed to Twilight, but the pegasus could offer some form of explanation despite having limited knowledge about the incident.

"I wasn't there myself but I guess Spike was able to leave a good enough impression on Dragon Lord Ember to leave them be?"

@Blitz Boom Serenade nods "Good, because you need to be well enough to travel. Mom wants me to come by and well, you need a vacation. As for the friend....well, she's just like me" Serenade flicks her eyes over to the Doctor then back to Ziggy.

@Catpone Cerberus @Blitz Boom It has come to our attention that another Siren has entered the Lands of Equestria and wishes to entreaty with us for a meeting. Moonlit Serenade has vouched for you, and I will arrive in Ponyville soon. Where were your preference for meeting be? at Sereande's house, at the Castle? You may reply via this scroll by writing your message and rolling it up again. I await your reply. 

@Blitz Boom

Rising Dusk always enjoyed the morning rush of the city.  While that might appear curious to those whom were vastly more annoyed by such things, the detective just found it overall interesting.  Ponies rushing to work, foals off to school and everything at the food stalls was fresh.  It was the perfect condition for pony watching and getting a good feel of the pulse of the city for the day that was soon to begin.  The city could be in a good mood, a bad one, or something a little in the middle.  More often than not, the city's overall condition was good, other than the ponies waiting for taxis that was.  Stores opened as the stallion trotted down the side walk on his way to the office, the detective giving a smile and nod to ponies who met his gaze.

The eerie feeling that he was being watched never left the back of his neck.  His eyes glanced to the windows to the shops he past while he trotted to see if anypony in particular was following him.  Considering though how much he was moving and the fact no pony stood out was following him, he concluded two possibilities.  One, the pony following him was very talented and professional.  Or two, there was a scry spell looming about.  Scry magic was very rare in Equestria, but no pony stood out in tailing him.  Elusive like the wind, there isn't much he can do until it locks onto it's target.  If he was the pony being targeted, he'd need to be ready.  

He saw the taller earth pony sister standing outside the O.M.I. as he rounded the corner.  From outer appearances it looked like she had rid herself of the soot from the smoke bomb that the curse clinging to the bear had been turned into.  Returning the greeting with his own wave and a warm smile, "Good morning Void."  Listening to the nervous mare ramble on in her stutter speech patterns.  "Not that long, I slept quite a lot actually and feel very refreshed, thank you.  How was the inn?" he inquired, wanting to make sure the hospitality was on par for what he knew the owners were capable of.  Granted his own appearance might look like that of a pony that just woke up and rushed to work, which was to be expected since that is exactly what he just did!

While he had Void out here away from her sister though, this would be the perfect chance to inquire also about the possibility of getting the sisters to meet Molotov Boom and help Null fly again.  "I don't mean to prod, but have you two considered getting Null a prosthetic wing?  Like your leg?  I have a friend that is quite the brilliant, if eccentric, inventor that might be able to make one that could even let her fly again.  He's a unicorn that's made his own sets of wings capable of flight.  While his uses magic, he feels pretty confident he can make a pair that won't require any.  Just a pegasi's own muscle system and mechanical parts," he asked Void, who he felt was the more level headed of the two.  He tried to keep it simple though with broad strokes, wanting to leave all the technobabal to Molotov should the want to try this.  Plus, she knew her sister Null far better than he did.  She might have too much pride or mistrust to even consider the idea, but Void might know the best way to bring it up to help her sister.  Rising would understand though if they turned down the offer, considering their experiences with not the best examples of ponies, he wouldn't push.

Edited by Rising Dusk

@Lucid_Nightlight

"Dimension hopper? Hehe, he sounds more fun by the minute."

Okay, so if he wasn't here, she had to leave a note they said? She could do that. Paper, paper... Oh who cared? She'd just peel a layer of pumpkin off and write on the backside of that with a good permanent marker. Should do the trick just fine, long as the message were clear, precise, and elegant.

"𝖂𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖆 𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖆 𝖕𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖙𝖗𝖞 𝖋𝖆𝖗𝖒? 𝕷𝖔𝖙'𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖉𝖔𝖔𝖒, 𝕬𝖓𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖞."

