Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Casual stroll

Blitz Boom

(edited)

@Blitz Boom

Warlock smirked tossing the gem over to Athriel, falling backwards into a portal, opening on the floor, turning around as he stepped onto the floor inside the archives. Guards turning to look at him, one jabbing a spear at Warlock, shattering the metal tip apart from the warding as it caused his head to turn with the spear. He turned to look at the guard, who was terrified now. "Heh, this will be fun, come on Athriel, take the blood for yourself." He created a sword, cutting the guard's cheek, tossing him over to Athriel, allowing her to use the cut as a source for blood.

"Stand down! you are wanted by-" The guard found his head grasped by Warlock, who then threw him into a bookshelf.

He looked around, tossing away guards, mostly into bookshelves, giving the ponies only small cuts but still allowing Athriel all the blood she needed to fight as well. Warlock saw the element with four guards around it, the element in a warded container acting as if it was trying to absorb the magic of the ward, but it was using a ward similar to his, but if the ward's etched design was disturbed, it'd stop working much like the one Warlock currently had. The guards ran at him, being easily tossed aside, Warlock slicing through the warding mark, punching the glass apart. Turning around while holding the element in his hooves. "STOP HIM!" A guard threw a spear, slicing Warlock's hoof, the one with the warding, deflecting off hoof, into his chest. He dropped the element on the ground, but now out of it's casing it sucked out the magic of all the ponies in the room, except Warlock's as he was the owner of the element, it absorbed any remaining warding or magic inside Sapphire's eye, a guard grabbed the element, quickly having his magic sucked out into it. "AHH!" Then fainting onto the floor.

Warlock looked up to the guard, grinning. "It's called the Element of Greed for a reason." He grabbed it, still dripping blood as he put it on, the wound healing up once the element touched his chest, fusing with his body, this being something he did to ensure it couldn't be taken from him again. His mane growing long, a cloak forming around him from the air itself much better looking than the last one, he floated through his portal, leaving Athriel behind, now in the middle of the Everfree forest as the portal closed, stretching he put his hooves together, making some energy in between the. "Time to test my strength." He directed the energy downwards, destroying the landscape around himself, knocking over some trees. "Perfect."

===================================================================

Iron Star stood still as Dew made his movements. "Yes that is true." He looked up at Dew. "At least the ponies won't be able to tell I am blind." He said with a slight smirk. "I'll try not to wander to far away from you though." His ears turned to the door, his head soon after. "Oh shoot..."

"What is it?" She asked lifting her head off Dew's back.

"Warlock has the element of greed, and I have no idea what the heck we're supposed to do now for an advantage."

"While I enjoy that you care for them too, but they all have military training."

"Nectar, even I don't know what the limit to his power is, especially if he has gets the element of greed, Warlock might just turn your army to dust." She stepped back at Astral's statement, her wings lowering down. "Even if you feel confident they could find the two, it's unlikely many, or any, would survive." Nectar looked down, almost disappointed. "but they'll be fine back at home, I'm sure Golden will do a good job of handling them." She turned, looking at Golden with a bit of a smile. "And go ahead and ask, I'm not going to keep secrets unless they end up being too personal."

"Well if you have suggestions on how to keep the amount of layers to a minimum, I'm all ears." He said now following the dragon. "Will you need to measure my wings though? their size might make it hard to put on the armor." He fluttered them a bit, the shifting metal clattering like cutlery. "Or is there a work around for them?"

Edited by Lloyd

(edited)

@genessee & @Blitz Boom

Ambie's body falls off fortunately well to Lance's half-hearted attempts at shoving. While separated now, he still seems unconcious, but groaning enough to imply that he might wake up soon. Hopefully his being in more or less the same proverbial boat as his victim of his panic attack from the color-changing of Ambie's coat far beyond what he typically assumed was "normal for an Earth Pony" will prove to be enough sympathy for the rightfully enraged sister.

The usual splash of water ought do to wake up the two fainted ponies before Lance & Null.

_/\_=-=_/\_=-=_/\_=-=_/\_=-=_/\_=-=_/\_=-=_/\_=-=_/\_=-=_/\_=-=_/\_=-=_/\_

@Blitz Boom and... well, you'll all see...

...From outside the dining area and around a distant, dark, street corner comes a small object roughly the same size & speed of a small bird. Behind it, unraveling to lengths one would logically assume would cut out at some point, comes a loudly clicking chain of small, extendable, criss-crossing bars that one typically sees on simple machinery like ice tongs and leaves a path of where the small, dark object came from like a dotted line. It speeds along clearly uncaring of who it happens across, narrowly hitting a few ponies walking by & causing them to comedically drop their dishes of food. As it zigzags along at right angles, sometimes around tables & sometimes over them it careens a fair bit too close to Happy Hour and very quickly jostles the small, furry fury of a critter which, hopefully enough for its victim, should be enough to stun it temporarily long enough for it to be shaken off.

@Dji

The small object clacks noisily past two mares talking at their table, and interrupts their conversation just enough for them to barely catch a glimpse at what it was. Seemingly unaware of the jostle it just took against the aforementioned angry critter, a very tiny, but almost unnaturally shiny screw wobbles loose, barely any bigger than a bit, and tinks very quietly down on Circle Pop & Dawn Streak's (correct me on that...) table at a point equidistant to either mare's reach, but as small as it is it is very likely to go any more noticed as the quick divebombing the two just got.

@Foxy Socks & possibly, but not entirely necessarily @Twilight-Shimmer

...until finally, the small, wooden box on the end of the ever-extending crossbars, not much bigger than a hoof, comes to a stop between Anomaly and the retreating back of Foxy Socks. With it now bobbing to a stop mid-air it can now be seen that other than some rather miniscule nails holding the box & metal extenders holding it up, the only other identifying quality of it is a small glass dome on the front of it, and inside that... is an eye.

"Actually..."

Somehow clearly audible as any stallion coming into a town square to proclaim a king's latest proclamation, yet dense with a Trottingham accent (which is basically the Britain of Equestria) and drenched both in boredom & sarcasm, the heavily-lidded eyeball addresses the space between the ponies there, clearly not caring enough to make "eye-contact" or bother repeating itself.

"...the hidden letters do come out to an ancient Slavic tradition & name for Spring. Alternatively, it also refers to sequestered, prophetic cast of women who were banned from social cohabitation.  

...you would know this... if this backwater dimension bothered to have an internet connection. Do learn to consult your resources before tossing out assumptions.

That is all. Goodbye."

With that, the Voice In A Box begins to unceremoniously retreat along the same path as it came in not quite as fast as before, but clearly not wanting to spend anymore time than it has to explaining anything further. It quickly retracts and disappears along the tensile metal extensions that were previously hovering by so many other ponies heads. Were anybeing nearby quick enough to catch a bird out of the air, it is entirely possible to keep it for more questions for the little... eyeball.

##################################################################

@~Phoenix~

As Phoenix dreams on though her night, one of her many nighttime meanderings seems to abruptly pause like a still image from a stalled movie. As if a frame was getting a hole burned into it from a ring of magical, blue flames a circle appears in Phoenix's mental state. The scene previously still seeming to appear around the hole, a moderately tall stallion steps through the iridescent portal to address straight at Phoenix as if she was watching an old movie theater and somepony had just ignorantly stepped though the screen.

The white, somewhat handsome stallion stands maybe a head taller than Phoenix would, but many, small details seem off about him as if sculpted by a being who kept forgetting details halfway though about what ponies looked like. It's hooves and pointy horn are an odd, almost metallic shade of blue. Above the ill-fitting, open vest & garish polka-dot bowtie is a half-done, pink mane, the front part of it sticking straight up in spikes over the head while partway down the mane become a curly pink poof. The stallions short poof of a tail seems stuck over the back like a small, excited question mark and below that in very much the same shape what appears to be two small, tail-shaped fur poofs coming off the fetlocks.

With it's two very large & mismatched green & red eyes with a few clearly intentional star-shaped sparkles in them, the stallion smiles at Phoenix and opens it's mouth... to have a rather familiar... Pink... voice come out.

