Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Casual stroll

Blitz Boom

@@SpaceOnion

"Actually, everything will be fine," Disruptis said. He put his hoof down on the windows of the police station and they were covered by a slight yellow tint.

"I just have to set up a few wards so everypony's windows won't break when I line up the stereo. Say, do you think you can run down to Vinyl? I may need her help, tell her to bring her boom speakers. Also, tell her I sent you."

((Let me RP Vinyl, ok?"))

Sternly was beginning to lose his patience.

"I'm not doing anything for you, until you explain what it is you're doing, and how it'll help find this device of yours. What is it you're not telling me?"

((OOC: Just to avoid any misunderstandings, I'm not actually losing my patience. This is just what Sternly would say, since he's kind of a dick to strangers. Also, I would be fine with you RPing as Vinyl. However, I don't think it's really up to me to begin with.))

• Brohoof 1

@,

Blitz looked up when the thing that was in the bag was mentioned with a big smile on her face and frosting on the left side of her mouth.

"Hehe, this isn't a confetti bomb Storm Shine. Those are."

Blitz turned and pointed a hoof towards the big bag she had brought in earlyer. There were around 10 in that bag, and all of them were the stronger version of the one that had gotten them a warning from the mayor. The size had been increaded to hold the bigger power of them, but she had made real sure that they would fit the size of Pinkie Pie's party canon. She'd seen that a few times and knew the size of it more or less, so it had just been to make sure to write down the measurement and rough power when it fired off and she could make stuff that fitted. It was a more time consuming way, but it was fun, and she would have had to take the canon apart otherwise. She didn't want to do that to Pinkie.

Looking back up on the others he got a glimmer in her eye of joy. Cause the thing on the table was something she was even more proud off than the confetti bombs. Her new big thing.

"That there is a Rainbow Inferno. It should be lit, sent to the sky and then, 10 seconds after, Kaboom!"

Blitz rose up on her hind legs and spread out her front hooves to show the general idear of an explosion.

"Colours all over the sky. It's totally safe too, just as long as you don't let it stay on the ground. Not like last time nono. It won't fly down again now or go off by a fall.."

She went back to finishing off her cupcake. It might be something that could make a giant mess if it went off in here that was on the table, but she had told them to not set fire to it, so she was sure that it was all fine. Silly ponys that would do that anyway with something meant for the sky. The sky could take fire, houses couldn't.

While she munched on, she recalled when the mayor had told them to stop before it escalated. It was really no fun to stop them there. Nothing was on fire, the other ponys weren't screaming or yelling and she hadn't even fired off another of the pink things she'd used on Storm Shine. She had even been told to hand over the couple more she had of them, no fun at all.

((Edit. Pvt. Applejack, Blitz is a girl, stop saying him. :P ))

Edited by Blitz Boom
  • Brohoof 1

@,

Blitz looked up when the thing that was in the bag was mentioned with a big smile on her face and frosting on the left side of her mouth.

"Hehe, this isn't a confetti bomb Storm Shine. Those are."

Blitz turned and pointed a hoof towards the big bag she had brought in earlyer. There were around 10 in that bag, and all of them were the stronger version of the one that had gotten them a warning from the mayor. The size had been increaded to hold the bigger power of them, but she had made real sure that they would fit the size of Pinkie Pie's party canon. She'd seen that a few times and knew the size of it more or less, so it had just been to make sure to write down the measurement and rough power when it fired off and she could make stuff that fitted. It was a more time consuming way, but it was fun, and she would have had to take the canon apart otherwise. She didn't want to do that to Pinkie.

Looking back up on the others he got a glimmer in her eye of joy. Cause the thing on the table was something she was even more proud off than the confetti bombs. Her new big thing.

"That there is a Rainbow Inferno. It should be lit, sent to the sky and then, 10 seconds after, Kaboom!"

Blitz rose up on her hind legs and spread out her front hooves to show the general idear of an explosion.

"Colours all over the sky. It's totally safe too, just as long as you don't let it stay on the ground. Not like last time nono. It won't fly down again now or go off by a fall.."

She went back to finishing off her cupcake. It might be something that could make a giant mess if it went off in here that was on the table, but she had told them to not set fire to it, so she was sure that it was all fine. Silly ponys that would do that anyway with something meant for the sky. The sky could take fire, houses couldn't.

While she munched on, she recalled when the mayor had told them to stop before it escalated. It was really no fun to stop them there. Nothing was on fire, the other ponys weren't screaming or yelling and she hadn't even fired off another of the pink things she'd used on Storm Shine. She had even been told to hand over the couple more she had of them, no fun at all.

