Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Casual stroll

Blitz Boom

@@Summer Breeze

@@Blitz Boom

@@Damonater

When he heard Summer shout at him not to go further, Frosty got even more confused. Something was wrong, and he didn't have a clue what was going on. It sounded like there was a fight going on outside, so he ran downstairs and got out, seeing a big timberwolf running away from the house.

"So that was the all the noise, huh? You guys really took care of him. Or her. I don't know."

But before he could calm himself he heard Summer screaming. He ran back inside, and saw that her house was starting to burn.

"Wait WHAT?! Fire?! How?!"

His mind was racing. He could cool things down by transferring heat around, but he didn't really know if that would work. He never really cooled down things that much. He had to spread the heat around in an even manner as well, otherwise other things might catch fire.

"Ohke, I'm going to try something, but I'm not sure if it'll work! I gotta concentrate to try it!"

He started focusing to gather enough magic to transfer all the heat to the surrounding area. Although it would take a little time to charge.

@@Frosty Frost

@@Blitz Boom

@@Summer Breeze

The beast began to burn, the fire spread along its wooden body as it roared and tried to blow out the fire. Damon had a small grin on his face as it reminded him of how he fended for himself back in his plagued world. It brought him a small joy but he was concerned about the surrounding as well. After all, we were in a forest. But he shrugged it off. Damon chuckled under his breath and went to reload his shotgun once again with more flame rounds, hoping to finish of the timber wolf. He knew the WunderWaffe DG-2 wouldn't work since wood can not conduct electricity.

@@Melke,

@@AmberDust,

@@Seamore Sandwich,

@@GingerLightning,

@@Lonk Chase,

Brittle looked up when the skies started to dissipate and light shone down on them, only to see a... She had no idea, something living crash down upon her from the trees. At least she thought it were living as she could swear she had heard something like a hiss just before hoever or whatever started to fall down. She let out a small meep and were about to cover, but much like Sisilia she were suddenly stopped in her tracks.

Well, Technically it were just the sight of the strange snake-like creature that were now securely held in the air that made her stop from covering her head with her hooves and hope it didn't hurt too much, and not like with Sisilia, who had a vine coiled gently but firm around her. But it still counted one way or another, surely.

When she had  hissed and fallen from the tree it had been something to notice for Briar, and considering the trajectory he had decided to act accordingly to his role as Brittle's protector and had caught her quickly with the vine on his left that had sot out and coiled around her. He had held the spikes back and only put as much pressure in as were needed to hold the interesting girl so he didn't hurt her though, as he had no reason to think this an attacker just yet. He were more believing that she were some kind of nocturnal, considering the return of the sunlight and this fall appeared to be connected. Wouldn't be the first time that had occured in his life, and likely wouldn't be the last.

Before saying anything he gently set down Sisilia on the ground and slid his vine back into place under the cape he were wearing. Having her up in air whilst talking would seem rather rude, and he wouldn't want that.

"You should be careful dear. It can be dangerous to fall from trees like that, and we wouldn't want anypony to get hurt on such a beautiful day, now would we?"

He had the urge to speak with the one who cleared the sky too, to thank her for letting the light shine down upon them again, but he would mention this soon. For now, he had somepony here that he couldn't place as being of a race he had knowledge of that might require his attention more until the being ran away/covered in the trees again, or until he were sure that she did not perceive his actions as being hostile. He dreaded having others think so.

Meanwhile, Brittle's eyes had gone away from the new stranger and sought out something else to look at. Which soon after had been the scene with the Timberpup that had bitten down on Ginger's tail. The pony didn't really seem to mind that the runt were still chomped well down on her tail and looked kinda happy in fact. Something that she couldn't understand as something biting you couldn't be a good thing, even if it were just in the tail.

The Timberpup hadn't missed the attention he got either, though much like Brittle, he found it a little strange to see the happy smile of the pony that he were wriggling behind, though he didn't stop his games for that reason.

Instead, he shortly thereafter let go and bounced a few steps forward so he were at the front of Ginger, sniffed her front leg a little and then tried - once again - to growl menacingly and seem big and threatening. Something that still would look more adorable than remotely scary. Especially since the slightly wagging tail behind him gave it away that he wasn't very serious at this point in any case.

@@cwhip9,

@@Seamore Sandwich,

"No, we're not asleep. We're trapped in this half-world, and something tells me the bastard didn't lie when he said that we weren't remembered in the normal world. Only in dreams."

Last paused some though, thinking about what Crescent had said. He were a bit wrong, but there were a part that actually sounded like an interesting question, and perhaps a way out that hadn't been thought about if they were somewhat lucky. Might be a risk, but not like they had many other options if it turned out that they couldn't find Nemo, or that defeating him wasn't gonna save them.

