Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Casual stroll

Blitz Boom

@Blitz Boom

The Sap Pony tilted her head to the side and dropped one ear in thought.  A century of time isn't something a pony as young as her could have witnessed.  She knew of Harrowmark of course, but the lose of connection was mostly only mentioned by their elders as a way to distance from things their lands weren't able to deal with.  "Jag är inte säker på hur långt vi har kommit på ett sekel. Vi har gjort många framsteg inom medicin sedan gamla dagar. Min syster och jag kom till Equestria för några månader sedan för att öppna vårt eget spa," she tried to explain.  Comparing Equestria to her home land was like comparing apples and oranges.  How one measures progress and advancement my differ.  Equestria was so much bigger, more populus, larger industry and more diverse than in the North.  With those kinds of resources, it was hard to keep pace with their progress.  It was great to have the relations that they did.

"But of course, I reported to them the incidents both in Harrowmark and Manehattan myself," the dutiful unicorn proudly relied.  "They're already hard at work making sure the appropriate recourses to the city are getting where they are needed.  That school will need rebuilt for sure.  As for Harrowmark, they know how quickly things are going to happen.  The Princesses are rather excited to reach out and form relations with another land.  They would like a few words with our Detective here before things kick off as he'll be the beginning of the bridge, as it were," Minty explained, floating the royal invite over to the sitting detective.  

Luckily the treatment at the spa gave Rising a boost in energy, his day was just getting more and more busy.  The only Princess he'd actually ever met face to face was Princess Celestia at Dawn's graduation from her School for Gifted Unicorns.  A hoof full of letters had been exchanged between Princess Twilight and he on matters on magical intrigue as an agent of the O.M.I.  Doesn't look like a simple letter to the royal seat was going to cut it this time.  To be expected really.  Another hoof in the pie to build this new bridge. 

Dawn plucked the scroll from his hoofs and cracked the wax seal holding it shut.  "No need getting a big head.  Wardrobe first," she directed.  Unrolling the scroll, a little more personalized than the usual summons.  Praises and thanks along with the excitement of a meeting along with the three necessary signatures.  "Ladies, singular colt, I believe it is time our relaxation party moves on," the youngest of the mares concluded.  A schedule to keep after all.

@Rising Dusk

On 2021-11-01 at 4:31 AM, Rising Dusk said:

"Jag är inte säker på hur långt vi har kommit på ett sekel. Vi har gjort många framsteg inom medicin sedan gamla dagar. Min syster och jag kom till Equestria för några månader sedan för att öppna vårt eget spa,"

"Længe er det siden vi var forbundet. Måske snart det ændrer sig, og vi kan se for os selv, hvad der venter.

Denne spa er glimrende dog. Meget imponerende."

Not as much information as she had hoped, but alas, just how it were sometimes. Not surprisingly, she did not seem to know much of Harrowmark, but really, was it a wonder? It had been locked off since before the spa pony's great grandmother were even born, and would be little more than a dark splotch on the horizon, of which warnings came to not go too near, lest the undead would take you. It did not spread, so for most, the wise thing would simply be to tell others to stay away, and if they then were foolhardy enough to go and explore, to consider them lost. Harrowmark would be unlikely to let them go, if first they got a grasp in them.

Frankly, it were likely they still wouldn't get a lot of tourists, but there could still be portals set up to provide safe travel to the capitol at least, and they could then move past the shores once more, and see more of the world. Possibly family. Might be some distantly related ones around the north, as some had wisely fled, once Twisted originally started to show some teeth back in the day.

"But of course, I reported to them the incidents both in Harrowmark and Manehattan myself," the dutiful unicorn proudly relied.  "They're already hard at work making sure the appropriate recourses to the city are getting where they are needed.  That school will need rebuilt for sure.  As for Harrowmark, they know how quickly things are going to happen.  The Princesses are rather excited to reach out and form relations with another land.  They would like a few words with our Detective here before things kick off as he'll be the beginning of the bridge, as it were," Minty explained, floating the royal invite over to the sitting detective.  

"Perhaps it is time to see how far they have gone then, and see how long we have to prepare? It sounds as if when the bell tolls, there will be much happening. Perhaps there's still time for all your preparations."

She'd lazily summon the bauble over to her, and would start to focus on it. There had been a continued image for a long time, but once she had gotten relaxed, it had fainted, as her focus wasn't there for it. So she needed to reconnect first, then focus things. It would take a few minutes, but at the end, they'd find the wagon again. Roaring ahead, as the diamond dog were almost tearing across the road like a rampaging rhino. A pale aura engulfed much of his extremities as he did this, showing his empowerment by Thistle, whom stood right behind him on the wagon. The rest were hurdled down, with Blighteye actively holding down the cargo, whilst Caramel were handling Sickle. And not too far from them, stood the towering, mediaval town of Copperhagen. The large gates at the front open wide, and dozens of guards standing ready to clear around the road, whilst also keeping the middle clear for their visitors. They were clearly expected.

"Thistle is rushing things along now, it seems. I can imagine they will meet the queen within the hour, and if they are expecting their arrival, they may have prepared the portal chambers too. There might not be more than an hour or two left, before the connection is made after all.

I don't expect that to be a big issue for you all, but if you need a rundown of the country, and the most important things to be aware of, I can provide that for your princesses. I worry less about a social snafu, than a minor geist episode causing them to flee though. If they don't expect death, what they see may cause an accident."

Dawn plucked the scroll from his hoofs and cracked the wax seal holding it shut.  "No need getting a big head.  Wardrobe first," she directed.  Unrolling the scroll, a little more personalized than the usual summons.  Praises and thanks along with the excitement of a meeting along with the three necessary signatures.  "Ladies, singular colt, I believe it is time our relaxation party moves on," the youngest of the mares concluded.  A schedule to keep after all.

Lily would let out a yawn, and get up from her position, to wander over to where her companions had their own mud treatment removed.

"I suppose, nothing good can last forever. Just let me clean up."

The mud would slide off easily, leaving no trace of it on her coat, which now seemed to almost dazzle with life. She hadn't looked this radiant since... Ever, really. Even with her dress on, she still shone brightly, so to speak. A horrible outcome in Harrowmark, where it'd garner her attention, but in this calm land, where it didn't lead to reasons to be afraid? She could only look in utter surprise and awe.

"Even if I've seen it on the others, it still truly amazes me what this mud can do. Such a remarkable thing. I look forward to trying it again some other day, yet sadly, the time for relaxation is over. It sounds as if there's work to be done."

=====================================================================

@Catpone Cerberus

On 2021-10-31 at 10:37 AM, Catpone Cerberus said:

Ruby would start moving but she'd still continue on the previous conversation "I know crows sometimes follow those with habit of leaving bodies behind, I have been such individual myself after all, and the Homelands' equivalent is also lot bolder than the Equestrian kind, even stealing food directly from dragon's mouth if they get the chance." dragons weren't the only ones that had evolved to be best of their species in the Homelands, all creatures, even the prey animals, had became tougher and in all the ways more dangerous than in the rest of the world, it was miracle by itself that life ever even started on that hostile mass of land. "But even the most effective killer wouldn't have this amount of them following them, so I must agree it has to have something to do with her pony half, though what I don't know, as from what I have observed, she can't understand the birds any more than anyone else can." besides Fluttershy of course, but that was beside the point.

"And don't call him a pet, that would imply we are obligated to take care of him." She said with slight smirk "I'm not taking care of a bird, their lives are too short." 

"Crows are smart creatures, all things considered. If they can find a way, they will take advantage of it, long as it seems safe enough. I've yet to see some that were so brazen as to pick food from a dragons mouth though, unless they were there to clean the teeth, but that kind of symbiotic relationship's pretty rare with most dragons I know.

I guess you're right though. Even if she was a good hunter, she wouldn't have this many following her around. Must have something to do with her pony side. Maybe she have the same sorta thing as that mare... Fluttershy, I think her name was? The element wearer that's surrounded by animals all the time. Anyway, might be she have the same going for her. Must be pretty weird to live with that kind of effect on animals."

It'd leave some easy food options, but they'd likely take a hike if she ate even one of them. She had likely just gotten used to the company eventually, and had some sort of bond with them, but it were a very weird situation. Then again, Equestria was a very weird place at times, so why not? Wouldn't be the craziest thing ever to happen in this country by a long shot. Both before, and during, Leviathan's lifetime. It was nothing compared to when everything suddenly turned to night, or the changeling invasion, as recent examples. Or to pick an older one, the Lime Toad infestation, about three hundred years past.

"It's a shame we can't have a pet ourselves, but I'm sure you're right. Too much effort to take care of this one. Just imagine how many crackers and feather gel he goes through in a month."

"Would you mind?"

"Don't worry, we're weighing the pros and the cons now. We're just trying to think of a pro for you."

Marley would roll his eyes, and simple move on. The chatty dragons could catch up to him if they wanted, but he did not simply want to stand still, to be subjected to their nonsense. Hopefully they'd soon find something, or someone, else to verbally pester, instead of him.

=======================================================================

@Catpone Cerberus

"There isn't really much I can say, I avoided it like I do for all creatures of the forest that aren't currently trying to eat a pony, it noticed me but didn't seem interested in me." Scarecrow explained "It was doing something with what looked like a trap of some sort, I didn't stay long so I don't know what exactly, but it was either breaking it apart or building it, regardless, it seemed it had at least some understanding of using tools, it was also carrying something that was wrapped in a skin of some animal and tied with vines." in hindsight it had been really curious case, but whenever it had happened Scarecrow had decided to ignore it as just another forest creature being weird. 

"If something were wrapped up, I can imagine she may have been setting a trap, and already had prey gathered. Perhaps one of these evenings, you could direct me to where you saw her? If she frequents the same hunting grounds, I may be able to find her, if the two of them gets cold feet, and does not seek me out. From what Cheron said, I think this burden is heavier on his shoulders, than he lets on.

*sigh* I wish I could solve all their problems. These equines seem so light and carefree, yet beneath the surface, some harbor anchors that weighs them down, and betrays their smiles. Could they only fly free as the birds, there would be much to rejoice in."

Lyriel seemed caught in thought for a moment, as she gazed in the direction that Cheron had run, with not a word passing her lips. She had so much left to learn of equines, and what odd things weighed upon them. Troubles greater than she had known of, in her small community, far from this town, where no hoof ever stepped. 

"Such is life though, I suppose. There will always be hardships, despite how carefree they may seem.

Perhaps we should move on, and find what else are in this area? It appears to be buildings not opened now, despite the ponies wandering town normally now. Perhaps we are in a night district, of some kind? Maybe here is where they wander, those ponies with wings like bats?"

===================================================================

@Catpone Cerberus

"The exact date isn't know, but the short of it is, there's historical evidence of a landmass outside Equestria that was inhabited by a species of dragons different to what you see in Equestria, this landmass also exists here, not only historically, but currently...in our world, it is gone, and not as in, underwater, but entirely gone, like it never existed." "There's also reports of huge magical activity around the area not long after the sisters were corrupted." "So, my personal theory is that whatever made a whole continent disappear into thin air, caused such a magical impact on the reality of our world that the effects are felt to this day in form of tears in our reality." "What makes it even more interesting is that we never managed to create our own portals successfully, they were, and probably still are, always short lived, staying open only for seconds, and it's not really even known if they ever lead outside our own world since there's no time to test it." "This sometimes affects teleportation too." 

"For the end result, I don't think it would be a merge with another world, mainly because it has been going on so long that if everything ended up in the same world, here, it would be quite obvious to see." "I think it's more likely the world will rip itself apart and spread itself across several different worlds, it could still lead to death and destruction, but in slightly smaller scale."

"...A landmass vanishing into thin air? I've scoured through enough minds to know certain things, and one is that many smarter beings, believe that matter simply don't vanish. The island went somewhere, and if these portals have shown since, then it maybe got teleported entirely. Perhaps your theory holds merit then, if it happens more portals opened after that. It have made things unstable. That it leads you here then, perhaps means it went somewhere in this world? Can't say I know where it might be, but there are still several undiscovered, or hazardous areas something could be. Certain places where no one returns from alive, where smart beings stay away from. I wonder if perhaps it then went somewhere here?

If it did, you will not find me going out to look for it. It is either a myth, or resides somewhere without paths, or where only death awaits. There are less wasteful things one can spend their lives on, than going on fools quest like that. Though speculation on supposed history, and my own view on adventurers aside, it sounds as if your world will in time, come to an end, and only some fragments will end up elsewhere, with survivors. Such as you three. One can hope those survivors, does not include some of the more troublesome individuals, but knowing Equestria, they will not escape this. This kingdom draws in trouble quite often. Were it not for the abundance of love one can gain from it, I'd question why Chrysalis even wanted to bother controlling it.

In any case, I know nothing of portals, or how to mend issues with them. It sounds as if this takes time too, so do you suspect this will even be an issue in our lifetime? If not, I don't see why it'd matter much to us. It would be more of an issue for the immortals."

Granted, there would be issues for them, as the instability would likely cause a ton of problems for this Equestria even before that, judging by these three crossovers, but realistically, what could she do? She was a single changeling queen, not some interdimensional warrior. She may be able to sway one to deal with this, if she found one like that, but that were really the most she would have part in, that made sense.

"Regardless, speaking of the present crossovers, rather than the future ones, have you reached a point where you can tolerate one another well enough now, or are you within seconds of attempting to fight again?"

=============================================================================

@EQ_Theta

On 2021-10-30 at 11:44 AM, EQ_Theta said:

“They… Uddo’s family… they’re simple folk. Even with them making a name for themselves, some parts of the old life is still there. They’re getting by just fine, and I’m happy they were able to build a life here. I’d like to think they’d be grateful for the help you sent their way, so thank you, on their behalf.”

“I don’t know if we should tell them about that, but I’d rather they not get involved in your business. They have something good going for them, and it may be better if they are left doing what they do best.”

