Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Casual stroll

Blitz Boom

@Blitz Boom @Windy Breeze @Kujamih

Cali laughs at Blitz's comment about the hat and leaned her head forward and from Cali's head a hat seemed to 'grow' over her head. It was directly attached so Cali could manipulate it's ability. It turned white, and a big buckle on it appeared and it's size was absurdly large. What Blitz wanted, Cali hoped. "How about this?" she asked with a sly stance. 

Cali follows into the room and observes the more eerie room. It didn't bother her in the least but in truth it interested her. She didn't expect these ponies to keep track of bones like this, since they seemed to be more of a squeamish type. She listens to Cloudwatcher's description about the animal. It was very interesting to say the least and it seems like magic and evolution sort of combined. 

"Fascinating creatures. On my world we had creatures called dinosaurs, imagine giant lizards that roamed the earth before mammals. Discord from what you say sounds like some sort of chaos god, and that impacted the evolution of these creatures. Is it possible for this to have affected ponies?" Cali asked. 

@Blitz Boom

Magnolia listened calmly yet also solemnly. "I am impressed by your resolve, and do not forget that I am always here for you no matter what. You are in Good hooves with me. At least, I try. If nothing else, than I will be your light." Magnolia forced a nervous grin there for a moment as she listened.

Magnolia listens, not really understanding all the names that Zeehva speaks of. "Sorry, I don't understand those names but I do understand that I won't touch plants I am not familiar with. Just tell me what I should grab for you and I'll do it." she smiles calmly.  

@Blitz Boom
"I can tell that certain things are as they should be, and considering that a perfect faking of them would require either omniscience beyond even Discord, or effort so great I don't believe their kind to be patient enough, I'd say it's safe to assume this is the actual town." Ruby stated, if nothing else, she would know for absolute certainty when they'd reach her house, because she knew the exact location of every single nail in the walls, the position of every coin in her treasure, and so on. "I'm glad we got past with relative ease, I've got enough exposure to magical tricksters for a long while." if nothing else happened, Ruby would lead them to a neighborhood on the edge of the town, it was a normal neighborhood, in the end of which there was three houses, two on the sides and one in the middle, ending the street.

The house on the left from them was a normal house, it had a two-ponies high fence around it to block most of the yard from view, but other than that there was nothing of note, this was the one Ruby would lead them to. Next to it was an overgrown lot with the remains of a house, from looks of it it had rotted rather than been burned or anything. The middle house was perfectly normal, as in, almost too normal, the yard was empty, there was no fence either, just a boring, perfectly normal house with nothing to hide. The right house, or the opposite from Ruby's house depending on choice of words, was bit more eye-catching, or well the house wasn't, looking the same as the two others, and rather the yard was, with trees located close to each window in a way that for whole day there would be a shadow on every window.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scarecrow also gave a short applause to Dee's little show, though it was mostly out of feeling of obligation and blending in, other that that there was no visible reaction, as to be expected. "You're welcome, and go ahead, see you again sometime." he then said, sure it was unlikely he would meet a jester again in any time soon, but he didn't really think this one could help him anymore currently, as he had gotten to know all about jesters he knew to ask, sure there was a possibility that it had been this one, or someone who he knew that was floating in Scarecrow's memory, it was unlikely but possible, but the problem was that Scarecrow couldn't really ask about it, since he didn't know what he himself used to look like, it was hard to ask if someone knew someone if you didn't know who you were looking for. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The twins didn't comment on it, but they gave each other 'a look' when monster attacks were mentioned , it seemed that some things didn't change regardless of how evil the rulers were. 

They thought about it for a moment, and Sheska was first in voice "The latter sounds better in my opinion, I'm interested on seeing what kind of stuff there is." "And I don't really have a preference, so Knick Kna....whatever it is." "Maybe after that we could head somewhere with books, then you ladies could go to that spa while I'll study a bit about this place somewhere close by?" Sheska looked bit unsure about the suggestion but Trox put his hand on her shoulder and spoke quietly to her "You need the relaxation..." the rest was too quiet to hear, but Sheska seemed to hesitantly agree.

@Blitz Boom

Lin would see the two creatures nibbling on their fruits, though not without getting some affectionate retorts to her statements. It seemed like Shrimp was getting a lot more use out of his charms and stature because he was being a lot cuter than normal. Or he might be catching on to Lin’s more careful approach. She ought to try introducing the concept of “no” and how Shrimp would need to get used to not having his way. Maybe another time, as this may not really be a good time for it. Plus, the longma couldn’t say no to getting rubbed on the face from the little creatures. 

The siblings then turned to their own food and took some bites. Sen would only eat a little bit and leave the rest of the fruits; he wasn’t hungry, and eating didn’t really sound like a good way to work out his insecurities. He’d watch Hammond and Shrimp eat their food and take in the sight of two cute creatures just going about their meals. Watching them seemed to be good enough for a distraction before turning his attention back to Rosa. 

“Things are going a little slow for Elder Ghilan back home, but I’m sure he’ll appreciate your help. The bigger concern here is when will he be summoned by the council. It doesn’t sound like a good idea for you come in and speak with them, and it will take days for the elders to convene if they decide to meet.”

“I can head back and inform him, but whether or not anything will come of it is another matter. Not to mention you requiring permission to go wherever you wish because of your tracker. If anything, that is going to make things complicated.”

The longma elders won’t take kindly to the idea that an outsider is being tracked by someone else. The other elders would immediately say no if that were the case. Being untrustworthy by default is already a difficult starting position, and the elders couldn’t simply trust one of their own kind.

“This is going to take some thought. Maybe we ought to sit here for a while and think about how we’ll go about this? I don’t mind relaying a message to Elder Ghilan, but he’s definitely going to have some questions. That, and the longma in general won’t see you as truthful or trustworthy; even if Ghilan knows you, he still has his responsibilities to the village and to the other longma. I don’t think he could treat you like a familiar ally because it will raise lots of suspicions, and he is already under a lot of suspicion.”

@EQ_Theta

It were not going to be easy to teach Shrimp that he couldn't get what he wanted, since Omen were rather easy to manipulate, so she would likely go and fetch him what it were that he needed. These days, that wasn't so bad. He mostly just wanted food when he was hungry, and water when he were thirsty. Along with beings to lay upon for safety and comfort. The worst he did currently were begging for food, as he were testing the boundaries. If they didn't get it in check before he grew older, and had other things in sight, that might cause issues though.

The real question really were less if they could teach him no, and more if they could teach Omen to say no to him. If it would steal it from others, she wouldn't get it of course, but if she could retrieve it without stealing, such as purchasing, or finding it in the wild, she could probably be lured in to do it.

9 hours ago, EQ_Theta said:

“This is going to take some thought. Maybe we ought to sit here for a while and think about how we’ll go about this? I don’t mind relaying a message to Elder Ghilan, but he’s definitely going to have some questions. That, and the longma in general won’t see you as truthful or trustworthy; even if Ghilan knows you, he still has his responsibilities to the village and to the other longma. I don’t think he could treat you like a familiar ally because it will raise lots of suspicions, and he is already under a lot of suspicion.”

"Good. I want him to be and act suspicious, and not take everything at face value. It wouldn't give him confidence from the other elders, if he went into this with full trust. Quite honestly, I would strongly suggest having me guarded, and potentially even chained, so they feel less worry about this being a potential hit. If they feel they have control, they may be more inclined to listen. I don't expect they will take everything in, and doubt my words, but with the example proofs I have provided, and now time to retrieve more, perhaps I can at least make them accept that things are not as simple as they think. Still, it is likely I will be judged by them, and have to show through action that my words hold meaning. A long process, but it appears I now have time at least.

