Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Casual stroll

Blitz Boom

@Blitz Boom

Magnolia was stunned by what had happened here. This mare had the ability to use vials of magic that seemed to do heavy damage to Magnolia's plans. She had avoided catching the glass and moved back from the area. After the light had exploded Magnolia had stopped all of her spells. She retracted her tendrils, the black crystals seemed to vanish into mist. All of the things that Magnolia had seemingly 'deleted' seemed to flow back into her horn like a stream.

Magnolia HATED bright light like that in growled in extreme pain. "Ugh! Damn you!" she curses and covers her eyes for a little bit. Trying to get her eyes to adjust back to normal before seeming to back off from the area. It was painful, and it had enraged her deeply. She realized this pony she was fighting had more than what Magnolia had realized and thus her original plan had failed. She had to go about this differently.

"I am only doing this so the world can be free of ponies like you! I need your magic to make that possible! A world with no suffering, fear, a world with justice and order!" Magnolia shouted in an extremely enraged tone. "And if you won't submit to me, then you will submit..." Magnolia grinned evily and seemed to back away from the fight. She felt weaker than normal in her physical body, and thus she came up with a new plan...

She seemed to jump at the shadow of a tree, her body poofing away into the shadows. There was silence for a few moments before there seemed to be a loud whooshing sound. Magnolia began drawing the shadows in to where she was at in order to heal herself. They seemed to remove from existence and flow towards where she was much like a black hole. 

"To the darkness...." Magnolia said, her rage fueling her energy here. The shadows began to swirl dangerously around that tree before Magnolia suddenly sprung forth from it like a predator pouncing on a prey. Her target? Zeehva. She wanted to pounce onto her directly and hold her down, and this action was sudden enough that Zeehva might not be able to react.

===============================================================

@Windy Breeze @Blitz Boom @Kujamih

Cali were quite weirded out by the sudden hug from the filly. She sighed at all the questions before looking to Blitz, then back to the filly. "I am from another dimension, specifically from a planet called Earth. So I am technically an alien to you, yes. What you see now is my...normal form I use when I am not using my abilities. I am...human, more or less." she said and bent down slightly to pet the filly's head. 

Then she looked to Blitz again. "Now we are talking civilized again. It surprises me in such a place as this one can create A.I. technology. I have been to many worlds and dimensions, so I have seen it all. And as for your other questions, filly, a Hellcat is a type of vehicle. However that specific type of vehicle could transform into a dragonfly...he had access to one of my weaknesses that makes him so dangerous. I hope I killed him." Cali said, almost enraged at the thought of her enemy.

"But given as you don't know anything about my what I look like or what a Hellcat is, I am going to assume my rivals haven't arrived in this world yet. If they do, you are not going to want to stick around this place because it will get quite dangerous if they arrive here, I will have to fight them for the billionth time..." Cali utters in annoyance at that. 

She looks at the filly and Blitz, hugging the filly closer. "I can turn into whatever I want, whenever I want...within reason of course. I utilize this ability at a maximum capacity. It seems I will have to blend in here..." she said and backed off.

With a red flash and shifting forms, Cali stood there...as a pony. A deep blue coat, a cutie mark of a key unlocking a lock. Her hair was an orange-red tone, her eyes also red with black framed glasses. She was a unicorn mare and stood there, as if trying to amaze them.

@Blitz Boom

“Communication is the best way to connect others and make friendships. At least that what my parents told me” Tepe said.

“And Friendship is Magic” Windy added, her eyes looking up, blinking, and smiling as if making her look cute “Oh, I always believed in that quote"

Tepe looked at her “I think I've heard that before but I don't know where” for a long time of wondering around Equestria, he has forgotten whoever said that quote.

@Blitz Boom @Califorum @Kujamih

Luna would let Blitz poke fun of her but would gave her slight flicks of her tail whether said filly touch Blue, who looked a little uncomfy with the treatment, but the smile would remain, to ailently speak the filly that she needs to slow down with the poking.

Blue and Luna would raise their eyebrows and look at each other when the strange tall bipedal creature said something about no technology and their world currently in stone age. They were both bewildered but did not took offense on the comment. No need to be aggressive with something not from Equestria, and they would cringe with Blitz's 'rude' reply before Molotov begin speaking to the creature, before turning to them and offer his help.

“We are pleased by your generosity, but no need, we have a map” Luna's horn turn light blue, the same color of her cutie mark, and a map- no, a map which looks straight out of a sci-fi fiction appears out of thin air, looking more like a blue holorgram but with shimmering white sparkles dancing in it.

Me and Blue are fine, I think. No fluids from that tentacle got on our fur, nothing. Right, Blue?”

“Y-Yes!” Blue replied.

Like two kids unaware of a stranger's intentions and blindly talking and obeying them, the mares are oblivious to Molotov's attempts to flatter them, they do notice the big grin but they interpret it as a welcome greeting.

Blue would glance at Cali, just in time for the latter to turn into a mare, her shy demeanor quickly vanished replaced by awe, she spread and wings and flew at Cali's unicorn form “Whoa, you can also shape shift!? I have heard Changelings can didguise but not a bipedal creature” she reached out a hoof and began to rub Cali's fur “Ooh, even the fur is nice too"

Edited by Windy Breeze
  • Brohoof 2

@Windy Breeze @Kujamih @Blitz Boom

Cali seems to enjoy the pets and rubs. She smiles. "That feels really good...keep doing that..." she smiles, not having been rubbed like that in a very long time. "I have something to give you all." she said and from a red portal, pulled out books about the history of Earth, although of a slightly different history. It's not like they would notice anyways.

• Brohoof 2

@Califorum @Blitz Boom @Windy Breeze

Light noticed Molotov's interest on his... Parts... So he retracted the things that are coming out of his body. Molotov's reaction show a bit more interest.

" I see your interest in my artifacts that are protruding from my body... This materials are made from a rock that absorbs the magic around it... But it has a very unique effect on me though."

Molotov mumbled and changed his attention to the ladies....

I guess he's a ladies man. He thought to himself.

The filly named Blitz Boom started bombarding everyone with questions then hugged Cali.

Light was shocked at the less aggressive Cali infront of her.

Especially infront of the one who caused the tear.

The Cali he knew would have already apprehended the child and threw her in the dimension jail. Or worse, be done with it.

" I'm quite glad that this is not the Cali I know. But now... The responsible falls to me...she is so young full of life and energy... Child... Your youthful carelessness will be your undoing... But you have a very caring brother to guide you.... maybe i should give her another chance." Light thought to himself.

Light crouched down and patted the kids head and said. " Mistah shiny?..." Light smiled at the filly. "Your machine is very impressive! A very impressive inventor indeed." Blitz was pleased at Lights comments. 

" You just need a little bit more experience and guidance from your brother and you'd be much more better... No out class your brother!.. don't tell him that okay?... That'll be our little secret."  Blitz smiled and giggled at Lights remarks. " Excuse me while i talk to your brother miss Blitz."

Blitz smiled and continued her curiosity with the others.

Light was about to talk to Molotov...... But he doesn't want to ruin his... Conversation with the mares...

And Cali.... He knows already that this one's a different Cali. So he decided to observe her.

While Luna and Blue seems to be just ordinary ponies on a vacation.

Light decided to observe more before he makes his actions.

@Widdershins
It didn't take more than the first tinge for Cerberus to drop the muffin, and then hiss at it and hit it, after which he turned towards where ever the light was currently floating "So ball of knowledge, what's the deal with this thing?!" he didn't pay much mind to the dissipating dust since he was waiting for his floating companion anyway. As he waited, he pulled out an oven mitt from somewhere, the mitt was white with pink spots on it, and resembled a cat's paw "You think this will help?"
---------------- ---------------  ---------------------------------- ------ -    ---

@Blitz Boom
"It could be better, or he may freak out for being surrounded by dragons and run away." Ruby pointed out "In my opinion pony towns are better start, because it's easier to explain things to him when he doesn't see everyone around him as a threat." "It's easier for dragon to not eat a pony than for scared hatchling to not run and hide." 