"Most certainly. Like most of the populace, they are better off simply living their lives, unaware of many aspects of it. You'd be surprised what might happen to someone, who divulge what they know of the less palatable side."

Scarcity and Rosa would lock eyes as she said this subtle threat. Her with a small smile on her face as per usual, and him with a steely gaze, as if he were trying to find some crack in her defenses, that he could get through.

"There's no need for threats. For all intents and purposes, we only know you, because you heard of what Omen and Lin could do, and hired our group to acquire some historical things that's proven difficult to move."

"Oh darling, you're mistaken."

She'd wander over, and pat him slightly on the cheek, whilst her smile increased slightly more, and the look in her eyes became eerily predatory.

"I don't threaten."

She'd turn around, and start moving towards the house afterwards, and would wave at them to follow her.

"But no need for us to sour our working relationship, no? Do please come in. It would be a shame to waste good tea."

On 2021-10-30 at 11:44 AM, EQ_Theta said:

“Ms. Scarcity, you don’t need to worry about us being able to wait until the merger happens. It’s the payment I’m curious about. Are you expecting it immediately, or is there more to it?”

“And will we be able to see this merger happen? Sorry, we’re just curious about how that’s going to happen.” 

She would not answer at first, as she would focus her efforts first on going over, and unlocking the door. She did so with a small, silver key, that she had retrieved from Brick's armor, and would have it floated back there right after. As a good body guard, he did not move a muscle, nor say anything as she did this. He simply stood still, and waited for him to be signalled to move into the house. A house which seemed to be filled with fairly regular looking furniture, like you'd expect from a suburban house in any small community. There were also a selection of hats of dresses that were a few sizes too big, and in a floral theme that didn't seem like Scarcity would be caught dead in, hanging nearby too. It seemed to indicate someone else may be living here.

"I can imagine they may need some preparation time to uphold their end of the bargain, but I will go over the details with them when the merger have finished. A process which you are free to watch as much of, as the Stone Matron allows. The whole thing is rather steeped in precise rituals, so she may not be keen on onlookers, as it reaches the critical stages. I have my doubts she will let any of us see everything, yet what is open for viewing, I'm sure we could arrange for you to witness."

"And you're not worried that after all of this, they may try to deceive you, and not pay their share?"

"Sadly always a risk one takes when doing business, though I have a contingency plan ready, in case they decide that they are above paying their dues. This have been quite a heavy investment, and I do not think it unreasonable to expect the product I paid for, to then be denied me, no?"

"What kind of contingency?"

Scarcity did not answer this, but merely made her way further into the house, where eventually, they'd reach a sizable kitchen, wherein a robust mare in her greying years stood and were preparing a large tray of various biscuits, and assorted, organic fruit pieces, next to a tea pot and some cups.

"A lovely smell as always, Angie."

The mare turned and looked down on Scarcity, then came over to use one of her meaty legs, to embrace the antiques dealer. Scarcity would take it, and gently hug back the other mare, whilst Brick looked closely, and tensed his muscles. Nothing did happen, but he always had to prepare for something that might.

"For you? Ohnly de best, my frehnd."

She spoke with a deep voice, and an accent that sounded like she came from another country. Rosa had about three different ones in mind, but he needed to hear more, to make sure.

"A fortunate mare I am, to have you as one.

Angie, these are my guests. Sen, and his brother Lin. My new employee, Sub Rosa, and this is their peculiar companion, Omen."

"De vohn dat is sniffing de hats?"

"Indeed. Everyone present, this is Angle Cutter. Or Angie, as she prefers. A dear friend, and the one who maintains, and lives in this house. No need to be secretive around her. We go back some years."

======================================================================

@Widdershins @Sekel

On 2021-10-30 at 7:30 AM, Widdershins said:

"I-i don't r-really see the... the point of all this... this, uh, decorative colored food. It's-It's not like it's- it is needed for....

She she's not like MY mare, I don't own her or anything. I'm, I'm just with-with her not with-with-with her like I was...

It's not-"  His clawed paws minced the title floor beneath them. "It's not what other's think that I care about..."

He trailed off, lowering his voice. "Being with a pony... with anyone... is a... a Thing. A dragon has to be sure about what he claims."

"The candy? What, you never had a sweet tooth? Most beings like candy, as a little sweet in their lives, never hurt. Here, try something that tends to go over well with dragons."

She'd go and fetch a small bag from the store quickly, that were sitting on a high shelf. Benny followed it with intense eyes, and a certain hunger gleaming within, but he knew better than to try and snatch one. This wasn't for him.

The bag had about seven crystals, encased in home-made, crystalized caramel. Benny and Spike, were the primary ones who spend his coins on these, but other dragons tended to like it. A bit of sweet with their meal, that were of course, dangerous for non-dragons. One more reason it were on a high shelf, so no foal accidentally tried to get it.

She'd hand the bag to him, before moving on to what else the flustered dragon went on about. Lest Benny would do so first. Either way, she'd approach with a smile, and no judgements, as the dragon attempted to keep some pride up, whilst obviously being smitten. Aaah, the early days of finding a loved one. Awkward and sweet, all at the same time.

"Well, want my advise here? Just go in for it, and don't care about what others are saying. They're gonna have words, but they don't matter. How you two are feeling with each other is the most important thing. And if there's any sort of questions, about how it works with interspecies relationships, we can help you. We've done it for years."

==========================================================================

@Widdershins

"Aww, but look at you! Crafting, magic! A wandering, starving artist braving the unknown! Why I don't even know what an Ink is! Or how anyone would go about sucking up things or whatever you said! Look how capable you are!! Such gifts given to you that you carried with you unto life! Hay, my parent's didn't make mud for me!"

Cover Up didn't really know how to deal with nice comments, beyond just folks telling him that his art looked nice. And even then, he just kind of said *thank you* and moved on.

"It's uhm... N-Nothing, really. It was tradition in my town, that when someone got their cutie mark, they'd get a gift that would help them with that. I got mine from painting, so I got a brush. I'm sure Equestrians have that too in some ways. And they have a lot of really impressive, special talents. I just paint.

And uhm... I'm not starving. I know how to ration, when there are bad days."

He thankfully also knew well what sort of plants in nature that were edible, if not all that tasty, so that tended to help him a good deal too. Though of course, not all days were as... Fulfilling as others, he still wouldn't say he was a starving artist. He'd met others who had it far worse than him.

He'd wince once more, as a burning hoof got near him, yet it thankfully seemed to fizzle out, before he'd end up with a bald, and burnt patch on his back. How could a creature not realize they randomly got set on fire like this? It just seemed so unlikely that you could just gloss over something as massive as that. Kirins were certainly the most strange of all the races he had met, since leaving the ruins of his former home. A long leap, from when he had met a minotaur the first time, and he thought nothing else would manage to top such a creature. How wrong he had been then, and likely, he would be so again now, if he thought Kirins was the worst. He heard of draconequui after all, despite thankfully not running into Discord yet.

"Why we Kirins don't make anything! Or have magic! I mean, sure, weaving a house entirely out of green leaves is some practice but that's habit mostly. Finding a magical spring that stole our voices and dampened our emotions to the point of barely moving for several decades, now THAT was a historical feat! But that's exploration, stumbling upon what you need. It's events that happen, something we all agreed upon, had to happen anyways, no worrying about it."

Whet steamrolled out his life story in a battering of quick sentences in that overly talkative, uncontrolled expression alot of Kirins had a habit of. From his upbeat tone you wouldn't have thought he had given second thought to any of the events he rambled off, unless you had noticed the tense twinge that rattled through his hide down his flank. It was important life events, sure, but he made a point, often, of saying it wasn't anything to dwell on.

"...Well, I mean... yeah. Kirins do burst into flame. We do that. Kind of why we did the whole Spring of Eternal Silence thing. Most usually have better control over it then I do, but... um... th-that was part of our family. Uh, bloodline, heritage, whatever. It was needed. I needed... ...."

"You had your voices stolen? IS there more to that story? Like, why would so many go to visit a place, that would do such a thing? Did you fear your emotions rising that high, that the fire would be too dangerous, and thought it a worthwhile tradeoff, maybe? I'm s-sorry if it's a dumb, or personal question. I'm just curious, as it sounds like taking on a curse, and my culture have enough curses in it, to know that it shouldn't be taken lightly. I'm sure it made a lot of sense to do that for your kind, at the time.

Also, how uhm... Bad are the flames? I'm really hate to be burnt alive. Not that I'm saying you'd do it on purpose, sir. O-Of course not. Just uhm... Accidents happen, r-right?"

He were fidgetting a bit, but he really didn't mean anything bad with it. He just worried that if something did accidentally happen, that he might end up paying a harsh price for it, and had to know if he needed to take extra precautions.

From where Whett's hoof lay warm & comfortable over Cover Up's shoulders, if he had looked to his left at where the half-reptilian equine stood he would have seen his head tilting downward, away, his face just absolutely drained of all color and face wrenched seeing another time and filled with emotions.

A moment later his face would un-wilt, slowly tilt back upward in the few seconds' break and continue with much the same chipper tone of voice, but with a quaver hiding in it.

"... D-don't... be... s-s-so d-down on yourself, man."

His worry about himself, lasted about that long only though, as it seemed like the otherwise chipper Whett, were having a bit of a moment here. A bad one at that, as he seemed to be experiencing some kind of downer episode, so to speak. He appeared to get out of it again, but something were going on there, and it genuinely worried Cover Up. Maybe Whett had something really heavy weighing him down, that he struggled with? It wasn't nice going around with that. He knew.

"Uhm... Whett? Are you okay? I don't mean to pry, but you sounded a bit down yourself."

===============================================================================

@Kujamih @Starforce @Thunder Light

On 2021-10-29 at 12:37 AM, Kujamih said:

Light would quickly throw one of his shards inside Hammond's portal. this way he could easily analyze what's inside.

" okay now that's done with.... you made a shadow of myself I see.." Light gave it's focus to what the squirrel is up to.

" impressive work for a tiny squirrel." Light whispered behind the squirrels ear. 

" I too can make a clone of myself, but mine can talk and have colors." The Light Infront of the squirrel spoke.

" which one do you think is the real Light?" both Spoke.

tap.

the real Light tapped Hammond from its shoulders. but none of the Light that he is seeing touched him.

" it's the one that can touch you of course".

No shadow in there, would be looking like Light, even remotely. None of the countless amount of shadows that made the large, many-eyed mass pushing at the opening, to get a good look at the ponies there, even tried to. What little form they appeared to have at times, were constantly changing, so nothing remained for long.

As for which Light was the right one, Hammond would look around as he were poked, and tried to focus on where the real Light were. It might not be one of the two that he could see, yet he didn't know. SO, he'd sniff towards them, trying to judge by smell. And unless the clones contained some of his life energy within, he'd be able to tell they were fake. Though he had to be closer to the real one, to catch on to his smell. Likely stood invisible nearby though, so he'd find the smell, and then focus his gaze on the pony fully. If not, he'd just eventually stop trying, and jump over to poke the Light's one by one.

Inside the shadow realm, the eyes would be very interested in the crystal, and in the version of Light they could now see, circling around, and whispering in unknown tongues, with the multitude of words not said by mouths, but whispering in his mind.

It wouldn't take long, before the voices began to use the common tongue though. Rudimentary and crude, yet their message in the myriad of voices seemed to be the same:

"Magic makes whole. Master chose, we serve."

A few more things would come, but essentially, the *sets' of eyes, ranging from 1-12 per individual, offered to serve, in exchange for being made whole. Which would require magic. Light might not think this was all that tempting, and likely more alarming, but Molotov seemed like he were thinking on it, since the whispers reached him too.

====================================

@Thunder Light

Pop Rock would be moving away, slinking around in smaller side alleys and the like, and heading back towards the area in which the hospital were. Needle lived near there, so this would be her goal to reach. Since she didn't know she were being tracked by a ghost, she just wandered around and shook off eyes on her, like she regularly did. Not like many cared normally though. She were just a diamond dog, wandering around. Most barely thought her worth the time to look in her direction.

As for Sorrow, she'd see the hoof, and would give off a notable meep, before diving in, half of her body down in the container, and do hers to grab hold of, and pull out, what seemed to be Cimex. All the time, whilst silently begging that she were alive, and that whoever put her down here, hadn't killed her. She didn't deserve that kind of fate.

"Pleasepleasepleasebeokay!"

====================================================

@Starforce

On 2021-10-28 at 11:03 PM, Magnolia said:

"I wasn't aware this was even possible. I wonder what would happen if I could combine my magic into other things? We could make a name for ourselves with these kinds of things. I believe I know what our future path will be at least in terms of a viable career. We could make potions together and experiment with them as a way to benefit, and to sell them so we can profit off of it as well. This is astonishing, most certainly. To think that I did something so mundane, that it could be lesser known or not previously done at all. We have much to do, and much will be done." she said with glee. Rarely did Magnolia seem giddy but in this context? She most certainly was.

"We can try to see what a little spark of shadow could do in a lot of potions. Actually... Hold on a moment."

Using her magic, Zeehva would uncork the big bottle of Midas Tears, and then float a portion out, that's fit with the amount of a spoonful. She'd hold that up in front of Magnolia - after putting the cork back again, of course - and looks curiously at the mare.

"Try adding a little to this, and then we'll try putting that on the stone, and see if something changed. I'm fairly curious what it might do. Maybe it'd give the glimmer a lovely shade of glimmering purple? That would be amazing. The Night Guards, and Princess Luna's fans, would be nearly jumping over themselves to gain some of that.

This is going to be exciting. Just imagine what wondrous things may come of this. And what warning labels likely also have to be made. I can't imagine it will always go well."

As for what would happen here... She honestly didn't know, but she surely looked forward to it. And soon as Magnolia were ready, she'd add the mixed liquid to the stone, and then see what's happen.

