Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Casual stroll

Blitz Boom

"At home gamble, read, and just be with friends. In the war I gambled, were with friends, and reading." I chuckled. "Pretty much the same eh." I thought for a moment. "I'm also a mechanic. I work on machines and stuff." I looked at Book. "You have any family that fought in the war? Maybe they served under my command."

(Forgot to quote this. How'd I forgot about it. We do this all the time. The rest of this is just filler. Filled. Filled. Filled. banana bread waffle cones. In and out. Filling. Only at 133. Now 148. Now past that. Thompson sub machine gun. Filling. Filling. Filling. Filling. Finally.

"You asked about if I had any family in the marines... Actually I think a cousin of mine who worked in the marines... I think his name was... Thunder Sound? He was a pegasus and was quite loud..." Book said, trying to tell if it was him who was in it.

(Filler filler filler.)

• Brohoof 1

"Man, I'm Famished!" Storm Shine exclaimed to himself as he walked through Ponyville with his favorite goggles pushed up to his forehead, revealing his Hetero chromatic eyes.

(left is a Jade Green, and the right is a yellow-gold color like his mane)

"Time to hit Sugarcube Corner for some sweet eats!" *chuckles* "sweet eats, not my best, though not too bad I guess?"

"I'm gonna get you little Muffin, I'm gonna get you little Muffin!" Storm thought to himself as he arrived at Sugarcube Corner.

Walking inside he spotted the muffins and seemed to practically teleport to the end of the line mentally playing the jaws theme as he waited.

"Dun Dun, Dun Dun, Dun Dun!"

By the time it was his turn, he was practically hopping in excitement! "OH OH OH! THEY HAVE CHOCOLATE CHIP STILL!"...Forget practically, Storm was literally hopping!

Throwing some bits on the counter Storm bounced around exclaiming "Two chocolate chip muffins please!"

Taking the muffins Storm looked around for a place to sit.

Storm Blinked in surprise as he noticed a gray pony with green eyes and a red mane that he'd never seen before, sitting with a brown-coated, brown-eyed, white-maned pony.

Shrugging he decided to go and greet them.

Reaching their table he was carefully balancing his baked prizes while hopping up and down since he saw Pinkie Pie hopping it all the time and it looked fun!

"Hiya! mind if I sit here?" Storm asked still bouncing only about half as slow as a chipmunk on a caffeine rush.

"Yeah sure I don't mind. Go ahead." I said to the pony. "Me and Book here were havin a conversation." I said to the pony. I looked at him to see if I've seen him. I didn't. Never seen this pony before. But that's Ponyville for you. New ponies poppin up everyday. I turned back to Book Quill.

"You asked about if I had any family in the marines... Actually I think a cousin of mine who worked in the marines... I think his name was... Thunder Sound? He was a pegasus and was quite loud..." Book said, trying to tell if it was him who was in it.

(Filler filler filler.)

"Thunder Sound. Never had him. Had a Thunder Walker but not a Thunder Sound." I thought for a moment. "You like baseball Book?" I liked baseball. I watched it everyday before I joined and even then my dad would keep me up on the teams, stats, and everything else. I always looked forward to letters from home.
  • Brohoof 1

"Yeah sure I don't mind. Go ahead." I said to the pony. "Me and Book here were havin a conversation." I said to the pony. I looked at him to see if I've seen him. I didn't. Never seen this pony before. But that's Ponyville for you. New ponies poppin up everyday. I turned back to Book Quill.

"Thunder Sound. Never had him. Had a Thunder Walker but not a Thunder Sound." I thought for a moment. "You like baseball Book?" I liked baseball. I watched it everyday before I joined and even then my dad would keep me up on the teams, stats, and everything else. I always looked forward to letters from home.

Book thought about baseball for a moment. "Yeah... I like baseball, but I'm bad at it..." Book laughed a bit. "Only hit the darn ball once." Book chuckled. He didn't mind accepting that he was a failure at most sports and wasn't a jock at all. He was more strategy and thoughts than playing and risking being hit.
  • Brohoof 1

Book thought about baseball for a moment. "Yeah... I like baseball, but I'm bad at it..." Book laughed a bit. "Only hit the darn ball once." Book chuckled. He didn't mind accepting that he was a failure at most sports and wasn't a jock at all. He was more strategy and thoughts than playing and risking being hit.

"I love baseball. Been watchin it since I could remember. I'm surprised my cutie mark isn't a baseball." I got up and showed him my cutie mark of a black gear. "Got when I was 11. Fixed a machine faster than the pony there." I said to Book smiling. "How'd you get yours Book?"
  • Brohoof 1

@@Midnight Starfall,

Anala resisted the urge to facehoof. "Well... see, pear is a fruit, and when something goes wrong, you might say that it went 'pear-shaped'. So... yeah."