Perhaps Ghilan can handle the first, by reciting what I told him, when I gave him the items earlier. We'll have to see how he feels about this. Were I more callous, I'd also suggest directing a threat towards your village to show what could happen, but I'm not a monster. Not of that caliber.

As for me being tracked, I assume this means you also haven't told them what Omen can do? Anyone she have met there, she will know how to find. With a far better accuracy than what will happen to me. So really, why not approach this the way you do with her, and simply not tell them? I'll get my formal requests for time in advance, and just tell them I'm having a trip with you two, to go through some basic survivalist practices.

Perhaps it would be best to push these things back a little, until things have heated down for Ghilan though, and simply prepare for it, in advance. Gather more things and evidence of what can happen, that will make it harder to dispute. Perhaps even get hold of a dryad, to introduce them to one who can help you, whilst still showing great respect for the forest."

=================================================================================

@Catpone Cerberus

23 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"I can tell that certain things are as they should be, and considering that a perfect faking of them would require either omniscience beyond even Discord, or effort so great I don't believe their kind to be patient enough, I'd say it's safe to assume this is the actual town." Ruby stated, if nothing else, she would know for absolute certainty when they'd reach her house, because she knew the exact location of every single nail in the walls, the position of every coin in her treasure, and so on. "I'm glad we got past with relative ease, I've got enough exposure to magical tricksters for a long while." if nothing else happened, Ruby would lead them to a neighborhood on the edge of the town, it was a normal neighborhood, in the end of which there was three houses, two on the sides and one in the middle, ending the street.

"I wouldn't call what their kind tend to do low effort, but yes, this might be too much to put in just for a small gag. Besides, how would that one even know what you can sense? It seems we're actually here then, finally.."

Levithan eased up as she heard this confirmation from Ruby. There might still be some chaotic influences around, but long as the town was real, that's what mattered right now. She too were getting a bit tired of dealing with those creatures right now. Both the kitsune, and the draconequui, as it were. In some ways, more or les the same thing, as they were both tricksters. There were just a power and usage gap that separated their meddle, most of all.

There wouldn't happen anything out of the ordinary for Ponyville on their way, so really, just the regular, slow moving day. Pinkie Pie came by, running on a large ball that she were rolling down the main street, whilst doing full spins every now and again. So yeah... Nothing unusual for Ponyville.

On 2021-07-24 at 3:37 PM, Catpone Cerberus said:

The house on the left from them was a normal house, it had a two-ponies high fence around it to block most of the yard from view, but other than that there was nothing of note, this was the one Ruby would lead them to. Next to it was an overgrown lot with the remains of a house, from looks of it it had rotted rather than been burned or anything. The middle house was perfectly normal, as in, almost too normal, the yard was empty, there was no fence either, just a boring, perfectly normal house with nothing to hide. The right house, or the opposite from Ruby's house depending on choice of words, was bit more eye-catching, or well the house wasn't, looking the same as the two others, and rather the yard was, with trees located close to each window in a way that for whole day there would be a shadow on every window.  

"Charming. Your neighbors though, seem rather... Peculiar. One left abandoned, and another seemingly from one who are not a great fan of light. A bat pony perhaps? Though I suppose, you don't really care, long as they keep their noses to themselves."

"I like it. Not too big, inconspicuous Yes, I can see the merit in this place as your base. I wonder though, the lot that isn't used: Have you dug into that, to make more room for your own things? You're still young, so your hoard shouldn't be incredibly large, but I'd think it would strain a few of these rooms if you tried to keep it all here."

The two of them wandered past the bushes, and towards the door. They'd soak it all in if they could, but there really weren't anything to focus on here, It was just a standard house, no bells, no fuss.

=====================================================================

@Catpone Cerberus

Lyriel watched as the jester and Muffin, went on their merry way through the town, to destinations unknown. It must be nice at times, to hold no need to be at one specific place for long, and go see the world and all its splendors. *sigh* Perhaps someday, as her years had been spend well, she could wander far and wide too, and see where there may be need of her, and what the world at large had to hold. Danger were obvious, but kindness seemed abundant too. As did wonder and peculiarities.

"Such a strange world this is, with so many varied creatures to behold... Did you learn from this, Scarecrow? Any memories that may have been rustled through this? I suppose it may be too much to hope for, yet hope is a treasured thing, one should not cast aside.

Perhaps this too would be a time to wander and see more of this marketplace? It seems we may as well take in the sights as we are here, yes?"

It were rather standard what you'd find here. The Apple Family carriage, currently manned by Big Mac, the regular local veggie stands, places selling coffee and small sandwiches, a pear vendor, doing their best to stay far off the APple Cart, as that family did not like to be close to him, some stallion in a flowery shirt, selling coconuts, with the option to have them opened and ready to drink- A lot of things basically. It wasn't the biggest town in Equestria, but with the tourists that came in due to the castle being here, and the stories floating about, the market had diversified some to accommodate that. Mostly it was still stuff the locals bought and sold on a daily basis though.

==============================================================================

@Catpone Cerberus

Onache could listen in if she wished to, but it seemed of lesser concern for her to do so, so she would give them their privacy, for the time being. It didn't seem like it would negatively affect her to do so, so why not indulge this, and let them be?

"It's not a bad place either, even ig Loot is a little odd. Not Pinkie Pie odd though. Far less energy, so nothing to worry about there.

And if you want somewhere with a lot of books, you could go to the library and read there then. There is tons of books. Not as many as before the old one got destroyed, but still many, and more are added there often. It's up in the castle though, so you're gonna have to go through the entrance for that when it is. No worries, it's not filled with guards and rough types. Honestly, I think I've only seen one who I could see being a guard. She didn't have a uniform or anything, but her whole demeanor just radiated the sort of tough aura for it. Haven't seen her since the rebuilding though. Hope she's okay...

Anyway, the public library part ois through the west wing of the castle. And don't mind the weird garden. Things are apparently harmless, and I'm guessing, meant as a sort of gift from some draconequus? You'll see."

"If that is where knowledge are hidden, that would be good to examine too in due time for me. There may be some prudent local information to gather from there, if there are some order in things. The spa treatment can wait until a later point."

"How would it sound like to go there in an hour? I should be done with work then. Come on, it'd be fun. I haven't run out with a royal changeling in months."

"Months?"

"That's a story you're just gonna have to loo forward to."

"... I will take your invitation into consideration. For the time being, are you two ready? There is much to do still, before the sun settles."

===================================================================================

@Starforce

"It's okay, you'll learn the names and properties in due time. Probably from tomorrow, once I collected some morning dew. I know it sounds odd, but it have some properties that's just different from regular rain, or well water. Would still be okay to find some of that in due time, but I guess I'm going a little ahead of myself here."

She'd gather upt he plants found, and wrap them up properly in her bag, including the trickery mushroom. Might be it had caused her to fall, but it were well worth that little whoopsie, to get such a rare ingredient. Still much that might be gathered, and some things it could turn into, but they'd get there in due time. for now, she'd just try and explain things as best she could.

Wandering on, she'd point to a few other plants and tell what they were, and what they might be able to be used in. Though she didn't gather many sorts right now, as she were honing in on the kind of things she wanted to make, and that narrowed the ingredients she would need for the future. She did pick one thing that made her chuckle a little. Not because she were happy though, it were just an affect of the pollen it gave off, whenever it were touched. A Chuckle Toggle. Weird little red bundle of flowers, that tended to draw nutrients in small amount from other, nearby plants to thrive. Could be a menace, if it wasn't because it rarely spread away from where they started, and had a rather short lifespan. Great for a few kind of potions she were considering right now, such as a particular one that would help to cheer you up.

