Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Casual stroll

Blitz Boom

@Blitz Boom @Starforce @Windy Breeze

Light replied with a " yes." To whatever nitpick was jabbering.

He noticed that Cali was distracted and Blitz was wriggling at Cali's arms.

"Psst...blitzy... You wanna make some mischief?" 

If blitz would nod in agreement, Light would swap blitz with a bow displayed in the museum.

Light was extra careful for Cali not to notice the sudden change of what she was holding. He knows not to underestimate Cali's ability.

@Blitz Boom

Kirins did stand out a fair bit against other ponies. Their tails were longer, hair generally growing towards the tip and patchy, but luxuriously long like that of a paintbrush. Their body hair tended to be longer and more yak-like  and where it wasn't there were ordered rows of beautifully olive emerald scales placed as if by an artist. Their manes flowed like waves in thick curls crashing against each other. Though, if one asked a Kirin, that was cheifly because you will get curly living out in a jungle where mane care is pretty much a losing battle. 

This kirin stallion stood where it posed, deep, almost blood red horn jutting out into the rays of sun straight up from its own especially dense cloud of auburn, reddish-brown hair that enshrouded its own ears. In spite of his ears hidden and the distance between them that did not seem an obstacle.

"Greetings Traveller." The kirin's voice chimed out from the center of the field drifting towards Cover Up from where it kneeled, not showing any sign of getting up or reacting apart from its voice. Due mostly to what background critter noise was from what birds had retreated a row of trees past where the plain ended and what few flew overhead on their birdly business they cared not to halt in. His voice sounded more paced and elegantly magical that way with little to distract from it in the silence from a pony more finely detailed then most, encouraging the notion one was talking to some guardian spirit of the forest rather than one living. Kirins had some sort of slight intimidation to them to those who had not known them long.

"What brings ya here? You live around parts of here?" His voice lolled cajolingly towards Cover in accent tones hard to place and unaccustomed to........ which spoke, oddly enough, of seashores, surfboards and kale smoothies. None of which Kindle knew of, but it did sound magical out of context.

@Blitz Boom

"You speak of a goddess," Dawn brought up, too annoyed by the revealing of her vulnerabilities to continue the line of conversation.  "I met both, in a sense.  One more pleasant than the other," recounting his run in with the dark god that he wasn't quite prepared for.  "The goddess wandered into my dream not long before you came knocking on my door."  "Wandered into your dream?  Like the Dream Wardens?" the mare inquired.  "To a degree.  More exploring than anything," he replied as the roiled herbal waters relaxed his muscles.  "Connected to me by the power I barrowed from her in Harrowmark," he commented before calling up the white wisp he'd mentioned before tainted by the light.  "How does that work?" she asked with a puzzled expression on her face.  Rising simply shrugged, "Dunno.  Never happened before.  Something new to learn."

"So you saw their primordial magics...  Lily and I were theorizing a little bit," she began.  "That sounds dangerous," he replied bemused.  "Shoosh.  Now tell us oh Mighty Savior of Harrowmark, Seer of All Magic... Do Alicorns use primordial magic?" Dawn asked, a gleam in her eyes as she sought the mysteries of the world.  Less interested, Rising lazily replied, "I dunno."  "Wha?" Dawn looked so heart broken, her dream shattered.  "How could you not know?  You saw all their magics!" the angered mare slapped her hoof into the waters, splashing Rising and likely taking Lily as collateral damage.  "Alicorns use Alicorn magic.  I don't have the widest frame of reference if whether Alicorn magic is in of itself primordial.  The gods in Harrowmark are forces of nature.  Like Lily said, they work on whims beyond anything we can understand.  Their magic is raw and painted in intents, logics and designs I can't comprehend.  Alicorns may paint with a similar brush, but they are ponies and their language I can read, intents I can decipher.  I'm sure somepony will come along and do the research comparing Harrowmark's gods to the Princesses.  Why Equestria has no gods but Alicorns instead.  Something might be connected.  Ask dad," he chuckled.  Dawn rolled her eyes, that route would lead to roundabout logics and metaphysical inquiry.  It's nicer when answers are simply yes and no.  The source of Alicorn magic continues to elude this unicorn and the other most likely to find that answer doesn't have the interest in looking for it.

"You could always ask one of the Princesses too darling," their mother finally pipped up.  No idea what any of them have been talking about for the past several minutes, but her answer seemed quickest to the point.

Four spa ponies came streaming out of the double doors, each pushing a bed on wheels over to the two pools that contained the ponies.  "Ladies, gentlecolt, your massages await," the spa pony addressed in her thick accent.  Rising lazily climbed out of the pool and flopped onto one of the beds.  Less seaweed is all he waited for.  Dawn soon followed as well as Grace, still covered in the thick mud.  A flick of Dawn's horn solved that travesty, revealing a silky coat beneath from the wonderful work of the mud. 

@Blitz Boom

This day just got a whole lot weirder. Eating fire? If anything, Kiba would want to sate his curiosity, but he would have to ask the longma siblings for their input on this as well. Rosa could be pulling his leg, but Omen had that look on her that probably spoke about how true the claims are. If she could eat bits, perhaps she could eat fire as well. That may as well be something that could hold the longma back from trying to sate his curiosity.

“Spicy things can feel like eating something on fire, but eating fire is… well… something I’m not sure I want to see. Or eating bits for that matter, but I guess there’s bound to be something odd to see in one’s lifetime. Thank you for your purchase, Omen; the box is now yours. Take care of it.”

A gate would open once the transaction was completed, and that’s where Kiba would stay put and watch. Whether it was in awe or stupefied confusion wasn’t apparent, but if eating bits was still within the realm of acceptable levels of strange, this one was just plain weird. If Rosa’s words were indicating anything, it’s that the longma back home would probably find themselves in for something bizarre every day. Seeing it happen up close definitely left an impression. 

“I… don’t know what to say about that. I’ve seen magic up close, but this is on a whole other level. I take it you’ve been hanging around with Omen long enough that it doesn’t feel so strange anymore, huh? And you don’t have to worry about the reservation. It’s there as a note about your preferences if we’ll be pushing through with your order. You can cancel it anytime before the product is constructed to avoid wasting time and resources. Just let me or my father know when you want to proceed.”

Kiba would pull up an order book from behind the counter and begin jotting down his notes. One order for the odd bathroom cabinet with a slightly cut glass frame, measurements pending until a later time. There’d be more space under Rosa’s name, mostly for specific dimensions, extra features, and other notes. The conversation would steer in another direction once Rosa brought that up, though it was bound to draw curiosity on a topic that was personal, at least for Kiba’s father. He’d pause for a moment, closing the order book and letting out a sigh before continuing.

