Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Casual stroll

Blitz Boom

@~Phoenix~

Smokey had lost consciousness for e few minutes whilst the stream had done its work. Too much energy usage tended to take him out of it like that, but as he regained himself a few seconds from Phoenix being done with her energy transfer, he barely felt wrong at all. Tired, granted, yet he were generally rejuvenated.

Opening his eyes, he were pleasantly surprised to find that the clouds had vanished and left his eyes as normal for now. Though he could handle himself with the partial vision, it was a huge nuisance and left him open for attack or tripping over things constantly, and being out of what he had expected to take at least a few hours was a relief. Until his eyes fell on Phoenix that were, and how she seemed to have to really dig into the ground to be able to stand up.

It was as one could expect he supposed. This kind of thing were likely incredibly draining for the caster, especially with the state he had been in before, which made him rather surprised actually that she hadn't fallen down currently. It was likely more will than actual energy that made her stand tall, though that couldn't last forever.

Getting on his hooves, he brushed a patch of dirt off his vest and took a few steps closer to Phoenix, looking equally impressed and worried at the mare.

"I thank you for that Phoenix, as reckless as I feared it would be. Yet I can see that it have taken its tool on you to go through this. Please, allow me the honor to help you towards the tents so you can rest?"

He could really use a nap as well, but he were not as bad off as Phoenix likely were right now. Quite frankly, he wasn't sure if she could get up there on her own, or if perhaps he'd end up having to carry her, but it didn't matter either. She had lost her own energy to provide him with some, and the bare minimum he could do were to bring her safely to a place where she could rest, even if it meant having to carry her there.

==================================================================

@EQ_Theta

"You don't make sense. Family is all, they and me are family. Why pick then? Help all, save friends from bad things like you."

A little strangely said, but Legion should be able to grasp what she were on about as Omen kept walking in and looking around to see if there was something that would indicate the orb she were after was in here. What she found instead, were noises coming from nearby tunnels of what sounded like younger longma. Something which seemed to be true when light showed up and small nes that seemed possessed started to come out and grab for her.

Usually she would just use a gate and put them through it, but hurting children was bad, right?

The time it took her to think over this gave one of them the option of latching on to her, though she wasn't really bothered by it. They were small, she were larger, and their weird magic hadn't worked before on her. She could just keep going, which were what she were going to do before the other words Legion spoke of filtered into her head, and she paused.

"I trust friends tell me things when it's important. If you want to say other things, you can try, but why would I believe it?"

Two gates opened up as the two other small ones got near, placing under them like trapholes and potentially sucking them into the world where Mother resided, though what she'd do from there Omen didn't know. Perhaps just send them back another place since it was easier and she didn't like hurting small ones? Impossible for her to say. She just wanted to send them away so they didn't cling to her hooves.

"Small things, big things, all be sent away if they come to me, just like the messages from Master Discord.

If you have things to say though, you speak. I walk, and try to find the glowy orb."

With that, Omen would start to move again if she could. Small longma clinging to her or not, it were unlikely that she small one could do anything by slow her down currently, but she'd see. And hear too, if Legion were going to try and filter poison into her mind.

==============================================================

@Midnight_Aurora

Looking over the paper, Belladonna can understand it to the extend that she can attest this being a sort of twin-edged blade of a spell. Usable for some good, and otherwise able to do horrible things. That is at least what tends to happen when it includes stars being aligned. That much she had understood from growing up int he zebra tribe, though astrology and the meaning of the heavenly objects had never been something she had focused much on, so the gravity of this slab of paper were somewhat lost on her.

"Generally speaking yes, though I reserve the right to potentially let loose my tongue under prolonged torture.

As for your weakened, magic-depraved state, it simply cements my point that you need somepony around you to assist you. Brawn alone does not get one far, and you don't seem like a weapons expert."

@WiiGuy2014

"Perhaps you have hurt your head, because I saw not any morning light. I believe an injury such as that means it is better if you are not left alone, yes? Then let's walk forward, to the house of Alonsus."

It wasn't all that often that he had company, but tonight seemed to buck the trend in a few things already, so why not this as well? It would be good with a new voice around his house frankly. Granted, there was a section of the roof destroyed, but he had gotten rid of the debris and it didn't seem like rain currently, so it would be okay.

"Do not worry Will. I will maintain a vigilant guard over you and rush you towards our hospital if something seems to worsen within you. A host cannot be expected to do any less for their guests after all, now can they my friend?"

================================================================

@Lloyd

Ahahaha! Such delightful results!

Wards clashed against one another, blood spilled as both sides fought one another and threatened the structure they were standing upon, and much as they were outnumbered, it did seem like they were winning.

Still, staying here for too long was risque. They needed to fetch their price and be on their way, which sadly, as she glanced upon it, wasn't any of those she had hoped for. In a matter of fact,t his was the one she found the least impactful and impressive of the punch, which made her meet the presented element with a sneer.

"It's Depression. Of all things, of course this is what they left here."

Athriel glanced around, trying to find something to work with here s Chow got on his legs again and tried to guard Astral as she had her attention on the zebra filly. Stupid fools to bring a child here, but let this be their lesson, and something they would remem- Aaaah, yes, that should do the trick.

Her eyes had fallen on the golden statue of the guardian. Apparently still not waking up even after all of this battling, it seemed like it was more or less useless. But then again, perhaps they just had to give a proper warning and a little nudge to make it work.

"Guardian! The interlopers are stealing the Element of Depression. Destroy them in the name of the Fallen Spires!"

A light finally flickered into the eyes of the golem as she invoked both the threat of its quarry being stolen, as well as the name of the group that had been tasked with hiding these things int he first place. Pathetic mongrels really, but being a former member of them did pay of now and again, though she needed to act fast here.

Gathering a good deal of the scattered blood, to a point where she had to destroy the shields she had set up, she sent most of it towards their opponents and formed it into something that looked like Warlock, holding the element triumphantly above his head and laughing maniacally, whilst the last were used to shield the real one.

It wasn't the most convincing thing considering the color, but thankfully this golem were a simplistic creature, and it fell in with both legs as it moved from its post and charged towards the witches.

As for Athriel, she leaned into Warlock and whispered to him as quickly as she could since they needed to use this distraction whilst the golem still stood. They were sturdy creatures, but anypony who knew of them would know how to destroy or hinder them too.

"We need to act fast. Either get us out of here, or let the water you split fall back again and I'll swim us out of here. And hold on to that accursed item with your life if you pick the second."

============================================================

@Lloyd

Without another word, a light would once more flash them away to the castle of Canterlot, where the three of them would stand with the three objects in hoof. Or well, the amulet were within Golden's robes, whilst the statue floated via his horn a little in font of his face.

"So far so good as they say. Now then, what shall be our next point of order would you think? We could see if the troops have found something, or perhaps..."

Golden pondered things for a moment before nodding ever so slightly and turning directly towards Nectar with an apologetic look on his face.

"My apologies, I should not be forcing you along to whatever destination I believe to be correct without input. Please, if you have some suggestions, they would be greatly welcomed and appreciated."

@Lloyd

"We are meeting with General Tidal Wave because this is a situation that requires everypony within the official guards to work together. As much as she prefers to simply guard over the coastal regions in relative peace, we need all hooves at the ready and eyes peeled for problems.

Officers, you have your orders. Dismissed."

More were not said before the others would start to leave the room, and when the last of them had left, she would open her muzzle once more, and look a small bit more relaxed in it. Not too much, but in their line of work, going completely slack were not easy. Not after a few years had passed with needing to be stoic nearly constantly.

"Tidal Wave is a hoofful, and her influence over city matters are minute, but there is no denying that she is important. Especially with forces that may be anywhere in the country or might attempt to enter or exit Equestria by sea. Besides, this will be as good a time as ever for you to be introduced t her. She needs to be aware of the new general of the Solar Guards as well as any of your regular troops.