Howsey-Dooesy, Gary Busey!   So did you order up a Dream Guide tonight, or what?!!?

Edited by Widdershins
Blasted mentions again...
  • Brohoof 1

@Widdershins @Blitz Boom

Phoenix was watching her dreams as they happened around her, when suddenly something very odd made it's way onto the scene. it was certainly a very strange looking Stallion. Phoenix stepped back a bit, and cocked her head, perplexed at the strange situation that was now taking place. of course, she simply thought that her mind was making up this scenario, as that is what the majority of dreams are. normally, each and every thing within a dream has meaning. and seeing as this pony had taken center stage, there was certainly some message here. 

of course, Phoenix really wasn't aware she was dreaming. in fact, most ponies are unaware that they're dreaming until they wake up. and such was the case here. 

"dream? who are you?" she asked. as she took in all of the strange details. her last couple of words sound like their pitch was trailing downwards. the sound of the strange stallions voice must have subconsciously gotten to her, considering it was beginning to effect her. 

• Brohoof 1

@~Phoenix~

Who am I?   Well... I could be very many things. Like many things, its all in the way you interpret things. With each new view, begins a world anew. A mind asleep lies open to a good deal of things. Any number of beings with the know-how to travel where things have any measure of form could pop in.

I could just be your mind coping with the day, guilt or acceptance at what you've accomplished... or the same fellow you murdered a little while ago. Or just a meddling fool!

Point is, what your doing is what you are. You want to go anywhere? We're in the land of consciousness now! All of Time & Space! Everywhere & Nowhere! Every thought that ever was! Where do you want to start?...

The dream stallion walks beside Phoenix, indirectly guiding her and making her walk forward along his side. He looks down with her with his sparkling, mismatched eyes and grins a familiar close-mouthed, wide grin as his pink mane bobbles cheerfully.

...Or is there something that's been bothering you? Something you need to... come to terms with, mayhaps?

@Widdershins

Phoenix looked around at her abstract surroundings. now that it was brought to her attention that she was dreaming, it certainly was noticeable. every time she looked away from something, it changed slightly. nothing was consistent. 

"i see" she said in a curious tone as she continued to look at her surroundings. this certainly was a strange experience. of course, being in the realm of dreams, anything was possible. however, she still figured that the strange pony was all just a figment of it. but, he had to be representative of something in her mind. and it might be useful if she were able to find out. 

"then... why are you here?" was her next question. of course, rarely were things ever as easy as simply asking in dreams. many times, all she would get were cryptic responses, or no response at all. such was the frustration with trying to figure out your own mind. 

@~Phoenix~

Well!~  The scattered unicorn jerks its head back up as the two figures walk side by side down a wall-less corridor through a light blue glistening void where doors seem to somehow be lined up with each other, yet also scattered about randomly.

I might not actually be here.

I don't know if you've caught on about that yet, but I don't like Points.  ...Points usually mean things coming to a sharp, sudden end. And life tends not to have ends.

I could be an outside force or just a figment of your imagination, but either way, I can't get in here unless you let me. But that's the thing with mortal minds, is that a good deal of their time is spent thinking only of themselves or how things relate to them.

Which is entirely healthy! You do only have one physical form, after all! Well... usually~ The white stallion gives Phoenix a knowing smirk without looking directly at her as they talk & walk.

But what most miss out on, is that you never really end. Things you worry about don't only ever effect you. You can keep everything to yourself, swell up like a balloon with dread, but that same stimulus is still out there being experienced, likely the same way as you, by others. Anybeing else could be acting or thinking the same as you, even be you, theoretically, but you wouldn't know until you asked!

What you once were still exists as a memory. What you can be is still in your head as a potentiality. The Past is the Present & the Present's Yet to Be!

The stallion stops for a moment to put a hoof to his muzzle in thought.    ...Might have wandered off there...

But! To not answer your question!  Why I'm here is very much the same question as what I am, why you're here and what  Aaall of THIS! The dream stallion sits down suddenly on his flank to wave a hoof widely around at the shifting, sparkling void around them that seems as stable as it is ever-changing.  -IS!

...you're confused.

The stallion beams a friendly, inquisitive smile at Phoenix that seems to imply that neither of them are controlling what's happening around them, and that he's certainly not going to force her anywhere. Then he looks at the once-male with wide, sparkling eyes and tacks on one more thing, almost as an aforethought.  

...Most are!

@Widdershins

Phoenix trotted alongside the strange Unicorn as they walked around through her dreamscape. as strange as it was, she wasn't focusing on the spectacle of a Unicorn, and rather she looked at the strange void around her. she looked at each door, wondering if each of them led anywhere. were they distant memories of her own? or were they something else entirely? the curiosity began to grow within her. after all, in such a strange realm, who wouldn't want to open a few doors? of course, there was always the risk that something terribly embarrassing was inside. 

and of course, the answer she got was as expected. it was indirect, and quite cryptic. however, it didn't seem entirely nonsensical. there deffinately was a message behind the strange stallions words, and it was only a matter of time before she found out. 

all of a sudden, the stallion stopped talking. she looked over at him, and noticed that he was staring at her "what?" she said as she rolled her eyes and turned her gaze to the nearest door. 

she walked towards the door slowly, looking it up and down as she stopped in front of it. her horn began to glow, and a magical aura began to envelope the handle as it slowly began to swing open. 

@WiiGuy2014

Alonsus had been whistling a small tune as he had cleaned up after breakfast. It was nice to have company for once, and he did want to help, but he couldn't leave his home a further mess now, could he? Food scattered around attracted rats and bugs, and he couldn't have that within his walls.

When all had been said and done, they had been on their way towards the castle, wherein the library resided in relative silence, until Will had asked him the question that brought them to the present.

"If anypony can help you when it comes to knowledge, nopony will be better than the Princess of Friendship. She haves a mind that hungers for more knowledge, to a point where she hardly goes anywhere without a book or a scroll. At least when I have gazed upon her myself.

We must simply hope that she is there, and if not her, then her personal assistant at least. Efficient little dragon from what I hear, though I have never spoken with him myself, so I am not certain."

=======================================================

@dosey doe

"Vauw, what a pretty place."

Sorrow wandered around a bit, looking over the dancing room as Dosey introduced her, but didn't turn around and react until she were addressed. Far too much to look forward to here for her to just stand still after all.

"Hello there miss, I'm Sorrow, and I do know a bit of disco, but considering how ponies look at me when I break that out, I'm starting to get the feeling that it isn't optimal, so going with the beginners sounds like a plan. Just be careful if it's like a couple's dance. My dad's tall too, and seeing him dance with mom looks a bit awkward because of the height difference.

Anyway, I'm game for whatever you think is best. You're the boss here after all, and I'm here for some fun and a new experience."

===========================================================

@genessee @Widdershins

Null didn't seem any less likely to beat up the sleeping Ambie after they had rolled her off Void. Her anger were deep rooted through many years, and if something started to stir that pot, it didn't just go in with a small dip. She needed to shout and/or hurt things right now, and she would have gone for Ambie right off it it wasn't for all the annoyances going on around her right now.

First the continued battle between the humaling and the rodent, and then this weird electric ball started to roll down, causing a stir too, and eventually, just as it grazed Fah'lina who let loose of Happy's head for a bit from the sudden jolt that went through her, Null finally had enough and sprung to action.

Grabbing hold of the mimic's tail before she had a chance to bite back into Happy, she swung Fah'Lina and hit Ambie with her, with the confused mimic biting down on Ambie per instinct as she had no idea what were going on right now or what had just given her a shock. A few rows of 60+ small, needle-sharp teeth boring into his head should do well to wake up Ambie, regardless of water.

It wouldn't be enough to really hurt him, though he might end up with some puncture wounds if Fah'Lina were jolted or something else again and bit harder than the small nibble - more or less - that she were doing right now. It should surprise him well to have something the size of a large squirrel with a flexible maw that were currently covering most of the top part of his head though. Nopony really expected that from something that looked like her, but when creatures evolved along side lingering traces of chaos, you couldn't judge the book by the cover.