"It's really helping on things. Not the flowers, I mean, but having you here, talking about all of this- It's good at grounding me. Thank you for being here, Magnolia. I hope that when you have to confront your demons, I can be every bit as stedfast of a pillar for you, as you are for me.

Have you thought about when, and how to do that, if it's okay to ask? I know that it's a lot to confront, and with how I've been... I don't blame you if you haven't thought about it. And I'm sorry if it's been too much focused on me. I didn't intend that."

==================================================================================

@Starforce @Kujamih @Windy Breeze

On 2021-07-24 at 12:01 AM, Cali said:

Cali laughs at Blitz's comment about the hat and leaned her head forward and from Cali's head a hat seemed to 'grow' over her head. It was directly attached so Cali could manipulate it's ability. It turned white, and a big buckle on it appeared and it's size was absurdly large. What Blitz wanted, Cali hoped. "How about this?" she asked with a sly stance. 

Blitz jumps in place, looking so happy that she actually made a changeling that wandered by, get momentarily queasy, and send her a weary side glance, before hurrying along. Sure they liked emotions, but there were limits to how much they could stomach. Especially when they weren't hungry, and he'd prefer if his food stayed down.

"Yeeeeeey! Big hat. That looked so cool! Can you make any sorta fun things grow on you? Hehe, you could look like a draconequui."

On 2021-07-24 at 12:01 AM, Cali said:

"Fascinating creatures. On my world we had creatures called dinosaurs, imagine giant lizards that roamed the earth before mammals. Discord from what you say sounds like some sort of chaos god, and that impacted the evolution of these creatures. Is it possible for this to have affected ponies?" Cali asked. 

"We have giant lizards that roamed the world, long before Ponies. We call them dragons though. And Discord... Well, you pretty much hit the hammer on the nail there. He's the Lord of Chaos. The spirit of one of the most fundamental things in the world, and he sure lives up to it, with the stuff he does. Both before and after he got reformed. Changing shapes and stuff of other creatures can be done with a mere snap of his fingers, but it normally doesn't affect it like these mimics.

Best guess the story books have, is that because they breed so frequently, a bit of chaos became an integral part of their beings, that just can't be removed with any sort of ease.

Far as we know, it didn't affect ponies. Our lives aren't as small and rapid, and well, I think our own integrated magic might have sort of made us a little more resistance to the lingering effects? Can't say for sure, but it's the best idea I have. There's a lot of theories on this though, including a few where they think that some species might have started off as ponies, and then been mutated irreversally, and that's why we have some many equine variants. Bat ponies, mermaids, kirin, etc. It's heavily debated, but I dunno. I think it wouldn't be so bad if it were true. We'd just be one big, varied sort of family then."

• Brohoof 2

@Blitz Boom

"Capable we were and wholly adapted as a family.  Most unicorns, even my husband, hardly develop past the use of levitation and light magic.  Few pursue further into the arts or have the talent to do.  Things became much simpler when Rising developed the ability to undo his sister's mishaps," Grace explained.  "Unappreciated Creativity," Dawn scoffed in dramatic fashion, bringing her hoof out of the roiling herbal water to the sky.  "Of course sweetie," the older mare gave that motherly sarcastic response.  "Then at a young age she was accepted into Princess Celestia's School of Gifted Unicorns where she leaned to better control and use her magic," she proudly beamed.  "A school created and taught by our ruler."

"Only several days to prepare?  My my, no wonder you were rushing your brother along," the mud soaking pegasus expressed from her bath.  "Better to prepare early for when it happens.  The last thing we need is for the portals to start appearing and THEN going to get him appropriate attire, making Harrowmark have to wait even longer for their hero," Dawn sank back into the herbal bath.  "Oh my.  I'll have to go home and prod your father along then.  Although, he is already much better prepared for such occasions," having to attend many of Grace's performances, the older unicorn was already equipped with a wardrobe more presentable than the everyday casual wear.  It was a pity Minty never required uniforms or a dress code for her agents.  Maybe something to come later down the line when the agency was a fully fledged one instead of in a beta test phase.  This allowed her son far too much freedom to just keep his hoodie style casual wear even on duty.  If he had his way, he'd probably find some sort of 'dress hoodie', how absurd.  Dawn recruiting their mother in was extra power to make sure Rising wasn't going to make a fool of himself in front of a whole country.  Worse, make Equestria look foolish.

"If there is one other thing I know how to do Lily, it's relax and be pampered," the youngest of the mares sighed.  Letting the roiling waters act as a mini-massage and the herbal mixes relax her muscles and ease away the stresses in her mind. 

@Blitz Boom

Magnolia listens intently upon the knowledge of the plants being revealed to her. "Yes, there is so much to learn about this sort of thing. I am willing...to learn." she said somewhat hesitantly, bearing a small smile on her lips. "I'm curious about the water...as far as I know, water is just water, right? Unless there is a special kind that has some sort of property to it..." she spoke, drawing her hoof in a circle on the grass. 

One of the plants seemed to make Zeehva laugh as if it was an effect from the plant itself. Magnolia couldn't help but give her own small laugh at that, as she observed Zeehva's methods with the plants themselves. She didn't entirely know what to make of it other than the fact that she truly didn't know a whole lot about plants. Much to learn, indeed. 

Too Zeehva's next comment Magnolia blushed innocently at it and nervously smiles. "Its okay, you can ask me any time...I um, hmm, the best guess I think would be to pursue my sister and her family...however far they are or where they are I haven't got much of a clue. I haven't said much about it as I don't know where to go or what to do with it...but its okay that you've said your part about your own demons and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for saying that you'd always be there for me..." she was quite touched by those words, for sure. 

@Blitz Boom @Kujamih @Windy Breeze

Cali was well aware of the strange looks the group was getting and was entertained by that. "Of course I can. I can do all sorts of things!" she reaches her hoof out and it morphs into a peg leg, and then the back of Cali's legs turn into wheels and her horn turns into a long broom pole. She leaves it like that for now, laughing a bit at Blitz. Cali would find herself entertained by Blitz's reactions here, but she too was entertained by her own actions too.

Cali turns to Cloudwatcher as she strolls on over to more of the exhibits but stayed close to Cloudwatcher. "He sounds a bit like me, since I can change my body form at any moment I want but I can't affect the world around me and I don't need to snap any fingers when I can just think of it and it happens, you know?" Cali shrugged, showing off her wheels to Cloudwatcher. "If you all evolved from one common ancestor it wouldn't surprise me all equines and similar ones to them would have that. However, I don't know how evolution would work with magic involved. Perhaps you all were created by some sort of god or goddess, maybe Celestia or Luna and they are secretly hiding that, but do you actually know where your rulers come from? What their pasts were? I'd be interested to know all about that if you do." she smiles.

"Dragons in my world are very part of the mythology of some cultures in my world. A common theme is that inside each person is a good and evil dragon, the yin and the yang, that creates balance and it's up to the person to decide which one wins or whether to balance it."

@Blitz Boom

"He's tall and honestly kind of scary. He's always had really high expectations of me." Ginger said with a sigh.

"He always said he wanted what was best for me. But he often seemed really cruel. My mom always said that he loved me but couldn't  figure out how to show it. Seems like he still hasn't figured it out sometimes... Why do big Brothers have to be so weird?" she asked picking a few crumbs out of her mane.

@Blitz Boom

“Uh… Rosa? I think the longma villagers are going to tolerate Omen a little more. She did save the village, and us, a while back. They still think she’s unnerving, but they’re willing to put up with her more because of what she did. You’re an unknown, but I guess we could go with not telling Ghilan about you being tracked by whoever will watch you.”

“Ghilan wouldn’t know if, or when, he’d be summoned to explain himself. Communicating with the elders in different villages takes time, and the best he could do is get ready. You know… I think there’s a way this could still work. If Ghilan is ever summoned by the other elders, I could just send us all through a gate. Maybe there’s a way to stall the convening elders until you arrive?”