"Y'know, you make a good point. Her majesty might be able to help us in some way if it turns out that we run into her somewhere, or if knocking Nemo into his base atoms isn't gonna set us free. Nice thinking there Crescent."

She gave him a small grin, then turned her head and started to walk down the hall, looking out for any doors that they could pass through. Much as they had some solid ideas to go with, they still had to take action to get anything done, and step one for now in her mind included looking for places where the grey monster was hiding. Likely in somepony else's dream, trying to snatch them up.

@@Officer Strike,

"Problematic."

Stargazer flew over to Strike and looked around, hearing if there were more broken glass, but thinking that it wouldn't. From all intents and purposes, Strike looked as if she had lost whoever were running of to begin with, and since he had no description there wasn't much he could do now as even though Ponyville were a smallish town, it still had enough ponies for somepony to just hide amongst others unless there was something to work with.

Personally, he had nothing. He hadn't a visual, no smell and no blood beat he had been able to hear, but perhaps if he acted fast...

"Strike. Go back to Rarity's place and finish the report with her, and I will handle the other shop that had a window smashed. Perhaps I can get a description or find a blood trail, depending on what were used to smash the window. I will meet you soon and we can compare our results."

He said little more before he would fly down to where the other window had been broken and started to speak with the - rightly so - upset shop owner and a few nearby ones, trying to see if he could get an idea about who had been there, and do what he could to throw together some kind of a description. Furthermore he would see if there were any blood or torn clothes/hair that he could use to get a scent so that the next time the pony were near, he could identify him/her.

in the rush to handle things he had taken a small amount of control in Strike's case, and when he would meet up with her again he might come around to apologise for that, but time were of the essence if they had to get all the information and fresh clues they could get. The longer time went by, the more the crime scenes would be disturbed, and the more muddled the witnesses minds would get about the whole thing.

It were a bit regrettable that he hadn't the chance to ask her if this were the way she would have wanted this to go, but in the end they were both officers of the law, so she would hopefully understand his urgency.

@@Moonlit,

"Goodm-"

Ziggy stopped herself from greeting Serenade with a morning greeting as she were pointed towards the counter where the amulet from last night were, at which point she zoomed over, got it for her, and put it down in front of Serenade.

"-orning! Slept good with the fishies?"

Another happy smile was flashed at Serenade at such an intensity that it wouldn't be surprising if bunnies started to gather around Ziggy and rainbows flutter behind her. They wouldn't unfortunately, as that might be good breakfeast, but oh well.

________________________________________________________________________________

@@Damonater,

@@Frosty Frost,

@@Summer Breeze,

Inside the house, Blitz came down from upstairs after hearing the noise going on down there.

"Hey, what's-"

Her words were cut short when she saw that some fire were spreading a few places and her brain went into *OhmyCelestiaitburns!* mode. Which essentially meant that she would quickly find something to hold water in, and then do what she could to help extinguishing it. Much like at home in her workshop, she reacted fast when there were fire as that meant some Really bad times.

Outside, the Timerwolf matriarch winched in pain as her run away got faster and the fire slowly started to go down.

She had almost gotten out of sight of the weird, two-legged creature when he had fired his stick at her again and hit her on the side, which made her go temporarily into flame there and let out a large yelp in pain, but kept on escaping rather than sticking around to fight. Fire might not be able to kill her as easy as others might think - their insides were mostly not more flammable than flesh, even if their outside bark were - but she didn't know what was going on here and wouldn't risk it.

Fire hurt, and regrowing the outer bark were gonna take weeks of her going around essentially exposed, but it were still better than risking being turned into ash, which were something she doubted the stranger could do if it came to it. Hopefully, her long legs and speed would get her completely away from him soon.

@@EQ_Theta,

"I follow."

She wondered what it were that Senlin had seen. A shadow? A strange marking? Tracks? She wasn't sure, as she hadn't seen what he did since her eyes were directed towards the sky at that point when the clouds rapidly started to disappear.

It were something though, that she were somewhat sure about. Perhaps another trick, but who knew? Perhaps this was a clue. Or a trap, but who said that couldn't be some kind of a clue too?

• Brohoof 1

@@Blitz Boom, Serenade chuckles, in Siren form, then shakes her head. She grabs the amulet and attaches it, transforming back into her Pegasi form. She shakes her wings, before jumping off the rock. "Nothing like a good sleep on a nice rock." She trots over to her kitchen, and with practiced ease, begins to make breakfast. Between mouthfuls of plates, she turns back to Ziggy, "I normally eat dinner at about this time, but breakfast sounds good." A few minutes pass before Serenade places two plates on the table, this is followed by a jar of honey, some fresh bread, sliced cheese and a small bowl filled with an orange paste. 

