Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Casual stroll

Blitz Boom

@@Moonlit,

What met Serenade wasn't a question, but instead a quick, tight hug by the overly exited Ziggy after she had towelled off her short mane.

"Hehe, silly silly. You get some rest and we can talk later. It's important to get your sleep."

She let go off the Siren in disguise and leaned down with her head so she were face to face with Serenade, grinning with a look of somepony trying to induce a diabetic shock from sheer happy face.

"Buuuut, I wouldn't mind knowing what was going to munch on my face before. I didn't really get a good look on things and I'm curious. Was it a Turtle? Fishes? Bacteria? Plankton? Not really sure what you think a snack, but loads of things that could eat my face."

And loads of reasons why she should sound disturbed by that instead of the happy tone she had going, but that were Ziggy for you. Unless some damage had been done, she would be excited to see what Could have done it and try to learn about that. In a sense to avoid it, but also because she were curious and most of the stuff she had read about at medical school that could do thinga like this wasn't something she had run into before.

Seeing something with your own eyes the first time could be mighty interesting after all. Like meeting Serenade, Omen and Luna today. First time she had met either an Alicorn, a Siren, or a... Whatever Omen were, and it had been a really fun day. Well, what she remembered of it anyway. But now she knew what it was like to be in a trance too, so that was a kinda cool experience too. pity she couldn't remember anything while it went on.

@@Seamore Sandwich,

@@GingerLightning,

@@AmberDust,

@@Lonk Chase,

Briar stood silent for a while and eventually resumed looking between trees, unaware of where the onlooker were at this point in time.

"I will give you credit where credit is due, you hide well. Little smell, silent movements, not too much interference by wind currents... Really, I must commemorate you on your skills in keeping yourself out of sight. And in more sense than one. I take it that you have been around others before that did not rely on sight to find you?"

He were sure that he had heard something small just before. Not far from him, and barely more than a few leaves moving, which might as well be the wind or a bird landing, but he were sure that he/she/it were still there somewhere. The wind was misleading him right now - or perhaps used against him depending on the point of view - but it did tell of clusters that wasn't just branches now and again. Though, as it wasn't in the general direction where the wind would blow towards him, where exactly were a hard thing to guess.

Whilst Briar kept talking to what might seem like empty space to some, Brittle had spent the last minute or so whilst introductions had gone around to move a little closer to Briar and getting the sort of panicked look in her eyes that would normally have her on the brink of shifting over, but as she were still holding the seed nothing was happening. Not that she focused on that so much as the ones around her from her position near the ground. Or well, her head were near anyway, whilst the rest of her posture just added to the look of somepony who was expecting something or somepony to hit her at any given time.

So far there were a colt talking strangely, a pegasus who thankfully seemed to be talking with the scary cat instead of focusing on her, and somepony or something up in the trees. Briar and Seamore was there too, sure, but she trusted Briar as much as she could trust anypony and Seamore... He hadn't done anything bad yet, so he wasn't the top of her list of beings she were afraid off right now.

She had almost gone out of her good exoskeleton when a new noise was heard and somepony began to speak behind them, though amongst the fear of seeing it were somepony with a sharp fang - fangs usually meant dangerous to her - she also looked at the odd things beyond that. Namely that she too seemed to have holes in her legs and her wings, though the wings looked more like pegasus wings than the bug wings she had.

"C-Changeling...?"

She still wasn't sure what were with that word, but some of the others - and Briar - had told her enough so that it sounded like that were what she were. This one looked bit like her too and might be the same thing, though she wasn't sure if this one had an exoskeleton or fur right now. It could be hard to see when your neck were lowered and you looked up from a few inches off hitting the ground.

What she Did see however, were something making it's way out of a nearby bush after she had uttered the low question. It wasn't something she had seen before, as Timberwolves were still something she thankfully hadn't run into in her time, so for her it just looked like a scrawny wolf pup made out of tree parts, though that were still plenty weird.

From the looks of things, the Timberpup were sneaking up on the newly arrived perhaps-Changeling and when he were near enough, would raise his head up and snap after the tail. Sort of like when a cat found a piece of dangling string, with the exception that you generally couldn't feel it if something pulled a piece of string from you with their teeth. A tail was another matter entirely.

