Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Casual stroll

Blitz Boom

@Blitz Boom

“Give up? Not when I’m getting the hang of the game, my friend!”

Though Sen was getting a firm understanding of the game, Lin wasn’t faring as well as she had thought. Seemed like she was nowhere close to getting the water into the clown’s mouth with consistency. How Sen was managing was beyond her, but it didn’t look like she could fare better without rethinking her strategy. She stopped for a moment to just watch Sen and Rosa, hoping to pick up something that could give her a fighting chance. 

In the meantime, Sen didn’t see the clown’s mouth moving, which explained why his aim was being thrown off periodically. He would pay closer attention to this as he continued filling up his balloon. Now that he knew he was leading, he was aiming to maintain that advantage. Besides, he would need to keep this up after already declaring that he was getting the hang of it. Once he sees the mouth moving up, he'd adjust his aim and lessen the strength of his water's stream. With this momentum, he could already see himself scoring one win for the night. He wouldn't even feel too bad if he wouldn't win anything else tonight. His gut told him this was the one, and he'll make sure it will happen.

“I’m gonna win any minute now, Rosa! I think your question is better directed at Lin. Looks like she’s lagging behind!”

“Hey! Indirectly teasing me? I didn’t think you had in you, brother. I’ll catch up; you’ll see.” 

Sen didn’t seem to take Rosa’s goading, but that was mostly because he was in a good rhythm. Compared to him, Lin’s unexpected competitiveness was a welcome addition to the already tense game. Though she may be ready to concede a first place finish, she wouldn’t metaphorically throw in the towel just yet. Winning might be out of the question, but a close second might be possible. Once she’s seen enough from Rosa’s and Sen’s strategies, she’d start playing catch-up, though she’d do so after glancing toward Omen to see how she’s faring.

@Blitz Boom
Charir not understanding a word that was being said, kept being curious and mostly ignored the conversation, only paying enough attention to be ready in case something happened, though luckily he didn't really need to take part anyway since the others took care of talking.

The griffons wouldn't be able to see any break in an act or anything with Ruby, after all, this 'pony' was ironically enough probably the most tolerating of the bunch when it came to death and brutality "We do, in fact, we last hunted today, the smaller lizard even took a small trophy from the hunt." her tone was nonchalant, but there was just enough pride mixed in that it told clearly about her not caring about the way the griffons spoke about ponies, the use of the word lizard was also purposeful, it was a way to challenge the inferiority of ponies without stating it outright. She of course believed ponies were inferior, but she had a act to keep up, and a pony thinking ponies were inferior could raise some questions. "Though I admit I don't know much about collecting hides, I prefer collecting bones." 

And if her words weren't enough, her actions soon proved that she had stronger stomach than the guards, as during the conversation, a crow had gotten bit too brave and went to bother Charir, and Charir got a hit in on it around the time Ruby finished her last sentence. The hit wasn't enough to kill the bird though, and instead it fell injured hitting Ruby in the head and landing in front of her, after which Ruby just looked at the injured bird and crushed its head with her hoof, which of course sent out quite a nasty sound, after which she threw the now dead bird to Charir, who looked quite apologetic when his eyes met Ruby's. He proceeded to eat the bird when Ruby looked back towards the griffons.

She moved her hoof against the ground a bit to clean off the worst of what had stuck to it, good thing they were going out of the city so dirty hooves didn't really matter. She then looked at the two griffons again, with obviously fake remorse on her face and in her tone she said "Oh, I hope you aren't too sentimental about your less developed kin, I didn't consider that before ending its life" it was meant as more of a jab rather than insult, but ultimately she didn't really care how it was taken.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It made certain sense that Scarecrow couldn't truly feel the emotions he would have felt if he could, after all, feelings were very physical thing, being the work of different chemicals in the brain, and Scarecrow had neither, the chemicals or the brain., though who knew, maybe there was still a way for that feeling to return someday, his existence alone went against nature, so it wasn't out of the question that something like that could happen. 

"It was...refreshing, I can't say I see the appeal of kicking a ball, but at least it was different from my usual existence." "And it is positive that no trouble presented itself that would have caused problems, but it seems I need to train myself a bit on the use of correct amount of strength, it is tricky to regulate that without the usual limits." he didn't want to accidentally harm someone by being too rough 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The kobolds would try the new ones one at a time, and Sheska having the softer options, she would be the first one to go through them both "They are both good, though the first one, Honey Yum was it called? It was bit better, I don't really have any specific reason for that, but if I had choose from these two, I would more likely take that one." it was the chocolate that did it for her, even if she didn't know it herself for sure, though the honey was also big part of it, it wasn't a new taste for her per say, but the honey here was sweeter than back home, the honey and the flowers used for honey back in their Equestria had been twisted by the magical night of Nightmare moon, so they, like everything else, was that bit of more unpleasant than here.

For Trox it was bit more clear why he had the opinion he had "The Licorice Bomb was better from my two, the other one wasn't bad, don't get me wrong, but the constantly changing taste isn't really my thing." it didn't mean he wouldn't take one if offered in future, like he said, it wasn't bad, it just changed bit too quickly "Maybe if each taste was around bit longer it could work better for me." "Would have loved to have access to something like the Bombs back when I lost my limbs though, they're surprisingly calming to eat." instead he had been chewing on wood and sucking ice, sure it had worked, but something like this would have obviously been more pleasant. 

@EQ_Theta

On 2021-05-13 at 3:48 PM, EQ_Theta said:

“I’m gonna win any minute now, Rosa! I think your question is better directed at Lin. Looks like she’s lagging behind!”

“Hey! Indirectly teasing me? I didn’t think you had in you, brother. I’ll catch up; you’ll see.” 

The amount of confidence in this game were admirable, but in the end, there would only end up being one winner. However, the battle for second and third were still there to fight for, with Omen having her solid fourth place. But she were okay with that. She didn't have much of a competitive gene, and merely just played to do something with her friends. With her delay, it would be a minor miracle if she actually caught up and got third, so with her mostly out of the game, it came down to the other, more normal beings to duke it out. And much as Rosa tried to catch up, there would only be one balloon that would pop before long, and that would belong to the one they had teased basically all night, which would be Sen. The clerk would be clapping as it were, and toot a little horn she had beneath the counter.

"Ding ding ding, we got a winner! Now who's gonna take second place? Come one folks, let's see what you got."

Rosa might have lost the first spot, but he still had a chance against Lin. He had gotten a fine enough angle to work with now, and moved it calmly around to try and facilitate it correctly, but this game were just not going fantastic for him. Still a good deal better than Omen, but that were not exactly saying much.

As it stood right now, Lin and him were about equal, at a two thirds filled balloons, and both of them having a solid angle to go with. Lest something changed though, Lin would be able to pop her balloon about a second before Rosa did, which would earn her a toot as well. In the end, there would only be Omen left, and she would be told that it were time to stop. Which she then did.

"Good fight everypony. Hope he'll let you get a rematch somewhere else, so you get a chance for payback."

===============================================================

@Windy Breeze

On 2021-05-13 at 3:31 AM, Windy Breeze said:

“Don't cut me off all a sudden, Blunt!”

Miss had a temper when interrupted by the lower ranked goons it seemed. Definitely a leader type. Just like Mistress Needle. She too didn't like those beneath her to interrupt her words, or stop her from her work. Whatever that work may be at the time. Flinty and her had differences though, with Flinty being more one to snap and get emotional, whilst Needle had a penance for glaring at you in a way that made it clear what she thought of you, before she calmly, and coldly, told you what would happen, if you tried to do whatever had irked her again. And if it then happened... Well, no one could say they hadn't been warned.

On 2021-05-13 at 3:31 AM, Windy Breeze said:

“You and Blunt should wait somewhere else, seeing two individuals for hours after looking out from their window as very suspicious. Me and Shackles will go and make a new 'identity'”

"Yes, Miss Flinty. Pony come with me now, yes? I know a place. Can see this place from, but not close."

She'd direct Blunt over with a wave, and lead him towards a very fun little place. An alleyway with a dumpster, and an old broom. Along with a rusty bucket. Likely something related to cleaning the roof, and brush up whatever fell down from there. It had a fair view to the inn too. The side of it, to be exact, and as this was a trashy little alleyway, it were unlikely there were windows pointed here. And if there were, they'd still be able to hide from sight, by going in some. It should give them a fair vantage point, though Pop would have another route.

"Pretend to work, and ponies no ask questions. I clean roof, you collect. Keep eye on inn, yes?"

Long as there wasn't an issue with this plan, she'd climb the wall, and go up to start cleaning out the drain pipe. Nice and thoroughly, which meant slow. Wasn't the first time she stalked out by helping like this, and rarely anyone took notice of her. And if they did, it tended to be n a positive way.

================================================================

@Starforce Glimmer

On 2021-05-13 at 12:27 AM, Magnolia said:

"It smells quite pleasing in here, and I quite like this necklace here. What do you think about picking this one out? And I quite enjoy the smell of this place...but as for what I like to drink? Hmm..." Magnolia didn't have an answer to that question.

"I think it's a good choice. It seems very fitting for a friendship necklace, and the interlocking part is well done. Let me just have a little look more around to see what else is here before we go up to the register, okay? It'll give you some time to think about what you might like to drink."

Zeehva knew what she wanted for herself, but she wouldn't push Magnolia towards an answer like that. She'd have patience, and then see what she came up with. Might be something simple, or a thing they didn't sell, but they would just have to wait and see what came of it. And in the meantime, Zeehva's eyes scouted around, to have some idea of what else might be here. They stood in a pretty good spot to see several shelves after all, so perhaps she could end up finding something here that'd interest her. Bone were not the most normal thing that she worked with, but the crystal did make her wonder if perhaps there might be something more to her liking.

On 2021-05-13 at 12:27 AM, Magnolia said:

She was not big into drinks however, since they were in a city no doubt there was ample opportunities to try out some drinks. "No need to apologize, I actually would normally drink water all things considered but I feel like trying out some beverages that have a certain flare to them perhaps? What kind of drinks do you enjoy?" she'd ask awkwardly, she was not used to small talk like this but saw no harm in it at all. She was happy by the state of affairs. 

"Oh, me? Well, I usually drink herbal tea. It's a bit of a thing in Zebrica. Well... More than a little, I suppose."

It had a lot to do with the herbs they had to use for it, but there were a plethora of traditional drinks to chose from in Zebrica, and the majority of those were teas. Seeing how she had lived there for some time, after arriving to be with her husband, she had picked up this habit too. Amongst others.

"A-Anyway, you uhm... You want something with a bit of flare to it, yes? I think perhaps something with a spice then wouldn't be bad. Might be beast to ask him what sort he have to offer, but cinnamon isn't bad. More of a sweet taste though, but there could be some variation. Just let me have a little look around first, and we'll go there. Promise. There seems to be a line now anyway, so probably best to give it a little time to thin out."

She'd wander over into a corner, and round a shelf, then suddenly stopped up. A light nearly glimmering in her eyes, as they fell upon the things that she had been hoping to find: A section fully focused on crystals. Raw ones, formed ones, others used in decorations, etc. But what her eyes fell upon, were one in particular. One that appeared a little dusty, so not something that had been looked at a lot it appeared, yet the wooden stand with the dozen regular sized, crystal vials, were exactly what she had been looking for. Sure they didn't have corks in them, as these were more for show, but that were easy to get hold of. It were the vials themselves that weren't, and after breaking yet another one, while she were having her fight with Magnolia earlier, she desperately needed new ones.

"Perfect! Or well, nearly, but it's a minor thing to find corks. A nice, lucky break this is. Are you seeing anything interesting, Magnolia?"

While speaking, she'd carefully pick up the stand, and bat to the vials a little. The nice, clangy sound from them hitting one another, made her smile a little, as she examined them closer. Had to make sure they weren't cracked, or bad things could happen.

======================================================================

@Windy Breeze @Starforce Glimmer @Kujamih

On 2021-05-13 at 1:16 AM, Cali said:

Cali snuggled Blitz there, enjoying the feeling of her soft head against Cali's fur. She giggled and patted Blitz, and then hugged her tightly. "I thank you for your care, Blitz." she would pat Blitz's mane happily, enjoying this.

"Friends needs nice words and hugs. You and big brother especially."

Cali had saved Molotov, and he would be hurting when he eventually stirred back to life, so they'd need/deserve some positive attention right away. And Cali even hugged her back, which were nice. A shame she wasn't in her human form anymore, as Blitz wondered how that'd feel, but hugs were hugs. They were good, and she'd enjoy them, as she always had. Or well, believed that she always had. She still only had a few months of actual memories to work with, despite how much Molotov had tried to tell her about the past, and hope that she'd remember their family.

Sadly she still didn't, but at least she new they were family. He had presented the evidence, told her things that made sense, and had the same knack for making stuff like she had. He even had the same last half of a name like her, so she had accepted what he were, and hoped that eventually, she'd remember what he were like when she were younger. Before she woke up in that crater in the Everfree Forest. But for now, she'd go with the memories they were making on a day to day basis. This day especially looked like it'd have a lot of weird ones for that collection, hehe.

