Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Casual stroll

Blitz Boom

@@Midnight Starfall,

"Let's go, then!" Anala began her walk to Sugarcube Corner, and her new friend Stoneheart followed.

"So, Stoneheart, have you been to Sugarcube Corner before?" asked Anala. "I remember a challenge they once had. If you could eat thirty cupcakes in the alloted time, you got them for free, and you won a free t-shirt. That friend I told you about won it."

• Brohoof 1

Walking through the market in Ponyville I found nothing good to eat. I came across a building called Sugarcube Corner. I walked inside and took a seat. There was war propaganda put on the walls. Loose lips sink ships was a famous one. Or a swatiski shadow surrounding 2 colts and a filly saying don't let that shadow touch them. Or showing an airmen saying Keep him flying buy war bonds. I only wondered what the Equestrian ponies thought after seeing these. Then my head went up. The smell from the kitchen got to me. I got up and walked to the long line of customers. I waited in line despite the fact of some ponies offering me their spot. I refused and waited. I wasn't special I was just a marine. I continued to wait.

• Brohoof 1

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

"The last time I went was a long time ago," Stoneheart said.

"That's cool. How did he eat all 30? I can barely eat one," she said with a smirk and an amused flick of her tail.

It was true. She only ate sweets in small amounts, except when she had a sweet tooth. She didn't want to turn down going to Sugarcube Corner though, now that she had somepony to go with.

• Brohoof 1

Sternly sat down with his coffee, trying to stay wary of his surroundings.

He was told that he was lucky to be stationed in Ponyville, since hardly anything happens here. The other police who have been stationed here consider it a vacation. To Sternly however, it made him more antsy. He felt like he wasn't contributing in any way. He knew there were criminals back in Manehattan, and he felt like he should be helping to bring them to justice. Despite that, he knew he shouldn't let his guard down. He believed that everyone here at the Clover Cave is a potential criminal.

“I guess I just wait for something to happen.”  Sternly thought to himself.

[OOC: If my writing sucks, don't hesitate to say that it sucks. Or at least, why it sucks.]

Edited by SpaceOnion
  • Brohoof 1

@@Midnight Starfall,

"Nah, he didn't attempt to fetch something to munch on for a while. He was able to distract himself by playing on his Super Neightendo as he always does. He and that plump rump of his," said Anala. After all, if one looked at Riley while he was sitting on a bench, you'd be able to see his rear end sticking out ever so slightly. "He did allow himself to drink, though."

• Brohoof 1

After I ordered and got my food I walked out of Sugarcube Corner. I stepped hoof outside and headed in the direction of my parent's house. They'd be so happy to see me. They'd been waiting this day since I was shipped off to Iwo. I walked down the streets towards the my old home where I onced lived. Now my mom, dad, and younger sister live there by themselves. I arrived. The front lights were on, which meant they were having supper. I walked up to the door and knocked on the door. I heard a woman coming to answer it. The blue door opened.

• Brohoof 1

@@Rainbow Eclipse@@Midnight Starfall,

When Sternly finished his cup of coffee, he decided to go for a walk.

"It's not like I have anything better to do."

As he walked around town, he noticed a sign that spelled TO LET, which had an out-of-place stroke between the O and the L, with a paint bucket and brush conveniently next to it.

"Hilarious." Sternly Thought.

"So this is what I'm up against. I guess I'll have to keep an eye out for any troublemaking kids."

[OOC: If Sternly finds out who vandalized the sign, he won't hesitate to arrest them. I don't want to do any unnecessary godmodding, so it's probably best if Sternly doesn't find out who vandalized the sign.]

Edited by SpaceOnion
  • Brohoof 1

The pony who answered the door was my sister Gum Drop. She gasped then hugged me. When my parents saw who was at the door, their eyes went wide. My father and mother got up from their chairs and walked towards me. My mom and dad hugged me and lead me towards the table. "Eat. You must be starving." mom said. I sat down and my mom fixed me a plate. I knew what was about to happen. I would get bombarded by questions from my sister and my mother.

