Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Casual stroll

Blitz Boom

@Twilight-Shimmer @Blitz Boom

"The old you? May I ask what happened?"

Feeling a bit more comfortable, Foxy could feel that Anomaly was speaking the truth, though wasn't sure if she should forgive her for what she had done. She didn't seem that sympathetic, but perhaps she just didn't understand. Draconequui seemed like children to Foxy. Playful and not always thinking ahead. Much like Foxy herself, as she giggled, before turning back to Anomaly.

"Well, you aren't the first Draconequus I had encountered today. You seem to me to be... okay. I will warn you that foxes are very good at surprise attacks, so don't get any ideas."

Foxy had many qualities and skills that only foxes had, and could even speak to them, which she was able to do since she got her cutie mark. While not a true fox herself, she always seemed a lot like one, and can sometimes forget she is in fact a pony. She didn't mind though, she felt like she had the best of both worlds.

"So, I guess you weren't always so nice...?"

@Blitz Boom @MaryxMelody @Shineling

"As tempting as being torn to shreds by an Ursa major sounds we where on our way somewhere." She told him "The problem is we don't know where the person we are going to meet is. His name's Discord, you know spirit of disharmony. But is that pony outside going to be ok?"

She wasn't that afraid of Anomaly herself. Given where Maple and Mary where heading. She had never tried a pumpkin or anything made from pumpkins but felt kinda bad for not taking it. She wonder what happened to the pony out side

(edited)

@Blitz Boom

"I wish I was the type of personality that was as nice as you two, but I get kind of self-centered when a situation like half the town becoming destroyed is thrown into play. But, you know, I could help you set up a place outside of town if you want."

Lance paused thoughtfully.

"I'm willing to bet that the princesses are going to let you inside town, anyways. If they didn't they must have a couple dozen things wrong with them."

Edited by genessee

@Lloyd

Chow managed to give Iron a look of *Yeah, I know...* before the gals were back in the showroom and he put up another grin on his muzzle, even when they started to speak about magic all of a sudden.

"I thought I told ya, I ain't got no magic. I did some stuff in a blood magic book, but that was pretty much with items and some chanting, not just magic to use a-ACHO!"

Some dust had apparently snuck into his nose as he had started talking, causing his sentence to be interrupted by a loud sneeze that made a few papers near him blow away, and the floor to be covered in a small bit of blood that had shot from his nose. That now seemed like it was eating through the floor like acid, though it'd loose its potency within a few seconds.

"What they hay? I might have some strong sneezes now and again, but this ain't right."

Unknown to Chow, apparently the others had been right earlier. The attacks by Warlock, possession of Athriel who had violently surged through him and the magic ripple had left a mark on him alright. It had poked at the latent blood magic he had known, and that had rubbed off him from Athriel, and kicked it up a notch. It wasn't her more transformative focus, but stuff like what he had just done could lead him to some pretty offensive and defensive spells involving his own blood, though he'd have to study it well to get anywhere usable instead of just having freak accidents like this.

"...No, I ain't got time to think on this. Freak accident and stuff I bet. You ask about weapons? I'd like a spear if you don't mind. Nothing too heavy in the tip, or the balance goes off."

His own spear were still back at the shop, but even if it wasn't, it likely would be about as useful in a fight against the freaks they were going against now, as a marshmallow. He'd need something better, and from the look of the sword, there were a chance for something good in the circle thing, though he wasn't gonna ask more on how it were done. Magic were one big ol' mess, and this one sounded like the blades were made from magic energy or something, and he didn't wanna make his head hurt by learning on how the hay he were able to do that.

=====================================================================

@Lloyd

"Most things here are magic. I wouldn't waste my personal storage locker for something trivial after all."

"I did wonder sometimes where you got room for all the things I suspect you of trafficking. From what I can see, I vastly underestimated how much you even have around."

"Of course you did. You underestimate so much about me dearie that it's almost endearing."

"I don't have time to be patronized Scarcity. Could you please show us what we came here for so we can leave? There is a city that needs to be helped and you need to send words to your contacts."

"It's right over here."

Moving over to a small box, Scarcity's horn glowed as she unlocked the seals and de-powered the wards, before opening the top and showing off a fine silver statue around the size of Scarcity's head, depicting what seemed like several skeletal ponies on pedestals, facing towards the empty, crystal bauble in the middle in various poses.

"It's called the Court of False Sins. A morbid art installation that most just think of as highly expensive, but it actually an artifact of some strength, created to hold a prisoner in the middle through the power of the wrongly accused. I got hold of it when I learned what were in Chow's head, and I was supposed to use it today when he came around. Sadly, he didn't get the chance."

"Are you saying that this is a prison for the disharmony carrier?"

"It wasn't the original purpose, but yes. I assumed that since it were designed to be able to hold the soul of a draconequus, that a measly presence of a regular mortal should be easy. You will need to get the presence to let go of the host it haves now, then focus your magic on this, and let it drain in this monster. I have a note with the spell stapled to the back.

Take it, find Athriel, and trap her. Do what you wish with it afterwards, but be careful. As there is a spell to imprison, there is one to release too, and it have already gotten emptied once in the last millennia. You don't want to be responsible for the second time around."

================================================================

@Lloyd

"Good then. Let's proceed."

Screecher folded the battle plans together and put them into a drawer under the table. She had already memorized these, so there wasn't a need to bring them with them for the time being, though there were a need for her to grab hold of her gear before they exited the room. Not a helmet, no, as she loathed wandering around with that thing on, but her actual weapons.

Going over tot he other side of the room, she opened  locker with a key she pulled from under her armor, and pulled out a half dozen razor-sharp chakrams made of silver that she stuck on the sides of her armor in a way that seemed almost magnetic, but was simply the result of a small spell. Usually it was used for kids stuff where you glued a cup to somepony's face, but she had found a far more constructive one.

She also pulled out a gleaming, diamond-encrusted urumi that she clasped around her right leg, with the string-like whips of it wrapped around it like a cord. A quick movement would get it loose though, and make it be usable in the fights that she might have ahead.

It wasn't too often she took these things with her when it was within city limits, but there were a war of sorts that might be lurking on the horizon now, and she needed her actual weapons, not the mostly ornamental sword down her side.

"We will begin by addressing the officers. They will get the word out to the rest of the guards, and Dew mentioned he would prepare them in the grand hall before he would leave the palace. They will also be the first for you to address in your new position, so attempt to sound confident."

============================================================

@WiiGuy2014

Alonsus raised an eyebrow over what Will were saying, but he still wasn't acting hostile in an sort of way. He had quite frankly heard weirder than this in the years he had lived in Ponyville.

"To be something which you are not. Sounds like a changeling perhaps, or a transformation spell. Magic flows like water all around us and covers so much ground that nopony can be expected to know it all. But regardless of where you have arrived from, are you not here with good in mind? I would think a hostile being would have attacked the second his eyes grazed the form of Alonsus, not follow to our home and speak softly. A mind such as that are always welcome in the great nation of Equestria, regardless of what you are or were."

