Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Casual stroll

Blitz Boom

@Starforce

Zeehva raised a surprised eyebrow at what Magnolia were saying. She had not assumed that this were where her curiosity ended, nor her want to test these potions of hers, despite there being a need to go through this, before they could sell it. But she wouldn't press on, and try to do the test regardless.

"...You're right. I was too hasty there. We need to have a counteragent ready first, before testing it on living tissue. And some extended testing to see when it isn't contagious to other surfaces anymore either. We'll run some simpler test then, in a safe place. And no living subjects, even small ones, until there's a counteragent. I promise.

That being said, we can't try and sell this, before we run some tests on something living, sooner or later. The way it makes things grow, we have to know if it works that way on live ones too. Imagine if we didn't know in advance, and then someone spilled it over themselves, and they started to grow, if not worse. I know it seems grim, but sadly, when unexpected results like this happens in a potion, there have to be some testing done, to see how to use it safely.

But you're still right, Magnolia. I was too caught in the moment, and didn't think about a counteragent before we moved on to an insect. I'm sorry. I'll do my best to keep myself more in check another time."

She couldn't just up and leave here, so it would take some time before she were ready, since she had to pack everything up again, but she'd do so as quickly, and safely, as she could. Shouldn't be more than ten minutes. Whatever else they had to make, of already approved potions, they could just make in town when it were. On the market if need be. The really smelly stuff was done with. If they excluded the first thing that Magnolia had made, but that would still have to be somewhat potent. Also diluted though, so for now, it was kept in a small vial.

===============================================================

@Zoom Jetstream @Sekel

On 2021-11-10 at 3:44 AM, Plum Blossom said:

"I don't get it..."

"Good. You should not know of malady and despair, little foal. Maintain that spark of innocence, long as you can. And if you are fortunate, you will never come to understand why this innocent wonder I were presented with, caused my spirit to be lifted."

The sphinx did not trample anyone, or the like. He seemed content to just stand there. And while the villagers were surely in awe at seeing not just a sphinx here, but one that seemed friendly, the ones who had places to be, and things to do, began to just wander around him, and on their way again. He might be large, but he wasn't cutting off traffic per se. Just caused a few places of road blocks, with his legs, that could be wandered around. If he had been laying down, it'd be another story.

On 2021-11-10 at 3:44 AM, Plum Blossom said:

"Uh, hello?" Plum Blossom said when the other filly put her sunglasses back on.

Jelly would let out a sigh of relief as she got her tinted glasses back on, and would be able to open her eyes fully again. And first order of business there, were then to put a hoof down, and run it gently over the fuzzy spiders back.

"Thank you, Gary. You're the best."

He'd let out a pleased, skittering sound, before he'd jump up on her outstretched leg, and crawl back up on her head again.

She'd really never get, why so many foals were afraid of spiders. Sure there were some venomous ones, that she could understand not wanting to be near, as a few were also pretty aggressive, but a non-toxic one like Gary? He were as gentle as a lamb, and as fuzzy as any kitten could dream of being. Even the ones without fur had their charms too, and were just really, fascinating creatures.

This foal speaking to her might be as well. The one she had almost hit before, and now that she had her glasses back on, she could have a better look, and could send the filly a smile. A smile which chowed off her bat pony fangs well, though it were still clearly a happy smile. Not something where she tried to be intimidating. Which really, she'd fail at, as she didn't look that scary, unless you were afraid of bat ponies.

"Hey. Sorry about before, I just got really distracted. I'm Jelly Drop, and this here's Gary. Who're you?"

=======================================================

@Kujamih @Thunder Light

On 2021-11-10 at 5:55 AM, Kujamih said:

"......." Light quietly pondered from the side while the other interacts with them, to distract them from the other light escaping.

I need to cover more grounds and connect the plot of this world... the escaping Light would place more shards to important locations if left unchecked.

If the other variation of Light tried to travel through the shadow realm, he'd suddenly find himself getting flung through a random portal, opening into Equestria. The only things he'd hear before that, being curious whispers in the unknown language, that the occupants apparently had as their native tongue, and the voice of Mother.

"You do not belong among my children."

Which in fairness, was true. He wasn't a formless shadow, waiting for a master. Mother wasn't formless either, but this was her domain, and she'd be seen, only if she wanted to be seen. And she did not want to meet with Light, as things stood now.

"so this squirrel has a master?... I bet it's someone strong.... DEMON SQUIRREL! I demand an audience to your master."

Hammond would look at Light as he told him, that he wanted t speak with his master. Then without a word, he'd open a small portal once again, and jump through it, before closing it behind him. About a minute later, a portal would swirl into existence again, and he'd jump out of it, before it too closed up.

He'd begin to make some gestures then, unlike the ones he'd done before. Hoof language once again though, with these ones meaning *Master is busy, and does not want to speak now.* Maybe another time, he'd get his chance to speak with Hammond's master, but it certainly wouldn't be now. Perhaps asking nicely would also be helpful, rather than demanding it.

the mare team is up in action and ready to save Equestria!

after they have successfully billed out at the hospital

it seems they've decided to walk to their destination instead of hastily going there....

".... I'm sorry you guys.... I can't seem to transform properly... sorry for slowing us down..." Cali said regrettingly.

No one tried to stop them from leaving. By all means, with the fuzz they had caused, the staff were more than happy to see them leave right now. Cali would probably end up facing special restrictions if she returned at a later date, like the Boom siblings did, but they wouldn't call the guards on them, so that was something.

As for the speed, Blitz didn't care. She were so trapped in the moment, that she acted like they were rushing away, at the speed of light. Tooting and giggling, with not a care in the world.  So at least there were somepony there, who didn't feel down, or worried. Or if she were, Blitz certainly didn't show it. Likely came from her feeling like her big brother was going to be safe, since he had always been okay before. The thought that he might be charcoal right now, didn't even briefly pass through her head. He wasn't either, but some others might have been afraid that could be the case, considering how Light had gone about dealing with things before.

==========================================================================

@EQ_Theta

On 2021-11-10 at 4:33 PM, EQ_Theta said:

"That sounds good, though it’s understandable why ponies ought to be suspicious of other creatures, especially toward those who are still new to them. I wouldn’t be surprised if there’d be issues securing jobs if it were me. Uddo is fortunate he is doing well, and his family is forging new connections here.” 

“It’ll probably be different for us, but Sen and I wouldn’t be worrying about that for now. I guess we’re still unsure about what the future will hold for us. Here’s hoping things will turn out well.”

"Hope is all well and good, but one must also not wait by idly. If there is something you strive for, you must do your part to get it. Few things simply fall into your lap, as you idly wait around, darlings."

@Kujamih (just for a mention, as this is where Hammond goes)

Suddenly, Hammond would pop in, out of a small gate, and land on the table. To the apparent delight of both Angie and Scarcity, though Brick narrowed his eyes. He still didn't trust this little creature, despite how harmless Scarcity claimed he were.

"Aaah, de leetle vone. Here, take cookie, frehnd."

Angie would offer Hammond a cookie, which he'd accept. Then with the cookie in his little paws, he'd give a slow bow towards Angie. He were still trying to learn this, but bit by bit, he were grasping some semblance of how to show gratitude, considering he didn't speak.

"What brings you here, my dear? I thought you wanted to go and explore the forests?"

He'd begin to do his signs, which seemed to give a minor increase in Scarcity's smile, and made Rosa looks rather confused. He felt rather sure that there were no way he could have read that right, since that'd be pretty weird. Even by his standards, after meeting these beings.

"He demands to see me, you say? *Ahahaha. Isn't he an impatient sort? As you can see though, I have company. Please tell him I'm busy, and don't wish to speak right now."

Hammond would nod, then munch his cookie down, before leaving like he came.- Though a quickly vanishing portal.

"The audacity of some beings, yes? To demand speaking with me, after calling my darling Hammond a demon? Tsk tsk. Somepony needs to learn some manners.

To return to the subject at hoof however, you should have little issue securing yourself some work, if need be. Your unique ability makes you quite valuable, for many, varied professions, Lin. There are many ways transportation can be useful, when it can be done with such ease. The cost reduction alone on overseas transport would be quite noticeable."

Scarcity would take a sip of tea, as Rosa would pick up the conversation.

"It seems you have plenty of ideas of how they could be used at least. Are your eyes on them too?"

Scarcity would calmly put her cup back on the table, and float a biscuit towards her, before she answered Rosa. He seemed so tense for the moment, as he wondered if he'd even get a direct answer on this. However, she simply took it with ease, and finished the little bite of the biscuit before she answered.

"I certainly wouldn't mind, and would pay well above regular rates for their services. be it in bits, or asserting influence for something they may desire. But they have options, and my main employee have already been claimed.

Don't think I only speak with others to draw them into my web, dear. I open my world for them, to show that there are enticing options, that does not necessarily have to be illegal in nature. But I'm not forcing them to head this way. Though I do still encourage you to consider it, everypony. I can assure you, you won't have to worry about taxes either. I'll take care of such minute things, and make sure it is all done correctly, and you have the option to decide if you would prefer not to transport things that are technically of an illegal nature. With negotiable terms later down the line too, of course."

"I notice you did not give me much of a choice in the matter."

I have dealt with enough of your consortium, to know it best to have you employed, yet with the clear premise that you know I have something to use against you. It discourages double crossing. You having a *kill on sight* bounty after your betrayal, does mean it is far less likely you will attempt to return, but one can never be too careful with spies."

He couldn't argue against that, so Rosa just shrugged, and took a biscuit. might as well, and it had a nice, honeyed taste to it. Wasn't bad on occasion.

On 2021-11-10 at 4:33 PM, EQ_Theta said:

“Angie, I’m not familiar with this tea’s taste. What kinds of herbs did you use?”

Angie listened in, until she were given a question herself, as she were genuinely interested in the life of the longma. Scarcity did too, but she had always her ears up, and ready to hear things. Never knew when some of it might be interesting, or worth something, after all.

"De best kind, my frehnd: Homegrown. Dried raspbehries, touch of honey, and leetle leaf of sugar lotus. Neighpoon spehcial plant.

Now longma life. It sound good. Ehveryvone having imortant job. Fight for de town, gather food, talk weeth other, leetle towns too. Help one another. It sounds vehry nice to me. Remind me leetle of life, back home, in small towns. Not much help elsewhere, so have to rehly on ourselves. We farm, we hunt. Make traps, dig wehlls, Many good things. Was farmer back den. Aaah,. but vanted to see de beeg world. So I come to Equestria.

You too come here to see a beeger world, frehnds? It sound like you miss old home. Less complicated thing, yes? I can understand. Is a complex, world sometimes, yes?"

• Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom

@Thunder Light

* unchecked*

the plot forced light to head into the portal of the shadow realm and ended up on another location instead. he knew it was foolish to just go in there, but a flow of plot was presented, and he couldn't just ignore it.

"... hmm I guess they really aren't hostile, I don't mind.... one of my shards is already in there."

the other Light would continue to explore the new area he is in.

~Light Molotov Luna cocktail mix, with a demon squirrel on top....~

Light would pout at the demon squirrel, but would not blame the squirrel for he had glimpsed on what happened.

"..... hmmmm, then how about this.... " Light would pull out some shards out of his body. 5 pieces to be precise.

" you want my trust demon squirrel? give these crystals to someone important to you, tell them to break it if they're in danger. if not put it on display. keep one if you want.... you don't need to do it right now, just taking them from my hooves is good enough of a yes from me."

@Blitz Boom

Magnolia nodded silently and helped Zeehva pack up her things however she stayed mostly silent throughout the process of the collecting. At the end of it she looked to Zeehva, her eyes softening a bit. "Perhaps rather than teaching me things you haven't done, we should work on what you have already done and what we can improve based upon that so there is little room for error or risk as opposed to putting unknown ingredients with things we don't understand. But lets just take a break, and head home." Magnolia sighed and out-stretched her hoof to Zeehva kindly. 