On 2021-05-13 at 1:16 AM, Cali said:

Cali would stand up a bit disapprovingly of Blitz's actions here and watched her disassemble the stove there, amazed ath ow fast she was disassembling it. "Whats the point of building something, if only we blow it up? Let's build something for Molotov, as a surprise when he wakes up perhaps? How about another Spider companion or something of that sort?" Cali asked. 

"Anything that goes boom can be built, but have you thought about building something else, Or focusing on something more...constructive? When you blow it up, its gone. So its not that good use of a time, don't you think? I wanna build something for Molotov, but what?" Cali asked, thinking deeply. 

"I like fireworks and kaboomies. They're not there long, but they're really pretty, and the sound is amazing, hehe.

But I still make stuff too that's not exploding. See? I have wings, they're not exploding. Yet. I think? I didn't use anything explosive... Oh well, probably nothing. But but but! I make funny trinkets too, and big brother have started to show me how to make funny machines. It's pretty fun, and there's some kablammo when they go puff puff. I dunno how to power these things though. I tried electricity once, but it got out of the box, and set fire to the forest. That wasn't nice of it. Big brother says he uses the sun to power lots of things, but I don't know how to do that. Maybe we build stuff with wires and things, and he puts in sun gems too? I can totally build something like that, that probably won't explode. Maybe? hehe, guess we'll see, yey!"

Blitz were somewhat... Crazy, honestly, but she meant well, and she did like to make things that lasted too. Things like engines were new to her though, with her only seeing some of what Molotov did himself to work with. As he mostly went with robots, she sorta figured she could run it like that, and then make room for some kind of power crystal, or thunder block. She didn't know. Normally she wasn't allowed to use stuff that gave power. Something about *an impending catastrophe just waiting to happen* or something like that. She still did sometimes though. It just hadn't really worked so far.

On 2021-05-13 at 4:57 AM, Kujamih said:

".... Don't worry I got this. just assist us as much as you can....so can you get me a philips screw driver?, An adjustable wrench, a speed wrench.... And maybe a screw buster just in case..." Light smirked a bit as he said those lines. " Nah I was just kidding." 

Blitz would wander over, and take a screwdriver from her brother's toolbelt, and hold it in her muzzle like a happy puppy.

"I have a screwdriver! The wrench is better. More bolts. See?"

She'd point towards the mess she had disassembled thus far, and there sure were a lot of bolts, with nearly no screws. Though a few were present that she could get to work on in just a moment, soon as she were done responding to the next inquiry, about cogs.

"Silly silly. Cogs make things move. So lotsa cogs, means things can move lots too. See? Wires and stuff too, and pipes for the water so it doesn't get too hot. I listen when he says stuff. What's a drive shaft though? *gasp* Is that something that powers things?! Some new kind of screw? Weird human technidoodle?"

She'd be very curious by this point, as this might be something really big and important, and she wanted to use it. Unless it were bad, but he wouldn't speak about bad things, right? Light weren't bad. He were just sorta mean to Cali for some reason, and a little shiny. That wasn't bad, right?

On 2021-05-13 at 4:57 AM, Kujamih said:

Light noticed that Cali is getting worried over Molotov.. and it creeps him out.

" You know... If you're that worried cali... Both of you can go to the hospital."

"The hospital is the big building with the plus sign on it. They'll know for sure if big brother is okay, if you wanna see. Hehe, last time he was there, he had gotten his hooves glued together. There was lots of laughing."

Blitz would point a hoof towards the obvious hospital in town, judging by the cross, and it were indeed quite large. Several stories high, and really standing out, even amidst the other tall buildings. But it had to by design too, in case of an emergency. Easier if you could see it from basically anywhere, than to ask for directions when somepony were in a really bad state.

=========================================================================

@abrony-mouse

On 2021-05-13 at 1:13 AM, Fuchsia said:

"We're good to go through." she says. "Just avert your eyes from the nannies.", her loud voice and tone indicates to an experienced traveller like Billowing that she imagines that some of the goat onlookers understand Equestrian.

She gives him a warning look that she hopes will tell him not to mention their undead assailant.

"I shall keep my head low, and avert my eyes then. I follow as you direct, Fuchsia."

When there would one day be time, he really needed to ask her how she had become so adept at communicating with goats, as even if it were not perfect, that had been an excellent performance in her attempt at communications. Far better than he were able to for sure, as he generally had to go by symbols and charades, and it did not always go well. Goat were just something he were sorely lacking in proficiency in. Good fortune for them though, that Fuchsia were not as lagging like he were, and knew what to do. All the way down to ensuring tail movement were also in place. A minor details, yet one that - as he understood it - were rather important.

Now, this meeting did not come without issues. They clearly did not trust him as much as her, and while he'd normally try and argue for his case, there simply wasn't time. So he'd do as asked, keep his head down, and simply wander closely to Fuchsia, where he could see her, and a little of where he were walking. That would have to suffice for now, as he followed, and hoped that this would lead them to good tidings.

As for their stalker, it would have had a chance to get even closer to them, and were now but a few minutes away. Where it set hoof, the plant life with wither and die, and animals big and small would run away from it, feeling the unnatural aura that were bottled up inside it. Yet it did not seem to care, nor register. It just kept walking towards those who had been there as it were released, with a singleminded determination to reach them, apparently. What would happen when it eventually reached them, no one could tell. It would likely not be pretty though.

====================================================================

@Catpone Cerberus

The two griffons had a very similar response to what they were being told by Ruby, as she went sassy on them, post raven-murdering: They laughed. Deep and heartily, with great delight.

"Would you hear her? Hah! I like your style, Red. Ain't a random bunny chaser we're talking to here."

"Naw. This one got character. A good one too. Some spice in this one. Shame you folks don't have her guts, eh little tin man?"

The griffon were referring to the guards, who had averted their eyes when the poor bird had been treated so poorly by the poor things. Specifically, whom seemed like the head guard of the three, that were currently holding a hoof in front of his muzzle, to avoid throwing up. Quite honestly, what a bunch of whimps. No wonder they had been given this shift, if they couldn't handle any sort of action.

"Would you all just... Please be on your way? There's nothing in your pile, and we already checked your group out before. Just leave us be."

"Sure thing. Hey Lordy! we're leaving boy."

The yak gave out a deep, guttural grunt of approval, and started to walk forward.

"Nice seeing you folks. Maybe some other time, we'll meet on a hunt. See how you fare against something that's actually worth stomping out."

"Yeah. Get a nice Ursa Major bagged maybe."

"That's a protected species!"

"Hmmm, you sure? Can't say I've heard about that. Have you?"

"Not a word. Maybe we'll check it out sometime."

The two would laugh as they started to get further, and the guards stood aside to both give them and Ruby's group place to move, while their leader went into the small guard house again. He were not in a good mood right now.

"Happy hunting."

If there were nothing, Marley would wander forth, and get them away, before the guards changed their opinion, and began doing a deep search. They had already spent enough time here, so frankly, it were time they got moving. Especially before Ruby started to kill more creatures.

"Quite eventful to wander with you already I see. I wish you hadn't shown off earlier though. It will leave a bad impression, which will end up biting me in the rear some other time I run into these guards. They expect griffons to tease them. Especially the more rural, hunter types such as those we came across there, but animal murder is different. I have doubts that they are going to forget this.

Though i suppose, that is my headache, and you could care less. The trip went straight to Ponyville, correct? Nothing to do before we end up there, which you have neglected to inform me about?"

================================================================================

@Catpone Cerberus

"I think it is mostly for the gratification of the colt, that they were playing ball. I have observed ponies for some time now, and it seems to be a bonding experience for them and their young.

I remember when I were but a sapling. How we would gather up around the center of our community, and plant a little acorn, which we all helped grow tall and strong. Such simpler times, when we were in harmony..."

Lyriel looked wishful, as she thought of those simpler times. Before the cursed water. Before the animals had all left, or had turned to wood. Before the madness and sacrilege, when it had just been them, living their simple, yet grand life, in service to the Earth Mother, in all her splendor. How she missed those days. Not just because it were simpler, but because her kin were there too. Pure and full of joy.

"But to get back to you, I found you did well in holding back, so you did not cause injury with the ball. A little too cautious at first maybe, but certainly better than the alternative. If you still feel you need more training though, we can find things for you to kick in the forest, and have you train yourself with those.

Would you like us to look further around, and see if there are other things we may learn, or partake in? Or were this somewhat straining as it were? I have doubts it were, but I do not wish to show just assume that I know your limits, or your wants in full. Such a thing takes a good deal longer of knowing one another, than we have thus far had."

====================================================================================

@Catpone Cerberus

12 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"They are both good, though the first one, Honey Yum was it called? It was bit better, I don't really have any specific reason for that, but if I had choose from these two, I would more likely take that one."

"Excellent. It's a popular taste too. Very sweet, and just melting on your tongue, makes for a good combination. I even get the honey locally, from a bee farmer. He's a nice stallion, but a little fidgety. Anyway, I'll make sure Pinkie gets to know about this first preference for sure."

Honey Yums it were then. One of her more popular new additions, and it was no big surprise really. It were made with some good, quality ingredients, and she made sure to pay a good price for the honey, considering the bits that Honey made from his... Well, honey, went towards the orphanage where he worked. He'd of course make sure they'd still have honey too, and she did not pressure him for more than he were able to sell beyond that, so it varied how often she could make this sort of candy. But you had to respect and work with your sellers, and with this one, she really got why he had his balance act to go with. In his position, she wouldn't be able to say that she would do much differently than that.

13 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"The Licorice Bomb was better from my two, the other one wasn't bad, don't get me wrong, but the constantly changing taste isn't really my thing." it didn't mean he wouldn't take one if offered in future, like he said, it wasn't bad, it just changed bit too quickly "Maybe if each taste was around bit longer it could work better for me." "Would have loved to have access to something like the Bombs back when I lost my limbs though, they're surprisingly calming to eat."

"I have some where the flavor have thicker layers, but that's usually gum. This is a new experiment of mine, that combines a bit of many things, and a tinge of magic to change the taste often. The foals love it, but I'm still trying to tweak it a little here and there, to make it just perfect. I'll try and see if I can make some variation with thicker layers eventually, to increase the taste time. Might do well, who knows? Hard to tell before I try making it.

Happy to hear the bombs are well received, and thank you for the compliment. It's nice to hear they would've hit the spot on a really bad day, though I'm sorry about your limbs. I didn't want to bring it up in case it was something sensitive, but it looks like you had a really bad time. I hope you're more alright now. Was it an accident? It's okay if you don't want to talk about it. I don't mean to dig into old wounds. Just a little curious."

He were a strange looking creature as it were, but the replacement limbs sure did add a little extra, and well... It made her curious. Tough not enough to push for anything, in case Trox didn't feel like talking about this. It wasn't her place to go that far into something that he'd prefer to be forgotten.

And speaking of forgotten, Onache stood ready, silently observing things, and prepared to redirect the mare's mind some. Just in case this went into bad teritorry, and Trox would prefer this situation to be handled, as if the question had never been uttered. A minor edit like this, would pose her no problem.

• Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom

14 minutes ago, Blitz Boom said:

"I shall keep my head low, and avert my eyes then. I follow as you direct, Fuchsia."

When there would one day be time, he really needed to ask her how she had become so adept at communicating with goats, as even if it were not perfect, that had been an excellent performance in her attempt at communications. Far better than he were able to for sure, as he generally had to go by symbols and charades, and it did not always go well. Goat were just something he were sorely lacking in proficiency in. Good fortune for them though, that Fuchsia were not as lagging like he were, and knew what to do. All the way down to ensuring tail movement were also in place. A minor details, yet one that - as he understood it - were rather important.

Now, this meeting did not come without issues. They clearly did not trust him as much as her, and while he'd normally try and argue for his case, there simply wasn't time. So he'd do as asked, keep his head down, and simply wander closely to Fuchsia, where he could see her, and a little of where he were walking. That would have to suffice for now, as he followed, and hoped that this would lead them to good tidings.

As for their stalker, it would have had a chance to get even closer to them, and were now but a few minutes away. Where it set hoof, the plant life with wither and die, and animals big and small would run away from it, feeling the unnatural aura that were bottled up inside it. Yet it did not seem to care, nor register. It just kept walking towards those who had been there as it were released, with a singleminded determination to reach them, apparently. What would happen when it eventually reached them, no one could tell. It would likely not be pretty though.

=============================================================

Fuchsia sighs gratefully, pleased that she was dealing with a professional. Her last few encounters with goats had been far harder on her stallion companions.

She glanced back, seeing the withered path their assailant had left and hoped that the goats were nomadic... but as soon as she trotted forward up the mountain it was clear that they were village goats with huts and little ones. She stops without warning and turns around. "Goats! Rams! Nannies! Do you see the death that comes from the temple!" she points down the mountain. The little goats and a number of civilians look where she is pointing and bleat worriedly. "Flee! Come with us!"