So he did eventually catch on upon the point that Will might have been an attacker then. It had taken some time, but it seemed even the late bird found itself a worm now and again.

"And of course I shall still lend you my aid. A stranger from a land that cannot be reached, without a memory of his former self, looking for answers in the tales of mystery and wonder? This sounds like an adventure worthy of a tale of its own, and who is the fool who walks away from such a thing? Besides, if you know not of Equestria, you will need a guide, and none can lead you better than Alonsus.

But can I ask something? Without a past to remember, and a home that can be reached, have you considered looking forward into carving a new life from these humble beginnings? It could be your chance for a second chance, even if our tales likely differ from this *Disney* that you speak off. Not a word I have heard before I'm afraid."

===========================================================================

@dragon4111 @Widdershins

Bubble's jaw falls as he sees the gem that is offered them, thinking about all the things that he could get for them. A new home, a change to the splendor of Canterlot, perhaps a trip around the world with a certain body-builder pony.

A slight blush goes over his face before he shakes the thoughts out of his head. Even the last one, as pleasant as it may be.

"We thank you kindly, great dragon. I'm sure we can find a usage for this."

"Yeeeah!!!"

While there were plenty that he could use it for himself, the fact of the matter where that this should rightfully go to help out the spa. A rock of this size should be able to allow them to get a good expansion of the spa, or perhaps open a second spa in Canterlot, and start to spread out further than simply the local towns. Business were great here, that wasn't what he meant, but the Lotus sisters could surely see a point in having an extra branch, and especially in the capital? It'd be a great chance for growth, though he should hold his horses, so to speak. It would be for them to decide.

Though Bubble wasn't the strongest pony around by a long shot, he still took care of the gemstone for the time being, until Kozaky might let loose of Bulk Biceps long enough for his work buddy to be able to carry this. He were certain the large pegasi would love it too. Anything with weight to it were right up his alley.

Meanwhile, Nerzhei focused less on the giving on the crystal as much as what came before it. The power of word that Ancalagon had expressed that were both pretty harsh, carried enough pressure to it to make the wind start to blow more insistingly. To have this sort of power just in a few curse words... How strong were Ancalagon exactly? Hard to say, but perhaps she'd find out one day. Hopefully from a distance.

"Lord Ancalagon, if you decide to take the throne or advise I will welcome it, as we need some degree of intelligence among our leadership, but I ask if you still have a usage for me here? There is a nuisance of a pony I have to take care of in the forest before she ends up causing more trouble than she is worth."

"Are you two nancies done yapping off yet? I still need to know roughly when those ponies you spoke off comes 'round tomorrow. I need to get things prepared or it'll just end up being chaos."

Last Stand had taken a round as the dragons kept on and on and on for what seemed like ages to her. Time better spent elsewhere in her mind, which where why she had gone to taken a look here and there, especially at the building site to make sure all were going weel. A few things to handle there, but nothing major really, so after checking a few more things, she had come back - and seen the two of them still went off. And now they had brought friends. Oh joy...

============================================================================

@Midnight_Aurora

"Ponyville hospital. You were admitted here one hour, 32 minutes and 17 seconds ago with magical fatigue."

Belladonna had stood in the corner and were pouring a odorless, onyx liquid into a needle-like vial that seemed like it would only be able to hold at best, ten drops. She did not stop this until the needle had been filled, and it had been placed with the sharp tip into a block of something that looked a bit like green styrofoam.

"The doctors seemed uncertain about the cause, but they managed to stitch you well enough together regardless. From my understand though, there will be side effects, but they were reluctant to speak of them with me. I believe they wish to inform you personally once they have taken notice of your awakening."

Her voice was direct, professional, and didn't carry much emotion. It was as neutral as the look she gave him as she got closer and could look at him more directly with her half-open eyes.

The way she dressed and spoke made her almost reek of Canterlot, though she didn't give off the typical noble vibe. Sure she were looking like she routinely got her hooves done, her mane set, and went for clothes above standards, but she wasn't overly pampered. Not a single jewel adorned her form, and her clothes seemed like they were chosen for function as much as style, rather than some of the overly extravagant things the nobles tended to wear. Plus, thus far she hadn't really spoken down to him, though he might have another view on how nobles were perceived and would think her still fitting their ranks.

"My name is Belladonna Venin, personal assistant to Clayton Quartz of Quartz Construction. I were the one who found you after you had collapsed within the borders of Ponyville. Who may you be, and can you inform me if the inconsistency of your wings and coat color are a natural phenomenon, or a result of whatever magical exertion you have participated in? It seemed to cause confusion among your physicians, and I assume they will ask you of that when they see you as well. I assumed it worthwhile to ask beforehoof, in case you were not aware and wished to prepare an answer."

=================================================================

@CentipedeGhoul @Lil' Lovebug

Vivid frowned slightly at the laughter.

"I believe you haven't answered her question young man. What is your name? Your purpose seems simple enough, but a name to go with that would help on things. Or would you prefer we simply refer to you as *Oh, that one*?"

"I would prefer that you didn't act like that towards my guests here. This inn is supposed to have a happy atmosphere."

Bubble Tea had shown up after fixing the stage up for a bit, which drew Vivid's eye before she responded to the request from her with a simple nod of understanding.

"Before going on, I would like to say thank you Satin for that excellent performance. If you feel like coming around another day, perhaps we can talk rates and benefits from it. Seems only fair as our local DJ, Vinyl Scratch, haves upsides to play here.

However, I also have another thing to do here. I couldn't help but hear that the package you carry sir is for a guest of ours? Can I ask you who, so that we can get it to him or her?"

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

"Did I look at you like I blamed you? I'm not sure anymore. if I did, I'm-"

Smokey were interrupted as his legs finally gave away and he fell flat on his stomach with a thud.

"-sorry. I just can't believe this. Draconequui, they're supposed to be demigods. How can you kill that with simply fire? Was his magic really that unpredictable that it fueled it enough to straight up end himself?"

He couldn't remember if he had looked wrongly at Phoenix anymore. He didn't think so, but right now, as his vision were compromised from the grey clouds soaring lazily over the otherwise pure white that had filled his eye-sockets, and his energy had been spent so severely on getting hold of the fire that had been tossed around, he was quite frankly not certain that he kept completely in control of himself. Could be that what he thought of as bafflement, had muddled up in his tired mind and looked like blame or something akin to that. Not intentionally, but he could see how she would not like it regardless.

"Perhaps he isn't dead though. It could be another game, or just something that puts him in stasis. I've only ever heard of one draconequus truly die before, and the circumstances around that one's demise is nothing small, so they have to be insanely resilient. Perhaps enough to survive what would kill anything else?"