"We have a shared future to look forward to. Let us...enjoy it." she smiled awkwardly.

@Blitz Boom

On 2021-11-12 at 2:59 AM, Blitz Boom said:

"Hope is all well and good, but one must also not wait by idly. If there is something you strive for, you must do your part to get it. Few things simply fall into your lap, as you idly wait around, darlings."

“I wish it was that easy, Ms. Scarcity, but having an old life incompatible with what Equestria has to offer leaves a lot of uncertainty. Uddo had transferable skills, which gave him an advantage. I don’t. Maybe once things settle down, I’ll be able to start thinking about what I should be doing with myself. I guess you can tell I don’t have a long-term goal, or if I do, it’s not one that I’m certain I should take.”

Lin took another sip of Angie’s tea and noted its sweetness, but it was something new for her taste buds. Sweet isn’t new to her, but the combination of plants and fruit was unexpected. It was different from the homegrown herbs, the combination of bitter plants and mild roots meant getting used to stronger resulting flavors. Jade orchids were some of the rarer ingredients, but those had to be picked from specific places, and the longma haven’t figured out how to cultivate them yet. 

Still, growing up around these practices left the longma more appreciative of the processes and efforts of those who discovered them. A good drink could get one to forget their troubles, if only for a moment. Sen still had Scarcity’s words in mind, and along that, his future. The uncertainty was the worst part of it, having no answers and creating more questions. Rosa’s been helpful in narrowing down options, and it might just be the voices of trusted friends who could provide a nudge in a certain direction, not to say that Scarcity is wrong. Her words are still true, and finding some small comforts like seeing Hammond again, even for just a moment.

On 2021-11-12 at 2:59 AM, Blitz Boom said:

Now longma life. It sound good. Ehveryvone having imortant job. Fight for de town, gather food, talk weeth other, leetle towns too. Help one another. It sounds vehry nice to me. Remind me leetle of life, back home, in small towns. Not much help elsewhere, so have to rehly on ourselves. We farm, we hunt. Make traps, dig wehlls, Many good things. Was farmer back den. Aaah,. but vanted to see de beeg world. So I come to Equestria.

You too come here to see a beeger world, frehnds? It sound like you miss old home. Less complicated thing, yes? I can understand. Is a complex, world sometimes, yes?"

“Don’t get me wrong, Angie, Sen and I are able to go home to where things are simple, but things can get just as complicated there. Something soured our memories of home, and we can’t look at it the same way after what happened. It’s more like we were forced to make a life outside of old home. Sorry… I didn’t mean to make this conversation dour.”

“Your story sounds a lot more positive. In a place like this, I guess you found a bigger world and still found room for the things that matter to you, yes?”

"The good thing is, we get to see the world beyond our home. Now that we could go home again, maybe we could bring back some things we learned out here and share them. If you don't mind me asking, do you... miss your old home?"

@Blitz Boom & @Widdershins

DAZZLE GLEAM

"A Sphinx?" Dazzled echoed with a breathy tone. She looked where Long Stare was staring and blinked a couple of times. She was unable to believe her eyes and her ears twitched at it laughing. "I don't think we should go anywhere near him. Maybe we could go in a different direction?" she asked as she turned away from the odd sight to look immediately around them. Looking at the different shops for some kind of distraction, her head tilted to the side like a curious dog when she spotted a sweet shop populated by a couple of dragons and ponies. However, Dazzle didn't recognise any of them. "Oh hey, why don't we get some sweets for Scarcity?" she asked Long Stare, pointing to the sweets shop, and moved to it before she gave the mare a chance to answer.

@Blitz Boom

AURORA LIGHTS

"Ending up in Ponyville would have been great! We were going there anyway to get to Happy's hive with Queen Onache!" Aurora said in an irritated tone. She didn't exactly like being in this weird dimension the Draconequus had made. While it was very fun at first, it quickly became an annoyance and now it was downright frustration. "We were also going back to Ponyville to get Happy's stupid alcomoholic cart for him to cart around and make merriment with all the other little ponies!"

@Blitz Boom

TWILIGHT SPARKLE

"Alright, I'm sure I can follow it," Twilight said, mostly to herself, and then nodded as she read the ritual over and over. "It's just a death ritual designed to transfer a spirit from one vessel to another. How hard could it be?" As she did, her magic went to work. Twilight whispered the spell under her breath, and as the ritual instructed, she poured the Tatzlwurm flower juice over the deathflower in its pot of gravedirt. The wispy golden hairs from Marepunzel floated into the mixture of dirt and Tatzlwurm juice and her horn flared brighter, concentrating on the spell. The light cast harsh shadows throughout the room and as they did, the stick Cherish was attached to was raised into the air. Upon reaching it's zenith, the stick broke in half and the runes were dispelled upon the ritual ending. The death flower wilted and the mixture of grave dirt, Tatzlwurm juice, and the hairs from Marepunzel vanished into the ether. Twilight's horn pulsed once, twice, thrice, and then lavender magic swept through the map room and out into the castle proper. When all was said and done, Twilight felt herself panting from exertion despite not having run anywhere. "That ... That should have been correct," she told Last and Drone with a wheezy chuckle. "Cherish should be out from her stick and free to roam this castle. Lucky I drew the runes on some parchment before the spell dispelled them."

@Blitz Boom & @Zoom Jetstream

KARMIC FATE & ATZY

"Yes indeed, little Boom. I am certainly happy from seeing the fireworks show," Atzy giggled along with the foal. She was pleased by the little one's antics and wanted to see what else they could do. Karmic was calmly watching Atzy play along with the foal and having a grand old. She was happy Atzy had found something to be please with at last instead of fighting with her about the littlest things as they had been the past bit on their journey with Enzo. "So little foal, what else can you do besides fireworks? Can you make other things go boom? Like the little detective ones my friend here is chatting with?"

@Blitz Boom @Sekel

"Hello Jelly, I'm Plum. Nice to meet you." Plum Blossom chirped. She wasn't really afraid of spiders, so she didn't mind Gary. "I don't think I have seen you here before. Are you new here in Ponyville? What brings you here?" She asked. She also noticed some other fillies talking nearby about fireworks. "You like fireworks!? Oh my gosh! I like fireworks too!" Plum Blossom exclaimed.

@Sekel @Widdershins

"I uhm... G-Guess it's best not to go there, even if it doesn't look like he's attacki- W-Wait, don't just take off like that."

Stare had been in the progress of going through things as she thought them, in regards to the sphinx. He seemed fine enough, but sphinx had a pretty bad reputation. Even if this one laughed, he might still try to subjugate the town at any minute. Or start an attack, and it might be best to just get out of the way for now. Even though she did see the Night Guard had flown up to him, very briefly, and didn't seem to cause a fuss. Could it really be that one of their kind, just came here to visit? Maybe speak with Princess Twilight? She had so many other connections, from what she heard... It could be.

But she didn't get much chance to go through things, before Dazzle would spot a certain sweet shop, and take off in that direction, before Stare could stop her. It were curious if she even could honestly, but uhm, anyway, she would just follow along for now. Scarcity would probably have some time later for them to meet up with her, and she did like specialty candy, so this might not be a bad side avenue to go by. Plus as she could see in the distance, it appeared that both Pop and Benny were there, and she had wanted to introduce them to Dazzle, so... Might as well just get it over with, and hope for the best, yes? *gulp* Though she didn't know who the two others were. Not the dragon, anyway. Maybe one of Benny's brothers? She had heard from Pop that he had several.

As they got closer, Benny would be the first to notice them. Well, he noticed Dazzle, as she actually made some noise, and then saw Stare by association. Rose a hand with the gauze still tightly wrapped around his palm, and a big grin on his face.

"Heeeey, if it isn't Long Stare. Thanks for not scaring the scales off me this time. Who's your friend? And what's up with her costume? It looks pretty good."

"Hi Benny. And uhm... Well, Dazzle? This is Pop and Benny. They're the dragon and pony couple I mentioned yesterday.

Benny, this is Dazzle Gleam. My sister's helping her find her parents. And she uhm... Well, they're a dragon and a pony."

If Benny had water in his mouth then, he wouldn't done a spit take, as his eyes fixated totally on Dazzle. As did those of Pop, who lost much focus in anything else, as she heard this.

"Wait... Waaaait wait wait Wait. Are you saying... Naaah, that can't be. The doctors say that ain't possible. You're just pulling our legs here, r-right?"

"If she does, I'm tying her to a flagpole. This isn't the sort of thing that should be joked about. Dazzle? Is what Stare said true?"

You could see on them both that they were in disbelief, but excited, and hopeful. If Dazzle really was a hybrid, that meant that there was a way. Might involve some magic or something, but didn't matter. if there were a way, they wanted to hear things.

=========================================================================

@Sekel

2 hours ago, Sekel said:

"Ending up in Ponyville would have been great! We were going there anyway to get to Happy's hive with Queen Onache!" Aurora said in an irritated tone. She didn't exactly like being in this weird dimension the Draconequus had made. While it was very fun at first, it quickly became an annoyance and now it was downright frustration. "We were also going back to Ponyville to get Happy's stupid alcomoholic cart for him to cart around and make merriment with all the other little ponies!"

Anomaly scratched her noggin, not sure what to make of what she just heard.

"Okay, I got the part about him looking for his big cheese-leg, but what's the other thing mean? Does it bite?"

"It's a cart. It doesn't bite."

"...Do you wa-"

"No."

"Well aren't you a spoilsport.

So you just wanna go to Ponyville, and find his queen? That sounds a little boring, when you could have a fun adventure with me, hehe. Now let's see, what'd be fun..."

While she thought on that, Rose would suddenly come flying in the air, backwards, and land on the table. She'd slide along it on her rear end, and not stopping until she were almost tipping over the other side of it.

Getting up, she'd pretend to roll up her sleeves, and got a little dark spark around her eyes. Literally, a speck a black lightning were seen, before the little pixie would raise her voice.

"Oh no you don't. I'm the big sister, and you're gonna come here if you like it or not, sleepy head!"

She'd get up, and fly of rapidly in the other direction. Not three seconds after she was out of sight, a large explosion could be heard, and a mixture of lightning and lava flew up into the air in the distance. Which would start a minor forest fire, and make Anomaly roll her eyes, and let out a sigh.

"Kids, right? Always gotta go fighting. I'll be right back.

Rose! Don't try and disintegrate your brother, or you're grounded! Your father talked to you about this!"

She'd take off in the general direction, as she seemingly had to both stop a fight, and put out a forest fire. All in all, not the worst thing that'd happened to them.

"Might I suggest that if you want to take off, now would be the time? We'll keep her distracted. I'm curious about this place."

"Many fun smells. Flaxxy want to see what she mean too, with adventure."

Lulu Leila and Flaxxy could cover for them, if they wanted to take off. Frankly, Happy wasn't too fussed being here a bit more, so he'd look towards Aurora. It'd be up to her if she thought it best that they took off instead. If she did, he'd haul flank outta here, the same way they got in. With a few treats along for the run, of course. No need to let it all go to waste.

====================================================================

@Sekel

2 hours ago, Sekel said:

Twilight felt herself panting from exertion despite not having run anywhere. "That ... That should have been correct," she told Last and Drone with a wheezy chuckle. "Cherish should be out from her stick and free to roam this castle. Lucky I drew the runes on some parchment before the spell dispelled them."

Cherish wouldn't say a word. During the process, as the aura had broken out, she had felt something. A force, pushing her away, and she couldn't stop it.

The ghost were flung through the air, and right through one of the walls. Last were curious what had happened, but her focus were primarily on her princess right now, as she rushed over to Twilight, and shouldered her. She'd try getting Twilight to a place where she might sit too, whilst Drone simply watched them. She could help, but attempting, when the princess was this weakened, would make the maiden attack her. It didn't seem worth it.

