Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Casual stroll

Blitz Boom

@,

"That was fast." Sternly thought to himself.

Before Sternly could begin gathering the traffic cones, he noticed Disruptis pull some sort of otherworldly-looking orb from his hat.

"Alright, I've locked on." Said Disruptus.

Sternly raised an eyebrow.

"Right, I'll just follow you, without being clued in to what's going on, or what that orb thing is."

((OOC: Okay, now I feel like an idiot. I didn't realize how much trouble it was to use a colour that wasn't a default colour. Sorry about that.))

• Brohoof 1

@@@Rainbow Eclipse,

"She inadvertently admitted to vandalism, and resisted arrest." Sternly responded. "She'll be taken back to the station when we're finished here. Although, I never got her name."

Having cuffed hooves, there was nothing Anala could do to block out the ridiculously loud sound. She was relieved when it was finally over.

((OOC: Oh, um... whoops.))

(Filler! I can't think of what else to say. How about... I'm not your buddeh, guy!)

Edited by SpaceOnion
  • Brohoof 1

"Please.. Make it stop..."

After the pony who had identified herself as Applejack had guided him to where to put the apples back, he had wandered back to where he stood before, trying to get an idea of where the commotion from before had headed. That's when he heard a new one. Someponys talking, something heavy hitting the ground and somepony going around, telling to others to move away from the street.

He had not a place to seek shelter here, so he had simply stood bye, and actually ventured a step further to try and overhear the last words that were said. All he got was the warning to cover ones ears, but at that point it was too late already.

It felt like a tsunami had viciously hammered into him when the speakers were opened, carried on the winds of tornadoes while the earth trembled in it's wake.

When you couldn't see, other senses became stronger. For his kind, it went even further because of the way there were made to survive blindness. As such, when a speaker was turned up to the levels when others felt their ears hurt and the earth shook slightly, it felt like earthquakes and a full body aching to him.

He whimpered the words out in a low voice when the noise finally stopped, praying in his mind that such a noise would not return again as his knees shook and gave away under him, leaving him lying on the street with his hooves covering his ears in a weak attempt to shelter himself in case another wave would come.

He were still covering when a small hoof poked his head and a voice filtered slowly in through the low ringing.

"...Okay there? You're not looking good."

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Blitz poked the funny looking pony a few times more. She had gone out of the store after the rest had gone away, leaving the bomb for Pinkie at the last second to stop herself from going outside and testing it right away, and had seen a weird scene. On one front, some of the ponys from before was standing with a pony with glasses, at a speaker of some sort, while one of the ones she had spoken to before were cuffed.

On another front, a realy weird looking green/purple patterned pony helped Applejack get her apples back in a basket. SHe couldn't see a horn, but the fruits had floated, and Applejack wasn't a unicorn. She knew that much at least.

She had been torn what way to go when the speaker were turned on a sound-wave blasted her way, making her go "Weee" as high as she could while it had been going on. Then it suddenly stopped, the other ponys from before were starting to move and the new one fell down in the street like somepony had hit him with a plank.

Blitz Reeeeally wanted to know where the others were going, but she had to go see if this one were okay first.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

After a few more pokes Briar slowly regained his footing. His ears were still ringing, and he ached, but the overwhelming urge to crawl into a ball and cry had passed at least, so he felt better, if not good.

"I'm... Fine. I think. Thank you for asking."

• Brohoof 1

I walked back inside and went back upstairs. As I walked upstairs a flashback appeared.

FLASHBACK STARTS HERE:

My squad was surrounding a cave entrance waiting for the Japs inside to come out. One did carrying a grenade. He tapped the grenade on his helmet to arm it. "Get down!" I yelled. Nothing happened. We raised back up. The Jap still had the grenade but he had it against his...ear? He appeared to be listening to it. "The hell's he doin?" I asked. He tapped it on his helmet again. Again nothing. Again he put it to his ear to 'listen' to it. He tapped it on his helmet again. BOOM!!! The grenade blew.