A shaky hoof were raised to his face as he shook his head a little, trying to think about what this might all mean, and what the consequences of this would be. Not to think of the implications, which would cast the few things he knew of draconequui in a muddled, uncertain light.

"We will see I suppose. How are you doing though Phoenix? I can't really see you that much right now. Are you hurt?"

The eyes of his were a problem when it went like this. Using too much magic at once would essentially whiten his eyes completely, with only faint glimpses through a fog that would run over his eyes like clouds until he were finally rested enough, but that could take anywhere from a few minutes to days, depending on the circumstances, and whilst this wasn't the worst he had tried, he wouldn't be surprised if this would go on for several hours at least.

@Widdershins

Phoenix retorted to his first statement "you seem like the type of pony who would be upset that i just attacked someone..." she said, as she took a few steps off to the side, away from the burnt corpse. she heard the light thud as smokey fell to the ground, but she didn't turn to look at him. simply, she listened to him ask himself all of those questions. 

of course, she wasn't feeling too well either, after she had carelessly cast all of that magic. she lifted up a hoof to rub her horn as she winced. now, she had quite the headache. 

as she listened to smokey, she couldn't help but think that he brought up a good point. draconequui are supposed to be immortal. it wasn't unreasonable to think that it was simply playing dead for the time being. "what a bummer" she thought to herself as she glanced over once more at the corpse. then she looked at smokey, who was laying on the ground. clearly he was exhausted from all of that. 

then, she was shocked a little by his last question. it's almost as if he cared more about her and not himself. why would he feel the need to ask her if she was alright? perhaps he was simply the selfless type. in any case, Phoenix could see no reason why he'd need to know. "i'm fine" she answered with a bit of a huff. 

another detail about his last statement that caught her attention, was the fact that he said he couldn't see her very well. was something wrong with his eyes? she trot over towards him, stopping only a few feet away. she squinted as she looked him in the face. she noticed that his eyes had a visible cloudiness to him "if anything, i should be the one asking you that" she said as she looked away from him. 

for some odd reason, she couldn't bare to look at him. not with the current circumstances, at least. "but why?" she asked herself, as she stood there. certainly, she thought he'd be upset with all of this going on. after all, it was seemingly her fault that he was in this condition. could it be that she was feeling a bit of guilt?

in any case, the only way she could possibly make things right is if she tried to heal him. very gently, she knelt herself down at his side, and her horn began to glow with a warm friendly yellow color, lighting up the surrounding area. a gentle stream of magic began to flow into Smokey, as she attempted to help rejuvenate him. 

@Widdershins @Blitz Boom

"The same friend who I think tried to blind me?" Ancalagon said with a chuckle. "Go do so little hatchling. I have much to think about," he said as  as he blew smoke onto the rude little pony. His breath hot just as the furnace that burns in his chest. "You'll have them by sunrise," he stated as he chuckled. "The courier guild once called will march once risen," he stated simply. He nodded to the two ponies he gave the gem to.  He closed his eyes as he let out a magical aura around him. Letting him sense as far as Canterlot. Those who was magically inclined was able to sense his presence. To those that felt it it was regal and warmth. But it demanded respect.

@Blitz Boom, @Genessee and, uh, I guess whomever else is involved?

Hah! Dracone-chair! Good one, Anomaly! And now you've been cannonically alerted to my presence! Now we can be a real One-Two Punch! Oy!

Hah! And the quest reference thing! You think that's just a snide callback or a wholesale plagiarizing!?  Hey! Hey! No! You're supposed to be dead right now! You know what I said about fidgeting in other storylines!   D'aww! But Nommy gets to wholesale abuse her creator! However else can we get together to completely demolish any structure in this thread?! Paw, fine! Killjoy! I'll go back to being briquette!   Timelines...storylines... lifelines, whatevs mah man!

Seeing Happy Hour's attempt at a sign, Ambie takes another step forward to poke the shoulder of the mare closest to him and address the group of ponies in front of him.

"Uhm... Miss Void? My, uh, friend wanted me to come over and, uh, talk to you."

Once more, Ambie averts his large green eyes in an attempt to not interrupt any current conversation. A blushing shade of pink bands around his muzzle, and from it alternating wider bands of white & pink cascade down his neck and hide, at a speed likely more noticeable than usual.

/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\

@Blitz Boom & @dragon4111

Tiredly letting go of his carrier & his ploy to pass the blame, Kozaky slumps back down to clearly state loudly enough to be dismissively heard, but not much louder than the others, especially from the magical summoning his master is crafting.

"Beh, no you didn't... what difference does a horn make anyway? All you ponies look alike to me anyway..."

With an audible groaning complaint, the batpony tiredly slinks off the back that was carrying him to gently land on his head and flop over onto his back. He grumpily mumbles to himself aloud.

"Uhf, my head still hurts... and that isn't helping. I don't need to be called somewheres I already am... are we done here yet or what? I haven't caught any bugs yet for dinner & I'm already too tired before its even dawnbreak..."

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

@~Phoenix~ & B.B

The draconequus remains still lie where he stood before, a good ten or twelve yards off from where the lines of tents leave off, a light circle seared around where it once stood with its head having slumped over the line pointed to roughly where the mare now stands attempting to heal the fatigued stallion. It's pose is the same of that it held while singing while the flames spun around it, its long tail looped to its right. Now, the blackened remains leave it looking somewhat like a long cigar having burnt all the way and somehow curling into a question as its embers died out.

The debris of the preceding attack seems to have been thoroughly been incinerated; very little, if any of the original colors and myriad skins that made up the creature now have given way to a full, dense coat of ash much in the same shape it had been previously. Larger details such as the head shape, tail fins (the smaller tail, being a vine, having had been one of the first parts to burn down to not much more then a nub at the rings at the tails' base now) and the few body rings are discernible with most of the rest, such as the eyes having charred out completely. Widdershins now seems fully burned, passing light breezes appear to eat at the bent row of char leaving behind deep gashes to show that under the ash lies only yet more ash. Where it touches, it seems certain it would crumble under the slight pressure of any curious hoof.

@Blitz Boom

Will considered what Alonsus said; about how this world he's now in is called Equestria; about how with no past to remember, he should focus on the future; Also, the word "Changeling" sounded important, so he put that tidbit in the back of his mind! 

"You may have a point about starting anew from humble beginnings, Alonsus," Will Guide responded. "I suppose sooner or later, my memories will come back. But for now, I'm more curious about this nation you call Equestria. Can you please lead us out this forest and into town? This place is giving me the creeps!"

(edited)

@Blitz Boom @Maple Bat @Shineling 

Mary's mind suddenly clicked at what was said in her ear a couple seconds ago. She quickly took a flower from the birds neck. She looked at Maple and blew it in her face real quick. Waiting for a reaction, Mary giggled a bit and sipped her pumpkin juice. Enjoying it quite a bit actually. Mary smile and chugged the whole thing down after realizing she loved it so much. 