"Your majesty, sit down. You'll need your strength."

"Krktxxtxh. Impressive show. I wonder if it worked?"

"I think it did."

Cherish would float through a nearby wall, looking like she were about to hurl.

"That was disorienting, but I feel.. Different. I don't feel the castle anymore, but there's something. I..."

She'd stop speaking, and would float through the wall again, and would return about a minute later. She looked a little dismayed, though she did hers to hide it.

"I'm bound to this castle now. I hoped... No, I'm s-sorry Twilight. I don't mean to sound ungrateful. This is much better than out there. Thank you very much for this. I'm very happy to be a place where I have some company now."

She'd float over, and would attempt to hug Twilight. But soon as she touched the princess, she started to not embrace her, by would feel herself sliding into the princesses. Not through, but into her, as if she were attempting to take over her body. Twilight should be able to feel it too, as she'd have half a second where she'd lose control of her shoulder movements, as that were where Cherish had made contact, and were in the process of possessing her, before Cherish forced herself a few meters backwards, and looked scared down on her hooves.

"W-What was that? I just... I d-didn't mean to."

A little lesser know side effect of doing this spell. Twilight had indeed connected Cherish to another vessel. That being this castle. However, in the process, she had also made a connection between Cherish and herself, where if she wanted to, Cherish could now take possession of her body, and force Twilight out of her own body. A risk one ran when dealing with this kind of magic.

It were not irreversible though, but they'd need a professional. Otherwise, they'd end up needing to get used to the fact, that there were now two souls, that could use the same body. Even though Cherish neither wanted to, nor would be able to use Twilight's magic, even if she did. Alicorn magic were something else. Though Twilight could also experience what it were like to be a ghost, without dying, and then just return to her body when she felt like it. So if she wanted to, that were an option.

"Kxttrxt? Seems like there are consequences from dealing with this after all."

=====================================================================

@Sekel @Zoom Jetstream

"Hehe, silly. Everything can explode! Not gonna explode ponies though. Nuhuh. That's a bad thing. Rocks are fun to explode. I have one thing I made, right? It blasts caves into mountains.

The mayor wanted those. I think she wants to make a tunnel somewhere, hehe."

Blitz would giggle after somewhat whispering the last part.

Truth of the matter were more that Mayor Mare had found a way to politely confiscate those explosives, as she had seen the aftermath of one of them, and did not want Blitz to have them. Yet at the same time, she knew if she just took them, the filly would just make more. So she had convinced Blitz that she needed them for a project, and asked her not to make more right now, unless they needed more. While in actuality, sent them off with a group of miners that had come through town, that had asked about where to get explosives. She did not want that stuff in her office.

"Someday, I wanna make an entire mountain explode. That'll be fun. Can you make things explode too, shiny lady? Oooh, or do you wanna have something exploded? That'd be fun."

22 minutes ago, Plum Blossom said:

"Hello Jelly, I'm Plum. Nice to meet you." Plum Blossom chirped. She wasn't really afraid of spiders, so she didn't mind Gary. "I don't think I have seen you here before. Are you new here in Ponyville? What brings you here?" She asked. She also noticed some other fillies talking nearby about fireworks. "You like fireworks!? Oh my gosh! I like fireworks too!" Plum Blossom exclaimed.

"Yup, totally new. I moved in yesterday to be with my daddy. Princess Luna asked him to go here and help Princess Twilight, and I got sad without him in Canterlot, so mom let me move out here to be closer to him. Ponyville is a fun little town. Been living in Canterlot all my life, and never seen something like this. Only in the books. Except this one looks a lot friendlier than the pictures. And bigger."

Upon hearing the chatter about fireworks, Jelly would look up, towards the paw that the sphinx had near his head, over which she could see a peculiar tail dangle. Orange and red, looking like a cluster of explosions, frozen in time. Such a strange tail pattern, though she felt pretty sure she knew who this were. Though she couldn't see who she were talking with. Whoever it were, were on top of the sphinx, seemingly riding him.

"Fireworks and explosions? Oooh, I think I know who that is. They talked about her in school.

Excuse me? Are you Blitz Boom?"

She'd put her hooves to the side of her mouth, and yell up, to make sure the foal heard her. And Blitz did, as she momentarily turned around, and now would have her upper half over the sphinx's paw in their direction. She seemed to be about ten years old or so, and her mane looked like a strip of fire on her head. She also had some odd, grey patches on her otherwise orange fur.

"Uhuh. Talking with shiny lady, can say hi later!"

With that, she'd wave down at them, with a big grin on her face, and then turn around again.

"I heard about her in school, when they talked about safety rules. They said she was there for two days, and had given Mrs. Cherilee a grenade on her first day, given firecrackers out to all the foals, and chased two bullies around with a bomb between her teeth. They said she got kicked out when she blew up a toilet lid. Heard the other foals say she had moved though. Weird to see her here. The teachers say she's pretty dangerous. Featherweight said the toilet thing was an accident though.

I like Featherweight. He's the only one who's been happy to see me in school so far. I guess most aren't used to bat ponies here?"

=================================================================

@EQ_Theta

14 hours ago, EQ_Theta said:

“I wish it was that easy, Ms. Scarcity, but having an old life incompatible with what Equestria has to offer leaves a lot of uncertainty. Uddo had transferable skills, which gave him an advantage. I don’t. Maybe once things settle down, I’ll be able to start thinking about what I should be doing with myself. I guess you can tell I don’t have a long-term goal, or if I do, it’s not one that I’m certain I should take.”

"Uddo is skilled in what he does, that is correct. Yet so are you, in what you do. But I understand darling. Many things have happened, and you hardly had the time to think of it, without some other worry overtaking your thoughts, hmm? No worries. Take your time, and think over what you have thus far experienced. Perhaps you will find an answer in there somewhere, and realize an avenue you'd like to pursue. Don't think of things too out of your grasp either. I find that nothing is truly out of reach. Simply that some things, requires more effort than others. Certain sacrifices too."

Scarcity would return to take a sip of tea. Despite what the others may think, times like this where she could simply sit idly, and have a nice chat, were not something she did on a daily basis. She made the time to do this now, but then she would have things to catch up on later. Which were a sacrifice of her limited private time she were willing to invest, for a chance at gaining the favor of Lin and Omen. Especially the former whose ability could perhaps end up freeing her up a little more of that precious time, sooner or later.

Sure she had creatures working for her that kept the wheels running, but there were always things that needed to be handled, both legally, and illegally. She had not gotten to where she were by simply being lazy, and sadly, it required a continued amount of time spend, to maintain. These days she had a little more time to work with, as there were not anything major she had to personally deal with, yet there were small things here ad there, that needed to be dealt with regardless. 

She did hers to remain calm, as she did not want to betray what were beyond the facade, but sometimes she did feel rather worn down, and wished to simply take a few weeks off from everything, to deal with something resembling a personal life, outside of what were required to keep up her facade. Some simply being too time consuming for her to have time to deal with, but that is what changelings were for. She had several employed for the sole purpose of acting as her doubleganger, for various social events she did not have the time for, and they all had legal papers to pose in her place, in case they got caught.

With a recent development in her life, her free time had gotten even further limited, but she still felt good about what she had done there. Though currently, that were none of their business now, were it? And neither were it how much she actually did, though Hammond had been a godsend in that regard. His instant travelling really helped her to get to many locations a lot faster, and hence, save precious time.

15 hours ago, EQ_Theta said:

“Don’t get me wrong, Angie, Sen and I are able to go home to where things are simple, but things can get just as complicated there. Something soured our memories of home, and we can’t look at it the same way after what happened. It’s more like we were forced to make a life outside of old home. Sorry… I didn’t mean to make this conversation dour.”

“Your story sounds a lot more positive. In a place like this, I guess you found a bigger world and still found room for the things that matter to you, yes?”

"The good thing is, we get to see the world beyond our home. Now that we could go home again, maybe we could bring back some things we learned out here and share them. If you don't mind me asking, do you... miss your old home?"

"Of course I mees de old country. It weel not be easy, vere I to try and go back home dough. Things, dey happen, yes? You vander, lands are not de same. It changes you. Make it hard to return to seemple life.

Here is seemple too, but not like home. Dere, everything is about surviving. Leetle time for fun, vehn dere is work to do. Here, I work hard too. But time too, to relax. Not look at snow all de time, or low hard ground. Is better, dough I mees family. Go to see dem sometimes, and old friends. Share bottle, talk about life. Is nice sometimes, yes? But can't return. Seen too much now, of big, lively world. Can't return to old life anymore.

You are different, comrade. Your home is not de same, because of bad memories. Is very sad to hear, but maybe that mean you need to find new home too? Is not saying, you cahnot change old home, to be more like outside. But some, dey do not vant change. They like old life, away from thinking about de beeg picture. Is good if they learn of de world dough. Mean they have choices, yes? Stay in seemple life, or explore beeg world. At least for a leetle while. Can be good. Had friends that go outside vit me. Most went home, and felt good having choice. Some return vit smart ideas too, that help home, without changing it too much.

Maybe de beeg world change you too much too dough. They make you go into it, but de world still showed itself to you. You know many things now. Not easy to return to seemple life for some, vhen they know how beeg the world is, and how small de old leetle life is.

Is curious. You say dere be bad memories, and you vere forced to make new life, yes? Can I hear what dey did, or is dat secret? Is okay if it ees. We all have secrets, yes? Is good. No creature is perfect."

@Starforce

"It's good to know the basics, but I don't think we should go away from this sort of potion idea completely. I think if we could just find a stabilizing agent, that would counteract the growing, we'd have something beautiful. I'll have a think about it, and we can try something another time. For now though, we can just stick to some basics, and the other things I wanted us to make for the market, and keep this in the back of our heads for another time."

She'd wander along with Magnolia once everything was ready, and got right back on track, towards the big city once more. They had to figure out where the market were, that they could set up shop, but one thing at a time here. First they had to find the area, then the stall. The rest would come in a little by little after that.

"There's gonna be a long day ahead of us now, though I have to warn you, we're gonna be facing something horrible: Boredom. Being at the markets like this, can last for hours. Maybe even til the sun sets. So we're gonna have to be a little patient. Sometimes, it takes time for the right customers to show up. If everything gets sold though, it should be enough that I could comfortably take you out to eat someplace nicer tonight. Just not overly fancy restaurants. Not just because of the price. I don't like the attitude of those places.

Anyway, we're gonna need to find the main marketplace, and then see where there's an opening. When we get that far, we can then start to work on potions. We'll have to routinely make stuff, but I find it's a good thing, to not have everything done in advance. It gives others the opportunity to see the work, and trust a little more that I know what I'm doing. Or worse, that I'm just selling off stuff I bought from another alchemist.

Sometimes I wonder what it'd be like to have a little shop dealing with these kinds of things, but I dunno. Being in the same place for so long, feels odd to me, when it's not Zebrica. City life just isn't the same."

===================================================================

@Kujamih @Loud Opinion

On 2021-11-11 at 11:59 PM, Kujamih said:

"... hmm I guess they really aren't hostile, I don't mind.... one of my shards is already in there."

the other Light would continue to explore the new area he is in.

Light would find himself in a forest, near the infamous town of Ponyville. And near him, he'd see a most peculiar sight. A pony running around in zig zag patterns, whilst another one were chasing after her, on spindly little wings, that buzzed like a hummingbirds. The one chasing also appeared to be giggling without a care in the world, and be somewhat resembling a shark. Down to the teeth too which were on full display as she chased after the other mare.

It may look sort of suspicious, but were there something going on here? Hard to say, unless you went into the situation, head first.