(Your choice what happens. 100% free reigns)

• Brohoof 2

@Blitz Boom

Magnolia would add the mixed liquid down onto the stone. For a few moments nothing had happened but soon enough the stone began to change color. It turned a midnight blue with small stars within it. It was like the stone was a piece of the night sky. However what also happened is that the stone itself turned twice its size in a fraction of a second and solidified. With a poof sound indicating the transformation was over, indicating that it was done.

Magnolia rose an eyebrow and smiled. "Well would you look at that? It looks really interesting...its like a chunk of the night sky is right in front of us." she spoke and cautiously would touch the rock. Nothing happened. Then she held it in her hooves and turned it over a bit, looking at it rather intently before handing it to Zeehva.

@Blitz Boom @Thunder Light @Starforce

Light was actually more worried that Molotov is more interested on the whispers of the whisps. but soon had an idea. 

"Molotov... want to give it a try?" Light asked.

" oh shades from another portal, I offer you my magic through him, for traces of my magic course through his vanes."

Light offers Molotov to the shades to become their master.

little did Molotov knew that not only did Light just took away his injuries and ailments in his body, Light also implanted a decent amount of his magic within him. his purposes? unknown for sure, might be for emergency uses. nevertheless it was down right violating to say the least.

this way shades who asked light for magic are technically given magic of Light but in Molotov's body.

this way Light can observe safely if the shades are evil or not... he doesn't care for it's servitude to him but it's intentions.

so anything that happens to Molotov will be his judgement to the beings.....

plus if it all goes well Molotov would be more useful and less weak, is what Light's thoughts. forgetting that it might turn out badly for Molotov.

that all depends on Molotov's actions that is.

but if Molotov would only give a small hesitation and if it's easy to persuade him Light would give him a gentle push.

" go on Molotov it'll be good for you." 

meanwhile at the ruined hospital.....

"I wonder what your siblings are up to?"

Cali spoke to Blitz and Blue, while self healing herself.

" I'll be patched up in a minute or so. then we can catch up to them. I don't like the idea of leaving them alone with Light.... especially when I got some of the memories Light gave me...." 

@Blitz Boom

There were some doubts brewing behind Sen’s head, the kind that made him question Scarcity’s sincerity about not letting power get to her. No proof meant he couldn’t act on suspicions and doubt, but the way she responded to Rosa’s retort from earlier… it got him wondering if he made a mess of things. It takes skill to make a few words sound terrifying; few can pull it off, and the long’s spine shivered upon hearing her reply. 

The siblings followed Scarcity into the house, though knowing what just happened, they’d find themselves moving slower. They may not feel like they’re in danger, but there was hesitation in each step. Their movements were slowed, as if they were treading on thin ice and one wrong move could spell disaster for them. Earlier interactions with Scarcity were amicable, and even with the shady aspects known to them back then, those times didn’t feel this tense. Now? Every move could stir the hornet’s nest and lead them into a heap of trouble. 

23 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

"I can imagine they may need some preparation time to uphold their end of the bargain, but I will go over the details with them when the merger have finished. A process which you are free to watch as much of, as the Stone Matron allows. The whole thing is rather steeped in precise rituals, so she may not be keen on onlookers, as it reaches the critical stages. I have my doubts she will let any of us see everything, yet what is open for viewing, I'm sure we could arrange for you to witness."

"And you're not worried that after all of this, they may try to deceive you, and not pay their share?"

"Sadly always a risk one takes when doing business, though I have a contingency plan ready, in case they decide that they are above paying their dues. This have been quite a heavy investment, and I do not think it unreasonable to expect the product I paid for, to then be denied me, no?"

"What kind of contingency?"

“So long as our friends remain safe in the end, I’ll be satisfied with not seeing as much of the process. I’m just concerned about them, that’s all. Maybe even curious about what will they look like in their golem shells.”

“They had thoughts about having something close to their old bodies before. It’ll be interesting to see what that’ll look like when the process is done and how others will think about their appearances.” 

Once inside, the siblings would look at their surroundings. Houses still felt strange to be in despite already staying at Rosa’s place, but this one had a more lived-in feel to it. Suppose it would just be one of those thing that need time before getting comfortable in an environment like this. A cave or hut felt right because one would know where everything is, and whatever was needed was within the immediate vicinity. Homes like this were more comfortable and nicer-looking, but the size and layout gave a different feel. Touching anything in here was probably something they shouldn’t do, and that made things feel more restrictive. Once they were further in, they’d meet another new face with a peculiar accent.

“H…hello. Nice to meet you. Just a correction to Ms. Scarcity’s introductions… I’m Sen’s sister.” 

The longma’s uneasiness didn’t dissipate, though they still remembered their manners and bowed to Angie

“So, uh… this is a… nice house. It’s looks… cozy here.”

Awkward as far as small talk goes, but Sen didn’t quite get the idea of small talk in social situations like this. Making compliments seemed like something ponies would do to get a conversation going, even if he wasn’t sure which items he should be complimenting. All those years spent around ponies didn’t prepare him for this type of interaction.

@EQ_Theta

12 hours ago, EQ_Theta said:

“So long as our friends remain safe in the end, I’ll be satisfied with not seeing as much of the process. I’m just concerned about them, that’s all. Maybe even curious about what will they look like in their golem shells.”

“They had thoughts about having something close to their old bodies before. It’ll be interesting to see what that’ll look like when the process is done and how others will think about their appearances.” 

"There's no need to fret, darlings. The Stone Matron is the outmost professional, when it comes to matters such as this. If she signs off on a golem, it will be perfect, and to spec. This includes how it were that they wished to look.

As for my own involvement, I am a businessmare, first and foremost. I honor my deals, so as long as they do as well, my precautionary measures will be nullified, and any hold I have will have no effect. Think of me what you will, but I have never, and will never, cheapen my reputation, by cheating on a deal I make. Once the terms are set, I will fulfill my end to the letter, and only deviate, if my counterpart attempts to cheat their way out of paying the price we agreed upon.

Reputation is everything, darlings. The damage mine would take, if I began underhoofing things in such manners, would be disastrous. Distrust me if you will, but my word have substantial worth. And I intend to keep it that way."

Scarcity could take most things said to, and about her, with hardly anything resembling ire. Others would always talk after all, and she saw little reason to lose her cool over trivial things like that. However, the one thing that she did feel some ire about being questioned - regardless of her showing it or not - were her reputation as a businessmare. She had worked years to gain the one that she had, and she frankly felt a little insulted when her integrity were questioned like that. A deal made with her, would be fulfilled, with no additional strings attached, and that were it, lest the other party involved attempted to cheat their way out of their part, in which case, it the deal were null and void.

This too would be the case with the spirits, that were to gain golem forms. Scarcity had a trick up her sleeve, in case they attempted to deny her what they had bargained for, but if they did their part, she would render that trick obsolete, and that were it. She did not always do this, as most things were a simple matter of her then retracting payment, or deny handing over wares, yet this was a special matter. She had to give up a large sum of currency, materials that were not cheap either, and hand over two feathers, that would have been a substantial bargaining chip for other situations, back to the Stone Matron, to get this set in motion. Were the spirit's side of their deal upheld, it would prove a worthwhile investment of course, but if not, she stood with a monstrous loss, and no way to regain much from it. So yes, she felt a need to take extra precautions in this matter.

This were not just a simple deal after all. It were her future they were speaking about.

13 hours ago, EQ_Theta said:

“H…hello. Nice to meet you. Just a correction to Ms. Scarcity’s introductions… I’m Sen’s sister.” 

The longma’s uneasiness didn’t dissipate, though they still remembered their manners and bowed to Angie

“So, uh… this is a… nice house. It’s looks… cozy here.”

Scarcity let out a dainty little laughter, at Lin's correction.

"My apologies for that minor mistake, Lin. My mind appeared to have been elsewhere."

Meanwhile, Angie wouldn't bow like the longma, but instead raise a hoof, and bash it against her chest three times, before bowing her neck briefly.

"Is good to meeht you, comrahdes."

She'd then wave them towards the table, while she went and got hold of the tray of tea and biscuits again. The smell wafting from the box of tea leaves, as they got closer, would indicate that this were a selection of more fruity variants, such as raspberry, and some with mint.

"It's been a few months by now dear. How have you been?"

"Vehry good. De behries are grohwing nicely, and de flowers ahr smelling dihvine."

"So good to hear. It is always good to see you doing well."

Scarcity would pour herself a steaming hot, cup of tea, and pick some mint leaves for her own tea. A delightfully refreshing taste, in her opinion.

"Before Brick Wall, Angie were my bodyguard. I have nothing but good things to say of her, of course, yet when one feel the call to pursue other venues, those near you, should support that decision. She wished a calmer life, away from prying eyes, and this seemed a good place. Far off the radar, though the details of where exactly it is, is of less importance."

"Judging by the flora, and my assumption that these are all local plants, that have been used in the tea, I will assume the outskirts of Neighpon? Somewhere around the edge of the Charfall Valley, perhaps? The ponies of Neighpon tends not to live in natural areas like this, and the Kirin does not allow ponies to live in their vicinity either, due to fire hazards. The remaining forested areas tend to be lived in by the Kitsune, and no one is foolish enough to try that. Which leaves really, only the natural preserve of Charfall Valley. Neutral ground, in which no one is allowed to reside in, but only visit. However, the outskirts of it, have an area before it goes over into Neighponian city territory, where some housing are allowed. I see your dress and hat have floral patterns of crimson lotus's, which are local only yo Neighpon, so this would be my guess. Specifically... The west side, as it is further from the town, and allow for more privacy?"

Angie looked briefly stunned, then let out a bellowing laughter, and hit Rosa hard on the back. Yet in a friendly manner.

"Vehry good. But is ohn de East side. Like cahlm. Like pohnies too, though. Still imphressed."

====================================================

@Starforce

On 2021-11-04 at 1:42 AM, Magnolia said:

Magnolia rose an eyebrow and smiled. "Well would you look at that? It looks really interesting...its like a chunk of the night sky is right in front of us." she spoke and cautiously would touch the rock. Nothing happened. Then she held it in her hooves and turned it over a bit, looking at it rather intently before handing it to Zeehva.

"That's an interesting side effect. We'll need to test that on a larger scale, to see how it affects things. As well as likely test this rock, to find out if it just swells, like dough, or actually gained more mass. Does it weigh the same, far as you can tell?"

The color were utterly stunning, and the spread effect seemed to work the same, as this got a thick, spread layer covering it multiple times, but the size increase were unexpected. They had to try and sort out how long term this effect were, how the increase in size affected things, and on what sort of things that would work on. It were a stunning effect, no doubt about that, and it could be beneficial, in say, increasing the size of tiles too. But what if it also did that to ponies? Then they may suddenly have issues.

Hence, she'd try taking forth something else to test it on. That being a freshly snapped branch of a nearby bush, complete with a lot of foliage. Uncorking the flask, and getting another spoonful out, she'd await the application of the special ingredient, by Magnolia, before applying it. The bush would likely get full covered, like the large stone had earlier with the regular liquid, but they'd see if the increase would happen too, and if it would change the weight.

Been a long time since she had a reason to experiment with potions. This were getting her all pumped!

=============================================================

@Kujamih @Starforce @Thunder Light

On 2021-11-04 at 1:54 AM, Kujamih said:

"Molotov... want to give it a try?" Light asked.

" oh shades from another portal, I offer you my magic through him, for traces of my magic course through his vanes."

"Throwing me under the bus, are we? Aight, I'm not against the idea anyway. Sounds like an interesting proposition... So aight, what am I gonna have to do?"

"Pick one of my children, and form them with your magic. Envision them, as it flows through them."

The voice came out of nowhere, whispering on a cold breeze, from within the portal. A feminine voice, specifically, though with no indication of where it came from beyond in there.

"So like... Forming clay? Aight, think I can do that. Who's that speaking though?"

The shadows answered that, as they all began chanting the same word, four times, before they started to swirl around, to let him see many, many varied kinds and amounts of eyes. As for the word? It were *Mother*.

It wouldn't take long though, before Molotov saw the one he wanted. A shade getting somewhat near for a brief moment, yet being one he' wander through, and snatch up in the air right away. One of those with twelve eyes, which were just what he wanted, since he had just the thing in mind for making one of these into.

"Oh, you're gonna be perfect, lil one."

He started to use his magic, before suddenly, a pale aura came from nowhere, and engulfed his horn. The voice from earlier then, came back.

"One of my children, for one master. Form with your own magic."

The aura would help filter away Light's influence, as having mixed magic like that, would confuse the child. There needed to be one master, and that were it. Light would have to make his own deal, if he were able. As for whatever creature were blocking his magic, she still didn't show, but doing this must mean she were powerful. Likely not one he'd want to try and anger.

The voice would focus entirely on Molotov now, and guide him, as his magic poured from his horn, and into the shade, slowly giving it form. First pudgy and weak, then slowly getting firmer, sprouting legs, then more legs, then- You get the picture.

In the end, he'd lower down to the ground, a creature that's slowly, and cautiously walk out of the gate, and move over to Hammond. The two meeting face to face, and the squirrel moving a paw over the fuzzy exterior of the creature.

Molotov had made a glistening dark, pale-eyed, foal-sized spider. His fascination with the creatures really should've made this a given.

Spider Big Hairy Red Eyes 75cm - Party Nutters

(imagine this, but with more eyes)

"Well ain't you a gorgeous specimen, of the Northern Ice-Oak Spider? Y'know, I think I'm gonna call you Powder Puff. How's that sounding?"

"Power... Puff."

The voice whispered from the spider's mind, and into theirs. Feminine, and chittery, which in fairness, might be a lil bit creepy for some. If the spider larger than Blitz didn't already get you nervous.

As for the aura on Molotov's horn, it were gone now, and Puff began to actually look confused. Something felt off about Molotov. Like a part of someone else were there within him. Someone like... That pony, that she'd then turn to look at with curious eyes.

"...Two... Masters?"

"I wonder what your siblings are up to?"

"Molotov is doing helpy things. I just know it, hehe."