"Yea. We were going to try and find someone named Discord. I thought he was a statue but I may be wrong." Mary shrugged a bit.

Mary's necklace glowed yellow and light pink, with joy and friendship.

Edited by MaryxMelody
adding a few things.

@Blitz Boom

"Showing off? I'm not showing off, I'm just in a rush to gain an advantage over any ponies who could stop me at any moment now." He looked ahead as Athriel did her thing, but as soon as the water approached him, his eyes widened, he put his hooves together making a large shield in front of himself, stabbing it into the sand. Directing the water around himself. "I thought my ocean splitting would've cleared that out." The shield whooshed away, Warlock walking ahead inside. He created a smaller shield in the grasp of his right hoof, walking forward in a battle stance, creating a light in his left stump. "So how do you want to approach this? Slowly, or quickly?" He asked turning around, of course she wouldn't know that he planned to literally just rip the roof off so he could search the rooms by simply looking down at the temple, but that was if she took the quick option. If she chose slowly, well he really had no idea why she'd chose that, so he only had a plan for the quick option.

====================================================================

While it should've occurred earlier, Iron Star realized while hearing them, that he could look for word based descriptions of what it looked like while he was listening to them and their thoughts. "Okay then Chow, here you go." He pulled out a spear, handing it to Chow be the end of the handle. "They are searching for an element right now." He turned over to Astral. "I got an idea of what the location looks like, but since I can only get rough descriptions from their memories, I don't know where it is."

"Well, do you know what the place is for? If it holds an element it's likely important."

"It was used to worship sirens, and is in an old worn down area. Off the eastern coast of Equestria." Astral nodded as he spoke. "Oh! I can't believe I forgot, but they said it was near by Silver Bay." He pulled his head back, a book wished in front of his face to Astral, it was his map book. She flicked through the pages. Iron Star's ears turned to her as she searched. "You're looking for it aren't you? We can't fight them even with these weapons you know. Mostly because Chow has no-"

She looked up from the book. "He has no Warding? I can fix that, don't dodge this by the way Chow." Chow would then find himself with a blast of magic flying towards him from Astral. If he didn't dodge it, it'd cause some fancy lines to appear on his whole body before disappearing, along with giving him warding. If he did dodge it, it'd probably enchant some random object behind him with it, likely a book. She'd likely also be mad if he did dodge it.

"So how do we defeat Warlock then? Athriel is easy with that sure, but Warlock is likely going to be defensive." She pointed to the necklace, the special one that absorbed magic. "Could that help?" She wondered idly if the necklace had a limit, and if Warlock would actually cause it to hit that. "Or is that not an option?"

Iron Wing tried to keep himself from expressing it audibly, but she looked cool with the armor, he nodded after she explained what'd he be doing later. "Yes Mam'." He did his best to sound confident saying that. Hoping a bit he wouldn't be giving orders yet, since he had no idea what he'd say at all, maybe if he payed close attention to Screecher it would allow him to learn without asking too many questions.

(edited)

@Blitz Boom @Maple Bat @MaryxMelody

Pinkie took a sip of her pumpkin juice and giggled as her body stretched out and reverted in silly ways, almost like how her Pinkie Sense reacts to Doozies. "That tickles, hehe..." She took another sip, "Yeah, Grey and Stormy and Blitzy and somepony named Molotov got a little~ bit sidetracked. Well, that's what the script says anyways." The pink pony replied to Anomaly, giving her a conspiratorial wink before turning towards the other two.  "And if you're looking for Disco, Fluttershy probably knows where he is! Well, if he's not already hanging around her.. And if she doesn't, she can always call; he usually comes right away. Probably, mostly, sometimes almost always or something." Pinkie's muzzle latched onto her cup and she flipped it upside down, looking into the air as she chugged it. Throwing the cup cup down, where it landed perfectly on the ground looking to all the world as if she had simply set it there, her body began to expand and retract in extreme proportions before settling down... And then the party pony let out a gigantic burp, ruffling the manes of everypony in the area and possibly generating a sound loud enough to be heard in Appaloosa. "Excuse me.." She giggled, "Anyways, yepperooni, to get to Discontented Disco Discord the Draconecheese you probably~ wanna check with Fluttershy. She's got the haps on the Discord chaps." Pinkie said the last sentence after standing up on two legs wearing some 'rapster' apparel, which disappeared the moment her front hooves touched the ground again. :)

Edited by Shineling

(edited)

@Blitz Boom

Lin giggled as the little drake climbed up around her leg and to the top of her head. Maybe downtime at the family's hut might give her some time to play with it should she finish early but that wasn't a priority. Finding information was the primary concern and the rest will rely on success in the cave.

"I'll take care of your little friend, Omen."

As much as he wanted to make sure his friend is safe, Sen agreed to Omen's words that the risk of him being there in the cave was too high. He would opt to remain out of sight and pick off any stragglers attempting to reach Omen instead, watching from the treetops and using materials he can scrounge up as a line of defense for the two of them. Those were simple enough to make and he's had enough experience with making traps on short notice. The forest is full of raw materials and with a creative way of looking at it, the forest itself can be the trap Sen needs. Lin bade farewell to Sen and Omen and proceeded into the village to look for the elder while Sen led the way back to the cave. The eerie silence of the emerald spires still evokes unwanted memories of abandonment and betrayal, the kind that isn't associated with the tranquil resting grounds of the departed, one that Sen finds uneasy. Strangely, no one's guarding the cave entrance once the two reached it and whatever gave Sen goosebumps when he first approached this place isn't there anymore. Perhaps walking through it dispelled any lingering magic. 

Before walking in, Sen stopped Omen and placed one claw on her back. "Simple grab and go from here. I'll set up some defenses outside and keep anyone from trying to get to you while you look for a golden orb. We'll meet by the stone obelisk in the middle of the two tallest trees in the area when you're done. You can do this!" Sen gave Omen a pat on the back before leaving to set up his traps around.

Further in the cave, a presence stirs quietly, aware of its visitor. A familiar scent of one whose talents cannot be bested by conventional means. Eyes and ears from the outside prowl and watch the two friends move apart and to their own paths. The hunter in Sen isn't the only one that can turn the forest into a weapon and the familiar creature walking into the cave will present a challenge worthy to test the presence's skill and might. One pair stalks the hunter in the woods while many more hide and wait for a chance to strike. It would be a waste to simply crush this one under their heel when his strength could be added to the collective. The other one will be left for the greater intelligence to do with as it pleases. The vast power of the focal orb is just waiting to be used to its fullest potential and the presence inside is itching for a chance to use it.  

Edited by EQ_Theta

@Shineling @MaryxMelody @Blitz Boom

Mary blowing that flower in Maple face caused her to sneeze loudly, she was annoyed but not much more than that. After all Mary's they only one that knew her different dimension secret at the moment

"Excuse me and Excuse you pinkie." Maple said "And thanks for the tip."