==========================================================

@EQ_Theta

As Omen asked the spirits in the orb to fight and use her strength if they needed it, she didn't know what she had expected to happen, but the strings wasn't it. Not that she had a great visual of them as it were, since she had understood it like she had to keep her focus on this thing until everything was good again, so she only briefly took notice of the strings as they went on around her field of vision, but forced herself to only have look on the orb.

That is, until she were talked to by not-Sen, who started to talk about something that only filtered in slowly, until the mention came to something being wrong with her friends. Though it still took her a few moments to get herself to look away from the orb and towards not-Sen,as she had been pretty caught up in keeping focus here, which is also when she first got a good look on the predominantly blue strings around her. All except two, which according to not-Sen, represented her friends.

"I guess then I'm supposed to tell the orb? All who are listening to me, you can stop. You're free now."

She wasn't sure if this would work, but it were her best idea. She had no real magic to use and so far, just asking and telling things seemed to do the thing, so if this wouldn't work, the others would have to tell her that later on. For now though, they had a safe place to find, of which Omen knew several, though right now she were thinking of one in particular.

"I know a safe place, far away from here. We can go there. Follow."

With that, Omen would open a gate in front of her and wander through, to the shadowy realm of her kin, though she didn't linger there for more than the three seconds it took her to look around for a good spot to open another gate. This one would lead straight to Sen and Lin, and neither that path, nor the one they had just gone through, would close until she were sure the ones who needed to come along would. That mean not-Sen, not-Lin, and Ghilan. The first two might just go with the orb, she wasn't sure, but Ghilan would have to step through.

Getting to Sen and Lin, Omen saw the little drake wrapped around Lin's face, clawing her a little and giving off sounds that reminded her of a slightly more gravely, concerned kitten, though it did seem to notice it when omen came in and reached out towards her with its tiny arms. A good change of pace from all the hissing and attempted biting it kept doing to others that it had seen that tried to get too close to Lin. Likely it had actually bitten a few that moved her too, but that wasn't that important, as Omen got closer, reached out her hoof, and had the drake slither up her and into her mane, where it felt safer.

She looked at her friends mostly. Standing still like statues, and about as empty looking. It was rather strange, but then again, this is why she had to move them after all, which she did with a gate beneath them, and her long tongue wrapped around them to make sure they didn't just fall over.

They weren't going to stop at home though, and this time around, she would wait a bit for Ghilan, but not more than like, six seconds before she would close the gate, in case he wanted to come or just stay with the village right now. If he came with them, he could follow them through the last gate she opened for them all, which would lead them to a non-crumbling room inside the old Palace of Two Sisters. The location where Sen and her had first met, and where nopony likely were. The last time she were here only a few who had to spend the night did anyway, so it were likely okay.

"Wait here."

She still kept a grip in the orb as she went away for a minute more, opening another few gates that would lead to her other target, though this time around, something were off. The edged of the gate were flayed, and pulsating as if it were threatening to close behind her. Apparently the process wit the orb had taken quite a bit of strength out of her after all, even if it at first seemed like there wasn't much of a side effect.

Regardless, she should soon be back with the others again, this time along with Salosan, who had a good deal to answer for when he would eventually wake up. Unless something happened back in town that were going to keep her there, in which case it would be a bit longer until she could return with the former elder's monstrosity. Otherwise, she would return with him as fast as she could, and put him on the floor with some degree of haste.

(ignore this part if she needs to stay in town from something happening)

"Mother wants to punish him when you're done with him. He and Legion hurt our family. She wants to make him pay."

=================================================

@Foxy Socks @Twilight-Shimmer @Widdershins

Seeing that nopony were currently at the front of the line, Anomaly looked around, whilst still waiting for Stardust to either crawl on her back or say no, trying to scout out somepony that could go to the front of the line instead.

Yet she didn't find anypony Out of nowhere, a crème-coloured mare stepped out of the group and went to the front of the line, taking over the food duty for now, then signalled another that looked sort of like her to take over the other line, which Pinkie had left to hang out with the others.

You know, normally I wouldn't allow this, but this is an important place you filled with those, so that's fair enough. You should get back into the game though, only a few sentences left until things are gonna go weird.

"Alright, you go get food. I'll wait until Stardust answers me. I don't wanna leave until he does."

And it was about that time when the eye wandered into the picture and distracted her as it left a message that she didn't understand, as internet wasn't among the things she had heard about from the author, but overall she were far more interested in how it looked too, not so much the message. She were about to go for it when a loud scree pierced her ears and Agni quickly flew forward, and grabbed the thing with her talons, thinking this another trophy to return to Stardust. Which is what she would do unless this thing started to struggle against her. In which case she would do what fell natural to her: Breathe fire at it.

=================================================

@Shineling

"It's, hehe, actually supposed to go the other way. Then you pull the fuse and *snort* you cover a ton with streamers! Or wait, is this the one that fires off the seeds that starts to turn ponies into Evergrown? Uhm... Ehehehe... Perhaps not use it here? I think ponies would be better if they evolved, but I'm not supposed to do things like that to other ponies. Perhaps we test the thing outside town just to be safe?"

"Oh, oh! I wanna do that. I wanna see explosions and stuff! Pleeeeeease?"

"Are you... Okay, I wanna see it too. Can we go?"

You could really see who were the siblings as Blitz and Molotov stood and looked at the others with a curious, slightly crazy look in their eyes at the prospect of something happening with the potential explosion. Though like Anomaly had said, it was likely best not to take the chances and test this in town. not if it might actually go and turn ponies into Evergrown, as the transformation might not be painful, but potentially irreversible. Her tutoring into making the Evergrown had been a one way road from Zhu, and quite honestly, she didn't know if she could reverse a pretty substantial evolution like that.

=========================================================

@Seamore Sandwich

Zhu didn't take notice of the pony that were stalking the others at first. He were behind since he had to take up the items before he left, and even though his agile body could get him to move with some speed, so did the thieves. Especially the feline, who had seemed nimble enough to get past obstacles in the forest with ease as well.

Still, he were sure that he would eventually catch up to them, at least if their path followed the one he had seen as most likely in the feline's future. And if not them, it wouldn't be too long all things considered until he would see somepony else that he knew, even if he had only seen her in a glimpse, shown to him by the Creator.

Slowing down somewhat, he would clear his throat behind her and approach from the bushes, doing his to not scare her too much, though he were still covered from head to toe -and tail - in a robe, so he might be seen as somewhat of a threat regardless. Not too many were comforted when all they could see where his split tongue sometimes slithering out, and the glowing, yellow eyes in the shadows of the hood.

"Don't be alarmed. I seek the thieves as you do, to correct a wrong before it goes too far."

As with most he met, Zhu would look at the pony as he spoke, to see what sort of potential futures he might be able to see here. After all, he had only seen a  glimpse once, not a true sight, so if there were something to see here, he needed to get it done, to see if his sister would really be better off with this pony.

Two things might happen though. one were that this pony could be a natural blank spot, which meant that he would walk in blindly, and the second were that the amulet he had hidden on his person that the feline had left behind, actively would block his sight from working on others, just as it would it's carrier. It would have to be a rather powerful trinket to work that efficient, but it were an option, and not one that would spell well for him as time went by. Especially since it would take time for him to realize that it were the thing going against him if it were, as blank spots were more logical in his mind.

=====================================================

@Midnight_Aurora

Belladonna corrected her monocle as she heard what Cosmic suggested, then nodded ever so slightly.

"That should be sufficient, yes. Barring any severe scrutiny, they should not be able to find much against it, and with the workload they appear to have currently, that seems unlikely to be something they would spend resources on. Be prepared to repeat that though, as I hear the nurse returning."

Memorizing the sound of particular hoofsteps was a minor hobby of hers, and one she used to do now and again with those who she knew she had to take note of. It helped her being prepared, though the information only usually hung around for a few days. The rhythms weren't important or distinct enough after that amount of days to her, though it were interesting for the time that it lasted.