Q5PZiEX.jpg

(the mare in question)

@Kujamih @Thunder Light

On 2021-11-11 at 11:59 PM, Kujamih said:

Light would pout at the demon squirrel, but would not blame the squirrel for he had glimpsed on what happened.

"..... hmmmm, then how about this.... " Light would pull out some shards out of his body. 5 pieces to be precise.

" you want my trust demon squirrel? give these crystals to someone important to you, tell them to break it if they're in danger. if not put it on display. keep one if you want.... you don't need to do it right now, just taking them from my hooves is good enough of a yes from me."

Hammond would crawl down from Molotov, and approach the crystals Light had put down. He'd cautiously poke them a few times, then slowly pick them all up, and start to examine them further. Mostly by sniffing, licking, and then testing his teeth on them. Gently though, so nothing would break. They seemed safe, so now he had to find someone whom he could give them to. Someone important.

His master were important, but she were busy, so that would not do. Instead, he had another idea.

@EQ_Theta (tangibly connected, due to the familiar presence. So just mentioning)

He's open a portal again, and jump through it with four of the crystals, as he couldn't carry the last one too right now. It'd close, then another would open up, in a fancy looking house. Inside a kitchen, where a small filly sat on a chair, with some paper, coloring pencils, and a plate of delicious looking sandwiches. Crust cut off, and with only fresh veggies and hay inside it seemed. Looked pretty professionally done, for a sandwich. Likely done by the light purple mare in the business suit and apron, that were currently washing up a few knives and a cutting board.

While the mare looked sharp, and ready for the office, the aquamarine colored filly, with her mane and tail, looking as if clouds had gotten stuck on her head and rear, were playing along joyfully with her drawing. Which seemed to be of a familiar looking, elegant mare, with silver shoes, and a sapphire around her neck. And pretty accurately done too. The filly appeared to have some good, artistic talents.

As Hammond came in, she'd look over, then get a big smile on her face, and give her little friend a hug. One he'd be unable to give back, due to what he were holding.

Once she let go of him, he'd put them down, and begin to make hoof language at her, which she'd return in kind. Despite this, the mare in the kitchen, were still aware enough to note he had come around, but did not seem to interfere. She just looked at the crystals, and after some time, would loudly clear her throat, to get Hammond's attention. Then she'd do her own signs, and this would continue on for several minutes, before the mare would take the crystals, and for the time being, put them in a safe box in one of the cabinets. It had a lock, and were rather sturdy, so it'd do for now.

Hammond and the filly meanwhile, played around a little, until the mare got their attention, and pointed at her watch, then the sandwiches. The filly nodded, and started to eat her lunch, though she would push the picture over towards the mare first. After adding a little word underneath it, along with a big, red heart.

The word she had written, which seemed to make the business mare smile and signal *well done* to the filly?

Mommy.

Hammond would leave not long after that, after signaling *Goodbye* and would return about five minutes after he had started out with Light and the others.

"Hey, there's the little guy again. Say...  Puff? This lil' one ain't saying a lot. Is that normal?"

"We speak... Many words. Brother always.. Been silent. We do not... Understand why."

"Eh, guess even shadow creatures can be mute. Was worth an ask. Thank you for the answer."

• Brohoof 2

@Blitz Boom

---

Sorrow's screams for help caught the attention of ponies from inside surrounding buildings, prompting a group of ponies to approach and surround Sorrow and Cimex, who is unconscious but no bag to cover her head.

”Sweet Celestia, what happened here?”

It appears none of the ponies in the crowd are doctors, however, lady luck would come in the form of an earth pony mare wearing a green scarf tied around her neck. She and a unicorn stallion went to Sorrow, the mare unwrapping her scarf.

“My friend is a medical student, she'll tell you what to do” the male unicorn urgently told Sorrow, eyeing Cimex with worry, “How did this happened?”

Razor quickly recognize Needle. She was one of the well-known members of the gang in Fillydelphia, he even once met her when he was alive.

@Blitz Boom

Magnolia accepted Zeehva's statements and didn't have much to object to and went along with it perfectly fine but an idea crossed her mind. "Well, should we really stay in this city? I mean, I never stayed in one place either and most certainly not cities. Most of my time was spent out in the wild and doing things independently. However it appears that our ways will have to change a bit if we are to make gains for ourselves. I am no stranger to boredem, some days I would literally just look at a tree all day. Not lying, there." she chuckled a bit, for she was telling the truth for sure on that one. It brought back to her mind the same feelings of such boredem. Waiting around in a market couldn't be that bad, surely.

@Blitz Boom @Thunder Light

" well that made my job easy... I guess i should lighten up on that squirrel." Light reflected on his actions.

he tried to hand signal to the Squirrel that he is not a demon squirrel.

.......... Cali's side.

as they venture forward Cali has felt a weird force that's surrounding Blitz. the same force she felt before she collapsed and was stabbed by Light.

Cali would try to shake it off and considered to forget what she felt, but the presence of fear still lingers on Cali.

" hey blitz?... are you.... feeling anything....I dunno ummm... funny?" Cali asked with a hint of worry.

@Loud Opinion

......... Light lost on a forest.

".......... what the hell am I seeing here!?"

Light was a bit blinded after he went through the portal, as the sudden shift of light and shade made his eyes have to adjust to  a new environment.

he quickly changed his posture and readied himself, but he himself don't know if he should be in a defensive state or in a fleeing state .... so he ended up posing very oddly.

@Blitz Boom
"I must agree with Marley on this, especially considering that the draconequus is most likely annoyed from the failure before, we don't know how unstable its mind is." Ruby stated in observing manner, he may have been the kind to not back out of a challenge, but even she wasn't reckless enough to risk being turned into weaker creature or an object, sure Twilight and bunch kept the chaotic species in control, but that wouldn't comfort her much if an unstable magical being send her into the void before that. "We could travel in the cargo space if going with a train, or we could just go around the forest, it wouldn't increase the travel time too much, maybe even follow the railway." she then said something to Charir, who responded to her "Charir too prefers avoiding the magical freak, doesn't like it when he doesn't know what's going on." 

While she didn't get a chance to say it, regarding the undead dragon, she wasn't sure if she personally believed it, mostly because she hadn't seen any real evidence of its existence, though at the same time, the inner parts of the Homelands were unknown to her, as those who end up there, be it by fighting their way up in the 'ladder', or any other way, they never tend to come back towards the edges, so who knew what kind of things were around there, elders of their kind could be quite weird she had heard, so one of them being undead wasn't impossible thought, especially considering what she had learned about her kind's magical capabilities.

-------------------------------------------------------

Scarecrow didn't comment on the moment of longing, mainly because he didn't know what to say, he wasn't good with that stuff, and since he lacked the ability to truly feel bad for Lyriel, he also didn't have the natural need to comfort her, rather he just acknowledged it mentally and kept in mind as long as it stayed there.  

"Sure, maybe I'll also see more pieces of clothing that remind me of something." He agreed, his relationship to his unknown past was...unsure, he was interested to learn where he came from if it was possible to, but at the same time, maybe it was better to not know? knowing what he lost may lead to him becoming even more unhappy with himself, but also, if the opportunity to end this offered to him at the farm ends up being a dead end, knowing what lead to this would most likely be the only way to end this too, besides the more impossible solutions like time magic for example, but those were more food for thought rather than serious options. 

--------------------------------------------------------

Sheska shook her head "It's... just memories." she said rather quietly, her tone being that of anger, but the kind of anger that comes from suffering rather than hate, her voice was also slightly shaky "I'll never get over it... if I rely on that kind of help." the option was tempting, but their struggles were part of who they were, and messing with minds could have unintended results. Sheska slapped herself few times and took a deep breath "Not the first trauma I've dealt with." it wasn't hard to tell she was hiding her feelings rather than actually succeeding at pushing the memories away, but it was only matter of time they actually faded, she just needed to think about something else, sure the events causing this one were fresh in her mind, since while it may have been even years since it happened, to them it was like yesterday due to them being unconscious most of the time since them , but she wasn't lying this wasn't the first time, and at least this time she had Trox there to help.

Speaking of Trox, he seemed to be struggling with his own set of memories, though like with everything, he didn't show it as clearly, and rather than anger, for him it was more like....despair, defeated sadness, masked by the strong concern towards his sister, and possibly bit of guilt. He kept soundlessly comforting Sheska until she signaled him to stop, after which Trox whispered something to her to which Sheska nodded, if Onache was to eavesdrop, Trox simply asked Sheska if she was sure she was aright. 

@Blitz Boom

18 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

"Uddo is skilled in what he does, that is correct. Yet so are you, in what you do. But I understand darling. Many things have happened, and you hardly had the time to think of it, without some other worry overtaking your thoughts, hmm? No worries. Take your time, and think over what you have thus far experienced. Perhaps you will find an answer in there somewhere, and realize an avenue you'd like to pursue. Don't think of things too out of your grasp either. I find that nothing is truly out of reach. Simply that some things, requires more effort than others. Certain sacrifices too."

“Thank you for your words. With time, I hope I'l find the answers I need. Maybe I might settle into a role and work alongside my brother, or I might be going off to forge my own way. It’s good to know I have some options, and things could be better if I did something I loved. Now to only figure what that might be…” 

Lin had some ideas on what Sen could potentially do, but there was something gnawing at the back of her mind. She wouldn’t reveal it to Scarcity, but talking things with Rosa got her to open up about how she didn’t have a long-term plan. More importantly, she didn’t get a chance to find out what her calling could be. Opening gates and arranging for transport could be good, but it didn’t really provide her with much of a challenge. Facilitating long travels and cutting down travel time was now second-nature to her, not something that provided a challenge. Being a teacher for Omen was the closest thing that achieved that, but that was more about being a tutor, rather than something that could be a long-term prospect. Perhaps with more students, like Shrimp, this could be an option. Even if it wasn’t, it’ll still be quite a fun experience being a teacher to some close friends. If there was time, she could get back trying that out. 

Sen might have his own work cut out for him, but Angie’s words were more poignant and true. Wandering around Equestria and seeing how different it was gave him new perspectives, but he changed a lot since he first found his way here. There was a time he’d be the confident and cunning type who’d be an observer one moment, then a fighter the next. Upon arriving in Equestria, he was a wreck who didn’t have much of a goal and was content to live each day by meeting his daily needs and hoping to find a lead on Lin. It would take time for him to come back to some semblance of his old self, but his more sensitive side has become more prominent. Perhaps that was a part of seeing the bigger world, seeing a different side of one’s self. 

Relating to Angie was unexpected, but she knows what the longma were in right now, and her insight is valuable. It was where the conversation was going that would give the siblings pause. A long one. 

“Angie… I’m afraid we can’t tell you much about what happened. Village leaders having too much power and going too far. We put a stop to that, but what should’ve been a moment to rejoice felt more hollow. Even if it’s been years, it’s still a sore topic. I’m sorry, but we would rather not speak about it.”

“There was still some good that came from it. We were able to go home, start new adventures, meet new faces…”

The siblings would then turn to Omen, Shrimp, and Rosa with fond looks and warm smiles, almost like being in a reverie. They’d take this time to remember some friendly and familiar faces from back home, almost as if they were here at this moment. 

“And know who our true friends are.” 

@Thunder Light

On 2021-11-14 at 3:34 AM, Windy Breeze said:

”Sweet Celestia, what happened here?”

It appears none of the ponies in the crowd are doctors, however, lady luck would come in the form of an earth pony mare wearing a green scarf tied around her neck. She and a unicorn stallion went to Sorrow, the mare unwrapping her scarf.

“My friend is a medical student, she'll tell you what to do” the male unicorn urgently told Sorrow, eyeing Cimex with worry, “How did this happened?”

"I don't know what happened. I heard something, and when I opened the container, she were just lying in there. I dunno how bad it is though. She had a bag over her head when I found her, she isn't waking up, and she's bleeding. 

We have to get her to the hospital. My uncle works there. He'll help her. Can you help me get here there safely, please?"