Yep, seemed about perfect. Novia and Lucid could tell some further details if he got curious, or she'd just end ups talking his house until he showed at some point. Wouldn't be the first time she done that, and likely wouldn't be the last either, though it being in the home of a dimension hopper were a fresh breath of air.

She'd put it in the cannon's barrel, ready to be fired off through the same opening the soap had been hit through. Or another. Depended on whatever the two crazy kids wanted to cause more mayhem. She were totally game for it if that were the case.

========================================================================================================

@Moonlit @Seamore Sandwich

Ziggy made big eyes when Serenade said that last part. A friend, just like her? So... Another siren?! Nono, that'd just be silly... But then again, it totally sounded like that were what she were hinting at. Especially with the way she looked over at Xeno, like she didn't want a secret to go out. Or she were just imagining things again, and it were just a concerned reflex by the thoughtful siren.

If it were another siren though - and a friendly one to boot - then that were amazing! To think that there weren't just another one of them, but one that Serenade got a long with, would be way against the odds, but certainly good news for Serenade. There might be some ponies and such who knew what she actually were, but it weren't the same as dealing with one just like her. Ponies likely couldn't understand all the things that went through her head, like another siren could.

"I look forward to meeting your new friend, and hopefully your mom don't need to wait too long. The doctor says the healing is going on great, so with a little luck, I should be outta here in a few days or so at worst. Not too bad really. I spent longer out of commission after I got stuck in that big pile of trash, and at least this time, I can move the rest of my body, and the seating's nicer. No fun having a spring poking you in the side for three days straight."

=========================================================================================================

Cherish looked over Nada's shoulders as she opened the scroll, and read along with what it said. Sure enough, it had indeed been for the new resident siren in the area. And it seemed to be possibly good news too, as the princess did want a meeting, and shortly too.

It seemed there were even the ability to respond to things, via rolling this scroll up again once a reply had been written within. What a strange kind of magic this were.

"So... What're you going to respond? I guess it might be easier here, so we wouldn't have to sneak you back into the castle, but it sounds like it's up to you, Nada."

@Catpone Cerberus

Scarcity met the mare's silence with simply starring at her for a few minutes, waiting to see if something happened, yet as it seemed that Ruby were not going to cave in and join further in on the conversation, she eventually chuckled and started up again. It mattered little if she didn't want to speak either really. One way or another, Scarcity always found out what she wanted to know, and something told her that she were going to have fun with this one, considering the somewhat subtle signs that she got to it not being a mare she were actually speaking to.

Now of course, paranoia could merely speak nonsense, and that Ruby had such a fascination with a trinket that would normally get a pony in great trouble from wearing could be chalked up to either ignorance or bravery. Potentially a family connection, depending on where they had stolen this from. So jumping to conclusions from that alone would be foolish.

However, Scarcity enjoyed facts, and the sensors she had installed to warn her of changelings spoke volumes. Not that Ruby were one, heavens no. She would have gotten thrown out of her disguise and laid paralyzed on the floor if she were. But there had been some detection to indicate some degree of illusion or transformation magic, so it caught her interest. Again though, there were no guarantees. It could merely be remnant on the eye, or an encounter with other beings using said magic, but the possibility were something she had to consider, when everything were laid out on the table.

Besides, it would not have been the first dragon who could change forms she had seen. The Equestrian ones may not have this kind of magic, but there were other tribes from other countries, and her network were vast. Why, she could even invite one of said dragons to the auction if she so wished to, though she wouldn't ruin things that easily. If Ruby were one of the scaled ones, she would likely not care to be ousted, and if there were one thing Scarcity liked more than information, it were information that nopony should know. That sort of thing were powerful, and could be quite handy in a pinch. It also tended to make others more open to working with her again, as Scarcity could not only keep that information, but take steps to ensure that she were the only one holding any tangible proof. Leaving her more often than not with some good will from whoever had gotten a secret out, as well as leverage, if needed be.

Ah, but such fun would have to wait until later. For the time being, she should speak with these two a little further, and see if Ruby perhaps felt more talkative as time went on.