If Lonk were looking too, he might in fact recognise the Timberpup as the one that had played around with him before. The torch marks on the side of it's face and random scratches were hard to miss and unlikely to happen to two individual creatures, though he shouldn't be able to warn the new arrival in time unless he were rather fast in it.

@@EQ_Theta,

"When you both come back, it should help making them listen. Happy beings seem to be like that."

Omen had patiently listened to what Senlin had said. It sounded like much of the rest of the stuff he had told about his family and where he came from, but she supposed that made sense. They lived isolated, and under the same rules over and over again. It would make sense they became the same in some ways.

"Hopefully you will soon be able to... Huh."

She were about to say something more, including asking where it were that they originated from since perhaps one of the stories he had heard would tell of a name or something more, but she got distracted by seeing what appeared to be a small hole in the clouds they were walking towards.

"A cloud went away. Strange."

The ones in Ponyville that hit the skies to clear the darkness from them weren't completely unknown to her, though how and why they did it were still a mystery, but so far she hadn't seen any of them go towards the forest before. Something about the clouds not acting the same as in town, though the two she heard mention that hadn't gone beyond that with describing what they meant, so she had learned little else.

One of them might be why a sky had gone away, but if they weren't normally here, was it really that? Perhaps something else instead, like magic?

They would see she supposed, though what Senlin would make of it were anypony's guess so what would happen wasn't something she could be sure about.

"I will give you credit where credit is due, you hide well. Little smell, silent movements, not too much interference by wind currents... Really, I must commemorate you on your skills in keeping yourself out of sight. And in more sense than one. I take it that you have been around others before that did not rely on sight to find you?"

"Um..." Lonk stuttered. "Are you talking about Sisila? Don't worry, she didn't bite us, so she probably won't bite you."

the Timberpup were sneaking up on the newly arrived perhaps-Changeling and when he were near enough, would raise his head up and snap after the tail.

The new Timberpup seems like the one that terrorized him earlier. It looks kinda cute from here...

Nonetheless, there might be a Timberwolf right behind it. So, he walked towards the pup, probably to distract it from attacking the others.

"Hello?  I got lost and I would like some help to get back to town.Because my mom must be worried sick about me..."

The freak show just got a new act. Maybe.

The newcomer looks like a pony/changeling hybrid, something that may be a little cool if you think about it hard enough.

He decided to give the newcomer some truth:

"Really, I don't know where Ponyville is. That cloud may be your best bet, but some pegasus is kicking it down. And anyways, we should stick together in case we get lost or attacked by Timberwolves or something."

@@Blitz Boom, Without thinking, Serenade gave Ziggy a quick nuzzle then indicates the pendant around her neck, "Could you put this on the kitchen table for me?". She removes the pendant, handing it to the Pegasus as she let the transformation energy wash over her. Her full Siren form takes up the bulk of the rock, seemingly larger now. With a simple nod, she dives into the water with barely a ripple on the surface.

Serenade is underwater for less then a minute when her head pops out of the water near the edge, winking at Ziggy she pulls herself up onto the rock using her front legs and a powerful thrust with her rear flipper. In her mouth is a huge fish, about 2 meters long with rows of sharp teeth in it's mouth. She lays it down on the rock, indicates with her head then opens her own mouth to show Ziggy the sharp fangs. Once Ziggy gets a good look, using a forehoof, Serenade flips the fish back into the water. 

She gives Ziggy a grin, before laying down on the rock, forehooves draped over the dry side of the rock. Eyes closed, her breathing slows to a regular rhythm before the only illumination in the room is the bioluminescence light from her fins and scales. 

Edited by Moonlit

@@Frosty Frost, @@Damonater, @@Blitz Boom,

He immediately sprinted out of his room to see where all this noise came from, which he would probably regret knowing. He really didn't like timberwolves. They're naaaaasty. In his sleepy confused panic he wasn't really paying much attention to where he was going. He probably wouldn't see Summer going to his and Damon's room.
'no! don't go there!' summer shouted to frosty when he ran past her. he would completely freak out when he saw the timber wolf but then summer heard a loud scream which sounded like damon 'Celestia pleas, not damon' summer ran to her room to get a good view of what was going on and she saw damon attacking the timber wolf with his weapon, there came flames from the weapon he was firing at the timber wolf but since the timber wolf was in front of summers house, he also fired at it and her house was made of wood. for one moment summer forgot about the timber wolf and screamed 'watch out for my house!' to damon.

then summer saw blitz getting up and she saw her shouting at the timber wolf like she was happy to see it, which was already strange but even more strange was seeing the timberwolf being scared of blitz because it ran away after seeing her.

summer let out a breath of relief now that the timber wolf was gone but then she smelled something, it smelled like burning wood. summer immediately ran downstairs to see that the columns of her house where on fire 'o no!' she screamed and ran to the kitchen to get water before any more of her house could catch fire and burn completely down.