Sorrow were panicking a little. Sure she dealt with dead beings quite often, but it were not the same to see one who might actually die. She probably wouldn't, as this were just a trickling of blood, and her breathing seemed stable, but panic wasn't logical.

===============================================================

@Thunder Light

Needle would not be there at first, but she would show up a few minutes after, as she had heard the door open, and wanted to hear an update from Pop.

She'd come in and sit down next to the bed, then calmly talk to Pop, who explained in full what had happened. Not including Cimex being tossed in the dumpster, as she had not seen that, but up until then.

Razor would see a part of Needle he likely hadn't, when he met her. Normally she were rather cold and to some, intimidating, when dealing with others in their mob. But towards Pop Rock she were patient, and soft spoken. She were still a little strict in her tone, when the diamond dog got off topic, but compared to how she talked to others - if you excluded how she were acting around regular beings, to keep up face - she were downright kind.

Quite frankly, if they wanted an angle to get a squeeze on Needle, using Pop would likely be their best option.

============================================================

@Starforce

"There's actually a good deal of things you can learn from examining a tree for a long time, so I don't think that sounds all too boring. But it's good you're okay with being in the same location for a while.

As for why we need to go to the city, it's to sell our wares. Wild animals rarely pay for things, and as the saying goes, bits makes the world go round. It's not technically true, but having bits is important, to buy food, shelter, or things for alchemy. So we'll need to go in there to peddle the potions. It won't be so bad. Usually customers are pretty nice, and these sort of things tend to draw attention. We'll just have to find a stand to rent first.

...Oooh rats, I forgot about that part. We'll need some bits to actually pay for the stand. Hmm... With a bit of luck, we'll have enough for the first hour at least. After that, there should be enough to cover the difference. But we'll have to wait to get lunch until we've sold something. *sigh* I hate being unprepared..."

Zeehva would shake her head, and not long after that, they'd return safely to the edge of Deltrot. Now it were just to find their way to the market.

=================================================================

@Kujamih @Thunder Light

On 2021-11-14 at 8:47 AM, Kujamih said:

" well that made my job easy... I guess i should lighten up on that squirrel." Light reflected on his actions.

he tried to hand signal to the Squirrel that he is not a demon squirrel.

Unfortunately, sign language were not the same, between hooves and hands, so it wouldn't get clearly through what he were trying to communicate. Though he could just say it. Hammond never spoke, but he could hear fine. More than fine in fact, with those large ears of his.

He'd try to respond to what he thought he were seeing though, and would jump over to a nearby tree, run up it. He'd be back a few seconds later, flying down with a large pinecone in his mouth, that he'd put down in front of Light, and push closer to him. That seemed like the request at least, best he could tell.

" hey blitz?... are you.... feeling anything....I dunno ummm... funny?" Cali asked with a hint of worry.

"I feel adventure!"

She'd giggle and spread her front legs out, so that she could hug Cali's back. She wasn't feeling anything odd at all. But she were also a little hyped on the trip they were on, to go find the others, so she might just have sort of tuned it out. It tended to happen with some minor things, when she were hyper.

If there were some kind of odd vibe, it were likely something mundane for her. It might have a greater impact on Cali though, but that would likely be related to those crystals she had gotten stabbed with, resonating with it. It were hard to say. Wasn't every day something like this happened.

"Why? Are you feeling sick? *gasp* Are you gonna collapse again? Nooooo! No collapsing."

@Kujamih @Loud Opinion

".......... what the hell am I seeing here!?"

The shark mare stopped up, as she heard the new voice, and would just stand there in the air, buzzing with her wings, and look towards Light with her curious eyes.

"New friend?"

She'd land, and start to walking towards Light, whilst sniffing the air. If Light didn't stop her, or threaten her in some way, she would get close enough to touch him. Which she would, by booping her snout into his chest, if possible.

"New friend have special smell. Meeeeeh-tal. Metal. Metal smell? Are you special friend?"

In case he proved hostile, she'd bounce back, and bar her teeth, whilst growling at him. Which might have done better when she were still more of a shark, with a coarser throat. But as she were mostly a pony now, the growling sound were not really all that intimidating. If he did not prove hostile though, neither would she.

@Catpone Cerberus

On 2021-11-14 at 11:59 AM, Catpone Cerberus said:

"I must agree with Marley on this, especially considering that the draconequus is most likely annoyed from the failure before, we don't know how unstable its mind is." Ruby stated in observing manner, he may have been the kind to not back out of a challenge, but even she wasn't reckless enough to risk being turned into weaker creature or an object, sure Twilight and bunch kept the chaotic species in control, but that wouldn't comfort her much if an unstable magical being send her into the void before that. "We could travel in the cargo space if going with a train, or we could just go around the forest, it wouldn't increase the travel time too much, maybe even follow the railway." she then said something to Charir, who responded to her "Charir too prefers avoiding the magical freak, doesn't like it when he doesn't know what's going on." 

"Will it help further, if I say I will cover the tickets?"

"They do say the best things in life are free. Alright then, I'm in."

"Splendid. Follow me please."

The feeling of being watched did not leave him for even a moment, as he lead them through Ponyville, towards the train station. There were not currently any train, but they were fortunate. According to the schedule, one should be here within the next ten minutes at max. Should prove plenty enough time to buy tickets, as well as getting everyone ready for the trip.

There were a fair bunch that gave them some glances as they arrived on the station, but they weren't approached currently. More avoided, as they didn't want to get involved with a cart that were dragging a dragon along like that. It looked like trouble.

That attitude, were mostly just for a few however. The majority just had their own talks and thoughts going on, or didn't really care.

After a quick trip to the register, Marley would return with the tickets in his talons.

"We will have the cart in a separate transport near the back, and then due to size, we will need to use another cart near it, meant for larger beings. Less fancy looking, but it is still comfortable, and should provide a simple rest on our trip. Shouldn't be more than a few minutes now, and it will be here.

I mean no disrespect towards your companion, but are he wanting to sit on the roof, or will he join us inside? It might get a little windy if he wishes to keep a high ground."

@Catpone Cerberus

"Sure, maybe I'll also see more pieces of clothing that remind me of something."

As there were no objections - even Crow seemed curious - they could go to the street, and take in all of the more lively, and at times, flamboyant things there were to see. One pony who'd wander past them especially, stoop out, as she walked in a long, silvery party dress, and a cape made of a myriad of feathers, intertwined into a beautiful pattern of an ascending phoenix. Her shoes were of purest silver, and around her neck, hung a rather expensive-looking opal.

She wasn't a bird, but Lyriel were still opening her mouth, and headed towards her, when she got hold of herself. While it were a compliment to birds, approaching to mention the beauty of her plumage, may be considered less good towards ponies. Although, she would still personally think it were a great compliment. Had this pony been a bird, she would be surrounded by male birds, vying for her attention for the season.

Her eyes would still follow the mare, who didn't seem like she had much focus on things around her, but rather on where she were going. yet as she got further out of sight, Lyriel's eyes would go towards where the mare had been. A medium-sized building, in some beautiful wine-red colors, and with a tasteful sign next to the door going *Delta's Delights: Let us make you more than you've ever been.*

"That one looks intriguing. Can we go there?"

If they did, they'd find quite the thing. Rows upon rows of cloth in all kinds of materials, and framed dressed for many occasions, draping glass boxes around the store. A few ponies were in here already, wandering around, and reading up on signs here and there, talking about materials, prices, design examples, that kind of thing. There were likely an owner here somewhere tool, but he or she, did not seem to be present currently. Maybe they were in the back, dealing with something though. The last touches on a design perhaps. It were hard to tell, without looking.

@Catpone Cerberus

Sheska shook her head "It's... just memories." she said rather quietly, her tone being that of anger, but the kind of anger that comes from suffering rather than hate, her voice was also slightly shaky "I'll never get over it... if I rely on that kind of help." the option was tempting, but their struggles were part of who they were, and messing with minds could have unintended results. Sheska slapped herself few times and took a deep breath "Not the first trauma I've dealt with."

"I'm not offering to take it away. It is a measure of soothing.

My methods are effective, but I cannot take away memories. I can suppress them, rewrite them, have them more in line with what I would want them to be, but the real things will always remain, and without a steady stream of interaction from my side, they will return.

Less mundane things, most will simply just shrug off, as that is the way the mind works. But serious things will not be dealt with so plainly. Yet still, relief are an offer that you can consider on the table, in case it seems to become too overbearing at some point."

Speaking of Trox, he seemed to be struggling with his own set of memories, though like with everything, he didn't show it as clearly, and rather than anger, for him it was more like....despair, defeated sadness, masked by the strong concern towards his sister, and possibly bit of guilt. He kept soundlessly comforting Sheska until she signaled him to stop, after which Trox whispered something to her to which Sheska nodded, if Onache was to eavesdrop, Trox simply asked Sheska if she was sure she was aright. 

Her gaze would change from this kobold, trying to keep her emotions in check. To her brother, who too were attempting to do it, though with different emotions stirring. She could practically taste them, as they wafted off from him.

"The same offer are extended to you, Trox. I admit despair is not an overly tasteful emotion to feast upon, but I have eaten worse, if that would be something you did wish to be rid of."

She did not eavesdrop on what they were saying. It seemed personal, and she were attempting her best to not be controlling over things all that much. She were in many aspects, failing miserably at that, if you looked beyond these two, but foal steps, right? Had to start small, then build up from there. She wasn't an inherent goodie two-shoes like Thorax were. The way she had been, did not get changed in merely a few days.

"You seem to be doing somewhat better. Is this a recurring thing for you to go through, or were it because of him?"

@EQ_Theta

On 2021-11-14 at 4:33 PM, EQ_Theta said:

“Thank you for your words. With time, I hope I'l find the answers I need. Maybe I might settle into a role and work alongside my brother, or I might be going off to forge my own way. It’s good to know I have some options, and things could be better if I did something I loved. Now to only figure what that might be…” 

"The best way would to try as many things as you find yourself able to do. Like a foal looking for their cutie mark, you may need to go through many things to find it, but when you then do, it will be life changing."

"Easier for some than others to do that."

"Oh, certainly. Some take years, whilst others - such as myself - finds a simple episode can open up a path, that they know is just correct for them."

A little accident were all that had set her on her course. A peek into another's mind, seeing something she were not supposed to, and then using that to her advantage. A funny thing to think of, as being the origin to where she were now at times, but it wasn't as if she had rested on her flank, and it just happened. She had a small speck of power in her grasp, and she then learned how to use that wisely. Snowballing what she learned, and trading in favors to gain even further, until she could put pressure on the right ponies, to steal her parents riches and name from underneath them.

Aaah, what a glorious day it had been, when she could put down the facade for just a moment, and show those immoral monsters, who were truly in control. Not a pair of aging ponies, grooming their foals to be nothing but good wives to gain a higher social rank. But her, who had taken it all, and then after giving some of it back - in exchange for them leaving her and her sister alone - then dismantled what she had kept.

Houses given to shelters, money donated to various charitable foundations. Artwork sold, statues given away, furniture put up for yard sales at ridiculous prices- She had aimed to humiliate her family's name, and she had succeeded. And in the process, gained some good PR, which helped her launch her store. 

Yet she had wanted more. Dealing with secrets, she had gotten a taste of the world that lied beyond what most saw, and slowly, she made her way into that realm. First working for others, until eventually she managed to build a name, and a reputation worth holding.

It had taken her years to get to where she were now, and time consuming as it were, she delighted in it. Maybe one day, when Lin found what she wanted, she too would feel the satisfaction, of living the life she wanted, rather than one decided for her.

One could argue this were hypocritical, considering what she did to Rosa, but there were nuances to that, which she'd argue changed things. He may not agree though.