However, before we take towards there, we will need to get to the armory. You will need to be given a specialized suit of armor and weaponry from some of the strongest steel we have access to, as is tradition. Things you will also need as you address the assembled guards in the official ceremony.

Follow me, think on how you would want your gear to be as we travel there, and don't be too modest with your requests. You might be surprised what our smiths are capable of doing. Though be advised, it still needs to be things usable in battle. Attempt to get something akin to a galla dress not suitable for the field, and they will refuse to work on it."

=============================================================

@Moonlit @Seamore Sandwich

"I'm not evil because I won getting here, right? I mean, if I was evil for anything, it should be how I flew around you for a bit for the fun of it, hehe."

Ziggy giggled a little, then stopped as the rodent on her head started to pull her mane.

"Ow ow ow! Okay, I'll be nice, I swear."

The pulled stopped, though Fah'lina wasn't done as she crawled down from her ride and to the roof, then started to point frantically at the food court whilst making incomprehensible critter noises.

Curious, Ziggy went closer to the edge and looked down, then started to make a few sounds ranging from gasps to giggles, to a small *meep* in surprise before turning to Serenade with a bit of a mixed look between foalish glee and awkward concern.

"Okay okay, before you get worried, I swear I didn't know it was this far out. But I'm seeing a creature that's sort of a mix-match, standing between a good deal of ponies eating. Not a dragon, which makes it kinda strange, but I think - and remember, this is just a guess - but it miiiiight be an unknown draconequus. That and a tall, bipedal changeling? Huh, I didn't even knew they came in that shape."

Fah'lina jumped up and pointed towards a place in the other direction too, which made Ziggy once more check like the apparently easily lead dog that she were in the rodent's eyes, and let out a small sigh of relief.

"Ah, there's the dragon. Goodies, no need to worry about where he were."

=============================================================

@dosey doe

"So that's the pipes, bricks, hinges, assorted wires and the cement here then. Just a few more things and everything should b- Whoa!"

A stallion that seemed to speak with himself had been wandering towards the happy mare, deep in his own thoughts and had grazed her as he passed by. Which seemed to give him a bit of a shock and he stumbled backwards, hit a bucket and fell into the side of a building.

k1ItOq3.png

"Urgh. Good to know they're rebuilding sturdily at least."

Clayton seemed rather out of place here in Ponyville, and it wasn't hard to tell that he wasn't a local. If anything, he almost reeked of Canterlot. And nervousness, but that was a nother matter entirely.

Brushing off some dust from his jacket, the stallion turned to the mare he had wandered somewhat into with an apologetic look on his face.

"My sincerest apologies miss. I think I might have been too focused on my own thoughts for a time. My name is Clayton Quartz, and I do hope that everything is okay?"

=========================================================================

@Foxy Socks @Twilight-Shimmer

"Nono, I wasn't there. Zhu just needed my help make the seeds that would make the big trees they'd come from. Oh, and this one, big one that he said was to cover a desert in plants. I really have to go there one of these days and see how it looks. I bet it looks pretty.

But you said you've seen one of them? How does it look? Does it talk? Can it walk? Does it have roots? Pleeeease, I wanna know. I've only ever seen the small ones I used for trials, and that's not the same. Random evolution can make all sorts of things happen."

Anomaly's tree avatar swayed a bit in the wind whilst she thought on how that creature might actually look like. She imagined a giant tulip with feet of vines currently, though that seemed a bit far fetched.

"Why you... bad human! And Fox pony? Can you show me the Evergrown thingie? Perhaps I can ask more fox questions while we go there. Like, do you hunt rodents too? I had some foxes in my forest that did that all the time. So I gave the rodents tiny sword. Turns out they couldn't use them and they got eaten. Hehe."

===================================================================

@Shineling

"Well yeah, Blitz is a good kid, but one reckless little haystack, that's for sure. The amount of times I had to pull her out of my toolbox because she were looking for something to help her make fuses...Oh wait, hey, be careful with her, Carmen is a very sophisticated automaton. She is among the latest in highly functional artificial intelligence."

Call it like he wanted to, Carmen didn't really care much as she were getting her chin scratches, which always made her let out a series of soft whirring noises and get a dimmer light in her small eyes. The robot equivalent of purring and getting sleepy at the same time.

Much as he could end up bragging about his little creation day in and day out, Carmen was not nearly as high up the ladder as most might think when they heard artificial intelligence. A good chunk would think that were something with the higher brain function of a pony, but that sort of sophisticated settings were pure theory from what he knew. A plausible one granted, but something which would take a good deal of time to develop. Quite frankly, Carmen could end up evolving into that, but she were a small, young mind still. To have the access to store more data and become stronger, he had to find a way to increase her memory capacity among other things, without frying her, and he wouldn't take chances with his little assistant.

"And from what you said, I think it settles it. I've finally snapped and gone insane. Mother always warned me that it was going to happen sooner or later, but noooo, I didn't listen. Just had to keep going at this and- Yeowch!"

Molotov raised a hoof to his chin and pulled out a small needle that Anomaly had *accidentally* popped off when he started to yapper on too much.

"Whoops, guess that was an accident. But what pony friend is saying is true. You're not crazier, just a lot of fun things happening in town today from what I can understand. Also, that guy over there is like, ten times weirder than me. I'm just a draconequus, he's a half-human."

Molotov got a strange look in his eyes at the mention of a human, then without another word zipped over to the human and started circling him whilst babbling on about things with a crazy look going over him. Eerily like Blitz, but that was apparently the family. The human even looked like how some of those Blitz went after did: Confused, and contemplating whatever or not to swat the crazy one.

"Eh, boring one I guess. Anyway, this is your special somepony Pinkie? Well then, I wanna hear more. A balloon animal for your story?"

Taking a deep breath, Anomaly blew some balloons and started to twist and turn until she had a poodle, which she handed towards Stormy.

• Brohoof 2

@Widdershins @Blitz Boom

Ancalagon chuckled and said "Let the jester sleep in trash he seems to prefer it that way," he said with a chuckle as he decided to walk towards the spa. He was old and running a guild was stressful. "You coming little pony?" he asked at Last with a grin on his face. But it was a command disguised as a question. He was humming as he walked on his hind legs. His tail swaying slightly as he was making calculations in his head about how he could improve the town to make it better than Canterlot.

@Blitz Boom

"Sorry," Will said, as they made their way to Alonsus's roof-damaged house. "I don't think there's anything seriously wrong with my head. It's just that forest was so dark I assumed it was nighttime. Then when we got out of the forest and I saw Ponyville just now, I had a vision of a young woman going into town in the morning and everyone singing about their lives in said town, so I must have assumed it was still day here in Ponyville!"

After Alonsus said he'd guard Will and rush him to the hospital if things worsen, Will simply thanked Alonsus with a smile and fell asleep on the guest bed Alonsus provided for him!

@Blitz Boom

"Goodness!" said the lemonade pony. She had been in the middle of picking a flower when she felt a bump and looked up, just in time to see the blue pony take a spill. "Are you alright??"

She rushed over to help, but he'd already gotten up. After he introduced himself, she said, "Jeez, I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention either! You didn't get hurt, did you? ... oh, right, um, I'm Dosey Doe. Nice to meet you."

@Blitz Boom

Storm chuckled as he took the balloon poodle and placed it gently on his head, "Sure, what do you want to know Anomaly?" He asked. A small yellow head popped up from it's perfectly camouflaged spot in his hair, yawning and pushing the balloon poodle down onto Storm's back with Blitz's plushie. "Whoops! Sorry about that Jezabelle, I forgot you were up there." The blue pegasus apologized, gently patting the small head of the yellow fruit bat.