The rams who had let her through initially bleat angrily at her outburst...

@Blitz Boom

Magnolia observed Zeehva's vials there she found and was reminded greatly of the vials Zeehva used when fighting against her before. It kinda made her sad to imagine that and her face visibly changed for a few seconds but then she smiled that away wearily. "Well what I am seeing there is very interesting there, friend. What are you going to use those vials there for?" Magnolia asked calmly and then another question would cross her mind. "Not going to use that on me, I hope?" Magnolia cocked her head slightly making a bit of a joke there and then would seem to nudge her a bit there. 

"As for your cinnamon flare idea there, I quite like that idea. No need to worry about the lines. I am a patient mare after all." Magnolia spoke, sort of shaking her hoof a bit there casually upon her words. "I don't wanna make you pay too much for me but hmm, you remember what Gretha would wear? She wore socks. I think we'd look good in socks, wouldn't we? Maybe some scarfs too. I guess I have an eye for fashion in some sense." Magnolia spoke with interest in her words as she would cutely get a bag of pretzels in her white snoot, holding the bag in her mouth as if asking for permission. Her snoot was just adorable there, the way she was holding the bag.

@Blitz Boom @Kujamih @Windy Breeze

Cali would gently lift Molotov up onto her back and look to Blitz. "Look, I'm not really sure what your doing here but I'd say you should be careful. I'm going to go take Molotov to the hospital and have him looked at. You can come with me or stay here, if you wish. If you stay then just be careful here. I don't think Molotov here would really approve of you blowing things up without supervision blitz. But life is fleeting. Have fun." she said and turned to the hospital and began to carry him off to the hospital. 

@Blitz Boom

Sen’s only focus was on his balloon, and when it finally popped, he could breathe a sigh of relief. He won this game, but he’d celebrate his victory in a rather quiet fashion. Not graceful by any chance, but he’d let go of his water pistol’s trigger and pause to catch his breath. The distinct thumping of his heartbeat was noticeable, but now he could rest and watch the others at his leisure. The competition for second place was still ongoing, and it was quite close. 

As the clerk announced the winner, Lin was visibly stunned for a moment while glancing over to Sen’s popped balloon. She didn’t get one talon off the trigger, but that ended up reducing the stream’s pressure and strength. That change got her into rapidly overcompensating her shot, spraying water over the clown’s mouth before getting back into her rhythm. It was a still a close match, as she managed to quickly glance at Rosa’s progress. 

“Looks like a very close second place win. You think you’ll get it, sister?”

“Honestly, it could go either way with me or Rosa. I wouldn’t be surprised if either of us won.”

A vote of confidence for their thestral friend was unexpected, though Lin wasn’t quite ready to concede defeat. Seeing how close the two’s progress were, her assessment was fairly accurate, and the winner would have the tiniest lead over the other. The expected sound of popping soon followed, though louder than normal, as if two balloons went off almost simultaneously instead of just one. 

“Oh! Game’s over, but I’m not sure who took second place back there.” Lin directed her question at the others in the vicinity, including the clerk. Perhaps she might have had a better look at what just happened. “Did anyone see whose balloon popped first? I was only paying attention to mine.”

@Blitz Boom

The world was a flash of rainbow light.  A brief event the other patrons of the diner had to endure, but they returned to their meals just as quickly as the duo left.  For the travelers, it might as well have been the snap and flash of a camera, in every color.  Instant travel.  The sounds of idle diner chatter and the wonderful smells of breakfast meals were gone with hardly the time to even form the most basic of thoughts.  Another flash in different location was all that marked their journey.  Less accurate and more normal, but it did save the less prepared from suffering the In Between again.  New sensations became apparent quickly.  The sounds of street chatter, distant blowing of whistles from traffic controllers, the hard clomp of hooves on cobblestone and the thuds of wooden wheels on road became the new music.

The pair found themselves on a sidewalk.  Tall buildings loomed and shaded them as Princess Celestia moved the Sun along its morning path but not quite high enough in the sky yet.  The buildings in this neighborhood shared a common construction of red brick.  An older part of the large city, but one that was clean and well maintain.  Not being allowed to fall into dilapidation.  Less busy than the part of the city the O.M.I. was located in.  The sidewalk was less crowded, but friendly ponies weaved their way through shops and homes, occasionally pausing to have a conversation with a regular customer or a neighbor.  Fewer foals were seen around and most ponies appeared middle aged or young adults passing through on their way to the nearby University.  The usual drag of city life just seemed to disappear in this neighborhood.  Nopony was in a hurry or worked hard to avoid eye contact any another while on the move.  Even the mare from the wealthy part of the city could return a wave to a friendly greeting.  Her visits weren't common, but she was no stranger here.

"You misunderstand my brother, Lily.  He is very proud of what he has done, for both Equestria and Harrowmark, but you'll never see it.  How many conversations have you had with him?  Stallion of few words, no?" she chuckled.  "Great at listening though.  Rising is a very internally motivated pony.  The polar opposite of me.  I relish in praise and admiration, as you've no doubt guessed.  For Rising, all of this is his reward," she waved her hoof over the blissful happy neighborhood.  "An Equestria no longer under assault from a faraway tyrant.  Protecting who he can from the misuse of magic is its own reward that no statue or medal can beat to him.  That's not to say he'd be rude about what extrinsic rewards he was offered, just don't expect him to go seeking such things."

On the other side of the street, one particular building exclusively had young adults coming and going.  A sideways horse shoe adorned above the entry way.  An off campus dorm, but Dawn couldn't think of the name of it at the moment.  The mare attended Princess Celestia's School of Magic and didn't have to endure such typical school life.  Dawn turned about, the dorm across the street did tell her one thing, and that's where she was.  She looked up at a nine story apartment building.  "The last time I tried teleporting into his room without announcing myself, I bounced off a ward so hard I couldn't walk straight for a week," Dawn shuddered from memories of stumbling down her own halls like some drunkard.  "So we're going to have to capture him the old fashioned way.  And if that doesn't work, we have one more secret weapon."

@Blitz Boom
Ruby didn't show much reaction back to the griffons, mainly showing slight smugness as she observed the guards' reactions, she enjoyed their discomfort, she liked being able to cause suffering to weaker creatures without doing anything that could cause trouble, and this was one of those times, the guards couldn't do anything to her because ultimately she had just helped Charir to catch a wild animals, a detail in their way of thinking that to Ruby proved even more just how flawed the whole morality thing was.  

Charir moved on top of the wagon in a way that he could see the creature pulling the wagon as the two griffons passed them and took a sniff of air to get an idea of what the creature smelled like, and he would keep following it with his eyes until they reached and angle where the wagon and or griffons blocked the view, at which point he would return to the front of Marley's wagon, still staying on top of it.

"Yes straight to Ponyville, and yes, you are correct that I don't care, though I don't see why you care either." Ruby stated "As far as they are concerned, you're just someone I hired, why would my actions have any effect on their opinion towards you?" "And I know you know your way with words well enough to convince them on that if they are stupid enough to not realize it without." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Though I appreciate the offer of help, I can handle training myself, it goes for more than just kicking things, and I know how I can practice it." Scarecrow responded "And I think we could keep looking around here, I have no hurry anywhere and I can't get tired, besides, this is more important than anything I would do in the forest."

He didn't comment on Lyriel's words about her history, as he didn't know what he could comment, he had offered help before, to which it had been stated there was nothing he could help with, and he lacked the knowledge to effectively comfort someone without solving their problem.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trox made a dismissive gesture with his hand "Don't worry about it, it's not a sensitive topic, it has been a while since it happened, and besides, I've been injured both before and after it." Onache's services weren't needed this time, Trox had no trouble talking about these things, and even with the hesitation he had regarding the scars, it was less about it being sensitive to him, and more about him protecting his sister, as he didn't want Sheska to be forced to remember the event's that to them had just happened regardless of how long it may actually have been, time passed differently when you were asleep. "It wasn't just an injury, you almost died." Trox patted his sister in comforting manner "Don't sell yourself short, I was in good hands, even if you were bit rough afterwards." it seemed to work, as Sheska didn't come up anything to argue with before Trox realized they hadn't answered the question "Oh, the answer to your question is no, it wasn't an accident, it was a battle, technically we won but it wasn't really a victory." he turned serious with the last words "May they all rest in peace." 

@Catpone Cerberus

Charir would find that the griffons primarily smelled like blood and some sort of chemical, that they had used to cure the skins in before they went on the pile. Weren't much point in gathering all of these, is they ended up getting moldy or stinky before they even got to the market. Though if what he smelled after were the yak, it would more be a rather musty animal smell. Like a sweaty, overly hairy dog, but with more musk and depth to it.

"I care in the sense that I live in this town, and as such, have to interact with the law with some degree of regularity. If they think I am less of a griffon about things, and more towards someone who'd enjoy killing an animal in front of them, it will begin to give me some hesitant glares, and potentially more frequent searches. A minor inconvenience really, but it is still what I would consider to be somewhat annoying. If it comes to pass that is. We will see what time brings.

And for the record, they are likely to find it more believable that I were given out by my current employer, as I do not work for others in general. But I will deal with this in due time. For the time being, our travels goes to Ponyville."

He'd have no more to say on this, as he preened a lose feather on his cheek, and kept going onward. All the while, Leviathan would wander up and take over speaking with Ruby for the time being, as they made their way in good haste towards Ponyville. Though not at first. At first, she'd merely walk next to her friend, and soak in the looks, sounds and smells of the forest, while the stones on the dirt road scattered under their steps.

"Can I ask, why did you chose to have your base in Ponyville? It's known to get a fair share of troublemakers that pops up in the area. Some of them because the bearers of harmony are there. Doesn't it get tough to keep the facade sometimes, when some sort of monsters barges into town?"

=========================================================================

@Catpone Cerberus

"As you wish, though if you ever do need me, remember that you have my favor."

Lyriel would smile warmly at Scarecrow before wandering forward, and seeing what else they might find in this park. Likely something of note, though what exactly that might be, she were not certain off, as this were also mostly new to her.

A few minutes in, they would have some options already though, as they wandered calmly along the path that lead them through the calm place.

One were the gardener that they had seen earlier, sitting and having a lunch break, judging by the hay sandwich that he were consuming, next to his wheelbarrow full of varied tools and weeds.

Another were a loose dog running about, seemingly searching for someone, or something. The tag and collar made it rather apparent that the golden retriever wasn't ownerless, though no one seemed to step forward and claim ownership of it currently.

A third option were another family. A father and a mother, with a young pegasus colt wandering near the two of them, and picking up lose feathers that the varied sparrows, ducks, and so forth had dropped, and putting them in a satchel. Not long since this one had spotted a siren in town, but it remained his secret, and as far as the parents were aware, he were just following his regular hobby now, of collecting feathers around town. It seemed harmless to them, and it gave them a bit of just enjoying the park atmosphere for what it were, just like anyone else here.

There would have also been a potential fourth one, as a pair of foals were looking up into a tree, where a kite were stuck, and they weren't having luck pulling it down by the string in their hooves. It appeared they were getting somewhat distressed over this, but Lyriel had wandered over and put a hoof on the tree, and suddenly, some of the branches would creak and bend, as the tree untangled the kite from itself, and soon let it float back down towards the ground. They'd be on their way soon after, with big smiles returning to their faces, while Lyriel would have come over. It would happen just before they'd see Feather Down pick up a long duck's feather, as he got into view.

================================================================================

@Catpone Cerberus

Onache raised an eyebrow at what she heard, while Pop frowned, and looked sad. The former did not utter a word though, as she were pondering the information some more, but the latter surely had something to speak up about, even if it may seem a little redundant in all honesty. Yet she still felt like she had to give her sympathies, and express how she had hoped things had been less grave than what the siblings had insinuated.

"I'm so sorry to hear that, Trox. I mean, it's good that you made it out of the battle alive, even if you got injured, but it sounds like there sadly were others that weren't so lucky. May the poor things rest in peace."

This were why she did not like ideas of big battles, even if it were for something worthwhile. Somepony would always end up dying, and leave some behind, that had to deal with the memory of their lost ones. She wouldn't know what she would do if Benny went through that, and were suddenly gone. It left a pit in her stomach, and she couldn't imagine it were much different for Trox at times, when he thought of those that he had lost. How could it be? Death were a sad occasion, and especially when it involved those near you.

The bell above the door would ring then, and Pop would look over to see whom might have gone in. A smile would quickly spread on her face as the pony-height dragon - at least he were when wandering on all fours like he did now, and most other times - would walk into the store, and look around on the shelves of deliciousness before shaking his head. Wasn't time for snacks now.

"Benny!"

Hearing his name spoken, he'd focus on their group, and raise a scaled hand to give a wave, with a jovial smile on his face. The hand seemed wrapped in gauze, but it didn't restrict his movement as he wandered over, and met up with the two new faces. Right after nuzzling the side of Pop's cheek, of course, and leaving a good blush there in the process.