Even though I'm in a different dimension pinkie pie still manages to confuse me She thought to herself I guess there's no explaining pinkie pie no matter what.

@Blitz Boom @CentipedeGhoul

Satin indignantly glared at the stallion, but turned her head away. She bit her lip to stop herself from retorting.

She turned her head as Bubble addressed her. Thank you, Ms Tea," she said, nodding her head in appreciation," I do appreciate the offer, but I will have to think I over at another date." She smiled, "And please excuse Vivid. I cannot blame her for her attitude or choice of words at this moment." She glanced over at the stallion again. She had never met a pony so... insufferable. His reluctance to answer such simple questions was wearing her thin, and she had to keep herself from venting these thoughts at the stallion, especially in front of Bubble Tea, who had so far been so nice to her.

@Blitz Boom,

*Cosmic seems to think for a moment. He then takes what can be received as a calming breath.* "My name isn't important right now. However, you can call me Cosmic. This state of being may have been brought about by what the cult did to bring me here. It's a long story. I kinda figured my power had an overload. As for what caused my current state, It was a magic surge caused by my power going out of control. As for the cause of the surge, even I don't know. However, if my Chain of Memories is a relevant source, I am not meant to be here and will need to reclaim some Items the royal sisters, Celestia and Luna, currently have in their possession." *Cosmic tries to get out of bed but collapses back onto the bed because of his weakened state.* "Bucking Tartarus.......I guess Mana Exhaustion weakens one's overall physical capability." *He then lays there with a slightly defeated look. Even his wings look to droop in the same look.*

@Blitz Boom @Maple Bat @Shineling                                                                                                                                                                                                             Mary resisted the urge to suddenly hug Maple. Mary felt the annoyed vibes, coming from Maple. She moved next to Maple again. She looked behind her real quick and saw Lighting had gone back to work. She shrugged a bit. " Ya. Thanks for the tip!"                                                                                                                                     Mary thought for a monent and looked at Maple. "Wanna go find "Disco Discord?" Mary said quoting Pinkie.

@MaryxMelody @Shineling @Blitz Boom

"Yea lets go!" Maple said "Thanks for the time pinkie, Anomaly."

She turned to head out then look at Mary and said to her "Did your necklace change colors while we where in there? and who was that other pony who came in with you that left?"

Oh crap now I have to go talk to mom without referring to her as mom Maple thought That's gonna be challenging.

On 5/21/2017 at 2:29 AM, Blitz Boom said:

@Dji

Seeing the otherwise pretty glum mare laugh over her chili-misfortune, almost made it all worth it for Pop. Not saying that it wasn't really good to hear Dawn laugh, and she certainly didn't take offense over the laughter, but the chili had been pretty hot, so it wasn't something she'd do again to get a laugh outta the mare. Not voluntarily at least.

"Well, it's good to hear that the faces and story were worth it. Benny finds it incredibly awkward to think back about, but really, we were teenagers, and from what I've heard from others, a perfect experience just isn't likely to happen between a couple at that age."

Then the time came for Dawn to try the chili, and much like Pop, she seemed to have done the stupid thing of keeping it in her muzzle to savor the taste rather than getting it down quickly, which in turn gave the mare a taste - pun intended - of how it felt like, which made Pop smirk a little.

"Hot enough for you Dawn? Hehe."

@Blitz Boom

"Perfect experiences never do happen. Nothing is ever perfect in this world," Dawn breathed, and drank the rest of her milk. "That is not worth taking another bite. That is way too hot for me," Dawn poked her tongue out at the hotness and pushed the bowl of chilli away. "Unless ..." she thought about it for a bit before picking up the spoon with her wing and began wolfing down the chilli, doing her best to not savour the taste.

@MaryxMelody

"That's the one job I'd hate having" She said laughing a bit "I don't mean that as an insult more of I don't like anyone to see my wings. For some odd reason they are just really scared of them." As they approached Fluttershy's cottage Maple got worried about going in. "I... I don't know if I can do this Mary." She said with a good amount of panic in her voice I'll be talking to my own mother as a complete stranger. It'll just be so awkward."

(edited)

@Twilight-Shimmer @Foxy Socks

"I don't know. Cultists in funny masks said I died and they resurrected me. Wanted me to go back to doing horrible things everywhere and destroy things, but that sounded boring, and if old me didn't think that too, it's good she's gone. Well, kind of gone, instinct thing still tells me to harm others, I just don't wanna listen to it. Not when I could be growing pretty flowers instead.

It's hard to create stuff sometimes though. Pony puzzle I guess wasn't one I was good at. Wrong legs in wrong places? I don't know, and she don't wanna talk right now.

And you, why is birdie looking like that? Afraid of lil' ol' chairy me? I don't wanna hurt the birdie. Then again, it's a phoenix... Those can get back if they die, right? Ehehe, I wonder if that's true..."

Anomaly looked at the bird that were calming down a little like a child would at a new toy. As if it was something to play with until it fell apart.

=========================================================================

@Moonlit @Seamore Sandwich

Considering the little rascal looked up at her with her *innocent* look, it was pretty certain that yes, the muffin smell did come from her lunch, and she had likely nicked it. That was a thing there still was no luck getting her to stop with, though at least she didn't pilfer things in town. That would have made this a big ol' mess of another world.

"You know, sometimes I wonder if she is around us because she likes us, or because it's easy for her to pilfer food."

The mimic promptly pulled her tongue at Ziggy, that responded by doing the same thing to her. Made you wonder if Fah'Lina were bad behaved from the start, or if being around Ziggy had taught her a few childish ways of responding to things. Likely the first, but it was hard to tell with this little thing.

"A-ny-way, what should we do whilst we wait to her from the princess? I'm not really that tired right now, and it sounded like there's something happening in town... Wanna go check it out? Your flying's been real good lately. I'm sure we can just keep a distance and see if there's anything dangerous from up high before diving into things."

==============================================================

@WiiGuy2014

"Most certainly. We wouldn't want to run into a flock of timberwolves after all, though I don't believe it likely. Ever since the bomb-maker moved into the forest, they have been more cautious than usual to move towards town.

But that is of little concern. You wish to know of Equestria, friend? There is quite a bit of story, but let me tell you of the origin one whilst we get near to town."

It wasn't a long way until they would get to town, but within that amount of time, Alonsus would tell Will the rough outlines of how the country used to be split between the three pony races, the things that happened to test their want for segregation, and finally, as they were within sight of town, how it ended.

"- after that the sisters Luna and Celestia were appointed princesses and joined rulers of the combined nation of Equestria, where they each day raise the sun and moon above their subjects. And whilst Princess Luna were imprisoned for a long time until recently, they both do what they can to govern and rule this country fairly. and maintains one of the best places in our world to live in, under their guidance.

Ah, we're here. Welcome to Ponyville, Will."

