Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Casual stroll

Blitz Boom

@Blitz Boom

That was unexpected to say the least. Someone's cutie mark being torn clear off on both sides? How horrible that was. Magnolia stood there and stammered upon that response and looked into her eyes with utmost sympathy. She was nervous of how to word her reply so instead she embraces Zeehva with a warm gentle hug. Magnolia was a very soft pony after all. The previous topic at hand about the ingrediants would fall away within her mind as the only thing she now focused on was the comfort of her friend. She didn't want to see Zeehva cry but if she did she would find herself in total understanding of why she would.

Magnolia would gently levitate the ingredients aside and put her hooves to Zeehva's cheeks gently. "If you are disgraced than I will join you in your disgrace...I didn't even know it was possible for this to happen to someone and I am sorry that it had to be you..." Magnolia sighed, feeling the tears form at the edges of her eyes. "We will see through our pains together...don't let anything tell you any different. Just because it isn't real doesn't mean it doesn't matter. Perhaps we can find someone who can reconstruct your cutie mark and your scars should you wish...but either way, I am always going to be here for you." she sobbed, hugging her tightly. 

@Starforce @Zombie Breeze @Blitz Boom

as Light finished spouting his words Luna tackled him with great force that it took him by surprise on how strong Luna is.

"BLLUUURRRGGG!!" Light yelped as he crashes to a wall.

"...I - I said I c-could explain! and we are  talking about Cali for celestia's sake! nothing could kill that mare!"

but Cali is still unconscious beside Luna 

Light tries to pick himself up and go towards Cali.

" .... what I did wasn't to kill Cali but to actually save her from her death! and the effect should've happened and cured Cali already."

Cali is still not moving.

".... stop messing around already Cali!"

as Light got close enough he grabbed Cali's head and started poking her nose and cheeks.

" wake up already!"

smack!

a sign of life came; out of Cali in a form of her smacking Light's Hoof.

"D-dont touch me..." Cali said with a tone deaf voice while still looking blankly from afar.

" see!? what did I told you, she's fine...phew..." Light said with a sigh of relief.

" wh-what did you do to me Light?.... I'm going to kill you for this...." Cali said in her still tone deaf voice.

" oh crap this ain't good..." Light said while trying to climb off a window.

"Blitz.... whatever happens... stop Cali for me." 

" what the hell did you do to me LIIIIIGGGHHHHTTTTT!!!!!"

Cali screamed as life cones back to her eyes...... so much life that fire and lasers are coming out of her eyes in rage.

"....ad•ieu..." Lights final words as he leaps out of the building to save his life from the wrath of Cali, also forgetting how high the floor he jumped off of.

( what floor?)

@Blitz Boom
"What's with ponies and finding ways to prolong their lives, it's not as nice as one may think." Ruby half-muttered "Yes, we're done here, feathered male creature." , her tone implied that the last part was added just because Marley had complained, she too liked to annoy others after all, though she would most likely not say it again, as it was just her using the change given to her. She then told Charir to leave the room and so he did, and after everyone was out, she closed and sealed the door. 

She didn't comment further on the mother situation, mostly because ultimately it didn't matter to her, the relationships of others weren't her business, and she didn't really care either. "I do hope we don't end up finding more cursed things, one necklace is far more than enough." it was something she should look into eventually too, she knew few individuals that may be able to help with that, or at least may know someone who can, though that was worry for that time, it hadn't yet caused too much trouble.

-------------------------------------------

"I'm aware of those myths, and it's not quite like that, but somewhat similar." Ceron explained "It is no wolf, those who have seen it have described it to me as two headed feline matching my colors, that's as far as I'm sure, since like said, we share memory in very limited amount." "And it is less a feral version of me, and more a different being altogether, to call it feral is....flawed, it has pony level of intelligence and thought, may be it used in more animalistic ways." "We have a this....mutually beneficial connection, it has my intelligence, while I have physical attributes not usual for a pony." "I don't know if I have to do with this great fear, as I am not familiar with the names of the parts of the forest." "I also find it possible it has simply decided not to mention my existence, as there's evidence it has tried to get rid of me altogether, something that I admittedly have tried towards it too." Scarecrow meanwhile was thoughtful, a two headed feline, he may have seen it at some point, he hadn't interacted with it, since like most sensible predators, it wasn't really interested in a walking rotten corpse, but he did vaguely remember wondering about it. "But if you have not met it yet, I do hope you still see to do as you suggest, because while it is unlikely to help me personally, anything that keeps it out of town is good." 

------------------------------------
"Rest of us were on a mission, so it could be just a timing thing, but at the same time, she had been acting slightly different after a mission some weeks before, on which those killed had been with her, and the unusual way she did the deed did imply it being personal." Solar concluded, Sheska and Trox seemed to have slight trouble wrapping their heads around what they heard, though the reason was clear from Trox's response "Over 800 years and she just...turned around? What in the Night's darkness could have happened on that mission?" 

None of them had actually realized the effort Onache had went to, since this type of topic was very normal for them, sure this wasn't their world, but you didn't just unlearn the social norms you had grown up with, and for Solar it was also partly due to him being a guard himself, he was used to civilians staying out if guard business, and didn't even consider someone calling the guards on a guard. And when Onache mentioned it, a realization went over all of their faces.

"Oh, yeah, that's a good point." "We should get those maps now, that's why we came here right?" Solar joined in with "Let me" and without giving a chance for arguing, he would go get some maps, two general maps of Equestria, one map of the general area they were in, and a tourist map of both sizes, he would pay after Onache. If nothing unusual happened, he would pay and give all but one of the full-Equestria maps to the kobolds, on the map he kept he would draw something using his horn and few pens he had with him, after which he gave it to the kobolds too, he had drawn another map on top of the map, and with the names 'Solar Empire', 'Night-Realm' and 'Crystal North' having been written on it among other details, it shouldn't have been hard to figure out what it was. Lastly he pointed at where ponyville was and said "We're here"

@Blitz Boom

Munchkin would stare at the refraction and study his reaction. Cats are supposedly known for being curious creatures, and this kitten was proving to be one. She studied the little creature nestled in Omen’s mane, even climbing up to the a nearby cabinet to see the creature in full. Alas, it wouldn’t last because the visitors are leaving, but it has made some sort of rival or enemy. The cat wouldn’t prod this further before returning to her pet bed and rest, satisfied at what it managed to learn today. Still, this behavior might add to what Rosa may consider puzzling, especially if it is intentionally prodding for a response from Shrimp. 

Peaks wouldn’t do much in the way of admonishing the cat’s behavior. It seemed like a lost cause for now, given that the cat was about as autonomous and independent as it could get. If Munchkin was going in and out on her own, and she was already doing well if she looked healthy whenever she came to visit, there isn’t much she could do to change that behavior, not officially anyway. The mare already thought about asking the local residents or possibly even the town’s animal shelter to see if they knew anything about this cat. 

“If it’s alright, I’d like to get another look at the town map and get my bearings before heading back to your home. If we’ll be heading off to our appointment soon, I won’t take long.”

“We don’t have any plans to visit more areas, but sister is right. I wouldn’t want to get lost around here. Once she’s done, we can head back to your home and wait things out. If we’ll be taken away all of a sudden, I think it’ll be best if we’re somewhere private. I think us walking around might have left some weird looks on the locals. Or maybe it’s just me expecting that? Either way, maybe let's not draw any unwanted attention to ourselves.” 

From there, the siblings would lead the way back to the town center as they would recognize their way around if they were able to backtrack to a familiar place. Seemed like with this place having the most conveniences, it could be useful as a landmark. The map and the distinct buildings would be good to remember, and Lin wanted to have one more look at the place before they went anywhere else. Though given that the siblings are just about ready to wait things out before their appointed meeting, it would be back to Rosa’s home for them. 

Edited by EQ_Theta

@Blitz Boom

More dark magic, that was all the O.M.I. needed with how small they were right now.  Busy as they were with Equestria's already tiny misuse of magic.  He can only imagine the culture clash as creatures from Harrowmark visit Equestria.  What they might view as good or casual would easily break the law in his land.  No doubt the same would be true when an Equestria creature visits Harrowmark.  Tends to hurt relations when the O.M.I. is having to stomp out flesh or necro magic.  Rising already busted Lily on scry magic, and that was their first meeting.  The Princesses had their work cut out for them.

"Your filter would be appreciated.  I'm sure another agent at the O.M.I. would have a crack at it first," he mentioned.  Or at least some group being assigned to be the experts of Harrowmark.  Being driven mad by a book doesn't sound all the pleasant to him to be honest.  Waves of pleasure and pain washed over his back as the recoil of the deep massage battled with the soothing wet warmth of the towel.  "You hear that Rising, a land more fit for your function over fashion sense," his sister jibbed.  "Sensible ponies," the detective shrugged.

"Plenty of currency, frequent patronage and just being friendly with the staff.  Easy ways to earn that favorite customer badge," Dawn sighed delightfully.  "You'll never need worry of mother or myself being under-pampered," the younger mare smiled.  Rising lazily lulled his head in Lily's direction.  "At this specific spa, yes.  I have a local spa I visit for massages.  Being an officer of the law can be hard on the body," Rising knew all too well.  His preferred spa was popular for city agencies and specialized in such usage of a pony's body like firefighting and law enforcement.  Being pampered was perfect being kept on the rare occasion.  

With the warmth of the towels slowly disappearing, Rising rolled up into a sitting position.  Letting the towel slip free onto the bed before started to stretch out.  Now to just sit here all nice a pristine and glowing.  Not likely to be subjected to anything else before the cloths shopping, he hoped.  "Do take a mud bath Lily, you won't regret it," Grace recommended.  "Relax and shine your coat.  Then we'll be off for some shopping."

@Rising Dusk

16 hours ago, Rising Dusk said:

"Your filter would be appreciated.  I'm sure another agent at the O.M.I. would have a crack at it first," he mentioned.  Or at least some group being assigned to be the experts of Harrowmark.  Being driven mad by a book doesn't sound all the pleasant to him to be honest.  Waves of pleasure and pain washed over his back as the recoil of the deep massage battled with the soothing wet warmth of the towel.  "You hear that Rising, a land more fit for your function over fashion sense," his sister jibbed.  "Sensible ponies," the detective shrugged.

"Function yes, but had things been different, we might have had at least some fashion sense along with it too. But most of our resources have been going to the same place, for the last six centuries, and we've rarely been allowed using more than we were told we had. So cloth had to last. Same with produce, timber, or even gardening tools. If you removed the magic from most of our tools, you would find them rusting and falling apart from age rapidly.

The gold and art he took, can be returned, but it will take time before we have much in the way of fabric or produce to offer around. I can imagine the fields are already being expanded though. Mines too, and scavenger hunts for parts for new scarecrows will become increasingly important too. The next few months are going to prove explosive for us. *sigh* And much as I enjoy this treatment, my place is inevitably at home, doing my part in it all. Dealing with his literature is one part, and I will get to work on it, soon as the worst of his experiments are dealt with."

"Plenty of currency, frequent patronage and just being friendly with the staff.  Easy ways to earn that favorite customer badge," Dawn sighed delightfully.  "You'll never need worry of mother or myself being under-pampered," the younger mare smiled.  Rising lazily lulled his head in Lily's direction.  "At this specific spa, yes.  I have a local spa I visit for massages.  Being an officer of the law can be hard on the body," Rising knew all too well.  His preferred spa was popular for city agencies and specialized in such usage of a pony's body like firefighting and law enforcement.  Being pampered was perfect being kept on the rare occasion.  

Lily would nod at what she heard. She had little more to say about that, as it seemed they were well on their paths to ensure they'd last longer, by taking care of themselves. She could imagine that Rising's place were smaller, and with less abundance to it, as he did not seem the type to prefer this kind of place in general. Yet long as he had some place at all, that were what mattered.

As for Dawn, nothing she said were a surprise really. Pay for services, be frequent, and most importantly, be kind to the staff. It would make her valued customer most certainly. Especially if she also tipped well, which she could imagine the mare did. Dawn did not strike Lily as the sort who'd want her favorite spot, or spa ponies, to be tempted to take another client over her. Be their favorite, and they may well have a more flexible plan, which could fit Dawn well. Lily did not know exactly what Dawn did on a daily basis, but more than likely, she wouldn't be able to grasp it all. Many layers to this young mare.

With the warmth of the towels slowly disappearing, Rising rolled up into a sitting position.  Letting the towel slip free onto the bed before started to stretch out.  Now to just sit here all nice a pristine and glowing.  Not likely to be subjected to anything else before the cloths shopping, he hoped.  "Do take a mud bath Lily, you won't regret it," Grace recommended.  "Relax and shine your coat.  Then we'll be off for some shopping."

Lily didn't want to get up, but alas, there were more things she should be doing in here, before the time came for them to go to the market. She didn't know what they'd be shopping though. Local produce? Or did Dawn want to show her what Equestrian fashion were? Guess they'd see soon enough. Yet for the time being, she'd let out a yawn, and slowly get up on her hooves again. She felt so relaxed that it were actually kind of a struggle to get on her hooves, but she'd persevere, for the sake of trying what she had denied at first.