END OF FLASHBACK

I shook my head. "How could a somepony do that?" I asked no one. I shook it off and walked up the staurs again.

• Brohoof 1

Stoneheart suddenly heard a warning, and out of nowhere, a loud, drilling sound could be heard. She covered her ears, but it was too late. It was like it was drilling into her head.

After the sound stopped, she breathed a sigh of relief, her sudden headache gone away.

Good thing I didn't fall.

• Brohoof 1

@Midnight Starfall,

"OWW!" Storm yelled out as he fell out his door, plummeting to the ground below. "WOAH!" He yelled again, catching himself a mere ten feet above the ground. "Phew... That was close" Storm said to himself in relief before flying back up. "Yeah" He said to Stoneheart "The other problem is that water conducts sound... Hence why we leave our houses much higher above ground most of the time... I would have pushed it higher... But if you fell or something, that wouldn't be good" Storm said worriedly "So I parked the house just above the Library.. That way if you fall, It'll be a few feet down onto the tree, instead of the ground further below.

"Unfortunately" He complained "That blast of sound made me flap in surprise, which pretty much blew me out the door...."

Edited by Storm Shine
  • Brohoof 1

@,

Stoneheart nodded. At least she wouldn't of fell to her death if she did fall.

She looked down at the ground, which looked seemingly far away from where she was.

"Thanks for the extra support in case I fall," she said sincerely. "I really do appreciate it," she added.

• Brohoof 1

@Midnight Starfall,

"Of course.." Storm replied. "I would never endanger a friend! Besides.." He added "It wouldn't do to make the friend of a Pegasus get a fear of heights..."

"Want an apple? I just got some from applejack this morning!" He asked cheerily "She assured me that they were picked really fresh today!"

• Brohoof 1

@,

"Sure," Stoneheart said with a small smile. She was having more fun today than she's ever had in a year, excluding the encounter with Cinnamon.

She loved the feeling of being around other ponies who care, and don't judge her for her looks like the schoolponies did.

• Brohoof 1

@Midnight Starfall,

"All right then.. I'll go get that apple and maybe some drinks or something, while you make yourself at home here in the living room! If you want I've got the complete Daring Doo series on the small shelf next to the couch, the only one missing is the new one I just checked out." Storm said "Any drink preferences? I've got some apple cider in the fridge from the Apple family's selling days." He added with a grin "I always save a little for later, and it adds up to quite the stockpile." Storm happily stated "and I've got other things too, but the apple cider is by far the best I've had, so I figured I'd offer... Hard enough to get it during the selling period, Especially with Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie racing to hog it all... Let alone any other time, since most folks tend to drink it all on the spot! I actually bought a whole barrel once, Just to be sure..." He said starting with the compliment to the apples quality cider, and ending up grumbling about cider-hoarding-ponies...

Edited by Storm Shine
  • Brohoof 1

@,

"Cider is fine by me," Stoneheart said politely. She listened to his compliments turning into a rant. She never really knew the cider buying experience, since she never went to buy cider. Her mom usually made homemade cider on the holidays. It was decent at best.

• Brohoof 1

@Midnight Starfall,

"All righty then, two apple-family-apple-ciders and some apples coming right up!" Storm said "be right back" He called as he walked into the kitchen. "Dun Dun. Dun Dun. Gonna eat you little apples! Gonna eat you all right up, yum yum! Man, what I would give to get a swimming pool full of apple-family apple cider and just drink it all... But that would be really selfish, so as much as I may want to.. I would never do that." Storm thought, shaking his head as he walked through the kitchen gathering the food.

@,

Stoneheart nodded as he entered the kitchen. She walked around the living room, looking curiously at the fluffy walls and the furniture. She flicked her tail curiously as she looked around.

Cloud houses really give off a warm, cozy, safe feeling, she thought to herself.