“You heard what he said earlier, right? About your longma friends’ father? He told me once that he trained a student many years ago, someone with big ideas who could find inspiration in unexpected places. That student was Sen’s and Lin’s father. As they worked together in many projects, my father eventually grew to like him, even describing him as a good student and a better friend. When he heard about what happened, he didn’t want to believe it because there was no way his friend could’ve done something to draw the ire of the elder and a whole village.”

“He never told me more than that, and maybe it’s best not to ask him. After seeing your friends, I guess he put two and two together and was reminded of what happened, realizing that he couldn’t live in denial anymore. Even your friends seemed to be shocked. Must be small world for them to find someone familiar to their family in a place like this, right? Or I guess it's just coincidence.”

@Blitz Boom

------

One might expect Razor would justify his risky act, defending himself or yelling back at Sorrow. He raised an eyebrow was the last thing he would do, but still died,  ableit with hint of fear.

“I thought this would work since I saw this on a book I found in our guest room”

Tepe sighed ”You mean the white book we found at one of the top shelves? The name entitled Life hacks for dummies?”

Razor turned to Tepe and nodded “Yep”

Meanwhile, Windy opens her eyes, the world moving in circles for her perspective “Wow, I never got that kind of pain ever since I bumped into Thunderlane”

So, far, both Shackle and Blunt are ready to execute their plan.

Before Cimex can say anything, Flinty suddenly jumped at her back “Blunt, Shackle, now!” the two stallions immediately leaped out of the trash box. Blunt made the first blow...by hitting Cimex's head with a rusty old hammer which did nothing but break and bounce off. Flinty would have facehoofed if they were in normal, circumstance, but for now, they have to take down Cimex like a pride of lions taking down their prey.

The more intelligent but unarmed Shackles decided to use his strength, lowering Cimex's head to the group by latching his hooves to her neck. It was Pop's turn; her role was to tie Cimex's legs, and wings.

@Blitz Boom @Kujamih @Starforce

-----

Dangerous bombs, evolution, theories, Blue and Luna soon find themselves lost to the other's conversation. Obviously, they are not the type of ponies whoo hang out with those who study science, most specifically, Blue; the mare drooling like a hyena or a cavepony.

But Luna found her voice when she overhead Light.

Light” She gave him a disapproving glare. She did not want any problems done by both him and Blitz especially inside a museum where many chaotic scenarios would possibly play out if the duo find themselves into trouble.

Edited by Windy Breeze

@Widdershins

On 2021-09-05 at 3:43 AM, Widdershins said:

"What brings ya here? You live around parts of here?" His voice lolled cajolingly towards Cover in accent tones hard to place and unaccustomed to........ which spoke, oddly enough, of seashores, surfboards and kale smoothies. None of which Kindle knew of, but it did sound magical out of context.

Cover Up had never even seen the sea in his life, and as such, didn't get this feeling. He thought more of a guard he had met, a few days ago, who said they were from something called the *Coastal Guards*. His voice reminded him slightly of this, although this odd creature were clearly not like that pony. For one not being a pony to begin with, and second off, seemingly being rather intimidating to local wildlife, as they all seemed to stay clear of him. And he did feel it a little himself, although meeting creatures he hadn't before, or those who were bigger and stronger than him, did tend to make him feel a little nervous in general, so he couldn't say if this were unusually so right now.

Regarding Cover Up's own voice, he didn't have much of an accent. He had picked up some of the language from the old country, in his village, but he had still grown up in Equestria. He sounded primarily like an Equestrian, with an added tone of someone that were slightly suspicious of things. He tried to get it out of his system, since leaving his ruined village, but it wasn't easy, when you were raised in a society, based on mistrusting outsiders, so there were still a tinge of it at times.

"O-Oh uhm, sorry... Sir? I didn't want to interrupt you. I just come around here now and again, to get some peace from everything. I'm uh, not local, and it sometimes gets a little stressed being around so many outgoing ponies at a time. I've still been here for about a week and a half though if uhm... I-If it's because you're looking for something? Or someone? Maybe I can help... Sir?"

He were trying to be polite, but his *Sir* were still hesitant, and questioning, as he had never encountered a kirin before, and hence, didn't know for sure if this one were male. He thought so, but he'd prefer not to insult him, or her.

Still, he'd try to be helpful, though he remained some distance from the kirin, and gazed at him nervously. Seemed like a calm enough fellah so far, but... Lack of animals. It made him think something was up here.

=======================================================================

@Rising Dusk

"She could connect to him, because Rising have been granted part of her power. It is a common blessing, upon mortals who impress the gods. This far away, I doubt it would do much for him, beyond connecting them, and Viz'nay is the Goddess of Blessed Sleep. She wanders in dreams, and safeguards souls from undeath. As a bonus, if you did end up dying within the limits of Harrowmark some day, your soul would be protected. I can imagine that would be a relief for you, if the worst came to pass."

That was the nature of the *tainted* wisp that Rising owned. It were the part of him that were blessed, and unless he eventually found some way to manipulate primordial magic, it would not leave him, long as he lived. Though he didn't have to be taken by Viz'nay. That were only if he perished in Harrowmark, and he likely had better plans than that. It also marked him as only one of two beings, that currently had the goddesses blessing, and the only living one. Thistle were far more tied to it, but she had also given much to get that, including her physical being. Rising thankfully, didn't have to give of himself, and would hopefully never be asked to do so.

"But if you want direct answers, and possibly learn what connection may be between their magic, why not see if you could invite a princess into your dreams, Rising? Let the two meet, and see what comes of it. Perhaps either of them knows, or will know, based off of what they will see in one another."

On 2021-09-05 at 6:06 AM, Rising Dusk said:

Four spa ponies came streaming out of the double doors, each pushing a bed on wheels over to the two pools that contained the ponies.  "Ladies, gentlecolt, your massages await," the spa pony addressed in her thick accent.  Rising lazily climbed out of the pool and flopped onto one of the beds.  Less seaweed is all he waited for.  Dawn soon followed as well as Grace, still covered in the thick mud.  A flick of Dawn's horn solved that travesty, revealing a silky coat beneath from the wonderful work of the mud. 

Aaah, but it were time for the theories to lay low for a time it seemed. It were time for a massage. Lily would get up of the pool, and follow last, distracted by the sheer beauty of the coat that laid beneath the mud Grace had worn, once it were removed.

"I think I have changed my mind on the mud. Is it too late to try that afterwards? It seems to do wonders for you, Grace."