"I think I will then. Let us see what it can do with an old soul like me."

She'd either walk there herself, or be guided there (in case it wasn't in the room) and would get well covered. A chuckle would escape her as she gazed upon her covered form dripping with this healthy mud treatment.

"I almost look like a Boghunter. What an odd situation."

Rising likely remembered the Boghunter he had met, with less than kind memories about the darkened creature(s), aiming to swallow him whole. Thankfully nothing like that here in Equestria, and much as some darkness might come through to this side, they would not be among them. They were kept securely out of the town, and especially the capitol. He shouldn't run into another, if he stayed in Copperhagen for his visit.

==================================================================

@EQ_Theta

On 2021-10-10 at 2:01 PM, EQ_Theta said:

Munchkin would stare at the refraction and study his reaction. Cats are supposedly known for being curious creatures, and this kitten was proving to be one. She studied the little creature nestled in Omen’s mane, even climbing up to the a nearby cabinet to see the creature in full. Alas, it wouldn’t last because the visitors are leaving, but it has made some sort of rival or enemy. The cat wouldn’t prod this further before returning to her pet bed and rest, satisfied at what it managed to learn today. Still, this behavior might add to what Rosa may consider puzzling, especially if it is intentionally prodding for a response from Shrimp. 

This were actually one thing he didn't find too odd. Considering Shrimps size, and the cat being a predatory creature technically, he assumed that this were her assessing whatever or not to hunt Shrimp. The climb just made it more likely to him, as cats liked high location, where they could get a good look over the potential prey below. He kinda wished Munchkin had tried to jump after Shrimp though. It'd have looked funny to see her instead get through a gate, as Omen's defense would come into play, though Peaks would likely not have enjoyed it.

The cat would be acting as such far as he were aware, but there were still some parts of him, that thought something fishy were going on with that cat, no pun intended. Though for the time being, there'd be nothing concrete. Perhaps he'd see the cat sometime when walking around town, and could try and follow it, to see if there were something to learn. Yet, that were for the future. For now, they had other engagements to think about.

On 2021-10-10 at 2:01 PM, EQ_Theta said:

“If it’s alright, I’d like to get another look at the town map and get my bearings before heading back to your home. If we’ll be heading off to our appointment soon, I won’t take long.”

“We don’t have any plans to visit more areas, but sister is right. I wouldn’t want to get lost around here. Once she’s done, we can head back to your home and wait things out. If we’ll be taken away all of a sudden, I think it’ll be best if we’re somewhere private. I think us walking around might have left some weird looks on the locals. Or maybe it’s just me expecting that? Either way, maybe let's not draw any unwanted attention to ourselves.” 

"We're getting some looks already. Less than expected, but I've noticed thus far, three pairs of eyes that have lingered on us as we traversed the place.  No confrontations though, so that's pleasant at least, and the looks could well be merely from us being new sights within the area. Nothing stands out as us being stalked, harassed, or singled out in much of any fashion... Yes, I think I could get somewhat used to this area.

But one thing at a time here. For a start, let us return to the map, and see further what might be there, that's worth looking at. The better we know the area, the more we can traverse it safely. And know the pockets we may linger in, that would not cause unwanted attention, in cases of extractions like this. If it does not happen though, I think there won't be much in the way of judgement from the locals. They seem... Openminded, to a fault. At least thus far."

They would have one encounter as they wandered back. An earth pony, that were wandering around the garden of one house, seemingly raking leaves. Soon as he saw them, he'd rush inside his house, leaving the rake on the ground. That were the end of it however. There were no accusations, or word thrown. Just some odd, slightly rude behavior. Against whom among them? Impossible to say really.

They should make their way back to the map with relative ease, lest something else happened.

=========================================================================

@Catpone Cerberus

On 2021-10-10 at 12:17 PM, Catpone Cerberus said:

"What's with ponies and finding ways to prolong their lives, it's not as nice as one may think." Ruby half-muttered "Yes, we're done here, feathered male creature."

"Then we should proceed."

Marley did not dignify her renaming of him with a reaction. It were painfully obvious by now, that none of them had even the slightest amount of interest in treating him with anything resembling respect, so why bother pointing such things out? Dragons sometimes... Were he not a civil griffon, he would've perhaps enjoyed a somewhat brief, yet satisfying life as a dragon hunter. He didn't much care for their hides, but beating them up would feel immensely satisfying at times.

She didn't comment further on the mother situation, mostly because ultimately it didn't matter to her, the relationships of others weren't her business, and she didn't really care either. "I do hope we don't end up finding more cursed things, one necklace is far more than enough." it was something she should look into eventually too, she knew few individuals that may be able to help with that, or at least may know someone who can, though that was worry for that time, it hadn't yet caused too much trouble.

They'd get to leaving soon after, once the small dragon had been told that they were not to stay further. So they would leave, and Ruby could get her little prize room locked up again, before they'd then finally, be able to wander out of this impersonal domicile, and towards the exit. This place needed some pictures of some sort, in Marley's opinion, but he doubted that Ruby would care to listen to him. For her, this were clearly not a home. It were little more than a storage facility, made to keep her treasure and trophies. At best, one could say her trophy room were a kind of home, but it did not seem enough in his eyes.

"You'll find that cursed artifacts of some kind, tend to be in most temples, or long buried holy site. Often they are either made by whomever held worship there, or were the center of said worship. Minor dungeons and older, civil structures, have a lesser chance of it, but they do crop up now and again. Oftentimes, they are not so bad. The sacrificial pieces left behind however, have been the demise of many an excavator. By design most of the time. Sacrificial magic is an outlawed, taboo kind of wizardry for a reason."

He'd pluck a small down off from a little below his beak as he spoke, and keep it between his talons, until they could make it outside. A lose little thing, that had been about to fall of its own. He did not wish to be anything but a griffon, yet at times, the need for preening, or simply lose feathers at random, could get slightly annoying.

========================================================================

@Catpone Cerberus

"A two headed feline? Man things have I seen, or heard of, yet this is not one of them, I'm afraid. Yet if ever I meet you in this stage, I will know that beneath it all, is you. I will carry that knowledge with me, friend."

Speaking of multiheaded creatures, the three headed snake that had been napping around her neck, slowly rose up its head, and looked around, in three different directions, yawning drowsily. It's eyes would land on a few buildings, as well as objects, but all the heads would eventually focus on this twitchy pony. As were mostly the case with snakes, it seemed utterly indifferent to him, and just slid its tongues out to taste toe air, as most snakles would. Though this one had more feathers around its head than you'd usually see on snakes. All of this sunlight were pleasing to it.

"Multi-headed creatures in general is another matter, but that comes more to the one whom made him, tha-"

The right snake head would let out a slight hiss, interrupting Lyriel.

"I'm sorry, little friend. What I meant to say, is that it comes down more to the one whom made Her, and not so much whatever affliction have befallen you. Unless that too, is from the twisted mind of a draconequus? I have only met one, but they seem like very stressful creatures to be around, if she can be measured against others of her kin."

The snake were not overly talkative right now, although the right head would spare some effort to go into a starring contest with Crow. Even opening her mouth threateningly, as Crow slowly rose its wings, though neither made a sound. Crow were going to have to get some help in how to socialize with other creatures sooner or later, or this would end up being a recurring, or escalating issue.

"Both of you behave. There is no need for hostility.

I'm sorry for the interruption, Ceron. What I understand of your situation, it sounds dreadful. To share body with one, wishing to destroy you, and whom embrace a feral life, which you do not agree with.

Is there no hope of reconciliation between you though? If you must share the same vessel, could there not be some kind of peace to be found, rather than this fear and distaste. If one wanders in darkness, and the other in light, is it not just a matter of finding a place to transition, where neither would be unhappy about it? I'm sorry if it sounds like a stretch, or impossible, but I have never faced an issue such as this. As a dryad, my place is to find harmony in nature, and so, I seek that first, if it is possible. Please, forgive me if it is not, and I sound foolish to you."

Ceron were in quite a bad situation, to put it mildly, and she did not have an answer for it. As such, all she could offer, were perhaps trying to help him come to some kind of terms with the other side of him. Perhaps meet up in the dark hours, and hear the other side of this story? Surely there must be some kind of compromise that could be met. At least she hoped so, for Ceron's sake.

==========================================================================

@Catpone Cerberus

"Over 800 years and she just...turned around? What in the Night's darkness could have happened on that mission?"

"Imagine that one you followed blindly, as you thought that path right, told you that your next order were to dispose your brother. Your duty might well make you do so, but it would change the way you thought of the one who had given you that order. Or the last drop had simply fallen, laying on top of many other, deeper issues that she had been lamenting. If there are many, it does not take much for one to finally snap. As one who knows well how the mind is put together, I can assure you, that some just requires that little push, and everything spills over."

In fact, she had at times given that little push herself, for various reasons. She could tell how easy it sometimes were, because there were some who simply had more build up than they were able to keep in forever. Or as she said, it was a point of morale she finally couldn't oblige with having broken any further. Or it were one of many, many other reasons. What did she know? She could only guess from a few angles, but having never known this mare, it were not exactly easy to read her. Nor would it have been in general, judging by Light's machine parts making her ability to meddle with his mind impossible. She were going to assume that this were part of the general augmentation package, and be irritated by it all.

"Oh, yeah, that's a good point." "We should get those maps now, that's why we came here right?" Solar joined in with "Let me" and without giving a chance for arguing, he would go get some maps, two general maps of Equestria, one map of the general area they were in, and a tourist map of both sizes, he would pay after Onache. If nothing unusual happened, he would pay and give all but one of the full-Equestria maps to the kobolds, on the map he kept he would draw something using his horn and few pens he had with him, after which he gave it to the kobolds too, he had drawn another map on top of the map, and with the names 'Solar Empire', 'Night-Realm' and 'Crystal North' having been written on it among other details, it shouldn't have been hard to figure out what it was. Lastly he pointed at where ponyville was and said "We're here"

Nothing special would happen. The grinning clerk seemed like she wanted to say something, but Onache made that thought go away. She were irritated enough, without somepony working in a tacky souvenir shop making small talk. She would simply lay down the bits for her ware, and then be done with this. However, she did not stop much of what would happen with Light, and so, he'd get a "Hello" and the usual "Thank you for your purchase". She just cut out the chitter chatter in between.

"I assume nothing good came from the Crystal North either then. But that is not for here. These ponies small, insignificant thoughts tire me to meddle in. Follow."

Provided there were no arguments, Onache would lead them out of the store, look to the right of her, and then go left instead, heading for what would soon turn out to be the park. A small section of it currently not being frequented by others, which is where she had lead them. Why it wasn't in use? Hard to tell, as it looked fine. Probably just too many feeding the ducks, and otherwise enjoying the more open areas around the pond, rather than these more narrowed paths through the bushes.

"Better. Within range of others, but not enough for them to hear. This is a more passable area for chatter that would alarm the small minded."

Onache were trying to be a better being, but irritated as she were, she were speaking of ponies like lesser prey again. A habit that would take some time to move past.

===================================================================================

@Starforce

On 2021-10-10 at 5:49 AM, Magnolia said:

Magnolia would gently levitate the ingredients aside and put her hooves to Zeehva's cheeks gently. "If you are disgraced than I will join you in your disgrace...I didn't even know it was possible for this to happen to someone and I am sorry that it had to be you..." Magnolia sighed, feeling the tears form at the edges of her eyes. "We will see through our pains together...don't let anything tell you any different. Just because it isn't real doesn't mean it doesn't matter. Perhaps we can find someone who can reconstruct your cutie mark and your scars should you wish...but either way, I am always going to be here for you." she sobbed, hugging her tightly. 

Zeehva wouldn't speak for a little bit, as she simply accepted the hug, and tears began to roll slowly and silently, down from her eyes. So many times had she said that she were done crying, and yet a day would hardly pass, when she did not find something from which she would weep. Yet it were goo0d to have someone to weep along with, who could comfort her some, as memories flooded her, which did not bring her much joy. Of the faint sound, before it all collapsed, and the agonizing pain as she woke up in the medical facility, all wrapped up, and had to be given the tragic news. Of her scars too, but mostly of her husband, and his untimely demise.

"It c-can't be done... I asked a-around, not wanting to b-believe the zebra, but e-everyone says it's sadly not p-possible. At best I could g-get a tattoo, but it's n-not the same. Only... I-It's only the zebras who can h-help me, and I'm not ready for that. I can't... I can't l-let go yet."

Zebras could do things that regular medicine just wasn't able to, but they had restrictions they too had to work with. In their cases, oftentimes something that seemed odd, as their craft had more mysticism than pure science to it. When it came to her, the scars were connected to her feeling of loss, and longing for her deceased husband. It wouldn't be possible for her to get rid of these scars, according to them, until she had come to term with what happened, and moved on from it. Only then wouldn't there be a strong tether to her scars, and she could be made whole again.

One day she were likely going to hit that point, but it were not a small, simple thing to move past.

She'd have said more, but then the pot started to simmer down, and stop shaking. Much as she didn't want to, she had to tear herself from Magnolia, and go to the cauldron.