"You remind me greatly of my dear Brick Wall. Never speaking more than needed, and often even less. Quite a delight to work with, though I can imagine you not having much time to speak regardless. These two are quite able to fill a silent moment with bickering and chitter chatter all by themselves.

But I do think there is one point where I must ask for a direct answer. Have you ever been part of a black market auction? There are certain norms that is best followed, and I have my doubts that your paranoid companions have taken the time to fill you in on the finer details."

====================================================================================================

@EQ_Theta

As weird as it seemed, they actually managed to keep a lucky streak going, with the statue getting through safely, and seemingly, nothing happening in the temple afterwards. The statue didn't even seem to enter the scene and make a fuss, which were quite good too, seeing as they didn't exactly have any real weapons to destroy a large chunk of precious metal like that with.

It were going swell... Aaaand then they learned that the statue's glow did more than merely light up the room, as the bubble rooms would rapidly begin to dissolve before they reached the gate Lin had up.

Everything just came crashing into pure chaos as the water poured in and knocked them around a little. The water that had already poured through, combined with the gate taking some more of it helped save them from being at the very least somewhat crushed by the sudden pressure, but it would still do it's work, and as they were underwater, this opened the possibility of them running out of air.

Rosa were about to kick Lin straight through the gate and them attempt to follow, when a large, golden fist came from behind, and punched straight into him, hitting the air out of him as he would hit Lin, and be hurled through the gate to wherever the other end were.

Wherever the location she had decided the two of them should go, they'd soon find themselves smashed hard across or into the surface, with Rosa rolling limb to the side and looking... Well, it were somewhat graphic, but he were unlikely to fly with the condition his right wing were in, and even though he had the full body suit on, it were pretty clear that there were some quick swelling, among other, seemingly more severe things. He might need some medical attention, though Lin might be the same. She had not gotten the brunt of the hit like Rosa, but he had still been hammered into her, with the hand basically crushing the bat pony between the two, and Lin had been the first to hit the surface they had gone to. Who knew what sort of condition she were in?

(the next part is if they didn't teleport to around where Sen and Omen are. if they did, ignore it)

Back on the beach, Omen suddenly perked her ears and looked around, as a dog taking notice of something that the owner yet hadn't.

"They're not in the temple anymore. The smells are away. Not near anymore."

Both Lin's and Rosa's energies had been sniffed out by Omen enough for her to know them, and them suddenly being far away from here were hard not to notice, considering how focused she were on them now. A perk that Discord had taken full advantage off in his prime, and which Sen might now too, if he wanted Omen to take them to where the other two were. Which she would do immediately if he asked.

==========================================================================================================

@EQ_Theta @Dji

"Leaving an impression is a nice gesture, but it shouldn't be this simple.

Her overtaking of the role of Dragon Lord were already controversial, with voices accusing nepotism as parts of what got her the role. It at least made it a tense situation, and to think that she were just giving pardons to ponies showing up at their most sacred event? It should have started a riot.

The two of them had to have gotten unseen. If not... Perhaps her fathers enforcers worked more efficiently than I ever gave the rumors credit for."

It were a given that the former dragon lord had his goons to do his bidding on a lot of situations, but they were infamous for a reason: They were stealthy. Working his will around the land, barely leaving any trace... That were the stories she had grown up with, but she had never given them much credence, as dragons were generally simplistic, brutish creatures who liked doing their thing in the open. But if no riot had been instigated around that time, and the ponies had really been pardoned, it stood to reason that they had something to do with quelling things. Perhaps a last order to her father, or to prove loyalty to their new ruler.

Speculation, of course, but it were far more likely than all of dragonkin suddenly coming together and just accept that ponies were there, like it meant nothing. Old races like theirs had a hard time getting used to new ways, and generally it took quite the amount of time.

"I would be cautious and patient around the Dragon Lord if I were either of you. Even if she is open to new concepts, dragons opinions are hard to change, and one way or another, she needs to have her kingdom behind her to be a ruler, as dragon politics are not solved by mere words. I hope that her father told her how to rule on something more than brute strength alone, or things will start to get complicated for both sides."

========================================================================================================

@Rising Dusk

9 hours ago, Rising Dusk said:

"Good morning Void."  Listening to the nervous mare ramble on in her stutter speech patterns.  "Not that long, I slept quite a lot actually and feel very refreshed, thank you.  How was the inn?"