While she were focused on this, Dawn would find that another pony came in. A messenger, carrying a glistening silver tray, with a folded up parchment, and a silver-tipped goose feather for her. The seal keeping it shut marked it as being from a particular mare, who tried hers to make contact with her now and again. Another problem solver, yet only unofficially. Sure there were theories, and some whispering of her being a dangerous mare in that regard, but there were no proof of her being anything else, than a well off, antique dealer in Canterlot. Although as a fellow problem solver, Scarcity had reached out to Dawn multiple times, on friendly terms, as she did not think it wise for them to fight over work, or attempt to sabotage the other. In fact, she thought it a good idea to be friends. After all, Dawn were too powerful and/or seemingly not caring of her reputation, and Scarcity were too efficient in destroying tracks, and keeping those who knew the truth, loyal, scared, or uninformed enough, that she were never able to be officially charged with anything, so they could conduct their business as they pleased. The few times somepony had been brave enough to so much as whisper to an official that they were willing to testify, they'd either soon change story, vanish, or the case were dismissed as here-say, and based off of a witness statement from a creature, who'd suddenly find that a lot of crimes they claimed to have never taken part in, would have evidence surface, and indict them in their own scandals.

Regardless of how Dawn took the sociable calls from Scarcity, this one were just a parchment, saying that she wished to meet her for tea some day soon, potentially discussing some new antiques that she felt were just the mare's style, and to please send a response back with the courier, as to when it would suit her. If she picked up the feather, the text on the parchment would fade away, and writing with the silvery tip, would make words come down, as if she had used ink. A fairly simple spell, and the courier would leave without a word, regardless of the reply. Even if that may be for him to simply leave. Ignoring him would just make him leave, and stand in the foyer for now, though he were getting tired. This were the sixth place already he had come to look for her.

==========================================================

@EQ_Theta

On 2021-09-05 at 1:14 PM, EQ_Theta said:

“Spicy things can feel like eating something on fire, but eating fire is… well… something I’m not sure I want to see. Or eating bits for that matter, but I guess there’s bound to be something odd to see in one’s lifetime. Thank you for your purchase, Omen; the box is now yours. Take care of it.”

A gate would open once the transaction was completed, and that’s where Kiba would stay put and watch. Whether it was in awe or stupefied confusion wasn’t apparent, but if eating bits was still within the realm of acceptable levels of strange, this one was just plain weird. If Rosa’s words were indicating anything, it’s that the longma back home would probably find themselves in for something bizarre every day. Seeing it happen up close definitely left an impression. 

“I… don’t know what to say about that. I’ve seen magic up close, but this is on a whole other level. I take it you’ve been hanging around with Omen long enough that it doesn’t feel so strange anymore, huh? And you don’t have to worry about the reservation. It’s there as a note about your preferences if we’ll be pushing through with your order. You can cancel it anytime before the product is constructed to avoid wasting time and resources. Just let me or my father know when you want to proceed.”

Rosa looked as if he were considering just hitting his head into the wall a few times, which honestly, were the truth, after seeing how Omen were doing things. He knew that to her, what she did, were just normal, and not something to worry about, but perhaps he really needed a talk with her, regarding timing of things such as this. He understood her want to get this one home, but perhaps if she had warned some first, this would not now be stirring something. Blessings upon whatever she had in place of a heart, but her thoughtlessness sometimes made him grimace.

"I have hung around her for a while now, yet she continues to find unintentional ways to make me question my sanity.

Maybe it would be simpler if I explained: Omen is not a pony. Think of her more as a... Magical construct of sorts, in the shape of a pony. She's utterly harmless, but oddities such as this happens around her. To further drive the point home, Hammond here, is her brother. As you can see, they can come in many shapes and sizes. Only consistent trait, seems to be the inability to sleep, and their pale eyes. You have nothing to worry about from them, but just try and be understanding, and open-minded, about oddities you may see around them. This includes Omen being seemingly able to eat anything that is not living, or have been so. Such as burning coal."

It did not explain too much, but should cover the bases. Hopefully without make Kiba too nervous about her. Rosa only said this, so that he were more prepared for seeing other strange things perhaps happening, that were not attributed to a regular pony's behavior.

"As for the reservation, I shall keep this in mind as we move along in the process. We do have a meeting later today, but I may have some measurements to work with, after you have closed tonight."

On 2021-09-05 at 1:14 PM, EQ_Theta said:

“You heard what he said earlier, right? About your longma friends’ father? He told me once that he trained a student many years ago, someone with big ideas who could find inspiration in unexpected places. That student was Sen’s and Lin’s father. As they worked together in many projects, my father eventually grew to like him, even describing him as a good student and a better friend. When he heard about what happened, he didn’t want to believe it because there was no way his friend could’ve done something to draw the ire of the elder and a whole village.”

“He never told me more than that, and maybe it’s best not to ask him. After seeing your friends, I guess he put two and two together and was reminded of what happened, realizing that he couldn’t live in denial anymore. Even your friends seemed to be shocked. Must be small world for them to find someone familiar to their family in a place like this, right? Or I guess it's just coincidence.”

Rosa would fill out the paperwork as Kiba spoke, as best he could for the time being, though it would remain incomplete for now. As said, he needed to take measurements first, or it would just end up with one that may be too big, or too small, and that would be a great shame.

"The world is rather large, but on occasion, it can indeed seem small, when things like this happen. I feel somewhat sure it is just a coincidence though, that we ended up here."

In reality, he were getting a more grim notion here actually. Scarcity were one who worked with information, and she had seen that he were released. What if she had also been responsible for placing him in this area, knowing that in time, he would find Kiba and his family, and introduce them to Sen and Lin? That seemed likely, though surely she wouldn't know about their story together... Right? Urgh. He did not like uncertainty like this. It made him feel paranoid.

"And I mean no disrespect towards the longma as a species, but from what I have come to learn of your elders, they seem overly... Shortsighted, and hard stuck in their ideals, being the be all, end all of things. I will not claim to know what their father was accused off, but if it involved an unorthodox idea, I could imagine him being scorned by an elder, and others followed suit, as they did not wish to catch the ire of said elder. Though from again, what little I know, it seemed as if the particular elder that caused them ire, were corrupt, in some fashion. I have not pressed the subject too much."

====================================================================

@Windy Breeze

On 2021-09-05 at 2:18 PM, Windy Breeze said:

Meanwhile, Windy opens her eyes, the world moving in circles for her perspective “Wow, I never got that kind of pain ever since I bumped into Thunderlane”

"Don't make too many sudden movements, okay? How's your head? Are you feeling dizzy? Is your vision okay? There's not the feeling of blood running anywhere it shouldn't, right?"

Windy thankfully seemed okay, but she still needed to ask. Not that she were a doctor or anything, but she knew a few things to watch out for, just in case, from common knowledge. As well as a few things from her uncle. Hopefully Windy wasn't going to need medical attention though. However, she probably needed something to eat now more than ever, and well... The oven had indicated the tarts were done. It were probably okay to let her have one, right? Cimex likely wouldn't have that they stayed in there for too long either, and got ruined.

"I dunno who Thunderlane is, but he or she sounds violent, if you got really hurt just from bumping into them. Or electrically charged. Let's get you something to eat, okay? Try and sit down, and tell me if anything feels wrong."