Blitz bounced in place as she said this, with a big grin on her face.

As for the hospital, they had jumped out an open window, and there were a few scorch marks in this room. Tussled were a better word than ruined. And then, only in this room.

" I'll be patched up in a minute or so. then we can catch up to them. I don't like the idea of leaving them alone with Light.... especially when I got some of the memories Light gave me...." 

"You think big bro's gonna get in trouble? *gasp* We gonna find him then! Get better fast, okays Cali?"

Blitz applied her own remedy booster, by hugging Cali as tightly as she could, whilst attempting to push happy thoughts on her. Probably didn't do a thing, but she were trying.

• Brohoof 1

39 minutes ago, Blitz Boom said:

As for the aura on Molotov's horn, it were gone now, and Puff began to actually look confused. Something felt off about Molotov. Like a part of someone else were there within him. Someone like... That pony, that she'd then turn to look at with curious eyes.

"...Two... Masters?"

@Blitz Boom @Thunder Light @Starforce

the spider would look at empty space when she said her lines. but that empty space would reply to the spider.

" if you respect me do not look at me directly when I specifically don't want to be seen..." Light's Voice calmly said, but his tone has weight and authority in it. one who has weak will might fear his tone.

47 minutes ago, Blitz Boom said:

Blitz applied her own remedy booster, by hugging Cali as tightly as she could, whilst attempting to push happy thoughts on her. Probably didn't do a thing, but she was trying.

" oh sweetie... this makes me want to stay sick forever now hihihi..."

Cali hugged back at Blitz.

" okay that made me feel better! Let's go!"

Cali would then put Blitz on her back to ride along and tag Blue to join with them.

• Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom

It had been a week since Ginger had started staying with the theater changelings and her brother was coming to visit.

Howl had to double check that he was in the right place "this can't be the right place... it looks so...rundown..." he muttered. 

he walked over to the door and knocked with a polite little knock, he wasn't even sure anyone would answer.  

@Blitz Boom

On 2021-11-06 at 5:43 AM, Blitz Boom said:

"There's no need to fret, darlings. The Stone Matron is the outmost professional, when it comes to matters such as this. If she signs off on a golem, it will be perfect, and to spec. This includes how it were that they wished to look.

As for my own involvement, I am a businessmare, first and foremost. I honor my deals, so as long as they do as well, my precautionary measures will be nullified, and any hold I have will have no effect. Think of me what you will, but I have never, and will never, cheapen my reputation, by cheating on a deal I make. Once the terms are set, I will fulfill my end to the letter, and only deviate, if my counterpart attempts to cheat their way out of paying the price we agreed upon.

Reputation is everything, darlings. The damage mine would take, if I began underhoofing things in such manners, would be disastrous. Distrust me if you will, but my word have substantial worth. And I intend to keep it that way."

“The spirits gave their word, and given how they were the ones to convince us to accept, they know the risks and they’ll stick to the agreement. I can only assume they’ve had similar dealings before, but they’d know that better than us.”

Sen recalled the conversation he had with the orb’s spirits, having mentioned their history and that of the ordeal that lead to them being in the state they are currently in. Everything leading up to the moment their kind going extinct was a race to find a solution, at least one that meant their survival. If there was a time they became desperate enough to turn to less-than-legal means, that moment would’ve been it. The longma wouldn’t pretend to know or understand the events around it, but it was clear relying on something like encasing their spirits in an information repository was their only solution. It worked, but their success didn’t come without cost. 

Perhaps their newly gained freedom would have them strive for a new purpose, but if Lin remembered anything from their last conversation, the truth was much more complicated. Some wanted to relish in their separation, while others only wished to rest. That was a choice she couldn’t make, and there was no telling if their plans would change. If anything, they’d at least get to retain aspects of themselves, possibly including their magic. The deal with Scarcity included that part. 

On 2021-11-06 at 5:43 AM, Blitz Boom said:

Scarcity let out a dainty little laughter, at Lin's correction.

"My apologies for that minor mistake, Lin. My mind appeared to have been elsewhere."

“That’s alright, Ms. Scarcity. No harm done.”

“I am curious about something. If it’s alright, maybe you could answer this, Angie. What’s it like being a bodyguard for Ms. Scaricty? No need to get into specifics. Just what you are able to tell us.”

Seemed like there is an example of an employee for Scarcity here, and she’s enjoying a quiet life if what the siblings were seeing here indicated anything. It may be something the mare intended to use to convince them that working for her would have benefits, but showing only just enough to paint a positive picture. Or perhaps Scarcity had some good qualities in her once they could look past her profession and word choice that got the group thinking otherwise. Maybe it would be best to see the outcomes in the future, immediate and distant. 

@Blitz Boom

KARMIC FATE & ATZY

"Thanks, I guess, for calling me shiny," Atzy said nervously as she beheld the filly. She could talk to Karmic and Enzo comfortably enough without worry but talking to this filly? For whatever reason, she couldn't contain her nervousness. "Fireworks? Fireworks. Fireworks is a funny word, isn't it?" she asked Blitz with a small chuckle.

@Blitz Boom

TWILIGHT SPARKLE

"This should simply remove Cherish from her magic stick and let her inhabit my castle. Are you saying there's something I'm overlooking, Miss Manetid? Like a footnote or a warning or something?" Twilight questioned as she began looking the spell over properly in the spell book, leaning in close to make sure she didn't miss a word on the page.

@Blitz Boom

AURORA LIGHTS

"Maybe we should've just taken the path away from this castle," Aurora grumbled, having seen too much chaos today to really react to the Draconequus shifting forms out of will.

@Blitz Boom

DAZZLE GLEAM

Dazzle was unsure of what came over her but when the shiny bit was put away, she shook her head a bit violently with some electricity arcing through the scales under her hair. "I have .... that was a very new feeling," Dazzle told Long Stare and quickly followed her out of the home. "I have never experienced that .. what did you say it was? Hoarding? I've never exactly experienced that before. But as for my parents, they're in that desert on the other side of the Everfree from here. I don't know if that's another country or what but it's where I remember them being. Hopefully Scarcity has some answers for me about them."

@Widdershins& @Blitz Boom

DAWN STREAK

"Y-Y-You think we, uh, th-th-that is ... there's just ... we crashed into each other and I took him home for a bit! That d-d-d-doesn't mean we're t-t-together, does it!?" Dawn questioned, unable to stop from being flustered despite actually nuzzling into Kaltrops. While it was nice to do that to the dragon, his outburst made her quietly think things through and had been thinking them while Pop and Benny talked with her dragon. "If um ... dragon and ... a pony ... it works well for you two ... that is. I d-d-don't think ... uh .... m-m-maybe it could work for us?"

@Blitz Boom
Surprisingly enough, Ruby would be the less mean one this time, though less mean didn't mean nice "I hope you realize Marley that usually at this point if you'd still be alive, the only thing coming out of me would be straight insults if even that, I don't usually pester or listen lesser beings like yourself." "Even considering the opportunity of business, it's not you I would suck up to if I felt need to do so." "Take it as you will, but you are one of the few insects I respect enough to listen your thoughts." It turns out that when Ruby was being genuine, she was in some ways even more demeaning, she felt she needed to make this clear because as blind as she may have seemed for others' feelings, she did know the more emotional beings had their limits too, and considering what Marley knew, it was for now better to keep him away from that limit, it would be inconvenient to have to kill him. 

Charir meanwhile just sat on the top of the wagon like he had done when they had been heading towards Ruby's house, he didn't understand what was being said, but he got the general feeling of the conversation, though he didn't do anything, since it was exactly what he'd expect, besides the fact that it ever got this far that is, since he still found it odd that Ruby was so friendly with the two others.

Ruby changed the topic "You mentioning Fluttershy brought up a question I have been wondering a little, what was it like here before the elements?, How did Equestria defend itself between the disappearance of the previous protectors and gathering of the current ones, you are old enough to have been here." this came less from curiosity about ponies and more from point of view of 'could have I destroyed everything if I had been bit earlier?' , it was obviously addressed for Leviathan. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
"I can try to lead you there at some point, but can't promise anything, the exact location has fused with all the other memories of weird happenings around the forest." it wasn't a location specific memory, as the location itself had no effect on the event, thus it had never really stuck to his memory. 

"You are probably right, though I never even considered the fact that the bat ponies would probably need their entirely own system for nightly business." it made sense, it just had never crossed his mind "But then again, I only know one of their kind, and he is a loner, and doesn't talk much, in fact, he's mute I think." and 'knowing' him also was a slight overstatement, as Scarecrow had merely observed the pony. "Or was, as you can probably guess at this point, I don't know when it was when I last saw him, could have been a week ago, or hundred years ago." there had been times when someone he had seen had actually died a while ago when they came up in conversation with someone

----------------------------------------------

"It can be only guessed where that land may have ended up, but if it did end up here somewhere, it raises a fascinating complication, as it would mean there's potentially a pair of exact copies of a whole species in this world." Solar stated, though he didn't necessarily believe it to be case, mostly because one would think that if a whole mountainous continent suddenly appeared somewhere, there would be some kind of historical documentation about it, there was also the question of, if it did come here, why isn't this world as unstable? He found it more likely that it went somewhere else. (for the record, it did not come in this Equestria)

"And for how long for the day that our world eventually meets its end? My uneducated calculation is that it can't be much more than five centuries from the year I last was in the world, assuming nothing speeds it up or slows it down." "But that doesn't mean it can't happen during our time here, as there's no sure way to know how long ago it is when we got taken away from that world, sure, I know how long I have been here, but there's no way to be sure if my travel here was an instant or if it took several millennia."  "What happened to this world's old protectors proves there's somewhere where time doesn't pass, most likely outside the worlds as we understand them, and when you consider that one of my weapons appeared here a week later than I did, it could be we were in that timeless space for unknown length of time."  Trox got curious "What did happen to the protectors here?" "They disappeared for thousand years and came back without aging a day." "ah"

Sheska was the one to respond Onache's question "Only reason I don't rip his head off is because I can't." Trox continued from that "You can consider this a hesitant truce, we may not trust him, but the guards are...were not liars, they didn't need to lie, so while doubtful of his motivations, if he says he won't blast our heads off the moment we turn away, he probably won't." "If I wanted to kill you, I'd have done so in the hospital."  the horrifyingly cold way he said it made it sound genuine, and it also reminded everyone that while he was doing his best to better himself, he could still be that heartless killer he was trained to be. "Besides, even if I still served Daybreaker, you'd be a terrorist in enemy's land, enemies of my enemy, I would most likely give you weapons and send you do your thing." the kobolds gave each other the 'a good point'-look "And as much as I hate to admit it, he could be some use with all that knowledge in his head." Solar offered a hoof for a shake of peace, but as response he got a deadly look from Sheska and she said in surprisingly intimidating voice "Don't touch me.", it was so unexpected coming from the small kobold that Solar actually took a step back, the tension jumped high for a moment, but the air relaxed again as Trox gently pulled Sheska behind himself, seemingly also bit surprised by her reaction, and he looked more concerned than angry.

@Sekel

"It's even funnier when used!"

Blitz would use her horn, and pull out something from her tail. A small, multicolored, spiked ball, with a fuse in. And without even explaining what it did, she'd light an ember at the tip of her horn, and light up the fuse. When it was about halfway, she'd then send it flying towards the sky, with a happy *yeeeeey* sound. It'd explode into a glittering shower of colors, covering an area of the sky about the size of Enzo.

"See? Fireworks make happy. *giggle* I'm Blitz Boom. Who're you? And why are you so shiny? *gasp* Is this how changelings do fashion?"

===============================================================

@Sekel

"Krrkxhxx. It's Drone. And I don't know what you can do, princess. I just know few can harness death, without it hurting themselves. Maybe your tomes help you, but that is your choice to make."

"I'm not letting a necromancer anywhere near her majesty, so forget it, if you're talking about bringing one in. Your majesty? You're clearly wise, with all these books. If you trust in your own skills for this, then I will too."

"I g-guess that makes sense. So uhm... Well, if the books show how it's done right, and you're sure you can follow it, then I'll trust in you too, Twilight."

=============================================================

@Sekel

"Nah, you would've ended up in Ponyville. Where's the fun in that?"

Anomaly would snap her tail, and the table would spin around rapidly. When it stopped, there's be a bunch of various food stuff on it. All looking pretty good, though oddly colored. As the liquid hadn't killed any of them, Happy for once, just shrugged and went over to try some bee-striped hay cookies.

"Pretty good. Some sorta honey?"

"Yep. From my very own type of bee too, straight from my island. No worries, there's none of them here, so they can't feed you to their young."

==========================================================

@Sekel

"Hoarding is a dragon thing. Again, I don't understand it, but it involves an urge to just own a lot of shiny things. I'm guessing from your reaction, that you're feeling it? Maybe you should speak with Spike one of these days then. He's been there. He'll understand it better, and maybe is able to help with the urge."

Stare would Get herself ready, and then lead them outside. The path tot he inn wasn't long, yet still, she wondered if something could happen. Such as what were going on, which were the sight of a sphinx in the middle of the town square, holding a filly, and seemingly laughing. The volume were lower now, but he appeared to still be pleased, and that... W-Were his armaments made of bone?! O-Oh dear.

"*meep* I-I uhm... D-Don't know what to do here. I've never... W-What's a sphinx doing here?"

=================================================================

@Sekel @Widdershins

"That alone won't make you a couple, no. But the way you act around another, makes it hard to miss that you do feel an attraction for one another. You wouldn't be so flustered otherwise, and he wouldn't get so protective. It's cute."

"And it toally works. But you're gonna have to just come to terms with a few things. One being that you won't be able to breed, far as we know anyway. And then there's the uh... Time thing. You have to try and just live in the here and now, instead of focusing on that. It's a thing that you can't really get away from, but you don't have to make that control your lives, or deter you.

Is there any sort of questions you have right now, that we can answer? We've tried the ups and downs, so we'll probably be able to answer most of them."