On 2021-11-14 at 4:33 PM, EQ_Theta said:

“Angie… I’m afraid we can’t tell you much about what happened. Village leaders having too much power and going too far. We put a stop to that, but what should’ve been a moment to rejoice felt more hollow. Even if it’s been years, it’s still a sore topic. I’m sorry, but we would rather not speak about it.”

“There was still some good that came from it. We were able to go home, start new adventures, meet new faces…”

The siblings would then turn to Omen, Shrimp, and Rosa with fond looks and warm smiles, almost like being in a reverie. They’d take this time to remember some friendly and familiar faces from back home, almost as if they were here at this moment. 

“And know who our true friends are.” 

Angie would look on with a pleased smile on her face, as she saw the siblings end their response, by looking towards their odd group of friends. Rosa the thestral, who'd wander closer, and plant a hoof on their shoulders, with a friendly smile on her face. And Omen, who'd wander in from the side, and try the same, but ending up patting them more, in a confused manner. Shrimp kept sleeping at first, but would wake up from the movements, and then seeing who seemingly caused the ruckus that disturbed his nap, would slither over, and bite Rosa on the snout. A low growl would escape him too, though at his size, it were really not intimidating. Neither were it really painful to have the refraction there. Frankly, the sound of Angie loudly laughing after that, irritated Shrimp more, and he'd let go of Rosa. Then with n irate look on his face, open his maw high in Angie's direction, and let out a large, glittering flame in her direction.

It wouldn't get anywhere near her though. Omen would open a gate, that swallowed up the flame, and left it to the shadow realm, where her unformed siblings would have a brief, intrigued look at the show. As there were no natural light in their realm, things like this were always extra special to them.

Once Shrimp were done, he'd start hissing in Angie's direction, then Rosa's, and would then go back into Omen's mane. He wanted a nap, not a lot of wobbling, and loudness.

"Dat was very strahnge. Is dere reason for dat?"

"He's an infant. He sometimes gets cranky, if someone interrupts his sleep. I can assure you, the flames wouldn't have harmed you though. Just a disorienting, magical flame."

"Fun leetle group you have, comrade.

Aah, but Lin, Sen, I do not vant to step in bahd memory, yes? I will not ask vhat happened anymore, but weehl say I am sohrry, for vhat sounds like really bad things.

At least now, you have a special, but good leetle group. Friehnds you trust, dat make you happy. You have many bad memory with you, but nauhw, you have others dat help you. Make you happy. Good friehnds, is de most important thing you can have, comrade. Everything better, when dey are dere."

She'd send a look, and a grin, towards Scarcity after saying that. Angie did not have many friends, but she treasured those she had, and Scarcity truly were one of the best ones. Always had her back that one, and treated her with respect. That wasn't something she'd ever forget, and if times got tough, there'd always be an open door for her here. Brick too, even if he was a dour little thing sometimes.

• Brohoof 2

@Blitz Boom

A flash of rainbow light.  The elegant etched rainbow threads of Dawn's tapestry telling her brother their destination before they even disappeared from the spa.  The soothing sounds of trickling waterfalls and aromatic scents replaced by the hustle and bustle of the metropolis.  Far more familiar and natural.  There wasn't a spa he could think of in the city that could truly compare.  The trio now standing out on the sidewalk in front of a fashion boutique.  Get this over sooner, easy for somepony that doesn't relive these kinds of moment every second of everyday.  Embrace it, he doesn't have a choice but to embrace it.  Rather funny really.  A smirk crossed his lips, "Embracing."

"I'm sorry the first Equestrians you've had to encounter just happen to be megalomaniacs.  The rest of us are rather quite normal," Rising assured the witch of the wilds.  "Har har, very funny and witty Mister Wisks-off-to-a-dark-land-to-fight-an-evil-wizard.  Very subtle.  What's life without a little... dazzle?" Dawn shot back.  "Any more dazzle and you'll block out the Sun," the detective mused.  "C'est l'idée," she cooed, adopting a commonly used accent in the fashion world and flicking her lush mane in a proud gesture.

The boutique was familiar to Rising, having surprisingly shopped here before and passed on occasion when his normal patrol route gets shaken up a bit.  Lovely sandstone walls with carved in pillars and archways.  Two display windows featuring the current seasons hot ticket items placed their to pull customers in.  Granted seasons in the fashion world were measured in weeks and quarters of the year.  Not that Rising himself partook in fashion and couldn't compare his knowledge to Dawn, his mother, Minty or even Cork's, but he was aware enough to notice and appreciate them.  And easily the first to point out when fashion trends loop back on themselves years later.

Little in the the store was bought off the shelf and had to be tailored to each pony's tastes and body.  One does not simply shop Saddle Row and leave something that just fits 'good enough'.  Rising couldn't complain.  The shop did well and made great cloths for anypony.  Dawn could have picked many others far more in her tastes than his own, but she learned long ago how to tread her brother's line.

Dawn wasn't going to prevent Lily from redressing herself into her garb.  Lily's reasons for having it were sound and from her homeland.  That didn't mean she wasn't going to try and make sure Lily left with a dress that'd make her never want to wear the brown rags again, of course.  Humming to herself, she trotted past the display windows, already owning the dresses on display, to a brown wooden door leading into the shop.  Pushing it open to the sound of a delightful chime and ushering in the other two.

@Blitz Boom

Magnolia would listen to Zeehva calmly and silently as they approached the edge. "I didn't really prepare for anything, most cases. I would usually improvise and make do with what I had. Being the spirit I am, I had no qualms about making do with what I can. I naturally improvise in situations, as it is best to not always stick to plans because plans often don't end up happening. If you stick to a plan, better make sure its not a rigid one at that. Anything can happen at any time." Magnolia pointed out, her words flowing from her mouth much like a calm flowing stream.

Upon walking further she could spot the market up ahead and would lead Zeehva to it. It was up to Zeehva where she wanted to go. Magnolia wouldn't mind shoplifting but it was easy to get caught in such a large city anyways so she wouldn't bother. And anyways, she didn't want to make any burdens to their limited supply of bits after all. 

@Blitz Boom @Loud Opinion

~~Light and the flying.....shark?~~

"... the gods must be mocking me...." Light quickly commented as his vision started to clear up.

the shark was able to sniff him due to him still processing if the thing Infront of him is real or not.

as the shark's snout poke his chest, light was taken aback and replied.

" oh crap you are real..." Light would creat more distance after this.

" a demon squirrel and now this....at least this one can talk...and by the looks of it.... a child?..... wouldn't want to mess with it's parent's..... tell me...shark? where am I?"

@Thunder Light

@Blitz Boom

~squirrel and his nut~

" oh crap wrong sign language... thank you and good squirrel." Light then tries to pat the squirrel's head.

~ Cali's Side of adventure.~

"no I'm okay Blitz... I'm just worried about you is all..." Cali then paused in her tracks as she noticed that Light was up to something. 

"we should really get a move on. it seems Light's presence is harder to track right now." 

@Blitz Boom & @Widdershins

DAWN STREAK & DAZZLE GLEAM

"She what!?" Dawn asked in complete shock, having pushed Kaltrops aside so they weren't blocking the entrance. When she got a proper look at the weird looking pony, she could only stare in a shock. "She's a hybrid!?"

The blue furred earth pony with scales obvious under her skin, looked at both of the dragon/pony parties in the shop. "Uh ... um ... yeah? It's ... true? You four haven't tried uh," Dazzle coughed into her hoof and grinned awkwardly at them. "Ya know ... do it? With each other? It works a lot ninety percent of the time. That's like how all of everyone here came from, right? A mummy and daddy pony? But I don't think that's what you wanted to know so ..." Dazzle chuckled a fair bit and rubbed her hoof over the bac of her neck, paying particular attention to Pop and Benny. "My parents are most definitely a dragon and a mare. Just like you two. They didn't exactly mention how but ... yeah, it's true. Maybe a demonstration would help? I can fire electric breath!"

@Blitz Boom

AURORA GLEAM

"I have had enough adventure for one day!" Aurora yelled in frustration. While the draconequus was no longer there, she sighed in relief after having done so. "Finding out I'm a queen, get turned into one, seeing draconequus or whatever ... it's a lot for one day," she grumbled and made sure to look at Happy before noticing how Flaxx and Lulu looked. "... but ... I do want to stay with our new friends a while longer, Happy," she told him, gesturing to the diamond dog and her companion. "Maybe ... maybe it could be fun sticking around for a bit."

@Blitz Boom

TWILIGHT SPARKLE

"Hooo what was that?" Tiwlight shuddered, unsure of what was going on. She had sat down like Last had suggested and was on her haunches when Cherish tried to hug her. She felt a cold presence enter her body and her shoulder began to spasm and the leg attached to it twitched a bit. She ended up panting again when Cherish left her and looked at the ghost pony with wide eyes. "Did I do the spell wrong!?" she squeaked, fear and panic entering her expression.

@Blitz Boom, @Zoom Jetstream

ATZY & KARMIC FATE

"Shiny lady?" Atzy giggled in response and smiled wrily at the filly. "You're a funny one, little foal."

"Yeah, so funny she apparently ditched school safety and brought bombs there," Karmic commented, having heard what the other fillies were saying about Blitz. The wind carried a lot of noise and she happened to catch onto the voices before they were whisked away again.

"What? Is that true? Because if so, that is so awesome you did that," Atzy told Blitz with a happy expression.

@Blitz Boom @Kujamih

Fear is a master of disguise. While Limbo Dreams physically pursued her metaphorical answers, the point of the chase lost its meaning. A butterfly happened to be fluttering in the direction she cantered.

So, having lost the original goal of physically chasing her ideas, Limbo concluded that the butterfly was the thing she was chasing all along. She thought she saw wonder and beauty in the butterfly. As the chase went on, she felt more and more like an observer to the world than a participant.

It was then that the butterfly shed its facade of wonder to reveal her fears beneath: Her life as a passive observer; the chaos of her youth. The prison of madness that had gripped her so thoroughly painfully emerged from her memories.

It was then that she slid to a halt with a haunted look. Not a word escaped her. Her life prior had ironed out any value she gave her voice. Light's dynamic entrance hadn't even registered. That to was a product of her history in isolation.

All that she showed was a thousand-yard stare. Within those eyes, her soul thrashed. Within her mind, she was back home.

@Blitz Boom @Loud Opinion

Light noticed another creature staring at him..... but it seems to be more spaced out and just happens to be staring at his direction. soon after he himself got trans at the weirdo's stare, making them now both blankly staring at each other... 

"hmmm this creature's character definitely has a lot of it's creators.... hmm traits... this one's a poetic type, the hard one to understand... carrying a lot of weight...:okiedokieloki:... hey shark? do you know each other by any chance? why is it... staring at us?" Light tried to be polite, so he gave an awkward smile and waved at her.

@Blitz Boom

Seeing little quirks like Shrimp’s now-automatic response to being awoken from his nap was one of those moments when the siblings could just find peace and solace. They knew things would be rough moving forward, but there was always a respite among friends. They knew their new lives after being exposed to the world outside their forest was going to be very different, but there will always be constants. It helps to forget some bad memories, and hopefully new ones would make experiences much richer. Angie looking toward Scarcity meant something, especially when that look hinted at more positive things. The siblings couldn’t imagine what experiences Angie had with Scarcity, but they weren’t in a position to ask about it. If that meant anything to them, then perhaps there was more to Scarcity than they knew. Perhaps they’d get to see that some more in time.

On 2021-11-16 at 6:07 AM, Blitz Boom said:

"Fun leetle group you have, comrade.

Aah, but Lin, Sen, I do not vant to step in bahd memory, yes? I will not ask vhat happened anymore, but weehl say I am sohrry, for vhat sounds like really bad things.

At least now, you have a special, but good leetle group. Friehnds you trust, dat make you happy. You have many bad memory with you, but nauhw, you have others dat help you. Make you happy. Good friehnds, is de most important thing you can have, comrade. Everything better, when dey are dere."