"Hey, hope I'm not disturbing anything? I think I left my armor in the back again, and just wanted to check up on it. Really sorry if I interrupted something folks."

He'd scratch his left ear, and look over at Trox and his sister with an increasing curious look on his face.

"Huh... Deep dwellers, right? You look like the sorta creatures my big brother talks about sometimes, I think. He's kinda vague on it."

"Which one of them?"

"The one who likes to tie bells to my tail when I sleep."

"Ah, him."

=======================================================================================

@Rising Dusk

The teleportation this time around seemed a good deal more pleasant and familiar to Lily, and it helped her acclimate better as they arrived at their destination. Less of a concern about what were real, and questions regarding what oddities she saw.

Certainly, it wasn't exactly the same, as especially the rainbow coloration were still peculiar to her, considering the color of magic she had known through her life. Yet comparing it to last time, this were a breeze, and she were starting to get slowly used to certain aspects of Dawn's eccentric behavior. Not to a point where she believed that she could predict what the mare would do though. Gods no, that were something that would likely take years to say with any degree of confidence, and in that situation, she got the distinct feeling that the mare would make a point in surprising her, to prove that she were not simply someone that were predictable and easy to grasp.

As for the area they had landed in, it seemed to be a nice, calm area, without too much in the way of ponies or other beings, crowding them. Just seemed like a somewhat simple place, with beings going about their day with not much of a care in the world, and letting them be as they were. Or if they had anything to be concerned about, it were overall not spotted on them. How odd it must be to live in a country such as this, where there were so few that seemed to have much in the way of true worries in their lives. It must be nice, though she still did miss her home. It were a dark, death-infested, dangerous place, but it were her home, and Lily missed the musky smell of swamp and moldy wicker creatures. Though she wouldn't say that this place didn't have its charms, and she could definitely see herself returning for a vacation of sort, sometime in the future.

On 2021-05-16 at 8:59 AM, Rising Dusk said:

"You misunderstand my brother, Lily.  He is very proud of what he has done, for both Equestria and Harrowmark, but you'll never see it.  How many conversations have you had with him?  Stallion of few words, no?" she chuckled.  "Great at listening though.  Rising is a very internally motivated pony.  The polar opposite of me.  I relish in praise and admiration, as you've no doubt guessed.  For Rising, all of this is his reward," she waved her hoof over the blissful happy neighborhood.  "An Equestria no longer under assault from a faraway tyrant.  Protecting who he can from the misuse of magic is its own reward that no statue or medal can beat to him.  That's not to say he'd be rude about what extrinsic rewards he was offered, just don't expect him to go seeking such things."

"I assumed him simply a being of humility, that did not wish for a great deal of attention. It sounds as if I were not far off, though that wish will not be honored with us. We celebrate our heroes, and your brother is not only the first we have had in nearly a millennia, he is also both one of the more impactful ones, and alive. It is often that when our heroes get recognized, it is for momentous action, that left them either dead from that, or soon following it, and most honor given will then be in their name and memory, rather than to them. Rising however, completed a daunting task that many have failed at, and got through it more or less unscathed. The people want to celebrate him, and ensure he is immortalized in our country. In stone depictions and history that is. Most of us would not want to have him bound in some fashion, and those who does, will face repurcussions if they as much as try."

Rising were a living legend. Not just a rare thing for them, but also one they had desperately needed, after Twisted's tyranny. The people felt relieved, and needed to shower their praises upon the one who had freed them from this, and started the long healing process of their nation. It may not be how Rising wanted it to be, but what he had done, could not simple be scribbled down on a note post, ending in *Anyway, what's for dinner?*.

On 2021-05-16 at 8:59 AM, Rising Dusk said:

"The last time I tried teleporting into his room without announcing myself, I bounced off a ward so hard I couldn't walk straight for a week," Dawn shuddered from memories of stumbling down her own halls like some drunkard.  "So we're going to have to capture him the old fashioned way.  And if that doesn't work, we have one more secret weapon."

Dawn gazed upon the area. Seemed to be a gathering point for younger ponies. Perhaps some sort of learning facility, or dating center? It seemed practical to have a place where you could handle either, without needing to chase it down, though she would assume this to be some kind of school, until further notice. There were less coupling there, than she would assume if it were the other. Though she would remain open to the idea. Equestria seemed to have many odd places and ways of doing things. She would not put it past them that this place could be either, or even both.

"I am curious what that secret weapon may be, though I think you are approaching things too complex, when a simple solution would work better. Your brother can deal with magic, so the simplest, functional solution would not be to try and find a more ingenious spell that he cannot stop, to handle him. Twisted failed to realize this too, I can imagine, instead of just keeping it simple and efficient: Just knock on his door, knock him out, and drag him off before he wakes up. Or just give him a sedative of some kind."

Magic users sometimes overthought things too much, and that did tend to be the downfall of many. They'd think of new spells and rituals to deal with an issue that could have been dealt with instantaneously, by usage of a torch, or well thrown rock. Personally, she' wouldn't bother with magic when it came to Rising, and simply just walk up to his door, knock on it, and when he opened it up, hit him in the face and pull him off by his tail. She wouldn't, but if she did have a need to get him away, this would function well.

"So, you know this place of... Learning? Better than I do. Lead the way."

========================================================================

@EQ_Theta

On 2021-05-15 at 4:39 PM, EQ_Theta said:

“Oh! Game’s over, but I’m not sure who took second place back there.” Lin directed her question at the others in the vicinity, including the clerk. Perhaps she might have had a better look at what just happened. “Did anyone see whose balloon popped first? I was only paying attention to mine.”

"Second place were yours, Lin. It were a very close fought battle though, and I praise you all for a good fight. You as well Omen, even if your slow start were sadly not working well for your chance at victory."

"It was funny though. I've had this stall for years, and I've never seen it being used as a watering fountain before."

"Shrimp was thirsty."

A snort escaped the clown of a clerk as she heard this. She'd definitely remember Omen for some time to come, yet in a rather positive way.

"I'd love to hear more from you, but there's other's who want to test their meddle. Have a nice evening, and take care."

She'd give another honk to them, and waved,, as Rosa lead them away, that the others in line might be able to get up and have their turn.

"That was a nice, refreshing game. I had hoped to use it to prove superiority, yet your victory were earned fair and square Sen. Well done. The same to you two as well of course, Lin and Omen. I hope you enjoyed the game?"

Shrimp would let out a pleased sigh in his sleep, right after Rosa had said that.

"Shrimp liked it."

"Heh. Yes, I imagine he might. Though it does remind me that you should perhaps think of getting some sort of water bottle for him to him to use, when you are moving about and he does not have access to a lake? I know you wander with food for him, but as is clear, he also needs to quench his thirst at times. Perhaps a bottle with a straw, so that he can get what he need?"

"Straw and bottle. I understand."

"Good, good. Now wha-"

As he were about to speak up, Rosa stopped dead in his tracks, as a commotion seemed to stir somewhere to the west. One that seemed urgent, seeing how Tomb, and a half dozen other - highly likely - Macabre Clan members, were suddenly going through the crowd to wander that way, whilst traffic towards that area halted some, and began to move more towards this way, rather than away from here.

"...Potential trouble seems to be stirring. What think you? Should we get involved, or let them deal with this their own way?"

He were torn on this, so he'd let it come down to what the others thought. That meaning mostly Sen and Lin, as Omen were not a leader. She followed orders, and would wait for a decision to be made. If she'd ignore that, and then go to look herself, were hard to say though. Rosa though, could easily remain, and just enjoy whatever game came next, rather than get involved. At worst, he'd be curious, and just hope that whatever were going on, wouldn't come this way.

==================================================================

@abrony-mouse

The path os withering were not grand, so the goats might not be as concerned as she may have hoped for, as only the vegetation that the creature touched would wither, and it rarely touched a tree long enough for it to show. Yet as Fuchsia were pointing towards the forest, it had been wandering slowly around a large tree, touching it for long enough to show the actual tree, once standing majestic, grow darker, as if the very life were being drained from it. Leaves fell, branches grew gnarly and scarce of bark, and in the end, a mere ten seconds after it started, the tree would look as if it were halfway towards death. It might still recover with age, but the rapid deterioration presented, should be worrisome, and likely draw eyes to the other trees that the creature had lingered on for longer than a passing touch, as well as dark trails where no trees covered the ground, and the dark lines of dead grass and flowers were somewhat more evident. Depended again on the route, and time of touch.

Regardless of that, Billowing would be concerned as he heard some less than pleased sounds coming from the goats. He didn't understand it of course, but the tone did not sound overly positive, and if her plan had been to rally them behind her, she may have overestimated things. Though he had wanted for her to take the reigns fully on this, he may have to actually get involved here after all, and raise his voice some, even if his head remained lowered.

"We came to warn you of this thing, which the temple spat out. But there are hope to fight it, and protect your young. Yet we need to divert this creature, to somewhere else that may trap it. A cave, to cave in, or a ravine to let it be crushed by stone. Something to slow it down, whilst you secure your home, and we work on solving this permanently."

He wasn't sure if they got this, but hopefully the gist of it were enough, or Fuchsia could translate. Because it seemed she had plans involving their aid, but they needed to actually get that too.

================================================================

@Starforce Glimmer

On 2021-05-15 at 4:47 AM, Magnolia said:

"Well what I am seeing there is very interesting there, friend. What are you going to use those vials there for?" Magnolia asked calmly and then another question would cross her mind. "Not going to use that on me, I hope?" Magnolia cocked her head slightly making a bit of a joke there and then would seem to nudge her a bit there. 

"Of course not. I'd use a gold one on you."

Zeehva would taunt back a little, though not wait long before she kept talking, just in case it were seen as being less of a joke, and more ominous.

"Seriously though, I need vials for my magic concoctions. The glass ones are good for selling, but I could really use some that's just for what I need, and crystal is nice and sturdy. If I get some corks for these, they should do nicely there for whatever I'm going to need them for someday."

She'd still need glass ones of course, as she had to make some regular potions to sell, and likely soon, so that she could gather some bits again, but these too were good for her personal use potions, which weren't ones she tended to share. Plus, she liked the slight, multi-colored tint the glass had. It gave them a nice aesthetic.

On 2021-05-15 at 4:47 AM, Magnolia said:

"As for your cinnamon flare idea there, I quite like that idea. No need to worry about the lines. I am a patient mare after all." Magnolia spoke, sort of shaking her hoof a bit there casually upon her words. "I don't wanna make you pay too much for me but hmm, you remember what Gretha would wear? She wore socks. I think we'd look good in socks, wouldn't we? Maybe some scarfs too. I guess I have an eye for fashion in some sense." Magnolia spoke with interest in her words as she would cutely get a bag of pretzels in her white snoot, holding the bag in her mouth as if asking for permission. Her snoot was just adorable there, the way she was holding the bag.

"I could perhaps use a discreet scarf, but not socks. They won't work with my dress."

She'd point down towards her legs, which as part of the dresses design, had long sleeves and laces, all the way down to a few inches off her hooves. She couldn't wear socks with this, and would have to pick between them. And it weren't even a close call, as her dress had deep, sentimental value. Though she could consider a scarf. It might be nice, and would cover a few of her neck scars.

As they stood in line though, and her thoughts were starting to slowly wander, she'd be dragged back into reality, when Magnolia started to look up towards her with big, eyes, and a bag of pretzels in her muzzle. The sight of this adorable little display couldn't help but make Zeehva smile, and anchor her back into the present, where she'd eventually let out a small giggle.

"Okay okay, there's no need to bring out the big guns. You can have that bag too, but I'll have to go to the forest later and pick up some things then, okay? I have to work some elixirs, to get more bits before long."

It wouldn't be long in the line before they'd get to the front, and the perky stallion running things would face them with a smile, and looking over what he saw them having picked out.

"Nice selection you got there. These necklaces have gone really popular lately, and- Well well, this is a surprise. I never thought we'd get the last of those vial stands sold. Big fad about a year ago, and then a few weeks later, it just stopped. Nice to have the shelf place for something else. Fishbone's gonna be thrilled that we have room for some of her other stuff now."

"The innkeeper makes these?"

"Yeah. She doesn't advertise about it a lot, but she deals with everything you see in here, that's made of bones. Got another who works with glass and gems, but Fishbone likes to sell the results of her hobby. Neat little side business for her, and it helps drag in customers for me, so everypony's happy. Anything else you might want?"

"The pretzels, a spicy cinnamon coffee, and a mango tea please."

"Coming right up. Just gimme a minute or two, and I'll get it sorted. Need to make some fresh tea water, and mix the coffee."

==========================================================================

@Kujamih @Windy Breeze @Starforce Glimmer

On 2021-05-15 at 3:29 AM, Kujamih said:

well Blitz... A torque shaft is a high level cog. It's doesn't break easily and dosnt take much space... And retains lubrication... plus you won't need so many cogs anymore....