((Edit. Pvt. Applejack, Blitz is a girl, stop saying him. :P ))

(Oh sorry :P)

"So this thing is a bomb right?" I asked Blitz after she finished her introduction of the bomb. "Like an actual bomb. Not one that's filled with confetti. One that blows." I said pointing to the round thing on the table.

(OOC: Can't think of anything else to type)

• Brohoof 1

@,

Blitz raised her head and nodded to the military man.

"Uhuh. It's a big kabloomy. Veeery big light. You like fire in the sky?"

Blitz bend down and took the last mouthful of muffin before looking back up on the pony. She wondered what he'd say, but right now she had a mouth full of frosting and tasty cake, so she couldn't glee at him the right way until she'd finish chewing.

• Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom,

"Of course.... I should have figured you wouldn't leave it at one confetti bomb Blitz..." *chuckles* "I just hope that Ms. Mayor doesn't flip her lid when those go off...." Storm smiles as he thinks about it. "So, any Ideas for cupcake bombs? Or perhaps a frosting bomb? Though you'd have to make sure it doesn't come out burnt..."

Edited by Storm Shine
  • Brohoof 1

@,

"Very well. I'll go and see Vinyl." Sternly said, before leaving to Vinyl's house.

When Sternly made it to Vinyl Scratch's doorstep, he proceeded to knock on the door.

(Filler, since I don't know how to pad out going to a new location, with little dialogue. Oh yeah, and filler. Did I mention filler?)

• Brohoof 1

@,

Blitz turned her head towards Storm SHine and gulped down so she could answer her questions. It had been a very tasty cupcake, but so were all of those in here. The bakers were really good at their job.

"I tried, but Mrs. Cake said It was bad to waste frosting like that, so she made me promise not to try again."

She had asked the baker at some point how to not make it burned and she had asked into why that wondered her. It sort of snowballed from there, and ended with her giving a promise not to do something like that. Both because it was a waste, and also because she had heard about the confetti bomb and were worried what the filly would be able to do with something more dense like frosting.

Blitz then proceeded to work on another idea that ended up with her pulverizing a boulder instead, so to say there had been a safe day was a bit of an understatement.

At least it had been a boulder in the forest that'd gotten on the road, so not like anyone complained. And the rubble worked well in filling the hole below it as well, so quick disposal too.

• Brohoof 1

@,

Blitz raised her head and nodded to the military man.

"Uhuh. It's a big kabloomy. Veeery big light. You like fire in the sky?"

Blitz bend down and took the last mouthful of muffin before looking back up on the pony. She wondered what he'd say, but right now she had a mouth full of frosting and tasty cake, so she couldn't glee at him the right way until she'd finish chewing.

(Oh sorry for not responding. I had to much of a good day.)

"Well if it's not ment to blow me to high hell then yeah." I said. I smiled at the filly. "So how the hell's this thing supposed to work Blitz." I asked Blitz. I put a hoof on the device.

(OOC: Sorry for using the word hell. Kinda wanted to see how Blitz would react.)

• Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom,

"Oh well, I guess my dream of a frosting covered land will have to wait..." Storm smiled "But at least we still have cupcakes!"

@Pvt. Applejack,@Blitz Boom,

"Uh... I wouldn't touch that.. Blitz, that's not going to go off unless we light it..... Right?" Storm asked "I hope you tested for that after that last.... Incident..." He clarified "I don't know what you were thinking, making a bomb like that... And I still don't know what you used in that bomb to make it give me rabbit ears, though I don't think I want to know" Storm complained aloud "I'm just glad it wore off..."

'Though if it could give me a fox tail.... that might be pretty cool..."

• Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom,

"Oh well, I guess my dream of a frosting covered land will have to wait..." Storm smiled "But at least we still have cupcakes!"

@Pvt. Applejack,@Blitz Boom,

"Uh... I wouldn't touch that.. Blitz, that's not going to go off unless we light it..... Right?" Storm asked "I hope you tested for that after that last.... Incident..." He clarified "I don't know what you were thinking, making a bomb like that... And I still don't know what you used in that bomb to make it give me rabbit ears, though I don't think I want to know" Storm complained aloud "I'm just glad it wore off..."

'Though if it could give me a fox tail.... that might be pretty cool..."

I had a confused look on my face. "Wwwwhhhat?" I asked Storm. "Actually dont answer that." I kept my hoof on the device the whole time. I looked down at the device. "Storm I was in the marines during Iwo and Okinawa I saw explosives before sometimes to close, and I can asure you that no bomb on this world will go off if somepony touches it. Trust me I could drop this device on the ground right now and I bet it won't go off." Suddenly I remembered who made it. I pulled my hoof of it. "Oh yeah a kid made this. Forgot a'bout that." I didn't trust Blitz's ability to make a stable bomb.
  • Brohoof 1

@

Sternly cut her off.