“They’ll be suspicious regardless, Lin. Best thing to do is to let the proceedings go on our terms. The more of the situation we can control, the more it will likely go in our favor. If you’ll inform Ghilan about the change in situation, lets leave out the specifics until we are sure of those. Maybe you could ask him if there are ways to get the other elders to meet in one place. There's got to be something we could do.”

Lin nodded in agreement, though she would hold off on heading out for now and choose to remain with the rest of the group. She still had to finish her meal, and she would need to figure out how to word her message. Ghilan would appreciate having a more direct form of assistance, but with the situation being a delicate one, he’d prefer to have some assurance that he isn’t going to make a fool of himself. As for the siblings, there was an urge to explore the neighborhood. A bit of sightseeing to learn what the old town of Canterlot is like, maybe there might something interesting for them to see. They might possibly run into Scarcity while out and about, which may or may not be a good thing depending on how she’d respond to them not being at the house. Frankly, Sen had something else in mind, a little thing that he remembered from his days training as a hunter. 

“So, uh… you want to have a look at the surroundings, Rosa? Maybe get ourselves familiar with what’s nearby? Like you said, we could do something other than sit around.”

On 2021-07-25 at 11:46 PM, Blitz Boom said:

Blitz jumps in place, looking so happy that she actually made a changeling that wandered by, get momentarily queasy, and send her a weary side glance, before hurrying along. Sure they liked emotions, but there were limits to how much they could stomach. Especially when they weren't hungry, and he'd prefer if his food stayed down.

”So, sorry for that” Luna apologizes to the changeling.

@Rising Dusk

On 2021-07-25 at 7:24 PM, Rising Dusk said:

"Capable we were and wholly adapted as a family.  Most unicorns, even my husband, hardly develop past the use of levitation and light magic.  Few pursue further into the arts or have the talent to do.  Things became much simpler when Rising developed the ability to undo his sister's mishaps," Grace explained.  "Unappreciated Creativity," Dawn scoffed in dramatic fashion, bringing her hoof out of the roiling herbal water to the sky.  "Of course sweetie," the older mare gave that motherly sarcastic response.  "Then at a young age she was accepted into Princess Celestia's School of Gifted Unicorns where she leaned to better control and use her magic," she proudly beamed.  "A school created and taught by our ruler."

"By your ruler? Such a *siiiiiigh* Peculiar thing."

Lily were starting to feel pretty relaxed by now, as the water were beginning to feel like the best bath she ever had in her life. Which were likely not untrue. It weren't as if she had been born into wealth after all, even by their village's low standards. She never thought it could feel this relaxing though. Such an odd, yet enriching experience. She'd have to try and see if she could not find a way to convince some places back home to run places like this over the years. It would do wonders for many a Harrowish creature.

"And here I would think your ruler would be too busy to be able to do this. She must delegate her power well. Powerful too, if she is the one whom helped Dawn reach such levels of control. Such grand potential... *yawn* Perhaps she will be willing to meet with some of our mages, and share knowledge sometime? Such a nice thought that is.

Can I ask, what did they teach you at that school, Dawn? I'm curious what such a young, bright mind went through, after being picked for such an honorable position. How many schools of magic you must master now. Aaah, the hoofful you must have been for your poor brother, when you began testing on him. The way he responds to you, it seems like you have tried many, many things anyway. Trying to surpass what he can unravel, yes?"

She were just running her muzzle now a little, as she enjoyed her soak. Might be she were just speaking nonsense, but she could think of that later. Right now, she were enjoying herself.

On 2021-07-25 at 7:24 PM, Rising Dusk said:

"Only several days to prepare?  My my, no wonder you were rushing your brother along," the mud soaking pegasus expressed from her bath.  "Better to prepare early for when it happens.  The last thing we need is for the portals to start appearing and THEN going to get him appropriate attire, making Harrowmark have to wait even longer for their hero," Dawn sank back into the herbal bath.  "Oh my.  I'll have to go home and prod your father along then.  Although, he is already much better prepared for such occasions,"

"Her majesty, Queen Magnolia the Second, will not wait long, once there have come a connection. She's a stubborn old mare, but we can ill afford looking like invaders. The portal will be opened, and her envoy will ask to be brought before your ruler, to establish proper contact. After that... Hehe, your son's going to be celebrated, and they won't care if he's covered in mud, or clean as a whistle. Long as he's there, and the high priestess acknowledges it is him, that will be all that matters to them, to start their praises. I get the feeling he's about to feel uncomfortable.

Aaah, but that's then. We'll keep an eye, and see how things goes. You should focus on your own preparations. Make sure he understands to never walk anywhere alone, and follow what else directions the guards gives him. As a scholar, perhaps he would like the library. With who his son is, I'm sure he could be given access to all kinds of things.

I'd like to know what preparations you might have in mind, but first, might I ask you something? What are your experiences, with necromancy? I may have to prepare you all a little more, if you know little of it."

A grave topic, yet one she'd take with a relaxed voice and mind, as it were rather hard to get worked up currently. If only she had access to this place, when she were older, and her muscles often were sore.

========================================================

@Starforce

On 2021-07-25 at 8:48 PM, Magnolia said:

Magnolia listens intently upon the knowledge of the plants being revealed to her. "Yes, there is so much to learn about this sort of thing. I am willing...to learn." she said somewhat hesitantly, bearing a small smile on her lips. "I'm curious about the water...as far as I know, water is just water, right? Unless there is a special kind that has some sort of property to it..." she spoke, drawing her hoof in a circle on the grass. 

"It's more than just water. Swamp water and river water have different properties, due to what runs through that water. Same with that in pipes, or wells. What rains down from the clouds, of clings to leaves in the brisk morning light. To most, water is simply clean, or dirty. For an alchemist, you have to think of the minerals and varied impurities in said water. Unless you're dealing with purified water, which have nothing like that.

Morning Dew if preferable when a lot of varied things goes into the potions, because it's clean, yet full of natural minerals. It gives a nice result, even if I could also just boil some river water. It's close. Not perfect though, and some things have to be done to the letter, or it goes horribly wrong."

On 2021-07-25 at 8:48 PM, Magnolia said:

Too Zeehva's next comment Magnolia blushed innocently at it and nervously smiles. "Its okay, you can ask me any time...I um, hmm, the best guess I think would be to pursue my sister and her family...however far they are or where they are I haven't got much of a clue. I haven't said much about it as I don't know where to go or what to do with it...but its okay that you've said your part about your own demons and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for saying that you'd always be there for me..." she was quite touched by those words, for sure. 

"Well, Princess Twilight lives in Ponyville, and Captain Shining Armor lives in the Crystal Empire. Both in castles. So I guess going to one of the castles is the simplest way to go about this. I think I heard something about Shining Armor having a daughter too, so you're gonna have a niece to visit too when you decide to go to him. Maybe we should bring her a gift when that is? I can save a few things, and maybe put something on the simmer when it's time. Some things can be enchanted, kind of, if they're dipped in the right concoctions."

Wasn't any specifically nice plants for her to go and find right here, though she were still hoping to find a Grave Lily. Magnolia might be able to help there, if she had her eyes with her, as to their right, some way off where they stood now, there's be the outlines of what might well be headstones. Old, overgrown ones, but at least the one closest too them, definitely was one of those. Zeehva hadn't seen a thing though, so unless Magnolia did, they would miss this entirely.