Inside, the liquid had drastically reduced, with only a third of it left. Yet that third, were looking like liquid, glittering gold. Calm and sitting nicely, and now, ready to be drawn up from there, and put into the large vial she had. Quite the concoction to look at, and soon as every drop was in there, she'd put a cork in, and seal it tightly. Or well, almost all of it. She's also fill two of the slim glass vials with this.

"*sniff* M-Midas Tears. P-Pour over any surface to give it a shiny, golden sheen. It's not r-real gold, but it gives a good coloration, and it s-spreads rapidly. A droplet can cover an entire tile. It's p-popular to shiny up clothes, statues, or as t-temporary coat dye. The only thing it doesn't work on, is glass.

There... *takes a few deep breaths* used to be a rumor you could turn lead into gold with this, but i-it isn't true. The recipe for that have been sealed away, long ago.

And... Thank you. I know I can be a little f-fragile sometimes, but it's good and uplifting to know you're there, Magnolia. I hope that every time you face something hard, I can do the same for you.

Maybe uhm... S-Something nicer to talk about. Want to see the potion in action? Try and find s-something to cover then."

=====================================================

@Starforce @Zombie Breeze @Kujamih

Okay, props be to Luna, she had the right idea on how to handle Light, though sadly, it had been far too late in the process. By then, he had already pushed the shard into Cali's chest, and made her unresponsive. Molotov would try to rise up from his position in bed to join her, and if the pain had really been taken, then this shouldn't be an issue, right? And if so, he could move over. To Cali, specifically, to try and help sort out what were with her. Blitz were obviously quite worried about her, and Light seemed locked down, so this should be the right choice, yes?

On 2021-10-10 at 7:35 AM, Kujamih said:

"D-dont touch me..." Cali said with a tone deaf voice while still looking blankly from afar.

" see!? what did I told you, she's fine...phew..." Light said with a sigh of relief.

" wh-what did you do to me Light?.... I'm going to kill you for this...." Cali said in her still tone deaf voice.

" oh crap this ain't good..." Light said while trying to climb off a window.

"Blitz.... whatever happens... stop Cali for me." 

" what the hell did you do to me LIIIIIGGGHHHHTTTTT!!!!!"

Cali screamed as life cones back to her eyes...... so much life that fire and lasers are coming out of her eyes in rage.

"....ad•ieu..." Lights final words as he leaps out of the building to save his life from the wrath of Cali, also forgetting how high the floor he jumped off of.

( what floor?)

Blitz were going to jump forth and grab Cali, happy to see her special friend were alive, but Molotov would scoop her up, and take a few steps backwards. He couldn't place what it were, but even at the start, he could tell something was wrong. Her tone was off, and in his opinion, getting a foreign object inserted into a vital organ, yet surviving, were cause for concern first and foremost. It could be some sort of take-over mechanism, or corrupted magic. Light seemed happy to dabble in sacrificial magic after all, so there might be something here to that, despite him claiming it were meant to save her life.

And then, all Tartarus broke lose. Cali got angry, then Really angry, and then she started firing off lasers and fire. The doctor jumped for cover as the wall got scorched up, and hid under the bed. Molotov however, had some fire coming his way, and had to focus his magic all that he could, to keep up a protective field that'd keep himself and Blitz from getting scorched. Blitz was actually a little scared right now, but not for the flames. It were all for Cali, who didn't look too good. What with the anger and death blasting from her face.

"Cali! Don't be angry mare! If Light did a bad thing, we'll help. Caliiii!"

As for Light, he had just jumped out from a window on the third floor. This would not end up being the smartest decision in his life.

===========================================================

@Zombie Breeze

On 2021-10-10 at 5:09 AM, Zombie Breeze said:

“Yeah, especially if it's really that important to be mentioned in your report” unlike Windy, the ominous feeling in Tepe was strong as he has been lost for years now. If this so-called suspicious activity is connected to Cimex, then they might have to make a move immediately.

Razor glanced at Sorrow “I saw a diamond dog talking to a royal guard. They said they heard some creature scream nearby, but that's what I got from them”

Uhoh. This wasn't good... Neither how Tepe were, nor what Razor told them. In fact, the feeling from Tepe, were so notable, that Legion flared up, and glanced up towards him. Their voices were silent, but did it escalate, they were ready to interject, as were prudent, before they'd end up with a far more devastating spirit to this town, than Razor's wife had ever managed to be. Age meant a lot to a spirit's power potential after all.

"Tepe, p-please calm down. And Razor, you have to show us where that is. Cimex missing, and the screams, that's no coincidence. We have to go out there and find her. We brought her into this, when we went here to hide. We can't just leave her behind.

Windy, we have to leave. In case she locked us in here, help me figure out how to open it please. We should start getting to the diamond dog, if there's no trace right outside. Their noses are good. Maybe it could sniff out where she went? If it didn't have something to do with this, but... L-Let's take one step at a time."

A part of that though, would be to take some of the tarts from the closet, and eat one, before giving another to Windy. The ghosts could take one too if they wished to. It wouldn't do anything for them, but the energy would be good for the living, and the dead may feel a bit better by doing this. If not, they could then be on the way. It seemed they had a rescue mission to commence with. Good that some parts of Legion were good at various things. Might be they could help in this chase.

On 2021-10-10 at 5:09 AM, Zombie Breeze said:

A red flag was raised in the diamond dog's dialogue but it could be possible she did not really talking to guards since diamond dogs have a fragile relationship with the pony race. Or it could be possible this dog is responsible for a crime being committed. Luna was against putting the dog who call herself Pop to the investigators immediately as it had been a sloppy move done by Ither guards like her “If you have found something suspicious, please go to the nearest barracks or police station”

"I will go look right away then, miss guard pony. I find something, I bring it to you, yes? Or other guards. Pop wants to help ponies."

Diamond Dogs did indeed have somewhat os a history with ponies, but Pop were not generally speaking, against them. She got some harsh words thrown her way, but she did not retaliate. She lacked that aggressive spark that many of her other kin had. Another reason she were not well seen among her own kind. Maybe someday, when the princess made contact with more of them, things would be better. Twilight's influence did many good things for other races. Could well be, yes?

For now though, Pop would wander off in the direction the screams had actually come from. Unless the guard interjected. If the guard mare followed her, she'd lead her right to where things had happened before. The ground wasn't wet, as it hadn't rained in days, so there were no paw prints from her to go by. She'd be safe... Probably.

• Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom

KARMIC FATE & ATZY

Karmic sighed in relief when Enzo began laughing at the filly. She knew nothing bad would actually happen considering her and Atzy were still sitting on his shoulders but at least there were other ponies who would not mind having a companion like Enzo.

"See, Enzo?" Karmic prompted, pointing a hoof at the filly in his claws. "There's more to life than just moping around and being depressed all day. You can help make foals laugh because they're curious things and don't bother with safety from a big animal like you."

"I get the feeling ponies here won't like me," Atzy said simply, having gone around to Karmic and sandwiching herself between Karmic's left side and the right side of Enzo's head. "I'm too similar looking to a Changeling and I don't know how these ponies will go about when they spot me."

@Blitz Boom

TWILIGHT SPARKLE

"I've had to do my fair share of battles so I'm no stranger to fighting. Just don't kill each other. You're both here, I'm not going to send either of you away just because you're mortal enemies to one another," Twilight told them firmly, resting a hoof on her eyes to rub them with a small groan. She didn't like that they fought so hard like this, even if it was sparring and practicining fighting skills. She took a breath and let out her anger with it in a calming fashion and moved on to the next bit of business. "Regardless, did you two find the final ingredient for this ritual for Cherish?"

@Blitz Boom

AURORA LIGHTS

Aurora was unsure if it was the atmosphere or the fact they were in a completely different dimension than the one they're used to. The new changeling queen decided to go along with it. It seemed to fit the rest of the place they had wandered into and nodded to herself.

"This is simply a quirk of this place. You're not real. If you are, it would hurt to sip out your own brains through a straw," Aurora told the draconequus, and drank at the pumpkin soup in her bowl. It was nice and nutritious and delicious. She put the bowl down after a couple more sips and then looked at the others in her group when she realised something asked them about it. "Weren't we trying to get away from a ... draconequus?"

@Blitz Boom

DAZZLE GLEAM

"Have fun with your day, Mister Chop," Dazzle told the chef with a smile, making sure to keep her sharper-than-normal teeth hidden. While only having known the two of them for a day, it probably wouldn't do well to just bare her teeth at them. She did turn her attention back to Stare if Chop didn't do anything in return.

"I kinda know what bits are. They're little pieces of gold circles, right?" Dazzle questioned curiously. While she was raised to know about pony society and where she'd get the most welcome but most of that knowledge had gone out of her head thanks to all her time spent lost in the Everfree Forest.

@Widdershins & @Blitz Boom

DAWN STREAK

"I didn't charge him on purpose. We banged into each other on complete accident!" Dawn protested mildly in spite of feeling her face grow hot. She felt hot under her collar and shook her head quickly. "R-Regardless, Kaltrops is sweet. He's good to be with," she added. Upon seeing the mare Benny called his marefriend, she tilted her head and then gasped. She recognised the mare from a little bit before she had first bumped into Kaltrops. "Circle Pop's your marefriend!? Although thinking about it, she did mention having a dragon for a coltfriend ..."

@Blitz Boom @Starforce @Zombie Breeze

~Light's side~

as light bid his ad•ieu, he didn't notice that he just leaped from a 3 story high building. 

"OH SHIII-"

the drop was quick and shocking to him that he didn't have time to conjure up a levitation spell before he hits a tree bellow him.

" oof!!! ouch!!! aaahhh!!!"

after hitting a few branches, he bounces off and dived at the top of the roof of the entrance. 

SLAM!

" AAAAHHH!....." 

Light instinctively tried to stand up so to show to see he is alright and not get embarrassed... but it was too painful for him to stand so instead he just rolled rather than stand up, which caused him to fall off from the roof and into the bush.

" God daaaa-"

smack!

"....ouch..."

Light would pick himself up and look back at where he fell off.

" damn that's quite high."

as he look at where he fell the building is on fire and lasers are coming out of it.

".... oh crap.... I gotta go and plant some more shards...."

Light would then run while limping off from the distance.

~Cali's Side~

as Cali heard Blitz voice, she stopped from her rampage and tears started to drip from her eyes.

"....AA.... Blitz?.... is that you?"

Cali seems to be blind and still in a daze, as she tries to find where that voice came from.

"Blitz!?...." she said with her hooves stretched out trying to grab something.

meanwhile on Lights side.

".... I think I've gone quite far enough from them...."

then Light sensed another writer from the distance.

"... oh there's another writer?... no... there's more..."

Light then sensed more and more of them scattered around from this dimension.

" truly this place is filled with anomalies..."

Light then went off from the distance tracking down the other writers making their own plot.

" I wonder what they are up to?..." 

@Blitz Boom

“This is a rather quiet town by the atmosphere it gives. It feels like wandering around Ponyville, buildings and all. Maybe larger than Ponyville, but this place feels very different from the newer side of Canterlot. It’s almost enough to make you forget this place is Caterlot, really. Pretty safe, too. And since you’ll be staying here, it’s fortunate we’ve run into some friendly faces. I’d say it’s already looking better than the newer Canterlot.”

Sen recalled some old memories of his time in the much larger city, perhaps wondering if he should’ve stayed put here despite having nowhere to stay. The two sides of Canterlot certainly feel distinct enough that they could be two wholly different places, likely even having different names altogether. Even the locals they’ve found don’t look like the snooty, stuck-up types that wander the streets day in and day out. No ivory towers and high prices to remind anyone of their place. 

Lin would retrace their steps from earlier, getting used to the winding back streets before returning to a much more accessible main road. There won’t be a need for the confusing path Munchkin used to lead them to the bakery now. Seems like from the southwest corner of the town square, one could make turn moving south, then moving westward before taking the third right corner. The bakery wouldn’t be hard to miss from there. Once at the town center, the siblings would take another look at the map to get their bearings. Even with what Stiff Peaks mentioned about this part of town being populated by tourists, this place didn't have a lot of ponies with cameras out. Seems more quiet than usual, but there are some groundskeepers and park visitors in the area, so it isn't anywhere near deserted. 

“Alright, so the park is immediately in front of us, and behind it is the town hall. A library is next to it, with an unmistakable sign and dome on top. Hmm… it’s a pretty big one at that.” 

“The inns are on our left, and there’s the general store Miss Peaks mentioned earlier. It’s not a small one, too, by the looks of it. So it is true; this whole area’s really built for convenience. And the map also says there’s a… watering hole? A building at that. I thought it would be placed out in the open for everyone to drink. Strange how it’s closed off by walls.”

“I think Sen and I got what we wanted to see here. Rosa? Omen? Anything you’d like to have a look at or are we set to go back to the house?”

@Blitz Boom

Magnolia stood there silently for a bit and just looked to the floor upon Zeehva's words. Quite frankly for that time she felt herself a bit resigned to Zeehva's emotions. She didn't know what to say or do to console the weeping mare. It was something that her word alone likely wouldn't change to say the least. She sighed deeply and just looked down and thought about how she found herself here. She didn't understand how Zeehva had found her so quickly. Magnolia's tears dripped and hit the ground as she turned to face her.