"A pony named Disruptis sent me here, and he wants to borrow your loudspeakers. I'm just here to retrieve them. That is, assuming you actually know him, of course."

(Filler, filler, and more filler. Oh boy, here we go. More filler. One of these days, I should just type in the most ridiculous, nonsensical story, instead of simply typing in FILLERFILLERFILLERFILLERFILLER!!!!!)

Edited by SpaceOnion
  • Brohoof 1

@,

"My friend Riley and I got into a lot of scrapes as younglings," contributed Anala. "A few months after we met, his parents banned him from seeing me because they thought I was a bad influence on him. So we had to start hanging out in secret. And when we played a prank on the mayor... oh, boy."

• Brohoof 1

@,

@,

"I don't know what it was called Storm, but I found this polka dotted white flower in the forest and tried to use that. It got a weird effect on the kabloomy."

Blitz really didn't know what half the things she found out in the forest was even supposed to be, let alone what it was called. She just labelled them according to what they did, way easier.

She then looked up at the other pony, the one that had just been about to play with the rainbow bomb on the table.

"Come ooon, it's safe. It needs fire to go off. Oh, and it have to be the fuse with the black and white stripes."

She giggled. This one was so silly that he didn't even see the fuse going out from it. You couldn't have a good bomb without a fuse. It ws just... Not right.

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

"You did a prank too? I wanna hear!"

Blitz sat down and put her hooves together while looking up at the braided pony she'd seen first here earlier. It was going to be fun to hear what she had done. Was it vandalism? Banana peels? Explosives??? This was gonna be fun.

• Brohoof 1

@@Blitz Boom,

"A prank? We played dozens," replied Anala. "We started off small, and then we decided to toilet-paper the entire school. We managed to get about halfway throught before a teacher walked into the clasroom we were doing. I hid, but Riley got marched off to the principal's office."

"I listened in to the whole conversation. They told Riley that there was no way he could have caused so much mess on his own, and that he must have had an 'accomplice', and that if he didn't tell them who it was, he'd be cleaning up the entire mess by himself. But he still refused to tell them. So, I guess you could say he..."

She paused before saying the punchline. "Took the 'wrap' for me."

• Brohoof 1

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

Blitz held her hooves in front of her mouth and giggled at the pun.

She hadn't been inside the school even if it had occurred to her when she saw all the other fillys and colts that entered there, but she knew the size of that place, and the thought of it halfway covered in toilet paper made a vivid image in her head. It was too low tech for her kind of fun, but it sounded like a good prank nonetheless.

• Brohoof 1

Stoneheart quietly listened to the conversation, flicking her tail every so often. She didn't know what to contribute, so she just sat there and reacted.

She glanced at the bomb, knowing now what it does.

Blitz made that? All by herself? She's got some talent, she thought to herself.

• Brohoof 1

I eased back when Blitz said that it needed to be fired first. "So like a mortar." I said to myself. How's this kid make this? I thought. How'd he make it so fast? I thought. I looked up at the ceiling.

FLASHBACK STARTS NOW

I was on the island of Okinawa looking up into the sky. "Red you comin'?" asked LaCpl. Corn Husk. "Yeah. Yeah I'm comin." I headed towards him and the squad. I pulled out a map of the part of the island we were at and rolled it out on the ground. "Major's orders are to take out artillery pieces here, here, and here." I said pointing to three locations close to one another. "Also a Jap command post is located here." I said pointing to a marked location. "Not far away should be about a click from the 3rd gun." I said looking up from the map. "We'll be supported by 2nd and 3rd platoon. So is everyone ready?" Everyone said yes. "Good lets go." I got up "I'll be on point. Everyone follow me." With that the squad moved towards their targets.

• Brohoof 1

An elegant mare that stood as tall as the famous model Fleur dis Lis walked down a street that led to the market. Her cinnamon colored coat and red piercing eyes gave off an aura of wealth as did her amethyst necklace. As Cinnamon Hex walked her thoughts of her being her were racing through her head.

"This place is tiny compared to Baltimare. In fact all these ponies are walking around here like would they would know nothing of what I'm searching...Heck I don't even know where to find it". She frowned determined not to ask the ponies walking by her directions.

She abruptly stopped all motion in the middle of the street and started arguing with herself on whether or not to ask any of these town bumpkins her question.

((Why did it take me soo long to think of this.))

• Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom,

"Well..." Storm wiped some sweat from his forehead. "That's  relief... Though if you find a flower in there that could give me a fox tail... Let me know...." "Wait....I hope she didn't..."

"Though..." He added "I hope you didn't use any of those odd flowers in this one..."

@Rainbow Eclipse,

"A prank on the mayor, huh?" Storm laughs "I wouldn't prank our mayor directly, she get's mad enough at me and Blitz already, probably since she's gotten caught in the crossfire before.."