When they arrived, Charir started sniffing the air and the wall, the creatures stopped by the wall may have not been on this side, but their scent certainly was, and it was a smell he had never smelled before. Ruby said something to Charir, most likely explaining something related, but she and Charir would follow Leviathan at any point if she decided to go on.

When ponies got close enough, Charir moved his attention to them, but his reaction wasn't what one would expect from a predator seeing a new prey animal, but rather just plain confusion, he didn't know how he should treat this creature, it certainly looked like a prey animal, but he didn't have the instinct to kill it since he didn't know if it was edible. This again showed the difference between Ruby and her brother, an experienced killer versus inexperienced kid, Ruby looked at the ponies like they were walking worthless piles of meat, while Charir looked like he wanted to poke them to see if it did anything.

For the pony that came to warn them, Ruby replied "Aware, that's why we are here.", usually she would have been insulted that a pony thought she needed to be warned, but even she understood the concept of 'just doing my job'. Charir meanwhile was surprised that the creature could speak.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, like I said, I understand the reasoning, and I rather know it than wait here wondering what's going to happen." Nada stated "It's not like waiting is a problem for me, I waited for millennia already, I won't even notice few months, or years really" "Time really flies when you are this old." she looked around "But I don't think I'll spend that time here." "I'm thankful for the hospitality of course, but houses aren't really my thing, I think I'll return to the forest to wait, maybe I'll take over my old singing place now, I could also show it to you Ziggy right away, that way if the princesses try to contact me, you know where to find me." she smiled, she didn't want to sound like she was in hurry to get away, but she also didn't want to delay it too much, since like she had just said, time flies, and if delayed it enough, the time would soon have ran past. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scarecrow observed everyone around them with great interest, but it wasn't really visible and looked more like him just glancing over everyone like he was looking for someone specific, which in his situation was probably the expected thing. After the mare appeared. Scarecrow realized that there was also situations where staying quiet was the most questionable thing to do, so he settled on the compromise, talk little "Petrified." he said, leaving it to that, letting Lyriel say anything else that may be necessary. His tone was rather neutral, but not to unnatural level, it was the kind that one may connect to some loner or the quiet kid in class. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trox held still, but not necessarily because he was told to do so, but because at this point there wasn't really any other options for him, he could barely speak, so moving in any significant way was simply impossible, but it was still clear that he had expected the worst when Onache targeted the chains, being visibly relieved when her true intentions became clear.  For Sheska, due do Trox lowering himself earlier, the worst that happened to her was her sliding bit downwards when the chains were released, but still leaning on Trox enough to not fall over, they were the same size, so even if Trox was standing straight, Sheska would have just fallen or her knees and left leaning on him.

Trox didn't pass out quite yet, but it was clear that he wasn't walking anywhere either "Celestia...and.. Luna?" "Princesses?" "Wasn't..that like...thousand years..ago." there wasn't official history that mentioned Celestia and Luna where they came from, but the stories that were told through generations mentioned those names, and they said that that was what Nightmare moon and Daybreaker were called when they were...nice, he had always wound the stories ridiculous, as if those two were ever good, but he was also aware of the corrupting effects of magic, so he hadn't fully set to call them fiction. "I don't..really understand...what's going..on...but we...need someplace...to rest...and a doctor.. she has.. been out.. for a while. I'm.. worried" after that his eyes started to close, it wasn't hard to tell that he was trying to keep himself awake, but exhaustion got better of him, now that he had stopped moving, he couldn't keep himself conscious. 

If/when Onache would proceed with getting the two kobolds to town, she would most likely have the chance to see Sheska better, and with that she would most likely be able to notice that Sheska was in similar shape to her brother, just worse in pretty much every way, and she would probably be able to also notice a detail in both of their tails, with Trox the end having something made of metal as part of it, and for Sheska the tip of her tail having the bone visible, though with latter based on how it had healed, it seemed to have been the case for some time.

@Blitz Boom

Rosa’s rather… odd description would confuse Lin, though she’d have a much more subdued response, if only because she was trying to stifle a laugh. The prospect of her brother already marrying is a bizarre, yet funny thing. Though it only got her to think hilarious thoughts, Sen had much more to say. 

“Marry Omen?! I’m too young to start a family! That’s not… Oh, haha. Very funny.”

Sen would quickly catch on to Rosa’s little joke and reply in a dry, and sarcastic manner. He had him for a moment, but he still remembered their agreement from earlier. Face paint and humiliation was still fair game, but marriage was something much more serious to consider. Longma may not know about the concept, but having travelled far gave Sen enough to knowledge to know what constitutes marriage. 

“Yeah… I lost our little contest and as punishment, I have to get my face painted with a design chosen by you and Omen. I suppose this is something where both you and Omen get to decide what you’d like to see, and I have no choice but to go with it. So, lay it on me. What do you have in mind?”

Lin pondered on this for a moment, though she already had something in mind. As much as she’d like to see her brother looking funny, she’d go for something tame. She was curious about seeing a certain type of look, and her chat with Sod and Mary from earlier gave her a perfect option. 

“Well, Omen and I had a chance to meet Mayor Soda Stream while we were browsing at Weeping Mary’s booth, and there was mention of clowns. I’m thinking of going with that. Let’s make Sen look like a clown because I am unfamiliar with them. Oh, and let’s also throw in one of those really silly-looking mustaches. You know, the ones that look like someone’s been twirling them. How about you, Omen? What would you like to see?” 

@Blitz Boom

Ginger Lightning followed Cheshire inside.

"I eat food and I've never eaten emotions, but I'm willing to try new things. My dad always told me 'eat what you want to eat and bite anypony who tells you otherwise!' He wasn't expecting my fangs to get to be four inches long, but he never stopped encouraging me  to bite ponies." She took a breath before talking more...

"I think it's pretty cool that you educate others about Changelings, I've never really known much about Changelings. Despite being half changeling... My dad always put off talking about changeling stuff, he'd just say something simple like  'we eat emotions and beat up and bite ponies we don't like ' or 'just look for a book about us in the library.' I asked my mom why my dad didn't want to tell me more about Changelings and she explained that my dad was just really lazy, and that  maybe one day he'll tell me about Changelings since it's something I should know about. He never told me about Changelings. But I  learned a lot about Pegasi from my mom and school. I even visited cloudsdale and learned more pegasus history. It's really easy to learn about unicorns,pegasi, and earth ponies, but it's hard to learn about Changelings when nopony is willing to teach you."

It seems like she just just started talking and wouldn't stop talking, like it's been a while since she's had a conversation with anyone.

"I never fully fit in with my fully pony peers and I was bullied in elementary school for having cheese legs, but then again I was a bit bigger than the other foals and even when we got older I was still taller, so If I wanted to fight I could of...But I never was a violent pony. Well except for this one time when I was ten, when I bit this one colt because he tried to take my lunch and sketchbook, he had to get twelve stitches because my fangs seriously dug into him. Needless to say he never messed with me again. And I never bit anyone again.However some other ponies actually thought it was pretty cool that I was half changeling but I still ended up with the nickname 'Cheesy Lightning' and I wasn't too fond of it." she took a breath and realized she had been rambling.

"If I've been talking too much, you can tell me and  I can talk less..." she smiled awkwardly.

@Blitz Boom

Magma sure did put on a bit of a display upon finding out the other residents the O.M.I. had dealings with in Manehatten.  What a small world it was as either of the Center Zero scientists could have ended up in any city in Equestria.  No pony present could make the same connection with the Boom family, none of them having met the siblings.  The noticeable increase of temperature did cause Flare to shift his weight on his hoofs.  The cowboy pony had good faith in the protection bracelet they created, but it was more out of instinct.  Emotions triggering her heat up moments must be rather bothersome.  Starbright ignited her horn and floated an empty cup under a watercooler to fill with the cold liquid.  Moving it to offer to the fuming Magma while she worked to calm herself.

The case around Center Zero was being headed by local law enforcement and the O.M.I. had yet to be called upon for assistance.  The only information any of them have was what anypony could read in the newspaper.  No pony in the O.M.I. had even visited Center Zero before its destruction, leaving them completely out of the loop.