@@Blitz Boom, @@Seamore Sandwich, As Last stomp around in her self scolding cresent had one heck of a head ache. He looked around seeing Last fume and here they found themselves in.

"Where's nemo? And where in the hey are we?" cresent stood up shakenly moving up. He pondered how it all ended him up in this spot and soon wondered if he was truly awake. He tried hitting himself testing for pain, he did feel it but the setting didn't change, nor did anything really. He eyed last and walked up to her placing a hoof on her soldier

"ok so, last thing I remember was going up against these hands that tried to squish us. Or am I still dreaming, something tells me you know more then I do right now" he said

@@Blitz Boom, @@Lonk Chase,

"Oh, that is very bad...Well, Should introduce myself,I'm Ginger Lightning! And you are?"Ginger Lightning said perking up not seeming to hear

the part about timber wolves she looked around at the other ponies around her. She looked pretty happy that she wasn't alone,But she started to have a feeling like something was watching her from behind... but she soon ignored it as just her imagination as she reached for a saddle bag that was no longer there, that probably contained her lunch.

If she could have seen past the mask, Vivid would have seen a grimace flash across Quinch's face as he fought the urge to shoot back. He wasn't the only one, apparently, with the ability to touch a nerve, and being called the H-word was something that never stopped bothering him.

He took a breath. He was getting angry, and that was not a good place to be... well, anytime. Vivid was getting in over her head, and he'd never had to talk someone off a ledge before - on the few occasions, he either left it to the professionals or let some cape all to eager to show off their flying skills deal with it.

"Okay," he said. "You know what? You have a point. I'm not going to say you're right - not yet - but I didn't trust you, and you probably didn't deserve it."

That much was true enough, at least. If Vivid was capable, and definitely willing to use magic as a weapon, it could have done so by now. This cage, threatening though it seemed, was apparently more to keep him contained so Vivid could rationalize its actions to him, find some sort of justification, and if it couldn't, well, things might get messy.

"Truth is, I still don't trust you," he continued. "But instead of not trusting your intentions, I doubt your judgement, or at least right now. Not that it helps that I've made a point to push your buttons, and yeah, that one's all on me. But this," he pointed up, making a finger circle at the cage of shadows surrounding them, "Is this really what you want to do every time someone insults you? I mean, hell, what if someone sees you now, what are they going to think? What's the princess going to think? So, the way I see it, you can drop this cage and I'll even go with you if that's what you still want, you can keep it up and I can pound you into the dirt and I really, really don't want to do that, or we keep this back and forth until someone outside runs away screaming. But for whatever it's worth, I am sorry."

"Oh, that is very bad...Well, Should introduce myself,I'm Ginger Lightning! And you are?"

"Oh, we're doing last names? I'm Lonk Chase. That pegasus up there I have no idea the name of, and there's somepony I can't describe up in the trees."

He called out "Sorry!" to the trees in case the chimera was trying to do a stealth mission or something like that.

@@Blitz Boom,

Senlin was still deep in thought, wondering about what the truth the old tale had. There was much more to it and there was a reason to doubt any version of it. Though there was a possibility that there is as true version of the story no one openly talked about, which scared him enough back to reality. And just in time to hear a break in Omen's speech.

"Strange indeed. Though I doubt any unicorn could just go into the forest and move a cloud when a pegasus should normally do it, or so says anyone with knowledge of... what was that name? Cloudopolis? Cloudsdale? Some floating place with a factory that could create weather?"

Edited by EQ_Theta

(edited)

@@EQ_Theta,

"Cloud... I think I saw a place with that name once. Strange city in the skies."