As she had said, the nurse would soon enter the room, and then would hand over the medical file they had made on Cosmic, before hearing the explanation he would give her. It sounded a bit strange to belladonna still, but the nurse seemed to be genuinely sorry for Cosmic, and believed what he were saying. Which helped the assistant to bring through the point that he would be free to go then, as long as he were kept under observation.

"Well, I can't see an issue with it anymore. Just please remember to return if something happens, okay? Or in a week if things have not gone better. We wouldn't wish for you to remain locked down such as this sir."

With that, she would leave the room again after being called on.Seemed like she had other patients she needed to attend as well.

"Seems we have a clear path now. Are you feeling able to walk on your own with any degree of stability at this point?"

========================================================

@Dji @Widdershins

Pop didn't seem too good once she were told that Dawn hated dragons. She knew that not too many ponies liked them, but outright hate them? That wasn't good, especially not if she were going to actually tell about what she had wanted to. it made her hesitant, but on the other hoof, if she really were to think of Dawn as a friend she should say this, right? Better that it was out in the open now than something she stumbled on later at least.

"Some are bad yes, but not all of them. Benny for example is a really sweet dragon, who never would do anything to hu-"

More she didn't get to before the strange thing landed on their table and her words stopped with a small meep and big eyes. She had no idea what to think of this thing, and were so fixated on it that she completely missed the screw landed on the table, as well as how Dawn might look at her as she were trying to talk up the dragon Benny. The same one she had mentioned earlier had blown hot smoke into her muzzle by accident before. Perhaps she'd be able to draw a pattern with this, and the question about norms from before.

Or she were fixated on the thing that had shown up as well. Who could tell?

===========================================================

@Seamore Sandwich

"I dedicated my life to help those who couldn't help themselves, and I will help these dreamers too if I have to, but listen carefully to what I have to say to you Charlie: if you ever take me to a place where my own past is thrown at me like this again, I will end up hurting whoever you bring me to. The only reason I didn't destroy something is because I'm powerless right now."

Vivid had seen a few good memories here at the end, but that did not mean that it hadn't been misery in this place up until that point. Her past were mainly something that she could face, but when it came to memories about her children it became something else.

"I don't expect you to understand, and I hope for your own case that you never will, but the fate of my spawn were not pleasant, and being faced with memories of their hatred, the loss... How I had to lead them to the other side... I can't face that. It pains me more than anything the demons ever did to me, and I don't want to deal with that again. I suffered enough already."

It was the last thing that Vivid had the chance to say before the doors opened and they were sent away, though in her case, she were slung back into her dream as she wasn't done being resurrected yet. It would take ten more minutes before she would return, at which point the barrel she had been planted in started to rumble and then burst to reveal Vivid, tired and feeling rather cranky, but alive.

She didn't see anypony near them, just the stick that Charlie inhabited, which she then picked up. With some degree of luck, he should be able to hear her speak with that in mind.

"You have a body to inhabit now Charlie, but I'm tired, and I need to rest. I'll stash you somewhere safe and go sleep in the void. A few hours in your time will do it. Anything to say against that?"

========================================================

@Seamore Sandwich

"Thank you."

Scarcity thought it appropriate to tell the guard this as he pointed them towards the detective, and slightly frowned over how Penny didn't seem to think on doing the same thing. It was a small, but generally important polite response, and she had frankly not thought of Penny as the sort who didn't participate in this. Hopefully it were just a minor slip of the mind.

She frowned more when they got to the desk of the pony they were to speak with, and saw something that disgraced the good name of trash. Piles upon piles without order, plenty of dust, and a smell of old food wafting unpleasantly towards her nostrils from the overfilled trash can. If she had been more high strung she would have turned around on the spot, but she had more restraints, though the brief moment of displeasure that went over her face showed that she wasn't so far above the nobles as she thought she did.

"Excuse me, Detective Nickelbits?"

==================================================

@BloodDrops

"Not my fault that your reaction time is as bad as your impulse controls."

Nerzhei snorted ever so slightly at the zombiefied pony, then breathes fire slowly over the fish to roast it properly. Might be it was slower than what Blood did, but she wasn't much of a fan of raw meat. In a pinch it would do, but considering she could cook things with her breath, she barely ever found that something she needed to think about, unless she were in a great big hurry.

Whilst the two ate, Lyriel went over to a large tree and placed her hand on it, and closed her eyes as a small glow seemed to come from her palm. Nerzhei knew of this to be her *speaking* with the trees, roughly speaking, though why and what she sought to hear she still didn't understand. No matter how much Lyriel told her, it always just seemed random, even if she were certain there was a meaning to this. Annoying little mystery, but all should hopefully make sense in due time.

Lyriel didn't stop until she felt Blood trying to climb her, and with a smile on her hand let some branches grow from her back that the pony could use to climb via hopefully. Ponies were rather light in it all things considered, so giving this little thing a lift wasn't really a bother for her, though it did beg the question.

"Where should we be going?"

Nerzhei wiped her mouth with a finger and licked the last remnants of fish juices off it before answering.

"I need to go and complete the trinket for this little disease factory, what you two are going to do I don't care much for, as long as you stay out of trouble. I'll need an hour before I can start to test it on her. Can you two act somewhat civil and do something non-destructive for that long at least?"

It was pretty clear that the question were mainly for Blood, though was that really a surprise? Lyriel made little trouble in the forest unless you counted the time when she had fended off some dragons who wanted to make a mess in her glen. They wouldn't soon forget her, but that was what happened when you threatened her home.

============================================================

@Moonlit @Seamore Sandwich

"I know I know, she's a tough little one, but that's just it.She's so tiny, and the one she attacked were big! What if he hurts her? He better not, or I'll... Do something!"

Ziggy had swung between being sad for a good deal of her first years, to being a happy type later on, but in neither end of the scale had she been the violent sort. Sure, she had a few self defence classes to work with, but it mainly boiled down to *hit a lot of times really fast then run away*. It hadn't exactly been the best place to try out that hobby, yet that was besides the point. point was that she had barely any sort of fight in her system, no actual applications, and no want to fight, to a stage that she didn't even know how to threaten others. Made her attempts rather unimpressive.

"I really hope she is okay. She helped us get away, and if that means stopping you from singing, that's good. Not that you don't have a good voice, but I do remember all the bad stuff you say can happen when it starts. You're not still feeling like wanting to hum a tune. Right?"

============================================================

@Lloyd

Ah, delicious, delicious chaos.

The coppery smell wafted through the air as Warlock tossed bleeding guards around, giving her ample amounts of blood to work with, though she did keep an eye on how much they were moving. Whilst she were evil and most certainly did not wish good things upon that many beings, Athriel much preferred to have them alive. She were the bearer of Deceit after all, and it wasn't easy to deceit or use the dead.

She barely had the time to think on it though. For some reason, the idiots had kept the Element of Greed in this room, and its release caused all kinds of havoc. Unfortunately, some of that havoc included the element going haywire and absorbing any trace of magic in the room, running everyone dry in here. Including her, which made the blood she had gathered fall with a huge splat to the floor, and her to curse in yet another non-family friendly manner again. Not at Warlock though. Now that she saw him take the element and absorb it into himself, becoming whole, she could feel the power rolling off his form, and getting on his bad side were now, more than ever, a really bad idea.

It seemed like they were bound to end on bad terms to some degree though, as he teleported away with a cackle, leaving her behind in the mess of a room and closing the gate behind him.

"Oh you little... You're gonna answer for that later you immense idiot."

Plotting her revenge were going to have to wait though. The guards were moving a bit again, and it wouldn't be long until reinforcements got here, and she had to go out of here before that. Something which weren't much easier now that she had to recharge her magic from scratch.

Quickly going over to the shelf and rummaging through the covers, she grabbed hold of a fairly old looking book, written in draconian, that seemed to say something with *history* in the title. She would need a better place to see this to get anywhere.