She'd then attempt to - unless something happened to Windy - get the tarts out of the oven, and up on the table, where she'd then hand the first over to Windy. If they were done, it would probably be delicious, though where were Cimex to keep an eye on this? It hadn't sounded like she wanted them to deal with it alone.

The more intelligent but unarmed Shackles decided to use his strength, lowering Cimex's head to the group by latching his hooves to her neck. It was Pop's turn; her role was to tie Cimex's legs, and wings.

Pop didn't like this. She told them, she would not partake in any fighting. It was not something she did, and yet, while just saying she were supposed to tie the changeling up after the fact, they were not requiring her to do so, whilst the pony were still awake, and would do things. This wasn't something she liked. Nonono, not one bit. But it was a hectic situation, and she didn't know what to do, so she would go over to start tying the wings together. If Cimex seemed to get the upper hoof in any way, Pop would stop immediately, and run away. That would simply be too far for her.

===================================================================

@Starforce

"We are all allowed to leave when we so wish to, but she can take you where you wish to go. There is not far left."

Eventually, they would manage to get to the next portal. At which point, a half dozen crane hatchlings would have come over and looked up at Magnolia with a myriad of small chirps. They feared not the ones in the temple, since they knew it were safe here, though there were still a gangly adult specimen following them. Likely the mother, though she didn't seem overly concerned either. The small flock would wander off soon after, curious about a new thing, with the adult crane following them with long, calm steps.

"Where I come from, the animals are too shy to act like this. Yet here, the hatchlings seeks us out with curiosity. It feels better this way.

But the head mistress first. I understand your rush, if your friend is waiting. Let us ask, and see if she will meet now."

And so he did. Literally, as he faced the portal, where he rather than wander through the free standing portal, that floated above a large, lily pad, in the midst of a pond, would instead look up, and address it.

"Head mistress. A lone wander have lost her path, and seeks to come home. May she come to you?"

Fright's symbol would appear shortly after, in the midst of the portal, gazing towards Magnolia with its sunk in eyes.

"The head mistress will see you now. Please, wander through, and you shall be there."

If she did, she'd find herself in an area that were a stark contrast to the rest of the area. It would be a darkened forest, filled with seemingly dead, leafless trees, creaking under a cold wind that passed around the twisted foliage. The skies were darkened with grey clouds endlessly rolling across, and only a dim, nightly light seemed to come from behind them. Maddened cackles could be heard in the distance, and shadows would rush around, just at the edges of Magnolia's vision. Though if she tried to focus on them, there would be nothing there.

Yet, there were still some light, that shone brightly. A ray of warm light, going from somewhere inside the forest, and leading a path across the grass-free dirt. If she followed that for a few minutes, she would finally find Fright. Sat in the midst of a giant spider's web, eyes closed, and seemingly meditating. There appeared to be little light shining here, though it were a little less dreadful and grey. It even had water, though this pond were still and dark. Nothing could be seen in there, but if Magnolia looked, she'd feel as if there were something just below the surface. An effect it tended to have, though Fright's peaceful aura still reigned strong here.

"Dear child, we meet again. Though much sooner than I had thought."

===========================================================

@Windy Breeze @Kujamih @Starforce

On 2021-09-05 at 3:09 AM, Cali said:

Cali looks to Light. "I cannot exactly speak for him, myself however I accidentally arrived here when he did something with a portal. I didn't come where he was and I didn't know he existed before I came here. Seeing him it seems more likely that he became an Equine or originated from another universe with ponies similar to yourselves. Speaking of that..." she sighed as she looked to the book.

"That is basically what they are, however horses are more intelligent than ponies but they are still animals. I hope this doesn't offend you but it is simply just a fact of the way things are where I am originally from. I can understand your questions however I cannot offer much knowledge on your world's evolution and history. It seems as though that is your specialty and I would assume that other dimensions such as mine fall within the realm of your study. My world will likely surprise, scare, or even horrify you with the things it has." she stated and flipped further into the book and showed him various human technologies such as cars, planes, and tanks. Stuff like that.

Cali was still holding Blitz, she didn't want to let her go and then have to run off in the middle of a conversation. "I'm sorry for having to hold you like this Blitz, but you are just too adorable to not want to hold and keep safe from danger." she spoke with kindness.

"Extra-dimensional history is not my purview. but I find interest in all kinds of history, so I am not dismissive of the idea to learn of it. Knowing that extra dimensions are a real thing certainly helps to make it plausible, and as for you two... I did say I were open for the idea. But I take everything with a grain of salt, to use the common phrase.

And I take no offense. In this world, what we have found of humans, paint them in a rather... Hmm... Well, I suppose the correct term is *Primitive*. Rather thick skulls, with the bones suggesting they were more brutish looking than you appear. Evolution should hardly end up the same, across multiple dimensions, so if we take this as fact, then these being what your ponies stagnated too, seems plausible. You may even say that the influence of magic had an evolutionary benefit. We have seen that regarding many races here in fact, even the lesser ones, such as animals, have at times, evolved well past what you may expect, due to... Hmm, that is a peculiar word. A Boing? Looks like a metallic tube with crude wings, yet named after the sound of a spring. Quite peculiar."

Nitpicker would look a little closer at the picture, yet the greater details wasn't for him He was an archeologist. Technology wasn't really his specialty, lest it had usage in his chosen profession.

Blitz on the other hoof, would keep wriggling, and now also giggling, as she were being addressed by Cali.

"It's a museum! Museums are safe, hehe. And full of fun stuff. I wanna see more thingies."

It appeared that her limitation had been reached, regarding just sitting still, and getting petted. Much like a kitten, she now thought it time to explore.

On 2021-09-05 at 3:36 AM, Kujamih said:

"Psst...blitzy... You wanna make some mischief?" 

"Mischief in the museum? Nooooo! That's bad stuff. I just wanna look at pretty things, with history. Lots to learn! Hehe."

In case Light still figured he'd go through with his plan, Blitz would soon be confused, inside one of the montres, and looking around confused. How had she gotten in here? This would also lead the professor to raise his voice, and demand that the artifact were returned to the montre promptly. He had no issue talking history, but that did not mean that these priceless artifacts, should be treated like toys.

If however, Light understood this as Blitz refusal, she'd just keep wriggling and giggling, whilst the professor would remain interested in what it were that Cali had to say. Which in either case, left Cloudwatcher to try and deal with Luna and Blue, who had both been oddly silent through most of this.

Light” She gave him a disapproving glare. She did not want any problems done by both him and Blitz especially inside a museum where many chaotic scenarios would possibly play out if the duo find themselves into trouble.

"I'll have to agree with Officer Luna on this. Please don't encourage her to actively do mischief inside a historically important place like this. There's a lot of stuff in here, that's truly priceless, since they're both ancient, and fragile. It would be best if she only went around withthe rest of us to see things, instead of going off on her own.