"The joke isn't funny when you have to explain it," she concluded. "But whatevs. That poster really makes the cake look tasty."

@,

She noticed a very enthusiastic stallion hop in. "He sure loves his sugary treats, amirite?" she commented.

• Brohoof 1

"Well," Disruptis replied, "I guess it's kind of important. I'm not staying here for long an I think I might need it for my next trip. If you have any officers that were around the library at night often, then I guess they could be of some help. Unless of course they have reports on various findings."

"We do have an officer available at the moment. I'll see if I can get ahold of him." The receptionist replied.

As Sternly made his way to the town square, he was interrupted by his radio.

"Unit 5, you're wanted back at the station. We have a report of a potentially stolen possession. The owner is here in the front lobby."

"Roger that. I'll be there shortly." Sternly responded.

The receptionist turned towards Disruptis. "Officer Sternly will be here shortly."

A few minutes later, Sternly entered through the front door. He noticed that the only civilian here was a black-coated pony, with what looked like a yellow wizard hat and cloak.

"I'm Officer Sternly. I'm here to find someone's missing possessions." Sternly stated in a somewhat monotonous manner. "I take it you're the one who lost your belongings?"

[OOC: I know that police and military refer to others by their last names, but I don't want to call Sternly "Officer Order". I think it's worth sacrificing the authenticity.]

Edited by SpaceOnion
  • Brohoof 1

Sitting down while juggling his muffins, Storm listened to the conversation, hearing about baseball he decided to try and join in. "Baseball? I like watching that, though I can barely hold a baseball bat to save my life.... But that's okay with me! I prefer flying around and playing my guitar anyways! though I still watch it from time to time..." "Speaking of my guitar.... I should really get some new strings for it..." Letting one of the muffins land on his head,Storm caught the other one in his mouth. *CHOMP* "Yum, Gotta love muffins!" Storm said. "Hey speaking of muffins, what's your favorite kind? Or your favorite treat if you don't like muffins.... I know not everypony likes muffins... and that's fine.... Derpy makes AWESOME muffins! Especially chocolate! Mmmmm..." *Stops bouncing and drools a little while staring off into space*

• Brohoof 1

Sitting down while juggling his muffins, Storm listened to the conversation, hearing about baseball he decided to try and join in. "Baseball? I like watching that, though I can barely hold a baseball bat to save my life.... But that's okay with me! I prefer flying around and playing my guitar anyways! though I still watch it from time to time..." "Speaking of my guitar.... I should really get some new strings for it..." Letting one of the muffins land on his head,Storm caught the other one in his mouth. *CHOMP* "Yum, Gotta love muffins!" Storm said. "Hey speaking of muffins, what's your favorite kind? Or your favorite treat if you don't like muffins.... I know not everypony likes muffins... and that's fine.... Derpy makes AWESOME muffins! Especially chocolate! Mmmmm..." *Stops bouncing and drools a little while staring off into space*

Raising an eyebrow I said to the pony. "Uhhh. Yeah I guess. I like chocolate muffins." I decided to introduce myself to the pony. "Hey names Red Sage. Veteran on Iwo Jima and Okinawa. Just got back home." I told him about myself. "What's your name?" I asked the very jumpy pony. "Aaaand whatcha lookin at?"
  • Brohoof 1

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

"Alright," Stoneheart said as Anala walked away. The pony in front of her walked away, and Stoneheart stepped up to the counter. She put two bits on the counter and picked up her cupcake, balancing it with her nose.

She walked to an empty table and sat down, setting down the cupcake. She glanced over at the group, and looked back at her table, eating her cupcake.

• Brohoof 1

@Pvt. Applejack,

"Oh! sorry I never introduced myself did I?" Storm realizes out loud. "I'm Storm Shine nice to meet you!"

@Rainbow Eclipse,

"Hi!, Do you like muffins? Oh, wait, Hold that thought!" *Puts last muffin on the table and disappears, leaving behind a dust-pony*

@Midnight Starfall,

*Appears next to Stoneheart* "Hi!, I noticed you over here, and the table was all empty, so I thought I'd come and say hi and see if you like muffins and see if you want to come sit over there!" *Points at the table Storm just left* "with us?"

• Brohoof 1

@,

Stoneheart jumped when the jumpy pony suddenly appeared next to her. "Oh, uh, yeah, I like muffins. And sure, I'll sit over there," she said.

She got up and sat at an empty place at the table where the group was. "Hello everypony," she said to them. She gave a small smile and flicked her tail.

• Brohoof 1

@@Midnight Starfall,

Anala couldn't help but eye the over-enthusiastic pony, and wonder if he was Pinkie Pie's brother, or cousin, or boyfriend.

"Tell you what," she said to Stoneheart. "You order what you like. I'll be sitting with that little group."