Pinkie giggled, moving over to give the bat a quick pet, "Hey Jessy, sleeping good up in Stormy's mane?" The bat yawned cutely and gave a sleepy shrug before laying back down and settling in to sleep some more. "That's Stormy's pet fruit bat, Jezabelle! She's a cutie and really helpful sometimes, but some days she gets kinda sleepy and lazy. I guess today's one of those days." The pink pony introduced with a smile. "Yep, I'm talking to you. Yes you! You reading this silly!" Pinkie said, pointing at what, to most, would seem like empty air. "And especially you mister!" She added with a giggle, pointing at Anomaly's human. "Just because I wanted to say especially! It's a funny word, especially especially especially - Now five times fast! especiallyespeciallyespeciallyespeciallyespecially."

Storm chuckled, "That last one had a bit too much 'sss' and not enough 'sh', close though Pinkie."

"Aww rats!" Pinkie pouted, "Oh well, I'll get it next time!" She then bounced off to go spoil Carmen a bit more with chin scratchies. "Hey Carmen, do you think anypony else noticed that I'm using different shades of Pink?" She asked the automaton in a sort of stage-whisper, giggling at her little prank.

Storm shook his head slightly before looking at Anomaly, "Sorry about that.. So, what did you want to know?"

Oh, don't worry about it, Predominately. I'm not any "voice" or anything, that would require that I existed at all anywhere near you! Which I don't. Because I ain't. Who knows if or when we'll meet! We'd have to have our prospective authors work something out between themselves once they pull the sticks out of their-

...eyeballs, I was gonna say. Anyhoodles, goots to go as my guy is a real stickler for "Narrative Flow." Organized Minds, am I right?! Hoo-Hoo!

@Blitz Boom & @genessee

More embarrassed and concerned with having to once again introduce himself, and to a mare nonetheless, Ambie tries his best to explain what little he's aware of his situation seeming to be oblivious of the drastic change to his coat.

"...Uhm... well my... Traveling Compatriot had intoned that... well, he said something about me testing your magic or something... I'm not sure what..."

Bashfully rubbing one front leg over another and adverting his eyes, Ambie begins again, catching himself partway through saying his full name of Ambisinister, knowing well enough by this point in his life to know that some ponies might eye you funny with the word 'sinister' in your name.

"...uh, oh, the name is A-Ambisi-... Ambie Valance. Nice to-... Pleased to Acquaintance?"

By this point its quite apparent something notably weird is happening to Ambie, even if he isn't paying attention to it. While bands of color do tend to blush through his coat, they clearly don't usually move this... intentional, despite how uncontrolled by the pony it seems to be, nor do they typically hit quite these colors. Ambie is now in a repeating pattern of Green, Magenta & Yellow with clearly defined bands separated by thin, blue lines. For the most part they seem unmoving, but every few moments the colored bands seem to almost drip downward through the bordering lines to then be replaced by much of the same order of colors giving an impression of a pile of multicolored goo even though clearly Ambie is every bit as furred, dry and flesh & bone as any other pony.

It seems worryingly obvious something magical is going to happen soon.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

B.B. & the @dragon4111

From his place on the ground Kozaky raises a hoof weakly into the air and slowly spins it a few circles as he scoffs at the offer.

"Fuh! As if I'd trust food prepared by the hooves of another! You walk on those things you know! ...and don't give me none of that stuff about foodworkers' gloves... adhesive leaking chemicals into the main food supply... that's how the Mare gets to ya, man! Gimmie some natural batfood! Catching flies is as organic as it gets!

Heh... as if you could possibly dent a skull this thick with a mere pan...   ...wait..."

@Blitz Boom

Warlock chose both, but did the teleportation first and went to his old house, the range for the water spell was only so far so the water collapsed immediately afterwards. Flooding into the temple and sweeping Astral, Misty, Chow  and a blind Iron Star towards the furthest back area as the place flooded, but it was unlikely the guardian would be affected being made of gold which is denser than water. "Ahhh!" Astral yelled out trying to pull herself against the water using a ledge, she caught the unconscious Misty. Trying to hold her, and then found herself struggling to even use magic to hold them up.

Iron Star hit the back wall with a thud. "Agh!" He pulled himself against the flow of water with some struggling.

"No!" She let Misty go by accident, causing her to flow away with the rushing water. She looked to her grip, weakening, slipping from the wet surface she was trying to grip to. She hit the back wall looking around and not seeing Misty anywhere, or Iron Star. She took a deep breath as the water took her in, she teleported away leaving a vacuum behind, collapsing with a loud bang. She fell onto the ground, gasping for air, she grabbed onto a shelf, looking to it. "Wait..." She took a blind teleport, but this was the first place on her mind. She stood up, looking around a tad bit panicked. "Why the throne room?!" She said pulling her own hair a bit, she could teleport away but she ran out of the last magic the necklace had, leaving her with who ever was in the room and some warding.

Iron Star also took a blind teleport quite literally, to the middle of nowhere in Canterlot, with Misty. Who was unconscious unable to tell him where he was. He fumbled around with her on his back and soaked in water, he'd surely look strange but guards were out looking for Misty, but she did need help recovering after the shock, which was what knocked her unconscious. "Can somepony helps us?" He yelled out, sitting down on the sidewalks.

Unfortunately for both of them Warlock took Chow with him, throwing him onto the floor, but then casting a complex spell onto him removing the warding, a spell that couldn't be done on the battlefield as it required hoof movements that could easily be interrupted. "Have fun Athriel, he's all yours."

"I can't really give suggestions unless I know the original option." She looked to the distance, in the general direction of her hive. "But I am going to need to deal with other matter soon, mostly my subjects feeding time."

Francis' wings buzzed excitedly, his tongue flicked out, he looked down blushing. "Whoops! Haven't fed in a while." He said now batting his hoof on the ground. "That happens for some reason."

"It's because you aren't reformed." Nectar said turning to Francis. "Seriously can me and my subjects design be that horrid?"

"Uh, yes?"

Nectar face hoofed, sighing. "Oh well, can't really say much against that." She mumbled knowing she looked weird, looking at Francis giggling. "Can we continue please? I'm getting anxious about the whole big bad thing, actually thinking about it, is this why Discord escaped?" She asked snarkily, smirking. "Seriously though, with whatever power Warlock has, at least Celestia could call the Elements of Harmony bearers until the army can help."

Iron Wind followed her as they walked to the armory. "I'll be sure to keep that in mind Screecher, I would rather just something similar to the royal guards but with more protection around, everything." He said with a light chuckle. "They could just slide under each other at the joint, allowing more space to be covered." He said, glancing around. "I wonder if that is possible to do, oh and I need room for these." He extended his wings. "Maybe put some enchantments on the armor to make it lighter so I can fly with it if needed." His ears perked up and he stopped walking, then he turned to Screecher. "Wait, did you mean think on it in my head?" He asked, now trying to hold back a blush and failing.

@Blitz Boom,

"You are correct. I dislike the use of weapons. However, if memory serves my power is a sort of weapon. One similar in structure to the Elements of Harmony. Not in their strength but in how they are used. If memory serves me well, I recall having three such items or Spell Matrices as it were. However, all has a source of power and mine seems to have been sealed."

*Cosmic then checks again to see if anypony is coming his way. He then closes the door and says,* "Do you really wish to know the truth about me? My true birth name and why I don't wish to divulge it? I will tell you only if you promise not to tell anypony or anyone."

@Blitz Boom @Twilight-Shimmer

"Well I would love to show you, but I just came over here. Perhaps after? His name is Briar by the way, and he looks a lot like a pony, except for having grass as fur and... you'll see. Don't worry, I'll be sure to show you them. Do you also know Widdershins, another Draconequus? I'd think the two of you would get along." Foxy honestly had no idea what she would think/already thought of Widdershins, but they seem to be the only Draconequui in the area, not that two is too few for them.