And uhm... Her brother, yes? He wouldn't be happy if he heard we lost her, or that she caused trouble, right?"

Edited by Blitz Boom
  • Brohoof 2

@Blitz Boom

Magnolia smiled slightly upon his statement and looked to the crane hatchlings. She thought they were adorable and waved at them even as they left. She stayed silent, allowing the silence to signify the beauty found within this situation. Upon arrival at the portal she would find herself confused at what it had meant but nodded upon the statement. "Thanks for the help." she spoke calmly and then wandered through into the portal.

On the other side she could tell that she was no longer where she was previously. Looking about the differing landscape she would find the path of the odd dirty lit by the ray of light. Attempting to focus on the strange shadows at the edge of her vision she would never find her focus on them and just simply ignored them as she proceeded on. After proceeding on long enough she would be granted with the sight of Fright inside a giant spider's web. Naturally such a thing would be terrifying but to Magnolia it wouldn't be, both because of previous experience and the aura that was granted over her mind.

"Indeed. I regret that I have to say I am here by complete accident. I want to find my friend again. I got lost by accidentally stepping on one of the marking points without knowing what it was. Tell you what, if you can lead me back to my friend, Zeehva, than we shall both complete the challenge together. How does that sound?" she struck upon a bit of a bargaining posture. 

@Blitz Boom @Kujamih @Windy Breeze

"Ah yes, the Boeing. Boeing is an aviation company that has built this particular aircraft." she spoke and pointed to it with her finger, explaining the terms of aviation and the various corporations involved with such things. She would show him more complex diagrams of aircraft, and give them to him so he can keep and study them. "All of these materials are yours to keep and learn from."

"As for the humans in this world, that is quite different from the ones that are in my world. But not everything is the same in other dimensions, even if it uses similar terms in order to be labeled as so. " she added with a simple nod. Upon Blitz's wiggling, Cali would giggle and give her more pets. "Does someone want to take Blitz here? She needs someone to watch over her and I can't always be there for her." 

1 hour ago, Cali said:

@Blitz Boom @Kujamih @Windy Breeze

"Ah yes, the Boeing. Boeing is an aviation company that has built this particular aircraft." she spoke and pointed to it with her finger, explaining the terms of aviation and the various corporations involved with such things. She would show him more complex diagrams of aircraft, and give them to him so he can keep and study them. "All of these materials are yours to keep and learn from."

"As for the humans in this world, that is quite different from the ones that are in my world. But not everything is the same in other dimensions, even if it uses similar terms in order to be labeled as so. " she added with a simple nod. Upon Blitz's wiggling, Cali would giggle and give her more pets. "Does someone want to take Blitz here? She needs someone to watch over her and I can't always be there for her." 

" Ah yes the Boeing aircrafts... The airplane that explodes in mid flight..." Light giggled at the thought.

" You should give them the blue prints of the airbus aircraft instead. Btw I thought the axis won on your dimension's war? Why do you have the blue prints for a Boeing?" 

Light then reached his front hooves to signal to Cali that he will carry Blitz for her.

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

" Ah yes the Boeing aircrafts... The airplane that explodes in mid flight..." Light giggled at the thought.

" You should give them the blue prints of the airbus aircraft instead. Btw I thought the axis won on your dimension's war? Why do you have the blue prints for a Boeing?" 

Light then reached his front hooves to signal to Cali that he will carry Blitz for her.

"Yes, the axis won in the second world war in my world. The Airbus, that was a failure in the end. It was never really taken off the ground in the market and didn't see much success in the end. Let's just say that I have my way of finding...things." she giggles and gently hands Blitz to light.

16 minutes ago, Starforce said:

"Yes, the axis won in the second world war in my world. The Airbus, that was a failure in the end. It was never really taken off the ground in the market and didn't see much success in the end. Let's just say that I have my way of finding...things." she giggles and gently hands Blitz to light.

Ight grabbed blitz while not breaking eye contact with Cali.

".... Then why did you give them that blue print...:okiedokieloki:"

2 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

Ight grabbed blitz while not breaking eye contact with Cali.

".... Then why did you give them that blue print...:okiedokieloki:"

"They are likely curious about things, Light. This world has a lot to learn about what is really out there, don't you think?"

6 minutes ago, Starforce said:

"They are likely curious about things, Light. This world has a lot to learn about what is really out there, don't you think?"

" Rrrriiiiiiiiiigggggghhhhhhttttt......:okiedokieloki:"

Light said doubtingly.

" Hey blitz if you want a big fire work you should look at that blue print."

@Blitz Boom

“I’m not one to judge, and it isn’t my place to do that, because I never grew up back where father and mother came from. I hear it’s a very isolated place surrounded by nature and not much else. If you say others of my kind are stuck in their ways, I’m not sure I could imagine myself living in a place like that. All I know is that what happened to your friends was bad, but they’re here now, so things should be faring better, right?”

That last question seemed a little insensitive, especially since Kiba had no information that could give him a better idea of what they’ve been through. Perhaps that impulsiveness came because of his age, yet he showed more professionalism and restraint just minutes go. Curiosity and dismissiveness don’t mix well together, and after what he’s learned about these new folk, he certainly was feeling a little more confused by the minute. 

“You’ll have to forgive me here, Mister Rosa, but I guess I’m just a little overwhelmed by what I’m learning today. My father knows your longma friends, Omen and Hammond are related, and if they are two pairs of siblings… this is day is very surreal. No offense.”

By then, the nearby door opened with Uddo leaving first, followed by Sen and Lin. The two seemed to still appear sullen, though they had their heads up higher than earlier. Must’ve been quite the talk for them, but there’d be more time for talk later. Their eyes soon darted to Kiba and Rosa, perhaps in the middle of a business transaction, and Omen wasn’t around. Sen would stick by Uddo while Lin approached the others present to see what’s going on.

“Thank you for taking the time to talk with us, uh… uncle? It’s strange to be using that word.”

“It’s alright. If you want to stop by to hear more stories about your father, just let me know. Now, for business. Mister Rosa. I trust things are going well with my child? Did you see anything that caught your eye or do I have to try harder to get you something interesting?”

Whatever it was that went on in the private room was serious, maybe even a little depressing, but with tensions easing up now, Uddo thought he’d try and perk things up a bit. It was an encouraging sight, seeing Kiba handling a sale on his own. Maybe he has it in him to keep the store running when they’re understaffed. Then again, it was a slow day today, and they’re fortunate to have some friendly faces interested in something from the store. 

@EQ_Theta

17 hours ago, EQ_Theta said:

“You’ll have to forgive me here, Mister Rosa, but I guess I’m just a little overwhelmed by what I’m learning today. My father knows your longma friends, Omen and Hammond are related, and if they are two pairs of siblings… this is day is very surreal. No offense.”