“They’re the best things to happen to us since leaving home. Knowing we’ve met them helps us remember that there are still good things out there. Lots to see and plenty to meet, and that gives us hope that things could get better. That’s what I want the longma back home to know.”

"I guess you can say our plans for the future will depend on what happens. Us going home after being away for so long shook things up, so to speak."

Lin would take another sip of the tea. This time, the taste was growing on her. Bitter flavors were something she’s gotten accustomed to, but sweeter flavors like this were becoming more preferable. Moments like these were some of Lin’s favorites. Simply sitting down with her worries at the back of her head. There was always something more to do, but it is good to sometimes forget about them for a moment and just spend it in good company. 

Still, that feeling of having more obligations didn’t go away easily. While they were waiting for the golems’ processes to finish, it seemed like there might be more going on before they got to see the spirits in their new bodies.

“Miss Scarcity? I don’t mean to interrupt this quiet moment. This is enjoyable, but are we waiting here until we’re ready to see the golems? Or is this what ponies call a 'social call?'”

@Rising Dusk

On 2021-11-16 at 5:29 AM, Rising Dusk said:

"I'm sorry the first Equestrians you've had to encounter just happen to be megalomaniacs.  The rest of us are rather quite normal," Rising assured the witch of the wilds.  "Har har, very funny and witty Mister Wisks-off-to-a-dark-land-to-fight-an-evil-wizard.  Very subtle.  What's life without a little... dazzle?" Dawn shot back.  "Any more dazzle and you'll block out the Sun," the detective mused.  "C'est l'idée," she cooed, adopting a commonly used accent in the fashion world and flicking her lush mane in a proud gesture.

"I've dealt with a megalomaniac directly, for several years by now. Comparatively, you're just a little eccentric. Disturbing as your capabilities are, the more I know of you, the less I fear you."

Were she wary though? Sure, but with the skills the two of them possessed, were that really any wonder? One would be wise to not poke at a hornets nest, or in this case, skilled users in both magic, and the dismantling of magic.

But their personalities and moral limitations, that became more evident, the more she hung around them, made her certain they wouldn't directly cause her immense harm. Not unless she did something truly heinous. And frankly, that alleviated a lot of the fear, that she originally had.

Twisted had not been the same. The more she learned of him, the worse it became, as she were now privy to his moods, and cruel tactics up close. As well as his mental, and physical torture. Neither of these two, were anywhere close to him. And she were thankful for that, even if she had been convinced Rising were the same, at the start.

"I don't know what the last thing you said meant, but I assume it's more sibling taunting? Some kind of Equestrian saying perhaps?"

On 2021-11-16 at 5:29 AM, Rising Dusk said:

Dawn wasn't going to prevent Lily from redressing herself into her garb.  Lily's reasons for having it were sound and from her homeland.  That didn't mean she wasn't going to try and make sure Lily left with a dress that'd make her never want to wear the brown rags again, of course.  Humming to herself, she trotted past the display windows, already owning the dresses on display, to a brown wooden door leading into the shop.  Pushing it open to the sound of a delightful chime and ushering in the other two.

Lily would about then, be more aware of what kind of place they had ended up, and turned to look at the displayed dresses with a raised eyebrow.

"Certainly things that make you stand out. I'll give them that much."

Lily were not impressed, but it also had a lot to do with her perspective. Her brown dress were horribly out of fashion, and stitched together in places, which made them well worth being thought of as rags. Yet at the same time, they were also not something that stood out, and were cleaned easily enough, as they were sturdy enough for a good scrub. So they did what they were intended for, in the matter of warmth, and somewhat camouflage. These things would get her eaten within hours, and would make those who knew her, roll their eyes and say something along the lines of *What did she expect were gonna happen?*. Might change eventually, but these were still dangerous times in the wilderness, back in Harrowmark, and it'd be some time before that truly changed.

Still, might be fine with something for a visit to Copperhagen, she supposed. Just not something that limited mobility too much. Queen Magenta the Second, would likely scoff at that. Which really, should be something she should mention, now that they were being herded into the store by Dawn, more or less.

"Before we settle on something, remember where you're going. Colors and style are fine, but think efficiency too. Pockets, room to be mobile, and nothing that can easily get stuck on something, if you have to run away. We've lost too many Harrowish ponies due to loose ribbons, mixing with unfortunate events. If you want to impress her, don't overdo things, just for the sake of standing out."

========================================================================

@Starforce

On 2021-11-16 at 8:31 AM, Magnolia said:

Magnolia would listen to Zeehva calmly and silently as they approached the edge. "I didn't really prepare for anything, most cases. I would usually improvise and make do with what I had. Being the spirit I am, I had no qualms about making do with what I can. I naturally improvise in situations, as it is best to not always stick to plans because plans often don't end up happening. If you stick to a plan, better make sure its not a rigid one at that. Anything can happen at any time." Magnolia pointed out, her words flowing from her mouth much like a calm flowing stream.

"You'd fit in well in the northern regions of Equestria, I think. There's a lot of the same attitude of improvising for survival, and it being unwise to stick to one plan, without some backups, and the ability to change on a whim, if it goes haywire. A shame you didn't grow up there. You'd have been right at home. Depending on how you feel about constant snow."

She'd have a few fond memories of life back then, in her early days, before she went on the trail of events, that eventually led her to Zebrica. It kept her mind occupied as they made their way through the bustling streets, and eventually ended up at the market. There were quite a few things to focus on here, but Zeehva's attention were primarily on looking for a stand.

"Now we just need to find someplace to set up..."

"Yeah, good luck with that. It's totally packed today."

They could look to the side to follow the voice, and look at an elderly unicorn, that were sitting at a stand dealing in various kinds of heavy, exotic fruits. Like melons, and coconuts. He also appeared though, to be in pain, when he were moving around.

"Sir? Are you okay?"

"No, but work gotta be done. I'm sure this infected gut wound will still be hurting after that."

"Not if you die from it. Here, take this, please. I insist."

She'd float one of the smaller rejuvenation potions out, then open it. A bunch of particles of magic would then coalesce on her horn, culminating in a droplet of pure´ ruby red, falling from that, and into the vial. A small swirl later, and she'd float it towards the stallion.

"What's this here then?"

"A potion, with something that should help with the infection. I'm a licensed alchemist."

She'd pull out her card, which he'd give a look. Still didn't seem like he were too trusting, but his gut were hurting a lot, so he tried. Couldn't get worse, right?

His eyes went big almost immediately, and he'd move carefully around, surprised as all hay.

"Well I'll be... Lass, you just saved an old stallion from a really bad day. Lemme repay ya. You were looking for a stand, right? Go down the street until you see the one selling dragon fruit. Take a left, and you'll see a small stand, selling some funky looking wooden trinkets. The one running it's called Dread. Tell her Nut Cracker sent you, and she'll figure out something out."

"Oh! Well uh, thank you sir."

@Kujamih @Loud Opinion

22 hours ago, Kujamih said:

" oh crap you are real..." Light would creat more distance after this.

" a demon squirrel and now this....at least this one can talk...and by the looks of it.... a child?..... wouldn't want to mess with it's parent's..... tell me...shark? where am I?"

"Ch-iiiiild. Child. Am not child? Am shark. And friend. Special one take me from.... Oooo-ceaan. Ocean. Yes, ocean. Make me like friends."

She associated the word pony, with the word friend, as her first instruction, after the draconequus Anomaly had warped her into this, were to tell her that frogs - specifically the mutated ones that were running rampant - were food, and ponies were friends. And you did not eat friends, so he should not be afraid of her taking a chunk out of him.

She were also fully adult. She had been in her prime when she were a shark, and for the purpose, Anomaly hadn't needed an elderly, or child entity, so this one would physically be at around the age of 22, for a pony.

She had also given the shark mare a full set of equine words, but a lot still weren't said out loud by her before, which were why she were trying them out, and repeating, when she came to new ones.

"You are in forest, friend."

18 hours ago, Kujamih said:

"hmmm this creature's character definitely has a lot of it's creators.... hmm traits... this one's a poetic type, the hard one to understand... carrying a lot of weight...:okiedokieloki:... hey shark? do you know each other by any chance? why is it... staring at us?" Light tried to be polite, so he gave an awkward smile and waved at her.

"Cre-atooor. Creator. Other friend have creator too? She also special?"

She'd turn to look at the mare some more, wondering what might be going through her head, as Limbo seemed to be starring into space. Had it something to do with the butterfly? Was she trying to lure it in, so she could eat it? Ooooh. Then other friend were perhaps a hunter too. Had her creator made her from some other hunter creature, like a... A...

...Moray eel? She didn't know too many land based hunters yet. They didn't really get them anywhere around the far out ocean where she had been before, and while she had some words, she did not have a visual to what those things would look like yet. Except for cats, whom she had found would follow her with their eyes, and noses. They likely smelled the odor of fish, from her meals.

"Is it normal for friends to stare like this? We do the same then, friend?"

=========================================================

@Kujamih @Thunder Light

23 hours ago, Kujamih said:

" oh crap wrong sign language... thank you and good squirrel." Light then tries to pat the squirrel's head.

Hammond wouldn't stop the pony from patting him, and it would teach Light an invaluable lesson: Hammond was soft. Despite what he might think of him as a creature, the *mimic* were pretty good for pets, and if you had one near you for long enough, general cuddles. Though as they were pretty independent things normally, he'd have to offer them treats to entice that kind of behavior, if he wanted to find a real one of these creatures, that wasn't part of a tribe.

23 hours ago, Kujamih said:

"no I'm okay Blitz... I'm just worried about you is all..." Cali then paused in her tracks as she noticed that Light was up to something. 

"we should really get a move on. it seems Light's presence is harder to track right now." 

Blitz would remain hyped, and on alert as they went on. And the second she saw any of them, she'd raise the smoke bomb over her head, and yell out loudly:

"Rescue mission!"

She'd then light it, throw it, and then it bounced towards them, before erupting in a thick layer of smoke, covering the area. Oddly enough, the smoke smelled a lot like sunflowers, and wouldn't go and ravage their lungs. It might make them sneeze though. An uncommon, but not unheard off side effect.

"Oh gosh darn it sis. We're all safe here, aight?"

@Sekel

"Definitely not working in 90% of cases. We've trie-"

Benny would get a hoof shoved into his mouth before he went further, by a very blushing Pop.

"T-They don't need details. And the doctors said it just wasn't possible to mix."

They were adults, and Pop didn't technically mind others knowing that they weren't celibate, but this were not the time to talk about these sorts of things. And especially not in details, like frequency, or anything else. Just let it be sufficient to say, that they hadn't gotten anywhere close to having an offspring, and the doctors had checked. Neither of them were sterile.

"There's got to be something to it. A specific time of the cycle, or something. I... S-Sorry, it's just a little crazy to think about, when we've been told a miracle like you couldn't happen.

I want to know everything. Please, come on into my shop. We'll close it for now, and we can have a nice chat. Do you like tea? Cocoa? Juice? Water? And candy! Do you eat crystals like full dragons? Any tastes ou prefer? I have a lot. Even meat tastes."

"You should try those. They ain't half bad."

Pop would urge them to go into the store, and then through it, to reach the back room. All of them. There's be some place they could sit and chat there, as well as get some refreshments and snacks. There were a lot to learn here, and she'd love to hear every word.

Before they went inside though, Benny would raise a hand up, at the suggestion given by Dazzle.

"I'd like to see your lightning breath, before we go inside. Haven't seen that since I last ran into an air aligned dragon, that had the magic spark."

============================================================

@Sekel

Flaxxy and Lulu nodded at the notion that it might be fun, and hence, did what any insane creature would do: Followed the noise.

Happy would shrug as she saw them leave, and put down his mug.