===========================================================

@GingerLightning

"Family can be complicated. For him, have you thought that perhaps he figured that as a halfling, and seeing how others treated you, he figured his job as the big brother, was to help you get strong? Toughen up, so that you could stand up for yourself, and not take whatever were thrown at you, laying down? I've known creatures like that. Really looks out for their family, but think it's all about toughening up. They don't know how to show that love they feel for their sibling in any other way.

I think he cares more about you than he knows how to show, and fears that if he goes soft on you, the world is gonna gobble you up. Maybe if he sees you're tough enough to hold your ground now, he'll be able to ease up around you? It's hard to say, but I like to think the best of others.

And speaking of others, the rest of the hive is gonna come in not too long from now. Wanna sit and enjoy the morning with us, or do you wanna go and explore a little? I promise, I won't tell them that you're sneaking around to have a better look, heh."

=================================================================

@EQ_Theta

23 hours ago, EQ_Theta said:

“Uh… Rosa? I think the longma villagers are going to tolerate Omen a little more. She did save the village, and us, a while back. They still think she’s unnerving, but they’re willing to put up with her more because of what she did. You’re an unknown, but I guess we could go with not telling Ghilan about you being tracked by whoever will watch you.”

“Ghilan wouldn’t know if, or when, he’d be summoned to explain himself. Communicating with the elders in different villages takes time, and the best he could do is get ready. You know… I think there’s a way this could still work. If Ghilan is ever summoned by the other elders, I could just send us all through a gate. Maybe there’s a way to stall the convening elders until you arrive?”

“They’ll be suspicious regardless, Lin. Best thing to do is to let the proceedings go on our terms. The more of the situation we can control, the more it will likely go in our favor. If you’ll inform Ghilan about the change in situation, lets leave out the specifics until we are sure of those. Maybe you could ask him if there are ways to get the other elders to meet in one place. There's got to be something we could do.”

"You've alluded to that before, yes. Perhaps sometime, you can tell me of what happened in more details?"

"I would like to know too."

"...You're at, or near, the center of that story. Should you not know it?"

"No memories. Just fragments. Strange things."

Rosa didn't know that Omen had to clear her head, as she tried to help them, and as such, had to lose most of the memories she hadn't sorted through yet from her time in the village. She had practically nothing to work with, beyond what others said about her. And as she hadn't spend a lot of time in the village, most of what she heard, came from Lin and Sen. Which were still bits and pieces, here and there. It might be good for her to try and hear the whole story eventually. It may give her some context to the confusing images in her head.

"I see. Be that as it may however, there are many ways to stall individuals, but let us try to not think about drastic measures yet. Anything out of the ordinary that may happen during a meeting, could be weighed against Ghilan, as it might be seen as him attempting to interfere. Whatever would be done, would need to be done with extreme caution, and with no trace left behind.

No matter what we may end up doing, or preparing for, Ghilan would be the only one who'd really know how it would go with the other elders. During a meeting, when they might call upon him, how to get them to gather if need be, what sort of thing might convince them to listen, and on what terms. From what I understand of them so far, they may well dismiss anything said by us, and outright use our presence as something to hold against Ghilan, if we are not careful with how we proceed on things. His input would be vital in figuring out how we may get through this unscathed, and with some modicum of success."

They'd have to think of a meet up space too of course, but one worry at a time here. To begin with, they should merely focus on setting the meeting with Ghilan, and then try and get as much preparation work done during that, as they could. Once the summons from the other elders would come, they would likely need to move fast.

On 2021-07-26 at 5:00 PM, EQ_Theta said:

“So, uh… you want to have a look at the surroundings, Rosa? Maybe get ourselves familiar with what’s nearby? Like you said, we could do something other than sit around.”

"I suppose, it couldn't hurt getting to know the area. Perhaps the fresh air will help the thinking progress too."

He'd go and wrap up the rest of the fruit, and put it in the fridge for later consumption, then go over and put the various parts left behind in the trash can. Or he would, if Omen hadn't eaten the scraps left behind. Including parts that were generally not considered proper food. Sometimes he wondered if this were Discord's way of making sure he always had a trash can near him, yet there weren't answers to find on that topic from Omen, and likely not Discord either. Considered everything, it were likely less thought out, and more in the vein of him thinking it would be fun at the time.

Once they got outside, and he locked the door, he'd look around to try and pick a target. The area were not populated much after all, and no shops would open here, before it started to happen, so if he wanted to see others, they'd need to move further in town. Though there were other things to see here. Might as well wander, and see if one of the areas became interesting. So he'd just pick a random direction, and begin moving, whilst Hammond rode his head. Shrimp had wanted some alone time on Omen after eating, so he could have a nap, so the little three eyed creature would have latched on to the nearest thing to a regular pony he could see, and would tag along for now.

Their random direction would likely soon enough take them near some of the neighbors, though if it were one that wanted to make themselves known, were hard to say. Those willing to live in this part of town currently, tended to be a weird mix of all sorts of ponies, plus a few outliers.

===========================================================================

@Starforce @Windy Breeze @Kujamih

On 2021-07-25 at 8:57 PM, Cali said:

Cali was well aware of the strange looks the group was getting and was entertained by that. "Of course I can. I can do all sorts of things!" she reaches her hoof out and it morphs into a peg leg, and then the back of Cali's legs turn into wheels and her horn turns into a long broom pole. She leaves it like that for now, laughing a bit at Blitz. Cali would find herself entertained by Blitz's reactions here, but she too was entertained by her own actions too.

Blitz didn't say a word, but the way her eyes just stared up at Cali, with lights twinkling therein, should tell long tales of it's own. She were caught in a moment of pure glee at seeing what fantastical, loopy things Cali was able to do with herself. It were like watching a changeling, but way cooler.

In the next room, a voice could be barely heard, speaking in a halfway pained manner "M-My poor stomach..." It seemed the changeling were feeling this increasing wave even in there, and it were making him nauseous. He would move away even quicker, and hoping they wouldn't be following him anytime soon. Interesting how Blitz could apparently be weaponized against changelings, though it probably wouldn't be a good idea to phrase it like that. Much as she liked explosions, she didn't want to make weapons.

On 2021-07-25 at 8:57 PM, Cali said:

can't affect the world around me and I don't need to snap any fingers when I can just think of it and it happens, you know?" Cali shrugged, showing off her wheels to Cloudwatcher. "If you all evolved from one common ancestor it wouldn't surprise me all equines and similar ones to them would have that. However, I don't know how evolution would work with magic involved. Perhaps you all were created by some sort of god or goddess, maybe Celestia or Luna and they are secretly hiding that, but do you actually know where your rulers come from? What their pasts were? I'd be interested to know all about that if you do." she smiles.

"Dragons in my world are very part of the mythology of some cultures in my world. A common theme is that inside each person is a good and evil dragon, the yin and the yang, that creates balance and it's up to the person to decide which one wins or whether to balance it."

"I uh... Huh, now that you mention it, I don't really know where the princesses came from to begin with. Not Luna and Celestia at least. The story pretty much starts when they get the elements of harmony, and defeated Discord, around three thousand years ago. B-But I'm sure it's nothing. Just a history book I haven't read yet, I'm sure.

And uh... D-Dragons, yes. There's good and bad dragons in our world, but it varies a lot who's what. Mostly we just have to hope the elder dragons and the dragon lord, doesn't think too harshly of us. The previous dragon lord just kept to the rules of pony killing being forbidden, due to a treaty with the princesses. The elder dragons usually don't really care about us, or about going to war, so they tend to sorta just either ignore us, or keep the regular dragons in check. The elder they are, the stronger they usually are after all.

I know of one that goes around... What was the name again... Deltror. There's an elder dragon who frequents that area, and helps at the docks. You could probably speak with her if you're curious about dragons. She's called Gretha, I think. Rumor has it there's a strong, really scary looking draconequus in the forest too. I guess you're strong enough though, that you could ask that one things too, and it couldn't mess with you too much. Their kind is mostly pretty old, so you'd probably get more from talking to one, than from asking us."