Minty towered over the smaller Tussle to read the file from above.  "I've not had any interactions with this Molotov Boom and cannot speak for his character.  The case was lead by our Detective Rising Dusk.  He makes mention of assisting Mr. Boom with documents collected from one Turntable," read from the report Rising filed.  Tussle closed the file and put it back in the cabinet.  "No need to apologize dear.  I know all too well how someponies can just drive one crazy," she turned to glared at the much larger mare.  Minty promptly looked behind her to see who Tussle might be referring to, but only found a wall.  Starbright and Flare Blitz snickered.

Meeting a troublesome fate in any land wasn't all the appealing to Rising on either side of that.  What happened to souls in Harrowmark was starting to become far too common knowledge for the detective.  It was still a mystery what happened to souls in Equestria, so which outcome is preferable is still up in the air.  At the moment he'd only think it fair his soul be returned to his homeland should such a tragedy befall him.

Rising understood what the spell was for, what he didn't understand was why it was necessary.  Ultimately he gave it up to his Equestrian way of thinking as the leaders of his country had the power to teleport such distances.  "This is what we did talk about, but we did agree to let Equestria's Emissary meet with your Queen first.  Myself and Captain Minty don't have the authority to make such a connection as portals.  Our Emissary is likely more than willing to teleport to Copperhagen just as Minty did to meet the Queen."  He'd hate to have to close these portals if undead started coming through, so details and rules needed to be established before any portal was going up.  It would be a pretty heavy blow to diplomacy.  If worse came to worse though, he could at least warn Manehatten about the appearance of these portals to reduce their panic.  Well, that was more Minty's job than his own.  

"We did have one guest come visit Equestria, but she'd not undead.  She's just as lively as I am," he chuckled.

@Catpone Cerberus

19 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"It could be better, or he may freak out for being surrounded by dragons and run away." Ruby pointed out "In my opinion pony towns are better start, because it's easier to explain things to him when he doesn't see everyone around him as a threat." "It's easier for dragon to not eat a pony than for scared hatchling to not run and hide."

"A fair point. We'll find some small town when it is, and try to take it from there. Maybe Dodge Junction. I hear that's a dusty, backwater place, without too many. For a pony town, anyway."

Equines did tend to clump up a lot, into medium to large communities. Small ones were not that common, and hermits that kept to themselves? Rather rare she found. Especially if it were by their own choice.

Though she wouldn't count Zebra's here. Those tended to do fine with some degree of solitude and isolation, but they were also weird ones in general. She really had a rather hard time predicting their behavior, more often than not. She also tended to not be near them, as it weren't worth her time seeing if they had something of personal value she could nick. They'd always know in advance she were there for something, so what were the point?

When they eventually came to the wall, and were greeted by the guards, Leviathan's first reaction, were to look to the side, and see how Charir reacted to this. Ruby had some degree of self control around these creatures, but he were an unknown. One which thankfully, seemed more curious and confused, than wanting to tear into them for lunch. Or he were contemplating whatever or not they were too gamey. Which she assumed they were. Leviathan had never eaten pony, and never would, due to the laws of the dragons in this land. She just assumed they would taste gamey, and full of sinew. Plus, these wore armor, so they'd be hard to chew through for him as well, unless he liked spending time peeling the layers off of his food.

"Greetings. We have to tell you that you're about to fly into a dangerous territory here. It is advised that you turn around, as we cannot guarantee your safety past this point."

The guard speaking would be nice about things, and none of them would have weapons drawn. They weren't here to attack what they assumed were a bunch of civilians. Just warn them of the dangers behind the wall.

19 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Aware, that's why we are here."

"As she said. We felt like hunting, and heard there were prey no one would miss around here."

"Ah, you are predatory dragons? Then by all means, feel free to hunt on the other side of the wall. Though I would advise you to not go too far in. Their alpha and her consorts are stirring, and she is too well protected to be somepony you wish to trifle with."

In case Charir would go over and actually poke one of them, they'd look confused, but wouldn't do anything against it. If not, they would descend again, and let the group be on their way.

==================================================

@Catpone Cerberus

20 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"But I don't think I'll spend that time here." "I'm thankful for the hospitality of course, but houses aren't really my thing, I think I'll return to the forest to wait, maybe I'll take over my old singing place now, I could also show it to you Ziggy right away, that way if the princesses try to contact me, you know where to find me.

"*gasp* Really?! Okay, race you to the forest!!"

Ziggy would move in a bluer, too happy to think on things such as whatever or not it was wise to move around without knowing where Nada would go exactly. She were just too excited, and would in a flash be out the door, with only the brief sound of said door closing, and a half squeak from Fah'lina, still clinging on to her head. She were still trying to get used to these bouts of energetic flights the mare were capable of doing. And if Nada looked out the window, she'd be able to see said flight. Or the aftermath anyway, as Ziggy would move rather fast, but the pink and white, zig-zagged line going through the air would linger around, as she headed towards the forest in her odd pattern of flight. She'd wait there when eventually Berry showed up, with her head poking in an out of the water, around where she usually saw Serenade pop up after a swim. Though the siren may get there first too. Everything were possible.

Berry in the meantime, shook her head at this whole thing. Guess the train to crazy town were off the rails again.

"I'll stay and keep an eye on things until she gets back. I'll come check out the place one of these days, and keep you company now and again. Alright? Stay safe, Nada."

Staying out there or not, Berry weren't gonna let Nada linger all by her lonesome. She'd poke around sometimes, and make sure she were okay, and didn't become a hermit once more. Ziggy would probably do the same, so the siren shouldn't be lonely again. Not with these two, and then some of the denizens of the forest keeping her company. Hopefully the singing place would look nice now though, so she'd have a good place to hide for a time.

======================================================================

@Catpone Cerberus

"*sigh* Not again... I had hoped this had stopped by now. We really need the guards to deal with this."

"If I may, this were not the fault of the cockatrice. This griffon attempted to steal her eggs. It were but self defense."

The mare turned and gave a funny look at Lyriel for this comment.

"And you witnessed this, personally?"

"No. Said cockatrice told me so, after we found her. And seeing how few there are of these noble creatures, I cannot say that I would not have defended the eggs too, had I been present. Poachers have no place in my forest."

The nurse looked even more confused, then started to examine her more. As well as Scarecrow, and would eventually start tugging her collar nervously.

"O-Oh dear. This is a little over my payroll. Could you please follow me, and we bring this one to Officer Stargazer. You can talk about things with him, while I get an antidote."

She'd lead them on to a small house nearby. Single layer, clearly still under construction, with a lot of debris nearby. Also with the walls of the single layer more or less only started, and the debris size saying this were likely a two story house, before something happened to it.

Next to it, were a trailer in which light seemed to shine. A temporary sleeping place for the residents, while the house were rebuild.

She'd knock the door, and wait while fidgeting a little in place. Until the door opened, and revealed the form of a rather large, muscular bat pony, that nearly could not fit through the door of the comparatively small trailer.

xxr7FSV.png

"Yes?"

He looked tired, but when duty called, he couldn't simply lay down and sleep from the trouble. Much as he wished he could, after the rotten day he thus far had.

"I am very sorry to disturb you, officer, but we have a situation with a petrified poacher. I uhm... I think you should hear testimonies while I go and fetch an antidote. Again, s-sorry about this, sir."

She'd scurry off before Stargazer could give an answer. Seemed like it'd be one of those days again then...

"Very well. Please inform me of the situation."

Lyriel would work on filling him in, which would give Scarecrow a chance to look around a little, for about five minutes, while they worked out some of the details. Might be there were something he'd be interested in examining. Long as it were not in the trailer, where a low snooze could be heard. likely from a foal, whom the officer would not let them get near just yet.

As for why their story had been bought so easily? The natural influences on them both made the nurse question things, and when in doubt, she assumed it best to take it to somepony higher up.

@Catpone Cerberus

20 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Celestia...and.. Luna?" "Princesses?" "Wasn't..that like...thousand years..ago."

"All I know of, is them having a falling out a millennia back, and the weaker sister were confined to the moon. I have not have much reason to care for their history beyond this, until recently. The way the ponies speak of them though, say they are both there now, and governing this country."