"I-It was okay, and the room is good. A-Again thank you for the help with t-that, officer. There w-was a uhm... S-Small issue when we c-checked in with somepony a-accidentally spelling something on N-Null, but it's okay. She didn't h-hurt anypony, and the p-pony apologized. It was w-weird to be treated like that."

Null hurting somepony were a genuine concern, as she had done some... Horrid, horrid things in their time, mostly for the sake of their own survival. Void knew how it affected her sister, but there were hardly a time where she couldn't say that what she had done were justified, even if it were best not to talk about it here in Equestria. Null could likely still serve time somehow for the things she did, or at the very least get a heavy bias against her, even if the tough calls Null made were all for them to survive.

As for the inn itself, it were a nice place and the two were generally left alone, which were nice. The shower was great too, and that loofah or what it were called, had really helped cleaning her prosthetic well. It could sometimes be a real hassle to get into every crevice of it without spending hours, and as she had wanted to work on the inventory list, that had been less than ideal in her mind.

The ponies there were also really nice, and she had a few times already started to cry from how they treated the two of them. Beginning with the random pony who had spilled a drink on Null. Not a bad word or cruel stare had come from him. It had really felt like he treated them as just... Ponies. Not pariahs, or lesser creatures, but like everypony else. Equestria truly didn't live up to the bad rep it had always gotten in Troy.

9 hours ago, Rising Dusk said:

"I don't mean to prod, but have you two considered getting Null a prosthetic wing?  Like your leg?  I have a friend that is quite the brilliant, if eccentric, inventor that might be able to make one that could even let her fly again.  He's a unicorn that's made his own sets of wings capable of flight.  While his uses magic, he feels pretty confident he can make a pair that won't require any.  Just a pegasi's own muscle system and mechanical parts,"

This part though, made Void forget all of that, and she staggered a step back as if she had been kicked. She frankly looked like it too, for the seconds it took her to find her breath again, and make her lower lip just wobble pointlessly.

"N-Null could... Fly again?"

Her heart raced away, filling her ears with it's pounding, while her mind got filled with distracting images of Null actually being in the sky, to a point where she didn't even notice that she had slung herself around the officer's neck and currently cried on his shoulder.

"Thank you... Thank you..."

She kept whispering this between sobs for a full minute, before she finally managed to tear herself away from the strong grip she had taken in Rising, and wipe the tears from her eyes.

"You don't u-understand how much this would mean. Null she... I h-haven't seen her smile since she were six and l-lost her wing. Eevery t-time she tried it's f-forced, and p-pained. She tries to h-hide it, but I c-can see it in her eyes. That s-spark of joy... It haven't l-lived in her for twenty years. Perhaps if she got the s-sky back, she could f-finally start to heal."

Void didn't know if it would work, with how broken Null were beneath the anger she used to keep herself together with, but it were the best chance there ever would be, as she had been miserable ever since that day. In parts because of the wing taking away her one sense of joy and happiness, and in parts because of the intense burden life suddenly dropped on her shoulders, with having to raise both herself and Void on the run through unknown countries, while they both had fresh wounds in their missing limbs, and no friends or family to depend on. It hadn't been easy, and Null had ended up just more and more broken and bitter throughout the years.

Thinking that Rising's inventor friend might finally be able to do something that could change the pegasus's life for the better - which she didn't doubt too much, as so far, the officer had not done a single thing to make her think he would deceive them - were making her pretty emotional, and- Yep, now she started crying again. Probably a far better reception than they'd get when eventually telling Null about this.

• Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom (@Moonlit)

"This house, like you said." Nada replied to Cherish "Not only would going to the castle be very bad idea, considering where they usually are situated, but I also have no idea what castle we are talking about." she stared at the paper for a second and then looked at Cherish awkwardly "Um...are you able to write? I...I never learned how to write, only read." Back then Nada hadn't seen a reason to learn to write, not that it would been that easy to do so anyways, considering that even though she was already noticeably smaller than normal sirens even back then, she was still pretty big, and pony sized quill and paper wasn't really made for sirens' size.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Blitz Boom

Ruby just met Scarcity's stare, she didn't really like eye contacts, but it was something she had learned to bear it when among ponies. She had no reason to believe that Scarcity would know about her true self, not that it would have necessary bothered her in this case, since there really wasn't any way to prove it without getting her to change, which could only be done if she made it happen herself, thanks to the transformation being mostly physical, and dragonic magic wasn't really known in Equestria based on what Ruby could gather, so the common place magic detectors and inhibitor didn't really work on it.

This of course wasn't fully fool proof, and Ruby knew it, she knew that someone capable, like this mare, could have information about things that other ponies didn't, and that she was just selling this mare the tools to force her to change if she wished, but she trusted that the mare wasn't stupid enough to purposely anger a dragon.

"I prefer to not waste air by speaking nonsense, I rather only speak when and what I need to." Ruby simply stated "And no, I'm not familiar with the business side." 

On 12/7/2018 at 3:55 PM, Blitz Boom said:

@OptimisticNeighsayer

"Back in my day, music on these things were far more calm and subtle in it. Don't know if I care for this new tone, but it was played well."

Vivid stepped out of the shadows near a door opening, aware that she had been heard, as otherwise, it seemed as if the pony would not have stopped playing.

What he were doing here though, were a mystery to her. Had he broken in simply to find the piano? Or were he one of these *ghost hunters* she had heard about a few times? Thrill seekers who thought that it were a great kick to find haunted houses and try to communicate with the diseased. An admirable goal in a way, but also something that could aggravate her, as their intend seemed just to experience something interesting, and not to help the poor departed who needed help to move on. Not to speak of the dangers in potentially getting yourself in the same room as a deranged poltergeist who were lost in their own pain, and prone to lashing out.

Spirits were not something for the uninitiated or egoistical to face. It were a path that should be treated with caution, respect, and a want to help. Anything else were simply mocking those who needed to move on, but for whatever reason, were stuck on this plane. And she cared not for that.

Though perhaps she should not go to conclusions. He might simply be some kind of musical wonder who were fascinated by the large organ. It certainly seemed like he knew how to play on it, which would surely have had to have taken some practice, and despite her somewhat mellow comment to the miniature concert, she had found the music to be mostly enjoyable. Getting used to this new worlds music were tough at times, as often she considered it little more than pointless noise, but this at least had effort in it, and nopony who simply screamed, or kept overusing a drum. Oh how she loathed that kind of pointless noise most of them all. Song were supposed to be beautiful, not something that you tainted by sounding as if you were introduced to the second layer of Hell, or hid behind a singular instrument that could only make the same repetitive sound.

She wondered how he might react to her actually. Her appearance were generally still equine, despite her burning ears - which yes, she could hear perfectly fine from, despite how it might look - tattoos that pulsated with a purple glow, and long, reptilian tail, but she found that it tended to be off-putting or disturbing to more normal ponies. Plus, she had been wandering around in this place where he'd likely think he were alone, which might not put her in the greatest of light to begin with, if this pony were one of the more distrustful ones that were.

"Hello there, little colt. I am Vivid Loss. Who are you, and what brings you to this darkened castle this time of day?"

=======================================================================================

Ivory's hooves slipped across the keys as the voice called to him, a C7 major chord crashing into a cacophony of chromatic descents. Of course, he was always irritated at anypony breaking his concentration, but at the same time, he probably did need to stop, as he had already tested each stop at least twice by now. He slowly turned around to see from what the voice was coming from, and he grew a little pale. Besides the Friendship Journal, he had read a lot of ghost stories and legends about the castle, all of which he took with a grain of salt, but this one was quite unlike anything he had ever read about. The fire in this... dragonish, he supposed, pony's ears lit up the room in such a way to make the Foundation Era features of the walls look ominous, as if she could summon up an entire army from them to vanquish him on the slightest offense. Her voice, however, had seemed friendly enough, but that only deepened his fear of this stranger. Her tattoos, too, seemed to hold a mysterious power inside them, one more defensive than offensive than the fire in her ears, as it slowly flowed and pulsed through the tattoos to sustain some great armor spell on her. But this creature didn't strike him as a warrior, but rather a deity or spirit looking down at its creation, but at the same time expecting no reverence. It reminded him of stories where a triangle, living in a flat world, met a cube whom the triangle could only behold as a square that seemed to defy the physics of its world.