It was then that a few guards started to get down the stairs and loudly yelled *Halt!* at her, which made her turn and meet their gaze with a sneer on her beak.

"I have not gotten this far to fail now. You want me? Then you better hope you're fast enough mongrels."

it cost her a slice of a blade to swoop past the ponies, which made her gnash her beak, but she did manage to surprise them by charging them as she had hoped it would, then quickly go up the stairs. She'd have to find a window or she were in trouble, and it couldn't go too slowly.

Meanwhile, back at the base where they had left him, Chow were busy gathering things and using what survival skills he knew of to create sparks and set fire to every single thing he could find where he had been placed. He hadn't struck a flame yet, but it was just a matter of time, and he didn't want any bits of this place to stand for those two monsters to return to

@Lloyd

"The plan does not change. We go to the castle, and proceed as discussed. We will find out how to handle this Warlock pony when we are on the same page there."

Morning Dew had a staunch belief in nopony being invincible, and whatever this element of greed might do, that did not change that fact. There would be something to do, and they would find it, but first they needed to get everypony gathered up and their forced diverted away from this hunt, and instead towards preparing for war.

"Come, we need to get to the castle fast."

With that, Dew opened the door, and walked out with Misty on his back, and hopefully Iron following closely by.

=========================================================

@Lloyd

Golden withdrew the necklace from somewhere within his robe as the others talked, and made sure he had some distance from them before opening it and letting the trinket dangle off his hoof.

"Element of Greed or not, this thing have absorbed magic for millennia, and have so far never been sated. Even if he gets his element, that should hopefully not become an issue for this, though what would the battle be between gluttony and greed... Hopefully it will never go that far."

Golden packed it away once more, and stashed it in it's pouch, somewhere within his robes, before returning to the others with a small sigh.

"You both raise valid points, but in the end, the choice is yours to make your majesty. We will not say no to the help, but I will not pressure you either if you feel that your subjects are better left out of thi-"

"Ambassador!"

The door slammed open and a sweating, panicked guard looked over the lot of them quickly, before focussing on Golden, who had gotten a feeling of dread over him.

"There's no time to waste sir. There is somepony in the archives and they have taken the Element of Greed."

"They what!?!? When did that infernal thing enter the castle?"

"I-I don't know sir. A team dug it up a few days ago in some ruins and send it here to the castle to hear the princesses on what to do. It just arrived ten minutes ago, and then the intruders showed up."

Golden got to his hooves and placed himself around the others.

"There is no time to spare then. We must go, now!"

With that, he would teleport them to the top of the stairs leading to the archives. He wouldn't risk them all by going in there blindly, and the path down were short. It would also hold Athriel, who were rushing up towards them. This should be interesting.

it were also an option to stay behind and wander your own way, by just taking a few steps away from him before he cast his spell. There was a minor range to this thing after all, though it were advised to go with him, or there wouldn't be anything to do anymore.

A minor point though: Golden hadn't taken the statue with him that could contain Athriel. Perhaps the blood monster could still get out of this in one piece.

=============================================================

@Lloyd

"I'll measure it all. And no worries about your wings or the layers. I know what I'm doing. Though, mind if I ask you a bit of a favour? You see, Dew were helping me with getting a few papers signed through the Solar Guards, but with him gone, this might be going into a prolonged process, and I've already had to wait for a good amount of years. I was thinking, if I make extra sure this armor's something you'll be proud of, and push it to the front of the line, could you perhaps scour the papers and find mine when thing's settled for you?"

"Trying to gain favours already, are we?"

Benny gave a grin and wrapped up his measuring tape, after making sure to get the wingspan and such of Iron Wing's metal flappers as well.

"The early bird gets the worm, as they say. I just wanna get my papers done to make things official, you know? I just need the written consent of both active generals to prove I'm a good citizen of Equestria, and then I can get started on building my life. Them's the rules after all.

Anyway, think you can help a fellow Equestrian out there General? I'm gonna make sure your armor's top-notch regardless, but it'd be nice to know that I pull and all-nighter for one who's willing to pat the back who pat his, if you know what I mean?"

=====================================================

@Widdershins

After not getting any response from poking the ashen Widdershins, Smokey would shake his head and go up to the tents, where he'd settle down in the tent next to Phoenix's and fall to sleep pretty much as his head hit the sleeping bag. He'd be out until morning.

• Brohoof 2

@Blitz Boom, @Widdershins

Dawn went to state her claim as to why she hated dragons so much but was interrupted when she noticed the screw rolling around on the table. She picked it up with her wing and took a closer look at it. It looked nothing special, just a bolt that had come loose from something. She looked up at Circle Pop and saw her looking in a direction. Dawn followed her gaze before looking back at Circle.

"What are you looking at, Circle?" Dawn thought out loud.

(edited)

@Blitz Boom

Elder Ghilan took his cue from Omen to walk through the gate she conjured up but hesitated until the last moment. At the moment, his emotions were mixed between shock, fear, and confusion, all in equal measure. The only thing that assured him that not everything is going wrong is that the villagers are slowly returning to normal and he will have his work cut out for him once he returns. He never thought the day would come when difficult work is a reassuring thought but these are strange times indeed. On the other side was an unfamiliar ruin of what looked like a castle, reminiscent of the tales he's heard from the old kingdom from their ancient histories. The avatars of Sen and Lin retreated into the orb awaited their arrival to their next destination, a convenient method of travel so long as the one doing the travelling is trustworthy; they've placed their trust in her though there are still some lingering doubts. It's been a long time since the remnants of the curators have trusted anyone using the device they are now sealed in. 

Sen and Lin are still unaware of where they are or what's been happening to them since Omen undid Solasan's spell. They stood staring at whatever it was they were facing and didn't notice or react to the other presences in the room they were in. The orb floated over to them and a beam of light scanned them from head to toe before the avatars of the siblings reemerged. They looked closely at their two physical counterparts and walked back and forth to see if anything about their physical forms were affected in unexpected ways. Their attention then turned to a web similar to the one Omen opened up back in the cave and examined the pulsing red terminals. Sen's avatar turned to Omen to provide the initial findings.

"Unexpected. We see nothing wrong with them appearance-wise but their minds seem to still be affected by lingering magic. Analysis reveals their minds are still tuned to Legion. When first possessed, Legion implanted a piece of itself that causes your companions to continuously search for a command signal. So long as Legion wills they do something, that command will relay to them and they will carry it out. This is happening right now because they are awaiting his orders but there is no Legion left to issue them... unless they recongnize you as the closest thing there is to Legion. Using the orb to take command of an entire village triggered an unforeseen response. We suggest issuing basic commands to confirm hypothesis. Try making your companions move their body parts or walk around the room."  

Lin's avatar left Sen's avatar to examine Solasan and ran through the same procedure used on the siblings to study the unconscious false elder. Though the process appeared to have been accomplished faster, it still didn't provide anyone with satisfactory answers. All that is known is that he's still there instead of disappearing like Legion.

"He is still unconscious though showing life signs similar to organic beings like the villagers." Lin's avatar matter-of-factly stated. "It appears Solasan has been around for far too long that eventually, magic shaped him to be real. He was created to be a stand-in for the real Solasan but overtime, inherited the real one's memories and personality until the two became indistinguishable from each other. For all intents and purposes, he is a real organism no different from the villagers." 

The two avatars awaited Omen's lead to see what becomes of the real siblings. Ghilan heard them and wasn't sure what to make of the situation. He remained silent in contemplation, unable to say anything to Omen that could put her at ease. He only hoped the worse has passed. 

Edited by EQ_Theta

@Blitz Boom

Lance grimaced as Null swung the mimic and hit Ambie. He almost said something, but quickly changed his mind after staring for a moment. I'm just going to wait for this to be over or until somepony looks like they're seriously injured. Then I'll say something.

@Blitz Boom
"It is good. We start you out vith someving simple, ya? Miss Doe, you vill show her beginning moves."

"Alrighty, Miss Steps!" said Dosey. "We can practice over here, Sorrow."