Most of what she knew of Equestria, were in relations to the failed attack by Chrysalis, and the boastful words she had about that whole thing. After that miserable cur of a queen had overtaken Onache's hive, and forced her to train Chrysalis's drones, she heard enough to know that both of the princesses were a factor, and they were troubling. Not as much as those who had actually caused the attack to fail, and brought their kind fully into the light of the public. Yet still things to be reckoned with. If for no other reason, then because attacking them, seemed to stir the true power of Equestria to fight back against you.

If she had been in charge, she would have had these troublemakers assassinated in advance, but Onache's opinion had mattered little to the short-sighted queen, and she had suffered a crushing defeat because of it. But what else could one expect from a queen, who didn't understand that a hive could not keep growing indefinitely, as there were only so much food one could acquire? Even if the attack had worked, she would have at best, been able to feed the hive size she had for a month and a half. And in that time, would likely have risen it to more number. So the swarm had to move on, and so on, and so forth.

But that failure aside, she should remain focused on the here and now, with her two unwitting guests seemingly being just about equally spent by now. That the male did not object to her dealing with the chains, were also a sign in her opinion. He did not seem all that trusting to others, but with this little energy, what choice had he, but being complacent?

21 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"I don't..really understand...what's going..on...but we...need someplace...to rest...and a doctor.. she has.. been out.. for a while. I'm.. worried"

"Very well. Rest, and I will deal with this."

It were likely the last she could say, before he passed out. Frankly he may have passed out before she finished. Though in either case, she would float them up, and have a better look at them. Something which made her tsk. Such a shoddy condition one kept these formerly enslaved beings in. What value had they, if they were being malnourished and clearly did not get proper care? Simply sloppy work, by another short-sighted fool, who did not understand the value in keeping your slaves at a good health, for as long as possible. Running them down like this, would make their possible efficiency woefully lacking, and just get worse and worse. How many slaves did whoever owned these, not go through because of that?

Perhaps not the lesson to take from this, but she were one who had enthralled others to *willing* servitude before. She knew how to get the most out of them. And whoever had these before, surely did not. Did no one know how to properly use others anymore? Such a waste this were.

IN any case, she had to attend to these now, and not think of things such as this. So she'd lift them both, and have them lifted with magic, before taking off towards town. Once she couldn't use magic anymore, due to the dead zone, she'd instead carry them in her hooves, whilst flying. They were honestly rather light weight, all things considered.

As they reached town, she'd transform into her disguise before going on, and would then wander into the hospital with them floating in front of her.

eqXLHnw.png

She certainly got attention, but she ignored them all, and were not stopped, as she seemed to carry hurt creatures. No matter what they were, these ponies did not interfere against that, and let her move on, though the kobolds would be the whisper of the town for sure.

As the two would eventually wake up, they'd find they were in beds next to one another, in the hospital. There were a bowl of fruit on the table, and they had drops in their arms, ensuring they got some liquid into their system. They were also bound in gauze in their damaged areas, and had gotten stitched, salved, etc. as need be. They had clearly been attended to, though no nurse or doctor were in now. Only Onache, in her disguised form, sitting in a corner with her horn glowing some. She seemed to carry a face of disdain as she glanced towards the door, and finally stopped again.

"Simplistic creatures would be better served not asking questions sometimes."

Her voice were the same, so they may recognize her by that at least. Even if her form were vastly different. Mostly at least. Her size were the same, as she refused to demean herself to wander in the size of a regular pony.

==================================================================

@Califorum

On 1/8/2021 at 1:39 AM, Califorum said:

"Ugh! Damn you!"

So light worked well against her kind of magic? That would explain a few things. Though at the same time, also made this troubling, as this precise light show, weren't something she could make again. She had to think of some other way to include light here. Maybe something which gave off a strong glow would do the trick? She had some idea to work with that, but she'd need the remnants of the slime for this. and fortune smiled upon her it seemed, as the thing she had planned to do (throw the crystal at Magnolia) could no longer happen, as the crystal were gone. So with that said, she could use what were left of that then. But she had to work fast. Even as Magnolia started talking in fact, which were time she'd use where her horn glowed with a soft light, as droplet of magic began to float up around them. They'd stay in place though for now, and might be too subtle for Magnolia to see at first. Specs like this weren't something all bit notice in, and she seemed to prepare a monologue first and foremost.

"I am only doing this so the world can be free of ponies like you! I need your magic to make that possible! A world with no suffering, fear, a world with justice and order!" Magnolia shouted in an extremely enraged tone. "And if you won't submit to me, then you will submit..."

A shame she had not thought of another magic to go with, or she could have attacked while Magnolia spoke. Villains hardly ever expected that to happen for some reason. As if they expected some sort of heros code looked down upon that. Which she could assure Magnolia, that it did not. In fact, most heroes lore encouraged doigng it, for a well functioning ambush attack.

"You're b-being delusional. Even if you get all the strength of this nation, you won't get justice by stealing their powers. You'll just be another Tirek. A monster, killing others h-husbands for opposing their evil..."

A tear ran from her right eye as she said this. She had gone and made it a little bit personal there, though she did mean what she said. Magnolia were delusional by thinking what she did, since while yes, it would take power to do so, it would not work by using only stolen power. It would only make her end up taking all the magic, and thinking that without it, no one could hurt others again. Which were a foolish, short sighted thing to think. As were it, if she thought that her being all powerful, would mean everyone would just do what she wanted, and make everything perfect. Others would only listen as long as they feared her, and fear were finite.

Perhaps she could tell her this another time, when she were bound, gagged, and were forced to face reason. Yet for now, this were a fight, and one she had to spend focus on. Her preparations were almost done.

She seemed to jump at the shadow of a tree, her body poofing away into the shadows. There was silence for a few moments before there seemed to be a loud whooshing sound. Magnolia began drawing the shadows in to where she was at in order to heal herself. They seemed to remove from existence and flow towards where she was much like a black hole. 

"To the darkness...." Magnolia said, her rage fueling her energy here. The shadows began to swirl dangerously around that tree before Magnolia suddenly sprung forth from it like a predator pouncing on a prey. Her target? Zeehva. She wanted to pounce onto her directly and hold her down, and this action was sudden enough that Zeehva might not be able to react.

The time that Magnolia used to heal up, and prepare, were not a bad idea. Made her strong again, and would give her a good chance for a speedy hit. It would however, also chain her down, and give Zeehva time to finish her preparations. It wouldn't be something that'd win this fight more than likely, but it should function in ending it for the time being. She needed to prepare more for fighting Magnolia to win, and she just didn't have the right magic scraps to do that right now.

As Magnolia rushed in to attack, the magic she had lifted up with her horn, would rush towards Zeehva. It'd coalesce into a ball in front of her, just as Magnolia were about twenty centimeters from hitting her. A dark one, with green lines, and a few specs of more healthy looking green, and a vague glimmer of something orange. All in all, about the size of an apple. Yet it wasn't food. Rather, as the orange sprung forth, it would explode. A powerful force that would smash at least Zeehva backwards, and should do the same for Magnolia, regardless of his solid she were now, as this were still partially her magic. It should resonate with her.

Zeehva for one though, were sent violently flying backwards, right into town. A more beneficial area for her due to the magic lingering here being more abundant, and generally of a lighter nature. Though the air had been blown out of her, and she were headed right for an open container. Before hitting it though, she shimmered away again, and ended up on the street, hitting a ball of hay in a cart. Lucky her really, as it would hurt a whole lot less.

*sigh* The things one risks in desperation, yes? And if this didn't work, and Magnolia still came in here to fight, she had to go for another beaker. One she were not thrilled to take into use right now, as it were unrefined, and would not leave her in a good position.

@EQ_Theta

12 hours ago, EQ_Theta said:

“Marry Omen?! I’m too young to start a family! That’s not… Oh, haha. Very funny.”

The only one not finding this amusing of the three, would be Omen. And there mostly because the idea of laughter were alien to her. If she were aware, she likely would have done so too, over this prank. She didn't fully get it, but it seemed like things were okay, and that Sen were not angry or anything, so... Harmless silly thing, yes? It had sounded odd to have them marry too, so it made more sense that they were just teasing him, in her mind.