Foxy waited patiently for her replies, and despite being omnipotent, she wouldn't treat them any more or less than another pony. Both Anomaly and Widdershins didn't seem that bad, and Foxy came to the conclusion they must just enjoy having a little fun. Foxy knew she would, and of course if she was one it would involve foxes. Lots of them.

(edited)

@Blitz Boom

"You don't know then? Let me show you who they really are. Believe what you want but once you're done here and you see them for who they really are, don't come crying to me."

The children were sent elsewhere though whether or not they will come back is another concern. Legion could choose to open gates to send them back, but whether or not Legion was in there with Omen to begin with... Two paths reveal themselves to Omen, both illuminated by bright lights. On the left, the image of Lin with red glowing eyes. She towered over what appeared to be the village and rampaging through it. The scene is reminiscent of the one she saw while the wellspring was testing her, a difficult memory to process but the magic of the place doesn't lie. It taps into the deepest desires of the ones seeking the cure but even it can be fooled. 

"This is what she will become when she takes the orb and gains its power. Do you really want to take that chance? She's not telling you everything because she needs you to retrieve it for her. After that, you'll be tossed aside and forgotten. Is this really the adopted sister you know?"

The imagery on the right shows Sen with a red aura glowing and growing around him. He appears to be standing over someone but the way the image is angled prevents Omen from seeing whoever Sen is towering over. What she sees calls back a conversation between him and mother where the two of them are attempting to find out if any of Legion's magic might have transferred to Sen. This dark energy enveloping Sen may be what he had but couldn't access... yet. 

"And as for your adopted brother, this is what awaits him. The power of the orb will help him realize that he did gain some of Legion's magic. Power fuelled by despair and anger. He will use this to wrest control and authority over the current village elder. You've seen this before; he is angered by how weak Ghilan is, how he is unfit to rule through temperance and care. Sen will rule the village through fear and control, and after that, will spread his ways to the rest of the world. You retrieve the orb and this is what awaits him. You will be nothing more than a footnote in his rise to power and all that talk about wanting to be part of a family? Rubbish."

A third path opened up in the middle where a stone wall was previously placed, illuminated by the same light that the other two paths had. This one had a straightforward path to it with the golden glow shining brighter than the other two but a barrier prevents entry. The sound of the voice grew deeper and louder but it definitely came from the central path before Omen. 

"Don't you see? They're using you to get what they want! Why would they send you here and leave you to fend what lurks in these caves yourself? They're not here to save you if you're in trouble! One of them is a lesser evil than the other. The path directly before you is blocked until you choose who to side with and no, you can't just open a gate to the other side. The barrier will suppress magic being used to bypass it until it is dispelled. Whoever you pick will remain. The other will be dealt with at an unspecified time." 

Edited by EQ_Theta

19 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

Smokey had lost consciousness for e few minutes whilst the stream had done its work. Too much energy usage tended to take him out of it like that, but as he regained himself a few seconds from Phoenix being done with her energy transfer, he barely felt wrong at all. Tired, granted, yet he were generally rejuvenated.

Opening his eyes, he were pleasantly surprised to find that the clouds had vanished and left his eyes as normal for now. Though he could handle himself with the partial vision, it was a huge nuisance and left him open for attack or tripping over things constantly, and being out of what he had expected to take at least a few hours was a relief. Until his eyes fell on Phoenix that were, and how she seemed to have to really dig into the ground to be able to stand up.

It was as one could expect he supposed. This kind of thing were likely incredibly draining for the caster, especially with the state he had been in before, which made him rather surprised actually that she hadn't fallen down currently. It was likely more will than actual energy that made her stand tall, though that couldn't last forever.

Getting on his hooves, he brushed a patch of dirt off his vest and took a few steps closer to Phoenix, looking equally impressed and worried at the mare.

"I thank you for that Phoenix, as reckless as I feared it would be. Yet I can see that it have taken its tool on you to go through this. Please, allow me the honor to help you towards the tents so you can rest?"

He could really use a nap as well, but he were not as bad off as Phoenix likely were right now. Quite frankly, he wasn't sure if she could get up there on her own, or if perhaps he'd end up having to carry her, but it didn't matter either. She had lost her own energy to provide him with some, and the bare minimum he could do were to bring her safely to a place where she could rest, even if it meant having to carry her there.

(and @Widdershins)

Phoenix looked at Smokey as he offered her the help "no thanks, i'll be fine..." she said as she lifted her hoof to attempt to walk. she was able to successfully lift one of her hooves, and with a decent amount of concentration, place it down where she wanted it. however, it was obvious that this method was slow and inefficient. she clearly wasn't walking normally. she made another attempt, and tried to put herself into a good rhythm, but as she tried doing so, she stumbled and fell face first onto the ground. 

"so much for playing it off" she thought to herself as she huffed, blowing her mane out of her eyes. it was clear then from this point on that she would require some assistance, something that a pony like Phoenix absolutely despised asking for. 

to Phoenix's fortune, it seemed as though Smokey was the understanding type, and wouldn't ridicule her or make fun of her for needing help. she simply lay there in wait for him to assist her to her hooves.  

(edited)

@dragon4111 @Widdershins

Last narrowed her eye. Did the dragon not hear that she had things to do to prepare for tomorrow? Or more than likely, he just didn't care. Typical of dragons from what she had heard.

"Fine, I'll humor you for now, but I don't have time for much. I need to get to work or things will be a mess in the morning, and that is unacceptable."

Even if she wasn't a shrine maiden anymore, Princess Luna's words were still law to her, as were her sisters to a lesser extend, and they had both put their faith in her to be able to get things done here. Might be she had volunteered and she had experience with building, but that didn't mean that it was any less of an issue of great trust in her eyes, and if things developed into chaos, it would be on her shoulders. Her responsibility also meant her failure after all, and she couldn't allow that. Not as long as she drew breath.

But as she said, she would follow the fool and his pet for now, though that didn't mean that she would back down from his irritating little comments.

"Perhaps the last one who tried didn't hit hard enough. Or perhaps they did, and that explains your foolery."

=====================================================================

@WiiGuy2014

Alonsus would clean out a few things after Will had fallen asleep, then with a big yawn, settled himself in his own bed in the next room until morning.

The house overall seemed strangely empty all things considered. No family photos, no real decorations beyond a few flowers, necessary furniture and some shelves for some random books and such, but considering the space he had to work with, it wasn't filling out much. But that was how things were when you cut your ties to your past sometimes. Anything related to the past was left behind, and because of that, he really didn't have many objects to place around yet. A little at a time he would get things in, but the necessities were here at least, so that was good.

There was two things he kept from his past though, but that was hidden in his own room. One was a picture of his parents, whom he looked at every day and remembered what they had told him the last time they saw him, and the other were a pair of cuffs dangling over the door, in perfect view from his bed. A constant reminder of where he had been, and where he never wanted to be again.

As morning came around, Alonsus would rise with the sun and stretch out before heading for the kitchen and preparing some food. Nothing fancy, but a platter of assorted fruits and some reheated brownies tended to make for a good start to his day. Especially when combined with a good cup of warm coffee. Granted the coffeemaker hadn't been cheap, but it was hard to imagine a morning without it sometimes.

It would be interesting to see if Will meant the same as he would eventually get up, but they'd see when that were. Alonsus had enough time on his hooves to wait.

@dosey doe

Clayton shook his head and corrected his glasses.

"I appreciate the concern, but there is no need to worry, I'm fine.Just had a good deal on my mind with the structures and the extra materials I was asked for during the night. It have put quite a rush on things to get prepared, but I think that everything should be witht he current train. I just need to go and make sure myself before the forepony gets hold of me.