It was perhaps not the most impressive sight, but this wasn't exactly Canterlot either. For what it were, Ponyville looked delightful frankly, at least in his eyes, though what Will would think of it were hard to say.

========================================================================

@Lloyd

"It have been underwater for centuries and the walls have cracks. Of course it had flushed in.

But that's besides the point. Like you said, we need to be a step ahead, so let's stop lingering and get to work quickly, before the idiot brigade somehow finds us again."

Going over and pushing the stone doors aside, they would be met with a room that had clear indications of what it had been used to once upon a time.

Even after all of this time - plus the time between it being actively used for worship and them using it for storage later on - you could see the inscriptions carved into the walls well, of the three sisters rampaging, lifted by winds and the chanting of the fanatic cultists that worshiped them. An idealized version of how Equestria would have looked like if they still help power, combined with some that showed the time when they had. Beginning steps from their point of view.

A few statues still stood in this room too, with the main ones being a grandiose, detailed one that showed the three sisters intertwined and holding a stone ball carved like a planet in their grips, with a statue facing it that were clearly not something which had been here when it was used for worship, considering how it looked. A large statue of gold, depicting something the cultists would certainly not worship.

"The eternal guardian, watching over the Element of Disharmony that fittingly were put in the grip of the three most destructive and feared creatures of their time. A fine deterrent for them, but we should only worry about the guardian. Provided the old hunk of gold still is an issue."

Athriel took a few steps forth and smelled the stale, moist air.

"You can sense it too though, can't you? In that orb of stone, the element beckons for us. Let's take what belongs to us, but watch out for the guardian. I don't trust time have been enough to handle that creature."

======================================================================

@Lloyd

Chow took the spear and gave it a twirl around his hooves, making a bit of a show-off sort of display, but he needed to be able to get the feeling of the weight of this thing right.

"Pretty good piece this one. Weight's good, seems sturdy. It should do the trick if they don't see me coming."

Putting it on his back, he listened in to what the plan that ol' farmer McGregor fired off and how it seemed like he still had some degree of idea where the evil due were currently. Sort of at least, he had a town name, something about a temple, and some siren talk? This situation was getting more and more wonky by the second.

"You know, considering how them there sirens were water creatures, do you think that means this temple might be in the water outside that town? Not one I've heard about, bu- Wait, what?"

Chow heard Astral give off a bit of a half warning before she send a blast towards his face, which sadly for her, he reacted on instinctively by grabbing the spear and swinging it so the tip would meet the spell. Pure instinct from getting attacked when he had a weapon - after a few dozen boars surprise charged him over the years, he started to act first and think later when hunting - which would likely get the spear wrapped and warded. All in all, that might come in handy since this meant they couldn't nick his weapon via magic or try to destroy it, but once his brain started to work again and the spear fell to the floor, he didn't think on that as much as how he had just wasted a good deal of their time but doing this, regardless of whatever or not they could've given him an actual warning. Something which made him look at Astral like an awkward teenager.

"Oh, uh... Hehe. Whoops?"

=========================================================

@Lloyd

Instinctively, Scarcity got a tighter grip in the bag containing the magical amulet before she even said something. Which prompted Golden to try and step in and see if he could speak reason before she got defensive about the item and would refuse to use it.

"They speak truth Scarcity. The amulet would be able to eat whatever he would threaten us with, even if we could not cast at him ourselves. And as he lacks limbs, if we could put this on him, he would be helpless. It would be a great boon in fending off a great threat to Equestria, and to think of how much publicity there would come around the pony who would have found it and lend it to this effort... Why, I could see the interest in whatever store that pony might own skyrocket."

Scarcity hesitated. Normally she were not easy to sway, but what he said were like honey to her ears. If it were known that she had found this in one of her antiques - that would be the official story at least - and had given them a weapon that could imprison a huge threat to the country...

"...Try to bring it back, and don't take it out of the bag until you're sure you won't need to cast another spell. The Amulet of Gluttony is not something you treat likely."

Reluctantly, she would give the bag to Golden, who would stash it in his robes before pointing at the potential prison for Athriel up from its pedestal.

"Is it warded?"

Scarcity went over to the statue and cut a small hole in a mark on the pedestal, using the knife.

"Not anymore. You're free to pick it up, yet remember, if you are forced to tell how you got this, know that I acquired it in a garage sale of all places. To think they thought this a tourists souvenir with a silver coating from their grandfather's young days. Hah."

"On behalf of Equestria, and the princesses that governs it, I humbly thank you for your contributions in these endeavors Scarcity."

"Just remember to keep the hypothetical situation you put up in mind Golden. Now let's leave here. You two are busy, and I need to make contacts to a lot of beings."

Scarcity would wander ahead towards where the portal were, not feeling all too happy about having to hand over two incredibly valuable objects - even if one of them had been bought for relatively cheap. She hadn't completely ripped off the family that sold it after all - and moving in big steps to get up there. Meanwhile, Golden would stay behind a bit, pick up the statue with his horn, and look to the two others with a look of relief over his face, before whispering to them both.

"Good thinking about the amulet. Let's just hope she doesn't change her mind before we're out of here."

================================================================

@Lloyd

Screecher nodded slightly as he responded with far more confidence in his voice.

"Much better. Keep the tone in mind when addressing the officers, though don't refer to me as ma'am. It's general, or Screecher. You're of the same rank as I am after all."

Perhaps she were a bit too much of a stickler for that, but calling our sir or ma'am, tended to be the sort that happened to a superior officer, whereas somepony of your own of lesser stand should be referred to by rank and/or name. The only ones he should refer to as sir or ma'am considering his position really, would be any royals or ambassadors, foreign or domestic.

After walking for a short while, they would reach a large wooden door where mumbling were heard behind it. Screecher knocked on it firmly three times and then pushed it open,wandering in to the dozen Solar and Night guard high officers in the room, that followed her with their eyes for a while. Even the Solar Guard recognized her strength and position, and her presence tended to draw the eyes of those around them, though as expected, they would eventually fall on Iron Wing. At which point they would appear confused.

"Excuse me, general Screecher? What is a soldier of the Solar Guard doing in this meeting? General Dew told us it were only the highest ranking officers that were to meet."

Screecher didn't answer right away, but waited until Iron Wing had entered the room and she could close the door, then silently walk over to one of two side-by-side chairs at the end of the table, meant for the generals when there were an assembly. After seating, she would finally open her muzzle and break the silence that had fallen over the room.

"That would be *former* General Dew, lieutenant. As of 42 minutes ago, the long standing general of the Solar Guard, Morning Dew, have put in his resignation."

A gasp went through the officers, and mumbling started to spread as they seemed more interested in talking with eachother about what this would mean for the guard and so forth, but Screecher wasn't having it. Before it spread too much, she nipped it in the bud by opening her muzzle, and with a booming, commanding voice went "Silence!"

It carried not the same degree of force that the princesses could do, but it wasn't too far off, and well fitting of a general. Plus, as she had aimed for, it made them quiet and focused on her once again.