On 2021-07-26 at 6:54 PM, Windy Breeze said:

”So, sorry for that” Luna apologizes to the changeling.

"Don't mind him, miss. He just about ate, so this much at once is uh... Well, queasy. Gotta admit, it's a bit much for me too. This kid here's emanating more joy than a full school group being told that there's free candy instead of math. What'd you do to her?"

Another that had come near them, got engulfed in sapphire-like flames, and would turn into a regular changeling drone. Though with the chitin on his belly being sapphire blue, along with the eyes, and he'd be wearing an outfit of a t-shirt going *I saw Ponyville and survived*, along with a cap, formed like a half apple. Tourist attire likely. The fanny pack seemed to confirm that too, as no sensible creature walked with those, if they were not sightseeing.

He also kept a fair distance from Blitz. He might not be as topped off as the other one, but this were still pretty overwhelming. This sorta emotional overdrive were the sorta thing that'd be considered a *family pack meal* back in the sorta hives that chased down folks to drain them.

• Brohoof 2

@Blitz Boom

"Ah, water has impurities. I knew that but I didn't know that it would affect what would work for Alchemists. But I don't have any knowledge on Alchemy so there is no surprise in me not knowing of it. I find that highly interesting to say the least." Magnolia said with a slight head tilt as she processed the information. In a way, that was quite cute.

Magnolia likes the idea of giving a gift to her niece and brother. "If giving gifts will take some time then we could try to look for Twilight. Since uh, we were in Ponyville already I suppose that would be the simplest way to proceed forward?" she asked with a slight shrug, but she was quite sure in her words. 

@Blitz Boom @Windy Breeze @Kujamih

Cali heard someone speaking on the other room but decided not to focus on that. She could see the innocent wonder in Blitz' eyes upon her changing form. Quite honestly, Cali enjoyed to show off in front of others. 

Cali smiles. "I'll consider meeting with the one in Deltor at some point later on! But as for now you should learn more about your leaders origins if it is at all possible. You shouldn't be kept in the dark about that information as it is extremely important. I imagine dragons are quite dangerous with their awesome power when at war but, its good you aren't having wars in this world." Cali spoke, pleased with that. 

(edited)
2 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

In the next room, a voice could be barely heard, speaking in a halfway pained manner "M-My poor stomach..." It seemed the changeling were feeling this increasing wave even in there, and it were making him nauseous. He would move away even quicker, and hoping they wouldn't be following him anytime soon. Interesting how Blitz could apparently be weaponized against changelings, though it probably wouldn't be a good idea to phrase it like that. Much as she liked explosions, she didn't want to make weapons.

@Blitz Boom @Windy Breeze @Starforce

Light felt sorry for the changeling. To ease it's pain he would absorb some of Blitz radiation of happiness, even Light would feel sick if he absorbs all of blitz radiation.

" I guess the changelings here hasn't learned how to switch off their stomachs when near a radiant being..."

Edited by Kujamih

@Blitz Boom

“I could do that when we’ve got time to spare, though it isn’t the easiest tale to recount. There are still some bad memories attached to that time, some of it personal. It’s okay though; I’d rather recount the tale to good friends than keep it to myself.”

“If it helps give you an idea of what happened, Omen, you really pulled through for us back then. It was difficult, and we didn’t think we’d come out of that nightmarish time if it weren’t for you.”

The siblings still showed signs that they haven’t completely moved on from their encounter with Legion. Sen had to pause himself first, lest he disclosed too much information, but he wouldn’t mind telling Rosa and Omen of the tale. He was in the company of good friends, and he knows he wouldn’t be judged for it. In truth, the events of that moment were still unsetting to him, if only because he was afraid that he was now a prime target should Legion ever return. Seeing him taken by an otherworldly creature gave him comfort, but there was a possibility that he would come back, mostly because he was a creature of magic. Who knows if those types of creatures were bound by the laws that governed reality? 

As for Rosa’s remarks on the whole situation they’d find themselves in with Elder Ghilan, she’d consider the many ways this could backfire on the fledgling elder. In a way, he relied on them to facilitate positive relations with new and unknown creatures. If things go horribly wrong, responsibility would fall to them just as much as Ghilan. Perhaps knowing more about how the elders conducted themselves as a council could help, and even then, they would need to be very careful to not draw any attention from anyone. 

Once out an about, the siblings were just as enamored at the sights, likely not minding the various looks they were getting from the locals. Even here, their odd appearances still attracted the odd look.

“You know, being out in a town like this doesn’t feel too overwhelming, not like a big city. I wouldn’t know what I’d do if I lived in a place like this, but with many folks moving away from here for the large cities, I’d imagine those who stayed would know each other well.”

“I’d imagine we’d be running one of those little stores like a family business. I’d see those back when I moved around a lot. How about it, Rosa? First customer? I’m just fantasizing here; I really wouldn’t know what I’d want to sell, especially when I’m coming in when others would be at it for a long time.”

Sen would playfully nudge the thestral, though it would be a tad odd to see someone without no experience in running a business to own one. Sounds like a recipe for disaster. Without that kind of know-how, the longma could find himself needing to look for another line of work. 

@Blitz Boom

Windy nodded. She started taking off her uniform with a pity of misery and puppy eyes which made look as if she's about to burst into tears. Tepe raised an eyebrow at this.

“What's wrong with her? Nopony died, so why does she have to cry?” he didn't realized he made himself unintentionally rude.

Razor sighed, ”It's simple, Tepe. Wonderbolts like their self-image”

Hey, I heard that!”

@Blitz Boom @Kujamih @Starforce

Luna shrugged “I don't know. I think she's born with a high-level of energy inside of her, there's no wonder why she's full of energy” she replied to the changeling, referring to Blitz's emergentic behavior, ”or she probably ate too much sugar and went into sugar rush”

@EQ_Theta

On 2021-07-28 at 5:35 PM, EQ_Theta said:

“I could do that when we’ve got time to spare, though it isn’t the easiest tale to recount. There are still some bad memories attached to that time, some of it personal. It’s okay though; I’d rather recount the tale to good friends than keep it to myself.”

“If it helps give you an idea of what happened, Omen, you really pulled through for us back then. It was difficult, and we didn’t think we’d come out of that nightmarish time if it weren’t for you.”

"I pulled something, to get you out of somewhere? Was it a cart?"

"It's an expression. It just means that you helped them with something difficult. Try not to think about it before they feel ready to tell the story. No rush though. I would not want for you to speak of something you're not ready to go through again. There are plenty other things I can sate my curiosity with."

It seemed that whatever had happened, Omen's memories of it had been more or less erased, whereas for Sen and Lin, they lived with them, yet they were painful in nature. Something told him that it were related to what he knew of their parents, but if that were the case, there were now even further reason for him to not touch this subject again. If they wanted to recant this tale, it would be their choice, and he would wait for them to make that, if they so wished to. If they did not, he were not going to say more about it. They were his friends, and he did not wish for them to recall painful memories against their will.

Instead, he'd direct his focus on their surroundings, and the various, few occupied houses he could see, as they wandered around. Despite how the lawns looked, the streets were kept free of weeds, and generally maintained. one reason fro that had always been that one of the roads into Canterlot, came through here, so they had to use at least some infrastructure spending on this. It weren't much, but it were something, and the rest were slowly following.

Most of whom he could see, where a couple of scattered elderly couples, either taking care of their gardens/minor fixes around the house, or having a spot of tea. They were generally greeted with a risen hoof and a smile by those, with one outlier, instead scurrying into his house again. Some also seemed to have occupants, that were simply inside, or elsewhere, judging on the state of some of them, along with lights and smoke from the chimneys.