He was stiff. He stared at Vivid Loss for about ten seconds before finally mustering a nervous smile and saying. "H-hello, my name is Ivory Starwind, and I just opened a music store in Ponyville. I repair and sell pianos and organs, and I heard about the organ that is supposedly still in good repair, and indeed, it is. The fellow who put a maintenance charm on it was either really careful in tailoring the acoustic nodes to the instrument, or knew techniques not discovered until five hundred years after this thing was built."

He dared not say anything more until Vivid acknowledged his information, lest it waste her valuable time.

On 12/7/2018 at 3:55 PM, Blitz Boom said:

@OptimisticNeighsayer

"..."

Cover-up opened his muzzle to say something as the door opened, and the mare greeted him, but he found that the only thing he could press out of there were air.preparing himself mentally for this place were one thing. it was all in his mind, and he could think of how to do things, and consider himself as suddenly having a spine, but now, being in the real situation, he found himself pausing, and the fact that he likely just stood there and looked like a huge idiot were starting to make him feel embarrassed. To a point where he lowered his head and got a blush on his cheeks, and tried to speak again, though while this time averting his eyes. He were making enough of a fool out of himself right now with having to see potential judgement right now. He had enough of that sort in the hospital before he painted over his scars, and sometimes after that too, as not that many were big on excessive tattoos, and especially not in the face, where he also had some, with the most prominent one going straight over his right eye. Still just the same *extending tendrils* kind of pattern, though it varied, depending on the severity of the scars he were trying to hide.

Relateret billede

(Something like this. Found on google)

"Uhm... H-Hello? My name is Cover-up, and I heard that this was a school for... Friendship, r-right? I'm not local, but I was hoping that p-perhaps I could still come by and try to see if I could learn something? P-Please?"

He felt like he were about to bail, but it wasn't easy. Not just because he had finally gotten here and felt more or less frozen in place, but because if he tried to run away, the large quill strapped to one side of him would spill over, and leave a big mess everywhere. Potentially even on him, and the other pony. Sure he could reabsorb it again, long as he had the huge paint brush on his back, but it was still going to take time, and he'd just end up chickening out for good, thinking that he had made too big of a fool of himself to not just be laughed at the second he were spotted again. If not worse, if they thought of his special ability as some kind of bad witchcraft. Coming from Harrowmark roots, that were a real concern in his mind, as being chased off would then be the least of his worries.

Starlight easily sensed the foal's pain. He seemed to have nowhere else to go, and probably had done some terrible wrong. "This is indeed the School of Friendship," she said with a smile. "And we always have room for anypony to study and learn about Friendship... as long as they don't try to abuse it." Her smile faded for a moment, worried that this one too might abuse it. But Twilight's policy hadn't changed, and she had to follow it. "Follow me," she said, and led the colt to her office. She took out the cocoa from her pocket dimension and started preparing two cups. "Have a seat. Care for some empathy cocoa?"

@Dji

Okay so she was a little smarter than he thought. "Ponyville is small, but there's no way everypony walks by you." 

Zealous started rolling his eyes, walking closer. "You're clearly lying at this point, Where are you from?"

Stepping back a bit, he glanced around nervously, unsure what to come up with. "Uhm..."

"It really couldn't be such an issue to share it, could it?" He asked, smirking a little.

"Perhaps?" He rubbed the back of his head with a hoof. "Ponies don't exactly like my kind." He whispered as his eyes changed visibly into changeling eyes.
=======
@Blitz Boom

"Of course, but there's not many ways to do so." Iron, glanced around. "And that'd involve removing Emerald from her body, I doubt she'd want to do that."

Astral kept on walking. "I imagine walking there isn't prefered for you is it?" She looked back to Chow, heading about the same way they had when they first went to Canterlot.