Other ponies had started to trickle in, as the class started in a few minutes. There were all ages attending, from little fillies to adults. Hoofer Steps sorted them in to their respective age and skill groups as they entered.

"So, you said you know some disco, right? We can start with that, if you'd like!" said Dosey to Sorrow. "Wanna show me what you know?"

(edited)

The Lost and Found, the store itself was nothing to bat an eye at. On the outside, it was a small scrap and repair shop located on the edge of Batlemare; however, local residents knew better than that. Depending on who you ask, the store might be described as either a blessing or curse; however, all could agree to stay away when the loud sounds of welding metal and grinding gears are heard inside the shop. Often times, this would be the only warning that neighboring households would receive, letting them know that Witty Thought was up to something.  Today was such a case.

Witty Thought was sitting by her work desk, the word sitting serving as a loose description. While her bottom was seated on the ground, her forelegs and head sprawled over the table. With a groan, she moved a hoof towards a spherical object in the center of the table. "One more wire..." She held her breath as she connected something inside the object. In the next moment, the object began emitting a soft buzz, and Witty began to thank Celestia that she wasn't electrocuted.

"Well, after a long night, I finally got the Parasight mrk..." She paused and raised her head, exactly how many times has she tried to build this again? She reach for a journal and began reading off experiment numbers. "Mrk 1... 3... 14..." She closed the journal and looked towards the device, "You know what, I'm just going to call you Uno. It makes me look better." The object gave off a small beep in agreement, as she wrote its name down in her journal.

Now active, the device had eyes and two insectile wings covering it. To the untrained eye, it closely resembled a mechanical parasprite. "Well, I'm beat." She fell backwards, onto a pillow she had placed near her work space for such occasions. "Time for a rest~" Unfortunately for her, the sign on her shop says open.

Edited by Contrast

On 2017-6-9 at 10:50 PM, Blitz Boom said:

"Not my fault that your reaction time is as bad as your impulse controls."

Nerzhei snorted ever so slightly at the zombiefied pony, then breathes fire slowly over the fish to roast it properly. Might be it was slower than what Blood did, but she wasn't much of a fan of raw meat. In a pinch it would do, but considering she could cook things with her breath, she barely ever found that something she needed to think about, unless she were in a great big hurry.

Whilst the two ate, Lyriel went over to a large tree and placed her hand on it, and closed her eyes as a small glow seemed to come from her palm. Nerzhei knew of this to be her *speaking* with the trees, roughly speaking, though why and what she sought to hear she still didn't understand. No matter how much Lyriel told her, it always just seemed random, even if she were certain there was a meaning to this. Annoying little mystery, but all should hopefully make sense in due time.

Lyriel didn't stop until she felt Blood trying to climb her, and with a smile on her hand let some branches grow from her back that the pony could use to climb via hopefully. Ponies were rather light in it all things considered, so giving this little thing a lift wasn't really a bother for her, though it did beg the question.

"Where should we be going?"

Nerzhei wiped her mouth with a finger and licked the last remnants of fish juices off it before answering.

"I need to go and complete the trinket for this little disease factory, what you two are going to do I don't care much for, as long as you stay out of trouble. I'll need an hour before I can start to test it on her. Can you two act somewhat civil and do something non-destructive for that long at least?"

It was pretty clear that the question were mainly for Blood, though was that really a surprise? Lyriel made little trouble in the forest unless you counted the time when she had fended off some dragons who wanted to make a mess in her glen. They wouldn't soon forget her, but that was what happened when you threatened her home.

Blood Drops looked at Nerzhei. She didn't like her she had decided. She stuck her tongue out at the dragon, being at the tree there was nothing she could do about it either. 

"you need to get some manners for a start" she remarked down to the tree, "I'm not a little disease factory" I grumbled sitting down on the softer branches. I let out a small yawn and decide what I could do for a hour.

"Can I start firing more fireworks at other ponies?" I asked the tree. I didn't bother asking Nerzhei because she would just say no.

@Blitz Boom

Astral looked more panicked than she ever had in her life, starting to wonder if she had fainted when they teleported. But to her and likely Athriel's surprise, Warlock was back in that room, crossing his hooves, flinging two bookshelves in front of the entrance. Astral ran ahead of Golden, yelling out as she put her hooves together, blasting through the bookshelves and the wall behind Warlock. The bookshelves burning with black and purple fire when it cleared away, to show Warlock was completely fine. "I'm surprised you have that kind of magic in store Astral." He grinned evilly as he walked closer, the element of greed absorbing the magic from Francis.

"AHH!" He almost tried to grasp at the magic while his changing form revealed itself.

Warlock stared blankly at the now revealed changeling. "Really? You pretended to be reformed in front of these powerful ponies, how desperate are these changelings for love?"

Nectar stepped forward. "He's my subject, I allowed him to stay this way."

"Or maybe he's just posing as one, who knows?" He extended a sword, swinging it at Nectar. Who lifted up her leg, but then glancing up to it, realizing the armor was gone, since it was only a disguise, created by magic, which was absorbed by the element of greed.

Astral managed to throw in a punch knocking Warlock away just before the sword could cut into Nectar too deeply, but Nectar grabbed her wound as it bled out, she grabbed Francis, backing away behind Golden, leaning into his ear. "Now would be a good time to use that element."

Warlock tumbled across the floor, getting up, creating a shield bubble around himself and Athriel. "Enough of this. I'm not here for you." He lifted a hoof to Athriel. "I'm here for you, don't want any more enemies than I already have after all." He then used his hoof to make a 'come hither' gesture, while also leaving himself wide open for attacks since he was trying his best to make sure the Element of Greed wouldn't absorb Athriel's magic.

Luckily for Dew, Iron was following close behind. "Hopefully we can get there quickly enough."

He chuckled a bit, shrugging. "I get what you mean, and would it take long to get the papers done?"

On 6/9/2017 at 4:50 PM, Blitz Boom said:

@Midnight_Aurora

Belladonna corrected her monocle as she heard what Cosmic suggested, then nodded ever so slightly.

"That should be sufficient, yes. Barring any severe scrutiny, they should not be able to find much against it, and with the workload they appear to have currently, that seems unlikely to be something they would spend resources on. Be prepared to repeat that though, as I hear the nurse returning."

Memorizing the sound of particular hoofsteps was a minor hobby of hers, and one she used to do now and again with those who she knew she had to take note of. It helped her being prepared, though the information only usually hung around for a few days. The rhythms weren't important or distinct enough after that amount of days to her, though it were interesting for the time that it lasted.

As she had said, the nurse would soon enter the room, and then would hand over the medical file they had made on Cosmic, before hearing the explanation he would give her. It sounded a bit strange to belladonna still, but the nurse seemed to be genuinely sorry for Cosmic, and believed what he were saying. Which helped the assistant to bring through the point that he would be free to go then, as long as he were kept under observation.

"Well, I can't see an issue with it anymore. Just please remember to return if something happens, okay? Or in a week if things have not gone better. We wouldn't wish for you to remain locked down such as this sir."

With that, she would leave the room again after being called on.Seemed like she had other patients she needed to attend as well.

"Seems we have a clear path now. Are you feeling able to walk on your own with any degree of stability at this point?"

*Cosmic gets up and moves around a bit.* "Yup. I should be good physically. Though, we do need to leave Ponyville for a bit. Something tells me I should go to Canterlot for a day or two."

*Cosmic stretches a bit more to make sure he is lose and limber for the travel ahead. He does look over and fill out as appropriately as he can any information needed by the nurse, using a wing like a hand of course. Despite his magic being blocked, it seems he has come to terms and found a use for those new wings of his. Then once done, he says,* "If that is all, I would like to get some fresh air."

(edited)

@Dji @Widdershins

"I wish I knew, but I have no idea. An eye in a talking box, getting chased by a phoenix? It doesn't make sense."

Circle Pop had seen plenty of weird things in the years she had lived in Ponyville, and had gotten a bit jaded about a fair share of crazy, but sometimes things like this came along that were so bizarre that it baffled her beyond belief, and she lost any sort of idea about what to say or do.