"S-someday you will be ready...and it is my duty to help you get there because I would have not done good things to you if I had succeeded. I wouldn't have cared about the consequences of what I would have done to you and I wouldn't have met the tortured soul I see before me now. I wouldn't have had a friend who actually cares about me." she sighs and approached her closely.

"I have learned an important lesson from you. Revenge won't solve your grief." she spoke in a serious yet wise manner upon Zeehva's words. After that though, she didn't know what else to say.

(edited)

@Sekel

"Let it come to a test then. Little filly, says what you think, when you gaze upon her."

Enzo would flip his paw, so that the filly would be in the palm, rather than being held up like a kitten. Once he did so, he'd raise his paw up so that she could gaze upon Atzy. The reaction would be immediate, as her eyes would almost start to shimmer, and she'd run to the edge of the paw, to get a closer look.

"*gasp* Shiny bug pony! Uuuuh, so pretty."

"*sigh* I swear, it is day in, and day out in this town..."

xxr7FSV.png

The burly bat pony had come out of a nearby building, to see what all the ruckus was about, and upon seeing this display, would let out a tired sigh, and take flight. Seems like he had another situation to deal with here.

"Sir, it's been a really long few days, so I will just be direct: Are any of you here to cause trouble?"

"Despite what you might think,, based on what I am, I have no intend of it. We merely wanted to see the area."

"Okay then. Enjoy your stay, and watch out for Blitz. She's prone to cause explosions."

=================================================================

@Sekel

"I've given my word about her. I won't break it, lest she makes me."

"Krrhhhtxhhx. She means if I try to kill you, alicorn. My old queen would have liked that. The new one, I am uncertain of. She does not have the thirst.

And we found the thing you sought. It lies on your map."

It would indeed be laying in that room. Uprooted, and put in a flower pot, as she wasn't sure how fresh the delicate lotus had to be. She also didn't know if it needed the graveyard dirt specifically, so the dirt were from there, but no need to tell the princess that part. She seemed squeamish.

Cherish would flutter into sight as she saw this, and floated closer with a bit of hope muttering around in her chest. Had she still a heart that could beat, it might have skipped one there, as she gazed upon the last part of her potential salvation, from these unseen chains.

===================================================================

@Sekel

The pumpkin headed one would wander over and pat the changeling queen with an even bigger, jagged grin on her face.

"Awh, isn't that cute? You think logic works on draconequui."

"Yeah, that's funny. Mom drinks from her head all the time, or smash it to freak out others. Sometimes it just kinda wanders off. Draconequui doesn't need brains in their heads. I do, and Henry too, but we're not really draconequui. Sort of? I dunno, not important."

Rose shrugged her shoulders at this whole thing. Who had time to think about logic and reason?

"Why don't you go fetch your brother, and we have a nice big gathering?"

At this, Rose would grin, then flutter off, in a north-bound direction.

"Hehe, kids. Such silly things. But I'm totally real, and the draconequus that made this place. Pretty, right? I like my island more, but it's still good.

My name's Anomaly. Who're you?"

======================================================================

@Sekel

Chop would simply grunt in response, and be on his way. He had some work to get done, and should be getting there soon, as the reservations required him to begin long-roasting a filled pumpkin. Not one ordered a lot, but if it were done with a reservation, he had the time for it. Even when you included the prep work.

In the meantime, Stare would go over to a nearby drawer, and pull out a small penny pouch. From it, she'd withdraw a few bits, and lay them out on the ground.

"These are bits. They're how we pay for things in Equestria. Other countries have other currency, like dollars, chips, or silver crowns. Some trade in livestock or produce, like chickens and eggs.

If you want more details on the big system, Scarcity can say more about it than me. But anyway, in Equestria, this is what we tend to pay with. Dragons also tend to have a fascination with hoarding them. I think because they're made of gold, though it'd still a little odd."

@Sekel @Widdershins

To prove the point that this were indeed his marefriend, Benny would turn his head, and plant a kiss on Pop's lips. Gave her a mighty big blush,  but she certainly wasn't pulling away from him. This may also help the two others see how to do this, when you considered the difference if mouth sizes and shapes, but they likely weren't at that stage just yet. At least not in public.

When they'd disengage again, Pop stood all flustered, whilst Benny had the biggest goofiest grin you could imagine a dragon having. He was really making his race proud there, or something.

"I uhm... G-Good to see you're okay again, and... Oh, hello... D-Dawn, right. Sorry, my brain needs a little reset it seems. Hope we didn't cause you discomfort? Or... Oh my, have you found yourself a nice dragon too?"

Pop gazed at Kaltrops with interest, and a little smirk. Dawn seemed to have developed a similar taste to her, hmm?

@Starforce

"I wanted revenge at first too. It's hard not to, when something horrible happens to you.

But vengeance doesn't help us, unless it's done right. Blindly seeking to make someone else pay for a thing, will just cause us to torment those around us, not thinking about anything but reaching those we're aimed for, even if we'd trample someone down.

So I sought what you need too: Justice. It can still blind us, but we do not have to sink to the level of those who hurt us, to make them face what they've done. I have no one to blame anymore, but you do, and you will have them answer for it. But not by hurting others. You're better than that, Magnolia, and as your friend, I will make sure to always remind you of that."

Zeehva would embrace the mare again. They were both broken ponies, in their own ways, who had bad things happen to them, and wanted to set things right. Their paths to do that had been different, but ultimately, it were good their ways had clashed, as they needed one another to keep themselves stable. Magnolia from hurting others, and Zeehva from going into a depressed breakdown.

They'd need something to cheer them up here, so she'd open up one of the small vials of the Midas Tears, and popped a single droplet out, on a nearby, pony-sized stone. At first, it seemed the droplet just stood there, glittering on the edge of the top, balanced, but ultimately bound to slide down one side harmlessly.

Then it popped, and the glittering gold began to rapidly cover the stone, from top to bottom, before a dozen seconds or so later, it would be completely covered , and glistening beautifully in the sun. Too glittery to be actual gold, if you knew your way around things, but definitely pretty to look at.

===================================================================

@EQ_Theta

It were hard not to agree on the part regarding the newer Canterlot, contra this older part of town. For a starter, it were more quiet, which he did enjoy quite frankly. Large towns tended to be obnoxiously noisy in the long run. And while he were more than able to just tune it out, it were good in his opinion, to not have to, in this area. The lack of nobility wandering wherever they so pleased were also good. Few enjoyed spending time with those. Doubly so as whomever they tended to look down upon, were then also gazed unfavorably upon by those seeking to gain their favor. Suck-ups, as you might call them.

It were also a more impersonal area, and despite being Equestrian - and therefor less industrialized as some other places - it still were a major city.  And he frankly missed some sense of a more rural, homely place, where one could find nature. Not a lot of nature all things considered, but there were still some here in the old town, and with the correct furniture, he could make it homely in the right way. It would never be exactly like living in the forest, but such were life. Just had to accept it, and move along.

It also gave him some more privacy, as he knew the guards frequented this part of town less, as it were far from the castle. They still did go here of course, but it were less so, than the more populated, and close to the princesses, main town.

As for what they would see as they made their way beyond this bakery, it seemed as could be expected. Less traversed by tourists than he had been lead to believe, but perhaps it were just not a prime day for it. He would have to see over an extensive period of time, to get a sense of the regularity, and timing, of groups like that. Or he could stop himself from being this way, but he considered it unlikely that he could, as he had done it for too long to help himself. Plus it passed time on dull days, if those were to return at some point in his life.

"Calling it a watering hole might be more of a saying, about it being a community hall of some kind. Or it could be the local water plant, which tends to be locked off, to avoid someone going in and tampering with the water supply. It can be hard to tell, but it is something to inspect one of these days. As is the park, yet I think we have seen plenty for now. After our meeting, I think would be better time to inspect the rest of town, though what we have seen so far is promising. I think there may be some merit to living here, beyond me being somewhat ordered to do so.

I will admit to looking forward to our second meeting with Kiba and his father later, more than our first one, if I may change the topic a little. They seem like interesting longma, who have managed to integrate rather well in this equine society. I get the feeling there will be fascinating things to hear about how that have come to pass, and their day to day experiences with it all."

He'd wish to direct them towards home for now though. As mentioned, they're would not be long until their meeting. About twenty minutes after arriving at his house in fact, judging by the position of the sun, if he saw correctly, so they had spend their time well. Met some interesting character, made some arrangements, had an encounter with a suspicious cat and a bakery- What more could you really want?

"It won't be long now. I'd suggest we share the furniture in here, and lay down for a rest until the time comes, when we are retrieved."

He'd get inside, and let the others in, before closing the door. He'd pause before locking it though, as inside, on the door, there were a note stuck to said door, with a dark blade. The note being simple, and just going *Stay silent, spy.*.

"I get the feeling Soul Prison have paid a short visit while we were gone. And not surprisingly, he did not use the door as intended. Ah well, I suppose not all greetings today were bound to be kind.

So then, shall we rest our eyes for a brief time, so we are prepared? Or would you rather we speak further of the happenings of today?"

@Kujamih @Zombie Breeze @Starforce

Much as he might think otherwise, there were eyes on Light as he fell down, and began to limp away from the scene of his crime. Silent steps would indeed follow his path too, though the one stalking him would not be easily spotted, as they were agile, and made little to no sound.

As he finally thought himself free of all who may wish to chase him, He'd suddenly find that he did indeed have company, when something jumped out of a nearby bush, and straight at him. It were so close, that he would probably not be able to stop the creature, as it made contact with his leg, and- Crawled up the leg, aiming for his head. And if there were not stopping said creature, it would end up there, where it would get on all fours, and bend over, to look into Light's eyes.

It was a squirrel-like creature of some kind. He had webbed hands and feet though, and the ears were quite massive, going as far as the tail, and merging with lose skin between the hands and feet, which made him appear to be somewhat of a flying squirrel, of some sort. He were oddly colored though, being mostly a lustrous onyx color, with dark grey tips to give him some color variation in various places. Most notably his chest puff, and face features. And speaking of face features, Light would find that the small creature looked at him with not two, pale-grey eyes, but three. The two primary ones standing as expected, yet there were also a slit third one, going diagonally down in the direction of forehead, towards nose, gazing at him from the creatures forehead.

Besides the eyes, this were a spot on look of a Discordian Knight Squirrel. Or a mimic, as some also called them. A once assumed extinct race, that carried trace from Discord's time in power, many millennia ago, that had retained some of the chaotic changes he had done to them. This coming from generations upon generations of breeding between the changed squirrels.

As for why this one had been chasing him, and were now trying to look into his eyes? Who knew? Critters were weird, right? Or were there something more to it? It would be up to Light to figure out.

Meanwhile, back in the hospital, Blitz would reach out towards Cali, but Molotov were stubbornly holding her tightly. He wasn't gonna risk anything happening h-Oly cow!

Suddenly, he'd find that a firecracker had gone off in his face. Utterly harmless stuff, but it were enough to get him out of things for a moment, due to the shock, which were why Blitz had fired it off. It were what she had to do to be let go off. Big bro wanted to keep her safe, and she got that, but Cali needed her now, so she had to go there right away. As she would. Blitz would in fact jump right at Cali, and hug her the bestest way she possibly could.

"Don't be sad, laser friend. I'm here. We'll make you feel good again."

Edited by Blitz Boom
  • Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom

“Thinking this might be the kind of place you’d settle down in? It’s pretty and quiet, that much is true. Unless it gets noisy when tourists come here. I wouldn’t know. The newer side of Canterlot is bustling, and it sees a lot of visitors. Not much here, though.”

“Maybe that charm was what convinced Uddo and his family to settle here? Even if he was tipped off to starting a business here, something probably got him to stay. The atmosphere in here sort of feels like how it is back home. Not as many folk wandering around, but maybe they know each other well. I’m guessing you might get along well with Uddo given how our first meeting went.”

The siblings would take one more look at the map and keep some of the key areas of interest in mind. They probably would need to go to these places again some day, but now, they’re content with following Rosa back to his place. Something about this may end up becoming a routine, visiting a friend’s home. It wasn’t a gut feeling, but knowing the siblings have friends and relatives here already makes Canterlot a place somewhat more enticing for a return trip. Sen still couldn’t believe the thought, but it isn’t as incredulous as initially thought. He still had his past experiences of Canterlot fresh in mind, but this place would be a reminder that there is a whole other side that makes up the whole. Perhaps there is a lesson in that for himself and for Lin. 

Returning to Rosa’s home, it still didn’t feel right for them to lounge around. As much as they were welcomed, it was still their friend’s place. Might not be such a good idea for them to relax, at least in the same way they’d do back home. Things still felt surreal; this wasn’t their home after all. For the moment, Lin’s attention would be drawn to the nearby note, something that got her feeling uneasy.

On 2021-10-13 at 5:36 PM, Blitz Boom said:

"It won't be long now. I'd suggest we share the furniture in here, and lay down for a rest until the time comes, when we are retrieved."