Omen perched her head a little to the left and right whilst thinking about the vague memory she had of once popping out into a place high in the skies with nothing but pegasi all around her.

"Wasn't long. Walked off a sign and fell through the skies. Long way down."

The terrified screams of ponies around her trying to get a hold of the stranger that had fallen through a weak spot in their home filled her head for a little whilst she stood with a blank - or well, blanker at least - look in her eyes. A strange place in her mind, but interesting still.

"You say they make weather there? Think they made this too?"

@@Quinch,

"I..."

Vivid opened her mouth, prepared to let more rage out at this Human who had gotten on her nerves, and yet... Nothing. she had expected him to do something towards her. Attack her perhaps, say something for sure, and the words ready to be spat at him and the want to hurt him had gathered up to respond to something like that..

What he instead said made her pause. Not just because she hadn't expected him to back off and actually take some blame, but also because what he said about her started to resonate inside her head and her eyes started to dart around her at all the darkness around them. At the spiked vines she had set up and the mirror of soul magic that separated them. Something that could have...

"No, I didn't want... I can't..."

The fire in her eyes and on her horn fizzled and died out whilst the misty shield between them faded away into nothing. The darkness around them followed soon after, shaking briefly and turning to dust that fell and flickered out of reality.

A brief moment during this, when the fire had gone away and as the first shaking in the vines happened, there were a small look of horror going over Vivid. Something that didn't vanish completely when the rest were clearing and the sun bathed them both again, but had diminished some at least.

"...I took this too far. I wanted to do something good here and not fall back into... It shouldn't have gone this far."

She let out a small sigh and averted her eyes from Quinch.

"I accept your apology, and extend my own. I thought I did what were best but when it goes this far, there is no good no matter the intention. Short of shackling you, I were becoming the jailer you claimed, and if this had gone on, perhaps I would have been. As you said, my judgement is... Questionable."

The last part stung her to say, because she knew it were true. She tried her best to do what she were supposed to for doing some good things, but one little anger fit and she almost tore a strangers soul out of his body. Heck, she had all but wanted to do it. The tools were ready, nopony could break in and stop her and she wanted him to strike him at the end just to give her an excuse. A way of justifying taking this to another level that didn't compare to the offence in the slightest.

"if you want the truth, you were right. I have no authority here. I were handling a deal with somepony and fell over the scene where you fell from the skies. Just thought I should do something there, though I suppose it did come off a little forced."

It took a bit of time where she tried to look anywhere else than at him, or at the ponies that had taken notice of the spectacle and gotten close enough instead of staying away in case it were something bad. Eventually though, she managed to look back at him, appearing more like herself. There were still a glimmer of something in her eyes, but she at least seemed somewhat under control again now.

"Y'know, it seems like the locals are less horrified than I had expected. Wanna have a look around?"

Her segue were... Well, poorly done to be honest, but she wanted to steer away from this and try and move somewhat along. Not in a way so that this could be forgotten. Both had said things that left damaged that would take a good deal of work to mend, if at all possible. But perhaps they could take a few steps and see what things might bring instead of torching the bridge to ashes for now at least.

And it would start with trying to loosen his leash a little.

@@cwhip9,

@@Seamore Sandwich,

"Nemo were the ones controlling the hands. Before he dragged you down under I saw the strings connecting him to the things, and... Somepony underneath. I looked like Nemo were using him as a vessel of some kind."

Last stomped once more before turning and facing Crescent. Much as she didn't want to be in this situation she would own up to what she had done, and that included meeting the one face to face and take what would come from it.

"I have no ideas where the abomination went, but I know that this is the dream hall that Princess Luna uses, and we're both doomed to be forgotten for now it seems. At least until I get my hooves on that good for nothing little..."

A certain hardness was seen in her eyes when she spoke about Nemo and remembered the last she had seen of the monstrous thing, but it were hardly surprising. Nemo had essentially trapped them in this place for either eternity or until they would die of old age - depending on how it worked here - and then taken off somewhere else. Likely to doom more ponies to a fate like this.

He were an enemy now, and one they had to track down if they wanted this to stop and get back what they had lost. Though if the stories about this place were true and it really were a big place, that could be a long search.

@@Moonlit,

"Ehehehehe."

After a good nights rest, Ziggy had woken up and started her day like she usually did. Which usually meant trying to figure out where she were on that given day.