Ah, perhaps I should explain. I own a construction company in Canterlot, and after the attack on Ponyville two days ago, her majesty Princess Celestia, requested my aid in providing the materials to rebuild and strengthen the structures in town. It have been quite a bit more hectic than I had first imagined though.

B-But I ramble on and on. I do hope I'm not wasting your time Miss Doe."

=======================================================================

@Shineling

Okay seriously, now I don't just have to deal with Anomaly looking at me and making comments, but also Pinkie and Stormy? What is this, author hell?

Hey! Be nice to my friends!

Look, I'm not saying I don't like them, it's just weird to have characters communicate with me like this. Feels like an episode of the Twilight Zone.

I didn't know the princess had a show. What's it about?

No, not that Twilight, it's... Nevermind. Can you go back to things here? They're waiting for your response, and I bet she doesn't want me to keep holding you up like this. Right Pinkie? I'm gonna assume yes.

Also, while you can see me: Have you considered proposing to Stormy? Not sure that he'll take the jump himself, you know?

"A-ny-way, I wanna ask who you are and what you do Stormy. Like, anything fun about your family, do you have teensie foalsies, how about what your work is, and how do you and Pinkie do together, and where did you get that adorable little fwuffy wuffy pet bat?"

At the last part, Anomaly moved in closer and stretched her legs to about a half meter taller so she could stand over Stormy and look down to see if she could spot the yawning little pet of his that she had seen before. She liked animals really, in part because they had been some of the only company in the forest she had spent most of her new life in, so seeing some like this were fun. Especially if it felt like talking. bat were a bit strange, but you could understand it if you perked your ears a bit and knew how to talk with animals.

Meanwhile, Molotov had no idea what were going on. Pinkie and Anomaly seemed tto sometimes talk with thin air, Stormy had a fruit bat in his mane for some reason, and Blitz were still on the ground and... Wait, where did she go?

Looking around himself in a half panic - whilst Carmen kept rotating around so her chin scratches weren't ruined - he finally saw her on a beanstalk leading up to a nearby roof where she were looking down and giggling profoundly at them. And whilst he had no proof of what happened here, the fact that the draconequus started to giggle out of nowhere when he noticed where Blitz were weren't exactly subtle.

"Oh har har, very funny. Are you trying to make me have a foal? No wait! Nononono, bad choice of words. I meant uhm... Are you trying to scare the tar out of me?"

Considering what he knew of draconequui, leaving a weird idea in their heads was not a good idea, so if he had lingered on that first expression he used, that was just gonna open a can of worms he really didn't think should have the lid popped off.

=================================================================

@genessee @Widdershins

Void looked confused and somewhat scared at what were going on with Ambie. Best she could tell, he were going through some kind of magical thingie that were shifting him around in color like he were a gelatinous chameleon, and it just seemed to go on more and more. Perhaps this was an attack of sorts? But if it was, why did he come here? Was it a trap? Did they not know magic didn't work on her and Null? Likely not. They were still pretty new in town after all and word might spread slowly with all the other things going on.

Still, if this was an attack, it might end up hurting Lance, and he was her sort of friend, and she couldn't just let him get hurt, right? She had to man up a bit here and do something.

So with a gulp and a step forward, Void would reach out towards Ambie with a shaky hoof, and hopefully nullify whatever were going on. Unless the pony moved backwards that were.

"H-Hello. I'm Void, and I think I know why he wants you t-to talk to me. You're very uhm... C-Colorful in it."

Behind them, smirking a little to himself, Happy leaned back in his chair with a muffin in his clawed hands and took a bite whilst preparing for what he would expect to be quite a show.

Yet something started to grab his attention elsewhere. A strange smell that floated towards his nostrils from somewhere, carrying with it an aroma that he couldn't really describe, but for some reason made him a little on edge.

Looking around, trying to locate the smell, his eyes eventually settled on a pair standing on a nearby rooftop. One of them a peppermint-colored, large pegasus, whilst the other seemed like a regular pegasus that had laid down for a bit to rest. They didnd't seem like much, and the big one even waved at him, but he were somewhat sure that the strange smell came from one of them. Rather strange, but he were trying to play nice here, so instead of yelling at them to get down here, he instead rose an arm towards the two of them, and waved.

=====================================================================

@Moonlit @Seamore Sandwich

"Yeah, he's right down there. Holes limbs and everything. Oh look! He's waving back!"

Giggling as the weird changeling seemed to catch their eye and wave slightly at them with his weird arms, Ziggy felt all kinds of curious about what exactly had gone on in town tonight while the two of them had stayed inside. All sorts of strange creatures here, and this one must have been here for a while, otherwise, why would have have a party hat on and eat muffins? They didn't do that for everypony new, right? Hadn't for her at least... *grumble*

"You really should look at this one. He's pretty strange-looking, and for some reason he have feathered wings. I thought all of their kind had like, flimsy bug wings? Guess that isn't the case. But wha- Hey, what's wrong Serenade? Are you feeling cold or something?

Wait a minute... Oh horse-apples, I forgot how it were with you and changelings. Sorry! We can run off if you'd like? I can carry you home too if your wings are still tired. I'll even fly straight, promise."

@Lloyd

Soon as they returned to where they had come from, Athriel couldn't letting out a mad, cackling laughter over their victory.

Warlock might have lost some of his ear, but the element were still in their possession, and somewhere off the western coast, their enemies were getting trampled by water or had to run off like scared little hares. The only that could have been better would be if she could have seen them as the water reclaimed the temple and they got hammered with an ocean's brutal might.

Her joy were certainly not lessened when she saw that Warlock had apparently taken another souvenir with him, in the form of Chow, who he then stripped of his ward and left for her to do with as she pleased.

"Why, a gift for me? I think I'm starting to like you Warlock."

"Typical. Freaks adoring other freaks. Hope you two get trapped in the same statue for eternity then."

Chow were grabbed by the neck by Athriel, who lifted the weakened pony up to face her, though he wasn't able to fight her right now.

"Now, that's no way to talk to your host you little worm. Especially now that you're finally at my mercy. The things I could do to you... "

She took a talon down his chin, adding another rift to his head and enjoying seeing him wince helplessly in her grip.

"But fortunately for you, I have a better idea. How about you instead start talking, and tell us where we can find the three of them? I'm sure you can also tell us some things we could use against them, hmm?"

"Never going to happen."

Chuckling at the expected response, Athriel drew him closer, put her beak to his ear and started to whisper whilst he began to twitch and desperately try to escape the contact, though it stopped after about ten seconds when he couldn't resist anymore, and a red mist faintly fell over his dull, complacent eyes.

"Back in the day, I could have controlled him and sent him back as a spy, but now this is the best I have to do. How dull, but nevertheless, I think you'll find some interest in hearing him sing."

Chow told everything he were asked about. Locations as far as he knew, details they had shared with him, what the ones in town might be doing currently, relations between the four of them, etc. He even told about the crush that Astral had on him, which were just the kind of stuff a deceiving being like her liked to hear for future manipulations, though Warlock might find more interest in locations or who else they had in on their little plan.

"Irritating worms seems to go far and wide to get hold of us. But all in due time. How about the element Warlock? You said you were able to use the others, like Depression, to some degree."

@Lloyd

"Most certainly."

A robust, elder pegasi had heard the guy call out as he passed along, thinking on what he were going to do with his day now when this opportune moment had shown itself. He knew he wasn't supposed to get involved with this, but as things stood, he'd rather that he took care of it than just let it end up like a right mess. At least he could understand the finesse of things.

Besides, looking over things, this was a point for a gentler touch than the guards would give. The filly were unconscious, and whoever this guy were, he seemed blinded, which wasn't screaming too much of an issue.