@All Ponies at the table,

"Alright, well this has been fun, but I've got to start heading out." Storm started "I need to put these cupcakes in my fridge, and... Uh... Actually I guess that's about it for now.." He realized

"Oh well, anyways it was nice to meet you all, and to see you again Blitz." Storm said balancing the cupcake box on his head "Guess I'll see you all later!" And there was that dust-pony, making yet another appearance as Storm pretty much disappeared.

@NoobyBrony,

After dropping the cupcakes off at home, Storm decided to fly a few laps around town. Just as he was about to head back home for a nap, he noticed an odd mare stop in the middle of the road. She seemed to be.. arguing with herself... "Well, I guess I would be a bit of a hypocrite If I were to criticize her for something like that" Storm being interested in another new pony showing up decided to pop in and say hi. Flying down he stopped and hovered just above and to her right before speaking. "Hello miss! My name's Storm Shine, and I couldn't help but notice yet another new pony.. Lot's of new ponies showing up lately!" He Introduced "Anyways, I just saw you down here talking to yourself, and I figured I would say hi and all.. By the way, I think I heard something about directions.. do you need any help?" Storm explained himself, then asked.

Edited by Storm Shine
  • Brohoof 1

@,

Anala watched as Storm Shine, the ridiculously energetic and hyperactive stallion, raced away. "Later!" she called after him, waving. 'I wonder if he noticed the 'KICK ME' sign I pasted on his butt?' she thought with a devious smirk.

She turned back to the group.

Edited by Rainbow Eclipse
  • Brohoof 1

So this was the town the mare had spoke of? It felt... Peaceful.

He could feel the bountifulness of the earth beneath his hooves with every step, even as he moved inside the towns limit. It was a feeling he had not in many other places than the wild or small, quaint places these days. The bigger cities tended to have too little nature and an over-abundance of creatures that made the ground unable to cope with vegetation the longer it went. They had their charms, certainly, but he had it better when he felt flourishing ground beneath his hooves.

Another few steps went by in his even pace and the abundance of life wandering the town became the next thing to enter his mind. Certainly, he had felt the vibrations in the earth before entering the town from some, but as he walked further in the healthy number of creatures here began to slowly stand out.

Currently, he would wager that ponys were the abundance here, even if the town name had not given it away. The steps were distinct, and gathering in rapid succession compared to, as an example, the griffins. The number were, as always simply a suggestion of course, but there were a difference between the streets of the metropolises and minor places such as this that could be felt within a certain margin. In Manehatten, as an example, it had felt as if the ground were always shaking, never unmoving. Here it had it's pauses, or just minor shakes compared to the magnitude of the larger town. It made it easier to sample out certain vibrations from the flock.

The air was fresh, and with it brought many tidbits of conversations with it his way. Nothing he would interfeer in, certainly, but it was good to hear the diversity of the talks. Or rather, it was good to hear that there was not talk about him walking in. It tended to drag some attention when he wandered in, either because his eyes were always closed, the necklace he bore or the colours he adorned tended to be the beginning of things. The concept of colours were lost on him, but others could stare if they wanted. they had the free will to do so.

Besides, until his mouth opened or something removed the cape that were securely on his back it tended to be passing words. Still, it was worth listening too, just in case.

More steps went calmly by before a curious set of steps nearby got his attention. It was further in between than most of those around, but did not hit hard like someone running would. The combination would make him guess pony, but their steps did tend to be closer because of the short legs. Perhaps this was one with longer legs? Whatever the case, the steps wandered confidently for a while before suddenly stopping.

Who was this that walked with determination just to stop? Perhaps he could find out.

Wandering closer the wind helped determine how far he was from bumping into the mare or stallion in front of him, which was helpful as literally bumping into another was hardly ever a good beginning.

"I do apologise if I interrupt something, but are you okay?"

His calm voice was directed towards the one who stopped from about a meter or so behind his or her back. It was perhaps not the most polite start, but it did stop the other one in starting of by seeing his sharp teeth, so that would perhaps even it out.

It was then that he felt the wind change in front of the one who he had been talking to and heard another voice beginning to talk. An excited voice. Male, from the tone of it. The fact the air flow had acted as it did held some points towards it being a pegasus as well. Dragon could be an option, but he just didn't think so. Most dragons had a certain... Grovel to their tone, this one had not.

Edited by Blitz Boom
  • Brohoof 1

@

Sternly winced when he realized he forgot one important detail.

"Why did I forgot to ask him that? How could I be so stupid?"

Sternly sighed. "I don't know. He never mentioned where he'd be." Sternly said, swallowing his pride.

"I'm assuming we'll have to be in the town square for this to work. We might as well head there."

• Brohoof 1