@, @,

She sat down with the two stallions. "'Sup?"

"Nothin just talking." I said to the pony. I was starting to wonder how many other ponies were gonna sit with me. "Nice to meet you." I was cut off by him flying out of the seat. "Storm Shine." I said finishing the sentence. "Pony sure is fast isn't he?" I asked the newly arrived pony at the table.
  • Brohoof 1

@,

Anala grinned at Storm Shine's display. 'Dang, this young pony has the energy of a chimpanzee with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder...'

"You sure like your cupcakes, huh?" she stated, and slapped Storm Shine's belly lightly. "I can certainly tell."

• Brohoof 1

@,

"Yep, he really is," Stoneheart answered. She looked at everypony at the table. "I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Stoneheart, nice to meet you guys."

She flicked her tail in a friendly manner and stayed silent, not really knowing what else to say to them.

• Brohoof 1

@Rainbow Eclipse,@Midnight Starfall,

*Pouts* "of course I like cupcakes..." Storm replied "but I exercise enough so that it shouldn't matter how many I eat!"

"YAY CUPCAKES! I should get some to go before I leave, tomorrow's breakfast you've been decided!"

*Grins* "It's nice to meet you Stoneheart!" Storm said "And you too, um.... oops, I don't think I got your name.....?"

• Brohoof 1

@,

"Yep, he really is," Stoneheart answered. She looked at everypony at the table. "I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Stoneheart, nice to meet you guys."

She flicked her tail in a friendly manner and stayed silent, not really knowing what else to say to them.

"Nice to meet you Stoneheart. Names Red Sage. As you can probably tell I'm a marine. A sergeant. Fought on Iwo Jima and led a 13 stallion squad on Okinawa." I was wondering if it sounded like I was bragging about me fighting in a war but I pushed that inside. A new pony arrived to the table. Must be this uniform I thought.

@,

Stoneheart jumped when the jumpy pony suddenly appeared next to her. "Oh, uh, yeah, I like muffins. And sure, I'll sit over there," she said.

She got up and sat at an empty place at the table where the group was. "Hello everypony," she said to them. She gave a small smile and flicked her tail.

"Hi." I said to the pony. Just like Book Quill I recognized this pony as well. "Hey. I know you from somewhere?" I asked the pony. "You seem awfully familiar. I think I've seen you somewhere but I don't know where." I was sure I saw this pony from somewhere. "Yeah I definitely seen you from somewhere. You know Thunder Walker. Green coat. Blue and yellow mane. Wears glasses. Joined the marines. You know em?" Edited by Pvt. Applejack
  • Brohoof 1

@,

"Um, I don't know anypony by that name or description," Stoneheart said. "I don't really go out that often unless I'm pranking somepony."

It was true. She never had any friends. She stayed home most of the time, or hid in the shadows waiting to scare somepony, even though she scares most of them already.

• Brohoof 1

"I love baseball. Been watchin it since I could remember. I'm surprised my cutie mark isn't a baseball." I got up and showed him my cutie mark of a black gear. "Got when I was 11. Fixed a machine faster than the pony there." I said to Book smiling. "How'd you get yours Book?"

(Just gonna respond to this because school got in the way...)

Book thought for a moment when he asked about his cutie mark. "I got mine when we had to write a book for the class library... I loved writing and I wrote stories for the class library then... That's when I got my cutie mark after I realized I loved writing... Aaaaaannd when I figured out my books were in most of the library." Book grinned.

• Brohoof 1

@,

"Um, I don't know anypony by that name or description," Stoneheart said. "I don't really go out that often unless I'm pranking somepony."

It was true. She never had any friends. She stayed home most of the time, or hid in the shadows waiting to scare somepony, even though she scares most of them already.

"Pranks?" Storm Questioned "I love pranks! What kinds of pranks do you do? I especially love pranks that make people smile afterwards. humiliation isn't fun or nice, so I try to play pranks that both the pranker AND the prankee can laugh at! though if the prankee doesn't laugh, then oh well...." *Chomp* there went the last chocolate chip muffin....

(Just gonna respond to this because school got in the way...)

Book thought for a moment when he asked about his cutie mark. "I got mine when we had to write a book for the class library... I loved writing and I wrote stories for the class library then... That's when I got my cutie mark after I realized I loved writing... Aaaaaannd when I figured out my books were in most of the library." Book grinned.

"OH!" *points at book* "I don't think I got your name earlier when I sat down...."

• Brohoof 1

@,

"Um, I scare ponies. Like, jump-out-of-the-shadows scaring. It'd probably be more fun scaring friends than random ponies walking the streets, but I don't have any friends to scare. So, yeah," Stoneheart said. She knew it sounded pretty lame, but it was true. She didn't have any other tricks.

• Brohoof 1