"I uhm... Don't really know what to say about this. Do you have any idea of what's happening, or am I just overthinking Ponyville crazy?"

How she wished Benny was here right now... He would know what was what, and kepther safe if itturned out to be dangerous. Might be he wasn't the biggest of his kind, but he could be ferocious when he had to.

=======================

@Foxy Socks @Twilight-Shimmer @Widdershins

Agni returned triumphantly back to Stardust and flapped her wings in front of him with the strange object in her talons, cooing at him with bravado. Quite full of herself the little one, which certainly didn't get missed by the one who understood what she said.

"Pretty weird how much pride there can be in such a small thing. Good she isn't my headache."

The phoenix glared at her like it really were starting to get quite sick of her.

"Oh, like you're gonna do anything. My avatar's metal now, and your pony friend is on my back. Bet you don't wanna risk hurting him."

Pulling a forked tongue at the flame-infused bird, Anomaly walked forward to the rapidly moving line, and leaned in to Foxy a bit, whispering.

"Psst, what did the bird catch? I dunno what it is, and I'm not gonna ask her. She's possessive and rude."

====================

@Moonlit @Seamore Sandwich

Ziggy clapped her hooves excited when she were offered to hear Serenade sing.

"Yey, a concert! This night just got a lot more festive. Sing until you feel better friend."

She knew well what Serenade singing tended to do to her, but she really didn't care. Sure she became a little puppet-like and brain dead,  but it hadn't left any damage to her thus far beyond being more susceptible to the song, and that was barely an issue. Candy canes were a bigger threat to her every time she walked by a candy store than this.

Also if there was a chance that it would cheer Serenade up, she'd be all for it. Things had almost gone badly for her friend and she could use the smile back on her muzzle.

=========================

@EQ_Theta

"He is different, he's-"

Omen stopped talking for a moment and waddled an unsteady step backwards, co fused about ehat were going on as she doesn't recall feeling drained like this befire. Usually she welcomes new experiences, but this one didn't feel comforting, and wasn't something she were sure she wanted to know more about.

"-a horrible creature. I don't remember everything he did, but the glimpses are bad, and Mother's words are still there."

Omen could honestly just remember the end right now. How he took over Sen and Lin, and the lingering words of Mother, but the rest were gone. The things he did were complicated, and when she had to clear her head before, these unprocessed memories were some of the first to go. 

"But him later. You wanted me to give an order to them, yes?"

Tilting her head from side to side for a dozen seconds or so, trying to think on what to say, Omen eventually got a small idea about what she might say, even if it might be a little strange. 

"Sen and Lin, pet eachother."

It was the only thing that popped into her mind for some reason, and now she were starting to visualize the scenario where the two of them scratching behind the others ear like dogs. Strange day it seemed.

==========================

@genessee @Widdershins

"Help me get Void away from them. I don't want her to catch crazy."

Null looked and sounded like she were a few badly chosen words away from going rabid on somepony right now, so Lance should perhaps chose his actions carefully, though it wouldn't be a wrong answer to help Null drag her unconscious sister a little to the side on things for now at least. Trying to pour a little water into her face to try and stir her might also do well, but he'd have to not make too many sudden movements there. Might be Null were small, but that didn't mean she couldn't be dangerous.

=======================

@dosey doe

Sorrow gave a huge big grin as she were asked to show what she knew, at what point she took a few steps back and went full on Saturday Night Fever, which were actually pretty well done, beyond the few times she almost tripped, but it were still disco, and even in Equestria that were out if fashion.

She tried to end with a full spin and pose, but unfortunately she fell short on the finish line and ended on the floor like a turtle, somewhat dizzy and feeling like she had tripped herself. Which she had.

"Ehehe, almost had it this time. Was it any good Dosey?"

====================

@Contrast

Whilst the noise of this place might normally deter the locals from getting near the shop when it went on, not everypony were as well known about that fact, and a few minutes after Witty went down for a rest, the door opened, and an orange and grey unicorn filly smelling faintly of gunpowder, a pair of metallic wings put on with a minor harness, a mane that looked like it was on fire and a tail seemingly caught halfway through an explosion, wandered inside with big, curious eyes.

"Woah, just look at all this stuff. Must be a really good tinkerer that works here."

"Hey, we're pretty good too, and don't go off making trouble in here Blitz. We're just here for a few parts I'm lacking at home, and see if we can find this inventor Uncle Napalm kept speaking about."

A taller stallion came in behind that weren't quite as bombastic, but you could still clearly see the two were related. He were more technical to look at with the glass over his right eye where the lenses kept automatically adjusting, the wings he had actually being functional and implated into his spine, a power source via the cables and sunlight absorbing gem around his neck, belt of tools and so on, so he were of a sort that might fall into good ground with witty, depending on how she liked other inventors.

What might really catch her eye though, could be the mechanical spider with faux fur on his back, just next to the saddlebag. It looked rather convincing, but a knowing eye would be able to tell, even before it looked around the place and gave off some small clacking noises that sounded like it was asking a question. Plus that it seemed to only have half of one of its legs with some wires sticking out.

"I don't know Carmen. Hopefully they have it here though, so I can reassemble your leg. I swear, how you thought it a good idea to poke that thing I'll never understand."

Looking after Blitz who were examining some stuff to the side, Molotov would clear his throat and talk with a raised voice.

"Hello? Is anypony here?"

======================

@BloodDrops

"You are - by your own description - exactly that. You infect others with a possible pandemic disease by touch alone and you sound like you haven't been healthy for a long while. What else would you call yourself?"

"An unfortunate victim of circumstances would be my eords. But please, can we not bicker? You said you needed time to complete something for Blood, yes? Go and do that, and I will keep her with company."

"Fine. Just don't do anything stupid."

Not wanting to hear more from Blood, lest she just snapped and buried the mare undead, tge dragoness flew off towards the forge to get to work, leaving the odd couple behind.

"I do wish you two did not have to fight. It seems so pointless, but I guess I can do little more for that than pray.

But to return to the proposition you made, I would like to protest it. I can understand this *fireworks* you used before have fascination, but I cannot release my grip on it if you intend to harm others with it.

Might I offer something else you can aim at, if that is the fascination? I may not be able to conjure rocks to throw as our currently ill-tempered draconian friend, but I can still make things which you can attempt to hit. I am not sure if you can though, but I'm interested to see if you would be up for the challenge."

Lyriel wasn't certain if issuing a challenge like this would work on blood, as she had thus far only seen the small foals and some dragons do that, but she had to try at least, to both keep Blood happy, and the sky clear of harmed creatures.

=====================

@Lloyd

Athriel hissed when the trio suddenly appeared and stopped her climb up the stairs, then saw Astral was among them and started to growl instead, with her talons scratching through stone.

"Blood of the traitor."

More she didn't get to say before some bookshelves fell and she had to jump away to avoid a magical frenzy aimed not for her, but for the returned Warlock that seemed to have a bone to pick with some in the room since he had gotten back. That or to get her back, but she was hesitant to believe that.

What she did believe though, were in taking care of the one pony that seemingly wasn't being handled currently by Warlock, which would be the Saddle Arabian ambassador that she were currently clutching in her talons before throwing him into a shelf. Whilst Golden might have some magic to help on things, he were too much of a bureaucrat these days to be much of an issue for Athriel, even without magic, plus the attack had frankly come out of nowhere for him.

She were planning to harm him more, when Warlock bubbled them both in and proclaimed that he had actually come for her. An interesting turn of events, but not one that changed too much about the current situation. Personal feelings about this knight in dark, polluted armor would have to come later.

Instead she rose the eye that contained Sapphire and with a sadistically gleeful voice talked directly to Sapphire, though looking at Astral.

"Do you see this Sapphire? Your descendant are powerless to stop him, and you can do nothing to help her inside your prison. Enjoy the view little sister, because the next time you see her again she will be bend to my will, and there is nothing you can do to stop it."

"Then I will."