At first she hadn't been sure, but when she had seen the big room and whatever/whoever that entailed, the pieces started to go back together and she went into her other morning ritual. Which were to get rid of a good deal of energy by zig-zaging around a lot for a good, solid 5-10 minutes. She sorta lost track on time, what happened around her and so on when she were like that, so she wasn't entirely sure.

Not about whatever or not Serenade was awake yet either. When the worst were over with, she had landed with her back to the pool and she had pretty much done this from the start when she had woken up so... Yeah, perhaps she should have checked in on her Siren friend first.

Oh well, she could always do that now then.

"Gooooooodmorning!"

Swinging around, she hoped to see Serenade behind her. Otherwise she had just said goodmorning to an empty house. Again.

@@GingerLightning,

Ignoring it might have been a bad choice as just as Ginger were turning to grab something from her saddle, she would feel the unmistakable feeling of something biting down on her tail as the timberpup playfully - for one of them at least - dangled behind her. It appeared that to get a better grip, he had jumped up and grabbed a bit further up, so he didn't currently have his paws on the ground.

Edited by Blitz Boom

@@Blitz Boom, Serenade is still on the rock, lying on her back. Her forehooves are in the air, and a half-smile on her face. Her tail fluke is twitching, sending ripples across the pond. She murmers something, before rolling over onto her side. Despite all the noise Ziggy has made, this siren looks and sounds like she could sleep through anything, even an attack by a Creature from the Everfree Forest. 

@@Blitz Boom,Ginger Lightning is female...

@@Lonk Chase,

In reaction to something biting her tail, Ginger Lightning tried to whip her tail away from what ever bit her tail before turning to look at what bit her and she looked at the timber wolf pup for a minute before squealing   "IT'S A PUPPY!!" with glee she didn't care what kind of dog or wolf it was it was cute to her "I'm gonna name you Meeko! and I am going to keep you until my Mom says otherwise...Or until we find your mom..."Ginger Lightning said to the timber wolf pup no longer paying attention to Lonk chase.

Edited by GingerLightning

@

"Oh, really?  Appaloosa does happen to be a nice place for anypony living in town.  Aside from the usual crimes and what-not, the ponies there happen to be a nice bunch.  As for hobbies, I happen to swim on Sundays.  Also you can find me practicing my Spin Dash talent, just to freshen up.  What about you?"

@@Blitz Boom,

[placing the card in his bag, Andante closes his eyes to listen to the wind]

When in conflict

Fire with fire met,

be water,

as fickle as air.

Your encryption

and mien yield

Little leaves or fruit.

leaving the famished hungry still.

(and tress in winter's bind)

Should fortune

blessings grant

What do you see

And where on our journey?

As the sun guides

and reveals with time

So too we ask of you

should our paths later cross.

@@Blitz Boom

"I'd very much like to know how they even make the weather so I have no idea. Best case scenario is that they did. If not, then we'll need to look for alternate interpretations of this. Or someone is in there manipulating it. Unicorns doing such aren't farfetched ideas even if such instances are rare."

In honesty, there wasn't a clear-cut way of going about the situation. There is a factory that could do this, but those running it wouldn't spend too much time looking after just one cloud and so far away from a bustling town. So what could be causing these oddities? The only way to an answer was onwards. 

@@Blitz Boom @

Quinch smirked under the helmet. Yeah, as segues went that one was... bad. But it was progress and in all honesty, the entire encounter could have gone better. He'd gotten used to testing everything, from things to people and when it came to the latter, he didn't care much about how it made them feel as long as it made at least someone safer. On some level he was aware that emotions mattered despite safety, and it bothered him a little how comfortable he was with the fact that he would probably test some other stranger the same way again.

But here and now, he at least seemed safe. He'd listened, patiently, carefully, as Vivid deflated. He chose his words deliberately, playing on its fears and self image, trying to pinpoint what mattered to it and show how its own momentum threatened them and, with a faint feeling of loss, wondered what it would was like to not be so callous.

"Sure, why not?" he said, trying to relax his voice in return. The adrenaline was still going and he had to make an effort to slow down, both his mind and his breathing. He thumbed at the approaching ponies. "Although it might be a good idea to talk to the locals first, before they get any...." He paused. "Wrong impressions."

