Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestrian School Of Gifted Children

Finesthour

After getting no response from Breeze, Lady Rarity picked up her crate and moved to the next farthest desk from the teacher.

Big Macintosh entered the class room and sat next to Lady Rarity. She was carrying a large crate and looked like she needed help with it. "This is my chance", Big Macintosh thought to himself. He came up to Rarity and asked her, "Do you need help with that?" The stallion was a little nervous. Edited by Big Macintosh

Unsuccessful at striking up a conversation with Breeze and Lady Rarity, Sp2 whipped right back around to face the front where Dr. Kim was beginning class. He turned to a clean page in his notebook and was ready to take notes.

Lady Rarity turned to Big Macintosh, smiled and said in response said "No Thank You, I have it handled".

She then took out a key and opened the crate, revealing several smaller boxes within.

After class:

Lady Rarity placed all the boxes back into the crate save for a dark blue one in which she left in the back of the room.

Edited by Lady Rarity Pony

(Wanted to do this during class.)

(Teachers know this happens sometimes.)

Legacy and Paradox broke through the roof and fell onto an empty desk, breaking it while fighting. Legacy landed on top.

"Stop breaking the laws of physics!"

Legacy punched Paradox's face with a closed claw.

"If they were laws, I wouldn't be able to!"

Paradox put his hooves under Legacy and flung him off himself. Paradox got back up to his hooves.

Legacy landed on another desk, broke it, and got back up.

The two teachers glared at each other from across the room.

--

Astra walked outside her room and started heading downstairs to her second class.

*You took too long.*

*I know. Shut up.*

Edited by Linguz

(Kim and Firenze share a class?)

Legacy turned and looked around the classroom.

"Classes started?"

He faced the students.

"I'm the physics teacher at this school: Legacy."

Paradox rose his hooves and sat down in mid air.

"And I'm the science teacher, Paradox."

Legacy saw Paradox and clenched his claws.

"STOP IGNORING GRAVITY!"

Paradox shook his head slowly.

"I'm not ignoring it. I'm bypassing it."

Legacy and Paradox started to argue and began to walk closer to each other, Paradox still in the air.

Astra heard a commotion coming from one of the rooms and walked into Legacy and Paradox arguing about Paradox's disregard for physics.

Edited by Linguz

Legacy turned around and stomped out of the room.

Paradox looked up and floating up through the hole they had made, refilling it in the process.

Astra counted all the ponies she had seen as students.

"Was that the entire student body?"

Legacy turned around and stomped out of the room. Paradox looked up and floating up through the hole they had made, refilling it in the process. Astra counted all the ponies she had seen as students. "Was that the entire student body?"

"As of now, yes. I don't doubt we will gain more students as the days past." Edited by Finesthour

(What about the griffin :C)

Astra nodded.

"That's... one small student body.... And we're all a class, meaning all of the professors except one or two will have time off."

(What about the griffin :C) Astra nodded. "That's... one small student body.... And we're all a class, meaning all of the professors except one or two will have time off."

"That's the plan. We have never had many students, so the professors here usualy do private lessons."

Suddenly the door to the class opened quickly and a griffin stood in the doorway.

"Am I too late for class?"

The grifiin exhaled in joy.

"Thank equestria. I thought I would be late for my first day. And you are..?"

Firenze sat back at his desk and watched them intently.

*This should be interesting...*

With class over, Sp2 closed his notebook and stood up.

"Well that went by quick."

On the way out the door, he trots up next to Big Macintosh.

"Hey there. I'm Sport Specs. I noticed you're pretty ripped. You're into sports right?"