"I hope this is okay with you....I" She glances over to the pool, "Dinner is usually to-go". 

Strike had finished her questioning with Rarity, who had fainted yet again. Strike sighed and shook her head.

She pulled Rarity to a seat and then closed the Boutique door. It had began raining and she smoothed her mane down and then decided to return to the Commander who was not far away and in the nearest office. She wondered about Stargazer and what he was doing now and informed him that she was going to the office.

"I'll be at the office. I have written down the report." she said.

She flew off into the rain, knowing that it would be a dangerous but perhaps even exciting journey.

So, the Timberpup from before was back. Not in black, but the exact same attire as before.

And the new pegasus with holes in her legs seems to love it. Sweet Celestia this day just keeps getting un-normal-er.

"I am Syo. I am an explorer from another world, pleased to meet you all."

"Which world? There are thousands to choose from," Lonk stated.

When she had  hissed and fallen from the tree it had been something to notice for Briar, and considering the trajectory he had decided to act accordingly to his role as Brittle's protector and had caught her quickly with the vine on his left that had sot out and coiled around her. He had held the spikes back and only put as much pressure in as were needed to hold the interesting girl so he didn't hurt her though, as he had no reason to think this an attacker just yet. He were more believing that she were some kind of nocturnal, considering the return of the sunlight and this fall appeared to be connected. Wouldn't be the first time that had occured in his life, and likely wouldn't be the last.   Before saying anything he gently set down Sisilia on the ground and slid his vine back into place under the cape he were wearing. Having her up in air whilst talking would seem rather rude, and he wouldn't want that.   "You should be careful dear. It can be dangerous to fall from trees like that, and we wouldn't want anypony to get hurt on such a beautiful day, now would we?"

He recoiled at the vine that just sprouted at the possibly-blind pony's side. The first thing he thought of...

He points at the green pony and shouted "PLANT."

Lonk is the stupidest pony in the universe. His cheekiness does not have a cap. 

@@Lonk Chase, @@Blitz Boom,

"It's really cute! Can I keep him?! I mean...Is it alright with you guys if I keep him?"Ginger Lightning asked everypony as she reached over to pet the Timber wolf pup. She liked how absolutely adorable the timber wolf pup was,to the point that she would be really upset, devastated even if she was told she couldn't keep the timber wolf pup.

@@Melke

@@Blitz Boom

@@AmberDust

@@Lonk Chase

@@GingerLightning

Sisilia walked around Briar coming back up his other side with a smile, closed her eyes and pushed the top of her head up along the side of his neck to his chin, the same way a cat would, purring softly. "Thankssss," she said, not because she wouldn't have landed on her feet, but because she understood the gesture. Also, she would have landed on someone otherwise.

@@Blitz Boom

Quinch surveyed the gathered ponies. They all looked, well, weird. Curved features, no digits - it might explain the technological stagnation, he thought - but none of them had the look of demonic influence like Vivid did. Except the figure in the back. He tilted his head sideways at Vivid as Zhu approached.

"I'll have to say, between you and him," he mused, "I'm starting to get the impression that my species is common knowledge."

@@Seamore Sandwich,@@Lonk Chase,@@Melke

Rather lost and bewildered, Storm tried to decide on something to grant her attention to. She decided to turn to the lumberpony, who had been the first to introduce himself.

"I'm Stormjumper," she said, offering her hoof. "It's good to meet you. So, what's all this about planting trees in the forest?" she asked, nodding towards the stallion's cargo of seeds. It seemed a strange thing to do, but it wasn't nearly as strange as what was already going on around her.

@@Melke,

@@AmberDust,

@@Seamore Sandwich,

@@GingerLightning,

@@Lonk Chase,

"It was a pleasure my dear."

Briar chuckled slightly after the rather unusual greeting that... Sisialia he believed the name were, had just done.

He were aware of cats behaving like this, so it were not a foreign welcome to him per se, but he had never tried having a being do this that could speak in a language he knew. And honestly, he would have expected that if it had happened, the one doing it would have fur and be some kind of feline, yet all pointed more towards this being a serpentine of some kind, which made it hugly strange for him.

He doubted she were a snake as such though, as he could feel that she had legs which wasn't usual for serpents, but perhaps some other kind of lizard? The hissing and coice crawling on the s'es could be from some kind of reptile with a higher cognitive function. Lizardmen of some kind perhaps? Ah, the questions he had.