=========
Meanwhile, Sapphire looked up, reaching her hoof into the astral plane and removing the pony she left there, dropping their body on the floor, looking to Emerald. "We need something you can't be removed from, something more permanent until we can make our vessels." She sighed to herself. "But aside from that, who would've sent them after you?" She looked to where the rift was curiously, stepping to it, her gem glowing. "No signature, or residue from their origin point, strange, that shouldn't be possible." She looked back, her sword dissipating. "Should we chase them or continue with getting our bodies back?"

@Blitz Boom

What came next was a whirlwind of things going unexpectedly wrong. Though the statue was currently safe, Lin wasn't feeling too good at the moment. There was a moment when she blacked out. One moment, she was in the temple chamber the next, on the barren, desolate mountaintop. The sound of the thunderstorm coming bringing her back into consciousness, along with the sensation of pain radiating outwards from her left side. All of it, though her foreleg seems to be hit the hardest. 

"I think that's the worst of it." Lin attempted to pull herself up when she heard a loud crack on her left foreleg. An undeniable sound that was immediately followed with her yelling in pain and collapsing back to the ground, clutching the affected area.

"Rrrgh! Seems like I wouldn't... be able to walk... for a while. Rosa, I'm opening a gate back to Sen and the others. You... the statue go first. Doubt I can pull myself... and keep the gate open at the same time."

With little strength to work with, and distracted by the pain, it was apparent Lin couldn't get a gate open. Not even a little hint that there was something happening.

But back at the seaside, there wasn't anything Sen could see that would indicate a change in presence, or lack thereof. He has then resigned to Omen's abilities, knowing she would know how best to proceed. She knew something was up and it was time to act. As much as his worries were rising, he tried to hid it this time. Better to know they are safe than waiting for them to return. 

"Do you know where they are? Could you take us to them?"

@Blitz Boom @Dji

A good sentiment, and good advice all around. Those will come in handy when Ember comes to visit again, and the princesses will definitely have something to work with when something like the "Convocation of the Creatures" happens. Maybe it did? Who knows what the heads of the different creatures are up to when the fate of the world isn't at stake and they have the time to meet and discuss whatever pressing issues needed their attention. 

"That sounds good, and I know Spike can use that information as well. He and a friend of his, Thorax, will definitely find that helpful!"

The pegasus paused for a moment, assuming this was already sufficient before immediately attempting to backpedal on her words. It probably might not be well-known that the changeling hive's new leader is a friend to the current Dragon Lord. Who knows that kind of impression that will leave on Nerzhei, if it is not known that is. It may be better to get it out of the way then, before something more... untoward leaves a worse impression.

"Maybe I should explain that. A while back, Spike decided to throw a party for Ember but invited the current Changeling hive's leader. There was a misunderstanding and the latter assumed the party was for him. Long story short, the two got angry at Spike and became friends soon after." 

@Blitz Boom, @EQ_Theta

TWILIGHT SPARKLE

"You said it yourself, Nerzhei. Most dragons are brutes and like showing off. It was pretty simple and surprisingly easy. Fluttershy and I dressed up as a dragon ourselves," Twilight explained with a smile. "I was surprised how easily we fooled them too and Dragon Lord Ember is a good friend of ours once she realised Spike was a friend."

@Blitz Boom

KARMIC FATE

Karmic tightened her grip on Enzo's back once the wrappings had gone away. Over the whistling of the wind, she opted to keep her mouth shut but at the very least, she knew they were going somewhere that could potentially separate herself and Atzy from each other.

@Blitz Boom

AURORA LIGHTS

"I-If you're talking about me living as a Griffin, th-then no, I'm not anything like them. I mostly kept to myself and stayed with the family who raised me until I went out into Equestria to find out what it was like," Aurora answered, her voice getting stronger the more she talked. "I was only about six months old when my family found me. They knew I was different but they still took care of me, even when I stayed as a griffin rather than a changeling."

@FanOfManyShows

WATTS MECHANO

"My stall is in the main marketplace, opposite the stand that sells fruit and vegetables. Trust me, everypony passes through at one point or another," Watts smirked but it quickly fell when she took a good look at his eyes. "Changeling!?" she hissed in shock, but kept her voice low so only Zealous and the newly-discovered changeling could hear her. "Why are you here!?"