@@Quinch,

@@SugarfootWillie,

"Just a clash of minds between two of strong beliefs, wrongly thinking themselves above the other."

Behind the ponies that had gathered so far, Zhu towered as he wandered forth and spoke, Adante not too far behind him. His path would take him directly to hit a few others, but as the growling voice was heard and the few ponies who stood in his way took notice, they moved to the sides so he could pass.

"Return to your homes ponies, and tell your friends and family of the storm that almost were. Soothe their hearts and their minds by letting them know that nothing came to blows, and that they should open their minds to the strangers coming to their midst now. A pony of old, and-"

A forked tongue quickly slid out from under the hood of the robed Zhu and tasted the air before returning to the obscured face.

"-a Human thrown from a foreign world."

The scattered ones around randomly started to look between themselves and would a little by little begin to diminish as they would return to tell the others in town about what had happened, and more than that of the creature of myth that now stood in their midst. Bonbon in particular should draw interest from this, but time would tell how quick the word would reach her.

Vivid looked on the odd arrival, feeling the hairs on her neck stand up a little. That he were large were not a concern of hers, and neither were it that he seemed to cover himself up like he had something to hide. No, what troubled her were the words he had said. How would he know that she were of old times? And how would he know that Quinch wasn't just from some so far non-seen place in their world were Humans lived? It wasn't like every square inch of the Equine worlds were written in maps after all. Some places still eluded adventurers, though the places were shrinking in she'd guess.

And who were that behind him? He seemed like a regular pony but carried a sort of... Air around him of somepony usually in higher company. Not something she would expect here in Ponyville.

"Hey you back there, are you with this one?"

She looked directly at Adante. Zhu did not seemed focused on her, or anypony else for that matter right now. He just stood there, a little in front of them whilst the ones at his side started to rapidly disappear back to their parts of town. He stayed, though he didn't appear like one who would answer anything unless he wanted to, and she did not enjoy dealing with those kind of beings. Quinch could handle that for all she cared right in this moment.

Shortly after that, Zhu raised his head and met the eyes of Quinch in his helmet. It didn't matter to him whatever or not the Human waas looking at him in that moment, though if he did, beneath some of the old gauze wrapped around places of his face, he would be able to see a somewhat serpentine head in a colour reminiscent of tigers going over what seemed like raised scaled almost giving the illusion of fur.

dragthumb_1335441_1.jpg

(This, essentially.)

The strangest part would likely be the glowing, yellow eyes focusing on him, before a forked tongue found it's way out of Zhu's mouth and tasted the air a little again.

"Strange tidings have brought you here, son of man. Fortunate to see it did not drown you."

@@EQ_Theta,

"Magic or wings. One of them, or perhaps both? Hard to be sure."

Omen wasn't sure which one to believe herself. Pegasi were usually the ones she saw going at skies, but as Senlin said, magic could also have something to do with it a magic could... Well, everything far as she knew. Not from just one pony of course, but different magic was cast by different types. and they covered all she knew in the end to be best of her knowledge. That wasn't saying Too much, but it were still an indicator of sorts.

@@Moonlit,

Heeeey, she were Still sleeping? What were she, nocturnal?

Ziggy sneaked closer to the sleeping Serenade and looked her over a little at a short distance, trying to see if anything else popped at her than the fact that she were a sleepy sleepy, and that she seemed to have some huge teeth. Better not to get near them or she might become a chewtoy.

What else, what else... Well, nothing Really popping out at her like spiked scales, or signs that she were shedding skin etc. It were more or less what she had seen last night, minus the glowy bit or the part where she suddenly went really drowsy.

She leaned a bit back after the lookover, pondering what to do now. It would be kinda rude to just leave the room when she wasn't awake, but at the same time she had no idea when Serenade were gonna wake up again and just sitting around until nighttime were boring.

Well, something to think about. For now, she just laid down on the floor, her head held high, and looked at Serenade whilst she slept. Kinda weird, but perhaps something would happen she could observe this way and stave of the boredom for a while.

@@Blitz Boom, Serenade YAWNS, revealing the rows of sharp fangs in her mouth, Eyes still closed, she sits up. Blinking one eye open she recoils in pain as she just opened her eye into a beam of sunlight. A rumbling, sounding very much like a wave crashing on the shore, and she lays back down. Her eyes slowly blink open and she finally notices Ziggy. 