Yet, there were also answers he had to give, so he could only hope that she stuck around some so that he might learn more about her and her kind. Something told him that that could end up being rather fascinating.

"As for what you said my dear colt, you are essentially correct. Though there are some differences between simple foliage and an Evergrown such as myself, calling us plants is sufficient enough if you do not care for the finer details."

He didn't look at Lonk whilst he said this - or well, faced towards him as he did still not have the eyes he had made a deal to receive - but it should be obvious that he were speaking with him, as so far he had been the only one to call out the word *plant* in a way that would draw the grand attention of things.

"I would love to know more about you all, and especially you miss Sisilia, but now that the sun shines down upon us again, perhaps we should begin with the planting that brought Seamore, Syo, Brittle and myself here to begin with. From there on we could talk some, and of course make sure that Ginger gets home safely.

Though, a word of advice if I may? While I have not had contact with ponies raising Timberwolves, I have spent some time with a Gryphon raising normal wolves.and might be able to help you with a few basic tricks for bonding with your new companion, if you would allow me to help you a little that is."

He smirked slightly as he heard the small Timberpup react to the petting. Which was to say that he heard it's tail wag and an almost unnoticeable, pleased growling escape it's being. It were not easy to raise carnivores for ponies he would think, and he had not thought it possible that a stray could find interest in a pony in anything other than a potential food source, but life had many surprises, did it not?

it was unclear if the mother would allow her to keep this little thing if things went well, but if she seemed contend on keeping this little one with her, perhaps some pointers and proof that she could keep him fed without him chasing the neighbours cats would be a boon in Ginger's favour.

@@Quinch,

@@SugarfootWillie,

"Amongst them, your kind is considered myths. Some would know of what you are, but few would believe it unless they laid their own eyes upon one such as you."

Vivid half.listened to what Zhu was saying, but wasn't paying much attention to it as she were to the odd-talking pony that had come with him.

To her, the words were a little hard to decipher. Poetry had not really been a thing back in her day, and she had only been loose again for three months now, in which most of her time had been spend working a little here and there. With the little free time she had accumulated between, going to the sort of places were they spoke like this hadn't exactly been a priority for her above wandering around near regular towns and observe how things worked now.

Still, she would try and gather some meaning in what he had said, and of that, the last bit had struck her as being odd.

"Usually others do not know that I have connection to death. Have we meet before?"

She was usually good at remembering others she had met, but it were feasible she had forgotten. Thinking on it he Did seem kinda familiar, but she couldn't really place him anywhere... Had she seen him somewhere? Perhaps one of the times Cadence dragged her along to try and get her introduced to some culture?

If she had forgotten him at any point, the last might be true. Though she hadn't been taken to any high strung fancy places per se, there were places like that ghastly theatre she had been dragged into to see a show now and again... Dang those things had bored her to sleep. Fine enough storyline and all she guessed, but it felt so very drawn out that taking a 5 minute nap every few minutes likely wouldn't stop her from getting the entirety of the plot anyway.

But she were getting sidetracked here. It could be that this guy just knew her by reputation, or knew somepony who had seen her at work with the spirits before. There were a few places with high spirit activity she had to step in already, so it were plusible she supposed, but they'd see.

Zhu didn't think of that much. He knew what he had to - which were more than should be - and for the time being his intervention wasn't needed with those two. He had more of an interest in the Human, though in what capacity were to be seen. It would depend on how he would take in things.

Though there had come some more onlookers since they began, more had left that had come and there were room for Zhu to take a few steps to the side, leaving Quinch room to pass him if he so wanted. It might be that he were looking too much on the reactions of the ones who were starring at him with open mouths and whispers between eachother though, or did not wish to move along. Yet still, the road should be made, and the choice given.

To the onlookers though, they didn't care much. All their focus were on were the strange, metallic thing that the stranger had said were a Human. They couldn't see a face, but this Looked like how a Human would seem if it had a Real big amount of metal on them. Bit strange, but to them something as alien as this were bound to be.

"Hey, Mister. Is it true? Are you a Human?"

A colt were the first of them to break the silence amongst them. A small pegasus that had cautiously flown near and were flying slowly around his head at around a half meter distance, trying to see what were beneath his helmet. His voice sounded Very curious, but could you really blame him? It would be something special if a myth like this tuned out to be true and standing amongst them, though the chance were still there that this was just some kind of robot. A Flim-Flam thing perhaps?

@@Moonlit,

Ziggy didn't say something, but considering the happy expression on her face as she were gnawing on a piece of bread it seemed like it was a-okay with her.

"It's yummy, but what's the orange paste? Looks sorta like marmalade."