He'd get inside, and let the others in, before closing the door. He'd pause before locking it though, as inside, on the door, there were a note stuck to said door, with a dark blade. The note being simple, and just going *Stay silent, spy.*.

"I get the feeling Soul Prison have paid a short visit while we were gone. And not surprisingly, he did not use the door as intended. Ah well, I suppose not all greetings today were bound to be kind.

So then, shall we rest our eyes for a brief time, so we are prepared? Or would you rather we speak further of the happenings of today?"

“I’m good with resting for a bit. I would need to think on what we’ve just learned today. Still couldn’t believe we’d run into a longma in a place like this. The implications about this could be big if the folks back home learned about this.

“Try not to think too hard about those, brother. I think there’s something else over here we should be worrying about. Should we be concerned about that note, Rosa?”

Maybe it was nothing, but Sen and Lin knew to watch themselves and get ready if it was more serious. For now, the two would do their best to relax and keep themselves at ease. However, given their reservations on making themselves at home in their friend’s place, their idea of resting meant awkwardly standing around near a wall or corner.

@EQ_Theta

13 hours ago, EQ_Theta said:

“Thinking this might be the kind of place you’d settle down in? It’s pretty and quiet, that much is true. Unless it gets noisy when tourists come here. I wouldn’t know. The newer side of Canterlot is bustling, and it sees a lot of visitors. Not much here, though.”

“Maybe that charm was what convinced Uddo and his family to settle here? Even if he was tipped off to starting a business here, something probably got him to stay. The atmosphere in here sort of feels like how it is back home. Not as many folk wandering around, but maybe they know each other well. I’m guessing you might get along well with Uddo given how our first meeting went.”

"Currently I do not have much of a choice. My residency have been placed here due to me then being in vicinity of my employers, and I get the distinct feeling that me attempting to move anytime soon, would be substantially frowned upon."

And that were to put it mildly. He didn't believe for a second that he were merely given this house, out of goodness. It were there, so that he were close to his meetings in Canterlot, and simple to monitor. And it would have likely been closer to the castle, if it were not for what he assumed were the intervention of Scarcity, who'd like a place with a little more privacy, when it came to her own plans for him, and potentially the longma. She did not have a direct hook in them, as she did him, and yet she now had one indirectly. Have control over him, and it would inevitably end up dragging his friends in with him.

She had Hammond now, who could help her with transporting things too, but he had the same limitations as Omen did: They had to pass through Mothers realm first, and that might end up causing the matriarch of  the Ki'Nathar to intervene, as surely she didn't want her children taking part in something shady.

Lin however, did not have that limit, as she could set gates directly between areas. Something which made her quite valuable, for those who did not want to be seen moving things. Thus far, that had been a statue, yet he got the feeling that she'd soon test the boundaries further, than simply picking up a radiant statue, that were technically free for the taking.

"That being said, I am not adverse to the idea. The neighborhood is calm, the noise levels are low, everything seems clean... Yes, it isn't bad. And the beings we have met thus far are as said, nice beings. Uddo and his family were certainly a surprise though. I do wonder if they were for everyone, yet that is neither here, nor there. To go back to the point though, I find that so far, I don't have any real issue with the area. We'll see once I have a chance to stay here for long enough, that I start seeing the cracks in the facade. Never encountered any society, that is as well functioning as it looks on the surface."

He didn't want to say it right now, but honestly, he'd feel better, once he knew what the seedy underbelly were in the area. It were calming in a sense to him, to know what he were dealing with in its entirety, and not just the parts that others would like to pretend were the whole picture.

19 hours ago, EQ_Theta said:

“I’m good with resting for a bit. I would need to think on what we’ve just learned today. Still couldn’t believe we’d run into a longma in a place like this. The implications about this could be big if the folks back home learned about this.

“Try not to think too hard about those, brother. I think there’s something else over here we should be worrying about. Should we be concerned about that note, Rosa?”

Maybe it was nothing, but Sen and Lin knew to watch themselves and get ready if it was more serious. For now, the two would do their best to relax and keep themselves at ease. However, given their reservations on making themselves at home in their friend’s place, their idea of resting meant awkwardly standing around near a wall or corner.

"No, I don't think there's reason for concern. This isn't a threat, it's a reminder that he knows where I live, and can enter if he wants to. If say, in case I begin to spread the word around about him."

Rosa would pull the knife out of the door, at which point, it would dissipate into shadow, and leave the note free for the taking. He didn't feel like throwing it out currently, so he'd simply leave it on the dining room table, for the time being. Right next to the gift basket.

"A shame the knife wasn't real. Could have been useful."

Rosa wouldn't have them just standing in a corner, and would actively push Sen and Lin towards the couches and chairs if he had to. Only Omen he didn't do so with, because he knew it wouldn't affect her in the slightest. She also seemed to be enthralled, watching a spider spin its web up in the corner, so she seemed to be entertained enough for now.

About half an hour later, they would be taken. The same brief feeling of gangly hands, the same faint smell of burnt chestnuts too, but this time, they would land on an arrangement of pillows, after their brief trip. The coins as per usual, missing from their beings, and with nothing else lacking.

It appeared they were in a waiting room of sorts. Magazines, bean bag chairs, some food and water set out on a table, and a simple array of lamps, lighting up the small room. They'd however, also find that there were only one door, and it were locked. A rather large one at that, without a handle on this side. Very odd, though as Rosa got up on his hooves, and had a look, he let out an exasperated sigh. He knew what kind of room this were.

"How glamorous. We're in a storage container. A little more old school than I had expected of her."

They wouldn't ruin out of air in here either. He could see the wind crystals up in the corners, acting as a sort of ventilation system, blowing air in and out.  Though why this of all things, he couldn't tell.

• Brohoof 1

~Cali's Side~

as Blitz warm embrace fills Cali's chest, her warmness calmed the laser eyed beast.

But inside of Cali's feelings... there was something wrong... her emotions are mixed, she herself could not understand.

after a few seconds... Cali would the yank out Blitz from her chest and just hold her from afar lifted from the ground, and started to fix her vision and look at Blitz carefully as if there is something weird about it.

"Blitz?... why are you small?"

as Cali's vision starts to clear she can finally see Blitz... she IS small for she is just a filly.

" why are you a filly!?..."

suddenly surges of pain came upon her head.

"ugh..."

she gently puts down Blitz from the ground, so she wouldn't accidentally drop blitz from her headache.

" uhhh the heat is not helping..."

as she said those words Cali casted a light breeze that felt cold, yet calming to the touch. as the breeze slowly scatter, the fire it touched instantly vanish into thin air.

as the pain slowly goes away, Cali then sat at her bed with a gloom look in her eyes.

" I think I know what Light did to me..." 

~Light's Side~

"AAAAAAA !!!!!" Light screamed like a woman in distressed.

"Demon squirrel!!!! DEMON squirrel!!!!"

Light continued to shout as he tries to shake it off of it's head.

" AAAAA BURN IT! KILL IT!!!! REVIVE IT AND KILL IT AGAAAAIIINNN!!!! UUUUEEEHHHH UUUUUUHHHH RRRRRRHHH!!!!" 

sooner or later Light's trashing about to get loose from the abomination of a squirrel would eventually free him from the demon squirrel's clutches.

as soon as it let's go and drops from the ground. Light would've already pointed his blade at the third eye of the squirrel... in poking range.

"....what do you want from me Familiar..."

Light said in a scary AHMMM... MANLY voice.

sketch-1634355697419.thumb.jpg.42c81d1cbb3d6ad0aeed93b1d79983f3.jpg

Edited by Kujamih

@Kujamih

On 2021-10-16 at 3:56 AM, Kujamih said:

she gently puts down Blitz from the ground, so she wouldn't accidentally drop blitz from her headache.

" uhhh the heat is not helping..."

as she said those words Cali casted a light breeze that felt cold, yet calming to the touch. as the breeze slowly scatter, the fire it touched instantly vanish into thin air.

as the pain slowly goes away, Cali then sat at her bed with a gloom look in her eyes.

" I think I know what Light did to me..." 

Blitz would only just have gotten down, before she jumped forth, and embraced whatever appendage on Cali were the closest. Likely her leg. She could've stopped, but it were clear that Cali wasn't doing well right now, and in Blitz's mind, that just meant that she needed more hugs. And a doctor, but she could only provide one of those things. The other one were currently hiding beneath the bed.

Blitz didn't get why Cali was surprised she were a filly though. Did she think she had dwarfism? Was she confused? Had light done something to mess with her head? Naughty stallion. Shouldn't be messing with your friends this badly.

As Cali finally calmed down, and started to clean out the room of fire, a tension were notably present. All of them not certain what she were going to do, and the only one even touching her, being Blitz, who refused to let go of her sad friend.

After a few seconds, Molotov would tentatively lower the shield, and utter some words.

"Yo Cali... You alright?"

"What did metal pony do to you, laser friend? Are you gonna be okay?"

On 2021-10-16 at 3:56 AM, Kujamih said:

"AAAAAAA !!!!!" Light screamed like a woman in distressed.

"Demon squirrel!!!! DEMON squirrel!!!!"

Light continued to shout as he tries to shake it off of it's head.

" AAAAA BURN IT! KILL IT!!!! REVIVE IT AND KILL IT AGAAAAIIINNN!!!! UUUUEEEHHHH UUUUUUHHHH RRRRRRHHH!!!!" 

sooner or later Light's trashing about to get loose from the abomination of a squirrel would eventually free him from the demon squirrel's clutches.

as soon as it let's go and drops from the ground. Light would've already pointed his blade at the third eye of the squirrel... in poking range.

"....what do you want from me Familiar..."

Light said in a scary AHMMM... MANLY voice.

The squirrel would have hung on with it's small hands for a time, but he couldn't hang on forever, and would eventually fall off. When he did, he'd roll across the ground a few times, and end up landing head down, looking backwards towards Light. It wouldn't last though, as he'd quickly just bounce back on his paws, and move towards Light again, this time more slowly. He'd stop though, once Light directed a blade towards his third eye.

He wasn't looking afraid though. Just focusing on the blade, and calmly raising a paw to poke at it. Two times, and then he'd lean down, and use both of his paws to write something in the dirt. He'd finish it with an arrow pointing towards himself, beneath the text *Hammond*. He'd however have written it from his own perspective, so Light would have to read it upside down, if he maintained his angle.

With his name now given, Hammond would raise his right hand, and wave at Light, before clutching his hands into fists, and start making some hand gestures. Specifically, he were making hoof language. Different from sign language that humans made use of, as it did not involve fingers, and more gestures and further arm movements, but Light should be able to tell this is what the unblinking little thing were doing. He might even be able to tell that Hammond were signing *Hello. Are you pony?*.

While perhaps appearing somewhat creepy Hammond did nothing to indicate hostility, and his eyes just radiated curiosity. Not a sliver of malice to be seen, though it were of course hard to say if Light got that. He might be too biased against creatures for looking slightly different than normal, despite himself falling under that same category.

@Blitz Boom
"What I find peculiar about this one is how it interacts with my extra sense, I am not aware of any species with sense like that being a common place, so I don't see why such a curse exists, not to mention it attracting me to it rather than keeping me away as curses usually are supposed to do." Ruby stated "It was also surrounded by that foul smelling liquid, so they clearly didn't want me to have it." there was something they didn't know, either there was a curse the true effect of they didn't know, or it was something else than a curse, either way, it annoyed her to not know. 

She would open the back door to let Marley out with the wagon, and this time she too would use that door, the front door was already locked and sealed as she had done that when they had came in, and while the back door couldn't be opened from outside, she could close it from there, as evidenced by what she did after everyone was out, she closed it and then kicked it, causing a sound of the locking mechanisms inside dropping in place to ring out, it was accidental design genius by her,. She then sealed the door like all others, for someone who didn't like magic, she certainly used a lot of it. 

When they would get out of her yard, they would get glances of the neighbors, the more obvious one was the dragon-pony hybrid  ,who waved at Ruby and made her way inside her perfectly normal house, there was a crow sitting in her mane, though it wasn't the only crow around, as the neighborhood trees were suddenly full of crows, Ruby didn't seem fazed by any of that, and just nodded a greeting back. Charir was curious but didn't do anything.

The other neighbor was bit harder to spot, though if they were looking forward towards the house, it wasn't that hard, as the front door was slightly open, and a blue-ish purple pegasus mare was looking out from it. When she spotted Ruby, she nodded a greeting to which Ruby responded with a nod, after which the mare opened the door fully and went to get the mail, she looked like a normal pegasus, be it very tired looking and possibly a bit anti-social pegasus, her cutiemark was bit odd, being just a black shape, but other than that nothing to note. One more odd detail one could notice if they observed her longer than was polite, was the fact that when she got back in to her unusually dark house, something seemed to move around her, though she closed the door so quickly there wasn't much time to try to see what it was

-------------------------------------------
Ceron kinda just shrugged regarding Lyriel not knowing either of his forms, as he had said, the shared memory was quite limited, so it was fully possible he was just misunderstanding one of the vague memories, as far as he knew, it could have been the combination of two different memories blending together. He didn't seem too fazed about the snake or the small situation following its waking up, he wasn't sure if it was part of his personality and the result of his experiences or if it came from the other side too, but he didn't really mind other weird creatures, even the hostile ones, he just couldn't find it from himself to fear them in any level. 