"Ooooh, a super cog? I wanna see that! How does it look? Can we make one? Do you have any with you? How small are they? Are they magic?"

The questions would keep rolling until Light would start to provide a visual example of how they were, or answer things. When Blitz first got started, she weren't stopping until distracted, or some things started to get answered, that'd satisfy her, and her questions would eventually get kinda ludicrous. Like whatever or not you could eat them, and if Light were made partially out of them. And those were questions still within the scope of sanity. Let her keep going, and things would get very weird.

On 2021-05-15 at 4:59 AM, Cali said:

Cali would gently lift Molotov up onto her back and look to Blitz. "Look, I'm not really sure what your doing here but I'd say you should be careful. I'm going to go take Molotov to the hospital and have him looked at. You can come with me or stay here, if you wish. If you stay then just be careful here. I don't think Molotov here would really approve of you blowing things up without supervision blitz. But life is fleeting. Have fun." she said and turned to the hospital and began to carry him off to the hospital. 

"I'm building fun stuff! Hehe. And there's lots of adults to see what I'm doing. Perfectly fine, right? Have fun with big brother."

This were a distraction that'd work momentarily, as Blitz waved goodbye to Cali, her unconsacious brother, and Carmen. Tough the last of those would look conflicted between where to go. Something which would eventually end with her tightening her grip in Molotov. She knew he'd want her to watch out for Blitz, but she had three looking out for her now, and he had one. She did not need more, so she'd stay with him. He could disagree later if he wanted to, but this were her choice.

On the way out, Cali would end up meeting t he local law though, who were about to move into the area. Four guards, all seemingly of the Solar variant, with the one that seemed to be in charge raising a hoof to halt the others, before approaching the mare with concern.

"Ma'am, are you alright? We saw the explosion from further into town, and came rushing as fast as we could. Are there any casualties? Or other injured than your friend there? And is whoever - or whatever - caused this still around? We have to ensure safety here, so anything you can say would be helpful."

They wouldn't hold her if she just moved on to get Molotov away. They'd understood that he were injured, and needed medical attention. The mare were just hoping to have something to work with, before diving right into whatever this thing were.

• Brohoof 2

@Blitz Boom

"Of course not. I'd use a gold one on you."

Zeehva would taunt back a little, though not wait long before she kept talking, just in case it were seen as being less of a joke, and more ominous.

"Seriously though, I need vials for my magic concoctions. The glass ones are good for selling, but I could really use some that's just for what I need, and crystal is nice and sturdy. If I get some corks for these, they should do nicely there for whatever I'm going to need them for someday."

She'd still need glass ones of course, as she had to make some regular potions to sell, and likely soon, so that she could gather some bits again, but these too were good for her personal use potions, which weren't ones she tended to share. Plus, she liked the slight, multi-colored tint the glass had. It gave them a nice aesthetic.

Magnolia seemed to smile softly at her words there and listened to her. Her soft ears sort of seeming to relax the more she listened. "Oh? Why gold? Is it because I am special?" she asked with an almost cheeky grin which was rather strange considering her character.  "Best we prepare now, who knows what lies ahead in life. I look forward to you what you have to teach me." she'd say calmly.

She'd ponder what the gold one actually meant. Can these potions actually heal, or enhance? She'd imagine they would. Whatever the case would be, she was deeply curious about it. 

"I could perhaps use a discreet scarf, but not socks. They won't work with my dress."

She'd point down towards her legs, which as part of the dresses design, had long sleeves and laces, all the way down to a few inches off her hooves. She couldn't wear socks with this, and would have to pick between them. And it weren't even a close call, as her dress had deep, sentimental value. Though she could consider a scarf. It might be nice, and would cover a few of her neck scars.

As they stood in line though, and her thoughts were starting to slowly wander, she'd be dragged back into reality, when Magnolia started to look up towards her with big, eyes, and a bag of pretzels in her muzzle. The sight of this adorable little display couldn't help but make Zeehva smile, and anchor her back into the present, where she'd eventually let out a small giggle.

"Okay okay, there's no need to bring out the big guns. You can have that bag too, but I'll have to go to the forest later and pick up some things then, okay? I have to work some elixirs, to get more bits before long."

Magnolia would put the pretzel bag down on the counter with the items they had selected for purchase as she glanced down at Zeehva's legs. She could see the scars along her legs there, and grimaced slightly upon seeing that but with the dress, it looked pretty on her. "I'd rather you keep your dress there. But perhaps I'll find some socks for me in the future." she'd state calmly and then observe the stallion who counted the items.

She would calmly look to the stallion who spoke of the elixers being some sort of fad that had gone out, what surprised her the most was that Fishbone was the one who created these necklaces.  "I find it quite impressive she would create these. We should let her know we are thankful. Mostly since...I wanted something that commemorated us and we got it here so easily." she was starting to get thirsty and then picked out a water bottle with her magic.

"I get thirsty sometimes, you know?" she'd ask slyly but really, she was thirsty as can be though. 

@Blitz Boom @Windy Breeze @Kujamih

On the way out, Cali would end up meeting t he local law though, who were about to move into the area. Four guards, all seemingly of the Solar variant, with the one that seemed to be in charge raising a hoof to halt the others, before approaching the mare with concern.

"Ma'am, are you alright? We saw the explosion from further into town, and came rushing as fast as we could. Are there any casualties? Or other injured than your friend there? And is whoever - or whatever - caused this still around? We have to ensure safety here, so anything you can say would be helpful."

Cali would approach the guards, and the guards noticed that she had no cutie mark and alicorn wings. Her orange mane seemed to sparkle and flow with electricity, sort of like a wavy effect. "Long story short, my friend Molotov here was sitting down and some rubble was almost about to crush him so I basically propelled the debris off into the sky and blew it up.  unfortunately he had gotten a little hurt so I want to make sure he is okay." she'd reply.

"And for the record, I'm not from around here. I'm not even from your dimension, you may call me Cali, or Red Thunder, Lightning, whatever suits me I'm fine with it." she'd state informatively but quickly. 

(edited)

@Starforce Glimmer @Windy Breeze @Blitz Boom

Light overheard the conversation Cali and the guards did and panickly tried to cut their conversation! 

" What my friend was trying to say is! They need medical attention. Ahehehe she was also badly hurt and got hit by the head aswell. Please can you assist them to the nearest hospital?"

Then Light went to Cali's side and whispered. 

" We don't want unwanted attention do we? Didn't you want to stay in this dimension?"

" I'm sure you don't want guards guarding you or suspicion floating around you when living in this place right?"

Then Light headed back to the guards and said.

" Oh and we're friends with Luna!.. the guard... Not the princess.... She's a very important person! She works as a royal guard to the princesses."

Light winked at Luna. 

We ain't suspicious... Right friend? Ahehe.." 

Edited by Kujamih

@Blitz Boom

“That was a good game, and I could really feel my chest pounding hard. It was a very close match, I’d say! Let’s not hold up the others in the line. We can talk more on the way to the next thing to do.”

The siblings waved back at the clerk as she wave them goodbye. Despite having no stakes, it was a pretty intense match, with Sen feeling pumped up for another game. He’d calm himself down as the adrenaline rush was starting to fade away, but that little bit that remained had him feeling a little more energetic than earlier. 

“Seeing how second place was a close fight, I’d say you and Lin weren’t doing bad at all, Rosa. You know, I really wanted to win this one, if only to keep things even with everyone. Next game will be played for fun, but I’ll be satisfied with just one win.”

“We probably should try to find one large water bottle for Shrimp while we’re out and about. Though there’s probably a canteen at home we could use as an alternative, there’s a better chance we could find something more fitting here. No way the longma have anything like a straw back home.”

The bottle and straw didn’t faze the siblings, though Rosa mentioning having access to a lake might be more concerning. A stream was more plausible, but that may be a concern as the longma didn’t know how much water a fully grown Shrimp would need to drink on a regular basis. The same could be said for the pond in the hidden sanctuary. It was modestly large and deep enough at certain parts that Sen could comfortably submerge himself, but it might not be a sustainable source of water. Knowing this ahead of time means the siblings could try to find a lake in or near their home forest. 

They would soon be interrupted by the sight of foot traffic moving in the opposite direction of where they intended to go or stopping before being redirected. Tomb and other Macabre clan members moving about likely meant the security would be intensifying for something brewing. It was a curious development, seeing as nothing could be hinting at the nature of the event.

“Something’s going on over there, but we could go the other way. If Tomb’s there, it’s likely a security concern, and we’d do well to steer clear.

“Or it might be worth getting a closer look to see what’s going on. Could be nothing or something interesting. If it does turn out to be something dangerous, we could head in the opposite direction. You can open a gate to another area of the carnival if you want; that would make escaping even faster.”

Lin pondered on this for a moment, and though she was still adamant that walking away from the commotion would be a better idea, she couldn’t really find much of a counterargument to her brother’s option. It’s sound enough that even if they got close to something dangerous, he’s already provided an exit strategy. The only thing that could derail the whole plan was if Sen wanted to step in and help, but nothing suggested that would happen for the moment.

“Alright. If no one objects to getting a closer look at what’s happening, then we’re going towards Tomb. Here’s hoping we aren’t doing something we’ll regret.” 

@Blitz Boom

KARMIC & ATZY

"You look suspicious," Karmic told Scarcity, her eyes narrowing. She didn't like how the mare simply walked up and started spouting nonsense.

"Oh come on, Karmic. It's a free meal. Leave her be," Atzy said, tapping her hoof on Karmic's back before pulling her along to the nearby food cart they had seen. Karmic grumbled and looked away from Scarcity to follow Atzy to the, admittedly, delicious-smelling food.

@Blitz Boom

TWILIGHT SPARKLE

"Thank you very much, Cherish," Twilight smiled at the ghost tiredly and trotted over to a nearby beanbag. "You're proving your worth already. I really hope this ritual works and you can be a more normal ghost pony." She laid down on the beanbag and settled down comfortable. "I'm way too tired to make it to my normal room so this comfiness will have to do."

@Blitz Boom

AURORA LIGHTS

"You try keeping level when you run through unknown territory!" Aurora yelled at Happy, some authority coming through in her voice that she didn't intend. She coughed a bit and sighed heavily, knowing this isn't going to do her any good. "Fine, fine, fine, I'll just ... don't let this forest and draconequus get to you, you aren't going to be taken away and eaten, you aren't going to be made into a stuffed bunny, you aren't going to be a plaything," she muttered to herself to keep herself calm. At the very least, it did something to keep her heart rate down as she followed the trio.

@Sekel

7ggdxkd.png

Scarcity chuckled some by the comment.

"Your apprehension is quite understandable, but if I may point out something? You are clearly on friendly terms with Enzo here, correct?"

"Yes."

The sphinx would look down, eyes slightly narrowed now, as she spoke on.

"Then ponder what might happen, if I were to try and trick you in some way. Seems awfully foolish to try such a thing, and I do not consider myself a fool. Merely somepony who have eyed a wondrous opportunity to acquire something rather special, and would hate for said thing to instead be merely broken up into simple gold."

"So you are an opportunist, little one?"

"Quite so, though I prefer businessmare. Opportunist have some rather negative notions of being mostly for those taking advantage, without offering much in return. I eye an opportunity, yet I am more than pleased to pay a good price for this. It wouldn't help my reputation, were I to rip off others."

Enzo didn't overly trust anyone really, but this one made sense in her reasonings, so he would give her that. She knew that he could trounce her, if she tried something shady, and that it were unwise to try and make bad deals with a sphinx. They had a rather bad history of retaliation. Came from their immense pride, more than anything really.

As for the vendor, he'd be ready to take the orders of the mares. He had hayburgers, hayfries, potato fries, grilled corn cobs, soydogs, sodas, etc. Regular good, vegetarian street vendor food. They'd just have to say what they wanted, and he'd prep it. And as it were on Scarcity's dime, they wouldn't have to worry about the money involved. Long as they didn't say they wanted all his food. That would be pushing it. But a solid spread of many things? Likely nothing wrong with that.

=====================================================================

@Sekel

Cherish let out a hollow, short laugh at what the princess told her.

"I'm not sure if there is something like a normal ghost pony, but thank you."

Frankly, everything about her were pretty abnormal, seeing as she were dead, and yet still lingered on. Judging by many, many reactions from others over the years, she knew for a fact that ghosts were not normal, and also something which regular - AKA living - ponies thought off as generally scary. Whatever or not she were confined to a space, wouldn't make a big difference. Might even scare others more, as there then wouldn't be boundaries to her, but she supposed, there weren't really anything she could do about that, except for hope that their perception of her over time, would change.

"If you're going to sleep here, then I'll just close the doors. And if your dragon comes around, I'll ask him to please keep it down until you wake up. Same with the other two, though I hope they'll behave for a bit. Sleep well, Twilight."

