Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Casual stroll

Blitz Boom

@,

Stoneheart watched the filly bump into the pony entering and run out the door, and shrugged to answer the pony's question.

"I don't know, she was staring at my tail and talking to herself .And she was staring at Anala too," she said to him.

I wonder where she's going, she thought to herself.

• Brohoof 1

I raised one eyebrow. "Staring at your tail and talkin to himself. Things sure have changed since I left." I walked to the counter. When I passed the mare I said to her. "Kid reminds me of one of my old squad mates. Pvt. Sun Ray. Kid was always so energetic." I looked down and became filled with sadness. "He didn't make it." I walked to a seat and sat down. "You're welcome to sit. I don't mind."

Edited by Pvt. Applejack
  • Brohoof 1

@,

Stoneheart frowned when he said, "He didn't make it." Her tail drooped a little, feeling sorry for the brave pony that didn't make it.

She only allowed herself a moment to be sad, and immediately perked up after.

She passed by his table saying, "Maybe. I'm going to get cupcakes." She trotted over to the counter and waited in the short line.

• Brohoof 1

"Alright then." I took the time to reflect on the day we pushed to Shuri Castle.

FLASHBACK STARTS HERE:

"Major's orders are to push to Shuri Castle. So grab your gear and move your ass. We leave in 5 minutes." I ordered. "We ain't been supplied in days sir. How they expect us to take it?" A marine asked me. "We'll be resupplied when we reach Shuri Ray." I said to the marine named Pvt. Sun Ray. "What if we run into any Japs on the way there? Then what?" He asked. "Yeah way to keep your damn hopes high Sun Ray. Major says its mostly deserted. We shouldn't be facing much to no resistance on the way there." I told him. "What if it ain't?" He said. "Just get your damn stuff Ray." He smiled at me.

I snapped back to reality and looked around the room. I pulled out a cigarette and lite it. I sat there quietly waiting for something to happen.

• Brohoof 1

Book went to Sugarcube Corner and just got a cupcake. He saw a Marines pony.

@

"Can I sit here?" Book asked. He knew all the other tables were filled, it seemed like it was rush hour to him. Wonder why all the ponies are here now compared to later. Weird. Book thought to himself.

• Brohoof 1

@@Midnight Starfall,

*insert Anala's reaction to previous events*

*dangitiwishicouldbeactivemoreoften*

Anala followed Stoneheart to the counter. "I'm thinking... how about one of those fruit cupcakes?" she suggested, looking at the new poster for said fruit cupcakes. "I hope I like them, or things might go a bit pear-shaped." She smirked at her pun.

• Brohoof 1

Book went to Sugarcube Corner and just got a cupcake. He saw a Marines pony.

@

"Can I sit here?" Book asked. He knew all the other tables were filled, it seemed like it was rush hour to him. Wonder why all the ponies are here now compared to later. Weird. Book thought to himself.

"Yeah I don't mind." I replied. I looked at the pony. "You know I think I've seen you before. What's your name?" I took off my hat and placed it on the table to show my red mane. "Swear I've seen you somewhere."

(I'm not gonna be as active I'm in school right now. Filler. Filler.)

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah I don't mind." I replied. I looked at the pony. "You know I think I've seen you before. What's your name?" I took off my hat and placed it on the table to show my red mane. "Swear I've seen you somewhere."

(I'm not gonna be as active I'm in school right now. Filler. Filler.)

Book sat down and looked at him. "You don't really seem familiar to me... I lived here for a little while, I'll write books sometimes... Other than that I haven't really done much around here..." Book said, trying to know where this pony knew him. He ruffled his wings a bit and tried to recognize the other pony.
  • Brohoof 1

@

[OOC: For the sake of this working, I'll probably have to control both Sternly, and the receptionist for now. The idea is to have the receptionist radio Sternly in.]

The receptionist took his eyes off the newspaper, and noticed the stallion with the yellow hat.

"A device? I'm sorry, but we haven't recieved many lost items recently, let alone any mechanical ones. You said you lost it on the street?"

(Filler, filler, and more filler.)

Edited by SpaceOnion
  • Brohoof 1

Book sat down and looked at him. "You don't really seem familiar to me... I lived here for a little while, I'll write books sometimes... Other than that I haven't really done much around here..." Book said, trying to know where this pony knew him. He ruffled his wings a bit and tried to recognize the other pony.

Looking at the pony I asked. "Swear I've seen you somewhere." I said to him. "So you write books. That's great. As you can see I'm a marine. Sergeant Red Sage. 2nd squad leader. Fought on Iwo Jima and Okinawa. Just got home hours ago." I told the pony. "You got a name?" I asked him.
  • Brohoof 1

Looking at the pony I asked. "Swear I've seen you somewhere." I said to him. "So you write books. That's great. As you can see I'm a marine. Sergeant Red Sage. 2nd squad leader. Fought on Iwo Jima and Okinawa. Just got home hours ago." I told the pony. "You got a name?" I asked him.

"Nice being back home?" Book asked. "I'd be crazy not to have a name." Book grinned. "I'm Book Quill." He introduced himself. He was smiling and held a hoof out for him to shake it. He was pretty happy today.

(Filler filler filler I can't think of anything else filler)

• Brohoof 1

"Nice being back home?" Book asked. "I'd be crazy not to have a name." Book grinned. "I'm Book Quill." He introduced himself. He was smiling and held a hoof out for him to shake it. He was pretty happy today.