"I can get you to a safe place where you two can rest, and then I think we need to have a talk sir. You have my word that I will not call the guards as long as you don't go hostile too, and Morning Dew keeps his promises.

Now then. Shall I carry the injured filly, or would you prefer to do so yourself and then be lead on?"

He might not be a general or adorn his armor anymore, but he were still a guard by heart, and one who remembered well his vows when he took this job in the past. Which included the vow to be fair to anypony who were standing trial or were wanted for questioning. As long as they played nice too of course. If not, he could well turn hostile himself, even without his gear.

====================================================================

@Lloyd

"Discord's escape had more to do with disharmony among a trio o fillies near him from what I can tell, but that is of little importance now I assume. What could be more were the appearance of the bearers, and therein lies a problem.

You see, the Elements of Harmony are no more. They were returned to the tree which spawned them some moons ago, and have not been seen since. If they are out there somewhere, the former wearers are not the ones who are to wield them it seems. Combine that with how they are currently rebuilding and trying to protect their own town, and you can see how it would be a grand issue. More than likely, as soon as they hear about Warlock, they will work on protecting their home first, then go hunting later. Though you are correct, we should at least attempt to make contact. Something which i will inform, the generals about.

And please, when it comes to your subjects needs, iI completely understand that it comes as a priority. I take no offense if you leave to handle that.

Now, in regards of what plan that we could run with, I would say tha- Oh my."

He were walking as he were talking, and as he neared the next segment of what he had to say, he had been pushing down the handle to the throne room and entered, expecting to find some degree of peace, but instead gazing upon Astral, who they hadn't seen since the antique store.

"What in the heavens are you thinking?! You can't just be here uninvited!"

He didn't sound angry as much as he were shocked about the audacity, and were it other times, he might have been tempted to ask the guards to toss her out of here, but in desperate times and all that.

"I... I'm sorry, I should have acted calmer. Please, we have things to discuss that involves you. And I apologize that we were not at the antique store anymore. It seemed like Scarcity had other plans where to set us off to. I hope you did not get into trouble as you waited?"

======================================================================

@Lloyd

Screecher smirked a little as she heard what Iron Wing said about his wants for armor, and even let out a bit of a chuckle near the end at the exchange.

"You sound just like Dew. Last time he needed to remake his armor, he made specifications like you are talking about there. It's not a bad pick, that's for certain. Keeps you guarded if you prefer to fight close."

It also were similar to how he had told her to get her armor when it had been her time, but she had preferred not the full on coverage. She had taken a standard issue armor design, made it fit her better, and had specified it be made from Breathing Silver, as it were called. A metal that had some minor magic resistance, but more importantly, were something that the highest ranking ones wore back in her homeland. She liked the sentimentality, as well as the functionality.

Rounding a few corners, they'd soon be at a door leading outside, and on a path that would lead them through the grounds for the troops. Some remained here yet, but most were out and performing their duties right now. It should pose little issue for Iron Wing if he did not like larger crowds just yet.

"Through the grounds, and then towards the forge. You will be able to feel the heat from it before we even get there. Also, don't touch the doorknob. We need to use a lever or the door will burn your hoof."

========================================================================

@Midnight_Aurora

"Regardless of what power you may or may not posses, as you stated, it is currently locked down. As such, you are vulnerable, which brings me back to my previous point about you needing help."

Belladonna had nearly not dignified his assessment with an answer, since it would be pointless as he had brought his own counterargument back to the one that she had made previously. Yet she tried to be somewhat civil and indulged in answering a question which served mainly to strengthen a point in her mind, regardless of how her personal ideals about conversation held true.

"As for your inquiry, might I suggest to wait with that until we are in a more secure location, if it really is such a grand secret? The walls are not thick enough here to hold out words for a curious and determined mind. If some degree of secrecy is what you want, telling it here would yield you a roughly 7.43% chance of being heard. Not overly much, but enough to be plausible."

==========================================================================

@Foxy Socks @Twilight-Shimmer

"Wait, there's another draconequus? Eeeek, how fun! Only one I know of in the area were apparently Discord, and the author doesn't want me to meet him because he says he doesn't like me. I wonder if this other one likes me?"

I'd suggest that he does, considering he have been whispering you now and again for a bit of time.

That was him? Hehe, and here I thought I had just gone more crazy.

"Do you think perhaps he's like, really old? Might be he knows old me and what happened. Cult didn't want to say, and Zhu didn't seem like he actually knew. He kept on the future instead of the past.

Pleeease tell me fun things about him! I'm all ears."

...No, nothing? I was sure you'd snap your tail and do something strange.

Nah, I just wanted to mess with you human. Hehe.

===================================================================

@EQ_Theta

Omen looked as the imageries showed up, but it didn't make her go into some kind of emotional turmoil like Legion might have wanted her to. It just caught her eyes, but didn't bring much to things in her mind. At last not Lin's.

She had been there when Lin had gone through her nightmare at the well. Heard and seen some things that showed this scene, and she had been horrified about it. It had been her nightmare, and one of her greatest fears from what she could understand of the test, so quite frankly, this one couldn't be real. She would have to be taken over or something similar to go from wanting to never end up like that, to actively seeking it and just using them to get the orb. It didn't fit with what she knew of Lin.

Now Sen on the other hoof, that one was harder. It seemed to be something that happened if he snapped from all the anger he had been through, like with Lin earlier in the day, just worse. It wasn't something she could see him strive for, but still, this one was possible at least.

"Lin wouldn't do that. I was there, I know she doesn't want to be like this, and false pictures doesn't make me think it. Not sure with Sen, but I trust my friends. He doesn't want that.

But I guess you said I had to choose?"

Omen tilted her head from side to side, then nodded and made a gate in the middle, passing through and closing it behind her as she went out and would open a similar one near to wherever Lin were right now. Something told her she had to try and find her siblings before they got into trouble since Legion sounded like it wanted to hurt them.

As for the orb, she could always come back later. She knew where things were in there currently, and that would have to do for now. Even if they moved it, she'd rather look for that one than hurt her family, or be forced to pick between them. It wasn't going to happen.

===========================================================

@~Phoenix~ @Widdershins

Smokey considered chuckling as Phoenix fell to the ground, but it seemed rather rude all things considered, so he just went with a knowing look in his eyes and a small msirk as he bent downand did his to help her back on her hooves.

"There is no shame in being exhausted Phoenix. After what you have just done, I'm surprised you even lasted on your hooves for this long. Now come on, let us take one step at a time, and you just support yourself against me, okay? If anything goes wrong or you start to fall, I'll keep you up with my magic until we have gotten to the tent area so you can have a good, well deserved rest. We will try and find out what to do about Widdershins and so forth when we both have a fresh, well rested mind to gaze upon things with."

Carrying her on his back might seem a bit undignified for a proud mare like this, so he did not offer that option, and wouldn't either unless it turned out she were to not able to be moved at all, but that was simply a bad thought hopefully. With some degree of luck and some parts determination, it should be possible to get her up there relatively okay, long as they took it slowly, and then be on route for long-awaited sleep. Celestia knows that even if he had some energy, he could really use some hours to shut the brain off and just dive into the dream world.

===============================================================

@Dji

"That's kinda funny, I was just thinking about picking up a few of them instead. Hold on, I'll bring you one, and perhaps some more milk. Sounds like it's still burning quite a bit for you."

There would be a bit of a line going on, but eventually, after about four minutes or so, Circle Pop returned to the table with a plate containing three haydogs, and another tankard of milk, which she carefully sat on the table.

"There we go, that should help I hope."

Reaching a hoof forward, she took one of the lukewarm haydogs and chomped down on it, enjoying the less than burning sensation compared to the chili.