She'd use her powers to shut the doors, and if there were a blanked of some sort around, she'd have that floated over too, that the princess may lay under it, while she were laying on that odd, squishy ball. A new kind of chair maybe? Cherish didn't know what it were, but it seemed like the princess found it comfortable enough to sleep on, so it were likely something good.

She'd probably be allowed to enjoy a few hours of sleep in peace, provided no surprise visitors, or alarmist came barging in, but surely Ponyville could stop falling over itself for a few hours, right?

==================================================================

@Sekel

None of the others really reacted on her outburst, except for Lulu, who instinctively had a twitch going over her right eye, as she felt a small urge to follow command, though she subdued it before she acted upon it. She might not have been part of a hive for years, but there were an instinctive part of her that still irritatingly felt drawn to listen to the words of a queen commanding her.

happy on the other hoof, didn't feel it at all. But that were because he were bound to a queen as it were, and honestly couldn't get the same vibe from Aurora, as she were nowhere near as demanding and authoritarian as Onache were, when she put forth an order, rather than a question. Nice attempt though.

"I really doubt she's gonna do that sorta thing to us. If she wanted that, she would've done so already. This here's just toying around, and trying to play us like fiddles. And if we crack, that just means that it's starting to be funny for her. We need to try and keep our cool, and hope that she'll be bored soon, and find someone else to play with. Ain't the noblest I know, but eh. Better them than us."

As for where things would take them, they'd soon be at a crossroads. Literally. It'd go three other ways, with signs pointing in their direction. There were *Boring Place* *Happy Castle* and *Complete Safety. Honest.*. Which now meant that they had to decide on whatever or not they'd trust the signs, or not.

There were of course where they came from, but that route just went *Nuh-uh*, and were still vanishing behind them. It wouldn't work.

"I'm inclined to be thinking the boring place is Ponyville."

"Potentially, but it may also be playing off of our paranoia, and the sign about safety might be the right way to town. The boring place may well be a rock in the forest, and she'll tease us for not taking the obvious way out."

Flaxxy just sniffed around, trying to find clues as to where to go, but not getting anywhere. They'd have to rely on a guess, when it came to which route to take from here.

=====================================================================

@EQ_Theta

On 2021-05-19 at 4:16 PM, EQ_Theta said:

“Seeing how second place was a close fight, I’d say you and Lin weren’t doing bad at all, Rosa. You know, I really wanted to win this one, if only to keep things even with everyone. Next game will be played for fun, but I’ll be satisfied with just one win.”

“We probably should try to find one large water bottle for Shrimp while we’re out and about. Though there’s probably a canteen at home we could use as an alternative, there’s a better chance we could find something more fitting here. No way the longma have anything like a straw back home.”

"It does feel good to know that we have all won at something. A shame we missed seeing Omen shine at her game of choice, but alas, I suppose you also missed the fight between Sen and I, so none have seen the entire picture. I am certain that we shall endure regardless. And judging by this game, I do admit to look forward to how the next one will go, once we decide on which one it will be.

As for the canteen, it isn't bad, but it still wouldn't allow him to learn how things around him work, which is important in my opinion. If he is allowed a flask somewhere, and he can then slither over, and start to drink from that, it will provide him both water as needed, and teach him how to work with the container to get a drink. You can get small boxes of treats in the same manner, where he have to perform a certain action to get food out of it. It functions well to train pets, and while I know he will grow beyond that, at this stage, it might work well to stimulate his early intelligence.

What I am saying Omen, is that Shrimp could use some stuff of his own, that helps him. I'll help you write a list at some point."

He knew he had to make it a good deal simpler for Omen to get, as she were already started to tilt her head, and look increasingly confused, but she seemed to have caught on now. He had to try and find some sort of good way to put things down on a list later, and then have them visit a pet store likely. Yet that would be after they had enjoyed tonight's events. Such things could wait til the morrow, before they had to take off for the court meeting.

On 2021-05-19 at 4:16 PM, EQ_Theta said:

“Alright. If no one objects to getting a closer look at what’s happening, then we’re going towards Tomb. Here’s hoping we aren’t doing something we’ll regret.” 

"I admit that I am curious, yet we must all be cautious. Who knows what might have stirred them?"

Omen had already started to walk before he were done, as she had assumed that from what Sen had said, that it meant they were going. Though there wouldn't be much to see for a while. Just several minutes of others walking towards them, rather than away, with them eventually seeing why there wasn't really any traffic from that area anymore, as a line of floating, faintly glowing chains were blocking the path. Seemingly set there by a female pegasus, that had them used to block both the road here, and in a few other directions in a large circle. She must be carrying a lot of chains normally to do this, though the focus on her, nor the other members of the family, were not so much on that. Another were floating papers with ward seplls all over the circle, another planting some small tombstone replicas, that started to glow ominously, and Tomb herself were raising her lantern, and seemingly look around after something. Both her, and five others of the family, also had their weapons raised, against the thing in the center, which were drawing some amount of eyes there. Though not a lot, as it seemed there were some attempts by others to move them further away, even though gawkers were hard to get rid of.

Int he center of the large circle, stood a minotaur. He were a rather regal looking sort for their kind, with somewhat clean fur, silver-covered tips on his horns, a long jacket made of seemingly animal hides, and a pair of small reading glasses on his nose. His eyes though, were cold, and gazed down upon Tomb with a look that just oozed out that he wasn't going to move away because of her. Even if he wasn't the most burly of their kind, the axe on his back - slim and clearly sharp, that appeared to have been made from a single piece of silver, carved into the right shape of a long axe - would mean that he could make his way through if he wanted to. Though, his hands already seemed occupied, by the bundle he were carrying. A filly of all things, seemingly sleeping curled up in his hands, and nuzzling against his slightly greying chest fur. Seemed rather normal in appearance, though with her curled up, and in the position she were in, it were hard to see much else than her size, which put her at somewhere between 7 and 10, and that she were wearing a black dress.

"Get out of here now, Sherwood."

Tomb were in front, and didn't register that the lot of them had come around and were seeing what were happening in front of them.

"No."

His voice were deep, and had a certain degree of both authority and class to it. He weren't a complete brute by the sounds of it, though his response made the ponies just start to grasp their weapon tighter, and for horns to start glowing.

"Then we will kick you out of we must. You know the rules."

His only response to this, were to take his left hand, and slowly reach into his pocket, from which he'd grasp a letter, and throw it towards Tomb. She'd grab hold of it, and unfurl it to read what were there. And whatever it were, seemed to both confuse, and generally frighten her.

"With or without you, I'm going to the mansion, and she's coming with me. Do you want to cause a scene?"

His hand would suddenly move quickly, and he'd quickly have the axe in his hand, and hammer the non-bladed end into the ground. It'd still reach him to about his shoulder-tips, giving an indication of the size of this.

"She won't sleep forever."

"...Let them through."

"Are you mad?! We can't jus-"

The one spreading the numerous wards in the air started to speak, before Tomb overrode her comment, by speaking louder, and clearly not being happy about what she were saying.

"Grandmothers orders! Get them to the mansion quickly, before she wakes up. And keep the wards active. I don't want a casualty list."

Sherwood placed the axe back in its holder on his back, and would start to move along, with the others simply having to follow him, chains, wards, stones and everything. Their travel would take them away from here, towards the west, headed away from the festivities. And understandably enough, others started to look at her confused, and for answers after that, but she just weaved it off, and went over to sit on a stump nearby. Just her, and the letter that she were reading through with a grim look on her face. Might not be the best time to interrupt her, but Rosa would, whereas other guests would just get on with things, and not directly approach her about this.

"Is everything alright?"

"Huh? Oh, you. No. No it's not. Grandmother have seemingly finally lost her mind."

"For giving some sort of order that's letting a minotaur through? Do you have a violent history? Is he perhaps being overly protective of the foal?"

"You don't understand. Mourner's Puppet cannot be he-Aaargh!"

She'd stumble backwards, as Omen got into view. Not so much because of Omen, but more because of what she were carrying in her muzzle. A porcelain doll, looking like an earth pony with clear white features in the smiling face, and a few cracks here and there. The mane and tail appeared to be well brushed, and the black dress on it were a little dusty, yet overall in a pretty good condition. Nothing weird about it, beyond the rarity of these sorts of dolls in the first place, outside of collectors shelves. Still, for some reason, Rosa did feel an odd tingle in his spine as he looked on it, as if something ominous were happening with the seemingly harmless thing.

"She dropped this."

"Go give it back to her. N-Now! Before she wakes up and find it missing."

Tomb sounded actually scared as she said this, and Omen just nodded along, before wandering off to deal with this. They could follow her if they pleased, yet if not. they could also stay here, and ask something of the startled Tomb. Or something else. as it seemed the danger had been averted, whatever it might be.

===========================================================================

@Starforce Glimmer

On 2021-05-19 at 12:13 AM, Magnolia said:

"Oh? Why gold? Is it because I am special?" she asked with an almost cheeky grin which was rather strange considering her character.  "Best we prepare now, who knows what lies ahead in life. I look forward to you what you have to teach me."

"It was more of a joke really. The container doesn't matter for that many things, except for cases when I need to break it as part of the application. Some stuff gets a better reaction from a big addition of air. Though gold can't add something to certain mixtures. Nothing violent though, far as I have tried so far. Well... Except for the Midas Elixir, but that one's strictly forbidden for anything but educational purposes. Nothing good comes from making things into gold."

The beaker for that had to be gold itself, to contain the liquid properly, but as said, it were not something that were meant to be made and used. She had to swear upon her ancestors to not do it, and she would keep that promise, as she understood their reasonings. If you started to make a lot of gold, it would just end up ruining the economy of basically every country, and start a shortage of whatever else you had before that. Generally copper, or iron. And that was when you didn't include that it could be used on living tissue. That was... Very disturbing. Though thankfully it didn't turn you into gold. It just made all of your hair turn into it, and it were very unpleasant, and potentially rather dangerous, when the heavy hairs would start to fall out, and tear the follicles and all with it.

On 2021-05-19 at 12:13 AM, Magnolia said:

She would calmly look to the stallion who spoke of the elixers being some sort of fad that had gone out, what surprised her the most was that Fishbone was the one who created these necklaces.  "I find it quite impressive she would create these. We should let her know we are thankful. Mostly since...I wanted something that commemorated us and we got it here so easily." she was starting to get thirsty and then picked out a water bottle with her magic.

"I get thirsty sometimes, you know?" she'd ask slyly but really, she was thirsty as can be though. 

"Yeah, she doesn't want to be bothered with requests and all that. She makes things after what she feels like, and doesn't like being given directions all that much. Dragons like being their own bosses and all that, but I ain't complaining. Just means there's always a reason for folks to come around, and these sorta friendship necklaces have been a big thing recently. That she's also happy to make, though with lots of things to it. Last time, there were one split in three, of the siren sisters. Only ended up with the one combined, but man did it sell fast. Hoping she'll find some big bones and try again sometime soon. Got half a mind purchasing the next one myself if it happens. Aaand here's your coffee."

The spiced blend would be put down on the table, before he went back to dealing with the tea next. It had been a fair amount of bits for everything, including the water bottle, but Zeehva had been able to cover it. She didn't have a lot to work with more though, and she still needed vials, so they had to conserve their resources some after this. At least until she could get to work on making some potions for sale.

The coffee would be hot and a little spicy, yet also sweet, and the taste were not overbearingly harsh on any fronts. A rather smooth, pleasant taste. If you liked cinnamon that were, of course.

Zeehva's tea would come close by, and give off a nice, floral smell, which would bring a bit of a larger smile to the mare's face.

"There you go. have a nice evening ladies."

The clerk would fire a large grin towards them as he said this, before going on with the next ones in line. It was a busy night for him too, and as they were done now, the two of them should be going on their way too. Preferably before Magnolia found more things that caught her eye, as Zeehva would have to say no to the next one.

Getting outside (hopefully) they could go to the side, and stand there to enjoy their cups filled with beverage. Zeehva at least enjoyed hers, as it had been far too long in her mind, since she last had a proper cup of tea.

============================================================================

@Kujamih @Windy Breeze @Starforce Glimmer

On 2021-05-19 at 12:26 AM, Cali said:

Cali would approach the guards, and the guards noticed that she had no cutie mark and alicorn wings. Her orange mane seemed to sparkle and flow with electricity, sort of like a wavy effect. "Long story short, my friend Molotov here was sitting down and some rubble was almost about to crush him so I basically propelled the debris off into the sky and blew it up.  unfortunately he had gotten a little hurt so I want to make sure he is okay." she'd reply.

"And for the record, I'm not from around here. I'm not even from your dimension, you may call me Cali, or Red Thunder, Lightning, whatever suits me I'm fine with it." she'd state informatively but quickly. 