(Filler filler filler I can't think of anything else filler)

Shaking Book's hoof I said "Nice to meet you Book Quill. Its good to be home." I put my hoof back and pulled out a cigarette and lite it. I was still trying to remember where I saw this pony. "You got a brother, cousin in the marines? There was a stallion that looked just like you on Okinawa."
  • Brohoof 1

Shaking Book's hoof I said "Nice to meet you Book Quill. Its good to be home." I put my hoof back and pulled out a cigarette and lite it. I was still trying to remember where I saw this pony. "You got a brother, cousin in the marines? There was a stallion that looked just like you on Okinawa."

Book thought for a moment, ignoring the cigarette. "No... I'm pretty sure not though..." Book said, shaking his head. He remembered his cousin might have been but he wasn't sure. They did look similar. He smiled and looked at the other pony. Book thought about a book he made a while back about a split up family.
  • Brohoof 1

Book thought for a moment, ignoring the cigarette. "No... I'm pretty sure not though..." Book said, shaking his head. He remembered his cousin might have been but he wasn't sure. They did look similar. He smiled and looked at the other pony. Book thought about a book he made a while back about a split up family.

"Well then. Guess not." I put the cigarette out. I thought for a moment before I spoke. "So Book what do you do?" I asked. I wanted to get to know this pony. "Like what do you do around here?" I asked clarifying the question. I put my back hooves on the table to rest and put my other hooves on my chest.
  • Brohoof 1

"Well then. Guess not." I put the cigarette out. I thought for a moment before I spoke. "So Book what do you do?" I asked. I wanted to get to know this pony. "Like what do you do around here?" I asked clarifying the question. I put my back hooves on the table to rest and put my other hooves on my chest.

"Like the name suggests, I write books... I'll sell them occasionally...." Book said and watched him. Book started to eat his cupcake happily. I always enjoy these cupcakes here. They're really good. Book thought happily as he ate it, watching the pony in front of him.
  • Brohoof 1

"Like the name suggests, I write books... I'll sell them occasionally...." Book said and watched him. Book started to eat his cupcake happily. I always enjoy these cupcakes here. They're really good. Book thought happily as he ate it, watching the pony in front of him.

"Well how'd I not see that" I said to Book. "I'm gonna go get a muffin." I got up and walked to the counter and ordered and muffin. When I got it I sat back down. "You gonna ask me something? You've staring at me since you sat down."

(Filler filler filler filler filler)

• Brohoof 1

"Well how'd I not see that" I said to Book. "I'm gonna go get a muffin." I got up and walked to the counter and ordered and muffin. When I got it I sat back down. "You gonna ask me something? You've staring at me since you sat down."

(Filler filler filler filler filler)

Book thought as his new friend went to get a muffin. When he came back and pointed out his staring he snapped out of it. "Sorry, just thinking... What do you like to do?" Book asked, unsure of how to break the ice with him. Book felt like this pony was really nice.
  • Brohoof 1

"At home gamble, read, and just be with friends. In the war I gambled, were with friends, and reading." I chuckled. "Pretty much the same eh." I thought for a moment. "I'm also a mechanic. I work on machines and stuff." I looked at Book. "You have any family that fought in the war? Maybe they served under my command."

Book thought as his new friend went to get a muffin. When he came back and pointed out his staring he snapped out of it. "Sorry, just thinking... What do you like to do?" Book asked, unsure of how to break the ice with him. Book felt like this pony was really nice.

(Forgot to quote this. How'd I forgot about it. We do this all the time. The rest of this is just filler. Filled. Filled. Filled. banana bread waffle cones. In and out. Filling. Only at 133. Now 148. Now past that. Thompson sub machine gun. Filling. Filling. Filling. Filling. Finally.
  • Brohoof 1

"Man, I'm Famished!" Storm Shine exclaimed to himself as he walked through Ponyville with his favorite goggles pushed up to his forehead, revealing his Hetero chromatic eyes.

(left is a Jade Green, and the right is a yellow-gold color like his mane)

"Time to hit Sugarcube Corner for some sweet eats!" *chuckles* "sweet eats, not my best, though not too bad I guess?" 

"I'm gonna get you little Muffin, I'm gonna get you little Muffin!" Storm thought to himself as he arrived at Sugarcube Corner.

Walking inside he spotted the muffins and seemed to practically teleport to the end of the line mentally playing the jaws theme as he waited.

"Dun Dun, Dun Dun, Dun Dun!"

By the time it was his turn, he was practically hopping in excitement! "OH OH OH! THEY HAVE CHOCOLATE CHIP STILL!"...Forget practically, Storm was literally hopping!

Throwing some bits on the counter Storm bounced around exclaiming "Two chocolate chip muffins please!"

Taking the muffins Storm looked around for a place to sit.

Storm Blinked in surprise as he noticed a gray pony with green eyes and a red mane that he'd never seen before, sitting with a brown-coated, brown-eyed, white-maned pony.

Shrugging he decided to go and greet them.

Reaching their table he was carefully balancing his baked prizes while hopping up and down since he saw Pinkie Pie hopping it all the time and it looked fun!

"Hiya! mind if I sit here?" Storm asked still bouncing only about half as slow as a chipmunk on a caffeine rush.

Edited by Storm Shine
  • Brohoof 2

@

"I'm sorry. It doesn't look like we have anything that matches your description. If it's an emergency, we can have someone help look for your device."

((Why can't I hold all these fillers? Oh yeah, and fillerfillerfillerfiller!! Did I mention filler? asdfghk.))

[i hope this doesn't seem redundant.]

Edited by SpaceOnion
  • Brohoof 1