Rosa for one, would fins this rather humorous for sure. It hadn't been long Sen had fallen for it, but that brief moment before he caught on... It were sincerely priceless, and would be a memory he'd treasure for a long time. Quite the delightful ting to warm his being with on a bad day, he'd imagine. Even if others near him would likely not get why he would suddenly laugh in such a situation, without explanation. Maybe not even then. Some creatures simply had no humor.

13 hours ago, EQ_Theta said:

“Yeah… I lost our little contest and as punishment, I have to get my face painted with a design chosen by you and Omen. I suppose this is something where both you and Omen get to decide what you’d like to see, and I have no choice but to go with it. So, lay it on me. What do you have in mind?”

Lin pondered on this for a moment, though she already had something in mind. As much as she’d like to see her brother looking funny, she’d go for something tame. She was curious about seeing a certain type of look, and her chat with Sod and Mary from earlier gave her a perfect option. 

“Well, Omen and I had a chance to meet Mayor Soda Stream while we were browsing at Weeping Mary’s booth, and there was mention of clowns. I’m thinking of going with that. Let’s make Sen look like a clown because I am unfamiliar with them. Oh, and let’s also throw in one of those really silly-looking mustaches. You know, the ones that look like someone’s been twirling them. How about you, Omen? What would you like to see?” 

"A chance to meet the mayor up close? Fascinating. I Where may he be now?"

Omen would point behind herself, in the right direction as this were asked. She had sniffed the air when his name were brought up, in case they sought him, so she were ready.

"Good to know that you have gotten his scent. It may prove useful at some point, though we should leave him be for now I think. He may well be rather busy."

Omen would lower her hoof again, and prepare to add her own to what Lin had just mentioned, as an idea of what to pain Sen up as.

"Master Discord liked clowns. I would like to see it."

It were one way to earn his favor in times of old, even if he did tend to make their tricks more chaotic. It were just who he were, and as with most draconequui, he simply couldn't help himself when it came to the prospect of adding a little bit of mischief. Though it still didn't take away from him greatly enjoying clowns, and as such, Omen agreed with this being a good thing to go with for Sen. She couldn't recall seeing a big moustache like that on any of the olden ones though, but times changed. Maybe some of them had that now.

"It sounds as if we have a plan then. Let us ask around, and see if we can't find a place that deal with face painting then. Stay close please."

They wouldn't have to search long to find this thing, yet there were somewhat of a line, with various small ones wanting to get in there and have this done. Mostly foals, but there were a small dragon whelp too, and a couple of griffon chicks, curiously waiting too.

They'd have about ten in front of them waiting, so they had to decide whatever or not it were best to wait a little and come back later, or just wait this out. There were some arcade games nearby they could inspect if that were. Seemed like various games where you threw balls, the water shooter that were spoken off earlier, a couple of places one could buy food, and a help desk. Also seemed to be some arcade machines in there of the more technological variant, rigged up to not cost bits, to give folks some alternatives to do, in case they ran out of funds. Though if you lingered there too long, when others wanted to try too, you'd be asked to move along by one of the guards.

"Hmm, seems like we have a bit of a wait to deal with here then... I would advise us doing something else, and see if the line lessens. Yet at the same time, if more arrives, we will just be further behind... What does the rest of you think?"

"I can wait."

Omen spoke first, and said what he assumed she would. Considering the millennia she had spend waiting for Discord, a half hour or so would mean nothing to her. Yet what of the others? That they would see. He imagined they'd like to take in some more sights, rather than stand and wait for this long, and rather risk it. Though they'd see.

====================================================================

@GingerLightning

"Oh, nonono, you don't need to stop rambling at all, Ginger. You provide a pretty valuable perspective to the changeling/pony interaction, as you have grown up among them. Openly, as a half breed. Most folks thought of us as nothing more than scary stories you told your foals about, to keep them in line. Up until Chrysalis's attack that were. Urgh. As if it weren't hard enough to blend unseen into society before her...

Anyway, you have a unique perspective to learn from, and I'm more than happy to learn about it. As is everypony else here. And I can already hear from your experience, how valuable it is to educate others about us. Before King Thorax rose, there were rarely anything good said about us. What little stories you'd be able to find, would be cold, harsh, and mostly untrue. We're only now starting to finally get some positive looks on us, and as such, we have the chance to mold the future, into one where we're not some monster, lurking in the dark of night, wanting to steal their foals, or loved ones. But actual creatures, who have our own problems, and excluding Chrysalis and a few other really bad queens, reason behind why we hunted them.

Hay, with more understanding, we can also start to find healthier way to harvest emotions, that won't make others fear us. Here in the theater, we perform for that, and harvest the excess joy our hard work causes. Those who likes love, could be couples therapists, or lead dating services. Those who likes fear, could help treat those with phobias, and so on, and so forth. There's ways to utilize our need to eat, in ways that either blossoms what they feel enough to let us eat the excess, without issues. Or which helps them deal with some really bad ones.

Hehe, but now I'm the one rambling. Just know that we'll listen to you, and if you have questions about changelings, you're more than welcome to ask. We'll answer as best we can.

We'll go meet the others soon, but just two things.

1. We're a small hive. Only 12 members in total, and we're a close knit bunch. I decided early in my queenhood, that it were best this way, to avoid having to harvest too much, and to easier avoid detection. Everypony is getting ready to greet you, so you'll see them all soon, and we can make introductions there.

2. I want to ask, what do you think of the theater thus far? We've put a lot of work into renovating it thus far, and I'm pretty proud of us all, for what we have done. Just check out the stage."

Cheshire would flutter up, and place herself on the lit stage. It encased her well, and as always when she were on stage, her smile grew a little more. She loved it up here. The performances, the adoration of the crowd. That pride that came from doing hard work, and then feeling a rush of love and joy from the audience, as the show concluded... Aaah, there were just nothing like it. Not for her at least.

She'd invite Ginger and Meiko to join her on stage. The latter of which were currently sniffing some chairs, and licking the upholstery. At least of one particular chair. Though in fairness, he had found gum on it, and were curious.

==================================================================

@Rising Dusk

4 hours ago, Rising Dusk said:

Minty towered over the smaller Tussle to read the file from above.  "I've not had any interactions with this Molotov Boom and cannot speak for his character.  The case was lead by our Detective Rising Dusk.  He makes mention of assisting Mr. Boom with documents collected from one Turntable," read from the report Rising filed.  Tussle closed the file and put it back in the cabinet.  "No need to apologize dear.  I know all too well how someponies can just drive one crazy," she turned to glared at the much larger mare.  Minty promptly looked behind her to see who Tussle might be referring to, but only found a wall.  Starbright and Flare Blitz snickered.

"I remember Professor Turntable. His ideas of magical reapplication were impressive, if not perhaps too ambitious. I don't recall him ever getting substantial results. Tough he had many theories. I hope whomever gets his papers, will manage to succeed where he did not.

As for Molotov... I would advice you to not interact with him. He has a brilliant mind, yet is straddled with the hormones of a teenager, and the subtlety and suave of a half-eroded brick. There is a reason why there were an open tally in Center Zero, as to what department had the highest amount of females, who had physically rejected him in some fashion. Such as pushing him into a barrel.

I may have to ask though... How aware are you of Center Zero? It were a pretty isolated town, with a limited amount of law enforcements, and higher ranking members of the kingdom being directly informed of our location. Incoming and outgoing mail even had to be screened, to ensure that the location were not revealed, or certain other things came out. Not about torture of the like though. Heaven's no. It is more a point of view, which differs, depending on whatever or not you are a loyalist. Those who are - such as the Boom family - believed what we were told, about it being for the sake of best knowing when to get something into society, and having to be reviewed for potential danger. As well as ensuring we had privacy.

Others believe they wanted to control the pace of development in Equestria, and bury those things Princess Celestia did not personally want to see. And what easier way to do so, than building a remote town, and ensure that it were funded well enough to lure in some of the more prominent scientists? Some of them for several generations.

But paranoid conspiracy theories aside, what do you know? As a law enforcement agency that deals in magic, I would assume you would eventually be called in to check things, if the Solar Guards finds nothing of what attacked the town. Which thus far, I am not aware they have, in the past two months they have been there."

She considered speaking up about the seeming lack of respect there were for Minty, but it did not seem prudent. And yet... Nnngh. It were a hard one to abstain from mentioning...