The guards seemed very unsure about what to do with this, as well as the appearance of this being some kind of alicorn. The power shown would fit with it being an actual alicorn if it were, on the lower scale, but this one clearly wasn't a princess. Even in another world, it didn't seem like it, as there were no crown or anything, and they weren't sure if this were even the truth. Alicorns were either coronated, and were one of the stable, seemingly immortal ponies like the princesses, or there were the other sort. The crazed, extremely rare situation, where a random pony stumbled into something, that would cause the extreme surge of uncontrolled magic that would turn them into an alicorn, yet most of the time, also render them completely mad. This one hadn't tried to like, melt them or something yet, but they were apprehensive a bit now, and rather confused.

On 2021-05-19 at 6:09 AM, Kujamih said:

" What my friend was trying to say is! They need medical attention. Ahehehe she was also badly hurt and got hit by the head aswell. Please can you assist them to the nearest hospital?"

Then Light went to Cali's side and whispered. 

" We don't want unwanted attention do we? Didn't you want to stay in this dimension?"

" I'm sure you don't want guards guarding you or suspicion floating around you when living in this place right?"

" Oh and we're friends with Luna!.. the guard... Not the princess.... She's a very important person! She works as a royal guard to the princesses."

Light winked at Luna. 

This did not help things either, as the confusing situation now just got more crazed, with multiple ways this could be interpreted. They also didn't know Luna by sight, as they hadn't worked the same shifts as her, or had bee in other sections, so it would give some credence that things were okay, but there'd still not be a guarantee that everything were like it should be.

Eventually, the one in charge would raise a hoof, and then slowly lower it again.

"I'm not sure what's going on here, but if there's no civilian, or property damage, there's no need for us to get involved. Please try and not cause a ruckus."

"Ma'am, she's a-"

"I can see that, recruit, and it's none of our business. Long as she isn't crazy, or a changeling with malicious intent, this is above our paygrade.

Cloudwatcher? Get them to the hospital, and have the doctors check them out. Report back if something out of the ordinary happens.

Sorry if this seems a little pushy, but while it's none of my business what your deal is ma'am, I have the citizens to be worried about, and rogue alicorns does not have a good history. I'd be more than happy to meet an exception to the rule though, and if that's the case, or you're a changeling without ill intent, I'm sorry for the added scrutiny. Cloudwatcher will make sure you get to the hospital safely."

The youngest of them - a pegasus - would wander forward, give a nervous salute towards the group, and get ready to guide them on. His boss though, would change her focus towards Light to some extend though, and look him over with a lot of questions going through her mind.

"Are you... A machine of some sort? I heard there's this inventor sort who makes metal beings on the edge of town. And I'm guessing that's this civilian, judging by the wings. Are you one of his machines? You're unnervingly lifelike. Or is that more of a patchwork thing? Where are you from, where they can do that sort of thing?"

• Brohoof 2

@Blitz Boom

Magnolia would had simply nodded to her explanation. She didn't entirely understand her explanation although it went mostly understood. She didn't press further into that topic for now. Potions was complicated and why would she make such a simple outing as this more complicated then it would need to be. Magnolia listened to the stallion's explanation, her ears perking up a little bit as he continued with his explanation.

"Well, whatever the case may be I am not going to tell Fishbone about this necklace. I want to see if she'll notice her 'work' if you will." she'd say with a sly, almost satisfied grin before she did a slight wave to the stallion and would exit out the door with a calm, yet also nervous stride as if she wasn't sure what to do next. Magnolia would take the coffee in her magic, and sip upon it. It was hot, but it was a rather enjoyable sensation on her tongue.

As they walked, she would definitely be sure to enjoy the coffee's taste as they strode. "Hey, maybe you should pick out where we go next? Perhaps a restaurant, or do you wanna look at something more scenic? I'll let you choose." she said in a nervous, yet also casual sort of manner as her magenta eyes looked to her friend with an almost calm look within their beauty. 

@Windy Breeze @Kujamih @Blitz Boom

Cali looked to the guards and realized their confusion there. She seemed to have an aura of what almost felt like, suspense? Or enjoyment of getting reactions from others at what she was doing here. "Yeah, I am from another world and I ended up here. I am not even the same species as you, I am just masquerading as a pony so I can fit in. Now please, my friend is hurt and I want him to get looked at." she'd begin to proceed towards the hospital however kept her eye on the guard. The guards could have stopped her or followed her if they wanted to.

(edited)

@Blitz Boom

Blunt would come to the alleyway as told by Pop Rock, disinterest in his face, however he wasn't stupid enough to listen to her tiny proposal “You clean and roof and I collect trash. Something I don't really like cleaning but I'll still do this for the benefit of our mission" he said. As they started, he began watching the inn while collecting garbage, he would laugh sarcastically “You just made me an alleyway sweeper” he chuckled to himself before going back to his work. Unaware both to him and Pop, Flinty and Shackles would watch them from afar, satisfied with Blunt's neutral behavior.

The next day, Windy would wake up from her bed, stretching out her wings and forelegs as she yawned “What a good day!” she stood up and went out into the living room, wondering what Cimex was up to, however once opening the door, what she met was a fragrance smell of a fruit that would probably bring her up to heaven in her young age: blueberries.

“Mommy's coming for you, my sweet little cheesecake” licking her lips, she went to the kitchen.

@Blitz Boom @Starforce Glimmer @Kujamih

Blue would end up staying behind with Blitz to keep an eye on her while Cali, Light, and her friend, Luna take Molotov to the hospital.

Luna was not surprised they had run into some guards as the loud boom could have been heard by many nearby, of course especially those who's mission is to keep peace. She hind her anxiety as Cali talks and introduces herself.

Light, however decided to have her involved instead of letting her stay out and not make the situation worsen.

On 2021-05-19 at 12:09 PM, Kujamih said:

Light winked at Luna. 

“Definetely not so suspicious, Light, ” Luna gave him a deadpan, trying to act rational and laid back to assess this confrontation, “unfortunately, none of this guards or myself have met each other as there are thousands or maybe millions of guards throughout Equestria, and the possibility that I might be a rebel changeling imposter doesn't help”

She was so happy they aren't going to jail soon.

Edited by Windy Breeze
  • Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom

On 2021-05-21 at 6:15 AM, Blitz Boom said:

As for the canteen, it isn't bad, but it still wouldn't allow him to learn how things around him work, which is important in my opinion. If he is allowed a flask somewhere, and he can then slither over, and start to drink from that, it will provide him both water as needed, and teach him how to work with the container to get a drink. You can get small boxes of treats in the same manner, where he have to perform a certain action to get food out of it. It functions well to train pets, and while I know he will grow beyond that, at this stage, it might work well to stimulate his early intelligence.

“That’s always worth doing. I know Shrimp is smart, and it will do him a lot of good if he’s able to learn a lot about his surroundings. Although I am unsure about treating him like a pet. It… doesn’t sound right. If he’s really capable of growing and exceeding his seemingly animal-like appearance, then treating him like a pet would be a disservice.”

Going by his interactions with the siblings, Shrimp is already exhibiting signs that he could understand and associate who his caretakers are. He’s close with Lin and Omen, but somewhat unsure around Sen. He can recognize food, drinks, and toys, and is capable of speech. Those were already enough for the siblings to respect his capabilities for learning, and there is no doubt Shrimp will exceed what he’s shown them. 

That discussion would have to wait as the the group moved closer to the commotion. Though there wasn’t much to see, there was a lot more room to move around, and by then, they came to the sight of security, chains, and a minotaur. It was difficult to ascertain what was going on, but the longma were content to observe the standoff. 

Fortunately, all seemed to calm down, though Sen wasn’t sure. Tomb didn’t look relieved, and hearing the conversation between her and Rosa didn’t seem to ease tensions. 

“Tomb? I don’t understand what happened? Who were those two we just saw?”

“And you sounded very spooked when Omen brought up that doll just now. Are we in any danger right now?”

Sen sounded worried, though whether it was for himself, for the group, or for Tomb, he didn’t make it clear. Perhaps it was for everyone in the immediate vicinity. He felt uneasy, like the danger had only been stalled instead of averted. Seeing the minotaur and the filly he was carrying got him and Lin curious, but he’d exercise caution and stay with Tomb for the moment. Going after the source of the commotion was one thing, but following a gut feeling on when not to do something was just as crucial for the longma.

."......" Light has no words for this. Only shock as he sees no way out of this situation....

" Why Luna?.....you could've just said yes... Why confuse them more..... You're no help too Cali..... And why is everyone saying I look like a robot!?"

Light checked himself and noticed that he forgot to retract the protruding artifacts attached to his body.

"... Ohh...".

@EQ_Theta

8 hours ago, EQ_Theta said:

“That’s always worth doing. I know Shrimp is smart, and it will do him a lot of good if he’s able to learn a lot about his surroundings. Although I am unsure about treating him like a pet. It… doesn’t sound right. If he’s really capable of growing and exceeding his seemingly animal-like appearance, then treating him like a pet would be a disservice.”

Shrimp weren't a pet per se, and they were right. He had the capability for learning, and understood them to a certain degree. Yet at the same time, he were still a tiny little hatchling. Grown a few inches from being fed a lot of gems in his early days, which made sure to keep him healthy, but still an infant. He needed to be taught things slowly, and as if you were dealing with a pet, since he had less intelligence than instinct now. Like a dog, but with greater potential, and the ability to speak a tiny amount.

So far they were doing it well. He were being played with, given food and water when he needed it, along with non-clear gems. They were also making sure to wander around with him, which exposed him to a lot of new things, and crowds in general, so that he got more accustomed to new surroundings, and didn't get spooked in a crowd, which would be two good traits to make sure he got ingrained early on, before he turned into a hoarding loner, hurdled up in some cave.

But more than anything, they showed him that he could trust them. Sen had taken some more time, as Shrimp had smelled Omen first as he hatched, and as such, saw her kind as his family first and foremost. Lin had that kind of that smell too, but Sen did not, so he had to earn it with patience, and had gotten it. Rosa were a trial one still, but Shrimp saw that his caretakers trusted him, and as he had seen how they made sure to keep him safe, and happy, he would trust that whoever they were nice to, were safe for him as well. To a point, of course. A sudden wrong movement, or harsh glare, and he'd start covering and hissing, but that came with being a tiny thing in a world full of bigger ones. His instinct would be to not leave himself open for attack, though his caretakers had emboldened him enough that he'd be willing to expend his energy on for example the glittering flame, if he felt like they were trying to harm them. They'd have to remember to teach him how to differentiate who should be dealt with forcefully, when he grew up, and his brain could handle more complex things.

8 hours ago, EQ_Theta said:

“Tomb? I don’t understand what happened? Who were those two we just saw?”

“And you sounded very spooked when Omen brought up that doll just now. Are we in any danger right now?”

"Not long as she gets that doll to Puppet, before she wakes up. We should be able to contain things at the mansion then, if we're lucky."

"You're dodging the question again. What is the deal here, Tomb?"

Tomb remained silent after that, and gazed to the side, hoping to avoid talking more on this. She had been about to earlier, before the doll got brought up, but she were in duress. It just came out then. Yet as she now didn't seem to wish to talk, Rosa would instead, and leaving it open for her to start talking at any point, during his presumptions.

"Then why don't I try? Of the two that showed up, you're not afraid of the minotaur, but the filly. Mourners Puppet, as you called her. Considering the mansion is likely your base, and her name, I am guessing that she is family. And not a well liked one, which makes me think that she is dangerous. Your reactions thus far seem to confirm that. To what degree? Since you mentioned a casualty list, I will guess she have killed before. Accidentally I'd assume, as one her age shouldn't know mali-"

"You don't understand what she's capable of. None of us know.

We're not born with our curse fully active. We mature into it, and learn how to deal, before the powers and sights filters in. It leaves time to prepare, and get us ready for what's ahead of us, while we slowly grow stronger.

Mourners Puppet is the worst possible outcome for our family curse. She were born fully attuned, and the very first those close by knew of her, were seeing her mother bolt out of the room shortly after she were born, screaming to keep the demon filly away from her. I were there when we rushed into the room. I saw the doctor being tossed around by the dark spirits, and saw Puppet just lay there in the bed, looking up towards them, and laughing. She were enjoying it, and the spirits just kept going on with it, to please her.

That were just her first day, and it's only gotten worse. Twisted, malice-filled spirits are drawn to her, and will do bad things to those around them, if they get an inkling that there is a threat to Puppet, or that it would amuse her. And it does. She were too young to understand how others were getting hurt, and use her control of them to stop it. She just saw them play with others, like they were toys that sometimes got broken. Grandmother had to give her to Sherwood, and tell him to stay away from any town, before more got hurt because of her antics."

"Couldn't you banish the spirits?"

"We tried everything, but they kept coming back, and she kept getting stronger. We couldn't contain them, and the few who tried to get to Puppet, to stop her somehow..."

She trailed off, and look away with a grimace. It did not speak well of what may be the case with this one.

"I haven't seen her in five years, but we all either seen, or heard things that makes us worried what would happen if she came back. And especially if she got angry. That's why I had to send that doll to her before she woke up. It is the only thing she have from her mother, as she ran, and never came back after Puppet were born. The doll were something she had bought, and wanted her daughter to have, and Puppet thinks of it like that too. It's important to her. Last one I saw trying to take it from her, ended up in a full cast for four months. He's lucky we got him out of there alive.