"Even if they could be a bit warmer, they're pretty good. What do you think Dawn? Uhm, if you can eat any that is. I don't really know if this is too far for your eating habits since it's not the most healthy thing."

===================

@genessee

"Yeah, that's kinda the pit we're in. But I ain't fishing for sympathy, just telling you.

Let's go with something less depressing. Got anything that weighs on your mind we can chat about instead? Not done eating yet, so I might as well find something to pass the time with."

Null usually could gobble things down relatively fast, but she were enjoying this meal and wanted to soak in everything. Wasn't likely she'd have the chance to get this again anytime soon after all. Ingredients being shipped from Troy would be expensive, not to mention time consuming, and she wasn't sure they had enough time yet. She did know they didn't have enough bits though, but that wasn't important right now.

Edited by Blitz Boom
Added colors.
  • Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom

Dawn drank the milk a lot more slowly now that she got used to the heat from the chilli. After a couple gulps, Dawn sighed in relief and cautiously smiled at Circle Pop.

"Thanks for this," Dawn said in a much clearer tone. "The chilli sculling might have been a bit much but a haydog is definitely less hot than whatever I just had," she even giggled a bit before reaching for a haydog and warily munched on it.

1 hour ago, Blitz Boom said:

Smokey considered chuckling as Phoenix fell to the ground, but it seemed rather rude all things considered, so he just went with a knowing look in his eyes and a small msirk as he bent downand did his to help her back on her hooves.

"There is no shame in being exhausted Phoenix. After what you have just done, I'm surprised you even lasted on your hooves for this long. Now come on, let us take one step at a time, and you just support yourself against me, okay? If anything goes wrong or you start to fall, I'll keep you up with my magic until we have gotten to the tent area so you can have a good, well deserved rest. We will try and find out what to do about Widdershins and so forth when we both have a fresh, well rested mind to gaze upon things with."

Carrying her on his back might seem a bit undignified for a proud mare like this, so he did not offer that option, and wouldn't either unless it turned out she were to not able to be moved at all, but that was simply a bad thought hopefully. With some degree of luck and some parts determination, it should be possible to get her up there relatively okay, long as they took it slowly, and then be on route for long-awaited sleep. Celestia knows that even if he had some energy, he could really use some hours to shut the brain off and just dive into the dream world.

Phoenix gave a quick nod, and a "thank you" as Smokey lifted her up off of the ground. she lifted up one of her hooves to brush the dirt off of her face, and chest. she leaned against him as she moved each of her hooves one by one as they walked towards the tent. 

although it did work against her sense of pride, she couldn't help but be thankful. after all, he did sorta owe her after she healed him like that. she rolled her eyes a bit as she imagined the following conversation. surely he'd pry at her to try and find out where she learned that. even she herself knew that not many ponies had such a talent. 

@Blitz Boom @Seamore Sandwich Serenade stands stock still, the scent of Changeling magic filling her nostrils. Her pupils are dilated, and her wings are vibrating. "Nnnoo" She manages to stutter out, "I'mmm a big...big mare....I caaan handle my fears" Her teeth are chattering so loudly that anyone below can probably hear. 

@Blitz Boom

Skye's ear twitched.  The part about Zhu seeing the future caught her interest, and she paid much attention to how sure of himself he was.  Her interest was soon gone however when Zhu asked her why she took the egg.  "I... I..." she said gripping the egg tightly as if she were protecting it.  It almost seemed like maternal instinct.  "Watch your tongue or I'll take those eyes of yours."  She showed her claws with her paw raised as if she were ready to slash.  He had clearly struck a nerve of one kind or another.  She then quickly took a smoke bomb from her pocket, and with a pop it created a cloud which they would use to escape unseen.  They were skilled enough not to leave a trail that could be followed.

@Blitz Boom

Penny led the way back down the stairs.  Down in the shop, Blossom was stocking a large roll of candy buttons into a dispenser that was with the 'by weight' items.  The main difference from regular candy dots was that the colors were constantly changing.  "Another one of our short term investors came up with those.  We're about to see how well they do.  Sample?" Penny asked, ripping a piece off the end when Blossom was done and floating it over to Scarcity.  "Blossom, I'll be back later, I have urgent business to attend to," she said to the young Unicorn.  "Back to the subject at hand, though.  I followed the investigation closely because I had received a few too many of the false coins.  The investigation eventually led to a facility where the coins were made, but they had abandoned it in a hurry.  There was enough evidence there to figure out how much was made, but they couldn't link anypony to it.  Since they knew how much there was, they were able to track down almost all the fakes.  In fact, they believed they had found every coin."  At this point, she was already leading the way out the door.  "Wait!  I almost forgot!" she said before going back in, getting a bag full of chocolate coins and nonpareils (you may know these as "snow caps"), then coming back out.  "He's always a bit more talkative when he's happy."

@Blitz Boom

Doctor Xeno slowly got to his feet, although a bit shakily.  His horn glowed, and the lock opened, the chains falling to the floor and shattering into shards of light.  The doors opened, revealing the other changeling that had appeared earlier, who also looked exactly like the body Charlie had selected earlier before making changes.  Charlie didn't seem to realize this however.  "Kilo?  Is that you?" Miles asked with tears rolling down his face.  The light from the room was bright and soothing.  Despite being sad from losing his brother, he was smiling, for behind Kilo was a hall of moving stained glass windows, each with two changelings having fun.  The windows each represented a cherished memory that Miles had locked away to hide himself from the pain.  However, this room didn't just have memories from the doctor, but also a few from Vivid.  There was more at work here than the inner machinations of Doctor Miles Xeno's mind.  This was a message from beyond.  The spirit world was calling out as if to say, 'we are always with you.'  At the other end of the hall was an elevator door like before, but this one looked much more welcoming.  It was all finally over, and this was their way out.

@Blitz Boom @Twilight-Shimmer

Foxy paused for a moment to sort the afternoon out. "Well,I hadn't met long ago. He should be with the Evergrown, as I had left them there. He seems nice enough, a bit hyper, but he seems like a lot like you. Not sure about his past though." 

Foxy wondered what he was up to right now. Foxy's interest in Draconequui had grown a lot since meeting them, and would be glad to have them together. Suddenly tough, Foxy's worries surfaced; they might not be so fond of each other in pony. It is hard to predict such dynamic ponies, but hopefully they will do fine in company.

"He may try to annoy you, but he won't hurt anypony, at least not too bad. I wonder, do other ponies like you, or do they often fear you? I for one know at least I am not fearful of such a fascinating race."

When she first got her cutie mark, Foxy wondered if they only had to do with foxes. After experience with other ponies however, she realized that it was to understand everypony as best as she could. She was rarely fearful of a race or species, and if she was she would overcome it with experience. Foxy's second favorite animal being snakes (not a specific kind, as she loves them all), definitely made her stand out for being interested and caring for a misunderstood animal. 

@Blitz Boom 

Warlock looked down at the element. "I am unsure if I can use this one. Depression isn't exactly an issue with me." Some internal smoke flowed around inside the element, as if it was alive. "But maybe somepony else might be able to wield it." He said grinning, looking back up to Athriel. "Of course I doubt you could unless something in your past that-" He paused, he grinned with an idea, a awful idea. "Although Astral does have some depressing things in her past." He looked to Chow. "We just have to remove a few, things holding her together, and whola, we have a new recruit." He walked over to his bookshelf. "That'd be family members first, like Iron Star who could tell her what we plan." He pulled out a book, opening it. He flipped it over and showed it to Athriel, Sapphire Star was in the depiction, but she seemed to be causing the destructing in the depiction. "Maybe bring up some things she never found out about her mother." He said turning around with a grin. "Oh did I mention these two were related?" He said creating a depiction of Astral next to himself.