"...And if I may be so bold as to ask: Your interaction are... Common, yes? I am not trying to judge, but it is not an interaction with much respect shown. From my perspective, that is. I may simply not know enough."

=============================================================

@Rising Dusk

7 hours ago, Rising Dusk said:

"This is what we did talk about, but we did agree to let Equestria's Emissary meet with your Queen first.  Myself and Captain Minty don't have the authority to make such a connection as portals.  Our Emissary is likely more than willing to teleport to Copperhagen just as Minty did to meet the Queen."

"𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕣 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕔. 𝕋𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕀 𝕕𝕠 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕤 𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖, 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥. 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕔𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕠 𝕓𝕠𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕦𝕡𝕠𝕟 𝕗𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕒𝕥 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝕓𝕖 𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘: 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕟𝕠 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒 𝕙𝕠𝕨 ℂ𝕠𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕙𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕤 𝕡𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕠𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣. 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕕𝕕𝕚𝕕 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕥 𝕠𝕟𝕒  𝕞𝕒𝕡, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕥𝕠  𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟 𝕒𝕟 𝕠𝕓𝕛𝕖𝕔𝕥, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕦𝕡 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕞 𝕠𝕗 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕫𝕖𝕟𝕤. 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕦𝕡 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥, 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕦𝕞𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕣, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦. 𝕀𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕓𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤.

𝕀𝕗 𝕨𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕔𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦, 𝕨𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕙𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕥 𝕥𝕠𝕨𝕟, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕨𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕠𝕨𝕟, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕘𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞- 𝕆𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕕𝕤𝕚𝕣𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟, 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕦𝕤, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕒 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟, 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕙 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕝𝕖𝕚𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖.. 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕒 𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕗 𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕒𝕗𝕖𝕥𝕪."

She did not think that Rising had much interest in being stabbed by a random citizen, thinking he were an attacker, out to get them. It would not reflect well on any party, and frankly, this would in time be the faster method of dealing with things. Unless Equestria wanted to send one to them, and that seemed les likely. Or at least less practical, as they were already so far along with things.

7 hours ago, Rising Dusk said:

"We did have one guest come visit Equestria, but she'd not undead.  She's just as lively as I am,"

"𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟. 𝕎𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕕, 𝕚𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕤. 𝕀𝕗 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕖, 𝕡𝕡𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕠, 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖, 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕛𝕦𝕕𝕘𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥.

ℕ𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟, 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖, 𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝕨𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕖? 𝔹𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕪𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝕛𝕦𝕕𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕓𝕪 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤."

If the others could hear the conversation, Grave would look at Rising, and shake her head, clearly stating via this that she did not want to go back again. A point that had been reiterated several times. Though if they could not, she would continue to wander around the room, and examine the place. she wouldn't pick anything up, but she'd look at things, certainly. Sometimes very closely.

===========================================================

@abrony-mouse

In the wilderness, far off the beaten path, sat a tent, with a smoldering campfire. The coals were getting colder, yet a little amount of smoke still rose from it.

The campsite overlooked an old, overgrown heap of a temple. Were it not for the small hole overlooking near the top, one would hardly be able to tell this were not just a hill, rather than a half-submerged temple of unknown origins. Somepony must have been there before.

And somepony were indeed there. Sprayed out in front of the tent, shaking in cold sweat, laid a stallion.

0AOAL2X.png

His hat laid on the ground, whilst his jacket were in tatters. Judging by the long cut on the side, it seemed somewhat obvious that he had been hit by something, or some creature. And whatever it had been, might have been poisonous, as the cold sweat and twirling were not making him look good.

There were a selection of herbs and a mortal nearby, along with water, and a few odds and ends, so he appeared to have been ready to fix this himself. It appeared he had passed out before getting far though, and as such, whatever were afflicting him, were ransacking through him. It were probably nothing lethal, but it seemed obvious that it were not pleasant, and it left him very vulnerable. Considering the area had some predators in it, that were not a good thing.

================================================================

@Windy Breeze

On 1/8/2021 at 3:47 AM, Windy Breeze said:

“Communication is the best way to connect others and make friendships. At least that what my parents told me” Tepe said.

“And Friendship is Magic” Windy added, her eyes looking up, blinking, and smiling as if making her look cute “Oh, I always believed in that quote"

Tepe looked at her “I think I've heard that before but I don't know where” for a long time of wondering around Equestria, he has forgotten whoever said that quote.

"Friendship actually is magic in Equestria. It's one of the magic schools we have, though I don't know how it works really. Unicorn studies were more for most of my cousins. I had to learn how to fly instead, which were fun too. The pegasi that lives near us, gets really competitive, so they push for us to really give it our all."

And she wasn't kidding. That place held several races, and as such they bet on most everything when it came to flying. Including who had the fastest student, and which one could fly the highest. Wingspan were also measures, which were at least one bet she had won for her trainer. One of the only ones though, as she wasn't a massively strong mare, nor the fastest among them.

"It's still a nice sentence. I think I heard the princesses said that at some point? I could've sworn I read it somewhere at least... Well, doesn't really matter, I guess. The sentence is nice, no matter who first said it."

Sorrow would chug down more of her drink, and now start to wipe the sweat off her brow, with the napkin. It were starting to stop pippling forth, so she could finally do this properly. Her tongue were still feeling a little rough tough, but hopefully the desert would help that. Where they should have ordered three. The staff could think about that what they wanted.

@Windy Breeze @Califorum @Kujamih

“We are pleased by your generosity, but no need, we have a map” Luna's horn turn light blue, the same color of her cutie mark, and a map- no, a map which looks straight out of a sci-fi fiction appears out of thin air, looking more like a blue holorgram but with shimmering white sparkles dancing in it.

"Uuuh, Holographic map. Very impressive work that is. Pretty detailed too.

My great-uncle tried making one of these once. He ended up scorching his mustache right off his face, but the theory were still solid. I really should pull out that blueprint one of these days, and check it out... What were I saying again? Right, right. This here is dang impressive. Pure magic I take it? Or are you engineers of a kind too?"

He'd still smile, and be a little flirty, but for some reason... He just weren't feeling it. Why were that? Usually he liked seeing some fine mares like this. And at least one of these two sounded like they might have some smarts too, if this weren't pure magic. They hadn't yet hit him either, so that might mean they didn't find him utterly repulsive either, so what gave.

...It was Her, wasn't it? Gosh darn it. Why were it that he had to meet Void again? Such a tall build. That nervous nature. Such curvy... Eyes. Creative and brilliant in her own way too, judging by how impressive that glass eye of hers were, which he had learned were self made. On the road no less. No small feat for once who had to self teach this sort of craft.

Sure he had met other mares - hay, he were talking to two now - but ergh... It just wasn't the same. He kept comparing them to her, and finding them lacking somehow.

And of course, he were not with a lot of luck with Void. She hadn't beaten him of or anything, but that little powder-keg of a sister she had. Ho-boy, she liked bashing him around. Though granted, he deserved it a lot of the times, and he knew it. If he didn't think he deserved it, he'd probably have some choice words, or pressed charges for assault.

Did this mean he loved her, or just had a current ideal? Were it that unattainability, due to the way she acted, and how her sis were immensely overprotective, that intrigued him? He didn't know, and this sure meant there were something to think about here. Maybe he should lay off flirting with these two all together, while he thought on it?

...Nah. Might just be a temporary feeling, and it didn't hurt knowing where he stood with others right now. Currently, he were still single, and ready to mingle. And to hopefully not be thrown into a container, or slapped again. They'd see where this went.

Molotov would stand and wait to see what they'd respond, before turning briefly to answer the big one. The *human*, as she called herself.

"Now we are talking civilized again. It surprises me in such a place as this one can create A.I. technology. I have been to many worlds and dimensions, so I have seen it all. And as for your other questions, filly, a Hellcat is a type of vehicle. However that specific type of vehicle could transform into a dragonfly...he had access to one of my weaknesses that makes him so dangerous. I hope I killed him."

"I dunno about all that murder talk, but I'll have you know that I do have functioning AI working. Took me most of my life, and 1572 failed attempts, before I finally cracked it. I'm sure Felecia is gonna pop out to check up on things soon enough, so if you see a giant, metallic spider, don't get defensive, or try hurting her, alright?"

