Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Name 3 unique things about your OC

Stone Cold Applejack

Aqua Marine

1- Is a incredibly powerful unicorn

2- Is very physically frail

3- I don't like making a back story for her so I can use her for all my RP's. I have a general idea of what her past usually is but I love making things up as I go along and see how I can make trivial little things about her past become more important through the course of an RP. (very adaptable)

Empress Silhouette Dusk

1. Enjoys drawing plans for new and improving upon existing architecture. Think Twi's knowledge of math & science, combined w/ Rarity's passion for design applied to engineering & construction. 

2. Doesn't see dark magic as evil (she calls it witchcraft). Witchcraft was perfectly legal in Equestria during her reign. Just another branch of magic to be impartially studied and harnessed. It's only because of ponies like Sombra that witchcraft has a bad stigma. 

3. Get's a little embarrassed and flustered when Ponies complement on how large her wings are, but deep down she kind of does like the attention in a slightly erotic way. 

General Proxymus Charon AKA: Proxy

1. Enjoys drinking Ginger Ale. A lot. 

2. Is a huge fan of Thin Dizzy and it's front-stallion, Philly Lynott.

3. Speaks with a Neirish (Irish) accent after living in Buckfast, located in the Neighlic isles, the home of his ancestors. 

Thunder Rider

1. He's the Manager of the Thundercloud making factory in Cloudsdale.

2. He has a unique talent that can "tame" or control electric surges, thus allowing him to survive and suppress lightning bolts from clouds.

3. He's a pretty fast flier. He's known for saving many lives in the Factory with his unique skill, since he learned it when he was little.

Sternly Order: (I might end up changing the name)

1. He is a cop.

2. He learned to assume the worst in everyone, and has grown bitter. People tend to hate him for this.

3. He will do whatever it takes for what he believes is the greater good.

Edited by SpaceOnion

Emo Blaze

He's a gray pegasus with a black mane.

1. He is unbelievably anti-social, he ran away from home and ended up in Ponyville when he was seven.

2. His only keepsake (that he would protect with his life) is his deceased father's music box.

3. He is only alive because of music. It is what he consumes himself with, and he dedicated his life to it.

Extra note: He is technically homeless. He lives in an abandoned shack and has a part time job as a cook at Sugarcube Corner

Corncob

1. He is a cockatrice.

2. He became an alicorn during a tense game of Checkers.

3. His arch nemesis is an asthmatic squirrel with one mechanical paw.

This has to be the most awesome OC in existance

Edited by EmoFlutterguy
  • Brohoof 1

Amber Aura [Not for RPing]:

1. She's a ghost after dying due to her stubbornness during a treacherous parcel delivery.
  2. Despite being a unicorn, she can barely do the simplest matter manipulation spells.
  3. Her goal is to reintegrate herself with her village community so she can walk around without anyone being frightened of her appearance. (she's a bit sensitive about that)

number-3: Snowflake is the best Ice magic Unicorn in Equestria

number-2: Snowflake wears a black cloak he got from killing a human (for good intentions) he wears in now because he fears he is being hunted by the humans after escaping death several times and losing his eye 

number-1: Snowflake has been dead since the Mane Six were young (he actually died on the day they got there cutie marks) he roams a ghost because everypony has forgoten him and is known as "The Sorrow Ghost"

• 10 months later...
(edited)

1. She cannot fly although she is a pegasus. Her right wing broke during a race and still hasn't healed

2. Her Cutie Mark can appear in any part of her body, but only when she's sad, scared, or upset.

3. Her eyes and wings are sensitive. She doesn't like going outside in bright days, and her wings, especially her left one is extremely ticklish.

Now you know, Cinnamon Pop. :yay:

Edited by CinnamonPop

madness

1. has pure black eyes

2. his cutie mark is cut off

3. he has a sick sense of humor

shadow

1. both his front legs & his wings are metal

2. his skin is covered in scales

3. has red snake eyes

ivy

1. missing left eye

2. scar from back legs to neck

can't thnk of a third for ivy

Caliber:

1.) He wears a cape. XD

2.) Despite being an avid dark magic user, he actually has a good heart.

3.) He hates dancing with a passion. 

Star Saber

1) Is from the future (Wait that's not unique, someone already said this, darnit!)

2) He takes his name from the Weapon/Autobot of the same name from Transformers, another Hasbro IP I am a huge fan of.

3) is a mystery... *Proceeds to wave hands in an enigmatic manner*

Eyes are a solid silver

Has the proportions of a mare

Is a conglomerate of Alicorn, Chaos and Element Magic

Those are pretty much the only three things that stay the same about my OC whenever I write about him

Scare Effect:

1. From another dimension where all of ponykind was wiped out by a lunatic (only survivor)

2. Possesses super strength

3.Can use a strange magic called soul magic(P.S. she is an earth pony)

4. proportionally larger than most ponies.

still on going but here is the main bits
Name:cresent
-a batpony who sometimes comes out during the day
-cutimark was burnt off by a dragon
-like to attend/see the bangcolt arena games