Iron Star looked to the source of the sound, scanning his mind to see he had no bad intentions. "Thank goodness, yes I would prefer if you carried her, she's heavier than she looks." He walked over, feeling his hooves in front of himself to try and find the voice. "I will need somepony to guide me though." He said raising a hoof.

Nectar nodded. "They only require my permission so I won't be long." She looked to Francis. "Try not to feed too much on any ponies love."

"I don't normally."

She smiled. "I am aware, just saying." She teleported away to her hive.

Astral looked to Golden, her ears folding down. "I am so sorry! I teleported here blindly, first place on my mind at the time for some reason." Her ears popped up when he asked if she didn't get into trouble. "My mane is dripping wet, I thought it was obvious that I got in trouble." She said with a plain tone. "We had an encounter with Warlock and now we're all over the place, and Warlock has the Element of Depression and Chow now, we also almost drowned because of Warlock." She said walking over to him. "Wait, why are you in the throne room? I thought the princesses weren't here, wait are they coming here?" She said, suddenly having a shield forming around her.

Nectar reappeared then seeing Astral, she looking to Golden. "Why is she here?"

"I just told him, I teleported here blindly."

"Huh, am I going to be compared to Dew often?" He asked as they walked outside to the forge, Screecher made her comment on the forge door, Iron scoffed. "Well as long as you keep the door open I won't have to touch the handle."

(edited)

@Blitz Boom

"Oh, right, the attack. That was just awful!" said Dosey. "Oh, that's okay. I work right near here, I'm not rushing ... but, you sound really busy, so I won't keep you."

Before trotting off to the dance hall, she picked a nearby flower and stuck it in his collar.

"Have a nice day!" she called over her shoulder as she left.

Edited by dosey doe

(edited)

@Blitz Boom

Lin held her breath in the silent refuge of a dark room, not taking any chances with whatever was going on outside. Sen likewise did the same while keeping an eye out on the outside through some of the holes he made on the walls of the hiding place. That was broken when the sound of a gate opening near them and Omen stepped out from the other side. Lin quickly grabbed her and pulled her to the corner and held one phalange up to keep quiet. She might have heard footsteps outside and her hiding spot might have been given away. 

"What are you doing here?" Lin whispered. "Stay as quiet as you can; they're looking us." 

"Couldn't recover the orb safely," Sen chimed in. "Must've been really tough if you came to find us. What happened in there?" 

She peered from the hole she has on the wall next to her and sees elder Ghilan and the village healer with him before quickly pulling them into her hiding spot as well. The two looked tired from running and hiding from one place to another but confused as to what is going on. The room feels smaller with five occupants in it but the lack of doors means one wrong move and they will all be spotted. The healer is trying to calm herself down but she is hyperventilating. Ghilan placed one claw on her back and calmly reassured her that they are safe for the moment. 

"What's going on? Everyone in the village is acting hostile all of a sudden." The healer said but Ghilan place his other claw on her mouth to muffle the noise. 

"Something is terribly wrong." The elder whispered. "We sent Xin home to recover but shortly after, we were chased by the villagers. All of them spoke in monotone and had black eyes like something is possessing them. Those that weren't possessed were captured and turned but these attacks were mostly on hunters. I understand that their skill will be advantageous but those who were compromised didn't seem to discriminate between anyone. I fear the worst if women and children were taken as well." 

Edited by EQ_Theta

@Blitz Boom

It was unknown whether Will woke to the smell of breakfast coming from the kitchen or from the morning light shining through the broken roof. Either way, he woke up peaceful and refreshed, heading to the kitchen to greet Alonsus. While coffee was never Will's favorite drink, the fruits his host served were delicious as were the brownies that were served.

With his stomach full, Will asked Alonsus, "So where should we begin the day?  The Library? City Hall? Maybe even a schoolhouse? If I'm going to be here for a while, I should at least find a place to earn my keep."

@Blitz Boom

@Foxy Socks

Stardust was still confused as to the goings on around him having been more then a little distracted. He then turned to the Anomaly whom had question about the Phoenix. "I Would rather not test my friends ability to combust as you put it" he replied, Tilted his head to the side a bit, some of his pink mane falling over his blue eye. "Is there anything you cannot change into?" he asked Anomaly curiously

• Brohoof 1

On 2017-5-20 at 5:29 PM, Blitz Boom said:

Lyriel listened with an open mind to what it were that Blood were saying, which seemed to be something she needed to as well to try adn understand what her part in the grand scheme of things were. Not a pleasant one it sounded like, yet life couldn't always only include those who traveled on a path of light. At times, it needed its darkness, which were what she were starting to consider Blood, who had to go against what so many of her other kin did to get by. infecting others, eating flesh when others needed at best a little fish, and were otherwise herbivores... It didn't sound to her like Blood were evil, but it sure did come off as her being an outcast. Something which Lyriel, if any, could understand.

A smile spread on her face as the mare seemed to fall asleep for a short while in her lap, which were a first for her. Usually it were deer, rabbits, squirrels or otherwise that fell asleep there, as they felt safe around this being of nature, but of the few ponies she had met, none of them had yet to fall asleep in her lap. Blitz would likely have been one to do that though if it were, but that was besides the point. Though it did remind her that she needed to check up on the filly again at some point. Lyriel liked to think the little one as one she should protect, even if thus far, it were more like everything needing protection from her. Oh the things some of the timberwolves told her about the little one... Quite the strange thing when it came to what seemed like a harmless child.

She considered saying something right now to get her mind off this a little, and to respond to the statement that Blood had made about her needing flesh, but she didn't want to risk waking her up. Let the pony rest peacefully as long as she needed to, before the harsh reality wo

Blood let out a low snort while she was sleeping and then woke herself up from it. She blinked at the tree and then gave it a big nudge letting it know she was awake. She had decided that the tree wouldn't sleep since it was a tree after all. Unlike other sentient lifeforms, Blood wasn't overly hostile towards the tree unlike her reaction towards the Blitz filly or the dragon. Given her chance she would eat either one of them, though her survival instincts kept her from doing so. 

She glanced at the tree lady and blinked at the dryad. "I'm hungry" she remarked, she wondered if the dryad would mind if she snacked on one of the many animals that might live in her branches, maybe or maybe not. It depended if she was attached to the fleshy things anyway.

(edited)

@Blitz Boom

Welcome to my world - these two are talking to me almost non-stop.. In my room, in the kitchen, at work, even in the bathroom sometimes... Save me?

Pinkie giggled, blushing slightly (Hey! No editing what I write Pinkie!) (Nyah nyah :P). "Well I've thought about that, and I think I might ask if he doesn't ask first - After Ponyville is all fixed back up of course!" She sai , still giving Carmen her chin scratches and cooing at how adorable the purring robo-spider was. "Who's a cute spider? You are!"

Storm chuckled at Anomaly's questionings. "Well, where to start... as far as my family goes, they own a wheat farm just outside a small town a fair ways from here, and my brother has a fox tail for some reason." He chuckled, "I adopted a foal named Grey Sky after rescuing him from the Everfree Forest, he's been the best son I could ask for.." The blue pegasus gave a fond smile before scratching his chin slightly, "Let's see.. My work is pretty fun, I'm a party planner - I plan most of the party-related events for the Wonderbolts and a few other major clients out of town.. And Pinkie and I do pretty great together, if you ask me! We complement each others oddities :P. Though~... we do tend to get into pastry wars, heh.." At this, Storm began munching on a muffin, "I like muffins and she prefers cupcakes."

Storm reached up and gently removed the bat from where it was nesting in his mane, "As for Jezabelle, I got her from Fluttershy - Isn't she just adorable?" He held her up to Anomaly, the little bat blinking cute, if slightly sleepy and confused, eyes at her.

Edited by Shineling