"Killing is bad. You should try and be friends instead of doing nasty things to eachother."

Blitz would take over there, and put her perspective on things. Which were mostly what she kept thinking: That you shouldn't try and kill others. Scare them off sometimes? Sure. But killing was bad! It were the sort of thing nasty trouble-heads did. Unless she were some sort of hero, and it was a foe to vanquish? *gasp* A hero from another world? So cool!

She looks at the filly and Blitz, hugging the filly closer. "I can turn into whatever I want, whenever I want...within reason of course. I utilize this ability at a maximum capacity. It seems I will have to blend in here..." she said and backed off.

With a red flash and shifting forms, Cali stood there...as a pony. A deep blue coat, a cutie mark of a key unlocking a lock. Her hair was an orange-red tone, her eyes also red with black framed glasses. She was a unicorn mare and stood there, as if trying to amaze them.

One who were now also a pony! This one just got more and more cool!

"Oooh, ooh. You're really good at doing *poof* Tranformation! Kinda like a changeling. Do you eat emotions too?"

If she did, she'd likely get indegestion from being near Blitz, as she were oozing it off of her, more or less.

Blue would glance at Cali, just in time for the latter to turn into a mare, her shy demeanor quickly vanished replaced by awe, she spread and wings and flew at Cali's unicorn form “Whoa, you can also shape shift!? I have heard Changelings can didguise but not a bipedal creature” she reached out a hoof and began to rub Cali's fur “Ooh, even the fur is nice too"

"Uhuh. She were real smooth before, and she'd all cuddly and hug-pudgy now."

Blitz would rub her head on the now-mare's front leg, and felt the more familiar coat, over the bare skin, rub against her mane. Still nice and hug worthy, but she'd wait a teensie bit to do that.

As everypony seemed to be on her then, Molotov would shrug, and turn to Light. Somepony had to remember he were here, right? Might as well be him. The females were having a big ol' chatter anyway.

On 1/8/2021 at 1:28 PM, Kujamih said:

Light crouched down and patted the kids head and said. " Mistah shiny?..." Light smiled at the filly. "Your machine is very impressive! A very impressive inventor indeed." Blitz was pleased at Lights comments. 

" You just need a little bit more experience and guidance from your brother and you'd be much more better... No out class your brother!.. don't tell him that okay?... That'll be our little secret."  Blitz smiled and giggled at Lights remarks. " Excuse me while i talk to your brother miss Blitz."

"Don't feel bad for her not responding to you mate, she'll get around to it. Just a lot of new folks here now, and sis is a bit scatter-brained.

You're probably right in her outshining me someday though. In her own department, anyway. I'm more of a robotics stallion. Blitz are a lot like grandpa. Fireworks and explosives. Heh, if you could see the list of protocols we had to put up back home, in case we couldn't find her... The things she sometimes snuck off to make were really something.

Can't let her be in the kitchen either. Literally seen her somehow explode the whole thing, in less than ten seconds. Amazing she only ended up in a full body cast really.

Anyway, think you can shed some light on what you're doing here? The ladies are talking, so we might as well get the boring chat out of the way, eh? Preferably before Felicia pops out. She doesn't like it when she doesn't know what's going on. Security AI's, you know? Have a life of her own, but still have that baseline program to consider.

Did you two pop up because of the portal or something? It didn't rip you out of your dimension, right? I got a lot of things working, but not interdimensional travel sort of things. Hay, that power source sis nicked, were supposed to be for a fountain. Gonna haver to scrap that one and start over."

• Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom

Magnolia wasn't interested in conversation with her enemy. She had already planned to go into town anyways, and upon that blast that resonated within her it was quite painful, she growled as she was thrown into the air in the opposite direction. Yet this worked in her favor. That town had lots of ponies to drain and steal from and she was going to do exactly that soon enough. She poofed into mist as to not take fall damage but stood there for a minute or so, gather her thoughts and composure back from that blast. Magnolia had to act fast though, Zeehva seemed to use beakers in order to gain an advantage. And Magnolia couldn't allow such a thing.

Magnolia looked towards the town through the trees before she inhaled deeply in her breathe. She smirked at the thought of draining a Unicorn's magic, to up her own however Zeehva's focus was on magic. So, Magnolia set upon draining the strength of an Earth pony. It was Earth pony strength and resolve that she needed, however with a Unicorn's magic that would alter Magnolia's magical 'taint', as she realized that Zeehva was using her own music against her. And with a different source to pull from, it would slow down Zeehva's crafting of new fluids in her beakers, as well as their effectiveness against her. So she hoped.

Magnolia teleported from shadow to shadow, jumping into the shadows like a pond and popping up in the shade of the trees. She wasn't going to enter where Zeehva was flung. She was going to enter in another part of town. She set her thoughts to that. From tree to tree she had moved before vanishing into the shadows at the side of one of the outer houses in ponyville. She looked for any ponies who were waiting around alone, or in their homes (preferably). 

If she had located a pony in their home walking around as she sat in the shadows looking in the windows of homes, she would flow through the windows of said home and begin her spell on the victim. She could waste no more time here. No talking, this was a real challenge and one that Magnolia hadn't had in a very long time. Magnolia wouldn't let her monologuing and conversation get in the way of this one. She realized that mistake, and wasn't going to repeat it.

And as for whoever she found, they are in for a surprise. 

@Kujamih  @Windy Breeze @Blitz Boom

Cali looked to the filly in confusion. "Eat emotions? No. I don't need to eat anything at all really, I can eat normal food if I wish but I don't eat emotions. Sometimes you have to kill, or you yourself get killed. Not everything can just be fixed with words, no, no it can't be, thats simply impossible at least with my enemies." Cali sighed and then looked to the other.

"As for your spider thing, I hope your not lying to me or in Cohorts to the Snarl. They create machines out of metal to attack me with." Cali said with a little bit of a warning tone.

@Blitz Boom

Windy shrugged while Tepe simply smiled in acknowledge.

Seeing Sorrow, Windy, and.... Another ghost that he not recognize, Razor approached them... From the wall, startling Windy, who did not expect to see a head appear in a wall, Tepe was also shocked but he just stared at the griffon with wide eyes.

Just before everyone could express their emotions to their friend, Razor spoke up “Guys, I got bad news, all of you have to get out of town!”

@Blitz Boom @Califorum @Kujamih

“Hologram?” Luna wasn't a scientist, so she doesn't know what hologram mean, not she knew the word actually exist, this goes the same for Blue “Pure magic, but the spell is difficult to enchant. A wise doctor from our town once told me my magic relies on light, however I have yet to believe that theory”

Upon hearing about killing from Cali, Luna glanced at the latter with a horrified look, Blue, who was still examining the coat of the human-turned unicorn also did the same but expressed her views on killing by words “Kill...?" She become nauseous for a moment but she managed to stop it and the urge to black out too. Despite the mention of taking lives, she continued to rub the fur.

Luna was in between the thoughts of arresting Cali for murder or ignore the case and ask who is she after to. Afterall, at least one extra help from someone working for the royalty.

Edited by Windy Breeze
  • Brohoof 1

@Windy Breeze @Blitz Boom @Kujamih

Cali looks to Luna. "Sometimes, it is kill or be killed. And I'll be damned if I get killed for something that I never did or something that I didn't do. When you are out there, with your powers, and your enemies have theirs, it is not a fight of morals, but a fight of survival. They attacked me first and started it. Their insidious forms can shift and change somewhat like I can, however they always have a knack for blaming me for all their sorrows and wanton problems. You simply don't know what it is like, to be under threat, and to survive with those you don't know what they my do. So you do what you do..." she bent down to an even eye level with Luna. "To survive..."

Cali then turns away from them. "When you are in situations of life or death, what is on your mind? Nothing else, but you. When you have to protect yourself, you have no time for anyone else.' 

@Califorum

Blue jumped with a yelp away from Cali, who has transformed into what it seems to be like a bird. Luna looks up at Cali, backing away until she's forced to sat on her rear like a dog, her horn slightly glowing in light blue hue, her ears pinned back to her head, and eyes widened “I-I'm a royal guard, that's why I couldn't help but think about arresting you... Also how did you know i was thinking about that?”