And now, grandmother have called for her to come back to town...

*sigh* Sorry, sorry. You opened the vaults. I don't want to sour your evening. Whatever's going to happen with her, will be at the mansion. It's far enough away from town that it shouldn't reach you, or any of the civilians. At least we hope so."

Tomb sat more straight by now, and seemed to have gotten herself under control as she talked, though she remained weary, and looked frankly drained. Seemed like not all were paradise in this family, but with their size, what were the odds of that ever realistically happening as it were anyway?

@Windy Breeze

22 hours ago, Windy Breeze said:

“You clean and roof and I collect trash. Something I don't really like cleaning but I'll still do this for the benefit of our mission" he said. As they started, he began watching the inn while collecting garbage, he would laugh sarcastically “You just made me an alleyway sweeper”

"Ponies do not think bad things, when they see cleaners. Many ignore. Good way to see things. Sometimes with treats."

It wasn't all the time, but sometimes, others got happy that she were helping around, and would offer her something. A treat like a bun, or perhaps a doughnut. She didn't aim to get that, or beg for it, but she were happy when it came on occasion, though she didn't starve. She were just lanky by nature and age. In time, she might beef up some, though Needle made sure she were fed. It might not look like it, but she did a lot for Pop Rock.

"We can see much here. Help us note if odd ones try to leave. Not pretty work, but angle is good, yes?"

She'd clean the roof methodically and thoroughly, as though this may just be a cover, she still wanted to do things right. Why do a job, if you weren't willing to try and do it right, yes?

On 2021-05-21 at 2:07 PM, Windy Breeze said:

The next day, Windy would wake up from her bed, stretching out her wings and forelegs as she yawned “What a good day!” she stood up and went out into the living room, wondering what Cimex was up to, however once opening the door, what she met was a fragrance smell of a fruit that would probably bring her up to heaven in her young age: blueberries.

“Mommy's coming for you, my sweet little cheesecake” licking her lips, she went to the kitchen.

Whereas Windy would wake up simply enough, and be on her hooves, Sorrow would still be laying down flat, with her face into the pillow. It weren't regular for her to have a bed to rest in, instead of simply napping on a cloud, so she tended to take good advantage of it when she did have a bed to use. And with last day being pretty bad, and hurting her wing, she had needed some good sleep.

Sadly, soon as Windy were up, the voices from Legion would stir her. She'd try to ignore it, as she were floated out of dream land, and into the grim reality, but they were persistent. They knew that she couldn't ignore them, and that she were awake, so eventually she had to cave in, and move her head so that she could look up, and towards the door Windy were about to pass through.

"Morning. I think."

She'd start to rouse and get up on her legs again, and then start to stretch her wing out, to see what it were like. It felt a good deal better today actually, so that was a plus, but she were still feeling rather sore, and as she looked around, were reminded that they were still on lockdown. What she could see at least. She needed to find a comb for her unruly mane eventually, but as that thought were drizzling through her mind, there came a smell of food, and her tummy started to rumble. Had Windy... No, she had just woken up. Maybe this was from the inn itself, and were just wafting down here? Either way, she were hungry, and if there were something or not prepared, they could make something happen soon enough. Just had to get out there, and get started.

So she'd begin to waddle forth, and follow after Windy, who had probably gotten into the kitchen before she were done stretching her wing.

@Starforce Glimmer

On 2021-05-21 at 2:20 AM, Magnolia said:

As they walked, she would definitely be sure to enjoy the coffee's taste as they strode. "Hey, maybe you should pick out where we go next? Perhaps a restaurant, or do you wanna look at something more scenic? I'll let you choose." she said in a nervous, yet also casual sort of manner as her magenta eyes looked to her friend with an almost calm look within their beauty. 

"Well, it's important to eat, but we should think a little more simple. It had been some time since I last made potions for sale before we met, and I'm getting low on bits. Still need to get some glass vials to use for them too, so let's try and be a little cautious with spending for now. Maybe we can find a food stand somewhere. B-But we can eat at a restaurant another day, promise. Maybe I can harvest something from the forest tonight, and make something out of that for the morning. Depends what I can find. Alchemy on the road requires some inventiveness, and flexibility."

She'd take a large gulp of the warm herbal tea. It wasn't as good as what she had gotten used to in Zebrica, but she still enjoyed it a good deal. It wouldn't be fair to set this against the stuff from home either. They took great care, and used vibrant, fresh herbs, to make good tea. You couldn't expect the same here. Though she found it good for what it were. Better than what she had expected honestly.

She'd look around as they wandered down the street. Happy ponies wandering on each side of the street talking, with the random griffon, smaller dragon, or otherwise mixed in here and there, illuminated by the streetlights turning on. The majority of business fronts showed the store to either be closed, or in the process of shutting down, whilst others were just about to open. Including a bar and a modest night club from the looks of things. A big town like this, there couldn't just be business during day time, as some residents didn't sleep in the night hours. or at least not until late.

Then there were others such as the bat ponies that would start to flutter into town, or out of a few houses here and there, where they had been resting through the day. Now that night time had arrived, it were their time to go out and enjoy themselves, as their kind were prone to i the late hours. One of the stallions that fluttered down, even sent a long stare towards the two ladies, and waved as Zeehva's looked up and caught a glance at him. The light shone in his sharp teeth, but though that were somewhat predatory, that seemed to be all that were that, as the rest were fairly friendly. Though she could see, as she waved back, that his eyes were more looking towards Magnolia. Quite a few here and there looked at the beautiful mare with an extra long gaze really. She wondered how her friend felt being so wanted, by males and females of several races, but didn't think it was okay to ask. Seemed inappropriate somehow. Could be worse though, yes? It could be looks of fear.

"Never saw a bat pony before I cane to Canterlot, you know. There aren't any in Zebrica, and where I grew up, we never saw any. Too cold I guess. It was odd to meet the first one. I thought it was a pegasus that had been in some kind of accident. Thankfully she took it pretty well.

*sigh* But where to go... Well, if we could find some sort of place with vials, that'd be good. We could see what's left to eat with after that. See if you can spot a used goods shop. I often find some vials or flasks there that just need a wash to be perfectly fine again. A good way to save some bits here and there."

@Starforce Glimmer @Kujamih @Windy Breeze

On 2021-05-21 at 2:34 AM, Cali said:

"Yeah, I am from another world and I ended up here. I am not even the same species as you, I am just masquerading as a pony so I can fit in. Now please, my friend is hurt and I want him to get looked at."

"Understood. Cloudchaser, make your way there with them post haste."

The pegasus would nod, and lead the way on right away towards the large hospital building. it were hard to miss really, but he were there more just to keep an eye on things, and ease tensions, as others noted the small alicorn, and got confused/scared, depending on whatever or not they had heard of the stories regarding rogue alicorns before.

The guard mare would have spend some time to stand and inform this potential other worldly being some ground rules, but Cloudchaser should be able to deal with this if it were, and the stallion had seemed like he did indeed need help. As such, it seemed wiser to simply let them through, and have him deal with what might be an issue, and what might just be somepony fibbing them. She didn't know, and didn't have the time to test things.

When they arrived at the hospital, they'd be able to find that a pair of nurses with a gurney were looking around, and when their eyes fell on the alicorn and her carryon, they looked genuinely surprised. As well as confused, as they glanced up towards the clocktower.

"No way... He was right then. Even down to the minute."

"It's Molotov Boom, right? The one you're carryign? Doctor Septic are ready for him in room 27, and have prepared the equipment."

"Uhm... Did you expect him?"

"I didn't think you'd get here, but the doctor said the prediction would be legit. Even... Even down to having a fake alicorn carrying him. S-Sorry if that sound offensive miss."

"Look, we don't have the time for this. Please put him on the gurney, and we will transport him to the room. The doctor have cleared you to follow too if you want, ma'am."

Provided that she would set down Molotov on the gurney, they'd be able to get on and through the hospital, which seemed to medium-filled right now. Not a rushed day today thankfully, but there would of course be the regulars that needed check ups, medication, and the few oddds and ends. Most of them, would look on as Cali passed them, on their way towards room 27. Which would be a regular hospital room with a bed ready, and an elderly stallion in a doctor's outfit, scribbling down some things in preparation for his patient.

“Definetely not so suspicious, Light, ” Luna gave him a deadpan, trying to act rational and laid back to assess this confrontation, “unfortunately, none of this guards or myself have met each other as there are thousands or maybe millions of guards throughout Equestria, and the possibility that I might be a rebel changeling imposter doesn't help”

She was so happy they aren't going to jail soon.

16 hours ago, Kujamih said:

."......" Light has no words for this. Only shock as he sees no way out of this situation....

" Why Luna?.....you could've just said yes... Why confuse them more..... You're no help too Cali..... And why is everyone saying I look like a robot!?"

Light checked himself and noticed that he forgot to retract the protruding artifacts attached to his body.

"... Ohh...".

Meanwhile, back with the others on the edge of the scrapyard, the guard leader of the small group, would turn back to Light and Luna, and keep some focus on the two as the talk went on.

"Millions of guards are exaggerating. But there are enough all over the kingdom, in various time slots, that we don't always meet one other. And the changeling part seems unlikely. After the Canterlot attack, we have been running random checks via scouring stones and anti magic rings. Few that's been noted, are just ones who wants to help, and have been started on the guard education properly. It's not something all agrees on, but the princesses orders are clear: Changelings are to be welcomed now, no matter what hive they are from, until they prove untrustworthy in some fashion."

This info were mostly for Light, as Luna would surely know this, if she were a guard. The memo had been sent around when Twilight and Thorax made friends after all, to make sure they all knew that the changelings were also protected by the law now. Not everypony were happy about this, but most had too much respect to their position and the princesses to still try something. Those who didn't, would be reprimanded accordingly, depending on the severity of what they did. Three so far she had heard off, had even been expelled after overly abhorrent behavior.

"As for you... If you're not a machine, what are you then? Is this some weird kind of prosthetics, or damaged part solution from another country? It must be advanced if they can do this. Even more so than Troy. Can you share anything about this, or is it considered a secret?"

Blue would end up staying behind with Blitz to keep an eye on her while Cali, Light, and her friend, Luna take Molotov to the hospital.

Blitz would bounce around, looking for parts to work with, now that she had gotten the former oven stripped of parts, and opened the door to prep it for something to be inserted here. She'd hum as screws, plates, springs and so on, would be drawn from the piles via her horn, and got gathered up in front of her. She seemed to be building something, or trying parts for it at least, but it were looking more like a mess than anything. Though when she added a part of a clock, and twirled a few pieces, the clock began running again, behind the cracked glass.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Blitz Boom

"No worries about that, I am used to harvesting stuff from the forest myself. I know what to eat, and what not to eat. Although sometimes I had gotten sick, but thankfully nothing that left any lasting results. Trial and error I suppose, it's mainly what I did when I was real young roaming the streets without anyone to help me. At that age, I was certain I would have died before my life had any meaning. Although, I quickly found out it was quite easy to steal from food shops or even farms for their fruit. I feel no shame in it, since I had to survive without a home or a source of income.." Magnolia spoke in a rather neutral, calm manner. One could possibly even say too calm.

"I'll keep my eyes peeled for anything of a good shop, or something of that nature. We don't have to eat a fancy restaurant. Like I said, we can eat wherever you'd like. I have no preferences since I rarely ever had the chance to eat in a restaurant, if at all if memory serves me correctly. On your topic of bat ponies, I wish I could be one. Fits my interest of the night, and I'd have both wings and a horn too if I could find some sort of...transformation spell to turn me into a baticorn, a bat pony with both wings, and a horn. I am not sure if that is possible, but if it is, I would like to become one." she'd state with a musing, almost high strung look.

Magnolia would note the presence of all sorts of ponies. Unicorns, pegasi, earth ponies, bat ponies and even a few dragons here and there. It was not a place she was used to being in and a degree of her felt rather pressured, or stressed by all the ponies around but she suppressed that. Magnolia walked with a calm, yet confident stride. As she walked, she flicked her mane and tail slightly as if showing off to the other ponies, sort of however she did not like all the looks she was getting. Because of that, there was a slight trail of black shadows behind her, and there was a rather intimidating, almost Malovent look in her eyes. It was not one intended to harm them, it was more of a "stay away from me" sort of look, making it clear. 

Upon seeing that stallion of a predatory look, Magnolia would feel something snap inside of her. She was not one to be chased after by mares and stallions, she did not like the attention she was receiving. But at the same time, a rather devious idea crossed her mind. Magnolia wanted to show them all what they'd be desiring, in truth. She'd look to the stallion and the others as they walked passed and shot them a rather deadpanning glare. "I find your gazing upon my features to be rather imprudent!" she'd suddenly snap to them as a viel of shadows came across her eyes, and swirled up her legs in passive rage.

Edited by Starforce Glimmer