"The former general have also appointed his successor, which is whom I have brought with me today. General, introduce yourself to the officers and we can begin the meeting."

She could see they wanted to question why he, of all ponies, had gotten the position that surely, one of the high standing Solar Guard officers would be better for, but they kept quiet. They knew not to test her by making a complaint whilst she could hear it right now.

==================================================================

@EQ_Theta

"You're not staying Sen."

Omen turned and looked at Sen, who seemed interested in staying in the area around the cave, if not going in there, but that was exactly what she had not wanted. She had just not voiced it before now, as she were hoping that he would just follow her here and then run back to the village.

"It's too dangerous for you to even be near the cave. Whatever is there knows you, were you. It will know you would be here, and it will trap you when you're alone.

They didn't affect me the last time. Think Master Discord did something that blocks it somehow, but I don't know. Perhaps the part of his magic I'm made from just does it. Either way, I'm safe from being taken, and if there is somepony after me, I can send them away. It's what I do, and have done since I was given form.

Go back to town where there's others that can keep an eye on you, and I will find you back there if there's anything in here. I have your smell, so wherever you go, I will know where you are."

Turning around on her hooves again, Omen sends a thought towards how her pet were doing - which were fine, and currently resting in a little circle on Lin's head - before walking calmly towards the cave's entrance.

"I don't want to find Lin and say you were taken because you were alone and too close. Just as I don't want to find you and tell you about her being hurt because she is in the town that threw stones at her earlier, completely alone. I think I feel pain when that thought comes. Unusual feeling, and not nice.

Protect our sister Sen. I can take care of myself, or wander away if I can't."

She hoped he would listen, but she honestly had no idea whatever or not he would. All she knew were that she had a cave to check out, a golden ball of some kind to locate, and hopefully not a barrage of things that Sen would say. If he did, she would wait and listen, but otherwise, she would wander into the cave, and start her search again.

==================================================================

@Dji

Pop dropped her jaw as she saw Dawn just shovel the chili into her muzzle and clomping down on it like her life depended on it.

"B-By Celestia, that much of this chili at once? hang on, I'll get some more milk. Something tells me you will need it."

She forgot to mention the part about her likely breathing actual fire after she would finally slow down long enough for the concoction to really churn out it's heat down in her belly, but she didn't think she had much time as it were before the mare would have to pause or were done, so she had to get the milk over here fast. No time to say a whole lot.

Thinking was another matter though, and currently mostly revolved around Benny, and how he'd take it if he heard how calmly this pony seemed to take the few comments she had made that included him. Sure, they had heard that Ponyville were pretty accepting, and that was one of the reasons why they had decided that they'd move here, though his travel papers took a bit longer, but... You know, there was a difference between accepting there might be dragons around, and then the two of them. It would likely not be as horrible as it had been when his friends in Manehattan found out though, but what could really get worse than that? Well, besides actual, bodily harm.

Hopefully a few of them would come to terms with things, just as she hoped her own family eventually would, but... Why was she thinking about this again? Jeez Pop, focus!

She shook her head and ran back to the table as fast as she could with the milk, and put the tankard in front of Dawn, hoping it wasn't too late. If it was, bad things were about to happen. if it wasn't, then she'd wait and see what would, though she were prepared to cover beneath the table in case of the whole fire thing happening.

===============================================================

@Midnight_Aurora

The only reaction from Belladonna as he speaks, is her horn glowing, and a notebook and a pen rising from her fine saddlebag, then a few things were scribbled down, and it returned to the bag again. She didn't even look at the notebook as she did this, but instead kept a silent posture for several seconds after he were done, contemplating things as if she were a statue.

"Unintentional body-manipulation, potentially from a high explosive burst of raw magic detonated for unknown reasons, and a name that you don't wish to fully disclose, which is 37.3% likely to be because of a criminal past, and 51-52.7% to do with the princesses and privacy, if they hold items belonging to you.

It seems irrelevant for me to know in either of those two cases, but I would advise against telling doctors or any potential royal guards of those details. It is a tall story, and they may not see the signs that you are not lying. Misleading potentially, but that is another distinction.

A believable story to use is that your bodily inconsistencies are a birth defect, and you were struck by something in the forest. Enough strange things occur in this area to make it plausible."

Taking off her monocle, she cleaned it in one of the papers from the roll int he corner as if this were simple a normal Tuesday. Not a reaction he would get from others, but Belladonna were a mare that didn't see the point in digging places where she would get no results, and if she wanted answers about this one, she'd have to find them elsewhere, or follow him and see if more would become evidently clear as time went by.

"Considering your current physical state, the doctors will likely order you to remain here until further notice. If you wish to leave earlier, then once you have your hoofing, I can inform them that I will be keeping an eye on you, and bring you back in case things gets worse. They cannot hold you from being released in that case, unless you start to bleed from one or several orifices before leaving the establishment."

Satisfied with the cleaning of her monocle, she returned it to her face and adjusted it so it sat right, before taking a few steps closer to Cosmic, as he preferred to be called.

"Now then, I assume you will find my presence a nuisance, but I find the information about your current state to be alarming enough to find it best to not leave you unattended. I make my home in Canterlot, and I have little interest in seeing another magically erratic episode of yours make harm to the capital of Equestria. Beyond that,y ou may find that my assistance could be useful, especially as ion your current state, I assume you are essentially defenseless, yes?"

=================================================================

@Lil' Lovebug @CentipedeGhoul

Bubble Tea just smiled at everything that were said, not minding that Satin needed to think over things for a bit, or the attitude of her strange companion, though she really didn't think it was that bad.

"Why of course, I understand a need to think over things. Vinyl used three months to properly think over how it would be before making her decision in fact, and I do know how this can be a tough call to make. I will just assume if I have not seen you again within the next few months that you have respectfully declined, and have simply forgotten to mention it. No hard feelings if that is the case, I can assure you.

And you don't need to worry about your friend. If she gets rough in her tone, I'll handle her myself. Still a bit of a punch left in me if it comes to it, hehe."

========================================================

@Shineling @Maple Bat @MaryxMelody

Anomaly giggled until milk fell out of her knees at Pinkie twisting and turning from her sip of the drink, and were about to say something about that, when the topic of a certain lord of chaos popped up and she got distracted by it. 

"Wait wait wait, you're going to see Discord?"

Anomaly let out a sound that could best be described as fan-girl squealing.

"Can I come too? Pleeease. I've never met another draconequus that I can remember, and I heard so many fun things about Discord."

I'm not sure that's a good idea.

What? Why not?

Let's just say that he and you didn't get along. Trying to destroy his kingdom didn't earn you any favors either.

Peh, old story, new me. I'm sure its fine.

Hey, your funeral. One less OC I have to write for.