Edited by Windy Breeze

@Windy Breeze

Cali simply laughs at Luna. "The thing with laws, order...all of it is good for others. But not good for me. As a conscious being myself, I know no bounds. I chain myself to nobody, nothing. I am as I am, I would rather die as I am than live as I am not. After seeing the eyes of authority for long enough time, you will begin to interpret everything of how they believe and see the world. Believe me, you can never arrest me and you never will. After all, your laws do not appear anywhere else since you can't enforce them..." the bird smiled before turning back to her pony form.

"Words and laws are nothing but words on a paper, it is up to the individual to act on them. It is why every agreement and treaty there ever was will be eventually broken as we are conscious beings, and thus, we look out for ourselves above all others. Search your heart. You know it to be true." Cali says in a surprisingly honest tone.

@Windy Breeze

Cali simply stood there as if triumphantly. "Whats that, you find yourself speechless? It's funny really, when you think everything you have learned to believe is true, then when encountered with the unknown you are shown what you really can be. I never started out like this, you know." Cali frowned slightly.

@Califorum

Luna turned and frowned, her expression telling Cali she couldn't understand what she's saying “Don't speak of something like I'm force to work for the royalty. I become a guard with my own will and I have previously worked as a town guard for a town where me and Blue are raised" he expression softed “I understand you have a different view of royalty, especially since we are not born in the same planet, which means our royalties are different yet still has similarities. Here, the princesses make rules to maintain peace, we ponies willingly obey without doubts or questions”

@Windy Breeze

Cali smiled to that. "I am sure that probably isn't the case, in my example Kings and Queens dominated over nations, sometimes with absolute power. If they didn't like you, they could simply send you to be executed or worse. But by the time that I was born, that had been done away with and Kings and Queens ruled as figureheads, with little power or control. In the worst cases in my world's history, they abandoned their people in times of need and got executed by revolutionaries. That is what happened in places in my world called France, or Russia." 

@Califorum

Luna and Blue was horrified to hear that. To hear such rulers take the lives of those they ruled over just because they don't like them. She haven't heard any kind of rulers like those Cali mentioned from the land she came called France and Russia.

“That's madness...” it was not Luna who whispered but the mare behind Cali. Blue Wingtips have heard all of it. Who deserved to be persecuted? No one, even how evil they are, putting them behind bars is better than having their bloods stain their hooves.

@Windy Breeze

Cali pulled out a book from...somewhere and handed it to them. "Read this. This is about France's rulers, specifically King Louis the 16th and some of the other rulers of Europe." she said and handed it to them, wanting to see their reactions. "But where I hail from, is a land called the United States. We rebelled 300 years ago against such rulers, of Britain and fought for our freedom and independence but later on our country became a shim sham of a lie, a corrupted republic if anything." 

@Califorum

Luna took the book with her magic. She looked at the cover of the book which held the title of the book, which is about history of civilizations. Blue walks and stood beside her, intrigued by the book. They would not react quickly, as they open the book and flipped to one of the pages.

@Windy Breeze

The book basically talked about the history of civilization, how humanity emerged in Africa, spread throughout the world and all that, leading to the Roman Empire and the Dynasty eras of China, to the dark ages of Europe, The founding of the United States, Texan Independence and the wildwest WW1, and WW2 where the Germans came out victorious and the cold war between the Germans and Americans. The Americans and Germans fought in several proxy conflicts, the first man on the moon was a German and the detente between the Third Reich and the United States in the late 90s and the end of the cold and the era of peace between them and the rest of the world, and rapid liberalization in Germany. Cali watches as they read, they probably read. 

@Califorum @Windy Breeze @Blitz Boom  

"Boring chat?" Light questioned.

"What if this has something to do with your sister?" Light said to Molotov 

"" You're smart right? You think no one wouldn't notice your sister? For example... Cali over there... I don't know what her intention is... But what a coincidence her being here... And the 2 mares... I don't know why they're here either... Might be a coincidence...

and for me.... Well I'll spare you the suspense and say... It's not a coincidence." 

Light noticed that he got Molotov's full attention, he expected nothingless from a caring brother.

Light starts to notice Molotov's face is starting to get serious.

"Don't worry... If i had Ill intention... I would've taken your sister while the creature was distracting you all... And for those 3 mares bickering about royalty and history I'm sure they have no Ill will on your sister.... They already completely forgot that we existed."

Light paused and observed the dimension he is in.

"But. Lets just say my BOSS noticed this dimension to have a lot of problems... Lets say maybe your family causing a lot of trouble. And your sister a potential threat... If my boss noticed her... You think the rest of the big shots wouldn't?

So what do you think about our boring chat? Should we continue?"

Edited by Kujamih
Miss spell

@Blitz Boom

“Okay then, everyone wants to see me look like a clown? I guess I have to honor that request.”

Frankly, Sen didn’t know what a clown looked like, but he wouldn’t want to spoil himself by asking what it was before he got a chance to see it for himself. Though going by what his sister said, he’d probably wonder if the facial hair was part of the getup. The most he was hoping for himself is if Lin’s and Omen’s request was a tame one. 

The siblings would follow Rosa to see a line growing by the stand that would provide them with their needs. Nearby were some machines and other booths where they could continue playing, and it would be the distraction Sen might want to try his luck and win something for the night. But, seeing as he’s already gone through five rounds of various games with Rosa, he’d give himself a rest. Lin and Omen were also coming from a fishing game, and it was unlikely they’d want to give up their spot on the line. Omen’s response and willingness to wait cemented their option. 

“We’ll wait here as well. I’d like to take a moment to rest from playing games.”

“So, what was the Mayor Soda Stream like? What did you talk about?”

“Welcoming and friendly, younger than what his looks suggest. He says if Elder Ghilan wants to come over and meet him, he could do so. We ought to inform him about the visit though. He was asking about you and Rosa, though he probably knew that from speaking with Queen Cheshire. Now that I think about it, what would you like to do once we’re done here?”

Lin posed her question to the others. Sen seems to be preoccupied with the whole face painting thing for now, which left Rosa and Omen. At this point, the longma didn’t really seem to notice how much time was passing by simply because there was just so much to do. They’ve done quite a few things now, and there seems to be more, at least in Lin’s to-do list. 

@abrony-mouse

In the wilderness, far off the beaten path, sat a tent, with a smoldering campfire. The coals were getting colder, yet a little amount of smoke still rose from it.

The campsite overlooked an old, overgrown heap of a temple. Were it not for the small hole overlooking near the top, one would hardly be able to tell this were not just a hill, rather than a half-submerged temple of unknown origins. Somepony must have been there before.

And somepony were indeed there. Sprayed out in front of the tent, shaking in cold sweat, laid a stallion.

0AOAL2X.png

His hat laid on the ground, whilst his jacket were in tatters. Judging by the long cut on the side, it seemed somewhat obvious that he had been hit by something, or some creature. And whatever it had been, might have been poisonous, as the cold sweat and twirling were not making him look good.

There were a selection of herbs and a mortal nearby, along with water, and a few odds and ends, so he appeared to have been ready to fix this himself. It appeared he had passed out before getting far though, and as such, whatever were afflicting him, were ransacking through him. It were probably nothing lethal, but it seemed obvious that it were not pleasant, and it left him very vulnerable. Considering the area had some predators in it, that were not a good thing.

@Blitz Boom

f2vFT4m.jpg

Fuchsia approaches cautiously. This was not a safe area and even though it looked like a pony in need, you could never be sure. She had had her fair share of surprises from beings (including ponies!) pulling the whole 'pony in distress' ruse she knew nothing of the temple. She had already prowled the area looking for any ambushers.

Her normally bright Fuchsia coat was daubed in dirt to mask her scent and make her less conspicuous. Even her fuchsia furred ears are camouflaged - her battered leather Stetson sports a specially made mesh which allows them to poke through but also hide them from hostile eyes. They currently twitch brightly this way and that as she considers what to do. Eventually she decides; she picks up a clump of dirt in her grubby hoof. With a final check on her path of retreat she casts it near the stallion's face and ducks down as far behind the undergrowth as it will allow. Her haunches tingle, ready to bolt at any sign of hostility.