"I don't blame you for needing time to digest everything. It can be somewhat difficult to simply roll with the punches on things such as this. Take your time, mull it over, and try to adapt to it, as best you can. A word of advice though, if I may? Ever since meeting this group, I have come to face multiple situations, where I would normally not know what to do, as it goes against how I understand other beings, concepts, and the world in general, function regularly. It becomes a fair bit easier when you simple embrace the enigma, and just accept the oddities, rather than attempt to categorize it via logic, or regular conventions. Especially when it comes to Hammond and Omen. You will find that viewing them with only a logic mind, may test your sanity.

Regarding your father, I guess we'll just have to w-"

Further he didn't come, before the other longma now returned. Sen and Lin looking less harrowed than he had expected too, thankfully. Considering the subject, he had been somewhat worried that they would be on the verge of tears when they returned, or just stormed out. Perhaps this had been a more positive talk than he had dreaded then. How good for them.

17 hours ago, EQ_Theta said:

“Thank you for taking the time to talk with us, uh… uncle? It’s strange to be using that word.”

“It’s alright. If you want to stop by to hear more stories about your father, just let me know. Now, for business. Mister Rosa. I trust things are going well with my child? Did you see anything that caught your eye or do I have to try harder to get you something interesting?”

Rosa would raise an eyebrow at the particular usage of uncle. It either meant that somehow, they had actually managed to run into a blood relative here, or Uddo and Sen and Lin's father, had been close friends. It were not an uncommon thing to name a close friend uncle, when the one party had offspring. The same with aunt of course, regardless of blood relation. This might be something that were worth asking into when there were more privacy.

Yet, he'd also go into a grimace, as something else would happen behind Uddo.

"You are family?"

Omen had her head sticking out of a gate behind the longma, with the darkened landscape behind her, moving along at its usual, slow pace. It didn't appear the siblings had yet paid much attention to the world outside, though if Shade got anywhere nearby, they'd start to trickle in to have a look. They too would mistake him for a sibling, though he were likely still elsewhere, as nothing had been heard from him for a hot moment.

"Omen... *sigh* Yes, I've made a reservation, though I still need to get proper measurements, and prepare. Omen on the other hoof, bought a box. She appears to have just placed it in her room."

Rosa would send a weary gaze towards Kiba, as he tried to non-verbally tell the longma *See what I mean?*. Hard to tell if the message got through, but he felt the urge to do this regardless.

=========================================================================

@Starforce

"You would not be ready to face the challenges of my temple, dear child. Your last trial showed that you do not yet have it in you to accept your fears. They only brought you anger. It may not have broken you, yet it showed me much. Had you come to my temple in its true purpose, I would have had you ponder on this, in the pools of reflection.

Your friend have only just faced her own fear, and have yet to digest it. She needs time to ponder, and reflect. In due time my child, you will both be ready, if you need it. I have faith in you."

She'd crawl down from the web, and in this realm, would actually touch upon the ground, rather than rely on lily pads floating in the air. She hadn't the same want for this kind of travel here. Moving closer, one of her floating hands would reach out, and she'd use her index finger to run down Magnolia's cheek. In a gentle manner, almost as if she were trying to wipe a tear from the mare's face.

"I will return you to her, but I wish to speak with you first. I see the fear of those who comes here, through my presence on the mountain. Fear is an honest thing. It doesn't lie. Sometimes it gets distorted, and magnified, but there is always truth in it. Hence I believe what I see, and with you dear child, I see your words of family being at your core, is truly ingrained. But you still have such a bedrock of anger around it, yearning to lash out. I worry what you would do, if you stubled upon your siblings now.

Can you not see that they are innocents in this too? If your parents gave them all the love you craved, then it lies in their choices.  The others were too small to have a say in this, when you were affected, were they not? Your vision of them, looked to me like that of an older sister. They did not seem large and imposing, as one younger would have seen their elder siblings as.

I wish to speak to you about this, and you have my word, that I will return you to her, when this have been turned. I simply wish to talk this out with you, and attempt to have you avoid making a mistake. As one who have made many herself, I can guarantee you, that they rarely make things better."

The mint green fog that her magic tended to take form as, were roaming around the draconequui, and seeping occasionally into her thin, skeletal-looking head. Primarily through the sides of her muzzle. The color of fear, which she were using, and currently, feasting upon. In her experience, few understood that though, as they thought pure darkness were the color of fear. Such uninformed creatures they were. But she understood them. Who would want to study fear enough, to gaze upon it in it's pure, magical form? Not many, and especially amongst the joyful populace of Equestria.

================================================================

@Windy Breeze @Kujamih @Starforce

On 2021-09-07 at 5:49 AM, Cali said:

"Much appreciated. I will find a suitable montre, and have it marked as a potential extra-dimensional object of historical importance. Then... Yes, I think I should make contact with Doctor Marsh then. These are more in line with his kinds of studies, so he may glance more importance from it."

While Nitpicker were looking over this blueprint, Blitz were being passed about, like the unstable, ticking timebomb that she were. Going first from Cali to Light, whose grip Blitz would also try and escape from. She could use her magic to get away likely, but she liked the more physical attempts at first. It felt more fun to her, and what was the point of anything, if not science, and fun?

At the notion that Blitz should look at the blueprint, she'd specifically try and wriggle towards that, and as she still couldn't see well enough, would eventually use her horn to have Nitpicker turn, so that she could follow along a little too. Something which seemed to go him by completely. Likely too immersed in pondering what this were like.

"Heeeeey. That's not a big fun kaboomie. Light is a sneaky sneaky. That's rocket looking stuff, with funny parts. For flying? Ooooh. I wanna fly!"

She'd use her horn now without really thinking about it, to have her non-functional, metallic wings flap a little. They would obviously not work, as the feathers were spaced out, and the harness too heavy, but it were an ideal she were working with. And she'd get there in time, just like Molotov had. Potentially with less invasive surgery also.

"Oh? Idea! Put plane turber-Tyrg- ...Tubbies on the wings, and use that to zoooooooom! Then later, real wings. Yey!"

She'd gaze closely at the blueprints, and trying to scour what useful information she could from it. Primarily from the turbines. That is what she had the most interest in, and may Celestia watch over them all, once she got to work actually trying to make them.

• Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom @Windy Breeze @Starforce

Hahaha, okay first things first Blitz... When making an aircraft.... Never make a center fuel tank.... That's the biggest mistake Boeing made. Second.... Don't put too many dang screws. " Light said to Blitz with a serious tone and look.

"Third don't use any trust reversers on your engine... Don't."

fourth, I think you won't need the hydraulics system because it's gonna be small anyway....

Fifth..... 1 engine is all you need...

Sixth.... Don't you dare smell the fumes directly into your nose..

And lastly for now.... When in doubt stop!"

You got that blitz?" 

Now any questions?"