"As far as I am aware, this is not the work of draconequus, this has been my situation as long as I remember, though I don't know where I came from, as I've never met my biological parents, nopony has." there was no sign that this would have been a sensitive topic in any way, so it was safe to assume he didn't miss the parents he never knew "What comes to reconciliation, it is a potential, and in truth, probably the only solution, I have come to the conclusion from my studies and calls for help that there is no way to separate us without killing one of us, and as little as I like our current arrangement, I do not wish to kill it, it is a sentient being like myself, neither of us is any more or less worthy of life than the other." "But the problem is, while we have shared this existence since I was a foal and it was a kitten, we don't have a direct way to communicate, we are merely a feeling in the back of the mind while the other is in control, and due to lacking true shared memory, leaving messages for each others is unlikely to work either, as the other doesn't remember to look at it." 

--------------------------------------------------------
Neither of the kobolds could really imagine a situation like that, as they weren't the type to follow anyone or anything blindly, they were only 'blindly' loyal to each other, and they would rather betray the whole of kobold kind than turn on each other, not that it would ever happens, since kobolds tended to always stay together, their communities  were the next best thing from a hive mind. They found it more likely that the latter was the reason behind the seemingly sudden betrayal, as they couldn't imagine what one thing could overturn 800 years of what in their eyes was quite a nice life, though it brought up its own questions since as stated, from where they were looking, the life of the famous/infamous generals was quite luxurious and great, and 800 years was quite a long time to tolerate something  if it was a moral matter.

They would speak again when they got to the park "There isn't actually much to say about the Crystal North, it's where the Crystal Empire used to be, before burst of dark magic turned it into a one big cluster of crystals." Trox pointed at the map with Solar's drawings, outlining the northern part of Equestria with his claw as he spoke "I've heard some of the biggest crystals are as big as mountains." the kobolds looked at Solar in expecting manner, like they knew he would open his mouth again, "It's one of the few places that even the Empires don't know much about, a short time after the Sisters got corrupted, Sombra who was the ruler of Crystal Empire back then, made it into what it is now, an impenetrable barrier of crystals and dark magic, nobody knows what the Crystal Empire is doing in there, if they even exist anymore, no creature or being has managed to get in or out in the thousand or so years it has been like that." 

~Cali's Side~

Cali would collect her thoughts first before giving an answer to her friends in the room.

"my physical self is saved by Light it seems... but with a cost of implanting a different Cali with me." Cali said with a gloomy tone in her voice.

" half of my original memories are already merging and vanishing with the memories Light gave me.. and is still continuing to spread. if I try to stop it I will die, but if I let it merge with my memories... at this point.... am I still really.... me?

did he really just saved me? or killed me slowly..."

Cali then showed a sign of weakness, and tears started to pour down and her body starts to quiver.

she then started to pat Blitz head.

"... you know what..... maybe.... maybe this memories Light gave me....ain't that bad.... you're gonna be great someday Blitz..."

~Light's Side~

"...."

Light was a bit curious of the squirrel now, but their communications with each other is kinda moving slowly for Light's taste.

" Okay abomination I will grant you the ability of speech so you could properly say your last words... not in sign language...."

Light then cast a spell, and a tiny laser blasted at the squirrel's head. if it would hit, the squirrels forehead would have a tiny smoke coming out of it.

" THERE! speak now demon squirrel for i have granted you our language!"

Light would patiently wait, for he knows it'll take a while to make it's effect and for the squirrel to calm down from the pain of having to learn a whole language instantly and getting hit by a laser. 

@Blitz Boom

Going back to the scene of the crime, Pop would see the alley empty, the three henchponies already left while leaving no evidence of a struggle ever occurring. However, Pop knew the changeling is in the green trash box, the lid closed properly. She may take a peek if she wanted to check if she's alright. It's up to her to decide: open the cover or leave the premises immediately to avoid involvement.

Opening the lid is to reveal the current condition of the changeling, however, staying for too has consequences.

On the other hoof, leaving immediately will arouse less suspicion, but even this choice still had unpleasant outcomes

Speaking of arousing suspicion, Tepe was taken back of Sorrow's sudden concern, though he didn't think much of that. But there was something odd of her dialogue...as if she knew what he feels. It was just weird. While he and Tepe agree to Sorrow's idea, Windy had another inkling.

Checking the door leading out the 'house', it only made a click, however, did budge “Mmm, this door needs fixing for its lock" she said to herself, voicing her thoughts. She tried to turn the knob but was still unsuccessful. After three more attempts, the door finally gave out, opening with a loud creak.

Turning to Sorrow, Windy finally spoke about her move — which can only be described as 'genius'.

“I'm thinking of staying here,” she told Sorrow.

Circumstances were getting worse. It's not surprising for Cali to not take it easy of Light's deadly move, but indiscriminately attacking every single pony in the room is not what Luna expected, the latter laying on top of Blue, whom she saved from being struck by one of the magical beams by throwing herself at her. Worse, Light had jumped out of the window, literally. It was an extremely dumb move done by instinct. She screamed out to him, but was already too late; Blue screams, ringing inside Luna's ears for a few moments before recovering. She quickly gallops to the window, peaking down at where Light fell. Meanwhile, a hysterical Blue lay her forehooves over hers, and wings concealing her face; whimpering and sitting on the floor.

Luna wouldn't give Light the chance to hear the creature speak as she would call out to him from behind, having left the hospital in a haste “Light, is that you!?”

Edited by Zombie Breeze

@Blitz Boom

"An industrious boom to be sure.  I look forward to aiding such growth in any way I can.  Fashion will be important when the time is needed and Harrowmark has recovered to indulge in such luxuries.  Your low resources will be quite easy to ease with Equestria's assistance," ten moves ahead this mare already was.  A new sense in trade always brought artisans to their fullest.  She couldn't lie either, seeing what kind of fashion Equestrian ponies come up with inspiration from Harrowmark was kind of exciting to think about.  "Well, a spa trip will only be a portal trip away when you need it.  Or perhaps some knowledge to take back with you and create your own chain of Harrowmark spas," Dawn chuckled.

The group finished their own wet hot towels and watched as Lily slipped into the mud bath pool Grace had been in just before their massages.  The warm mud from places only known to the spa ponies, infused with various mixtures and treatments, clung to the mare's coat to work their magic.  It wouldn't take too long before the mare could leave with a silky coat like the pegasus.  A feeling that might be odd to one from Harrowmark.  

Bringing up the Boghunter brought the memory to the forefront of Rising's mind.  An unpleasant creature to visibly behold for sure.  Nothing compared to the magics the encircled it through.  Things others can't see or understand, but something more sickening to somepony like Rising.  Dawn could feel a shiver run down her spine before Rising could push the memory back onto its shelf, the twin picking up on that dark thoughts once again.  Rising distracted himself with a yawn, "A small one."

Out of the corner of his eye he saw a jade tapestry flash in the center of the spa.  The end of a tether to a teleportation spell, marking the travel point of the caster.  Elegant jade treads, as if painted by a rose hung in the room as he snapped his head to it.  "Incoming," the stallion warned.  "W-what!?" Dawn exclaimed as she picked up on the brief familiar feeling passed on through her brother, igniting her horn in the rainbow aura.  A translucent rainbow dome appeared in the middle of the room, easily able to cover two full grown ponies.  Rising ignited his horn and black wisps snapped at the dome, moving it a few feet to the left over the tapestry just in time.

A bolt of jade lightning appeared inside the dome and the resulting thunder clap was heavily dampened by Dawn's shield along with stopping the pressure wave.  Inside rainbow dome stood the tall elegant white captain of the O.M.I.  Looking a bit confused, tapping on the dome that produced a glass like sound.  Dawn dismissed the barrier and pointed hard at the other unicorn, "Nuh uh!  You can't have him yet!  We still have wardrobe!"

"I need to~" Minty started.  "Ms. Delice!" came the harsh voice of the head spa pony from across the main room.  Stomping over toward the group, "For the last time!  If you're going to teleport, do it outside! Du kommer att förstöra mitt spa!" angered, the spa pony reverted to her native language.  The larger unicorn's ears flatted having been chided by the Earth Pony half her size. 

@Zombie Breeze @Starforce @Blitz Boom

~ Light, Luna, and the demon squirrel Hammond.~ 

"AHA see It works! the demon squirrel speaketh... wait why does your voice sound familiar?"

Light mistook Luna's voice as the squirrel talking to her, for he has not noticed that Luna is behind him.

" AND HOW DID YOU KNOW MY NAME!!...you creepy creature..." Light said as he tried to back off of the squirrel. 

but eventually Lights backing away from the squirrel would end up hitting Luna who is at his back.

" gyaaaahhh!!!!" Light shouted.

he quickly leaped away and turned to whatever he backed of from behind, while pointing his blade at it.

" holy POOP there's more of you demon squirreeand it's Luna... ahmm hi...Luna..... nothing to ...ahmm see hear..." 

"oh.." Light then quickly pointed his blade at the demon squirrel again.

" I have captured a demon squirrel roaming around your dimension! an anomaly that needs purging... I presume.... unless squirrels in you dimension with a third eye is normal.... then I might've over reacted...." 

Edited by Kujamih

@Blitz Boom

“No need to be worried, huh? Alright, if you say so. I’m still going to keep an eye out in case we get some unwanted visitors though.”

Sen didn’t feel too relaxed knowing someone was able to go in and out of the house with ease. Knowing that got him feeling a little paranoid despite being in good company. Thing is, any unexpected visitors would likely catch him off guard and pull some unknown techniques on him, leaving most of those present incapacitated in some manner. It’s much more different back home when there would be nightly patrols moving around the village to ensure everyone is safe. There’d be the usual perimeter checks, but those were relegated to whoever was assigned to do that. Other village hunters would be patrolling within the village if they weren’t on the watch towers. Everyone else would be relaxed, sleeping sounding in their homes. 

Speaking of being relaxed, the thestral’s pushing was something very much unexpected instead of an unlikely visitor. The siblings would find themselves sitting on a couch, tensed up instead of reclining in the cushion. The kind of softness wasn’t anything they’d felt before, sort of like sinking but something was still there to catch them. They weren’t going into some kind of sinkhole, and the feeling was nice. It still didn’t feel right to lounge, but this good feeling was winning them over. A half hour of getting used to this kind of comfort later, and they would be whisked away into another place. As much as they were waiting for this to happen, the sudden and jarring change was noticeable.

“Whoa! That won’t get old any time soon. I guess I could understand how some may feel if they use Omen’s gates. It’s a strange feeling.”

“This whole arrangement here looks welcoming. Not sure how this counts as a storage container though or why we’d be transported here. Wonder what this is…”

Lin would walk over to the bean bag chair and poke at it before taking her seat. Unlike the cushion in Rosa’s home, this one was softer, enough that she’d sink straight in with the sides of the bean bag chair enveloping her. It was a slow descent in until she was only just above floor level, but she flailed a little to get herself out.

“Aah! Lemme out of this... Ugh, that’s the strangest kind of chair I’ve seen to date. After this, I think I might just settle for couches, or the floor with a bedroll.”

“There’s always the cave, sister, in case you want to go back to that. So… I guess we’ll be waiting here now, huh? Guess we’ll be meeting Scarcity soon.”

@Kujamih @Blitz Boom

---

Luna found Light's actions odd when he heard her voice and she would find out why. 

Standing not too far away from Light was a squirrel, but further observation quickly reveals this is not an ordinary squirrel; if hinted by the presence of a literal third eye. Luna's dumbfound expression would change into one with caution, her attitude turning more serious.

“I have not seen an animal like that before” she told Light.

Meanwhile...

Ever since Luna had ran off without telling anypony, her absence was only noticed when Blue finally gained the courage to retract her wings, only to see not only Light is gone, but also Luna is missing “Where's Luna?”

• Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom

Once again Zeehva would feel the comforting soothing warmth of Magnolia's soft fur. Magnolia hugs her back and gives Zeehva a gentle squish with her arms and smiles sadly. "Of course. Let us...not forget that. I don't know where we would be without each other but we won't have to consider that again for we will be there for each other for all time sake." Magnolia's eyes would flutter as she would look into Zeehva's eyes deeply with an expression of thankfulness. 

"I can never over-state how thankful I am to you, but while you may not have anyone to blame you have to think what you will do with yourself now. While I, I have a family to sort out with and no clue how to get there with them. It is probably best for me to start with Shining Armor. As he is Twilight's older brother, he should show an example to her about me." Magnolia concluded, seeming satisfied with that conclusion.

To Zeehva's rather hopeful action with the glittering gold Magnolia would find herself smiling widely at this. It was a nice thing to look at really. Watching how the gold expanded, she realized how intricate alchemy could be. She congratulated Zeehva for performing that happy little task.

@Kujamih @Zombie Breeze @Starforce

On 2021-10-17 at 5:32 PM, Kujamih said:

" half of my original memories are already merging and vanishing with the memories Light gave me.. and is still continuing to spread. if I try to stop it I will die, but if I let it merge with my memories... at this point.... am I still really.... me?

did he really just saved me? or killed me slowly..."