Still others seemed to be of a more... Rough exterior. They may also handle the house, and appear either friendly, or indifferent, but judging by the looks of some of these tougher looking ponies and griffon, they were likely other rehabilitated, former prisoners. The knowing glance about half of the four they could find in this area, would indicate that rather clearly, though how they could see he were one... Well, likely had to do with his looks. It appeared that mostly the elderly, and their kind, were staying here thus far.

On 2021-07-28 at 5:35 PM, EQ_Theta said:

“You know, being out in a town like this doesn’t feel too overwhelming, not like a big city. I wouldn’t know what I’d do if I lived in a place like this, but with many folks moving away from here for the large cities, I’d imagine those who stayed would know each other well.”

“I’d imagine we’d be running one of those little stores like a family business. I’d see those back when I moved around a lot. How about it, Rosa? First customer? I’m just fantasizing here; I really wouldn’t know what I’d want to sell, especially when I’m coming in when others would be at it for a long time.”

"I wouldn't be so dismissive of the idea. It could potentially work. Stores went out of this part of town a little by little, but if they want to repopulate it properly, there would need to get some work done in the small stores that used to run in the area. A start up project, that might attract other businesses into the area, could well get you some tax credit, and potential ground floor funding to get you started. I could imagine a simple store of essentials would do best. Considering the age of the locals here, and how those not that high up, would likely prefer to not go into the main parts of towns, due to their former lives, a grocery store of some kind may fair well here. It might be something worth looking into at a later point.

I can imagine that there is some degree of a closely knit community here, yet it can be hard to say. Some who lives here, likely does to for some degree of solitude, or peace, from the noise thee is in town. Cheaper housing prices too perhaps, though I must admit, I haven't looked into whatever or not it is cheaper, or more expensive to live here.

I didn't know you had aspirations such as this though. Would you like to run at store at some point? I'm not much of a clerk, but I can help with various loopholes in the tax laws if it were."

==================================================================

@Starforce

"Then that's going to be the first step on our journey. There's probably a train that's connected to Canterlot, or near it at least, that we can board and then go from there, to Ponyville. But we'll need bits first, so making these flasks are going to be even more important. I'm gonna have to remember to have enough for testers too. Since I'm not an actual zebra, buyers sometimes wants to know that my wares are real. Too many scam artists out there, sadly. Though it does help having a license."

From her saddlebag, she'd float up a laminated card, showing off her being an honorary, zebrican alchemist. The signatures were even in zebrican, and carried her own name, as that of two of the elders that had approved of her. It would also have some swirling text on the backside, that'd form into more specific words, the more you looked at the lines. That part made it harder to fake. As did the watermark seal from Equestria, which meant that had acknowledged her legitimacy. A surprisingly easy feat, once she showed them a few examples.

"I'll just need a few more things, then we can go back. A shame there doesn't seem to be a graveyard near, but perhaps there's one in town? I guess it can't hurt trying to look at some point."

Zeehva would look up, and then use her horn to light up the tree she were standing next to. Enough that she could see some rather ugle, apple-like fruit further up the twisted tree. Though she wouldn't touch those with a ten hoof pole. They were poisonous, and mostly useless for the kind of elixirs she had in mind. Though what were less so, were the bark of the tree, where she'd tear off a good, head-sized piece, break it up into four pieces, and then wrap it up, before getting into her bag.

"And here I thought there weren't any of those trees in Equestria... Well, I shouldn't question good fortune, I guess."

If there were nothing else, she'd slowly start to make her way back towards town. A place that would be a fair bit easier to traverse here during night, and likely less dangerous.

=======================================================================

@Windy Breeze

"Being a Wonderbolt takes a lot though. Dedication, skill, brutal training- Most who doesn't know a lot about them, just looks at them and see the flair and showing off. I've heard enough to truly believe that they have all the reason in the world to be proud of their uniforms, though right now, we have to do this. Don't worry though, okay Windy? We'll make sure to take good care of it."

As she had an infamous part of the Wonderbolt's history, as part of Legion, she had heard quite a few things. A lot of boasting obviously, but through it all, came a sense of pride, that seemed to be warranted, as it took true skills to become part of the Wonderbolt. It were likely why you rarely, if ever, heard of disgraced ones. They couldn't bear to think about losing these, so boastful and egocentric as some might be, they'd usually stay within whatever lines were set for them. That were what made sense to her at least, and seeing how Windy acted, it weren't going against things. They'd have to take really good care of this uniform, once they had it safely tucked away somewhere. She could likely get a replacement, but Sorrow assumed this one had some history for Windy, beyond just what it signalled she were part of.

"How long have you had it for now, Windy? Maybe they'll get it if the understand a bit of the history you have with the uniform."

========================================================================

@Windy Breeze @Kujamih @Starforce

On 2021-07-27 at 9:12 PM, Cali said:

Cali smiles. "I'll consider meeting with the one in Deltor at some point later on! But as for now you should learn more about your leaders origins if it is at all possible. You shouldn't be kept in the dark about that information as it is extremely important. I imagine dragons are quite dangerous with their awesome power when at war but, its good you aren't having wars in this world." Cali spoke, pleased with that. 

"A_Actually, we uhm... We do have wars. Troy and Equestria have a long history of conflict, since Troy want to abolish the monarchy. It's a big mess honestly, and we keep hoping we can find some sort of truce one of these days, but it's not really looking better yet. There's always hope though, right? Least we only have that one, and not one with the dragons. They'd be able to really cause a lot of trouble. Especially if the Elder Dragons joined in. Those are scary.

I'll take your other words to mind too. I'm sure if I go ask around in the library, I'll find a book about their early years. I probably just missed it somehow."

"Or maybe the princesses were made by Discord, since they got wings and a horn, and draconequui mixes creatures!"

Blitz had suddenly snapped out of her trance from before, and spun around to look up at Cloudwatcher with the first thing that popped into her head. Something that made the guard open her muzzle with a small smile, ready to reply to Blitz that this were not possible, yet found that her smile would start to wither away, and worry go over her. Which just made Blitz try and smile bigger to counter it. She were fairly oblivious to how that question had managed to make Cloudwatcher a little concerned, that perhaps this might actually be true, even if... N-No, surely it couldn't be that.

On 2021-07-27 at 11:05 PM, Kujamih said:

Light felt sorry for the changeling. To ease it's pain he would absorb some of Blitz radiation of happiness, even Light would feel sick if he absorbs all of blitz radiation.

" I guess the changelings here hasn't learned how to switch off their stomachs when near a radiant being..."

"Well, we're not all that used to ponies like this. Most are pretty normal, and we tune things accordingly. This here's something unusual. Word of advice: Keep an eye on that kid. Some changelings out there with a lot less scruples, that'd rejoice at a large serving, if you catch my drift. But then, she'd know right? Fascinating look by the way. Would you mind if I took a picture, ma'am? Don't see a lot of these more fun sort of mixtures."

Definitely a tourist, as the changeling turned to face Cali, with the camera dangling around his neck prepared.

8 hours ago, Windy Breeze said:

Luna shrugged “I don't know. I think she's born with a high-level of energy inside of her, there's no wonder why she's full of energy” she replied to the changeling, referring to Blitz's emergentic behavior, ”or she probably ate too much sugar and went into sugar rush”

"Huh? Sugar? Where?! Hehe. Big Bro said I can't have too much sugar, or I get too hyper. I still get my evening snack though! Yummy."