Meanwhile, whilst Anomaly had a little conversation going on in her head with the author, the flower that had been blown towards Maple and had gotten sneezed on, fell to the ground, where it quickly twisted and turned until a tiny version of Maple stood there with the flower for a hat, looked up at the actually and wandered towards her whilst chanting *Friend forever* in a creepy voice.

It likely wouldn't help when the rest of the flowers around Anomaly's neck fell down and twisted into the same, tiny little thing, all walking towards her and chanting the same word over and over again at varying times, so it sounded like a disturbing little chorus.

As for their drinks, no matter if it had seemed like they would have chucked the entire things, the cups would just refill themselves. And they didn't even need to pay extra for that.

With all things handled, Anomaly was left to argue a bit back and forth with the author again before she rolled her eyes and finally said something that all of them could hear.

"Fine fine, I'll just give him a letter. Stupid monkey man..."

Putting her hoof into her mouth, she rummaged around amidst a weird bunch of sounds, before pulling a plain letter out and reaching it towards Mary... Who had since then wandered off with Maple, the later whom were still being followed by the small swarm, though she did have some headway on them. No matter though, they'd get to her in time. No need to ens a good prank early on.

It was about that time when an excited squeak were heard and Anomaly suddenly had an explosive-looking filly around her right front leg, and a pair more got closer. Of which one of them that looked like the filly a little, walked with hasty steppes towards the small one.

"Blitz! Stop going after... Whatever that one is. Personal space, remember?"

========================

@genessee @Widdershins

"You would be surprised about how often we have to deal with stupid fears from magical beings. Frankly we need whatever goodwill we might have gotten from being all helpful and stuff to set up a somewhat good image, and even then we'd need to be pretty lucky.

No matter what we heard, I'm not trusting that they're as open and accepting as the story goes before I see it for myself. We have been burned by that promise before."

Vivid images of towns that had been claimed to have open hooves, but had met them with hostility entered her mind, making her frown. They were but a few reminders of why she couldn't trust anypony, even if as now, she were talking fine enough with one. Didn't mean that she trusted Lance, just as she didn't trust the princesses.

Meanwhile, Void looked between the pony, the humaling... Thing that egged him on, and the mark over her head in rapid succession, not sure what she were going to do, but eventually gulping down what felt like a golf ball, and focused on the pony.

"I uhm... H-Hello, I think? Why were you s-supposed to speak with me?"

Void had seen some of the strange things going on with this pony on the way here, and his eyes the few times she had caught a glimpse of them were a little weird, but nothing she could judge about she'd think. Not with what she had tugged around with her entire life.

At the same time as this went along, Anomaly looked around herself confused for a bit, wondering where the new voice in her head came from, and where it had gone. Her human didn't seem to want to tell her, so she were pretty confused about that, even if her avatar chair form had been complimented.

Perhaps she'd hear more later and find out who the voice belonged to, but for now it seemed like its originator were done talking.

=======================

@~Phoenix~ @Widdershins

Smokey's eyes widened as he were being fed magic by Phoenix. What exactly he had hoped for when she got closer to him were... Private, but it certainly wasn't something like this. A practice which he had heard a few stories about before, but never seen in action. Quite frankly, he had thought it a silly notion that it was a thing, but as his own horn got fed a small stream of magic and his eyes began to cloud a littlw less, he had to face that this were fact. Which were also one on the reasons why he mustered some of his remaining strength into rolling away from her until he were out if radius.

"Please stop this Phoenix."

His voice had gotten pleading as he glanced at her, still with his own version of cloudy eyes, though with more consistent, rapid pacing of the clouds that allowed him to catch glimpses through the blanket of white.

"I know you mean well, and I thank you for the concern, but I cannot accept your strength. It belongs to you, and keeping on this way will just weaken you as well.

I will be fine without, I promise. I just need a few minutes to rest my legs, and as for my eyes... I have wandered with them like this before. I'll live."

He did his best to sound reassuring and give a big, calm smile afterwards, but truth were that he knew how mucked up he were right now. Something which would be fixed in time granted, but could have been pressed along if he had just accepted the magic flow for long enough.

Yet he found that he couldn't find it in himself to be so selfish about this. Whilst he could get his strength back by having it given like this from Phoenix, he didn't think it right for her to end up the weakened one. Not for him.

Besides, much as he underplayed things, he would eventually be okay, he was sure of it. Never been permanent thus far after all.

=========================

@dragon4111 @Widdershins

"I wouldn't call her a friend. More like a lit bomb that's a danger to everyone around her if I can't get her defused, but that's of lesser importance."

Nerzhei spread her wings and with her right hand clutched at her chest and the claws on the left touching the ground, said something in ancient draconian that were somewhat hard to translate, but were pretty much what it looked like. A respectful goodbye and wished of safe travels for Lord Ancalagon.

Even if this were part of her culture, the words were pretty much left behind centuries ago by the dragons she had met, so she had to learn it herself from old books she managed to salvage. It helped her well in translating parts of the old history book in her cave, but Ancalagon would be able to hear that she wasn't used to saying it out loud, so it were a bit rusty on where to put the pressure. Hopefully it got through somewhat clear though, before she took to the sky, and flew back to the forest, with Lotus yawning on her shoulder. She should be back with Blood soon, long as she hadn't run off that were.

Back with the dragon though, Last just nodded at the frankly disrespectful way of replying that Ancalagon had given her, but didn't care to go at him for that. She had better things to do right now than to tempt fate.

"I will have everything prepared before sunrise then, including refreshments prior to their work so they can go at full strength."

She looked up at the dragon, still defiantly as always, but there were a glimmer of respect that hadn't been there in their earlier encounters.

"Much as I don't enjoy having things sprung on me on short notice, I do appreciate the work force you're sending. It will get a lot of ponies back to a stable home faster than expected.

If you need a place to wait it out in town, you and your jester can go to the inn and take the room I had ready. I won't have time for sleep as it is, so it might as well go to use."

Considering how she had been towards him thus far it might seem a strange thing to say, but hopefully he'd see the outstretched olive branch that she were reaching towards him in her own stubborn way. A sign of good will if you wanted to, though that didn't mean she'd call him lord, like the dragoness. The only authority she recognized after her and her fellow shrine maidens had been split apart were the two princesses,  though she'd stop thinking about this dragon as *That huge, scaly pain in the flank* for now. Small steps and all that.

"As for your pet, he should know we have a food parlor set up for the inhabitants and guests of Ponyville currently. If he wants something to eat he can go there, though if he antagonize the volunteers a lot, I will knock him out with a sauce pan."

Edited by Blitz Boom
Added colors.
  • Brohoof 2

@MaryxMelody @Blitz Boom

Maple Didn't realize anomaly's the question until they where a bit away from fluttershy's cottage. "That sounds like a good idea to me." She told Mary "but I think Anomaly wanted to come with us so I'll go ask if she still does." She turned and ran off to hurry back to sugercube corner to go find anomaly

• Brohoof 1