After she had chewed the first bite through, Ziggy had taken the bread down and put a bit of honey on, which gave her some time to speak. Not about anything important, but breakfeast wasn't for that sort either. After all, when somepony had just woken up, they shouldn't be bombarded with big things. You had to give them the time to get a good and relaxing start to the day.

Besides, it was some good breakfeast. She had been used to hospital food for most of her life and though she had some years at home after where she got some better meals, she were still more used to small stuff like a peeled orange or -- as had happened more after she had taken off into the world - something random she bought at whatever place were near where she had slept.

A simple start like this were nice, and she weren't kidding when she said it were yummy. The bread was pretty good.

@@Blitz Boom, Serenade blinks, "It's roe...you probably don't want that...sorry" She nibbles on some honey and bread, "Kinda full from yesterday" She blushes, before putting the leftovers back in her fridge. "I have no clue when Miss Dash is coming by, but I figure we've got some time, so fire away with your questions, I'll try and answer them as best as I can."

"It's really cute! Can I keep him?! I mean...Is it alright with you guys if I keep him?"Ginger Lightning asked everypony as she reached over to pet the Timber wolf pup. She liked how absolutely adorable the timber wolf pup was,to the point that she would be really upset, devastated even if she was told she couldn't keep the timber wolf pup.

Lonk raised his hooves. "I don't know what to say anymore, so I don't care. I'm not your momma."

Sisilia walked around Briar coming back up his other side with a smile, closed her eyes and pushed the top of her head up along the side of his neck to his chin, the same way a cat would, purring softly. "Thankssss," she said, not because she wouldn't have landed on her feet, but because she understood the gesture. Also, she would have landed on someone otherwise.

[in an Australian accent] And so we see the famous chimera start mating the newcomer plant pony.

Lonk almost laughed out loud while all of this nonsense is going on. Is he going insane? Maybe.

"As for what you said my dear colt, you are essentially correct. Though there are some differences between simple foliage and an Evergrown such as myself, calling us plants is sufficient enough if you do not care for the finer details."

This colt is too calm. Something's off here. Lonk knows it. But he can't point it out because this is not a spy film where the villain reveals everything about his master plan like it was all a play or something. That would be stupid to do. 

Edited by Lonk Chase

@@Lonk Chase, @@Blitz Boom,

" guess that means I can keep you! Your new name is Meeko! I am going to teach you how to be a good dog And how to do fun tricks! well...I really don't know how to teach you that stuff but, that dude has offered to train you to do tricks and stuff." Ginger Lightning said to the Timber wolf pup petting him and scratched behind his ears with small holes in her hooves. She loved her new companion.

Edited by GingerLightning

@@Blitz Boom,

Now his lesson and skill mattered. Tracking a creature in familiar territory was one thing but Senlin barely knew the Everfree Forest. Back home, he knew the ins and outs of his forest home and could practice forming formations with others and playing the expert tactician of his party but here, he was alone in a forest that isn't his.

He moved on forward, watching his surroundings for movement; even the slightest shift in his field of vision should be noted. Right where he first sighted the shadow, he now sees the feint glow of pinpricks watching him but moving ever closer causes those to shift and be elsewhere. 

Elders' mercy! Couldn't you just stay still?!

He sighed and allowed himself some reprieve, leaving the tail to its own devices but it had come to a stop atop a pile of dried leaves.

"So... now you stop moving. What have you led me to?"

@@Moonlit,

"Hehe, okay. Then I guess I can start with something that can help if bad things happen when you're supposed to get flying lessons. I don't THink it will matter much buuuut always best to be sure. So-"

Ziggy chewed down the last bite of munchy bread and honey she had in front of her before leaning slightly forward and looking at Serenade curiously.

"Do you know what your blood type is? Can it be mixed with pony blood, or do we need to find a Siren donor? Oh, and are your bones normally hollow? Pegasi bones are hollow to make us lighter so we can fly, and if you're really a pegasus right now, it would be the same for you. If your Siren bones outside the disguise aren't like that, any bone damage will have to be healed or kept resting without you taking your amulet off at any point, just in case the density change ends up screwing with the healing process, or makes the bone damage intensify.

If your bones normally are hollow, the only issue would likely be the change in size, form and especially in your tail, as the bones there changes a good deal from regular pony physiology from what I saw."

Considering what else Ziggy had said in the last... Well, most of the time since they met eachother, this would likely sound surprisingly out of character to her. But even though she liked to goof around it didn't change that she were a doctor, and she had to be serious about some things, even if she had a big smile on her face.