================================================================

@GingerLightning

"Hello."

The voice would come from above him, and if he looked, he'd see a changeling pop her head out from the place above the door, where she had stood. She had a paint brush in her hooves, and were apparently, about to give the exterior a layer of a wine-red color. Or start on it, anyway. The whole building still needed a lot of paint.

"My name's Bling. Anything I can help you with?

Oooh. You wouldn't happen to be Howl, would you? Ginger's been telling stories about somepony that looked like you."

============================================================

@Catpone Cerberus

1 hour ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Surprisingly enough, Ruby would be the less mean one this time, though less mean didn't mean nice "I hope you realize Marley that usually at this point if you'd still be alive, the only thing coming out of me would be straight insults if even that, I don't usually pester or listen lesser beings like yourself." "Even considering the opportunity of business, it's not you I would suck up to if I felt need to do so." "Take it as you will, but you are one of the few insects I respect enough to listen your thoughts."

"I would be worried if you did attempt to suck up to me, as you put it, Ruby. It isn't befitting someone as yourself, to grovel before anyone."

A compliment were not something that Marley had expected. And while it were still insulting too, considering how Ruby were, it did manage to still comer across as a net positive comment. Something he honestly had not expected from her, but he appreciated the kindness. As such, he'd then in turn, give her a compliment back. Though it were not simply words. She were a clearly capable being, so it wouldn't be right for her to lower herself to the standard, of begging for something, from anyone.

"Your words are appreciated though. You have my gratitude."

"She's not wrong either. And I don't really have anything against you myself. It's just entertaining to tease you."

"I am led to believe that to be part of being a wind dragon. I hope your focus will soon be set upon another."

Alright, they were going on a pretty good level here. Sure they weren't like, best friends forever now, and were about to embark on a long friendship trip, where they really talked out about their emotions. But they were on a more understanding level now. It were probably as good as they'd come, barring something miraculously happening.

2 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Ruby changed the topic "You mentioning Fluttershy brought up a question I have been wondering a little, what was it like here before the elements?, How did Equestria defend itself between the disappearance of the previous protectors and gathering of the current ones, you are old enough to have been here." this came less from curiosity about ponies and more from point of view of 'could have I destroyed everything if I had been bit earlier?' , it was obviously addressed for Leviathan. 

"Honestly? Most of the really bad sorts, didn't come back before the elements returned. What sort did pop up, could usually be dealt with by the ponies themselves, sending some guards. Or their Princess Celestia, blasting it away. Most of the nasty things didn't pop in before the elements came back. Sometimes I wonder if they attract the really bad individuals, or if the elements doesn't activate until it's starting to become a dire time in Equestria? Hard to say.

That being said, some nasties did come around now and again, above the normal paygrade. The ponies sometimes got help with them, as they started to affect other territories, like the Dragon Isles. Other times, individuals would pop up, proclaiming themselves heroes, and deal with it. Most of the time, the treats tended to cause carnage, and them mysteriously vanish though. No witnesses to anything happening. They don't like to talk about it, but I've heard murmurs now and again, about the, thinking Celestia had th things dragged away, and made sure there weren't anyone around to prove it. Or that it were something she had unleashed, maybe unwittingly, and didn't want to face scrutiny over it.

Dunno what the truth is. I've rarely been in the area where something started up. Were there once a few centuries back, when a flock of bugbears invaded in the west of Equestria though. I decimated them, and as a thanks, the town gave me a symbolic, golden key. I took the mayors hat instead. I could see it mattered a lot more to him, and he wasn't in a position to deny it to me.

You ever had issues with large, special monsters where you're from, Ruby?"

================================================================================

@Catpone Cerberus

"We have met the one, called Starcaller, remember? We delivered the griffon, whom had been turned to stone, to him. Yet I have seen them on occasion, during the night, fluttering about. Always too far for me to reach, and I did not want to disturb them, so I've yet to approach them properly. They seemed to enjoy the night though.

As for the feline counterpart to Ceron, it did not hurt to ask, if the location were ne you remembered. If it is blended together too much, you needn't think of it further. I'll ask the animals, and hear if they know of something large, feline, and with two heads. The last part I believe, will lower the amount of options there may be. Usually the only ones they speak of with two heads, are the chimera. Though even then, most claim they have three, as the tail appears to have one too.

*sigh* Such a strange situation. Though I feel as if I say this nearly daily, after reaching these shores. Equestria is a wondrous, yet complicated land."

She'd wander on, down this street, until she noticed another which branched from this, that appeared to have more life to it. A place of clothes and accessoires, maybe? Most she saw wander there, wore something, as they exited one of various shops. One of the more prominent, looking rather glamorous.

"I find it odd how some ponies wear clothes, yet not all do so. Were it colder I would understand, but much of that hardly seems like it would provide heat.

I wonder if it is like birds, who preens themselves, and try appearing the most gleaming of them all, to find a mate? Do you think this is the intent, Scarecrow? If so, it seems a lot are lonely. And that this is a thing for both males and females. Maybe the colors corresponds with whom their desired mate are, or what traits they seek?"

The obvious answer were of course, that some just liked it, or were fashionable. But this wasn't a thing in the same way, where Lyriel came from, so she were trying to understand this, as if the ponies were animals as well. And of course, she were discussing it, with one whom likely didn't know either, so her answers might well be scarce.

===========================================================================

@Catpone Cerberus

5 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"It can be only guessed where that land may have ended up, but if it did end up here somewhere, it raises a fascinating complication, as it would mean there's potentially a pair of exact copies of a whole species in this world."

"It would likely have been noted, but it is a fascinating train of thoughts nonetheless. We never know, how things like this may end up. As said, I have no interest in going to seek this, but if I do hear something, least I may have some context for it now."

It were one of those things, where you just waited to see if something would happen, rather than go find out if it were. It seemed a waste of time to go and waste her life on a simple theory, with no real connection to her own life. If she heard something, she'd recall this, but otherwise, this were as flimsy as a fairy tale. Hardly something worth chasing, in any capacity.

"And for how long for the day that our world eventually meets its end? My uneducated calculation is that it can't be much more than five centuries from the year I last was in the world, assuming nothing speeds it up or slows it down." "But that doesn't mean it can't happen during our time here, as there's no sure way to know how long ago it is when we got taken away from that world, sure, I know how long I have been here, but there's no way to be sure if my travel here was an instant or if it took several millennia."  "What happened to this world's old protectors proves there's somewhere where time doesn't pass, most likely outside the worlds as we understand them, and when you consider that one of my weapons appeared here a week later than I did, it could be we were in that timeless space for unknown length of time."  Trox got curious "What did happen to the protectors here?" "They disappeared for thousand years and came back without aging a day." "ah"

"I've heard of those. Not where they went, but their return. I assumed they had merely been taken from their own time, and dragged to this one. So in their own time, they simply vanished, and it appeared as if they were gone for hundreds, if not thousands of years. I know time manipulating magic is a thing, even if this is more severe, than anything I have personally heard, or seen. I suppose, they may have been in a sub dimension, or such thing, for a while though.

I do not envy those who studies these things. Merely speculating, is making me dreary of the subject. But I suppose, you may have a point, that it is best to think of preparations, in case something does happen to cross over, which seems a far bigger danger, than what have thus far. I am assuming your claim then is, that you are helping the guards in this time, do so? You must have given them something, to wander among them with such relative ease."

Possibly weapons, or some degree of treasure too. Surely he didn't just go tot he castle, explained thing, and then the princesses merely went *Sounds okay. But since you're still technically a guard, get to work.*. That would be ludicrous. Surely even Equestrians wouldn't be this careless.

...If they were, it just made Chrysalis's constant failure to defeat them, even more embarassing.

Sheska was the one to respond Onache's question "Only reason I don't rip his head off is because I can't." Trox continued from that "You can consider this a hesitant truce, we may not trust him, but the guards are...were not liars, they didn't need to lie, so while doubtful of his motivations, if he says he won't blast our heads off the moment we turn away, he probably won't." "If I wanted to kill you, I'd have done so in the hospital."  the horrifyingly cold way he said it made it sound genuine, and it also reminded everyone that while he was doing his best to better himself, he could still be that heartless killer he was trained to be. "Besides, even if I still served Daybreaker, you'd be a terrorist in enemy's land, enemies of my enemy, I would most likely give you weapons and send you do your thing." the kobolds gave each other the 'a good point'-look "And as much as I hate to admit it, he could be some use with all that knowledge in his head." Solar offered a hoof for a shake of peace, but as response he got a deadly look from Sheska and she said in surprisingly intimidating voice "Don't touch me.", it was so unexpected coming from the small kobold that Solar actually took a step back, the tension jumped high for a moment, but the air relaxed again as Trox gently pulled Sheska behind himself, seemingly also bit surprised by her reaction, and he looked more concerned than angry.

The angry outburst actually drew them some attention, as a changeling drone would come around the corner, sniffing the air, whilst heading in their direction. His tongue were in the last motion of licking around his lips, as he smelled a heaping helpful of dinner here.

A single glare from Onache however, halted his step, and he'd scuttle backwards, with his head held low. He might not know who this were, but the aura of a queen were unmistakable. Much as he could taste the delicious anger flowing through the air here, with more than enough to spare for him to get filled, without harming the pony, he would not cross the queen in their midst. He were hiveless, not suicidal.

A small smirk did briefly show on Onache's face, as he went out of sight, and flew off again. It had been some time since she had seen other behave like this, under her gaze. She had missed that somewhat, but she supposed, this were going to be a rare treat, and she simply had to accept that. Accursed reformation sometimes...

"As close to a truce as one can get, considering the circumstances. Though I disagree on being unable to tear his head off. You simply need to know where to start, and then apply enough force. Or crush him beneath something, such as a boulder. Or a building. There were plenty of things one could throw at another, or tear off, via telepathy.

Unpleasantries and threats aside, I think we now have a basic understanding, among our group. However, it is also time for you to leave. You're upsetting her, and she would do best in having some time to cool off. You already know how to find us, so there is little to no need, for you to remain here constantly. Be on your way, and fulfill what tasks the princesses considers valuable, for their guards."

She considered simply cooling off Shaska herself, but she were so far, thinking it best not to interfere with her mind, as things were still on shaky grounds. If she escalated further, she might well have to invade her mind, and defuse this, but it would be a last resort. It seemed like it might cause some friction, even if she could justify doing so, towards the kobold.

=========================================================================

@EQ_Theta

19 hours ago, EQ_Theta said:

“That’s alright, Ms. Scarcity. No harm done.”

“I am curious about something. If it’s alright, maybe you could answer this, Angie. What’s it like being a bodyguard for Ms. Scaricty? No need to get into specifics. Just what you are able to tell us.”

"Was vehry nice. Stand around, look toff. Easy job. Few is dumb enough, to try and heet her. Those who doo, geht hoof in face.

But I gets bored, yes? Is good at job, yet gehting tired of being just brooht."

"You were always more than that to me, Angie. Your retirement haven't changed that."

"You wehl alwayhs be my freend too, comrahde. But I wahnted some peece. Find nice stahlion, move to country side, yes? Scarcity, she help me. Find me a naice plahce, wehr I can grow plants, and have cahlm life."

"And talking about stallions. I heard a little bird talking about a certain spa pony that's taken a favorite client."

"Even this fahr, you heer much, my frehnd. He is nice stahlion. Wehl see how it gohs, yes?

But now I ask, comrahdes. who are yu? Vat work yu do? She say, you make portals. Dat true?"

"Yes."

Omen would come over, and prove her point, by opening three around her. Three sets, of which eyes looked out, and gazed upon them. Though there also seemed to be another one open in the distance... Maybe it were Hammond? Or to some other world, potentially. There were plenty of options, and all that were really seen, were an opening of light, in the otherwise dark realm, were a lot of the formless siblings seemed to be waving around.

This did not seem to worry Angie, who simply took a cup of tea - dried berries and a mint leaf - and took a dainty sip, you wouldn't expect from a mare like her. Not if you judged purely by first impressions, at least.

"Fascinating, isn't it? Such ample transportation options. And the only caveat, are a minor trip through a non-violent dimension. As long as Mother is not made to feel angry towards you. I told you of her. Their creator, whom I have yet to see in person.  One day perhaps, that will change though. She does sound like she'd be a fascinating being to meet."

=====================================================================

@Kujamih @Thunder Light @Starforce

On 2021-11-05 at 11:35 PM, Kujamih said:

" if you respect me do not look at me directly when I specifically don't want to be seen..." Light's Voice calmly said, but his tone has weight and authority in it. one who has weak will might fear his tone.

"Yes... Master."

Puff's voice were still tasting the words, getting used to having them. Even if she did not speak with a mouth, there were so many things now to think of, and words to put in context. She had gotten an array of them, during the process that gave her form, and they were still settling in. As were she with her body, as she began to move around with cautious steps.

She made sure though, first and foremost, not to look at her second master. He had given her an order, and she were determined to follow it. It appeared that though his magic had not been part of the process, it's presence in Molotov, made her believe they were both her masters.

On 2021-11-05 at 11:35 PM, Kujamih said:

" okay that made me feel better! Let's go!"

Cali would then put Blitz on her back to ride along and tag Blue to join with them.

"Yey! Justice Riders, to the rescue!"

She'd float a smoke bomb out of her tail, and hold it in her teeth, with a big grin on her head. Her horn would even start to light up a small ember at the tip, in preparation for moving along, now that she were riding Cali. Time for the hero and her mighty steed, to save the world once more! Or at least her big bro.

And she'd definitely throw the smoke bomb down, lit and all, the second she saw them. Regardless of how it looked.

====================================================================================

@Zoom Jetstream

Woah... Was that a sphinx?

Jelly were looking up at the sphinx with big eyes. She were still a few blocks away, but a sphinx landing in the middle of the street, and then laughing? That was really hard to miss. Especially since he were taller than most of their houses.

She simply Had to go and see what this one was like!