• Brohoof 1

Book walked around the town, looking at the things around him. He glanced at a sign with a grin when he saw a stroke between two of the letters so it spelled 'TOILET'. He was in a good mood already and was up early. Book was one who enjoyed pranks like what he saw.

• Brohoof 1

My mom asked the first. "You didn't get malaria did you?" she asked before I could answer my sister asked. "What were you in charge of again" They kept asking questions. "Did you kill anypony?" "What did they feed you? You look like you've lost some weight." "What gun you'd use?" "Did you-" "How come th-" "Mom." She kept asking questions. "Did you have a safe flight. "Mom." "I was worried your plane might crash." "Mom." "Sage those planes are known to go down." "Mom!" She stopped. "I'm fine. I had a safe flight home. Those planes only go down if they take a hit from a AA gun. OK just calm down. I'm back from the war. I'm alive. Stop worrying. I'm fine." I looked at my plate. Hayloaf. "Not your best mom. But hell of a lot then what then what the marines fed me." My father asked a question. "What'd they feed you son?" "K-rations. Nastiness food I've had. But out there you take what you can." I ate my food and got up from the table. My father came with me. "Here." he tossed me a cigarette and I lite it. "So what was it like on that island son?" He asked. "Which one? Okinawa or Iwo Jima?" "Okinawa." he responsed. "White sandy beaches. Mosquitoes everywhere. Japs ready to kill ya anytime you poke your head out. Sickness. Kinda like a vacation spot in hell." I said to him. "Lose any men? Know you led a squad. You lose any?" He asked. I paused "Yeah...seen many under my command die. Don't like to talk about it." He continued to stay outside talking while mom and Gum Drop washed dishes. That was a custom in our house. Iwas glad to be back.

• Brohoof 1

The door to Sugarcube Corner opened and gave room for the filly to slowly drag the bag in the last bit that was needed.

It hadn't been easy to get it here, but after her horn tip had cracked off she couldn't get it here the normal way and she had been Way to focused on delivering the gift to think about trying to put together a cart or something. But at least she was finally here, so it all worked out in the end.

She got some looks from the patrons there as well as the shopkeeper, but the last mentioned pony knew why she was here and just gave her a smile while she finally let go off the bag and looked upwards with a big grin.

"Hi. Got a bag of fun stuff for Pinkie Pie."

Blitz Boom yawned and walked over into a corner to sit down a little. She hadn't slept for days so she could use a little pause, but there was just no time to sleep. There was so many things to do. So many explosions to create. Who had the time to rest?

Besides, if she lingered here for too long she might run into Pinkie Pie, and she was too busy to squeal in glee from talking with her. She just had to sit for a little and then it was off to begin on... Something. She hadn't gotten an idear just yet, but it'd come. It always did.

• Brohoof 1

@@Midnight Starfall,

"And for thirty cupcakes for free," added Anala. "The way he acts, he's sort of like a... how shall I put this... a colt trapped in a stallion's body."

"Not that there's anything wrong with that. He's a real pleasure to be around."

@@Blitz Boom,

When Anala walked into Sugarcube Corner, she saw a very peculiar-looking filly.

• Brohoof 1

Blitz Boom was just about to get up and get home when she saw a new arrival walk into the shop she hadn't seen before. White fur, grey mane and tail... Braided...

The tiredness fled her mind as she looked at the braids with big eyes. She hadn't seen that on the other ponys she'd run into here in the area before and she always liked seeing new and exciting stuff. But... How had she made them? She didn't look like a Unicorn... Or was her horn beneath the hat? Uuuh pretty hat.

When the newcomer looked her way Blitz Boom gave her a big smile back.

• Brohoof 1

@@Blitz Boom,

Anala noticed the fily looking at her. Did this black and orange filly admire her appearance?

She took her baseball cap off and held it up. "You like this?" she said to the filly. "Or is it my braids?" She sighed. "One of the last things my mom did before she left was braid my hair... I've kept it like this ever since..."

Anala hadn't yet noticed that the tip of the filly's horn was broken off.