Golden rose from his rubble and walked determined over towards the bubble with a confidence that irked Athriel. Enough to use what little magic she had left to send a small array of blood needles over towards him, which faltered a few seconds before it would hit, and had the magic sucked into something around his neck like it were being poured down a drain.

"The Necklace of Gluttony. How did you find that you infernal cur?"

A relic from far back, that had drained magic for millennia and never went thirsty, that were lost decades before she were even born when a volcano destroyed the island it was last seen on, and now it was in possession of this pony? It were by all accounts destroyed, but there wasn't any doubt about this, which made the approaching pony a problem. One that could be solved with physical violence, but it would make their escape tedious and manual. If Golden got much closer, they'd have little other options than to run out rather than teleport, and she could almost just see it already reaching out and wanting to devour the barrier around Warlock and her. They'd have to react fast.

"Either we take off now, or we're gonna have to deal with that thing. Think fast Warlock, because the barrier is about to get eaten."

==================

@Lloyd

Provided that Iron followed closely, they'd soon get to the castle, about five minutes after Warlock had returned to the library the second time, though from the looks of the guards Dew could see, something wasn't right.

"Soldier, what have happened?"

The stallion he addressed looked like a bolt went through him at the sound of Dew's voice, then made a hasty salute.

"I-It's awful sir. One of the fugitives showed up and stole something in the library, then there was a struggle and... You will need to go inside yourself. Please hurry sir."

"I will. You're dismissed."

When the soldier had scurried along, Dew gritted his teeth a little before moving forwards into the castle again, hopefully not to find a blood bath.

"We need to go to the throne to the throne room right away, cuffs be darned. Follow quickly."

===================

@Lloyd

Benny grinned at Iron wing. He were liking this new general already.

"Dew had them mostly done. Just have a read when you can, sign them, seal the envelope, and then I just have to wait for the princesses to be able to see it too."

Further he didn't get before rapid usage of the hammer outside on the door to the forge made Benny turn and wander over with a curious look on his face. Usually he didn't have anyone here in that big of a hurry.

He opened it to find a guard who had to take a step back from the warm air, though he kept his eyes on the dragon. Eyes which made Benny worry, since they seemed to be full of desperation and fear.

"What's wrong?"

"We're under attack! The archives *wheeze* are being invaded. We need the generals!"

Screecher heard well what were being said, and regardless of how sweaty she were right now and wanting of a bath after this trip to the forge, there wasn't time for that. They had to take actions right away.

"Swarm the archives with our best as fast as you can, and gather the casters to shield the area. Tell them to negate teleportation if possible. General Wing, we need to go there ourselves in the meantime. Now!"

She wouldn't care more for it than barking out the order and urging her fellow general to get a move on before she'd fly away and towards the castle as fast as she could. There wasn't time to waste if the castle were under attack, so hopefully he'd be ready to fight.

========================

@Midnight_Aurora

"I have completed my task in Ponyville regardless, so I don't have an issue returning home to Canterlot. If this endeavor drags out, I can offer lodging as well, provided you follow my house rules. I assume that should not be an issue?"

Belladonna gathered up her things quickly with her magic and soon thereafter stood at the door, looking at Cosmic with a clear *Are you coming?* look in her eyes.

Edited by Blitz Boom
Added colors.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Blitz Boom

The siblings, still stiff, stared at Omen for about five seconds before slowly turning to each other and began to lift one claw up, lowering it on the other's head and repeated a rhythmic up and down motion. There wasn't an odd reaction out of the two, seemingly performing something ordinary despite their rigid motions and lack of emotion while doing so. The avatar of Sen walked placed his claw in between the two of them and moved it in order to see if they would react, a hint that there might be something else happening. Unfortunately, nothing of the sort happened; no eye blinking, no sudden realization that they are not behaving normally, nothing. It seemed that only Omen's words could do anything to change what they were doing. If they were to stop, only she could tell them to stop. 

The avatar of Lin looked to Omen with a puzzled but concerned look, somehow feeling concern beyond self-preservation and the fulfilment of its own task. A curator like her would only care for finding and preserving information but for a moment, she felt her essence stir uncomfortably, an urge that needed to be addressed. 

"Something troubles you," she began, raising a tone associated with concerned acquaintances. "These two friends of yours... are you alright? It must be difficult seeing them like this."

"Of course its not difficult! It's amusing!" A gravelly voice shouted from the other end of the room. Solasan woke up to the sight of the troublesome siblings and couldn't help but laugh hysterically as the two of them made fools of themselves. He stood up, still weak, but eagerly took this chance to spit more acerbic words at Omen.

"I guess my last, desperate spell worked wonders. Mimic Legion's form of control and bury it under a simple petrification spell. Only the second spell is undone. See, you stick up for friends who are really just using you to get what they want. Now I turned the tables and let you see it from another perspective. You have a pair of mindless laborers who do anything you tell them to and if you really want to do something you're not comfortable doing yourself, you can just tell them to do it and not feel guilty about it. You must feel so disgusted about that! Try making them act like animals next!"  

Enraged at Solasan's lack of decency, Ghilan walked up to the former and slammed him against the wall, pinning him in place. "Enough! You better fix this mess or else-"

"Or what? You'll beat me up? That's unbecoming of you. Even if I wanted to, I can't do anything. I don't have magic anymore, therefore I don't have a solution!"

Hearing what Solasan had to say, the elder walked up to the former and knocked him unconscious again knowing he doesn't have answers. 

"No magic? Maybe not yours. Omen, you think you could use the orb to break them free from this state? Maybe repeat what you did back in the cave?" Ghilan asked, dusting himself off as he finished though unwilling to admit he is downplaying how much he is beginning to enjoy knocking Solasan unconscious. "Seeing Sen and Lin like this is really unnerving. I don't think they want to remain like this." 

Edited by EQ_Theta

4 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

@Midnight_Aurora

"I have completed my task in Ponyville regardless, so I don't have an issue returning home to Canterlot. If this endeavor drags out, I can offer lodging as well, provided you follow my house rules. I assume that should not be an issue?"

Belladonna gathered up her things quickly with her magic and soon thereafter stood at the door, looking at Cosmic with a clear *Are you coming?* look in her eyes.

*Cosmic does after he gathers his saddlebags.* "hmm....class micro pocket spell field. I didn't know they held some magic to give allot of room in such a small space."

*Cosmic then follows Belladonna.* "You know this place better then I do. I hate not being originally from here."

@Blitz Boom

"That's great, Sorrow! But remember to pace yourself. We'll work on our fundamentals in a minute, kay?"

"Alright, ponies," Miss Steps said, calling the class to attetnion. "Ve stretch now. Varm up important or you hurt self."

She ran them through some basic stretches and yoga poses for the next ten or fifteen minutes.

"Remember, take break, drink vater," she said as they finished. Miss Steps spent most of her time with the younger students, ensuring they had structure and discipline and weren't just messing around. The older ponies mostly practiced in pairs, and were fine self-directing, but Miss Steps did make rounds every now and then to assist, and just to make sure everyone was having fun.

"Don't be afraid to svitch partners, ya?" Miss Steps said as she demonstrated an advanced tango technique for a small group. "Variety good. Make friends."

Meanwhile, Dosey helped sorrow with her disco routine, focusing on balance.

"Remember, don't worry about how it looks or how fast it is to start," she said. "It's all about getting the right form down. That's the most important thing. Well, besides having fun!"

@Blitz Boom

Lance peeked his head over the counter as he grabbed hold of the jug, and got what one might relate to a feeling of utter doom. Think walking past a pack of sleeping timberwolves in a forest in autumn. One misstep and you're dead. I have to think about what I do next carefully. Lance slowly moved away from the counter, wielding the jug, and made his way over to Null. He made sure to make some noise to signify he was coming closer so he wouldn't catch her off guard, but not enough to be considered loud and annoying. He finally, after what seemed like an eternity, got besides Null, and he offered the jug to her.

"Would you like to?"

If she declined, he knew it would be certain death if he had to pour it himself.