As her wings were feeling a little sore right now, after gym class earlier, where she had gotten a ball hitting her on a bad angle, she'd run. Taking across the street as quick as her little hooves would take her, whilst her toolbelt jingled ever so slightly. A gift from her parents, so that she'd be ready for many situations. Had a flashlight, some bandages, a small roll of gauze, etc. Whatever she might need, wherever she went. Even were a compartment for small square sandwiches, or biscuits. The latter of which she had there now, for snacks.

She'd rush down the streets she were still getting used to, keeping an eye on the sphinx as she did so, and hoping he'd stay there for a while, since she really wanted to go and look at this one closer. When ever would she get this chance again, right?

• Brohoof 3

@Blitz Boom

"Feels about twice as heavier, seems as though that the size increase is also proportional to the size and density of it. Let's try it out on this branch here..." Magnolia droned off in her word slightly as she poured the liquid as it was previously down onto the branch. It took a few seconds before anything would happen before the branch's form seems to change form once again. It gets twice as large and it has the same starry night texture to it. However the way it transformed seemed to be slower and more method. Organic, if you could call it that. 

"How interesting...what do you think of this?" Magnolia asked Zeehva. 

@Blitz Boom

"Tack så mycket. Min syster och jag arbetade mycket hårt på detta spa. Vi är så glada över att få dessa tjänster till Equestria," the spa pony smiled.  Her ear perked up as a familiar accented voice called out from another part of the spa.  Work was never done, even when a large unicorn is in need of scolding.  Too happy to find a fellow pony from the northern countries, her anger toward Minty had disappeared.  It was time for the spa pony, and the party in general, to finally part ways.  "Tack för att du kom. Njut av resten av din dag. Kom gärna igen!," the spa pony bid farewell and departed to get back to the pony she was working with before Minty's apperance.

With the spa pony's departure, the group could focus in on the bauble Lily produced to check in on a counterpart group in Harrowmark.  Heralds to the changes to come as everything was based on the pace of the ponies in the bauble.  A pace that had quickened greatly from the last when Rising saw them and not through this bauble, but a mirror not too long ago.  For those in attendance, this was Dawn and Grace's first time even getting a glimpse of the country they'd been speaking so much off today.  Not that it was much more than a traveling party in a hurry to arrive somewhere.

"That shuffles my time table around a little," Dawn concluded.  She now needed to get Rising his appropriate wardrobe for the ceremony, have him meet the Princesses and prepare for the opening of a long distance portal with just a couple of hours tops.  The twin could feel he was craving a nap right now, but there was no time for that.  Getting Rising a coffee along the way would have to work for now.  As if on que the shiny stallion in question let free a small yawn.  Sometimes being too relaxed just wants one to nap.

Dawn became momentarily distracted when Lily climbed out of the mud bath and cleaned herself to reveal the silky coat caused by the special mud.  "You look absolutely ravishing, Lily," Dawn admired.  "Trust the mud," Grace agreed with a slight chuckle.   Stretching as she climbed off the massage table and taking to the air in a hover off the floor, "I'll head home to prepare for the trip, along with collect your father.  I'll see you all soon," Grace bid farewell.  Dawn ignited her horn and in a rainbow flash, Grace had been teleported away.  "I'll meet you in Canterlot," Minty bowed her own farewell.  Minding the spa's request of course and walking herself outside.  The crack of lightning was still audible from the distance to mark Minty's departure.

"And now our turn," Dawn ignited her horn.  "Joy," the detective dreuled.  Forgoing a trip through That Place, the unicorn opted again for the basic teleportation.  Zipping herself, Rising and Lily back across Equestria to Manehattan. 

@Blitz Boom

Sorrow doesn't have to worry much as Cimex has a clear and stable pulse, her chest moving in and out. She's alive!

However, it doesn't mean she got out without injuries. While her head came off fine, the ropes were bound too tight they dig into her hooves, green blood oozing out slowly.

Razor became curious as they went to an area near the hospital he and his living companions previously visited. The diamond dog probably lives here, but he still has to make sure to track her down till she met her destination.

@Illiad Easle @Kujamih

---

Despite knowing she's not in immediate danger, Luna kept her distance from them. A Discordian? A creature created by Discord of disharmony? She didn't like the sound of that, she did not stop Molotov and Light from making a pact with the creatures though, it did increase her interest. A master? So that foal-sized spider is under their influence now?

She approached Molotov and Light, looking at the spider-like creature “So, what are you guys going to do with them?” she tried to be respectful as to avoid receiving the creature's from being called an 'it'

A fully recovered Blue would join the the two mares of mischief. Oh, well, time to get some action! She won't let Light take advantage of  hurt her friend

@Blitz Boom
While she didn't say anything, Ruby part agreed with Marley's compliment, it was true that Ruby the dragon was above such things, but Ruby Shine the pony wasn't, or maybe that was just an excuse she gave herself to try to hold on the little self-respect she still had left, an excuse like believing that her low actions weren't actually as low as it was if others did them since she did them to manipulate others, that was a form of power right? 

So it wasn't just an odd gap in the history books, there truly was thousand year long time where relatively little happened, how unlucky could a dragon be to hit just the time when everything starts happening again. She wasn't too surprised to hear about the mysterious vanishings and the murmurs, she had figured Celestia was hiding something, she had to be, because there was no way that the thousand year peace as some called it, could have happened if Celestia didn't do something shady, she was the only ruler and she didn't have the friendship nonsense on her side.

She thought for a second regarding Leviathan's question "No as far as I'm aware, there isn't really anything there to attract anyone or anything, besides maybe those who seek adventure or challenge, but they don't last long enough to be even a real annoyance." "The land itself is so awful place to be that only those born there can tolerate it, so even conquest isn't a reason to go there." "There are some legends of especially dangerous dragons, weirdest one probably being about an undead dragon, but even they aren't told as stories of issue, and rather are told by mothers to inspire their young to become violent and dangerous." "I guess large, special monsters aren't an issue when everyone is a large and special monster." "Though there are some ancient skeletons of creatures that are not dragons, most likely from the time before we wiped out all competition, who knows, maybe some of their descendant still exist somewhere and will appear some day." The homelands were a hard to get to place in middle of a sea, only monsters that could realistically travel there were sea monsters, and they probably wouldn't last long outside the sea, there was the eastern part where their more magical and peaceful counterparts lived, but none of them knew what kind of creatures there were, and nothing had come from there ever as far as Ruby knew, though then again, she was very young relatively speaking, there was only so much she knew.  

---------------------------------------------

Scarecrow though for a moment "Oh yeah, though in my defense, do I really know him?" he had the name and occupation, that was about it, sure that was more than for most, but for those he observed, he knew bunch about their lives without ever meeting them, bit creepy he admitted, but what else were you to do when everypony runs away when you show your face.

Clothing was one of those things that Scarecrow actually did understand a bit, both through observation and from distant memories, or more precisely, the language he remembered, things like 'party dress' or 'holiday uniform' floated in his distant mind for example. "There are many reasons to wear clothing, some do wear it to impress others, but some also wear them for the exact opposite reason, that blue unicorn we met for example, he always covers himself when he heads to town to avoid other ponies." "They are also used for protection, and some just like to wear them." "My knowledge of pony culture isn't good enough to go to further reasoning, but I'd say the short way to say it is that, everyone has their own reasons for it."

---------------------------------------

I am assuming your claim then is, that you are helping the guards in this time, do so?

"Yes, as I have stated before, I now spend my time doing my best to help this land to defend against whatever my past home may throw at it." "Thus I'm here too, I'm currently the only one capable of taking care of business relating to our world, be it violent or diplomatic." 

The drone got bit of curiosity from all three, but none of them said or did anything special, not that there would have been much time, since Onache chased it away, they all also noticed Onache's reaction, but didn't really mind it, who didn't enjoy a small power trip? 

All of them also disagreed with Onache's view on the easiness of dealing with Solar, granted, he wasn't a god, he could be killed, in fact, the kobolds knew two ways to do that, but the reality was that neither of them was an option that could be done with two unarmed kobolds and a changeling, even forcing the town to help wouldn't do much, he was build to take on small armies, and that was with the armies having proper weaponry.  They didn't express this disagreement though, as it would had been pointless, and ultimately they all wished it didn't need to go to that.

Solar didn't actually argue when Onache told him to leave, in fact, he had realized that he had overstayed his welcome, and was actually sorry that he had seemingly distressed Sheska, though it couldn't really be seen from outside, since his expressions weren't obvious and his mind was protected. "Yes, you are not wrong, as it seems there's no further questions, I have suspicions activity to investigate." he faced the kobolds, specifically Trox "You may not believe me, but I'm sorry for what you have been through, I wish your sister a quick recovery." he then took off in the air and left.

Trox was comforting his sister, worry visible in his eyes, meanwhile Sheska was just kinda staring at nothing, one didn't need to read thoughts to see there was strong inner turmoil going on, this was clearly beyond just disliking guards.

@Blitz Boom

Plum Blossom looked up to see a sphinx in the streets of Ponyville. "Looks like it's another one of those days again," she mumbled to herself, "I wonder what it could be." Plum Blossom couldn't get a good look at the creature that was just landed in Ponyville since some of the homes nearby blocked her line of sight. However, she could hear it, and it sounded like it was laughing? Whatever it may be about, it was bound to be interesting, so Plum Blossom galloped over, trying to see what was going on. She stopped about a decameter away from the sphinx.

"Hey there! What's so funny?" Plum Blossom asked/shouted the sphinx. She nearly didn't notice another pony running into her, and she barely slid out of the way in time. "Woah! Watch it, will you?" she snapped at whoever nearly ran her over.

Edited by Zoom Jetstream

@Blitz Boom

The discussion took an unexpected turn and made mentions of Mother and how Scarcity didn’t meet yet. That one’s unexpected considering how Hammond came to be. It might’ve been necessary for Mother to be present if she were to gauge potential masters, a precaution she may have considered after she met Discord long ago. Then again, they weren’t there, and the siblings could only guess how that meeting with Scarcity went. But that said, the siblings, especially Lin, didn’t find herself too keen on talking about Mother. Having confidantes in both Omen and Mother were things that meant a lot to her, and as she wasn’t too certain of Scarcity’s motives, the longma didn’t think twice about keeping quiet on the matter. 

On 2021-11-08 at 6:17 AM, Blitz Boom said:

But now I ask, comrahdes. who are yu? Vat work yu do? She say, you make portals. Dat true?"

"Yes."

Omen would come over, and prove her point, by opening three around her. Three sets, of which eyes looked out, and gazed upon them. Though there also seemed to be another one open in the distance... Maybe it were Hammond? Or to some other world, potentially. There were plenty of options, and all that were really seen, were an opening of light, in the otherwise dark realm, were a lot of the formless siblings seemed to be waving around.

This did not seem to worry Angie, who simply took a cup of tea - dried berries and a mint leaf - and took a dainty sip, you wouldn't expect from a mare like her. Not if you judged purely by first impressions, at least.

“Back to your question, Angie. I’m not certain we could answer it, unless you mean your question was could do? We… don’t have jobs, so we are moving around, place to place. I don’t think we could hold any jobs in Equestria because we… what do ponies call it? Have no legal status? I guess it’s different when you’re employed by Scarcity because your work comes from her.”

“Back home, we don’t have jobs the way ponies understand the term. The work we do is out of necessity, and we get by through trading or protecting our homes. There’s also foraging for food and medicinal plants, but the first one’s more commonly done by almost everyone capable of doing it. If you meant it the other way, Lin could open gates like Omen, but they work a little differently.”

Seemed like there is a bit of downtime for the siblings while they waited for the golem creation process to conclude. Being in a house like Rosa’s earlier got them feeling unsure about relaxing. It wasn’t like being in the Amethyst’s back room where Lin could feel at ease sharing stories over tea with a good friend. The idea that this was someone else’s home sort of felt like they were intruding despite being welcomed in it. Standing around by a corner was something that felt more acceptable to them. It was like being in a self-imposed time-out, but there was no punishment. It's more of just being uncomfortable in another's home. Pony convention may say it's fine, but to the siblings, it's not their place. Being relaxed meant having some familiarity already ingrained in themselves relative to their location. Perhaps the siblings might grow out of this, but that will take some time. 

@Zoom Jetstream @Sekel (Sekel marked since it happens technically with our thread, but can be somewhat ignored)

There were quite a crowd here, so it were almost impressive, that the one that had managed to get hit, were among the smallest of the gathered ponies. By another of the smaller ones here, no less.

"Oooh, sorry, sorry. I didn't mean to. Very sorry... Nnnng. Where's my glasses?"

Jelly would apologize of course, but having to try and avoid the other foal at the last moment, Jelly had to step aside, and had trapped over a rock. So she had slid a little across the ground, and her glasses had bumped off. They hadn't slid more then a few meters, but it were the middle of the day. The midday sun were pretty strong, and it were hurting her eyes to keep them open. In fact, she couldn't right now, and had to feel around, with closed eyes.

From within her mane though, jumped a large spider, that quickly skittered over, and grabbed the glasses with his teeth. Then dragged it back to the filly. If someone tried to step on him, he's quickly move out of the way, then go back and drag along again. Though too many were focused on the sphinx to notice him. Unless another came around to lend a hoof, he'd get the glasses over to Jelly, who'd happily accept and put them on again. Wasn't easy being a nocturnal, living in daytime sometimes.

9 hours ago, Plum Blossom said:

"Hey there! What's so funny?"

The sphinx looked down upon this audible filly, with a still bemused look on his feline face.

"The audacity and innocence of youth, little foal."

==============================================================

@GingerLightning

"So it Is you! Ooooh, this is gonna be great. I'll go get her right away."

Bling would swoop down from where she stood, and opened the unlocked front door to the theater. When stepping into the dimly lit theater, she'd wave for Howl to follow her, since really, there were no reason for him to stand outside like this. He were welcome here.

"Hey everypony! Howl's here!"