• Brohoof 1

Blitz Boom looked at the pony without a hat. So not a Unicorn? Oooh, but that pretty mane... And now she was talking to her? Oooh, this was so cool.

"Braids. They're reeeeally pretty."

She hadn't been in the area very long (as far as she knew) and she wasn't that often into town, so getting new ponys to talk to was a rare occurence for her, especially since there wasn't that many that wandered into the Everfree Forest where she lived. And this one was even a cool looking one! This day was just getting better.

Edited by Blitz Boom
  • Brohoof 1

@@Rainbow Eclipse, @@Blitz Boom,

Stoneheart followed Anala into Sugarcube Corner. She looked at Anala, and followed her gaze to the filly.

I shouldn't interrupt, she thought to herself. She looked over at the display of cupcakes, and she wanted to go get one. But, she didn't want to go up to the counter alone, so she silently waited at a table near Anala.

• Brohoof 1

@@Midnight Starfall,

When the mare behind Anala walked in Blitz Boom's attention ran towards her slightly and than back at Anala. Then suddenly, she held her front hooves to her chins and kept a direct look a the new arrival with glee plastered over the face slightly mashed between the hooves.

More than anything, Blitz Boom loved unusual looking things and ponys. The weirder they looked, the more awesome she found them. It was one of the reasons she liked Anala, because her braids made her stand out and cool. This other one though... She had a thing that made her stand out even more, and it was so very beautyfull: Her tail.

Blitz Boom could barely contain her excitement over that unusual tail. It was not just something with hair, it was unique in it's form to her, and unique meant the pony was special.

Her fascination might have something to do with her own look as well. The burning looking mane and the bulbous bomb patterned tail made her stand out in the crowd as well (even if you were neglecting the metallic wings attached to her back) and in her mind it just translated into being something unusual and awesome.

Further than that, it could be her fascination with Pinkie Pie had something to do with it too. Her pink idol stood out in a crowd more because she was special on the inside, and when that inside broke out there was nothing more wonderful and fantastic to look at in her mind. That fascination might have wandered over into others special parts, because she hoped to find somepony as aweinspiring as her.

That, or she just wanted to make friends and got impressed easily. It was hard to say.

To Stoneheart, it would likely just look like a random, weird-looking filly had suddenly gotten a stroke while starring at her hind end, but in Blitz Boom's mind, there was just happy in her mind.

• Brohoof 1

After spending a few hours with my family I bid them goodbye and left. I walked around Ponyville and just looked at everything. "Things have changed since the war started." I said. I looked around and saw a sign that said TO LET but had a I in it spelling TOILET. Someponies gonna be mad at that. I thought in my head. I continued just walking around and decided to go back to SugarCube Corner. I walked in and noticed a orange filly and 2 mares talking. I walked past them, tipped my marine HBT hat in respect, and said "Good afternoon."

(I'm referring to Blitz Bloom and the other 2's OCs. In case you didn't know.)

• Brohoof 1

@@Midnight Starfall,

@,

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

Blitz Boom nodded at Stoneheart without loosing any of the glee on her face, but didn't say anything. Her mind was twisting and turning at the sight of the wiggly tail, at the movements and... and...

Suddenly her hooves went down and she gott a halfway crazed look in her face as she began to mumble to herself while seemingly unsure what way to walk.

"If I just... And then... Oooh, yesyesyes!"

Suddenly she got a move on and rushed forwards, hitting into the new pony that had just entered head first, but she regaining her composture and looked up at him quickly.

"Hihi. Cool hat. Busy must run quick takecarebyebye!"

The rushed sentence said out in a hyperactive voice didn't leave much room for responding as the filly nuzzled her head quickly on the stalions front leg before rushing off out the door, giggling and babbling incomprehensibly.

Forgotten was any notion that she had to get some rest as she ran as fast as she could out of town and back to the Everfree Forest, following the drag mark she'd left before with the sack.

The new ponys was still in her mind, but they were pretty much tucked aside as the idears started to take form in her head into what she was going to make, leaving her even more hyped to get back to her workshop and get started.

• Brohoof 1