Edited by Kujamih

@Blitz Boom

"I wouldn't mess with my brother, He's always been good with making everypony regret ever wronging him. He's not like the fashion ponies, he's not the type to take being messed with without retaliating. He might start a fight, I know he knows how to. My mom always said that He's a warrior at his core.  He hasn't hurt anyone too bad but he has cursed a few ponies. Like I had been bullied and he cursed my bully to turn blue at random times! And she still turns blue! not to mention he cursed another bully to only speak in pig Latin! He's no stranger to cursing ponies. I don't want anypony to end up with some embarrassing curse"  Ginger explained. 

" he's kind of scary. But that's part of why bullies stopped bulling me, because they were scared of him.  If he visits can You not mess with him? I know he plays violin well, maybe I could talk him into playing if he visits. My mom Always imagined we could play a duet since I played cello. He doesn't play much anymore, It's kind of heart breaking. " She added

@Blitz Boom

------

On 2021-09-07 at 2:23 AM, Blitz Boom said:

"Don't make too many sudden movements, okay? How's your head? Are you feeling dizzy? Is your vision okay? There's not the feeling of blood running anywhere it shouldn't, right?"

Windy smiled mischievously but not like when she's about to steal the blueberry tarts Cimex trusted over to them which is still inside the oven “Thunderlane? Nah. He's softy around mares, he wouldn't dare hit a mare!” deep inside, she felt bad her words made Thunderlane sound bad to Sorrow and their ghostly companions, the stallion need some respect too. She pondered about him, How is he doing at the academy right now? Is he doing more better so he could sitprise when I go back? Aiyee~ I hope so! her smile decreased to a smile somepony makes when they're having a flashback of a pleasant memory.

Her nose would caught the scent of cooked blueberry tarts, her eyes turning to Sorrow with confusion “Hey, are we supposed to wait for Cimex to return?”

Speaking of Cimex...

“Get off me this instant-!” Shackle moved from just pasting her head to the ground to also muffling her voice so she couldn't scream for help, gritting his teeth as the changeling continues to struggle against his and Flinty's combined strength. The female gang member glares and yelled at Pop with clear annoyance.

“Oh, for Celestia's aske just give it to Blunt if you don't want to!”

@Blitz Boom @Kujamih @Starforce

-----

Despite Light making a very odd statement, Luna was satisfied he decided to pay heed and stop his plan, she gave him a smile in return. She decided to listen silently to Cali's lesson about one of her humanity's biggest inventions, knowing she wouldn't gain anything important.

• Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom

Magnolia stood still and listened, allowing herself to be touched. Fright would notice that the small, white unicorn would lean into her touch as if wanting some form of comfort from her inner rage. She struggles to find the words to such profound care on Fright's part.

"I do not hate my family, nor my siblings. I hate what I became because of them." Magnolia spoke ominously, yet truthfully. "I've wandered the land alone all these years in hopes of finding a way to deal my pain. But the rage, and sorrow is always there. My parents abandoned me when I was a foal, when I most needed someone there with me in order to guide me. It traumatized me, it ruined me. Then in the orphanage I found myself lonely. When I came of age I struck out into the world and I trained myself to survive in conditions that others couldn't." she sighs sadly and leans more into Fright.

"But when I think of my siblings, I want them to share the same pain I did. I want them to understand what happened to me, because they likely don't know about as my parents have kept them in the dark. I should feel guilty for wanting that, but I don't. As wrong as that sounds...I don't know how to undo it from my heart but a simple talk or simple words may not change a whole lifetime's worth of rage." Magnolia spoke truthfully, but not confidently either. "I love my friend Zeehva...but I also find myself comforted by you, as well..." she looks up to Fright with filly like eyes, for that split second the rage in her heart was gone and replaced by that of a filly as if looking up to their mother.

Looking to the mint green flowing around Fright she would find herself interested. "Whats that? I am curious what that is and I haven't seen anything like that before." she stated.

Edited by Starforce

@Blitz Boom @Windy Breeze @Kujamih

Cali laughs at Blitz's statements and her actions. It was a friendly laugh, since Blitz was adorable to her. As adorable as she was, Blitz was a hard filly to supervise and she would tip her hat to Molotov for keeping her in line when he would be back in his good graces. 

"Alright, that sounds like a plan. Earlier I had some other blueprints I had given to a friend but he didn't want them. They are of a so called rocket, a machine that allows us to travel into space. Depending on the type of rocket, one could even go to the moon or beyond to other worlds." she pulled those out, showing him the complex diagrams of spaceflight and an example of what such a rocket would look like. it was likely extremely intricate for someone who wasn't well versed in such things either. Cali was to some extent but even then she had her own limits.

@Blitz Boom

“Gah! Oh, I… where’d you come from?”

“There's no need to be alarmed, uncle. Omen can open gates to and from anywhere she likes.”

“Um… if you say so, but Omen? I appreciate you buying something but please don’t startle me like that again. I don’t think it’s a good idea to lower my life expectancy. Or lifespan for that matter.”

Uddo would try to make light of the situation, though he’d definitely clutch his chest to catch his breath. He definitely got quite the scare from someone unexpected. Sen and Lin must’ve had some strange adventures for them to meet someone like her. As for Kiba, he’d try to keep his laughter to himself, though he glanced toward Rosa to see he was trying to convey something about Omen’s… oddities. He got the message alright, and the longma would try to keep a straight face and let things play out instead of trying to rationalize it. 

At the same time, Shade would float through the open door to the workshop after hearing the commotion. Once he determined nothing was wrong, he immediately went back to looking after the place. Seemed like it was nothing to worry about, though he wound up getting one more look at Omen peering through the gate. He couldn’t place it, but she was the one he needed to keep an eye on the next time something odd comes up.

“As for your question, we’re not exactly family. Sen’s and Lin’s father was a good friend of mine, and he liked the idea of me becoming an uncle to his children. I guess if a village is close enough to each other, you’d probably run into lots of folks who refer to each other as uncles and aunts. Worst thing that could happen is someone losing count of how many aunts and uncles they have.”

The issue Uddo brought up wouldn’t really be a big deal if it did happen. Villages were friendly with each other, and their individual members were thought to be close, just not enough to start calling themselves honorary relatives of each other. Some built genuine friendships, others had working relationships, and then there were those who were just trouble for everyone. Not everything was peachy, but things were calm enough that village affairs ran smoothly most of the time. 

“Well then, when you’re ready to get the measurements for your custom furniture, let me or Kiba know. We’ll get it done. And speaking of preparations, anything I should know about your preferred meals? I’d be an awful host if I got you something you wouldn’t like. The question’s also for you, Miss Omen. Anything I should know about what you like or don’t like?”

@Blitz Boom

"Local?!!?"

He had caught attention now. The ornately decorated, tier-horned creature turned suddenly to face Cover Up. 