"Well, let's follow 'em then, and see what the big fuss is all about."

They'd have to go some way through the dense forest of weird plants before they got to see something, but when they did, it were something special.

Rose were floating on one side, practically fuming at the sides of her mouth, and Anomaly holding her back with one appendage. The other one, were used to sort of hold another one back, although it were mostly just a gesture, by the nature of the sheer size of this thing.

It were large and grey. Furred, and with the proportions of a three meter high gorilla. However, the hands had hardened bone plants on the knuckles, which were also present on the toes. It also had the same sort of thing for a breastplate, with body hair covering up most of it, though you could see the plating behind it, covering its muscular chest.

It's head were nothing like a gorilla though. It seemed to have enlarged, pointy ears, around ten slit eyes spread around its forehead, that were looking currently, mostly down on Rose. And as for a mouth, there were none. Instead, there were three bulbs, that grinded together to make a sound. In the case of what they were about to hear from it, a pretty deep, mostly clear voice. Its nose seemed rather normal though, at least.

"Okay kids, that's enough."

"But mooom. He threw me!"

"And you pulled his ears to wake him up."

"You can't prove that."

"ł ₣ɆⱠ₮ ł₮."

"Rose, Henry, behave the both of you. We have guests, and it'll look awkward if we set this entire forest on fire, or obliterate it with them here. That's the sort of thing that got Discord in trouble."

Around them, there were a fair bit of area with obliterated, or scorched trees. Broken ones too, likely from Henry. And behind him, were a pool of lave in the ground. His bed, if you would, since he liked the heat.

@Sekel

"Tkktxxhr. You're alive, and she's with the castle. It cannot have gone entirely wrong. What does the book say?"

"I-I don't know what just happened there. It felt like I was t-taking over. I didn't mean to, I swear."

Cherish would awkwardly take hold of the book, and go the the page where this spell were in. And underneath it - or if mentioned at some point on this page, somewhere else, that she'd then flip to - would be a disclaimer, mentioning rare side effects. One being this connected issue, and how it could work in them switching ownership over Twilight's body, at will. A fascinating study for Twilight perhaps, but a horrifying idea for Cherish, who didn't want to become a body snatcher.

The book wouldn't mention any known cure. Though perhaps it might reference looking for a medium, to try and solve the issue.

"Your majesty? Cherish? Calm down. Now!"

There was an authoritarian pressure in the last word that Last said, that at least got Cherish to if not calm down, then at least refocus on her.

"This isn't a lethal issue, so keep your heads cool, and think. This were an issue with death magic, so we need to find one who know how to use that. And we did meet one recently. Logic dictates we find her, and see if she can deal with it, correct?"

@Sekel @Zoom Jetstream

23 hours ago, Sekel said:

"What? Is that true? Because if so, that is so awesome you did that," Atzy told Blitz with a happy expression.

"I did! Just harmless stuff. The grenade for Mrs. Cherilee was full of sand. I thought she'd like a pretty paperweight. And the one I chased the bullies around with, was a dud. Hehe, but they didn't know that. Meanie heads needed to be taught a lesson.

I did make stuff that could explode in school though, uhuh. Then I got kicked out because there was an accident with the toilets. It wasn't on purpose! I was just trying to show a little firework to somepony who were really sad, and it accidentally fell down the toilet lid. Then the lid fired off, hit the ceiling, and then zoom- Right down on another lid, that made a real big cracking sound. Nopony got hurt, but they didn't think it was safe and stuff.

It's fine. I guess it's kinda true, and this way I have loads more time to make more stuff in the forest! Or did, until big bro found me, and took me to his reeeeally cool workshop in Manehattan. I just came here to visit Pinkie Pie, and pick up some fun stuff from my old workshop. Then he wants me back there again, to help him make lots and lots of funny things. He's real smart you know? He made wings for himself, and they work! Hehe, but he says lightning makes his spine tingle."

=======================================================================

@EQ_Theta

8 hours ago, EQ_Theta said:

“They’re the best things to happen to us since leaving home. Knowing we’ve met them helps us remember that there are still good things out there. Lots to see and plenty to meet, and that gives us hope that things could get better. That’s what I want the longma back home to know.”

"I guess you can say our plans for the future will depend on what happens. Us going home after being away for so long shook things up, so to speak."

"Being ignorant of outside, is vehry bad. Best they know de vorld, then choose. Some weell like vorld more, but others will miss seemple life, and come home. Smahrter, and maybe bringing good things to help, yes? Does not need to ruin seemple life, to be good for you."

"Ignorance can be bliss, but there is a certain degree of things you should be aware of at least. Be they good, or bad. Ranging from friendly beings, and wondrous attractions, to diseases, and well known monsters."

"I am going to help them understand that they need to at least be aware of the dangers from the outside, so they can protect themselves. Maybe help them start making connections."

"A lovely idea. Though try and keep the technologically advanced placed out of things for now. I think they'd do better with more simple creatures, and societies. The druidic clans may find a lot of similarities that they could bond over, and were it not for their trickery ways, I would suggest the kitsune too. I doubt they'd make a good first impression though."

8 hours ago, EQ_Theta said:

“Miss Scarcity? I don’t mean to interrupt this quiet moment. This is enjoyable, but are we waiting here until we’re ready to see the golems? Or is this what ponies call a 'social call?'”

"You're free to leave at any time darlings. I have other things I have to attend to today as well, but I still wished to schedule a little time for us to talk things out, and make sure that you were aware of the process, in regards to the golems. That being said, I do admit I had the motive of wanting to visit my friend here as well, and thought it a good way to combine things, so there were more time for those other things, without having to rush it. I can assure you, that I will find you, when I know the exact time for the ceremony, and will ensure you're transported there, so that you can be there on time.

And I suppose, I also wanted to test a theory, when it came to your tracking capabilities. Regardless, that one were a failure, but we shall try some other time.

If there is nothing else you'd wish to discuss, then feel free at any point, to continue your day, at your own leisure. Although, one minor thing: Rosa? Once you go home, do check your bedroom. It is hardly fitting that you'd be doing what you have to for kingdom, and me, without some tools at your disposal. So I left you a little gift."

• Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom  @Thunder Light @Starforce @Loud Opinion

~after the smoke bomb~

the commotion of the smoke bomb dazzled the group, even Light.

" ergh!.... "

as the smoke covers Light, his body started to glitch. 

he quickly tried to jump away from the smoke. but soon after he did, above him is Cali descending from above.

~Cali on the move.~

as the smoke came off Cali Quickly dashed towards it in a flash, that entering it made a vacuum going in. she then quickly pass Molotov and handed over Blitz on his face.

after that she jumped quite high leaving the smoke bomb and directly under the fleeing Light.

" my turn Light..." Cali begrudgingly said.

Light was still in mid Flight when he jumped off of the smoke, staring above  from his doom.

"shit!" Light's only expression, as Cali descends from above.

Light could still not make proper actions as his body still glitches. it seems the smoke covering him had done something to his body.

"not enough light for you?" Cali spoke as she covers the sun and descends towards Light.

*STAB*

One of Cali's front hooves is jabbed right in on Light's chest.

"...huh this looks familiar?" Cali wittingly said to Light.

"urghh" Cali starts to slowly twist his Hoof

"... you know I was trying to save you."

Light said as Cali forcefully pulled something off of Lights chest.

as her hoof left Light's body, his body slowly vanishes in the Light.

" I know light... I know..... it's my turn..."

Cali then stared at the Core she pulled off of Light. and inside it... a small hideous creature seems to reflect inside it.

" ... you won't have your way no more." she said to the monster inside the crystal as she broke it into tiny peaces.

as the dust of the broken crystal flow through the wind, a whisper can be heard.

" we do as we please. all is written within our will..."

Cali could only stare at the flowing dust unpleased...

~Light and the shark~

Light suddenly coughed out Blood, accidentally coughing it on the shark.

Light was shocked and dazed from what just happened. he knew that  Cali has successfully killed off one of his Light fractures. but also affecting him?

".... oh crap!"

Light dashed away from the shark and prepared for the worse.

" what a worse time to be spitting blood on someone..... h-hello friend.... you okay?... I'm sorry....soooorrrrrrryyy" Light nervously said.

Edited by Kujamih

@Blitz Boom

On 2021-11-17 at 7:20 PM, Blitz Boom said:

"Being ignorant of outside, is vehry bad. Best they know de vorld, then choose. Some weell like vorld more, but others will miss seemple life, and come home. Smahrter, and maybe bringing good things to help, yes? Does not need to ruin seemple life, to be good for you."

"Ignorance can be bliss, but there is a certain degree of things you should be aware of at least. Be they good, or bad. Ranging from friendly beings, and wondrous attractions, to diseases, and well known monsters."

"I am going to help them understand that they need to at least be aware of the dangers from the outside, so they can protect themselves. Maybe help them start making connections."

"A lovely idea. Though try and keep the technologically advanced placed out of things for now. I think they'd do better with more simple creatures, and societies. The druidic clans may find a lot of similarities that they could bond over, and were it not for their trickery ways, I would suggest the kitsune too. I doubt they'd make a good first impression though."

“Words can only go so far. It’ll be up to the folks back home to choose, but how do you convince anyone to choose something new when the old ways are so ingrained? How does anyone upturn history?

“I… don’t suppose the topic’s becoming a little too deep for a conversation like this? No need to answer that last question, everyone. I’m just thinking out loud.”

A rhetorical question, but the longma wouldn’t mind an answer. Sen concerns only grew more as he stared at his cup of tea. He hasn’t touched it, steam still cutting through the air. Over a thousand years of history so ingrained in the longma consciousness, and stubbornness was its product. He understood both sides, but he is convinced that something new would have to come from being away from home for so long. The elders held sway over their respective villages, and it may be up to them to give the final word. Rosa offering his help was a much welcomed start, but his reception in the village may be uncertain at best and hostile at worst. The thestral is capable, but as his friend, Sen couldn’t put him at risk. 

It seemed more and more worries continued to pile on the longma. When that day comes, they should be ready, but how could anyone be truly ready for something that still seemed so far away? Perhaps confidence and the assurances of friends could help, but those might not be enough. 

“Whatever may come, Ms. Scarcity, we’ll be careful with our approach. Maybe taking things slow should be enough to convince the longma. As much as the idea of introducing new creatures sounds good, I fear for them just as I fear for the folks back home.”

Lin downed her drink, satisfied with the time its taken for her to enjoy the taste. It was a good blend, and the mixture came together with its sweetness building up with each ingredient. Sen would take this time to get a sip, but judging by his conversation with Angie, he is content with staying, at least for a while. He seems keen on gaining some insight from Angie and her experiences, maybe even from Scarcity. Skeptical as she may be, Lin still saw some benefit in hearing more. 

@Kujamih @Blitz Boom

Easy come easy go. So flighty is Limbo's mind that even hauntings of the past could not hold purchase in her mind. With a few blinks, she was one with the world again.

Again, she was met with chaos as she took Light in.

"I'm not an expert on the real world," Limbo prefaces in a high whisper as she cowers behind Shark, "but even I know ponies don't come out of thin air!"

"Listen, Shark. That pony is chaos. If he can appear out of nowhere, then who knows what else he could do to us!"

Edited by Loud Opinion

2 hours ago, Limbo Dreams said:

@Kujamih @Blitz Boom

Easy come easy go. So flighty is Limbo's mind that even hauntings of the past could not hold purchase in her mind. With a few blinks, she was one with the world again.

Again, she was met with chaos as she took Light in.

"I'm not an expert on the real world," Limbo prefaces in a high whisper as she cowers behind Shark, "but even I know ponies don't come out of thin air!"

"Listen, Shark. That pony is chaos. If he can appear out of nowhere, then who knows what else he could do to us!"

(this event happened first before Light cough up blood at the shark's face.)