Cali then showed a sign of weakness, and tears started to pour down and her body starts to quiver.

she then started to pat Blitz head.

"... you know what..... maybe.... maybe this memories Light gave me....ain't that bad.... you're gonna be great someday Blitz..."

"You'll still be you, despite what memories you have, or haven't.

You like to look at Blitz to brighten up things? Try looking at her from this side too. My lil' sis got into a serious crash, when mom sent her away from whatever attacked town. The doctors can't tell if it's a mental, or physical trauma that did it, but she don't have memories about any of that, her family, or growing up at all. We're just a void in her head."

Molotov tried hiding it, but it did hurt him to keep remembering that. Blitz and him had some good times when she grew up, and the family adored her, even if they all had to upscale their security drastically, to ensure she didn't accidentally cause a firestorm, or a chain reaction of some kind. And now, she couldn't remember any of it. Not their time, not their family, and their projects... Not even their mother. Their father were gone before Blitz were born, and presumed eaten by a chimera, or other large beast, but their mother had been a close presence in Blitz life. The amount of times she had thrown herself into their mothers waiting hooves, were not a small one, and could be seen reflected in how she threw herself at others to hug them now. Which were part of the larger point, that he were about to make.

"But she's still my sister. Erratic, explosive, and bursting with energy and positivity. She's acting all the same, memories or not, and that's why I think you're gonna be fine. You'll change a lil' bit, because you remember from two sides, but at your core, you're still you. You'll have a feel for what to do, and and instinct that'll guide your actions. Just ignore those telling you to set fire to things, would ya? I know from experience they can be tempting, but well... Random folks ain't much for it."

All the while he talked, Blitz were just continuing to hug Cali. It seemed to calm her, so this were obviously the right way to do things, right? But when she were talked to, she would raise her head up, and with sunshine and rainbows nearly dripping from her innocent grin, would say-

"Someday, I'm gonna be able to blow up a whole mountain!"

She didn't specify if the mountain were supposed to be blown up, but as life goals went, it were a lofty one regardless.

As this all went down, it seemed like not just Light had escaped, but Luna too. likely to catch him, what with her being a guard and all that, and him technically having done an assault. Still left Blue in the room though, who might not be thinking this were all fine and dandy right now.

"Hey Blue? You alright? No burns or anything?"

"My wife was right. I should've retired when I had the chance..."

Under the bed, the doctor were mumbling to himself, hooves still over his head, as he waited for the crazy ones to leave, or an opening to run for it. He didn't go through years of medical school, and twenty-four years in this hospital alone, thinking he would have to worry about being burned alive. And yet here he now laid, in a fire hazardous room - due to all the beings here who meddled with fire, that were certainly all dangerous hazards - praying to Celestia that he'd manage to get out of here in one piece, so he could live to regret this day.

=======================================================================

@Zombie Breeze @Kujamih

On 2021-10-17 at 5:32 PM, Kujamih said:

Light then cast a spell, and a tiny laser blasted at the squirrel's head. if it would hit, the squirrels forehead would have a tiny smoke coming out of it.

" THERE! speak now demon squirrel for i have granted you our language!"

This did make Hammond react. Mainly by stumbling back a little, and then shake his head. Still, there were no aggression from his side, as he focused his gaze back up on Light once more. Still without saying a word.

Light had made a bit of an error in his way of thinking, in assuming that Hammond couldn't do their language. He could, as evident by him being able to do hoof language. Yet he still didn't speak. Maybe by choice, maybe due to him still being a squirrel, and not having the vocal cords for it. Or he was simply mute. Regardless of the reason, there would not come a word from Hammond. He'd just repeat the same signs as before, until the new arrival would enter the equation.

On 2021-10-18 at 5:30 PM, Zombie Breeze said:

Luna found Light's actions odd when he heard her voice and she would find out why. 

Standing not too far away from Light was a squirrel, but further observation quickly reveals this is not an ordinary squirrel; if hinted by the presence of a literal third eye. Luna's dumbfound expression would change into one with caution, her attitude turning more serious.

“I have not seen an animal like that before” she told Light.

Hammond would turn to this new pony, and wave at her, after pointing down towards the name on the ground, and himself. Then he'd go about making the same signs as before, trying to communicate with these ponies. Though as he knew their language, they could also just try talking to him in yes and no questions.

He'd attempt after a time, to jump closer to Luna. Calmly, and with the intend of just poking to her, and potentially climbing her, if she didn't resist it. Why? To sit on her back, and look around, of course. He'd enjoy the elevated place to stand, as he could easier look around when he were further up. And as ponies also moved around at the same time, he could get to see more of things, when he stood on one. He might even try to sit on her head, if that were allowed, though oddly, he'd be diligent in stepping cautiously, as to not mess up her mane. This obviously wouldn't be the first time he had sat on a pony. And apparently, whomever he had sat on, were the sort who liked to keep their mane style intact.

============================================================================

@Catpone Cerberus

On 2021-10-17 at 12:09 PM, Catpone Cerberus said:

"What I find peculiar about this one is how it interacts with my extra sense, I am not aware of any species with sense like that being a common place, so I don't see why such a curse exists, not to mention it attracting me to it rather than keeping me away as curses usually are supposed to do." Ruby stated "It was also surrounded by that foul smelling liquid, so they clearly didn't want me to have it." there was something they didn't know, either there was a curse the true effect of they didn't know, or it was something else than a curse, either way, it annoyed her to not know. 

"Perhaps the effect it have on you, are merely accidental? The liquid present seemed less about holding this trinket, and more towards keeping the body safe from interference, by dragons. And judging my the mural, he were a thief, and potential dragon hunter. He likely wished to not have his body tampered with, in retaliation. I'd imagine a dragon may well have cursed the eye somehow in the first place too. Who knows? Perhaps by design, to draw in other dragons, that they may strike vengeance on his or her behalf? Or bring it back. All speculation though. Curses are rarely done with much else in mind, than to harm others. Though often also done, with intend of drawing others in. Curses can't really harm you, is they push you away."

"I don't feel the same way around the object."

"Perhaps you're simply not sensitive enough to feel the effect. It may have been on there for hundreds, if not thousands of years, and even curses have a tendency to lose potency, lest they're done with longevity in mind."

They could argue a bit back and forth about this, but Marley at least, thought the curse was meant to drag in another dragon, but that it may well have gotten so old, that the curse had lost strength. With Ruby's extra senses, she may well simply be more susceptible to the full effect. Really though, it were impossible to say right now. It'd all be mere speculation, based on little more than vague ideas.

When they would get out of her yard, they would get glances of the neighbors, the more obvious one was the dragon-pony hybrid  ,who waved at Ruby and made her way inside her perfectly normal house, there was a crow sitting in her mane, though it wasn't the only crow around, as the neighborhood trees were suddenly full of crows, Ruby didn't seem fazed by any of that, and just nodded a greeting back. Charir was curious but didn't do anything.

The other neighbor was bit harder to spot, though if they were looking forward towards the house, it wasn't that hard, as the front door was slightly open, and a blue-ish purple pegasus mare was looking out from it. When she spotted Ruby, she nodded a greeting to which Ruby responded with a nod, after which the mare opened the door fully and went to get the mail, she looked like a normal pegasus, be it very tired looking and possibly a bit anti-social pegasus, her cutiemark was bit odd, being just a black shape, but other than that nothing to note. One more odd detail one could notice if they observed her longer than was polite, was the fact that when she got back in to her unusually dark house, something seemed to move around her, though she closed the door so quickly there wasn't much time to try to see what it was

The sight of the nightbors were something that registered well with both of them, yet they each focused on a neighbor in particular more than the other. They took note in how the house were locked too, but that would be a thing to cover, and speak of, later. For now, the odd ones out, were more fascinating to them.

Leviathan''s focus were completely on the halfling, She'd raise her own hand to wave at the odd creature, who looked mostly like a dragon, yet had a shape, and hair, of a pony. It were such a bizarre sight to witness, yet alluring all the same. She even seemed friendly, so maybe, that meant that they could speak someday? She were very curious as to what the story of this one might be, and who her parents were. The crows were a curious thing too, though she didn't know what to make of that. No dragons she knew of, were all that big on attracting animals. Unless it were for food, and even then, it were more using traps, than have them fly around you. Maybe there were a story to tell there?

Marley however, kept his eyes on the seeming anti-social mare. Yet it wasn't so much her, as she looked plain and simple, as it were a few oddities. Starting with a cutie mark that was rather odd, and nonsensical. A dark blotch? What were that a reference to? And why were her house this dark? Ponies were not often the sorts who liked to clad themselves in pure darkness like this. Even less so, had a presence in their house, when it were that dark. Something was off about that one. He could feel it in his tail feathers.

"The one in shadows, seems suspicious. Ponies are generally not acting like she is."

"Maybe, but the halfling is more interesting. I think I'll go visit someday. See if she'll talk. I'm curious as to how it is to be like her, and how she even came to be. Breeds like that, are not exactly something I even thought possible. I wonder if she have equine magic even? Is that why animals are drawn to her? There's potential to learn so much from her."

===========================================================================

@Catpone Cerberus

"As far as I am aware, this is not the work of draconequus, this has been my situation as long as I remember, though I don't know where I came from, as I've never met my biological parents, nopony has." there was no sign that this would have been a sensitive topic in any way, so it was safe to assume he didn't miss the parents he never knew "What comes to reconciliation, it is a potential, and in truth, probably the only solution, I have come to the conclusion from my studies and calls for help that there is no way to separate us without killing one of us, and as little as I like our current arrangement, I do not wish to kill it, it is a sentient being like myself, neither of us is any more or less worthy of life than the other." "But the problem is, while we have shared this existence since I was a foal and it was a kitten, we don't have a direct way to communicate, we are merely a feeling in the back of the mind while the other is in control, and due to lacking true shared memory, leaving messages for each others is unlikely to work either, as the other doesn't remember to look at it." 

"Then perhaps, I can be your messenger? On a night when you feel ready to face this other side of you, come seek me in the forest. The animals will hear your call, and tell me of your presence. I can take what message you hold, and pass it to the other one, as well as speak with them. Attempt to find a kind of harmony, between you."

She'd raise a hoof, and if she were allowed, would brush it softly against Cheron's face, with a warm smile on her face. It would likely feel weird to him, as her hoof were made of roots, but she hoped the feeling were not something bad. Nor that he reacted poorly to it, as she let out a sound, reminiscent of wind blowing through fallen leaves in autumn. A blessing, wishing good fortune upon the odd pony, and using her hoof to make the half circle that were usually part of the blessing. At which point, a very brief, lime-green spark would dance from her hoof, and dance across the sign, before returning. Something which would not leave a mark, but were still leaving him with a kind of sensory mark, that would make it easier for her to locate him, if she found herself near him. Hardly something that did much most of the time, as she had eyes, but with him wearing three faces, she may need it to find him someday, in his other form.

If he did not seem to want the touch, she'd simply recite her words. They would not hold the same effect then, though the blessing she said were still there. Impossible to understand for him as it may be.

"Whomever birthed you, left you with a terrible burden to carry, Cheron. One I can see weighs too heavy on you, to be carried alone forever. Please, remember my words, and know that if you come, I will keep my word. Earth Mother be willing, there may be answers that will not tear you apart, but in some ways, embrace your duality, and find peace in that. Yet we will see. If you must go to the forest soon, before the sun rides away from the sky, to be replaced with the moon, we mean not to hold you. Wander with her blessing, and my standing invitation. We mean not to keep you here, if you wish it to be different."

He didn't have to go yet, if he did not want to, but she thought it best to say that they did not mean to hold him, in case the day were getting dangerously short for his taste. Whatever he turned into, were something she understood him not wanting to simply show before others. Especially if they were meat eaters, and he were unaware of their preference in prey animals.

==================================================================================================

@Catpone Cerberus

They would speak again when they got to the park "There isn't actually much to say about the Crystal North, it's where the Crystal Empire used to be, before burst of dark magic turned it into a one big cluster of crystals." Trox pointed at the map with Solar's drawings, outlining the northern part of Equestria with his claw as he spoke "I've heard some of the biggest crystals are as big as mountains." the kobolds looked at Solar in expecting manner, like they knew he would open his mouth again, "It's one of the few places that even the Empires don't know much about, a short time after the Sisters got corrupted, Sombra who was the ruler of Crystal Empire back then, made it into what it is now, an impenetrable barrier of crystals and dark magic, nobody knows what the Crystal Empire is doing in there, if they even exist anymore, no creature or being has managed to get in or out in the thousand or so years it has been like that." 

"I heard briefly of Sombra, yet not that he ever made that large of a crystal area. Yet ...I wonder if he found one of the hearts... If your world have some semblance to ours, it might to have once housed them too..."

Onache seemed to ponder something for a moment, before she elaborated. All the while, looking at the picture of the Crystal Empire.