Blitz was bouncing about Luna as she spoke, giving quite a picture, as this were indeed her normal energy level. If she got too hyper on sugar or ideas, things just got proper haywire, and nopony would want that. Especially since as there were a high, so too would there eventually come a crash, and that was why Molotov put all natural, safe sedatives into his lil' sisters evening snack. Was it the most moral things? No, but he knew his sister, and how it'd affect her health if she were allowed to do as she pleased, and stay away for days on end. Sometimes unsupervised. So he had taken the lesser of two evils. Judge him all they wanted to, but he only did what he could, for her sake.

"Everything is joy and happy! Why be sad, when there's a million reasons to smile, right? That's what Pinkie Pie told me, and she's always right. Yep yep, and hoorayh! Hehe."

"...I heard about that mare. Starting to worry she might be a bad influence."

Blitz didn't hear the small side comment from the changeling, and instead began to jump around not just Luna, but Blue too. Silly ones were silent a lot now. They should join in the happiness, and plentiful history all around them.

• Brohoof 2

@Blitz Boom

Magnolia smiles upon seeing her license. It was most impressive, but Magnolia had never had such a license. She had no need for it and would travel the land as she saw fit, trespass where she needed to and nobody would ever notice. At least, in her case. "That is most impressive, it looks quite official too as well. I never had such a thing. I probably don't even have any licenses or any official documents as to who I am, in the eyes of the government. Only such things would be...in the Orphanage in Canterlot." Magnolia ponders her thoughts.

Aha! Since they were going to Canterlot, she could easily retrieve the papers. "We are going to Canterlot anyways...it would most certainly be worth it to retrieve such papers so I can prove that I really am a member of the Sparkle family and it would be good to have them. Thank you for showing me that card of yours or else this wouldn't have crossed my mind." she smiles, showing her teeth. It was a sad smile though, as that orphanage didn't have the fondest of memories on Magnolia's part. 

Magnolia doesn't interrupt Zeehva's gathering of the plant materials she needed as she walks alongside Zeehva. Her tail brushed up against Zeehva's own. Magnolia smiles loving smile as this happens. 

@Blitz Boom @Kujamih @Windy Breeze

Cali looks to the changeling with the camera. "For your knowledge I am not a changeling, I am from another dimension entirely and I can become practically anything I want to be. Take all the photos you want." Cali spoke as her entire left side turned into a car engine suddenly, it was really, really weird to look at.

"I mean if you ask me the idea of a monarchy seems to be against the idea of freedom. But me being me, I follow no laws. I do what I feel is right, I go as I please and do as I wish. But in my eyes from what I am hearing I think Troy has some pretty good ideas." Cali grinned with a toothy grin and looks to Blitz. "From as little I know of your world I can gather that they may be physical incarnations of the Sun and Moon since they can apparently raise the sun and moon in this dimension which doesn't make any sense but it is what it is. They could be created artificially by Discord, as a matter of fact Blitz may be on to something here. The nature of magic rising the sun and moon is silly, it's chaotic." she pats Blitz on the head.

Cali keeps an eye on Blitz, watchfully.

@Blitz Boom
Steel beak clawed at Skall, tearing through smoky illusions that obscured the location of the element, clawing at it to reveal it's location, eventually grabbing hold.

"YOU BETRAYER! You don't even DESERVE THIS"
He pulled it off with a crack as Skall grabbed at Steel beak, who soared up and away from the impending daggers which hit Skall
He found himself engulfed in magic, Skalls eyes glowed a green hue reaching out to the element and connecting with it for an instance
and in that same moment, Steel saw the elements spirit form before him, with rage and a magic boost from Skall.

All While Warlock threw out glowing red chains to yank Steel Beak to the ground with the enraged element.
"You idiots have so much infighting!"

Rose and Emerald would approach, the battle before them as spells were thrown about.

"This looks bad."
She looks at the element, glowing in response to the events before her.
Rose was suddenly yanked forward as the element tore itself from her grasp

Skall among all that, standing with shadow daggers stabbing him, grinning all the while, reached out his hand and caught the element, which flickered for a moment, before locking in.
As if the real version just appeared, even though Skall was surrounded with Shade by this point, he seemed utterly confident.
"Betrayer you say? You brought it right to me."

@Blitz Boom

KARMIC FATE & ATZY

"Here goes nothing," Atzy said with her eyes narrowing at the food held in her magic grip. She was unsure if she could even consume it considering her diet went from channelling love to gnawing on gems. The Gemling took a breath and bit into the food. Chewed. Swallowed. Two minutes passed, then three, then four, and to her surprise she kept it down. "Haha, yes, I have conquered the food and I shall prepare to have more of it!"

"Mmm, yes, yes, this is good," Karmic moaned cheerfully after swallowing down some of her food. She hadn't had a meal in a good long while, probably not since before she ended up in the dungeons of the palace and melded with Atzy. It tasted wonderful to her and sitting on the cobblestones next to Enzo, she eagerly enjoyed it. She did notice Scarcity leaving them though and tilted her head with her ears flicking at seeing her even leave her change. "She left the change ... why would she do that?"

@Blitz Boom

TWILIGHT SPARKLE

"Sleep? Still?" Twilight managed to ask Cherish warily before sighing and flopping back onto her beanbag. She wasn't sure what Last and the manetid were doing but at least they weren't disturbing her anymore. "Okay, I sleep more. I'll cast a spell so I can wake up when I'm fully rested. It .." she paused her talking to yawn and then shut her eyes. "It shouldn't take too long," she mumbled. A dull pink light flashed from her horn and the spell was cast upon herself so she would wake up when the time was right.

@Blitz Boom

AURORA LIGHTS

Aurora was too caught off-guard by the little Pixie's cuteness and couldn't stop looking at her. After a few seconds of not saying anything but taking everything the Pixie said in, she shook herself. "I think that Pixie cast a cute spell on me. I couldn't do anything except stare." her voice did sound stronger and more confident with practically no stutter. Maybe her body had gotten used to the change of suddenly becoming a Changeling Queen and was now forcing her mind to relax and take things in stride rather than be scared by everything. "... either way," Aurora sighed heavily, glancing over her shoulder at the bare wall behind the group. "We're trapped here now. I guess this is my fault for choosing this way."

(edited)
9 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

conflict, since Troy want to abolish the monarchy. It's a big mess honestly, and we keep hoping we can find some sort of truce one of these days, but it's not really looking better yet. There's always hope though, right? Least we only have that one, and not one with the dragons. They'd be able to really cause a lot of trouble. Especially if the Elder Dragons joined in. Those are scary.

I'll take your other words to mind too. I'm sure if I go ask around in the library, I'll find a book about their early years. I probably just missed it somehow."

"Or maybe the princesses were made by Discord, since they got wings and a horn, and draconequui mixes creatures!"

@Blitz Boom @Starforce @Windy Breeze

"Troy? Elder dragons?" Light pondered.

" So these are some of the deviation this dimension has huh?" Light continued to ponder.

Edited by Kujamih

@Blitz Boom

Windy blushed all of a sudden, shyly looking away from them as if she made a mistake “This was my 25th uniform, my friend, Ire...she burned the last one with the chimney of her home” the weight in her words continues to weight her down.

Words received different yet almost similar reactions; Tepe's ears pinned back, frowing as he pondered with disapproval “I think this 'Ire' pony wasn't doing her best to act a 'friend', to you, Windy” he spoke calmly, but with venom in his voice.

Razor simply muttered his own impression of Windy's friend “How rude!"

@Blitz Boom @Kujamih @Starforce

Luna let out an exasperated sighed as Blitz bounces around her, but remained smiling while Blue chuckled, the latter satisfied with Blitz's lively attitude, “It might, but we shouldn't be stopping them from doing what they enjoy” she replied to the changeling, “except habits that involved reckless acts”

Luna decided to give them a poker face before facing the changeling “I surmise you met the element of laughter in the past, have you?”