Her muzzle darkens and she looks away, before looking back and nodding her head toward the kitchen table and the amulet. 

[Andante addresses Vivid]

Tarry not wayfarer,

Boreas' daughters

Eastward winds blow

For futures untold.

Here we ambled

Stranger accompanied

To an inferno

Burning three days bright

Fueled by company

Stranger still:

A sun of man

Radiantly queer

And the Daughter

Cast from home

Stained by Death

cheated and stolen.

Edited by SugarfootWillie

Strike ran after the mysterious pony. She flew up and could see Pony Ville from a birds eye view. She looked back and she a shop keeper suddenly yell as there was another smash of glass. Before the mysterious pony escaped into the blue. 

Strike panted and shook her head. Her wings were aching. She'd been flying for so long in pursuit of the rogue.

"...I have to report this back to the Commander." she thought.

@ Everyone because idk what's going on.

Seamore was about to respond before Syo cut him off, as always he waited a moment too long to respond. When Storm flew up and tried to kick the clouds, surprisingly they reacted as any cloud would to her Pegasus magic, although why it was so surprising would be anypony's guess as these were in fact normal clouds. Seamore decided he would wait until she had returned in order to introduce himself properly.

Storm felt a rush of relief as the clouds buckled under her kicks, and proceeded to clear them all away with ease. Feeling proud of herself, but a little disappointed by this anticlimax, she descended back towards the ground and landed with a soft "whoomph".

"Done and done," she called, announcing her return. Now, what was going on here?

@@Melke

@@Blitz Boom

@@AmberDust

@@Lonk Chase

@@GingerLightning

As Amber busted more of the clouds, it caught Sisilia off guard, flashing light into her eyes. She recoiled with a hiss and lost her balance, falling sideways straight toward Brittle. Meanwhile, Seamore didn't quite notice what was going on, so he introduced himself after the Pegasus landed. "My name is Seamore Sandwich, I'm a lumberjack. I live in a cabin in the woods north of Ponyville. Sometimes I'll travel to places like this to get specific types of wood if someone orders it. This time, we managed to get some Everwood. Thankfully I have the permits for that, it's a very valuable type of wood. Without the permits, you couldn't even transport or sell it. Now we have to plant the seeds as these are sentient trees. It's quite a beautiful sight, you may want to stick around to see it."

Edited by Seamore Sandwich
  • Brohoof 1

@@Seamore Sandwich

@@AmberDust,

@@Blitz Boom,

@@Lonk Chase,

@@GingerLightning,  

Syo pouted a little as she was left behind by the pegasus. "Aw... Oh well, next time, I will go up there myself."

The group was growing bigger and it promises to be an entertaining day with the teal earth pony, the pegasus that flew up to clear the clouds, the pegasus with holes on his hooves and fangs, Seamore, Briar, and the really brittle Brittle. Syo forgot to pay attention to everyone's introduction but she was not worried about it too much as she always love to crack a joke or two.

After Seamore finished his introduction, Syo cleared her throat and started to introduce herself. "I am Syo. I am an explorer from another world, pleased to meet you all."

• Brohoof 1

@@Blitz Boom,

@@Seamore Sandwich,

"so night mothers dream hall then eh" cresent looked around themselves at the nothingness around them. It was a far fetch from the woods or any castle he had been too.

"So we are still asleep in the real world then, I feel asleep in the castle of the two sisters so being found is going to be.....very low so that mean we have to focus on this side. And hearing Nemo scream help helped me place him in the run of things around here but." He looked around again annoyed and confused he sat down

"if this is Night mothers rely how dose she come and go?" he thought outloud looking for any clue to where they were.

Edited by cwhip9

@@Blitz Boom

If anything ever made sense to Senlin, he would be tempted to throw all it all out of his head. Nothing makes sense now; the weather, the magic tail, nothing. Even if it were just two things, it was all the leads he had. Towards the direction of the clouds, he continued to move forward but just out of reach of his vision, he might have noticed a shadow peering towards him. He didn't know if it was a zebra as Omen had mentioned but because it was in the general direction of the tail's path, he decided to follow it.

"I might have seen something ahead. I'm going to investigate it."