"I know, mostly bone stuff, but pegasi really need to be worried about that. Hollow bones mean we can get some really bad injuries if we aren't careful now and again, and trust me, setting a wing that's gone out of socket? Tricky stuff if you don't think about that sort of thing."

@@GingerLightning,

"Actually, teaching tricks to Timberpups should not be a hard thing to do. If they have the intelligence of regular Wolves as I suspect, they will learn fast if you for example show him how such a thing is done. No, the only real obstacle will come from showing that you know how to care for and feed him, teaching what things should not be eaten, and of course, building the trust between you for a prolonged relationship.

Usually a good start is by showing you care, which I can hear you do currently, and then of course feeding him. Whilst I am not sure about your hunting abilities, you need not worry. I can... Provide something you can give him once this is over."

Whilst Briar were talking the Timberpup - or Meeko, as his name now were - was having a fun time. It had been a while since he had another being to play with since most of the other pups didn't find the scrawny runt interesting enough once they had outgrown him, and that had gone rather fast. SInce he couldn't keep up with most of the others during the hunts either he were sorta... Tuned out, and it didn't help when he found the explody thing and the scent of the gunpowder the explosive filly in the forest used got all over him. It hurt the nose of most of the others, and he hadn't been able to wash it off completely thus far.

There was the start of something here, but they would see if tit would blossom. Timberwolves were still wild animals after all, and it would take some steps to really get him tamed. or well, as tamed as possible.

@@Officer Strike,

Stargazer nodded and continued collecting witness statements. It seemed as if a few had gotten a look of the perp, but he still had to get as much gathered as possible about him/her that he could to make the best possible chance of an ID. The smell angle was pretty much a bust as there wasn't any blood, so this would have to do. As well as getting a written report from the shop keeper who had now lost a window.

About 10 minutes later, Stargazer would show up at the office he assumed were the one she used. She hadn't mentioned a specific place, so this were the second one he had gone to in an attempt to find her, but it seemed as if this one were a jackpot.

"Ah, there you were."

He looked around. Not like the kind of temp office he had set up so far this one, and not like he would be setting one up int he long run, but it was nice enough. It was more personal taste really than anything objectively wrong with the room.

"I managed to get something resembling a description. It's not perfect, but it should giver a base tot hings at least."

He put down a sketch ark with a few sentences about approximate height and weight, and a drawing that were actually pretty good, though lacking overall details here and there that were needed for a complete ID. Eye witnesses were often a bit unreliable, so he hadn't dared hop he would just get this on a silver platter, but it would be a start.

"Think it's the same you saw?"

(You decide how detailed and if she recognises.)

@@EQ_Theta,

"Something hidden in the leaves?"

Omen were curious and wanted to just rustle the leaves around, but she wasn't sure if that were the right thing to do just yet. It seemed like it would be, but then again, she could also try and make sure that if somepony Were there, she could stop them perhaps? Focus on having gates ready to ntercept?

She thought it over a bit more, then nodded to herself. She were going witht hat. If somepony tried to bolt from the pile of leaves, a gate would meet them out of nowhere and they would step into her home. Usually were a good way to catch somepony for a short bit, as they were easy to make out back home amongst the usual stuff there.

@@Blitz Boom, @@Quinch,

[Facing Vivid Loss, Andante bows without breaking eye contact and begins to approach]

As weeds cross plains

So too have we,

Across the halls of stone

In royal abodes met

What we know comes

through what you show,

Hearsay too, for all must know

who amongst who sleeps.

Magick scars,

Coat of scale,

eye old and cold,

All these tell all.

Magick, wrought in fear.

Of lives after this.

Fear not death,

For centuries pass in days.

Eyes and coat transformed

In darkness embedded

you dare imbibe

the blood of innocent lives.

Yet reformed you stand

Stranger to a strange land

Lifted from your curse

Yet weighed by another.

[standing in front of her, hoof extended]

We are Andante Capriccio.

Born by Canterlot hight,

Resting in crystal castles

We compose for our Cadence.

What say ye then

We do from here?

The gathering of the tribes

More than tribesmen gather.

Curiosity breeds more

Than present ilk,

Aught else in shadow lies

Leaving security compromised.

@@Blitz Boom, Serenade chuckles, "It's okay, Doc. I'm not sure of the exact type, but my old doctor said 'any ponies blood will do'. And yes, my bones are hollow like a Pegasi's. If I break my back legs, that corresponds to my tail. Everything forward of my hips matches up as well. I've learned from experience to listen to my doctor." Serenade finishes off the last of her juice before looking back at Ziggy, "I must warn you right now, if you see my eyes, in either form, flash green-even for a second-run and find your way to Princess Luna or one of her guards and tell her." 