A half dozen eyes lit up near the rafters, as the changelings working on fixing the lighting up, would turn to look down upon him. An audible mix of excited outburst wafted through the room, before the changelings would all fly down, and go towards various parts of the theater.

"They'll find her really soon. Come in, come in. You're among friends here, brethren."

Wherever Ginger were at this moment, one of the changelings would find her, and let her know who were here. Likely wouldn't take long.

============================================================

@EQ_Theta

9 hours ago, EQ_Theta said:

“Back to your question, Angie. I’m not certain we could answer it, unless you mean your question was could do? We… don’t have jobs, so we are moving around, place to place. I don’t think we could hold any jobs in Equestria because we… what do ponies call it? Have no legal status? I guess it’s different when you’re employed by Scarcity because your work comes from her.”

“Back home, we don’t have jobs the way ponies understand the term. The work we do is out of necessity, and we get by through trading or protecting our homes. There’s also foraging for food and medicinal plants, but the first one’s more commonly done by almost everyone capable of doing it. If you meant it the other way, Lin could open gates like Omen, but they work a little differently.”

"Sorry to interrupt, but if I may? You can legally hold jobs in Equestria, without having legal status.

Equestria is rather loose with certain rules, to present the kingdom as being more inclusive, and drawing in workers. One is the option for everyone to be given the chance to hold a legal job, with the same benefits and conditions as Equestrian workers. There's just a few steps one have to go through, while submitting a request at the proper legal offices in Canterlot, and you'd be registered within 12-26 hours, depending on how busy they are, and if there are followup questions.

There are of course, some limitations though. For a start, you cannot hold high elected office, such as a police chief, and you cannot seek work in the Royal Guards, nor Coastal Guard. This is to minimize the risk of infiltrators, that might get too close to the princesses. You will also have to be part of a race, or country, that is not currently on bad terms with Equestria. Longma are widely unknown, but if Uddo and his family have their residence and shop, that means they also pay taxes, and have likely a few loans here and there. All which requires various kinds of governmental interaction, so the longma are highly likely registered as a neutral entity. No strong connections, nor any hostile connections. You can avoid some hoops then, as unknown races have to go through more thorough talks."

"Exactly. There were a time when they were more stringent, but they realized they would gain more from embracing others from outside, than to shun them. And most whom work long term in Equestria, do eventually seek legal status. It wastes less time of the police, and guards, than having to send them around to examine if various creatures have legal papers. It is fascinating going over the small offset of income this resulted in, fromt he few who would flee, before they needed to pay their taxes, compared to the influx it gave of those who were more than happy to do so. And then of course, further be offset by the large amount of revenue and manpower, not wasted on such things.

It also circumvented the issue of certain business owners, who took advantage of undocumented workers, to pay them less, and treat them unfairly. Aah, the articles of that time, speaking of the backlash that came, once workers found out they could safely approach the authorities with this matter. Karma is a wondrous thing sometimes."

"And you don't worry about that yourself?"

"Certainly not. I treat others fairly, and I do not get involved in things that would cause an outrageous amount of karmic debt to be put upon me. Le Perrine is the one who have to worry, from what she says herself. One more reason she does not directly interfere with others. Messy business, were she to meet one of the avatars."

"Dem and their beeg talk, yes? Your home, sound seemple. Vehry small, ohld kind of village. Is sounding vehry nice. You like it? De seemple life? Not always easy haveeng seemple life, with Scarcity. Much to do, mahny places to do dem, yes? But portals, make things bettah, yes? Longma thing to make dem? I ask her, but she say it best to ask you, and not spoil everything.

Now come freends. Drink. Eat. Tell Angie of seemple longma life."

She'd point towards the tea and biscuits, encouraging them to taste. Seemed a waste if they wouldn't after all.

==========================================================================

@Catpone Cerberus

"That's fair. You're not like the butterfly chasers here. If something large and threatening tried to muscle in on your lands, you'd probably just be eating well that night. The large skeletons you talk about, are likely proof of that.

Curious to hear you have stories about undead dragons. I've seen undeath here and there in my time, but never a dragon. I always just assumed we couldn't be affected by that kind of magic. Sounds like we're not that fortunate though."

Marley did not make any input, but that had a lot to do with him examining the area too. He didn't feel certain that the draconequus weren't playing tricks, but there were more to it than just that. He had the feeling they were being watched. He could explain where from though. But he had this nagging feeling of eyes boring into his neck, cast from somewhere within the shadows. And if the others were not remarking anything, he had to assume that either whoever it were, were there for him specifically, or they knew that the others might sense it.

Or he were being paranoid, after what happened the last time they crossed the borders between the forest, and Ponyville.

"Pardon me for interrupting, but might I suggest we perhaps took the train, instead of going through the forest right now? There are the option to stable this wagon until a later time, at the station, and it would avoid us having to potentially run into the draconequus again."

It were not so much that which drove his question though, and more him not wanting to find out if they were being stalked. Which if it were the case, likely meant that whomever would make their move, once they were away from prying eyes. Less witnesses, were always a preference, for creatures like that.

"I wouldn't mind, but you're forgetting about Charir. He's doing well here in town honestly, but I'm not sure he'd do well on a train, and asking him to fly, and keep up with that all the way to Las Pegasus, is a little harsh. I'm sure we can deal with the forest annoyance again. Right Ruby?"

========================================================================

@Catpone Cerberus

19 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Oh yeah, though in my defense, do I really know him?"

"I like to think that every time we speak with another, we get to know them a little more. You may not know him a lot, yet there is time to change that still, with every encounter you may have."

Lyriel at least, felt somewhat certain that she wasn't done with encountering Stargazer. Other poacher may come to her forest, and as the law, she would bring them to him, that he may take care of them. This were the land of ponies after all, and in the end, their laws should be respected. Unless it threatened her home. In which case, she had to oppose it, but thus far, it seemed they lived in a healthy agreement with nature, so she saw little reason to fear much from them. Not from that perspective at least.

19 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Clothing was one of those things that Scarecrow actually did understand a bit, both through observation and from distant memories, or more precisely, the language he remembered, things like 'party dress' or 'holiday uniform' floated in his distant mind for example. "There are many reasons to wear clothing, some do wear it to impress others, but some also wear them for the exact opposite reason, that blue unicorn we met for example, he always covers himself when he heads to town to avoid other ponies." "They are also used for protection, and some just like to wear them." "My knowledge of pony culture isn't good enough to go to further reasoning, but I'd say the short way to say it is that, everyone has their own reasons for it."

"Fascinating. Every time I think I understand equines, I am made to change those perceptions. I feel blessed to have the chance to be amazed by them. Though the way you speak of it, it reminds me slightly of how it were in my tribe. At times, we would change shape, to better fit how our companions could be with us. The songbird I once had, felt most joyful when my attire left room for a bowl of water, and a branch for her to sit upon. *sigh* How I miss you, Lullaby. May your roots be forever nurtured."

A small bit of longing and pain were seen in Lyriel's eye, as she looked to the side, gazing towards a place far, far from here, in which life had ended up becoming warped beyond intention. How she missed them all, and the life they had. Yet it were gone. The land had changed, and her siblings fallen to madness. Even if they could be saved, their old home were gone. Their village... How she missed those simpler times.

"...Maybe we could wander and see it closer? I have no need for clothes, as I wear what the Earth Mother have blessed me with, but I'd be curious to gaze upon what the ponies wrap themselves in, and hear what they may speak of when choosing some."

SHe were specially interested in the rather elegant looking one, were a mare just now, wandered out with a large hat. Something to give the eyes shade it seemed, though also stylish, and meant to match her silver ankle-band.

=============================================================================

@Catpone Cerberus

20 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Yes, as I have stated before, I now spend my time doing my best to help this land to defend against whatever my past home may throw at it." "Thus I'm here too, I'm currently the only one capable of taking care of business relating to our world, be it violent or diplomatic."

"A fair claim, all things considered. Let us hope that that knowledge will not become needed, however. I see nothing good come from a hostile entity from your world, coming here with the intention of continuing that life here."

Others could think of her what they wanted, but Onache were not a fan of wide scale end to life, and oppression. Sure she had done her fair share, but she kept it small. Only what they needed, with a little extra, just in case. Doing it on a country-side scale, were far above her aspirations, and frankly felt vile. What point where there, in attempting to take over so much, and then keeping others miserable? Take what you needed, by force if you had to, but know your limits.

She were not a moral creature, and it'd take time to change her perceptions about many a thing. Yet she had a sort of sensibility to her actions at least. They still weren't good, but at least they were small scale.

20 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Trox was comforting his sister, worry visible in his eyes, meanwhile Sheska was just kinda staring at nothing, one didn't need to read thoughts to see there was strong inner turmoil going on, this was clearly beyond just disliking guards.

Onache said not a word more to Solar, as she watched him fly off, and kept her eyes on the irritating guard, until he were fully out of sight. Much as she had half threatened him, it weren't as if she could tear parts of him off in reality. Or rather, she refused to try, as the thought were revolting. She could still throw things at him, but the way he were build, it likely wouldn't have done much. She had to control the right kinds of creatures to deal with him. Such as a large dragon, or manipulate the Element Wearers. But pointing that out made things seem somewhat duller, when it came to a retort from her. Frankly, she just didn't like dealing with someone who felt so far above others, and made it seem like they should be grateful, that he wasn't disintegrating them. At least that is how she felt.

And speaking of feelings... She supposed there were the issue of Sheska right now, and as he were gone, she could direct her focus to the clearly irate kobold.

"Do you need assistance to get out of this mood, Sheska? I can take some of those excess emotions from you, or change your mind from it. Without seeing what memories obviously stirs within you right now. I am not an amateur at my craft.

You can deny if you want. I'm only offering assistance. What you chose to do with the option is your decision to make."

Her look were neutral as ever, though if you looked closely, there would be a small glimmer of concern, as well as curiosity, in her eyes. She were not utterly unaffected by seeing the kobold in this state. She just refused to acknowledge it.

@Kujamih @Thunder Light

On 2021-11-08 at 12:06 PM, Thunder Light said:

Despite knowing she's not in immediate danger, Luna kept her distance from them. A Discordian? A creature created by Discord of disharmony? She didn't like the sound of that, she did not stop Molotov and Light from making a pact with the creatures though, it did increase her interest. A master? So that foal-sized spider is under their influence now?

She approached Molotov and Light, looking at the spider-like creature “So, what are you guys going to do with them?” she tried to be respectful as to avoid receiving the creature's from being called an 'it'

"I was thinking I'd take Puff here back home, and teacher about the world. That voice riding on the wind in there, Mother, said that was the deal. These shadows are half a being. They get full when they're formed by magic, and then bound to both their master, and the world that master came from. That's why these other ones can't leave, I'm guessing, and why they're willing to offer their service to anyone with magic. Wanna go out and be a full creature, y'know?

Don't be worried. I'll make sure Puff is treated right, and taught all the important things in life. Then someday, I'll bring her up north, so she can meet others of her kind. Y'know, the sort I formed her after. Much like this other little fellah, they're a low population species, and they could use every member more they can get. Especially females, so they can get some eggs going, and save their species.

And don't get your small hairs in a big twist, aight? Mother said fighting was forbidden, and even then, these sorts ain't meat eaters. They live off of tree sap. Used to be all over the place, until some folks thought that having a large spider sometimes accidentally drop on them, when they were out chopping wood, were nasty, and they had to be handled. Poor things had to isolate up north to have a chance, and they ain't gonna have a shot at spreading out again, until there's more of 'em. Plus, just look at her. Ain't she just the cutest thing you've ever seen?

I dunno about this other one. Hammond here seems like he have another master, but is out exploring stuff. No way you'd just learn hoofsigns like that on your own."

On 2021-11-08 at 12:06 PM, Thunder Light said:

A fully recovered Blue would join the the two mares of mischief. Oh, well, time to get some action! She won't let Light take advantage of  hurt her friend

"Yey, everypony's ready to save them now! Smoke bombs and post adventure kaboomies for everypony!"

She probably didn't have enough for everypony, but Blitz were inventive. Give her an hour or so, and she could have a full mix of weird stuff for them to use.

It was like they said in Ponyville: If it couldn't explode, Blitz would somehow make it.

========================================================================

@Thunder Light

On 2021-11-08 at 11:48 AM, Windy Breeze said:

Sorrow doesn't have to worry much as Cimex has a clear and stable pulse, her chest moving in and out. She's alive!

However, it doesn't mean she got out without injuries. While her head came off fine, the ropes were bound too tight they dig into her hooves, green blood oozing out slowly.

Good thing? Cimex were clearly alive, so that was a positive for sure, once Sorrow had dug her out enough to get a good look at the innkeeper.

Bad news however, were that the ropes had seemingly cracked her exoskeleton some, around her hooves, and she were bleeding. Which wasn't insanely much yet, but that could suddenly change. Especially if the ropes also helped to put pressure, which if they were let up, might make the blood flow faster.

Which were a though that lead her on, as she in a panic, dug Cimex out fully, and then pulled her out of the container. IN case there still were the bag on her head, Sorrow would tear it open, to allow the changeling to breathe properly, and then look at her straight on, to see how bad she were looking. In case she were unconscious, Sorrow would then start yelling, loud as she could (which she still would do, if Cimex were not looking to be faring too well).

"Somepony help! My friend needs a doctor!"

Changeling were not the same as ponies, but this should be possible fore them to sort out regardless, as they were still somewhat close. In case she needed a blood transfusion though, she'd likely need bloood from another changeling, and then she had to hope she could find one. Or the hospital had one on staff. Or one cam e by now, and knew first aid. She didn't care if she had to lift Cimex to the hospital herself, through a crowd that'd definitely give her some stares (and likely a guard or more confronting her) if she wandered like this. The changeling needed help, and she wasn't about to let Cimex die for the help she had given them.

======================================================================

@Thunder Light

On 2021-11-08 at 11:48 AM, Windy Breeze said:

Razor became curious as they went to an area near the hospital he and his living companions previously visited. The diamond dog probably lives here, but he still has to make sure to track her down till she met her destination.