"The tales of the crystal beasts are short, yet I've found some talks of them, buried in the desert of my former home. Immensely powerful animals of crystal, roaming the world, and covering it in gems, until some other creatures defeated them, and destroyed all but their hearts. Ever beating, ever seeking to reform, and rise again, hidden forever by their foes. I sometimes wondered if the fabled heart of the Crystal Empire had a connection to that old myth.

Yet this is but an old tale, with nothing of substance to it. He may well have just corrupted the Crystal Heart, and plunged the land into eternal crystallization. Or gained enough control of them, to protect himself and his subjects, from the onslaught of the princesses.

Is it only Equestria in your world that is this miserable, or have the world at large been tormented too, by their rise? Perhaps you don't know, as they kept to their own countries, instead of seeking to conquer the lands beyond their walls? The way you speak of them, I'd think them too hungry for power to stop there."

=====================================================================================

@Rising Dusk

On 2021-10-18 at 5:21 AM, Rising Dusk said:

"An industrious boom to be sure.  I look forward to aiding such growth in any way I can.  Fashion will be important when the time is needed and Harrowmark has recovered to indulge in such luxuries.  Your low resources will be quite easy to ease with Equestria's assistance," ten moves ahead this mare already was.  A new sense in trade always brought artisans to their fullest.  She couldn't lie either, seeing what kind of fashion Equestrian ponies come up with inspiration from Harrowmark was kind of exciting to think about.  "Well, a spa trip will only be a portal trip away when you need it.  Or perhaps some knowledge to take back with you and create your own chain of Harrowmark spas," Dawn chuckled.

"A cute thought, but my role, will be that of a keeper. We cannot destroy Twisted's tomes, as we may need to learn from them, how to revert some of the things he did, and so we'd know how to fight it, if another rises to take his place. Yet they cannot be allowed to simply be there, and read by anyone who wishes to, or we can have a catastrophe at our hooves. As his once pupil, it falls to me to safeguard it. Same with him I suppose, but wherever that old thorncaster is, I know the second he hears there's no threats anymore, he's running, and going back home. Interesting to see if they will accept him."

The one mentioned, being the thorncaster that had attacked the Boom workshop, whom Rising and the others still had in custody somewhere. Probably. He hadn't been the one to personally apprehend him, so it were likely someone else in the OMI that knew where he were. Hopefully they had remembered to feed him, and hadn't just tossed him in a cell for a few days, tied up and on the floor. Though considering what Twisted normally did to him, it would probably still be considered a break for him.

"I can see myself taking advantage of some portals to come by now and again though. Lock everything down, cast some spells, have a few dozen risen patrol the area, and it should be safe enough for a few hours at least."

On 2021-10-18 at 5:21 AM, Rising Dusk said:

A bolt of jade lightning appeared inside the dome and the resulting thunder clap was heavily dampened by Dawn's shield along with stopping the pressure wave.  Inside rainbow dome stood the tall elegant white captain of the O.M.I.  Looking a bit confused, tapping on the dome that produced a glass like sound.  Dawn dismissed the barrier and pointed hard at the other unicorn, "Nuh uh!  You can't have him yet!  We still have wardrobe!"

"I need to~" Minty started.  "Ms. Delice!" came the harsh voice of the head spa pony from across the main room.  Stomping over toward the group, "For the last time!  If you're going to teleport, do it outside! Du kommer att förstöra mitt spa!" angered, the spa pony reverted to her native language.  The larger unicorn's ears flatted having been chided by the Earth Pony half her size. 

There were a brief moment where Lily felt alarmed, yet she were simply too relaxed in here to be rattled out of it by something as simple as an incoming arrival. Not unless it had something to do with her home, but the dark magic of that, weren't present. The coloring was all wrong, and lo and behold, it was far, far from a being of death and destruction. Well, destruction perhaps, but she ere not death. She were a radiating light, bringing the spotlight down on herself. Figuratively this time only, and not literally. It seemed she had come to take Rising with her, for some reason, and Dawn wasn't having it. How amusing, though it were curious who'd win, if they did come to a fight. Whoever it were, would likely stand in a crater., as this place probably wouldn't survive. And she didn't just meant this building.

Her eyes and ears perked up more as she heard what the spa pony said, in a fit of rage towards Minty's apparent reoccurring intrusion.

"Hun mener intet ondt, ven af norden."

She wasn't sure if what she heard were Haydish, or from their neighbors to the north, but that language were still somewhat known to her. It were one not spoken out loud often, but they had text that included their neighbors speech, and it were close to native Harrowish to begin with. One that were again, not used often, as common tongue had taken over much of the world long ago, but it were still a culture they were allowed by Twisted, so they took what they could get.

"Another northerner? What an odd coincidence."

She'd send a glance towards Dawn, before looking back at the spa pony. She could imagine Dawn having set this up on purpose, though with what intend, she couldn't tell. Harrowmark had been completely shut off from the other countries for centuries now, with Germane even having their druids set up a humongous thorn wall to keep the darkness of Harrowmark where it belonged, and all others having long since destroyed the bridges leading in. Of course a few here and there did manage to escape the country, but it was mostly in raggedy boats, or via teleportation magic in some form. Though some were more clever. Still, it was rare, as Twisted had not liked defectors.

====================================================================================

@EQ_Theta

On 2021-10-18 at 8:01 AM, EQ_Theta said:

“No need to be worried, huh? Alright, if you say so. I’m still going to keep an eye out in case we get some unwanted visitors though.”

"If he wanted to harm me, he would have emerged from a wall and attempted to stab me already. A warning is a lesser concern, as I weren't intending to spread the word as it were. I'd be more worried that his own family would let it slip than me, as there are more there, and they have many tourists."

Sure there could be reason for him to worry of this, but only if the two had a falling out, and as he saw it, they just left on the same term, as many others did, when it came to Soul. No one really liked him, though it seemed to be mutual, as he wasn't a very approachable sort to begin with, judging by his behavior yesterday.

On 2021-10-18 at 8:01 AM, EQ_Theta said:

“Whoa! That won’t get old any time soon. I guess I could understand how some may feel if they use Omen’s gates. It’s a strange feeling.”

“This whole arrangement here looks welcoming. Not sure how this counts as a storage container though or why we’d be transported here. Wonder what this is…”

Lin would walk over to the bean bag chair and poke at it before taking her seat. Unlike the cushion in Rosa’s home, this one was softer, enough that she’d sink straight in with the sides of the bean bag chair enveloping her. It was a slow descent in until she was only just above floor level, but she flailed a little to get herself out.

“Aah! Lemme out of this... Ugh, that’s the strangest kind of chair I’ve seen to date. After this, I think I might just settle for couches, or the floor with a bedroll.”

“There’s always the cave, sister, in case you want to go back to that. So… I guess we’ll be waiting here now, huh? Guess we’ll be meeting Scarcity soon.”

"You're trying to sit in it wrong. I'd advice you to lay down more like you would on a bench, and share your weight around it, to cause you to fall less into it."

He'd show what he meant by going over, and standing in one of the beanbags. When all four hooves were on, he'd lay down, with his legs beneath him. He'd sink down, but as it were over a larger surface, it were not as bad as how Lin had sunk down fully. Something which he'd admit, gave him a little smirk on his face, as it were quite the fun sight to behold.

"As for Scarcity, it seems quite odd to have us wait here, but I'm sure there must be some meaning to it. We're not moving, so it cannot be because of further travel arrangements, but beyond that, I couldn't tell."

About that time, a gate would open next to Lin, and Omen would step out of it, to meet with them. However, she seemed to have her aim off, and would walk out about a meter above the ground, which meant she stumbled down, and fell head first into another gate. So now she hung between the two of them, and wriggled her legs around, unsure about what way to go to be out of this situation, without falling on her face, and potentially harming Shrimp.

With a sigh, Rosa would get up from his seat, and move towards her.

"Help me lift up her back legs, then she can slip down on her hooves."

If they did as he asked, they should be able to lift the surprisingly light Omen's back half out of one gate, and lower her to the ground, where she could then retract her head. Shrimp in the meantime, would pop out at the same time, and look around with big confusion. This wasn't a place he knew.

"Your aim is off, Omen. Is something wrong."

"Something is here."

"It is indeed, and it appears to have not worked as intended."

Scarcity's voice came out of a speaker, located at the back wall, discreetly hidden near a vase.

Not long after, the door would open, revealing a meadow, with a two story, wooden house placed in the midst of it. Nothing else were in sight though, beyond some trees in all directions, after about ten meters, and a single dirt road behind the container. Just outside though, stood Scarcity, and Brick Wall.

"Hello again darlings. I hope your landing were smoother this time? I attempted to make it a less bruising affair, yet my delightful companion's aim can be a little off at times."

=======================================================================

@Zombie Breeze

On 2021-10-17 at 6:02 PM, Zombie Breeze said:

On the other hoof, leaving immediately will arouse less suspicion, but even this choice still had unpleasant outcomes

Pop arrived in the right alley, and sniffed the air. It smelled or garbage as any of these did, but she still smelt other things. Sweat, and a tinge of the goons, leading towards the dumpster.

She elected to not look into it, but just wander around, and sniff the air, and various surfaces. She didn't smell blood, but there might be evidence in there, or a body, and she didn't want to be seen near either. Honestly, if she looked at a body, she'd probably end up yelping loudly, and vomiting in a corner. She didn't have the stomach for hard crime.

After a time, she'd follow the lead of her companions, sniffing away as she slowly started to follow the direction in which they had gone. If the guard pony were still following her, she might lead her closer to them, but it were slow. If she weren't, then Pop could end up finding them at least.

"Can smell, ponies were here. Garbage makes it hard, but fresh smell, I think."

@Zombie Breeze

On 2021-10-17 at 6:02 PM, Zombie Breeze said:

Checking the door leading out the 'house', it only made a click, however, did budge “Mmm, this door needs fixing for its lock" she said to herself, voicing her thoughts. She tried to turn the knob but was still unsuccessful. After three more attempts, the door finally gave out, opening with a loud creak.

Turning to Sorrow, Windy finally spoke about her move — which can only be described as 'genius'.

“I'm thinking of staying here,” she told Sorrow.

Okay, it were way easier to get out of here than she had expected. Good? But still, she had sorta expected a challenge of sorts. Oh well, the faster, the better in this case. Although it wasn't encouraging for Sorrow to hear what Windy's big plan were.

"You... *sigh* Okay, we do it like this, right? You and Tepe can stay here, and keep the fort, in case there's some sort of demand, or she comes back. Razor, you're with me. You've seen the most, so you have a better chance at seeing what's to look for."

Unless there were some sorta massive issue from any of the others, Sorrow would lead the charge outside, and try to see if she could guess where to go. There seemed to be an alley... Maybe that way? Worth a shot in any case, unless Razor figured she had gone elsewhere. They had to start somewhere here, to try and find her.

========================================================

@Starforce

"I think you're right about Shining Armor being a good call. Twilight is the princess of friendship, but after the last time you were in Ponyville, she might not want to speak with you just yet. Shining Armor is known as a fair, and noble guard, and he's married to the princess of love. Surely they'll give you an audience, and listen to what you have to say. They might not like what they hear, but that will be a bridge to cross when we get there."

She'd stand next to Magnolia as they gazed upon the now golden rock, basking yet again in a moment of close friendship. Really showed how messed up they were, right? That they had to go through these kinds of conversations this often? *sigh* Hopefully there were some resolution to their woes somewhere soon, yet it would have to start somewhere. For her, it had been finding out what happened to her husband. For Magnolia, it would be when she confronted her family again.

"Want to try mixing an elexir this time yourself? Just do as I say, very carefully, and let's see the magic happen. We'll start with an easy one, that's still good for a market., A good, old fashions rejuvenation potion.

Start by taking a thimble full of that bark over there. You'll want a piece the size of a regular dice. Then a single straw of silver grass, a full bloodleaf, and two strains of grimweed. When everything's gathered, start mushing it until it becomes a slime-green color."

She'd point out the ingredients as she went along, and correct Magnolia if the amount wasn't right, to make sure that this were done properly. She seemed to follow instructions well, so it would likely require only little input from her. And in the meantime, she'd use her magic to clean the pot, and get ready for it to fire up again. This were going to be fun.

• Brohoof 3

@Zombie Breeze @Blitz Boom @Starforce

~ Light, Luna and Hammond the demon squirrel. ~

the squirrel still didn't speak and continue to do rapid movements and sign languages.

but to Lights eye's, he just saw an even more aggressively possessed demon squirrel.

" Celestia's poop I made it worst:yeahno:. "

as the squirrel starts to jump and move and do more hand signals, light gets more worried by the second. to his eyes the squirrel looked more possessed than ever.

" Okay squirrel! I know hoof languages but if you keep repeating that it's gonna look less of an introduction to your name and more of an incantation! are you trying to summon more demon buddies of yours squirrel!? you better not be summoning EMRAKUL!!!???"

and as the squirrel was not contented with just Light, now it tries to go near Luna.

" oh poop! Luna watch out! it's going near you!!!!"

Light tried to do something but hesitates at the last second, making him look like a horse dancing around at the squirrel like a crazy dudu Horse that he is.

" huh you.... hyah.., aaaaa..... stop.... uuuu demon squirrel....nuuuu..." 

• Brohoof 1