@Midnight Starfall,

"All right, I've got our food right here!" Storm exclaimed happily walking into the living room with a tray on his head, before placing it on a cloud table and sitting on the cloud couch "Two apple ciders and two bowls of apples, I wasn't sure if you preferred sliced or whole apples, so I made some of both! Don't worry about getting wet from the furniture, Twilight's spell prevents that since it mimics Pegasus magic for the affected pony" He said grinning happily "I'm glad you wanted to see my house... I don't often get company at home from anyone other than Derpy, though I'm occasionally visited by Rainbow Dash" Storm admitted "Most Pegasi seem to think I'm either too silly or too hyper, and other ponies can't normally walk on clouds.. The only unicorn in the area that knows how prefers not to visit, as she says I'm a "Type-P headache pony". I think she means I act too hyper, like Pinkie, for her to be around long..." He said smiling a bit sadly.

(OOC: I've decided to use colors only when posting large blocks of text...)

Edited by Storm Shine

@,

Stoneheart took a seat on the couch and grabbed an apple slice. She chewed on it thoughtfully while listening to Storm Shine.

That's not fair to him at all. He's a great pony to be around!

"I think you're a great pony to be around. I've had more fun hanging out with you than I've had in a year total," she said with sincerity and honesty.

@Midnight Starfall,

Storm smiled at that, not his usual excited grin, but a true genuinely happy smile. "Thanks Stoneheart... That.... Really means a lot to me..." He said "Most ponies only hang out with me during parties... And of all my friends... Little Blitz is the only one in Ponyville who would hang out with me on a regular basis..." Storm mused "Although I have good friends I've met outside of Ponyville that would hang out... But they all have jobs and responsibilities they need to do where they are... I couldn't ask them to drop everything to travel all the way here just for me, especially just to talk... That would be really selfish..." He said, feeling oddly chatty, but with very little of his usual excitement. "Funny enough, among those I've befriended that would hang out with me were the Wonderbolts... Planned and hosted some parties for them, so they talked with me about that and since they liked the first one, I became their usual planner, and we became friends at some point. Dash would flip her lid if she found out..." Storm remembered, then realized chuckling softly. "Sorry for rambling to you Stoneheart.." He apologized "It's not often I just sit down and talk with another pony... Though it's not often that I get a chance to..."

Edited by Storm Shine

After talking a little to the filly Briar managed to assure her enough that he was fine, and she went on her way home. A home which, according to her, was in the same forest that he just came through. You would think that a family living out there would be something that he would have noticed somehow on his way here, yet... Oh well, he would find out soon enough he supposed. The little one had made him promise to come by later, telling him which way to go a little by little before running off.

She had made him swear by something she called a *Pinkie promise*, which wasn't something he had heard of before, but the promise part he understood. He just needed a little break and then perhaps a tour around town before going towards her. There was plenty of time since they had not made a time limit, but he should really try and get there before it got too late. Small ones needed their rest after all.

For now though, as he heard the quick run of the filly disappear in the distance, he walked slowly to the side of the road and sat down. The talk had distracted him from the aching, and the time spent had lessened it some, but he would really prefer a little bit of a pause before moving onwards. It didn't help to feel out his surroundings when he also felt like a hammer had visited his body in force.

Ahaban begins his descent from the clouds, looking down onto Ponyville below him. For a few minutes awhile, he circles about examining the details of the buildings.

Finished, he begins to descend down to the ground carefully landing near town hall, removing his goggles.

@,

"Your rambling is fine by me," Stoneheart said politely. "I don't have another pony talk to me often either."

And I'm worried that make me seem weird and introverted, but I'm not.

"And if you ever want to talk, you can always talk to me. I'm not usually doing anything," she added.

Feeling parched, Ahaban trots along down the streets along to the Sugarcube Corner. Reaching outside the doorstep , he takes a moment to stretch his wings and such and straightens his mane, trying to seem presentable.

Satisfied he enters in awaiting at the counter, looking about and examining all the sweet treats.