@@Blitz Boom, @@Lonk Chase,

"Ok.I understand that.... I have read books about wolves' habitat and pack behavior but the diet is always varied for where the wolf lives...I hope he will eat mice..." Ginger Lightning said petting the timber wolf pup, Meeko, her stomach growled and she reached for the saddle bag that she would have had contained her lunch but the bag wasn't there anymore...

" I'm hungry...And I no longer have my my bag with me...I'm probably going to become a feral half changeling pony if I start to starve...I heard that could happen..." she said She was taking it surprisingly well.

@@Blitz Boom,

[Just outside Ponyville]

Quinch shrugged at Zhu.He couldn't make out what exactly he was - assuming it was a he. He also began to assume Vivid was actually a she, rather than an it - given the assemblage of so-called ponies around him, there was a variety of implied gender characteristics, as unreliable a way of guessing as that was. "The way you put it, it would seem that 'they' doesn't include 'you'." He looked up at the little flying horse flying around his head, resisting the impulse to swat it away. "And in my experience, myths are usually based on some form of truth. Accurate or distorted, though, that's more of a chance thing."

He turned his head around, trying to track the thing orbiting its head, casting around for a response. What were their expectations? What were the myths? Last thing he needed was to be put on trial for some imaginary - or real - offenses of his species.

But so far... a little friendliness, even if it was forced, seemed to work well.

"I... guess I am?" he said. "I'm definitely a human, or at least that's what we're called when I'm from. Your humans might not be my humans, so I guess that depends on what a human is to you?" He wasn't sure if that explanation would go over the kid's head, but it was the best one he could think of. Besides, assuming it was young, and not just small, but really, he's never seen anyone past pubescence use the words "hey mister" unironically, there was probably a parent around to explain. And if not, he'd just need to use smaller sentences.

@@SugarfootWillie,

@@Quinch,

A small twitch went over Vivid's face when Adante spoke about innocent blood, yet she shook the outstretched hoof as it were customary when it were offered.

"Innocent blood can never be washed away."

She half-mumbled that to herself as she looked over the pony a little more closely and began to sense a small bell going off in the distance of her mind. Not much, but she seemed to recall having once met one with Cadence that she said were a performer. A brief meeting, and one that he couldn't recall in more than pieces, but perhaps there were something after all. Some familiarity that might reveal more if she kept trying to focus on that.

She doubted that she had personally spoken to Adante about what she were and had been. She could recall the few she had spoken that story to well enough. Or at least the ones since her release. Though it were feasible, if he were on as good terms with Cadence as it sounded like and had questioned who the strange mare were that had accompanied her, that Cadence had shared some details. Though if this one knew about the innocent blood too... Perhaps *good terms* alone did not cover it. After all, It were not something she had personally told anypony about except Cadence and Shining Armor, as it were not something she wished to parade around with, but if this one knew... Well, they would have had to trust him enough to say this, so she would try and do the same, though with some caution.

Those who knew of the blood she made flow once tended not to like her outside of the demonic circles back in the days, and the royal couple had gotten a certain look that reminded her of that when they had heard her muttering those parts out about her story. To see one who did not seem repulsed at first were... Strange to say the least. Especially as that would make him one of the more open-minded ones she had met about this, herself included.

"In any case, my name is Vivid Loss, but it sounds as if you know this,a nd more than most others do. Have the princess told you perhaps? Or-"

A small light went off in her head about another possibility that made her pause slightly, but not one she hoped were connected to this.

"-perhaps I did something you saw at the wine-tasting 2 months ago? I don't really know what happened after the first hour that day."

That she could not hold her liquor were an understatement. She really, severely, could not handle alcohol it had turned out. Three glasses she had gone through of strange liquids, after each feeling like her brain were trying to escape her more, and after the ast of the three glasses... Well, something had happened, but what she weren't sure about. She just knew that when it were brought up, Cadence seemed to get a smirk on her face and diverged the conversation whilst trying not to laugh.

Whilst this had gone off, the colt flying around Quint's head had taken off after squealing slightly with glee and talking about how he had to tell his friends about this. Most of the other onlookers had the same reaction, just with less unbridled glee. Curiosity and excitement in various stages were still there of course, but the glee of the youth seemed to mostly be contained to him so far.

In the meantime, Zhu had said nothing and not moved an inch. The only movement now and again were when the snake tongue slid out from under the hood of his robe and tasted the air now and again. He were patient enough to wait for others to be done with the otherworlder before his time would come.

"Four times I have seen Humans, yet you are the first I meet."