...So suddenly, in fact, that it had failed to remember to stand up first and promptly flopped over like a bag of potatoes on its face. A breath later, it flopped again, butt over head tumbling over horn and folding over into standing in the practiced way of somepony very, very used to stumbling and righting themselves. One could have called it a somersault if it weren't more of just forced, loose tumbling in the most awkward way imaginable that most ponies with common sense would have avoided if given a chance. On deeper, observational thought, one could assume that this stallion probably had its tiered, sloping horn and vaguely dirt-colored coat on account of it being used to faceplanting like this so often. Truly a miracle it wasn't dirtier. 

Standing upright now, but still dizzy and not stopping to gain balance first, the Kirin wobbled towards Cover Up leaving a broad, if not dirt-gouging path in its wake and nearly wrecking the erstwhile pristine, pretty meadow it had been earlier. Kirins looked graceful, clearly this one hadn't the practice.

"Like, Local to what, man? There stuff here? Because I kinda just picked a direction when I started! I got-... I got lost, wandered when I did! Ya have any, like, running water or the like? I'm, like... It's totally dirty out here! I could use a bath!"

Several things would become apparent as this Kirin approached him babbling with what was likely several coinciding thoughts & questions. Probably why the animals had fled was that most prefer to not be around ponies prone to wild, loud uncontrolled motions like this and were likely chased off by such a ditzy, silly horse. Second was the unique smell coming off him as he tottered closer, a sort of clean yet dirty smell like what came off a used grill, like places that flashed into sudden heat too fast to get dirty for too long. A unique, yet natural smell that one only tended to get around picnic areas or areas where lightining had recently struck.  And lastly.... If Cover Up had wanted a calm moment away from "outgoing ponies" then that boat had proverbially sailed!

On 2021-05-03 at 1:05 AM, Sekel said:

DAWN STREAK

"You have two different mothers?" Dawn asked in surprise, glancing over her shoulder at him. She took note of how he walked and decided to keep pace beside the dragon. "Mmm, well, this pony-dragon couple is one of each so I guess we ask for both locations if they know them. Sound fair?"

@Sekel & @Blitz Boom

"Well, if you consider willingly giving up those you took care of as a Mother. Once as egg, once as hatchling. I did some asking once among some of the other young dragons and the welfare of your kids aren't exactly as high a concern among dragonkind as it seems with ponies. If they walked away once, I don't see why they would care to find us again. But if you want to find yours, then I can help. Can't sit around your den all day anyway."

Kaltrop slowed in thought as he gave his roundabout affirmative response to Dawn Streak, allowing her to take pace ahead of him if she had wished. The sunset yellow-bronze of the drake was notably longer and about a head taller than most ponies so walking to his back to front was long enough a journey to catch up.

@Blitz Boom
"Lot of assumptions." Ruby calmly stated "Assuming these are here long enough for someone to find them, why you assume whoever would find them would know me, not to mention know what I am?" "Only way for them to be found would be a burglar, and if we are to assume that they would be willing to reveal their own crime to report it, I would still have plenty of time to remove all evidence of it." "And even in case I wasn't here and thus couldn't do that, all they would have would be the fact that a pony has the skeleton of another pony, there's no proof I killed it, no sign it was ever buried, no proof of any crime happening, because while certainly weird, there isn't any law forbidding the ownership of bones, it just happens that most, not all, but most ways to get bones are illegal." "You may have more experience with Equestria, but you are underestimating my intelligence and capability to think of and prepare for things that may go wrong." "Because unlike some, I do learn from my mistakes." 

"But that aside, Charir indeed looks impressed, most likely believes these are trophies, a wrong assumption, but not one necessary to correct, he is small and young, so even the tiniest of victory seems big to him." she didn't need to even ask to know all this, after all, she had been a hatchling too, granted she was normal size, but still.

_----------------------------------------------

Scarecrow only half-noticed the change in Lyriel, he noticed that something was different, but he couldn't fully place it, he hadn't actually paid that much attention to Lyriel's appearance, so while something looked different, he wasn't sure what exactly. It did cross his mind that she seemed bit sick, but he didn't say anything about it as he assumed it was the smell that caused it, because while he himself couldn't smell, he had seen plenty of creatures react strongly to smells.

While the pony had clearly seen Lyriel and Scarecrow approach him, his reaction still implied a slight surprise when Lyriel spoke, like he was broken out of his thoughts "Wha- no, I don't need help, and I'm not sure." he was timid, but also clearly trying to not to be, though he didn't seem like he didn't want to talk, he was just bit nervous. "I don't recognize you but just got a feeling there's something familiar, you know?" while small and something that may or may not have been spotted by Lyriel, the pony's body language was bit odd, it matched his general nervousness yes, but it wasn't quite fully pony-like, there was something else mixed in, a somewhat feline-like details.  Scarecrow did not notice this, mainly because he wasn't familiar enough with subtle body language to spot such things, he was used to everything just being very obviously either scared or hostile, or both. 

----------------------------------------

"Technically you're right, while part of the Solar guard, guard is a misleading title, I was more of a soldier, I didn't guard anything, my unit mainly attacked." "And I won't deny I've done terrible things, but you're mistaken to think we all enjoyed it." Solar explained, as calmly as ever "Not all of us just are brave enough to rebel." he looked towards the kobolds as he said the last part, as robotic as he sounded most of the time, this sounded like genuine statement, his tone implied some amount of respect towards the two lizards . 

He didn't actually try to intimidate anyone, he never had, but he was indeed used to others being scared of him, that came with what he was, though while the fearlessness of the queen was rather new experience even after spending some time in this Equestria, it didn't bother him too much, he just hoped she wouldn't try her luck.

"I'm not one to assume the motivations of others, and considering I'm not as familiar with your species's way of thinking and level of intelligence as I am with most others, I have no way of knowing how far you would go to just deal with a source of annoyance." dragons for example were sometimes petty enough to go quite far to just get rid of slight annoyance. "And while I'm certain the Princesses are keeping as much of an eye on me than they want me keeping on any newcomers, I can assure you I am no danger to this land, my 'past ways' were to simply follow orders, I never took any enjoyment out of the things I did, this certainly is no excuse for what I have done, but it means that I have no desire to continue doing those awful things." "The princesses have given me a new chance I certainly don't deserve, and I'm not planning to ruin it, and thus I keep doing what I'm good at, following orders and painting." 

The siblings looked unsure, they weren't really sure what to think, was this guard really regretting things he had done? Could someone like him really feel guilt?

What came to the mug, they didn't say anything about it, but it could be seen they weren't as big fans of it as the changeling, mainly because ponies standing over other species had quite the different implication to them, it may have happened long before they hatched, but the scars of Equestria's attack against their kind were long reaching. But, while they weren't fans of the implication, Sheska still asked "Who is, or was that?" pointing at Chrysalis, and surprisingly enough, Solar kept his mouth shut, letting Onache answer instead.