Pop Rock would get to her destination rather safely, unaware of her follower, as frankly, how would you even notice you were being stalked by a ghost? Unless you had the sight for them, there were probably little to no way, lest you had wards for it. And that, she did not have, nor did Needle, whose house she would be approaching.

She did not wander in from the front door though. Instead, she would go round the back, and withdraw a small key that she used to unlock that, then walked into the house. One that Razor couldn't have helped to notice were marked as being owned by Dr. Needle, as the mailbox were not exactly hidden.

Once inside, she'd wander into the first room on the right, which were small, yet decorated nicely with small bits and bobs that the diamond dog had kept for herself over the year, as well as a bed, side table, and other things, that marked this as being a room. Her room, to be exact, that Needle had given her. Mistress had always been so kind to her. This were but one of her many kindnesses, and Pop Rock would crawl under her blankets, mumbling a little to herself as she covered up.

"Mistress Needle... What will Pop tell you?"

@Rising Dusk

On 2021-11-08 at 6:09 AM, Rising Dusk said:

"Tack så mycket. Min syster och jag arbetade mycket hårt på detta spa. Vi är så glada över att få dessa tjänster till Equestria," the spa pony smiled.  Her ear perked up as a familiar accented voice called out from another part of the spa.  Work was never done, even when a large unicorn is in need of scolding.  Too happy to find a fellow pony from the northern countries, her anger toward Minty had disappeared.  It was time for the spa pony, and the party in general, to finally part ways.  "Tack för att du kom. Njut av resten av din dag. Kom gärna igen!," the spa pony bid farewell and departed to get back to the pony she was working with before Minty's apperance.

Lily would do a bow before the spa mare, as best she could, depending on her position as the mare announced her departure from the room.

"Må guderne lyse din vej, Norde-søster."

She were definitely not averse to the idea of returning here at some point in the future. At first, that were because the treatment here made her feel like a noble. Yet now, there were also the factor of her some-what countrymare. It were technically of a neighboring one, but it were still far closer than Equestria were, and their countries had history. In case it were Hayden, not always a good one, as they had some wars and raids upon eachothers lands under their respective belts, but all in the far, far flung past. There were little reason for them to begin such nonsense again, anytime soon.

"That shuffles my time table around a little," Dawn concluded.  She now needed to get Rising his appropriate wardrobe for the ceremony, have him meet the Princesses and prepare for the opening of a long distance portal with just a couple of hours tops.  The twin could feel he was craving a nap right now, but there was no time for that.  Getting Rising a coffee along the way would have to work for now.  As if on que the shiny stallion in question let free a small yawn.  Sometimes being too relaxed just wants one to nap.

The view wasn't barren of everything, but what were seen of Harrowmark there, beyond the towering, medieval town of Copperhagen, were not overly pretty. It were tall, gnarled trees, creaking in the wind, and various eyes of unseen entities within, starring out towards the ones passing by. A few were seen, as the tall torches, magically burning along the path lit them up at times, but it were not nice things. It were tar dripping entities of unknown origins, and a little after them, a pony. Seemingly just a normal, pale one, but as the light cast the glare, they'd be able to see the half of the once pristine mare's face had rotten off, and she had the blade of a rusty scythe, sticking through her chest, and upper spine. The look in her milky eyes were brief, yet not filled with malice. More curious, and weary of what were seen. The undead knew what the light of Viz'nay could mean, and while some would embrace that, it were not the path all wanted.

It were likely not helping with the crows cawing around, gathering in the tree tops, and following the wagon with interest. Their presence foreboding, as all were like Chirpy, when it came to size. Towering, and making the Equestrian crows look like newly hatched chicks in comparison.

Combine it with the grey clouds hanging above, and this really looked more like the introduction to a horror movie.

In my defense, I did not expect Thistle to get this energized on the road there. She must have absorbed a good deal of fleeting souls. Even then, didn't expected her to move things along this rapidly. Thistle must be more determined and stubborn, than Twisted claimed.

On a positive note, think of this as getting it over with sooner. You seem to dread it, so why not simply embrace it, and not worry of it for days on end? Not that they will give you the option to wait that long, once they have connected, but that is a fact I made you aware of already."

Perhaps it was a little bluntly said, but really, why not simply see it as getting it over with? He might manage to get a late night snack back here in Equestria that way, rather than be stuck to far beyond reasonable hours.

Dawn became momentarily distracted when Lily climbed out of the mud bath and cleaned herself to reveal the silky coat caused by the special mud.  "You look absolutely ravishing, Lily," Dawn admired.  "Trust the mud," Grace agreed with a slight chuckle.   Stretching as she climbed off the massage table and taking to the air in a hover off the floor, "I'll head home to prepare for the trip, along with collect your father.  I'll see you all soon," Grace bid farewell.  Dawn ignited her horn and in a rainbow flash, Grace had been teleported away.  "I'll meet you in Canterlot," Minty bowed her own farewell.  Minding the spa's request of course and walking herself outside.  The crack of lightning was still audible from the distance to mark Minty's departure.

"And now our turn," Dawn ignited her horn.  "Joy," the detective dreuled.  Forgoing a trip through That Place, the unicorn opted again for the basic teleportation.  Zipping herself, Rising and Lily back across Equestria to Manehattan. 

"Thank you all for the compliments. I do feel like a shining star right now, if I'm honest. Dreadful idea for swamp walking, but in the safety here, it both looks, and feels, magnificent.

I look forward to seeing you again, Grace. Give your husband my best."

Lily would lower her knees, and make a bow towards Grace, as if she were currently wearing her dress. Which she were not, and frankly, she were starting to miss it. She felt a little exposed now, that she had the time to think further on it.

Eyeing her dress, she'd grab hold of it, and not a moment too soon either, as she heard the crack of Minty leaving outside - or a small, localized thunderstorm - and then the lot of them would leave the room as the last. Thankfully not using the odd variation again, as it were rather peculiar. And even aware of it, Lily wouldn't be able to get used to it already. Though she'd feel too relaxed to care as much, right now.

In any case, soon enough, they'd be back where they began, with Lily unaware of the fact that they had even left Manehattan to begin with. She figured they had just ported around the same city all along. At most, she assumed just various parts of town, were the reason it looked different here and there. Could be a really big town after all.

"Back where many things started. Do tell though, do you Equestrians deal much with the concept of subtlety? Many of you that I have met, seem to be wholly ignorant of that being an option."

She were jesting, as she said this, and began to put on her dress again, so that she were presentable, once they went outside. Lest she were stopped by Dawn, who likely didn't enjoy seeing this brown embarrassment to fashion. And really, what could Lily do to stop her, if that was the case? She were an ant, in the midst of giants right now. And she needed to accept her position, in case they wanted to do something she did not feel overly keen about, if they did not much care for her opinion on the matter.

==================================================================

@Starforce

"I think this is both very interesting, and potentially very dangerous. The way the branch grew, and the weight increase, makes me think it actually grew it. And could do so on organic things, without much problems. This could be interesting for agriculture perhaps, but I worry about long term effects, and beyond that, how it might affect a living creature. We need to test that. Because if this could cause a full coverage, and increase sizes of living creatures, just imagine what it might do if say, a pony dropped a bottle on themselves. It could end catastrophically."

She'd take another portion out, though this time, only a fourth as much, and then would add a few specks of magic lingering in the air, from Magnolia, so the ratio were the same. As for her next test subject though, she'd hover an insect up towards the liquid. A Hercules Beetle, wriggling in the air.

"Sorry little one, but hopefully, it doesn't work on you like this either. And if it does... Well, I guess you're gonna be the biggest bug around. Be ready Magnolia,. in case something dangerous is going to happen, okay?"

It were an experiment that needed to happen, so with a gulp, Zeehva would connect the liquid, and the beetle, and hold her breath in anticipation. Please dear ancestors, let it not work on living creatures. If it did, they had to go about this in an entirely different way, if they were ever going to have to sell this mixture. Probably sell it not to any private ponies, but only like, construction firms, that could handle the proper precautions, and then sell the affected stones and whatnot, once the coating had settled. Which they also had to test after this, in case it might affect anyone touching it, even after the regular Midas Tears would have settled, and become non-transferable.

• Brohoof 2

@Blitz Boom

Magnolia seemed to stand there and stare at Zeehva in clear disapproval of her word before with her magic she had set the beetle loose from Zeehva's grasp. She wasn't willing to test these things on living creatures no matter how small and already it was something she felt that she didn't want to dabble in further. There was no telling what could happen especially with lifeforms no matter how small they could be as this was an entirely unknown realm to be in.

Her stare seemed to be relatively disapproving. Gone from her expression was her curiosity and happy 'innocence'. It was back to being that brutal calculating stare that Zeehva had seen when she had met Magnolia the first time. "We are not testing this on living creatures. We are already dabbling with what we don't understand. We aren't going to proceed with this further. Instead, we are going to go back into the city and plan our next move." Magnolia spoke in a domineering fashion that basically told Zeehva she wasn't going to take no for an answer. 

"My name is associated with far too many things, and I do not want it to be associated with an experimental mistake. I'd rather turn back now than do something I will regret. We are leaving." Magnolia spoke almost emotionlessly and seemed to tense up, looking much like a soldier as she was ready to lead Zeehva back into the city.  

@Blitz Boom

"I don't get it..." Plum Blossom said, giving the sphinx a confused look. She decided to look over to the pony that nearly ran her over. She appeared to be searching for something on the ground, but the way she did it reminded Plum Blossom of her grandparents when they lost their glasses. She watched as a spider dragged some sun glasses back to the filly. "Uh, hello?" Plum Blossom said when the other filly put her sunglasses back on.

Edited by Zoom Jetstream

@Blitz Boom @Thunder Light

"......." Light quietly pondered from the side while the other interacts with them, to distract them from the other light escaping.

I need to cover more grounds and connect the plot of this world... the escaping Light would place more shards to important locations if left unchecked.

~event~

"so this squirrel has a master?... I bet it's someone strong.... DEMON SQUIRREL! I demand an audience to your master."

Cali's side.

the mare team is up in action and ready to save Equestria!

after they have successfully billed out at the hospital

it seems they've decided to walk to their destination instead of hastily going there....

".... I'm sorry you guys.... I can't seem to transform properly... sorry for slowing us down..." Cali said regrettingly.

@Blitz Boom

18 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

"Sorry to interrupt, but if I may? You can legally hold jobs in Equestria, without having legal status.

Equestria is rather loose with certain rules, to present the kingdom as being more inclusive, and drawing in workers. One is the option for everyone to be given the chance to hold a legal job, with the same benefits and conditions as Equestrian workers. There's just a few steps one have to go through, while submitting a request at the proper legal offices in Canterlot, and you'd be registered within 12-26 hours, depending on how busy they are, and if there are followup questions.

"That sounds good, though it’s understandable why ponies ought to be suspicious of other creatures, especially toward those who are still new to them. I wouldn’t be surprised if there’d be issues securing jobs if it were me. Uddo is fortunate he is doing well, and his family is forging new connections here.” 

“It’ll probably be different for us, but Sen and I wouldn’t be worrying about that for now. I guess we’re still unsure about what the future will hold for us. Here’s hoping things will turn out well.”

This conversation reminded the siblings of the one they had with Rosa and Omen earlier that day. Shopkeeper, teacher… there weren’t a lot of options for the longma, but there was still something for them if things don’t work out back home. If Uddo and his family can make it here, then there is a chance the siblings could. Omen’s definitely got an edge with being a mailmare. Knowing Equestria’s got all of those regulations for allowing non-pony creatures work likely means there is a possibility employers would have something more stringent. After all, it was ultimately them who’d have to provide training. And then there’s the deal with taxes… From what Sen and Lin heard from their travels, those can get pretty rough.

Angie would ease some of the worries the siblings were starting to have from this conversation. Speaking about home wasn’t very difficult, but bad history tended to cloud memories. They’d do their best to provide what they know. Perhaps this could turn out to be like Lin’s conversations with Amethyst: a simple and relaxing one over tea and biscuits, one that she and Sen can have without a care in the world.

“Simple really describes life back home. The longma don’t have magic, and among the folks back home, only I can make gates for quick travel. A typical day is spent securing our daily needs or looking after village matters like food and shelter. Some teach the younger generation about our history, while others train apprentices to take over important roles.”

“Days are busy making sure everything is taken are of, and if it isn’t for matters within the village, there’s trade between villages. That’s where some longma take it upon themselves to make sure the paths are safe and clear. Simple life isn’t always easy, but it’s not something we missed when we saw Equestria for ourselves. It has a certain charm to it, the kind that sometimes makes you forget there’s a bigger world out there. Living with nature means embracing it for what it is and appreciating what it can give.”

Maybe that is part of the rustic charm that some could attribute to living away from the more advanced towns and cities. Living with nature’s gifts also meant being responsible for keeping things that way. Without the larger commitments to a much bigger world, it is easy to look inward and take care of the things that matter. The family hut Sen and Lin lived in for so long was in tatters, but there were still some friendly faces who ensured they would have a home to return to after being away for so long. Compared to larger houses like the one they’re in right now and Rosa’s home, it was smaller. A living room like Rosa’s was about as big as the siblings’ home, and the bedrooms were more like side rooms with bedrolls and a table. They can make the space work, but luxury isn’t exactly something the longma considered when building homes.

Speaking of which, the siblings would sit at the table at Angie’s request, taking a look at the food and drink. Sen isn’t quite hungry at the moment, but he’d take a bite out of the biscuit. Lin, on the other hoof, sipped a bit of tea. She was more fond of this type of drink, and exchanges with Amethyst made here more receptive to the beverage. She’d swirl the liquid in her mouth, getting familiar with the taste, though she wasn’t sure what to make of it. 

“Angie, I’m not familiar with this tea’s taste. What kinds of herbs did you use?”