It seemed the time were now as he started to speak and move slightly more to the side now that there were getting less onlookers - likely spreading words and preparing for things in the middle of town for when/if Quinch came around. Perhaps something Pinkie or another of the Mane Six thought were appropriate - into the shade and rose his head to look to where the Human's eyes would be once again. Though this time, he kept his glowing gaze on Quinch. A gaze that should likely be easier to catch for him if he wanted than most others in this town as Zhu were a good deal taller than the general populace, and the angle should make it easier for Quinch..

"I could speak in riddles for days on end, delaying what could be and preventing what should not past, but to what end would such an action take things, other than perhaps to shores were no waves should fall? No, there will be a time for that as there is for most other things, but that time is not now."

So far Zhu really weren't saying anything, even if he did answer the question he had been faced with. it would just lack some of the answer and lead to more questions when you did not know the extend of what he had responded. It also seemed that so far, he wasn't taking control over anything like Vivid had done for example. More like he were observing, in more ways than the shinning eyes resting on the Human would show.

@@Moonlit,

Ziggy got a look of excitement in her eyes at the mention of what were essentially a warning, but still she nodded along to it when she had gotten it to show that she had eard it.

"Okay, green eyes and I go find Luna and/or a Night Guard. Though, Why do I need to do that? is that like a berserk thing?"

She knew of a few races that could have random spikes of anger, joy, depression or other heightened emotions coming out from nowhere at times, so it were possible. But still, she didn't doubt th words either as much as she were curious as to what Exactly would happen. It could be kinda cool to learn.

@Everyone

Now that The Forgotten One had acquired a new victim, his power grew. He could now roam Equestria freely. Though it would take a lot of energy to take victims from the waking world, it could be done. The creature returned through the castle and exited through the front door, the only trace of its existence being the disruption in the ethereal plane that it left trailing behind it.

Meanwhile, Miles was also leaving the castle, casually strolling out the window on the side of the castle facing the Grove. He continued, flying his way toward the Everwood Planting Field.

@@Melke

@@Blitz Boom

@@AmberDust

@@Lonk Chase

@@GingerLightning

"You see these magic trees here?" Seamore asked rhetorically, waving his hoof indicating the blue green trees with the rainbow leaves around them. "They're called Everwood. Each one has a soul, and cutting them down frees that soul, which then becomes a dream spirit. The wood itself has high levels of magic in it and is used for enchantments. I actually have a cart with an enchanted axel back in the castle that helps lighten the load a little. I could pull the cart without it, but it would really slow me down. I think it was a good investment. Oh, sorry, I'm rambling aren't I?"

Sissilia took notice of the Timberwolf pup and moved her tail through the bushes near it quietly, then tapped the end of its tail with hers before pulling it back into the bush quickly enough that the pup wouldn't see it. She did this to a dog before and it started chasing its tail, so she thought it would be funny to do the same thing to this bundle-of-wood-held-together-with-magic.

• Brohoof 1

@@Blitz Boom, "There is a warning notice that my primal Siren nature has taken over. And you'll be in danger, as will all of Ponyville. I can eat normal food in both forms, in fact I enjoy food, but to keep my magic strong I need to feed off negative energy. Kinda the opposite of Changelings, who feed on love. Now, normally I feed off the latent negativity of ponies...but if my primal nature takes over, well....three of my kind attempted that years ago" Serenade looks up at Ziggy, before taking a breath, "So there, that's the reason. I become a big, scary monster."

Edited by Moonlit

@@Blitz Boom

@@cwhip9

Just then, a doorway appeared. On the other side was a sight that would be familiar to Last. It was the shrine she and her family before her were tasked with protecting. The spirit of a pony was standing at the shrine, waiting. She too would look familiar, as he was Last's distant ancestor. She was among the first tasked with guarding the shrine. Her blade seemed to be on fire, but the flames were a light blue and she was wearing the same armor that would be expected of the guardians of the shrine.

@@Blitz Boom,

"Only way to find out..."

Senlin dug his claws into the pile, moving the dried leaves to both sides pushing all of the dirt out of the way. It was quite a dig as well but his hunch, and the floating tail pointed to whatever it was hidden beneath the ground. It took a few minutes but the longma's claw dug into something hard and Senlin heard a crack. He jerked back his forelimb and likely stubbed one of his claws. 

"Ouch! This better be worth the sudden pain." But he knew he got his answer when he moved one last patch of dirt away, and a big smile was now painted on his face.

"You are here, sister! Didn't think you'd be this resourceful!" Senlin pulled a jewelled trinket out of the ground, one with a carefully cut fire ruby at its center. "Look, Omen! It's my sister's trinket. She's must be close!"

Edited by EQ_Theta